Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 34 of 34
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1651 Posted: 19:05:43 31/03/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
A good amount of people are reading...just that...well let's just say that the speed of the chapters being written is slower than uttsters. No offense.

Well, I have a complicated life... I have a lot going on...
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1652 Posted: 22:11:35 31/03/2015
84, puberty doesn't count
#1653 Posted: 22:14:06 31/03/2015
Quote: terrafin2299
84, puberty doesn't count

What? Who said anything about puberty? I have school so there's a lot of work, gotta draw Skylanders, gotta draw Pokémon, and I've got another story other than this.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1654 Posted: 22:15:26 31/03/2015
mmhmm...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1655 Posted: 22:25:16 31/03/2015
*taps glass*
#1656 Posted: 22:27:32 31/03/2015
" draw skylander/ Pokemon" that's what they all say
#1657 Posted: 22:27:53 31/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
*taps glass*

Don't tap the glass... It aggravates them...

" draw skylander/ Pokemon" that's what they all say

No really, look here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106793

I haven't posted one in forever...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:03 31/03/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#1658 Posted: 22:33:03 31/03/2015
uh huh...
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1659 Posted: 07:13:17 01/04/2015
Wow, 34 Pages

EDIT: No one has posted in over 20 days... Should I inform a mod?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:01:06 28/04/2015 by Iganagor
#1660 Posted: 10:23:59 28/04/2015
Quote: Iganagor
Wow, 34 Pages

EDIT: No one has posted in over 20 days... Should I inform a mod?

Crap, I completely forgot...

Alright! New chapter later today! Or tomorrow, depending on when Fryno approves it.
---
#1661 Posted: 23:21:16 28/04/2015
Hey guys! I finished writing the next chapter. Now I just need FF to approve it. smilie

I'm so sorry this went on hiatus... I really am. I'm gonna have to keep a schedule.

I'm gonna write new chapters every Friday! No guarentee it'll be posted then because FF has to proofread. But they'll get up! No more hiatuses! I'm committed now!
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1662 Posted: 23:06:53 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
It's been about a week since Stink was purified. Pummel and Sea Saw haven't been seen since then, but randomly disappearing snacks suggests they're still there.

Chapter 112:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 5

"Stink, can you pass me a popcorn?" Zip asked. Stink handed him a piece of popcorn. They were sitting in front of the computer watching YouTube videos. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Wonder who that could be," Blackout said. "I shall go and investigate this disruption," Einstein declared. He jumped down from the computer and walked up to the door. He climbed the couch, jumped to lamp, then jumped to the peephole. "A package has arrived," Einstein yelled back to the others. "I would appreciate aid in opening this door to retrieve the package." Zip groaned. "Fine." A few of them walked over to the door and turned the doorknob. The others grabbed the door and pulled. A few minutes later, the door finally opened. "I wonder what's in this," Stink said.

The package was too large to bring into the house, so they decided to simply open it outside. Einstein was against this idea as the neighbors could possibly see them, but the others outvoted him with the logic of 'yoloswajit'. The package was addressed from a Ned Gubu. The Skylanders managed to open it and they looked at the styrofoam packing peanuts. "Ooh, snacks!" Hyper said. "Those aren't snacks," Blackout said. "They're packing peanuts." Suddenly, they started moving. A Krypt King rose out of them. "Whoa, a new Skylander!" Fragment said. A little Wind-Up popped out of the box too. "Aww, he's so cute!" Acoustic said, looking at Wind-Up. "Who are you?" Blackout asked. The Krypt King stared and blinked as he thought. "I have no name," he said. He had a very low, gruff, and slow voice. "What about Wind-Up there?" Acoustic asked. "He is a child. He has no name." "Well, we all need names," Eric said. "How about we call this little guy 'Jimmy'?" Acoustic suggested. "He needs no name," the Krypt King said. "What about you then?" Acoustic asked. "I need no name," he said. He stepped into the house with Wind-Up on his shoulder.

They walked into a corner and stood still. "This guy's creeping me out," Eric said. "I think I'm gonna go talk to him," Stink said. He ran over to the two new Skylanders. "What are you doing, Stink?" Krypt King asked. "What do you mean?" Stink asked in response. "How many have you killed off?" Krypt King asked again. "Killed?" "Yes, killed." "I haven't killed anybody." "You are a disgrace to Solomon." Stink just stared. "Guard Skill: Flamethrower," Krypt King said. Wind-Up's body rearranged into a flamethrower on Krypt King's shoulder. "Why have you not carried out the duties Solomon commanded?" Krypt asked. Stink put his hands up. "I don't even know who Solomon is! Honest!!" he said. "Well," Krypt said. "All glory to the blade." He punched Stink and he went flying. "Stink!" Blackout yelled. Krypt ran away as the others rushed to Stink Bomb.

"Psst," a voice said to Krypt. Krypt stopped and looked around. "In here," the voice said. Krypt walked over to where the voice sounded like it came from. He looked into the vent in the floor and saw Pummel. "Come down here. We're on your side," Pummel said. Krypt shrugged, removed the metal grid, and got in. He put the grid back on the vent. "Follow me," Pummel said. Krypt followed him through the vent. They eventually came into a metal room with a large throne. Sea Saw was also in there. "What is this?" Krypt asked. "Welcome to ELOS," Sea Saw said. "Evil League Of Skylanders!" "You team up to fight the others?" Krypt asked. The flamethrower in his shoulder reverted back to Wind-Up. "Do you know of the word of Solomon?" "Yes, the word of Solomon has reached us," Pummel said. "We used to fight the others, but we had an embarrassing defeat and decided to train before our next attack. But now we have you two! You can be called... Hmm... Seizer and Ember?" "I need no name," Seizer said. "But address me as you like."

"Our leader will be coming back here tonight," Pummel said. "It seems you have already seen him among the Skylanders on the top level." "Interesting. I am intrigued. I would like to meet him." "Perfect!" Pummel said. "Let me take you to our hostage as well." "Hostage?" Seizer asked. "Yes. A group of Skylanders was found hidden in our vents so we tried to take them hostage. Unfortunately, they all escaped. Fortunately, one didn't. Let me lead you to him." Seizer and Ember followed Pummel and Sea Saw to a room. There was a Skylander with a piece of cloth over its head. Sea Saw took the cloth off of the Skylander's head to reveal a Gill Grunt with tale over its mouth. "Mmpf!" it said. "This is our hostage," Pummel said to Seizer. "MMPF BLZZ LP MM!!" the Gill Grunt attempted to say something through the tape. "Be quiet!" Pummel snapped. "You don't know when to shut up, do you... Red, was it?"

End of Chapter 112

Author's Log:

So we have some new characters now! And a very familiar character! We know there is a betrayer among the Skylanders and we know what ELOS is an acronym for. Yay!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1663 Posted: 12:50:28 02/05/2015
"Unfortunately, they ALL escaped. Fortunately, one didn't."

Wait a minute.......
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1664 Posted: 13:14:37 02/05/2015
Quote: Medicus
"Unfortunately, they ALL escaped. Fortunately, one didn't."

Wait a minute.......

Yeah, I did that on purpose. smilie
---
#1665 Posted: 21:13:23 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Looks like those two are gone too," Bipolar said. "Wait a second, shouldn't you be called Tripolar since you have three personalities?" Stink asked. "SHUT UP!!!" she screamed in response.

Chapter 113:
Shelves: The Purchased Saga Pt. 6

"We have to find where those two went," Blackout said. "We can't just have them wandering around the house wreaking havoc." "We let Pummel and Sea Saw escape," Zip said. "They could be anywhere. And it would explain why our food kept going missing." "Well, maybe we should go find them," Stink said. Suddenly, he fell to the ground. He wasn't moving. "Stink!!" Blackout yelled. Stink got up. "I'm fine," he said. "That Krypt King must've hit me harder than I thought." "Maybe you should stay here," Einstein said. "It would not be beneficial to your condition if you came with us." "Well, he'd need someone to stay with him in case they come and attack. We can't have someone in his condition attacked on their own." "I shall stay," Einstein said. "Alright," Blackout said. He turned to Eric. "Eric, you stay too." "Why?" he asked. "This isn't a job for a child. I don't want you getting hurt." There was silence for a moment. "Alright," Eric accepted it and sighed.

"Sprybop, what about you two?" Blackout asked. "We can come with you," they said. "We are not children; we are two children in one. That practically makes us one adult." Blackout sighed. "Fine. Let's move out, everybody!" They walked out of the room and started looking for places the others could be. "Let's check the Human Bed Room first," Fragment suggested. "I'm a Brawlrus!" They all walked into the Human Bed Room. "Ugh, there's things everywhere! They could be anywhere! This'll take forever!!" Phantom complained. "Well, there are a lot of us," Bipolar said to her. "It might not take TOO long." They all split up and searched the room. Under the bed, in the drawers, in the closet, and under all the things lying around the room. "Everybody, over here!" Pozav yelled. Everybody dropped what they were doing and walked over to the closet. "I found a secret tunnel!" he announced to them. "Well, where does it lead to?" Blackout inquired. "I haven't gone through yet," Pozav said. "Maybe it leads to magical land of bananas and rainbows and puppies and kittens and more bananas!" a Camo from the crowd suggested. "Caaaaarl, I told you not to suggest stupid things!" a Tread Head complained to him. "It leads to two different places, from what I can see," Pozav said. "I think we should split up."

After the entire group had split in half, each group went different ways. One, led by Pozav, went through the left side. The other, led by Blackout, went in the right side. "Alright, let's see where this leads us," Blackout said. When they got to a new room, they looked around in amazement for a second, but then became disappointed. "Aww," Blackout said in disappointment. "It's just the Get Rid Of Food Room." "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!" the three Toucans said at once. "Why did we bring all three of them here?" Phantom asked.

"I wonder where this'll take us," Pozav said. Suddenly they came to the end of the tunnel and there was a hole leading downwards. "We'll need some sort of rope," Pozav said. "I could fly you guys down one by one," a Chopper said. "Good thinking, Lidmes," Pozav said. Lidmes brought Pozav down the hole. "It's a whole nother world down here!" he said. There were millions of items scattered around the floor. There were four rooms. None of the Skylanders had gone to the basement before because they were afraid of stairs. They hadn't gone upstairs either. Pozav landed on the ground and saw Lidmes flying back up to the hole. "This'll take a while," Pozav said.

Pozav's group came back out of the secret tunnel and saw Blackout's group was already there. "Did you guys find anything?" Pozav asked. Blackout shook his head. "It led to the Get Rid Of Food Room." "Ours led to the secret Down The Stairwell Room," Pozav said. "It was enormous down there! There were four rooms! But it took forever as there were billions of large items all over down there." "Well, let's go back to the other room and check on Stink and the other two," Blackout said, sighing. "Then we'll continue our search." The group of Skylanders walked back into the other room and found Eintein laying on the ground. Stink and Eric were both nowhere to be seen. "Einstein!! What happened?!?" Blackout asked in panic. "They took them," Eintein said weakly. "They took Stink and Eric." "Where did they go?!" Blackout screamed. Eintein pointed towards the dining room. All the Skylanders ran there. Einstein got up and brushed himself off. "They bought it," he said. He smiled maniacally.

End of Chapter 113

Author's Log:

As you probably don't know, I actually modeled the house they're in after my (Uttster3) house. Yes, I do actually have a tunnel in my sister's closet that leads to the bathroom and the basement. Cool, right?

Oh no! Eintein! Carl, what did you do? I put all the blame on you!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#1666 Posted: 21:15:12 10/05/2015
Oh no guys! Shelves was unstickied! smilie
---
#1667 Posted: 21:25:32 11/05/2015
Awww.............................Well, maybe it will someday be restickied....
---
#1668 Posted: 23:06:05 11/05/2015
Awww.............................Well, maybe it will someday be restickied....

I don't think so... We may just have to make a Shelves pt. 2.
---
#1669 Posted: 00:57:36 30/05/2015
Guys, look what Medicus found.

(Url is long, so I'm condensing it to this.)

When Uttster gave us his email we found out his name. No way there is another person with his name that writes well and is in his early teens. This has to be him.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1670 Posted: 01:07:35 30/05/2015
wat..
#1671 Posted: 01:11:31 30/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
wat..

What do you mean what? We found him after months of no words from him!!
---
#1672 Posted: 01:23:30 30/05/2015
Now if only he except our Skype contact requests.....
Also the picture on that page seems to be him....

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:13 30/05/2015 by Medicus
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1673 Posted: 08:13:19 30/05/2015
Oh my gosh... Uttster's gonna be an amazing author.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1674 Posted: 11:44:10 01/06/2015
Quote: Fryno Forever

Do you and 84 have control of uttsters account?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#1675 Posted: 20:48:34 01/06/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

Yes, he gave us the password only for the purpose of being able to keep this on one topic. We're not using it for trolling or communicating with others, so we're not breaking the rules.

Why do you ask?
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1676 Posted: 21:06:43 01/06/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Yes, he gave us the password only for the purpose of being able to keep this on one topic. We're not using it for trolling or communicating with others, so we're not breaking the rules.

Why do you ask?

I saw that uttster posted the chapters, and I saw that he left the website.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#1677 Posted: 22:06:23 01/06/2015

Why do you ask?

I saw that uttster posted the chapters, and I saw that he left the website.

Ah, yes, I can see how that would pique one's curiosity.
---
#1678 Posted: 03:30:52 17/06/2015
Does anyone have contact with uts?
#1679 Posted: 10:46:54 17/06/2015
Does anyone have contact with uts?

We've been trying.
---
#1680 Posted: 19:09:36 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
You guys are to smart!

Whoa, was that a random outburst from Uttster? Yes, yes it was.

I must've given you guys the wrong email or something. I haven't been receiving anything on lukeutt13@gmail.com, so it could just be a corrupted address. Try 2quadboy@gmail.com. It's my very first, but I can still get into it.

Anyway, it's nice to see that you guys are still here. Haven't read any of the new stuff, but I'll get to it. I've also seen that the new game was announced, and it's kinda disappointing me. But I've saved a lot of money on not buying Skylanders anymore.

Sadly, the sticky was removed, but I expected that. (A lot sooner, if I am completely honest.)

I really have to complement Medicus for finding my picture on the Internet. I didn't even know that was posted online! I knew it made the paper, but nothing as far as their website. Coolio. smilie

Plus, if you want to know, I came to visit because I am starting to work on that adaption of Shelves. I've had a couple of vivid dreams lately, and in a weird way, they inspired me to sail that boat again.
---
A story.
#1681 Posted: 19:27:49 22/06/2015
YAY WE CAN CONTACT YOU NOW!!

I'm so happy to hear from you Uttster. smilie
---
#1682 Posted: 19:37:06 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
It's nice being back.

I was actually considering reclaiming the story and giving it a proper ending at some point in time. Of course, I'd have to reread the last couple chapters, and relearn some of the stuff, but it'd be nice knowing that the story would have a proper ending.
---
A story.
#1683 Posted: 21:23:46 22/06/2015
Quote: uttster13
It's nice being back.

I was actually considering reclaiming the story and giving it a proper ending at some point in time. Of course, I'd have to reread the last couple chapters, and relearn some of the stuff, but it'd be nice knowing that the story would have a proper ending.

Yeah.

I think the arc that FF and I made should be finished by us first, however. But then I think there should be a proper ending by the creator.
---
#1684 Posted: 21:39:40 22/06/2015
UTTSTER IS BACK!!!!YES!!!!!

Imma just PM the rest of my comments to him....
---
#1685 Posted: 23:31:23 22/06/2015
OMFG DUDE. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN. I MISSED YOU, YOU SOB. Great to see you again. I actually cried when I came back and found you left. You're still my idol dude
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1686 Posted: 01:28:18 23/06/2015
Utts, it's good to see you man.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1687 Posted: 17:21:14 14/07/2015
HEY YOU'RE BACK
#1688 Posted: 15:55:37 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll make this quick.

If I were to reread all of my chapters on this and try to continue the story, would anybody read this. The Fandom section of dS seems to be a ghost town, but I would like someone to read my writing again.
---
A story.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1689 Posted: 15:59:33 04/06/2016
i will!!!!
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#1690 Posted: 16:29:09 04/06/2016
I would! I'm sure we could find more readers of the old story who are interested too!
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1691 Posted: 16:52:52 04/06/2016
Hmm. I do say this place is barren, especially Fan Fiction/Art. I have many Non-Spyro works (*cough*InazumaEleven*cough*) so I went to Quotev instead. I'm not sure if Quotev has a Skylanders Fanbase, but I'm sure you get more viewers there than here (NO offence, personal opinion.)
#1692 Posted: 17:41:23 04/06/2016
I sure will. Gonna have to skim through it for a refresher. Welcome back (Again) by the way?
---
#1693 Posted: 22:52:57 04/06/2016
I will. I'm dealing with crippling depression though. Might not reply as soon as it's posted
#1694 Posted: 14:55:21 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
It would take some time, and I might have to retcon just a wee bit of story, but it might be plausible.

Again, I don't know if I can do this. I don't play Skylanders, I forget a lot of the names, and all of the ideas I had typed are on a flash drive that I'll have to dig through.

Or, I could just continue where I was going with my new Shelves story, without the Skylander aspect. (Sorry I left, right as I got moving on that story, school work became super tough. I have three days left of school, so this summer I will probably continue one of the two stories.)
---
A story.
#1695 Posted: 15:33:43 05/06/2016
I think we'd all be fine if you just did the new one. It's the same story at its core.

I figured the reason you left was because of school. Don't worry, it's something out of your control.
---
#1696 Posted: 18:07:27 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Just found some partially edited chapters in my computers, for the reboot. Looks like we're going to continue with that instead.

So, yes, officially, the Skylander-free reboot of Shelves will be continued. Let's hope this can bring a nice audience.

EDIT: Chapter 5 will be posted shortly. If you guys are interested, go check the heck out of that stuff. Maybe reread (or read for the first time, I dunno) 1-4. Thanks, love you, bye.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:52:12 05/06/2016 by uttster13
#1697 Posted: 19:38:53 05/06/2016
Wow. I ignored here too. Either I'm invisible, or no one cares
#1698 Posted: 20:45:19 05/06/2016

No one's responding to anyone else either, other than to Uttster. No one's ignoring you. :T
---
#1699 Posted: 20:54:42 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
i will!!!!

Hope you'll be interested in the reboot!
Quote: BlackWing116
Hmm. I do say this place is barren, especially Fan Fiction/Art. I have many Non-Spyro works (*cough*InazumaEleven*cough*) so I went to Quotev instead. I'm not sure if Quotev has a Skylanders Fanbase, but I'm sure you get more viewers there than here (NO offence, personal opinion.)

Hey, thanks for that. Might just check it out...
I sure will. Gonna have to skim through it for a refresher. Welcome back (Again) by the way?

Thanks for the welcoming of the back.
I will. I'm dealing with crippling depression though. Might not reply as soon as it's posted

Sorry to hear about your depression. Don't worry, you'll get out of it.
I think we'd all be fine if you just did the new one. It's the same story at its core.

I figured the reason you left was because of school. Don't worry, it's something out of your control.

Yeah, school sucks.

You're not invisible, we do care.

---

Chapter Five has been edited and posted. Yay!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:24 05/06/2016 by uttster13
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1700 Posted: 00:49:48 07/06/2016
Its worth checking out in my opinion. Though i dont just write stories on Quotev. I also do RP's and stuff like that, but I did notice a bigger audience when you post a story there.
First | Previous | Page 34 of 34
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me