Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Swap Force Easter Wave at Best Buy (4/6/2014) (Wave 4?)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Swap Force Easter Wave at Best Buy (4/6/2014) (Wave 4?) [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#51 Posted: 23:59:40 05/02/2014
Quote: goldenrushducks
i already knew because, well, i have a friend smilie
these are cool.
i will try to score all of them.
especially spring time trigger happy!!!!

Lol sure. Anyways, I'm gonna try and get the Springtime TriggerHappy smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#52 Posted: 00:58:33 06/02/2014
Quote: goldenrushducks
i already knew because, well, i have a friend smilie
these are cool.
i will try to score all of them.
especially spring time trigger happy!!!!

We'll if this is true, when/what is Wave 5?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
artican Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#53 Posted: 00:59:15 06/02/2014
Good Luck they are not up on the site anymore tried every way to get it up even in my orders i cant pull the page anymore. they are still in my orders just cant click on it to go back to the page
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#54 Posted: 01:53:07 06/02/2014
The Springtime Trigger Happy looks nice. I probably won't get it though, not that much into collecting right now to be buying different versions of figures.

Quote: melvimbe
So my question is, are there going to be regular edition fryno and punk shock? Just wondering if the box itself is going to be a collectors item. I was guess that's the case.

Next question, is this going to be a best buy exclusive? Maybe other stores get regular boxed fryno and punk shock?

I would think that would be the case. I mean, their packaging says "Spring Edition", and it's obviously not referring to the characters since they look normal, so it's probably referring to the packaging itself being a spring edition. I'd think eventually they'll start putting them in regular boxes, because y'know, it can't be spring forever smilie The packaging being Best Buy-exclusive is also likely, though there's been no mention of that yet, so.
---
Purple dragon.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#55 Posted: 02:08:59 06/02/2014
I have a feeling with all three missing that any orders that were pre orders will be refunded or not fulfilled at this time. Best buy especially back from black friday sales is notorious for it. So those that did pre order should look into that. There will probably be many getting emails of cancellations very soon
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#56 Posted: 02:21:52 06/02/2014
Maybe this was a test from Best Buy to see how many figures will be bought when they come out. I can't wait to get all of them. I am glad I ordered them last night at 1:00am when it was available. If it gets canceled then it does. WE will see what happens.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
YerMomsFaceHere Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#57 Posted: 02:34:47 06/02/2014
i recieved what i presume to be a confirmation email.....of course as you say , they might be refunded.....however, look at the bright side.....you have a better chance than those that didnt order and follow thru with checkout..etc.
---
Sugar momma's , look no further!
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#58 Posted: 02:56:48 06/02/2014
I was still hoping to reserve some spring time trigger happys so I guess I'm hoping that they postpone the whole pre orders which I have a feeling they might or end up opening up more later close to the date. I think on whoever said it was a mistake on their end to put them up so soon.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#59 Posted: 03:14:54 06/02/2014
I keep getting an error message whenever I click the link and I can't find them through search. Am I going nuts?!
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Thunder_Cracker Blue Sparx Gems: 811
#60 Posted: 03:39:01 06/02/2014
No they have been removed, no more preorders.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#61 Posted: 03:48:11 06/02/2014
Gee I hope they come back soon. I'll be done once I get smilie and smilie then I'll just have to wait for the fourth installment.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#62 Posted: 03:56:00 06/02/2014
I received a confirmation email. Hope it doesn't get canceled.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#63 Posted: 05:13:27 06/02/2014
"I have a feeling with all three missing that any orders that were pre orders will be refunded or not fulfilled at this time. Best buy especially back from black friday sales is notorious for it. So those that did pre order should look into that. There will probably be many getting emails of cancellations very soon"

Most large retailer inventory have some kind of MRP ( minimum reorder point ) system set up.... if a certain value exceeds it...the system puts in an order to restock. In this case, what i would assume would logically take place would be a MRP set to a certain number then go to 0. Meaning all preorder stock gone, not neccessarily a "bail out " for refunding.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:31 06/02/2014 by YerMomsFaceHere
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#64 Posted: 05:49:04 06/02/2014
Cool packaging, its to nice to open it.
#65 Posted: 06:09:20 06/02/2014
i agree. theyve gone the extra distance to package it cool...and not being exclusives as far as i know....why not keep these and grab standards when released.
---
#66 Posted: 06:33:56 06/02/2014
might be me but it looks like fryno is kinda air tight vacuum sealed kinda thing..........(keeps fingers crossed) would be some nice lovin given to some collectors smilie
i buy my steak roasts in the same cryo vac style smilie
---
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#67 Posted: 07:35:42 06/02/2014
I miss out on this sadly, been busy. Oh well im sure it will reappear closer to april.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#68 Posted: 16:38:47 06/02/2014
Quote: tigerdr
I have a feeling with all three missing that any orders that were pre orders will be refunded or not fulfilled at this time. Best buy especially back from black friday sales is notorious for it. So those that did pre order should look into that. There will probably be many getting emails of cancellations very soon

Completely different situation. When that happened they put up stock and sold more than they would have available to ship prior to Christmas. That's a big deal because those are holiday sales intended for Christmas presents that result in people having to re-shop or not have things for their loved ones. They also waited until the very last minute to cancel those orders, leaving people unable to find some of the items at the last minute elsewhere.

Worst case, this is an item listing that popped up early. They most likely got a lot of orders so they shut it down until they can confirm and get closer to the date. They take the item out of view so that you don't have people pulling it up and cannot pre-order it. They won't cancel orders they will most likely be able to fulfill. The only problem that arises is if they sell more than they will get, which is probably why they shut it down until they get final numbers. I also have a feeling they were hit with a ton of multiple orders, pre-orders with those images are already popping up on EBay - scalpers go nuts over these kinda of things, despite being a clear violation of their 30 day delivery pre-order rules.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#69 Posted: 03:00:26 07/02/2014
Agreed. Don't panic or get anxious about these characters at this time. They're clearly intended to be marketed as Easter basket gifts, and Easter is many weeks away still. There will be plenty more opportunity to acquire these Skylanders as Easter gets closer.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Jesus Skywalker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1940
#70 Posted: 23:52:12 13/02/2014
Is anyone else like me and only leaves the non in-game variants in the package. If so, do you plan to get two of each?
Trigger Fizz Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#71 Posted: 00:45:20 14/02/2014
Quote: Jesus Skywalker
Is anyone else like me and only leaves the non in-game variants in the package. If so, do you plan to get two of each?

The easter wave has literally nothing to do with non in game variants.
---
smilie NO POTIONS, NO GLORY! smilie
lesty Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#72 Posted: 21:01:16 25/02/2014
Expect to see Springtime Trigger Happy hit virtually all retailers at the same time, similar to
Jolly Bumble Blast. For sure by April 6th, but possibly March 30th.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#73 Posted: 21:05:19 25/02/2014
They still haven't cancelled my order as of this moment. Here's hoping they don't.

However, I am hoping they release these characters in their normal packaging, so these Skylanders won't look out of place with the other newlanders on my wall.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#74 Posted: 21:40:17 25/02/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
However, I am hoping they release these characters in their normal packaging, so these Skylanders won't look out of place with the other newlanders on my wall.

Fryno and Punk Shock should definitely have their own blisters. I think it'd be super weird to have them in the egg ones in like, July.
Triggs I feel may just be only in this blister. Although it begs the question of if other countries will also get them in egg shaped blisters too.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#75 Posted: 01:25:53 26/02/2014
Quote: lesty
Expect to see Springtime Trigger Happy hit virtually all retailers at the same time, similar to

yay!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#76 Posted: 01:28:55 26/02/2014
Quote: lesty

What about Punk Shock and Fryno?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#77 Posted: 01:44:01 26/02/2014
Dont know about you guys, but I'm not used to knowing about a wave 60 days before it hits with nothing going on...

ZZzzzzzz....
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#78 Posted: 14:48:26 26/02/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Dont know about you guys, but I'm not used to knowing about a wave 60 days before it hits with nothing going on...

ZZzzzzzz....

Agreed. Aside from Enchanted Star Strike releasing unannounced, this is a really long dry spell for the franchise.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#79 Posted: 15:15:05 26/02/2014
Quote: AzureStarline
Quote: GhostRoaster

ZZzzzzzz....

Agreed. Aside from Enchanted Star Strike releasing unannounced, this is a really long dry spell for the franchise.

I think they are trying to let the shelves clear of the mass of 3rd and 4th reposes of characters no one wants. That's what I see when I go to the stores, lots of untouched three packs and reposes. Swappers and Newlanders appear to be moving just fine.
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#80 Posted: 15:57:58 26/02/2014
Quote:
I think they are trying to let the shelves clear of the mass of 3rd and 4th reposes of characters no one wants. That's what I see when I go to the stores, lots of untouched three packs and reposes. Swappers and Newlanders appear to be moving just fine.

Maybe Activision is thinking that players will want the reposed characters the same amount that they want the new characters. Personally, I skip ALL reposed figures.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#81 Posted: 17:06:37 26/02/2014
My local targets singles are tons of scorp and riptide. They are both at flashwing levels. Between them i see a few reposes of wave 1 and 2. Swappers are wave 3.
Tyranitar77 Blue Sparx Gems: 925
#82 Posted: 02:58:14 27/02/2014
It is to appease new players and give them a chance to get some of the older characters. I started at swap force and I love the triple packs they give me some of the older non variant characters.
---
Have 4 pumpkin fright rider nip 1 QuickDraw rattleshake
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me