Page 1 of 1
Egg cheat? [CLOSED]
Ahaila Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#1 Posted: 16:17:08 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I remember times when I used to play Spyro Year of the Dragon on my cousins' console. And I remember that once my cousin had a cheat (cheat code, not hack) for eggs. They were literally going up and up just by one code. It was so awesome! I'd like to try it again. Sadly I don't remember what the code is, maybe some of you do? If that helps, both the console and the game were hacked at the time I was playing, so that's probably why this cheat was possible, but I wonder what was the code. I hope you can understand my English D:
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#2 Posted: 16:29:30 09/02/2014
Sounds like an illegal copy of the game..if it is (and I may be wrong smilie) then it probably won't work on the other versions. Do you still play it? And your English is fine smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 16:41:52 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
Sounds like an illegal copy of the game..if it is (and I may be wrong smilie) then it probably won't work on the other versions. Do you still play it? And your English is fine smilie

It was illegal, that's what I said xD I just wonder what's the code, maybe it still could work in the original. I don't have the hacked copy anymore (though I can always download it from somewhere to try this cheat), it was gone long ago.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 16:48:22 09/02/2014
Quote: Ahaila
Quote: Jaggedstar

It was illegal, that's what I said xD I just wonder what's the code, maybe it still could work in the original. I don't have the hacked copy anymore (though I can always download it from somewhere to try this cheat), it was gone long ago.

Oh whoops, misread that smilie It might..not sure. Someone more knowledgeable is bound to post here so yah smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#5 Posted: 20:01:20 09/02/2014
There's no egg cheat to my knowledge, not an "official" one anyway.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#6 Posted: 20:42:35 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I didn't see it in official cheats list either, that's why I'm asking. Hopefully someone will know.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#7 Posted: 21:43:12 09/02/2014

I didn't see it in official cheats list either, that's why I'm asking. Hopefully someone will know.

You sure it wasn't a glitch? Or maybe, you just knew someone who knew how to hack for that specifc code?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#8 Posted: 22:43:50 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator

You sure it wasn't a glitch? Or maybe, you just knew someone who knew how to hack for that specifc code?

That might be true, it was many years ago, but I think my cousing was actually pressing some buttons to do the trick. He got the code from a friend from what I remember.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#9 Posted: 19:41:45 10/02/2014
An egg cheat? Emmm... no
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#10 Posted: 12:12:46 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
http://us.codejunkies.com/sear...00785-2___.aspx I found something here, but I guess it's only for some cheat engine program, not for actual PlayStation to try out.

Maybe it really was just a bug/glitch since nobody seems to know anything about it.
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#11 Posted: 15:14:49 11/02/2014
That code may be it, but it requires a GameShark to use it. Other engines might work, but I don't know.

And you're English is great, by the way.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
#12 Posted: 20:25:16 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Darchangel
That code may be it, but it requires a GameShark to use it. Other engines might work, but I don't know.

Gameshark you say? Hmm, maybe, but it's not possible my cousin used this, because we didn't even know something like Gameshark existed xD Thanks for the help though. I hope there's some other way to access the code though.

Lol thanks. I'm still learning though smilie
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#13 Posted: 15:56:12 12/02/2014
Quote: Darchangel

Gameshark you say? Hmm, maybe, but it's not possible my cousin used this, because we didn't even know something like Gameshark existed xD Thanks for the help though. I hope there's some other way to access the code though.

Lol thanks. I'm still learning though smilie

Don't mention, I'm glad I could be of (at least a little) help to you.

And though it may not be what you're looking for, I've toyed around with Gameshark a bit, and it's very fun.
I never do it to help beat the game, just to have a good time.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me