Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
The DarkSpyro Avatar Misshap [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#301 Posted: 16:02:43 23/02/2014
"Good enough for me..." I stare into the horizon... "So.... does it tell anything else?"
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#302 Posted: 16:08:16 23/02/2014
"I dunno...." I say, shrugging and looking up as well.
#303 Posted: 16:12:14 23/02/2014
I look at you. "So... what do you think of your..'change'?"
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#304 Posted: 16:46:17 23/02/2014
Quote: Skyhunter
Oh for the love of...

"Can I go five minutes without someone going insane today!?" I all but shouted. It was like everybody I met today either had a nervous breakdown or wanted to gut me! And what's worse, I can feel my own sanity slipping away!

But I digress. Still pissed off, I held my hands out in the off chance that, oh, I don't know, Icedragon needed help getting out of this stupid ditch. Keeping a cool head wasn't hard for me, but I was reaching my limits.

"Forgive me, but I somehow figured that I wasn't the only one to get... changed." I state awkwardly and uneasily. The pain had put me into a form of shock.

I get up, slightly off balance. I was part machine now, so it kinda' made me alien to myself. Again. I groaned and raised a hoof to accept Skyhunter's hand-paw-han- whatever it was!

Then something caught my eye on my forehoof, panels that seemed to be in the design of fingers. And upon thinking about fingers, the panels opened up and revealed... three fingers and what could pass as a thumb? O...kay... Strange. But I could accept that.

I grasped his... appendage and waited for the pull he would give me.
Unknown to me, my cybernetic eyes were giving off a faint glow.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:59 23/02/2014 by icedragon333
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#305 Posted: 17:14:45 23/02/2014
OoC: Sorry about not posting for a while; I've been busy drawing a comic for DeviantArt. O.o A small recap, please? I tried to read all of it, but I might've missed a detail or two…also, sure thing Prex! I can take care of the Smash RP for you. ^.^ Am I allowed to take your characters?

I woke up on the ground, shadows of trees above my head. Now what? I thought groggily. D-did I black out? What happened? I slowly got up, stretching my sore limbs. I looked around and saw nothing but trees. I've never sleepwalked before…did the others forget me? I wonder how long it's been…
I decided to climb a tree. Limb by limb I got higher, but my cape kept catching on branches. "If they come this way they'll at least know where I am…" I chuckled darkly. Pushing my way up above the treeline, I saw the clearing we'd been in. I was too far away to make out individual figures, but at least I knew which way to go...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:51 23/02/2014 by ShadowMewX
#306 Posted: 18:40:08 23/02/2014
((I will wait for a response from derpy now))
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#307 Posted: 18:55:15 23/02/2014
[I have five fingers, by the way. My feet are still paws though.]

With a grunt and a mighty tug, I was able to pull Icedragon from the ditch with some difficulty; she was a lot heavier than she looked. Strange... but I didn't have time to ponder this; more important matters stood by.

"Are you alright?" I asked, despite knowing the answer would probably be "no".

[Oh, and @ShadowMew, basically Ninjask and Derpyhooves turned evil, and a few of us have gone through changes. Icedragon became a robot, I turned into a furry, and Chained Skull is going to turn into Tails.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:21 23/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#308 Posted: 19:03:57 23/02/2014
I look at ninjask and tilt my head.

"What do you mean?" I ask
#309 Posted: 19:11:41 23/02/2014
Quote: Skyhunter
[I have five fingers, by the way. My feet are still paws though.]

With a grunt and a mighty tug, I was able to pull Icedragon from the ditch with some difficulty; she was a lot heavier than she looked. Strange... but I didn't have time to ponder this; more important matters stood by.

"Are you alright?" I asked, despite knowing the answer would probably be "no".

['I' didn't know what to call it.]

I sat down, relived that he'd help me.
"I don't know..." I replied with... confusion.

"I've lost my wings, I've..." I put a hoof to my head. "...And grown a horn" I added. Am I who I think I am? I can't be her now. N-forget it. I am Blackjack. But why?

"So... I think I'm okay?" I guessed. I honestly didn't know. But something caught my eyes, a panel on one of my forelegs. I tapped it hesitantly and what I could best describe as a high-tech PipBuck was revealed by it.

"Huh, interesting." I commented.

[And to correct Skyhunter, I'm not exactly a robot, More of a cyborg of sorts, but mostly cybernetic, I think.]
---
No.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:31:43 23/02/2014 by icedragon333
#310 Posted: 19:11:42 23/02/2014
"You changed into your avatar... what do you think about it?"
#311 Posted: 19:49:52 23/02/2014
OoC: Alright! Where are Prex, assassinelf, chained skull and derpyhooves? e.e

I dropped out of the tree and onto the ground. Cautiously looking around, I headed forward.
Okay, Shadmé, what have you gotten yourself into? How did you get into the forest? I hesitated a moment. Maybe I should stay here a little longer. Last time we were looking for shelter, and perhaps I could put something together. Let's see. I should grab some dry branches to start a fire…then the others will see it and know where I am! And to build a shelter… I'll get some branches and weave in something to keep it covered…hopefully not animal skin. That might traumatize Skyhunter. Inspired, I started looking around for material so I could get to work.
---
#312 Posted: 19:51:01 23/02/2014
"What avatar?" I ask, as my true identity was erased while in this form. The only time I am aware of this is when I am in my normal state.
#313 Posted: 19:54:03 23/02/2014
"You seem not to remember, and now I say so...I forgot what were talking about.
#314 Posted: 20:03:59 23/02/2014
I then hear rustling and peer forward, seeing shadme.

"Hey, wanna scare her?" I ask quietly as I snicker.
#315 Posted: 20:19:37 23/02/2014
[I'm assuming Prextail followed me to Icedragon, Derpyhooves is with Ninjask, and I don't know where Chained Skull and Assassinelf are.]

Aw man, I thought I was gonna be the dominant user here. This passed through my head as I discovered Icedragon's new gear. Oh well, at least she'll quit moping about "being useless"... hopefully.

"So, yeah, I hate to tell you this, but Ninjask and Derpyhooves turned evil. I don't know what they're planning, but it can't be good, that's for sure."

"Also, excuse me while I go put some clothes on." And I crawled off into the shrubbery.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:25 23/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#316 Posted: 20:31:54 23/02/2014
"Sure, that would be fun..." I pull my hood over my face so my eyes are shadowed, you can only see my nose, I wrap my cloack around myy body, and hold my staff calmly. "Then, shall we?" I ask derpy with a cold and sleaky voice.
#317 Posted: 20:41:26 23/02/2014
I nod and follow Ninjask.
#318 Posted: 20:48:42 23/02/2014
I walk towords shadme, and tap him on his shoulder. "Hold still, do not fear, I am only here to take your soul..." I say. coldly and soft. I put the cold end of my staff softly on the back of his neck.
I loom to derpy, and nod quickly as if I said it was his turn.
#319 Posted: 20:54:33 23/02/2014
The mention of him saying he'd need to get dressed, took me off guard completely, but I simply shrugged what he said off. My foreleg was begging for my attention.

I activated my PipBuck with a mental command. Intriguing, I only thought on how I could open it. I guess it is wired to my nervous system through my legs. 'Welcome Blackjack' it said in a clearly robotic voice. Any doubts of who I was were blown into Five Trillion separate pieces at that very moment.

I immediately flicked to the stats screen. Wow, guess these things to read your body and show you statistics on how "Good" your body is.

Strength 7
Perception 8
Endurance 6
Charisma 4
Intelligence 7 (-1)
Agility 7
Luck ??
Wisdom 8 (-?)

Wow, I did not expect that, perception of Eight? Aaaalright! How?
My strength must be a side-effect if being part machine.
Wisdom? That's a thing?

Perks? It only displayed one.

Cyberpony: +1 Agil, +10% magic resistance, +10% poison resistance, +10% damage resistance.

Fitting. Trust a machine to diagnose what I am.

"Why did I become this mare?" I asked myself. Wondering why I had been put into a body of a mare that has suffered ever so much to the foul intent of the Equestrian Wasteland.
---
No.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:20:22 24/02/2014 by icedragon333
#320 Posted: 20:55:39 23/02/2014
OoC: *her I'm a girl. smilie
I froze as I heard a voice behind me, smooth as an icicle.
"Hold still, do not fear, I am only here to take your soul…"
Wh-what? There was somebody here after all! I could've sworn I was the only one in the forest! I then felt something press on the back of my neck. There had to be a way out of this. I summoned up my courage and replied back, equally as cold.
"Well well, who could this be behind me? I certainly hope you're not bluffing." I remained still and awaited a response.
---
#321 Posted: 20:59:38 23/02/2014
OOC: I am a girl, too...Well, a female version of Bakura X3

I then come out of the shadows and smirk.

"Trust me, we're not bluffing. I say, looking down to my pendant then looking back up, signalling I was not myself.
#322 Posted: 21:08:43 23/02/2014
My eyes met derpy's unflinchingly. "Well hello, derpyhooves. Pleasure to meet you again. Too bad it has to be under such circumstances."
---
#323 Posted: 21:14:54 23/02/2014
I smirk and then reveal the red chain, not knowing what it may do.
#324 Posted: 21:18:21 23/02/2014
My eyebrows furrow. This wasn't a joke. Derpy and whoever was behind me weren't fooling around.
"What are you planning?" I asked calmly, no sign of fear or betrayal showing. "DERPYHOOVES."
---
#325 Posted: 21:21:04 23/02/2014
A figure then stands next to Shadowmew and is not visible to anyone else.

"Shadme....I am so sorry...." it said as it tears up. It was the true me, and she wanted to help.

----

"To steal your soul," the evil version of me stated.
#326 Posted: 21:32:31 23/02/2014
derpyhooves is still with us! I realized. There had to be something that could be done…I needed to find out.
"Derpy." My mouth was moving the slightest bit, not enough for the evil derpyhooves to see. "Don't worry. Not your fault. Please tell me how happened."
I stared back at the evil derpy, Bakura, and the ice returned to my voice although my heart was now beating. "And what would that do?" I smirked. "Is my soul special, like what's in a cliché story? Or is this fun to you?"
---
#327 Posted: 21:51:12 23/02/2014
"It is fun!" The evil me laughs
----

"It just does....I dunno how..." I say with a sigh
#328 Posted: 21:58:56 23/02/2014
To the true derpy, I whispered, "This the first time? How do we stop it?"
I then returned my focus to the evil derpy. "I have nothing to say to that but this." I rolled away from the person behind me and pulled out my hidden bow blades. The movement felt…natural. I separated the blades and bared them. I seriously hoped it wouldn't come to battle. There was no way I wanted to hurt another person, let alone another user, someone I'd met and known at least a little!
---
#329 Posted: 22:08:11 23/02/2014
"No clue...." I say
---
"You are so pathetic!" The evil me snickered
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#330 Posted: 22:09:02 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
(Recap? And sure Shadme.))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#331 Posted: 22:09:25 23/02/2014
Ooc:Since I don't know much about the new Tails design and if there is anything different I'm just gonna take a guess on how his gear works.

As my jaw stopped shifting I thought what a relief. But then gear and stuff landed in front of me. I put on the gear of course. There was a wrist deceive, a belt thing, a pair of googles and a power gage thing that vegeta wears in dragon ball. I was so lost on what these things where called or even do. I then noticed that this gear looks like the new Tails design from Sonic Boom. "This is pretty cool..." I said to my self quietly as I pressed a button on the head gear thing (Just gonna call it micro-com) as a little square screen piece was eject in front of my right eye. As it made a little tone that is made when you start a computer, it wasn't as loud.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#332 Posted: 22:12:15 23/02/2014
OoC: Shadmé woke up in the forest. Unsure of how she got there or where everyone else is, she decides to get the shelter set up, but before she can she gets ambushed by evil NINJAsk and derpyhooves. Now she's trying to defend herself.

"Pathetic?" I sneered. "You're the pathetic one, claiming to steal souls for fun."
---
#333 Posted: 22:19:24 23/02/2014
I look up and shout. "Yeah! You big baka!"
-----
OOC: I am referring to the evil me as she

She sneered back at me.

"why don't you shut up, Orokana on'nanoko!" she responded, surprisingly hearing me

OOC; that phrase means stupid girl
#334 Posted: 22:24:58 23/02/2014
I watched the exchange, not knowing what was going to happen. I resolved to only attack if derpy-Bakura did first.
OoC: smilie Your username and Bakura look so funny smashed together…dunno what else to call your doppelgänger though...
---
#335 Posted: 22:27:17 23/02/2014
OOC: Idk....smilie
DERPKURA!! Or Bakuhooves....

I look at shadme and just sigh, shutting up
#336 Posted: 22:31:15 23/02/2014
OoC: Haha! X3
I redirected my attention to the true derpyhooves. "So I should avoid attacking your body unless necessary? What should I do?"
---
#337 Posted: 22:32:27 23/02/2014
"try to avoid violence!" I say worriedly
---

Dark derpy then glared at the two of us and took out a knife.
#338 Posted: 22:43:17 23/02/2014
I nodded. Then I noticed the gleam of metal and I realized that this could get serious.
However, I decided to play the pacifist and jumped up into the tree.
---
#339 Posted: 23:01:37 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Seeing that Skyhunter had ran off to aid Icedragon, i soon saw that a friend of mine also needed help. Running to the scene, i was rather shocked.
"Wh-Whats going on?!"
---
#340 Posted: 23:09:48 23/02/2014
I glanced down, and saw something shimmering along the treeline. A figure like that could only be...
"Prex! Up here!" Keeping an eye on Dark derpy, I said "Derpy and (I think) NINJAsk have gone evil. Just trying to protect myself here, noting out of the ordinary. Derpy's good side is floating around here, though. You should go before you get hurt!"
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#341 Posted: 23:15:39 23/02/2014
OOC: I might might join this if I'm bored enough. Recap?
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:49 23/02/2014 by redwes
#342 Posted: 23:18:23 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I looked up in the tree, seeing my friend. "I-I cant leave you here! And besides, it'll be hard for them to hurt me with any normal attacks, im a ghost, but you're not!" i said to her, but didn't know how i could help.
---
#343 Posted: 23:21:44 23/02/2014
OoC: We all wake up in a clearing as different people. We all discover we have something in common; we were last on DarkSpyro and our forms are the avatars we had there. NINJAsk tries to make a shelter but it collapses. Trying to help, we use her staff but something goes wrong and she and derpyhooves turn evil. icedragon gets stuck in a ditch while Skyhunter tries to help, and I somehow find myself in a forest. Evil derpy and NINJAsk proceed to ambush me, while a fight is on the horizon. Anything I've missed, guys?
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#344 Posted: 23:29:17 23/02/2014
As the Micro-com then said into my ear. "Fight happening nearby. Organisms within a 5 yard radius, 4. What would you like to do?" It asked me as I took no time to think as I said "I would like to respond to the fight, Point me to its location." I said into the microphone. As a circle appeared on the middle left margin of the screen. I then started running off in that direction. As I thought about using my tails to help me run, but I had no idea how to use them. I then came to stop by Shame. "Erro-" the Micro-Com then shut down as I looked at Ninjask and Derpy as I barred my teeth at them.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#345 Posted: 23:40:00 23/02/2014
I rushed back just in time to see Shadme and Prextail arrive at the scene, and I was garbed in a leafy makeshift tunic. Given what I had to work with, it was the best apparel I could make.

"Prex, Shadme!" I greeted them. "Thank God you're both okay!"
---
#346 Posted: 23:48:37 23/02/2014
I glanced down at everyone at the scene, my eyes widening at the two foxes. "Ah…" I tried to think of how to respond to who I assumed to be Skyhunter. "'Okay' doesn't quite cover it you see…"
I then turned to Prex, touched by her friendship. "Very well. Guys, be careful. It-it's not right. I think derpy and NINJAsk are possessed or something. Try not to hurt them…"
---
#347 Posted: 00:52:59 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'll try not to, but then again im not exactally sure what i can do..." I then said to Shadme, and i really didnt know what i could possibly do.
---
#348 Posted: 01:05:30 24/02/2014
"Okay." I turned back to Evil derpy to see if she'd attack or be scared off by our numbers.
---
#349 Posted: 01:16:18 24/02/2014
[Oh, wait, never mind, I was confused. I thought Prex and Shadme were back with Icedragon and I. Just disregard my last post.]

I rushed back to the new Icedragon after a few minutes, garbed in a leafy makeshift tunic. Given what I had to work with, it was the best I could come up with.

"I'm back" I stated the blatantly obvious.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:43 24/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#350 Posted: 06:27:15 24/02/2014
"Mmmhmm." I absentmindedly acknowledged as I browsed over the map feature of my Pipbuck, It... didn't work. An error flashed on the screen. 'Error: No connection to Stable-Tec, some features will not be availible.' I heard glass shatter.

Seriously? You know what?! Forget it!

Wait.... Skyhunter is back?

"Oh, you're back!" I exclaimed in surprise. I guess I was not paying attention, I didn't hear him at all. I looked up towards him and saw his tunic. Immediately I fought the urge to snicker, I was not wearing any clothes after all. I had to mention the rating it gave me with perception.

"According to my PipBuck here, I have a perception of eight" I mentioned with skepticism, I guess this was my way of asking for clarification. I stood up with ease. I've learned how to walk and run like a pony! Woohoo!?

I investigated my PipBuck a little more, no E.F.S. but S.A.T.S. worked, it targeted a small mushroom, much to my amusement. A message popped up, more like a warning. 'Warning: Energy reserves at 15%, consume gemstones or metals to replenish them'. Damn, I have to eat metals and crystals too?

I groaned in frustration, this is a forest. Not very helpful.
---
No.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me