Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 31 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1501 Posted: 23:37:59 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I got the 31st page and the 1500th comment! YAY!
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1502 Posted: 23:45:47 26/01/2015
Quote: uttster13

And Epic popthorn got comment 13. You know, 'cause Uttster13?

I got comment 84 on Gijinka Continent. Chapter 7 landed on it.

After the main storyline of Gijinka Continent is over, that's gonna be the end of it. It can't last as long as this. There'll be no more after... Well, wouldn't want to spoil everything.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1503 Posted: 23:53:51 26/01/2015
Woah, like... damn.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1504 Posted: 23:53:57 26/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

After the main storyline of Gijinka Continent is over, that's gonna be the end of it. It can't last as long as this. There'll be no more after... Well, wouldn't want to spoil everything.

Fire Vs Fire has 5 more chapter of the current storyline and then 4 more story lines plus a spin off story just that I've planned
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1505 Posted: 00:39:55 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Ah, I really like GC! It's the only Pokémon story, and it's really good. How many more chapters do you plan on releasing???
---
A story.
#1506 Posted: 00:56:10 27/01/2015

Ah, I really like GC! It's the only Pokémon story, and it's really good. How many more chapters do you plan on releasing???

Not quite sure... But it won't be ending soon. There's still a lot more to be revealed, a lot more plot, a lot more... Commander, stop eating the clock!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1507 Posted: 01:52:26 27/01/2015
Also, big secrets are revealed in chapter 23. smilie
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1508 Posted: 02:11:05 27/01/2015
I'll check out gijinka continent soon smilie

On topic: Uttster, you introduced like 6 characters and 4 of them died...
#1509 Posted: 02:13:46 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
I'll check out gijinka continent soon smilie

On topic: Uttster, you introduced like 6 characters and 4 of them died...

Not everyone can last long...smilie
---
A story.
#1510 Posted: 15:04:18 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A message from Uttster

[Pan in on a teenager with the hunky body of a man, sitting in a chair with a velvet robe, drinking coffee. (Oh gawd. I hope it's French Vanilla.)]

Oh, hello there! You scared the living feces out of my rectum. Now that we've got this awkward, I can continue.

As I sit here, drinking my French Vanilla Coffee - which is magically delicious - I realize that I don't ask for your opinions too often.

That's going to change.

I want to know what you guys think I can improve on. Just don't be too harsh; I'm a fragile man. (Teenager!)

That's about it. Enjoy your cruddy school day while I hide in the warmness of my home.
---
A story.
#1511 Posted: 20:30:20 27/01/2015
I suggest proofreading chapters before posting them. There are often various grammatical and spelling errors.
---
#1512 Posted: 20:35:13 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I suggest proofreading chapters before posting them. There are often various grammatical and spelling errors.

Really?!

I feel like an idiot now.

I normally don't proofread because I don't really like it, but I will start doing that. smilie

There's probably a lot because I type incredibly fast, and I think it could be a little too fast.
---
A story.
#1513 Posted: 20:42:45 27/01/2015

Really?!

I normally don't proofread because I don't really like it, but I will start doing that. smilie

There's probably a lot because I type incredibly fast, and I think it could be a little too fast.

I don't proofread either. smilie
---
#1514 Posted: 20:44:31 27/01/2015

Really?!

I just type mine on Google Docs and it corrects most of it automatically.
---
#1515 Posted: 20:48:36 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus

Really?!

I just type mine on Google Docs and it corrects most of it automatically.

Same with Microsoft Word. But it's been known to miss a few things from time to time.
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1516 Posted: 20:49:27 27/01/2015
Google docs users unite!!
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1517 Posted: 22:08:57 27/01/2015
Will you allow me to use Author's Log on my stories ?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#1518 Posted: 03:25:51 28/01/2015
Is that an ASDFmovie reference I see? 'Suddnely, pineapples!'
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1519 Posted: 21:02:47 28/01/2015
Happy 100!!! Your stories are the boss, gotten to 100 and a sticky!!!

Mine have gotten to five... Lolz
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#1520 Posted: 22:33:05 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
New chapter in a minute t first, I have to announce something about the taglines in the title:

I'M SWITCHING IT UP!

For now on, instead of random tagline, we will get "Holy ____, Batman!"

Inside the blank will be a random word or short phrase.

If you've ever watched Batman '66, then you'll understand that Robin often makes those exclamations.

This is just to make my taglines different from everyone else's.

Also, expect a big reveal for something next week...
---
A story.
#1521 Posted: 22:38:40 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 101:
What Lies Ahead

Sup dawgs. Home-boys. Skinny Pete’s. We last left off at chapter one-f’ing-hundred, and I’m to be quite honest: I thought it went down pretty well. I was excited to write it. I basically wrote six chapters in less than six hours. But enough about the past! We’re here! In the future. (*Uttster no understand time) If you haven’t read chapter one hundred, SCREW YOU! [THUMBS UP] Nah, just kitten around. (*Uttster likes kittens) But I think it is worthy of reading, especially since we had multiple deaths. And a character introduction! (Sunog is my new favorite character!) Plus, Black Hawk was a prominent character towards the end, and now a more prominent character in the story. I might as well start this off with who is remaining: Flameslinger, Kong, Brutus, Countdown, Halo, Finn, Black Hawk, Sunog, Jaoke and Drobot. That’s ten characters, out of a ton, including more minor and villains. Solomon is also still out there, but now in NYC. But that’s a story for a later time.

Flameslinger and the crew had three vehicles. One was a police van, another was a bus of some sorts and the third was a regular car. The ten survivors of the mass war went about the city, gathering everything they could use for their journey east. “The first six streets have been completely cleared. Brutus, Countdown and Sunog are on the next six.” said Kong. He entered the war-torn mansion with Finn. Halo, Flameslinger Jaoke and Drobot were sorting through resources. “What about Black Hawk?” asked Halo. “I don’t know. Earlier he said something about going to the Outskirts.” said Finn. “I bet he’s looking for survivors.” said Kong. “Most likely. I’ll try to contact him; see if he needs help. If he does, I’ll send you two over.” said Flameslinger. “Sounds good.” said Finn. The two walked back out to the city, scrounging for materials. “Hey, we got a nice looking gun over there.” said Finn. He picked it up. “Keep it. If we come across a hostile, we can take them out easier.” said Kong. It was sad to see that killing what once was an innocent civilian is now an idea.

Brutus and his team searched through an electronics shop. “We can call Drobot. See if he needs anything.” suggested Sunog. “Nah. We have plenty of stuff back home. Too much. We’re going to have to limit what we take of that stuff.” said Brutus. “We have enough people to get another car or two. There are plenty of police vans in their old place.” said Sunog. Countdown sat in the corner of the store. He couldn’t wrap his head around the concept of death. It hadn’t bothered him before, mostly because he wasn’t paying enough attention to witness death. But he watched Red, Boomer, Rocky and Blaze get shot. He watched them die. It was different than hearing about it. After he figured out that people didn’t just disappear, he started thinking of everyone else who’s died. Especially Thomas. ‘Why is he gone? He was such a nice guy. How could anyone kill such a nice man? And what exactly happened to Dune Bug? Another nice guy that went crazy. Wait a minute. He killed Thomas. He killed Thomas. HE KILLED THOMAS! HE KILLED THOMAS! HE KILLED THOMAS!’ Countdown’s head was about to explode. “DUNE BUG KILLED THOMAS! DUNE BUG KILLED THOMAS! DUNE BUG KILLED THOMAS!” he yelled running around. He jumped through the glass window and ran out to the street.

“It’s time for the death talk, I suppose.” said Sunog. Instead of leaving through the door, Sunog jumped through another glass pane. Brutus was the only sensible one, walking out the door. But then he came back in and jumped through the glass. “That was fun. Heh heh.” said Brutus, landing next to Sunog. “Where’d he go?” asked Brutus. “I don’t know. I looked down the street and he was gone. His yelling got quieter, though. If he’s still yelling, we can find him.” said Sunog. The two Giants rumbled through the streets, with no sign of Countdown. After ten minutes, they decided to call for backup. “Sunog here. We got a problem.” said the fire giant. “What’s wrong?” asked Flameslinger frantically. He didn’t want anything bad to happen. “Countdown’s gone mad. Screaming about Thomas, he ran down the street. It’s been ten minutes, we can’t find him.” said Sunog. “Kong and Finn shouldn’t be too far away. I’ll send them your way.” said Flameslinger. A couple more minutes passed. Kong and Finn showed up with their weapons ready. “Uh, why so jittery?” asked Brutus. “We heard a noise.” admitted Finn. He was trying to say it in a manly way. “You probably heard Countdown screaming. He’s on the run.” said Sunog. “We heard the noise on Thirteenth Street.” said Kong. “He must’ve travelled far. That’s about a mile away.” said Brutus. “Let’s get going.”

The four made their way over to Thirteenth Street. Countdown’s screaming got louder. “Countdown! Countdown!” yelled Brutus. “DUNE BUG KILLED THOMAS!” yelled Countdown. The group thought they got close, but the screaming ceased. “And it’s gone. Oh well, let’s go home.” said Finn. “The city like this creeps him out.” Kong explained. “It sounded like it came from the building over there.” said Sunog. He walked in, and saw a Torch cradling Countdown. “It’s okay. Everything’s all okay.” she said softly. She looked up and saw Sunog. The Torch readied her weapon. “Whoa, I’m with him.” said Sunog. He put his hands in the air. Brutus and the others walked in. “Countdown!” yelled Kong. He rushed over. “Get off of him!” yelled the Torch. She pointed her flamethrower at the ape. “He’s with me. And they are too. It’s okay. Everything’s okay.” said Countdown softly. He was sad. “Hey buddy. Thomas is gone, but he’s somewhere better.” said Kong. The Torch walked up to Brutus. “If you don’t mind me asking, who’s Thomas?” she asked. “An old friend who died a while back.” said Brutus. “Ah. Sorry to hear that.” said the Torch. Countdown was crying. “Name’s Pyra. You’re one of the guys on TV. One of the Surfacers.” said Pyra. “Yeah. He’s a little shaken after what’s been going on.” said Brutus. “I watched everything. Pretty interesting stuff. I knew a guy like him before.” said Pyra. Countdown walked up to Brutus. He was still crying. “Let’s go home. We still have a mission to complete.” he said. The six Skylanders were at the front steps of a mansion. “Hey, you made it back. Anything new?” asked Flameslinger, letting them in. He saw Pyra at the end. “Oh, that’s new.” he said. “We drove in two vans. There’s stuff in each of them.” said Kong. “Great. How’s he doing?” Flameslinger asked Brutus. “Pretty well. We explained the death thing in the car. I think’s he got the hang of it.” said Brutus. “If people die, then where do they go?”

Let’s not bring that into this…

End of Chapter 101

Author’s Log:

Ah, poor Countdown. He’s had a really rough past, if you think about it. And with his situation, I don’t think it makes anything better. Also, new character! I thought we could use another female character, just to make things a little more gender balanced. (9:2 is better than nothing)

Thanks for reading! Be sure to tell your friends! Comment what you think travelling east will bring in the comments!

Well I Guess- “We heard a noise.”
---
A story.
#1522 Posted: 22:46:57 28/01/2015
Do Skylanders go to heaven? I mean, they're artificial life.

I think we're safe from a religious argument on this topic.
---
#1523 Posted: 22:49:46 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I have yet to explore a heaven for Skylanders, but I plan on doing it one day.
---
A story.
#1524 Posted: 22:51:36 28/01/2015
I have yet to explore a heaven for Skylanders, but I plan on doing it one day.

Cool. smilie

There should be a Skylanders hell too.
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1525 Posted: 23:09:36 28/01/2015
Skylander heaven, that's interesting. (Who told you about IRL?)
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#1526 Posted: 00:35:21 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Skylander heaven, that's interesting. (Who told you about IRL?)

What's that about IRL?
---
A story.
#1527 Posted: 00:44:49 29/01/2015
Uttster, did you get my PM?
---
#1528 Posted: 03:06:05 29/01/2015
I have plans for Skylander heaven, it just seems like a random subject to bring up soon after I got an idea for it. Are you stalking me?
---
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#1529 Posted: 21:29:55 29/01/2015
Skylanders heaven? What if they are just reset!?!
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
#1530 Posted: 21:32:28 29/01/2015
Guys, me and Uttster both joined the site on the same day on the same year.

January 29, 2012. Today.
---
#1531 Posted: 21:08:13 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Seven posts + four people = Chapter 102!
---
A story.
#1532 Posted: 21:17:23 30/01/2015
This is a post!

New Gijinka Continent is going up today btw. smilie
---
#1533 Posted: 21:20:14 30/01/2015
This is also a post
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:58 30/01/2015 by Medicus
#1534 Posted: 21:36:47 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
smilie

That's a link, BTW...
---
A story.
#1535 Posted: 23:46:18 30/01/2015
This is a post.
---
#1536 Posted: 14:22:41 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 102:
Moving Along

“We have two days until move out. Most of the city has been cleared, but there are still some unreached spots. Eightieth Street is said to have a group of survivors. Just in the streets. Also, Black Hawk has been missing for two days. If he doesn’t show up by the deadline, I’m afraid we have to leave him behind. Brutus, you, Kong and I will check out the supposed survivor camp. Everyone else, start rationing what we have. We added two more vans, plus Drobot and Jaoke are trying to make some train contraption with some cars. Let’s roll!” announced Flameslinger. He ran out the door. “I guess we follow him.” said Brutus to Kong. They followed him. “You really think we should leave Black Hawk if he doesn’t show up?” asked Kong. “We’ll have to. I want to get out of this place by the deadline I’ve set.” said Flameslinger. The three got in a van. “I know you want to leave soon, but Black Hawk is an important asset. He has unknown powers that we can’t understand. He has a good heart. That’s something not everyone portrays anymore.” said Brutus. “If there are survivors, I think he wants to stay and help them rebuild. Be the guardian he was before this went down. I can’t blame him, because these people are defenseless.” said Flameslinger. They reached Twenty-First Street. An object was jumping up and down. Flameslinger drove by. “Hey, go back! It could be someone needing our help!” yelled Kong. “We have other tasks.” said Flameslinger. He wasn’t acting like himself. Brutus grabbed the steering wheel, and put his other giant hand on the breaks. “We’re going to check it out. You can continue this mission, but we’re going help someone if they need it.” he said.

The two got out of the car, and walked towards the moving object. “HELP! HELP!” yelled the object. It was a Food Fight. He was missing an arm and a leg. Both righties. “Don’t worry. We can help you. We have a couple of guys that can fix you up.” said Brutus, putting him in his arms. His whole right side was charred. “I’ve been out here for days. There was a Pop Fizz. He had a chemical bomb. He threw it and it blew me and another Food Fight apart. He died, but I crawled out here.” said the Food Fight as they made their way back to the car. “What’s your name?” asked Kong. “Verd. It’s Catalan for ‘green’.” said Verd. “Wow. First we have a guy with a Filipino name, now one with a Catalan! I don’t even know what those are!” yelled Kong in amazement. “Yeah. The other Food Fight’s name was గ్రీన్. I don’t even know how to pronounce that.” said Verd. (Then how did he tell them? CONSPIRACY!) They arrived at the van. “This is Verd. He’s been part of a chemical blast. Whole right side is gone, with parts being charred. We need to get to Jaoke and Drobot.” said Brutus. “Can you wait another hour?” asked Flameslinger. “Only if you leave me in here with some Coldplay.”

Verd sat in the car, while Flameslinger, Brutus and Kong made it to the camp, which turned out to be real. There was a wall made of other cars in place of the street corner. There was a sign that read “FORMER RESIDENTS PERMITTED WITH PERMISSION.” There was a Bumble Blast on top of the pile. “You want in?” he asked. “That would be nice.” said Brutus. “TOO BAD! It’s your faults that we’re in this mess!” yelled the Bumble Blast, chuckling. “We’re here to help. Let us in.” said Flameslinger calmly. “Get out before I hurt you three.” said the Skylander menacingly. Kong and Flameslinger looked at each other and nodded. Flameslinger pulled out his bow, while Kong pulled out two razor-disks. “Let us in before arrows penetrate your body.” said the archer. The Bumble Blast readied his weapon. “I’m giving you to the count of three. One. Two. Three.” it said. Before he could shoot his gun, two arrows landed in his chest. Flameslinger and Kong jumped up and climbed the wall. “We’ll find a way in for you in sec!” yelled Kong to Brutus. He waved a walked to the car. ‘Viva la Vida’ played in it. “Eh, not as good as Clocks.”

The two made their way on top of the wall. A group of Skylanders surrounded the fallen Bumble Blast. “YOU DID THIS!” yelled a Roller Brawl. “He was going to hurt us. It was defense.” said Flameslinger. “He was our defender!” yelled a Warnado. Flameslinger jumped down, and landed near the circle. Kong followed. “He isn’t dead. I shot him lightly.” said Flameslinger. “There’s two arrows in him!” yelled a Chop Chop. He pulled out his sword. Kong quickly grabbed it. “Who’s in charge here?” asked Kong. He was impatient. “Get out before we kill you!” yelled the Chop Chop. He picked his sword up off the ground. Flameslinger put an arrow on his head. “Whoa! Stop it, all of you!” yelled a Cobra Cadabra. Instead of a basket, he had the infamous four legs of a Spy Rise. Most of the survivors left, with the Chop Chop and Warnado staying behind. “Twister, leave. Scheletro, stay.” The Warnado left. The Cobra looked at Flameslinger. “An honor it is to meet some of the greatest heroes!” he said happily. Flameslinger smiled back. “Is there a way in other than scaling the wall? We have two others and van out there.” said Kong. “Yeah, there’s a gate around the back. Scheletro, go ahead and show ‘em.” Scheletro and Kong left. “Sorry for the trouble. He was going to shoot us.” said Flameslinger. “Don’t worry about it. There’s nobody in charge, officially. I kinda lead if something goes down.” said the CC. “How many you got here?” asked Flameslinger. “Twelve. Bark and Scheletro were pretty much in charge of protecting this place. Total jerks, but they respect me. Names’ Flauto, by the way.” said Flauto. (Italian for flute! Very culture. Much historic.)

Brutus drove the van around the camp. He got out, grabbed Verd and went over to Flameslinger and Flauto. “He’s not in charge. Doesn’t like the others very much. Wants to leave. He can come with us.” said Flameslinger. “You’re the boss. Anyone else coming?” asked Brutus. “No. We’re just going to act like we were never here. If we leave quickly, they won’t notice Flauto’s with us.” said the archer. He got in the van. Kong ran up and climbed in, along with everyone else. As they drove out, ten angry Skylanders ran after them.

End of Chapter 102

Author’s Log:

We have a lot of names coming from many different cultures. I really like to do that, as I think it just adds something nobody else has.

Sunog – Filipino for ‘fire’
Flauto – Italian for ‘flute’
Scheletro – Italian for ‘skeleton’
Verd – Catalan for ‘green’
గ్రీన్ – Telugu for ‘green’
Pretty neat-o nifty stuffs for y’all
Thanks for reading! Tell me…hmm. Whateva’ you want in the comments below. (Preferably credit card numbers. Or bank account passwords.)

SOLOMON
---
A story.
#1537 Posted: 15:34:18 31/01/2015
I don't know why, but I'm really liking the name Flauto. smilie
---
#1538 Posted: 15:38:05 31/01/2015
Well, Flauto really didn't care about his people if he left them so easily. Maybe he's not a good addition to the group.
---
#1539 Posted: 16:40:03 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, Flauto really didn't care about his people if he left them so easily. Maybe he's not a good addition to the group.

Nice speculation.

But, he wasn't an assigned leader. He took charge if need be. And then he ditched them for a bunch of jerks.
---
A story.
#1540 Posted: 17:46:59 31/01/2015
Uttster, I posted a new chapter of GC yesterday. Did you read it?
---
#1541 Posted: 15:52:34 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, it's February, so maybe I should announce what I was going to do.

Or I can wait for the next page.

Okay everyone, after a little debate with myself, I have decided to announce something for Shelves, but only after we get to page 32.

So comment away!
---
A story.
#1542 Posted: 15:56:23 01/02/2015
I'm a banana!!
---
#1543 Posted: 15:56:40 01/02/2015
Oh wait, no. I'm a cucumber.
---
#1544 Posted: 15:56:58 01/02/2015
Oh wait, Alex is the one who's a cucumber. I'm nothing.
---
#1545 Posted: 15:57:21 01/02/2015
Someone else comment. I'm not doing this by myself. smilie
---
#1546 Posted: 16:00:40 01/02/2015
Hey Uttster!
Someone turned Shelves into a Youtube series!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&app=desktop

Hey, you wanted lots of comments right? Lol
---
#1547 Posted: 16:06:22 01/02/2015
Quote: Medicus
Hey Uttster!

Hey, you wanted lots of comments right? Lol

I was actually thinking about that recently, how someone should do that.
---
#1548 Posted: 16:08:46 01/02/2015
Announcement!
---
#1549 Posted: 16:10:17 01/02/2015
Quote:
Hey Uttster!

You lied to me.
---
#1550 Posted: 16:10:38 01/02/2015
Announcement!

¡Tnemecnuonna
---
First | Previous | Page 31 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me