Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 30 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1451 Posted: 18:20:51 25/01/2015
Also... PAGE

NOW EAT YOUR HAT
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:23 25/01/2015 by Epic popthorn
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1452 Posted: 18:22:02 25/01/2015
EAT YOUR HAT! EAT YOUR HAT!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1453 Posted: 18:34:49 25/01/2015
POST A VIDEO OF YOU EATING YOUR HAT!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1454 Posted: 19:18:00 25/01/2015
EAT... THE... HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1455 Posted: 19:45:21 25/01/2015
Eat Le Hat.
No other comment.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1456 Posted: 20:20:48 25/01/2015
Mange le chapeau!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1457 Posted: 20:29:11 25/01/2015
今ビデオで帽子を食べる!
---
#1458 Posted: 20:34:35 25/01/2015
Essen Sie den Hut !
#1459 Posted: 20:39:46 25/01/2015
¡ʇɐɥ ǝɥʇ ʇɐǝ
---
#1460 Posted: 20:48:51 25/01/2015
tah eht taE
#1461 Posted: 20:53:33 25/01/2015
Ateay Hetay Athay! Igpay Atinlay!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1462 Posted: 21:02:48 25/01/2015
吃的帽子
#1463 Posted: 21:21:06 25/01/2015
I wonder where he is!?
#1464 Posted: 21:23:16 25/01/2015
Hopefully getting a hat.
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1465 Posted: 21:23:59 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow. I do like your speculation, but remember, it's just speculation. Don't get your hopes up too high.

Now I have to find a hat...
---
A story.
#1466 Posted: 21:24:52 25/01/2015
GET A HAT!
#1467 Posted: 21:33:33 25/01/2015
Quote: uttster13
Wow. I do like your speculation, but remember, it's just speculation. Don't get your hopes up too high.

Now I have to find a hat...

Make a video of you eating a hat!!
---
#1468 Posted: 23:59:09 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No! I'm not really going to eat a hat. That would digest well.

I owe all of you guys one.

What do you guys think about me putting a little advertisement on the TT page? I have posted anything about Shelves on a game page since chapter twenty, so it shouldn't do much harm.
---
A story.
#1469 Posted: 00:14:30 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Never mind. Already posted it.
---
A story.
#1470 Posted: 00:16:03 26/01/2015
No! I'm not really going to eat a hat. That would digest well.

I owe all of you guys one.

What do you guys think about me putting a little advertisement on the TT page? I have posted anything about Shelves on a game page since chapter twenty, so it shouldn't do much harm.

You just said it would digest well. smilie

You could fake eating a hat.
---
#1471 Posted: 00:17:38 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Oops. xD

Once I find a tasty hat, I'll eat part of it. As I said before, it would digest well. smilie
---
A story.
#1472 Posted: 00:19:30 26/01/2015
Oops. xD

Once I find a tasty hat, I'll eat part of it. As I said before, it would digest well. smilie

YOU BETTER!! Otherwise you will be a traitor to Solomon. ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
#1473 Posted: 01:27:13 26/01/2015
Shelves is a great story, but how long do you think you can keep it going? It can't last forever.
---
#1474 Posted: 01:33:08 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't know how long I can make it last. As I've mentioned before, I didn't expect to go this far.
I want to make it last another year or so. That's a really long ambition, but it is plausible, and I think that having it last a year shows everyone that it is possible to make a story last long.

I want to make it long enough that it can have a nice ending, that neatly wraps up a "legacy". smilie

It would be really cool if I can make this work with a non-Skylanders adaption when I'm older. I love to write, and directing and creating something that people could sit down and watch on a weekly basis sounds extremely fun to me.
---
A story.
#1475 Posted: 01:35:56 26/01/2015
I don't know how long I can make it last. As I've mentioned before, I didn't expect to go this far.
I want to make it last another year or so. That's a really long ambition, but it is plausible, and I think that having it last a year shows everyone that it is possible to make a story last long.

I want to make it long enough that it can have a nice ending, that neatly wraps up a "legacy". smilie

It would be really cool if I can make this work with a non-Skylanders adaption when I'm older. I love to write, and directing and creating something that people could sit down and watch on a weekly basis sounds extremely fun to me.

I plan on making a television show too, when I'm older. I've been working on an idea for... Two years maybe? I think it was summer 2012.
---
#1476 Posted: 01:48:45 26/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I plan on making a television show too, when I'm older. I've been working on an idea for... Two years maybe? I think it was summer 2012.

I'm currently working on an animated show that will be put on Youtube eventually. Only in the scripting stage but animation will come eventually.
---
#1477 Posted: 01:55:35 26/01/2015
Quote: Medicus

I'm currently working on an animated show that will be put on Youtube eventually. Only in the scripting stage but animation will come eventually.

That's awesome! I want to see it.
---
#1478 Posted: 12:30:11 26/01/2015
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Birthday Shelves(sing the song)*!
---
#1479 Posted: 12:56:14 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
School's closed, just like I hoped.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Shelves
Happy birthday to you-ou-ou.

Chapter 100 will be posted within a couple of minutes, so don't post anything! smilie
---
A story.
#1480 Posted: 13:19:02 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter One F’ing Hundred
The Biggest, Baddest, Zaniest, Craziest Birthday Celebration Chapter in the History of dark-f’ing-Spyro

Hello there! It is I Portal Masters, Narrator! Today, I bring you a very special chapter. I mean, like the bomb-dot-com of chapters. You see, today isn’t only just the one-hundredth chapter of Shelves, but it is also the story’s first birthday. That’s right. Shelves is the only current story that has been going on continually for one year that has one hundred chapters. An amazing feat, that is! This chapter is also special because it will be the longest chapter ever. Shall we start?

We last saw part of our heroes at the site of the D-9 massacre, where Solomon’s dream-team had kidnapped Rocky. Torch, Dino and Finn escaped their doom, and have caught up with Jaoke, Kong and Halo, along with the others, who arrived the scene. “What’s wrong?” asked Flameslinger. “We have visitors. Dune Bug has a team set up. There’s Spike, a Wham-Shell named Mace, a Wildfire and a Stealth-Elf. More are said to be on their way.” said Torch. “Let’s kill them!” yelled Countdown. “We can’t. They’re way too powerful. I mean, we might be able to take out the four Torch mentioned, but if anymore come, we’re screwed.” said Kong. Flameslinger looked at Halo and Finn. “Hi. This is going to sound harsh, but why are you here?” he asked. “I can fight, and she has knowledge of Solomon and his plans.” replied Finn. “Rocky can too. Along with their friends Blaze and Secca, they make great allies. They’re all going to live with us and help us take out Dune Bug.” said Torch. “Whoa. We can’t just take them into the environment we live in.” said Flameslinger. “I know you’re in charge, but you couldn’t be more wrong. Everyone in the city is facing danger right now. If you don’t let us help you, the city will crumble. Right now there are so many riots and fights out there. We can fix this, if we kill Solomon and his team.” said Halo. Flameslinger thought about it. “Fine. You five can help us. We have enough room in our mansion. We’ll also take in Vice. He can fight pretty well, and makes a great leader.” said Flameslinger. “By the way, what happened with Rider?” asked Jaoke. “We had to kill him. There was no other way that he could live.” said Drobot. “Good. He was going to be a tool for Solomon.” said Halo. “Now that we have everyone, how about we try to take these guys on?” asked Dino. “No. We’ll have to calm Zoo, grab Vice, Red and Boomer, and prepare the police for a devastating attack. Get everyone in the city safe as well.” said Flameslinger. “We don’t have that much time. These guys are going to kill Rocky and attack the city soon.” said Halo. “I’m afraid he’ll have to die so we can protect so many. They’ll have to come to our turf instead of fight us here.”

About twenty minutes later, the group rushed to grab everyone. Red and Boomer were taken from custody, Vice was taken from the office and Blaze and Secca were collected as well. All of the police were gathered, along with everyone who was willing to serve. Flameslinger stood on a podium, looking out at the crowd. “We have over five hundred officers gathered today. All of you will get a gun of some sort to protect yourself. We don’t have much time, so I’m going to end this with saying that most of you won’t live to wake up tomorrow. Thank you for protecting your city and its inhabitants. You are the real heroes.” He walked off the platform, and Vice came up. “You’ve all been assigned to one of the ten squads. Eight of those squads are assigned to special areas in the city. Those eight areas are the safest spots in the city, and are filled with citizens. It’s your job to prevent as many casualties as possible. For those in the areas, disband now.” Vice said. The majority of the officers left. “There should be one hundred and thirty-four of you left. All of you are here because you are the strongest and best skilled cops we have. All of you are in charge of attacking any threat that comes across your eyes. You’ll be split in two teams, which are balanced. One team is offense for one half of the city, while the other gets the other half. Disband.” Vice walked off the podium as the officers marched away. “What’s going to happen with the volunteer forces?” asked Vice. “We have them gathered at the mansion. Torch and the others are prepping them for fighting.” said Flameslinger. “Where do you want them positioned?” asked Vice. “They pick their own territories. We will be using them guerilla-style. They only attack if necessary.” said Flameslinger. “But we have nearly three-thousand of them.” said Vice. “That makes it better. They’ll hunt in packs, team up with cops, if that’s what they want to do.” said Flameslinger. “So no plans for them?” asked Vice. “No plans. Don’t fret about it so much. Drobot’s giving them a ‘boost’.”

Torch and Drobot were getting all of the volunteers ready. “Most of them are done, right?” asked Torch. “They all have the weapons, the strength boosters and a watch drone. Now they just need to pick a spot and plant themselves in it.” said Drobot. Torch spread the word to all of the volunteers. They did some sort of battle cry and slithered through the city, hiding in just about every place they could. “This is going to be fun.” said Drobot. He gave a dry smile, which almost never happens. Well, except for when he sees Legos. “Fun? No, not fun. Dangerous. Horrid! We just sent three thousand men and women to their graves.” said Torch. The tables seemed to have turned. “Only most of them will die. Not all of them. But we’ll be able to kill off Solomon’s team.” said Drobot. “Solomon? I thought we just called him Dune Bug. Only people that haven’t talked to him call him Solomon.” said Torch. “Eh, I kinda like it. Way better of a name than ‘Flade’ or ‘Stink Bomb’. Heck, something as simple as ‘Bash’ did the trick.” said Drobot. Brutus came outside to see the two. “Thank Eon, they’re gone. It’s like once we told them they could kill people, they went insane.” he said. “I could see why. We let them play hide and seek with weapons that could blow them up. And they all get a flying robot to aide them. For free.” said Drobot. “No, not free. They paid with their lives.” said Torch. “He’s right, Drobot. They get to die because an old friend went off the chain.” said Brutus. “Look at you, using hip muggle words.” said Drobot. He whispered, “At least they get to have fun dying.” He was thinking of Strauss.
---
A story.
#1481 Posted: 13:19:30 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The group got together with Red, Boomer, Vice, Halo, Finn and Blaze. “Look at us. Some inglorious bastards lined up to make sure we can die properly.” said Blaze. “Hey, calm down. We aren’t going to die.” said Secca. “Some of us will. Guaranteed.” said Finn grimly. Torch came over. (Read this dramatically) “He’s right. Some of us will die. It happens in every small fight, battle or war. I’ve lost many friends in these things. Scratch, Wallop, Jade, Zap, Strauss. The list could go on forever if I count every soldier I’ve fought with. You guys have the disadvantage of city-life, which lets you get attached to one another. In the surface, you never get attached. You never get too optimistic. You never say never. I was like you before I came across the group and their journey of exploring the world. We thought everything was jolly and happy. Sunshine and rainbows. But it really isn’t. Everyone has a little evil in them, and it takes something drastic to happen for it to spark. We’ll all die eventually. Everyone will. But some are luckier. Some have better chances of surviving. And some are just protected by others who die. Instead of some fighters and civilians, we should just have fighters. Then not nearly as many people would’ve died. I wouldn’t have lost my best friend, if that were the case. The strong live, the weak die.” The speech was long, but eye-opening. If you noticed, most of the stronger characters have survived – Torch, Flameslinger, Drobot (‘cause he’s strong in a smart way), while the weaker ones have died – Jade, Zap, Scratch.

Flameslinger gave an announcement. “We’ve got note that a group of civilians have planned to leave the city. Almost five thousand of them. They’ve taken weapons and supplies, and are grabbing others from the city.” he said. “What does that mean?” asked Kong. “It means that Dune Bug has a way to kill a portion of the city in one foul swoop. He can just send a bomb to blow them up.” said Drobot. “Then how can we protect them?” asked Halo. “I don’t know. Unless Jaoke and Drobot can get a way to have a force field over them, then they’re fresh meat.” said Flameslinger. “I’ve used one before, maybe we can make another.” said Drobot. He and Jaoke rushed to the lab. “I’ll get to them before they leave.” said Vice. “You’ll need protection; I’m coming too.” said Kong. The two got in a car, and drove to the exodus area. It was a short ride. They pulled up to one of the guards. “Let me talk to them before they leave.” said Vice. The guard nodded, and Vice climbed on the car. “HEY! LISTEN UP!” he yelled. Everyone slowly gave him their attention. “YOU SHOULDN’T LEAVE! IT GIVES SOLOMON A WAY TO KILL ALL OF YOU EASILY!” yelled Vice. They turned around, and started heading off. “HE’S GOING TO SEND A BOMB TO YOU WHILE YOU LEAVE! HE’LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!” Vice still wasn’t able to get their attention. He screamed again and again, but they were all the way out of the city, walking down part of the walkway. Kong pulled up a radio. “They didn’t listen. Left as he was talking.” he said. Brutus was on the other end. “Okay. It’s their death, they might as well pick it.” the Giant said. “We’ll be back in a couple of minutes. Bye.” Kong hung up, and Vice crawled in the car. Instead of turning around, he went straight forward. “Whoa, stop! I don’t want to be killed!” yelled the ape. “Get out then. I’m going to save them, even if it means I have to die.” said Vice. “It’s been a honor.” said Kong, jumping out of the vehicle.

Vice drove off, following the massive crowd. Kong decided to get back, so he ran away. About five minutes passed when loud screams came. Kong scaled a building and could see Colossus tearing apart Skylanders. The car was flung in the air, and landed on a building near him. “It was a honor.” said Kong again, looking down. Kong climbed down, and was greeted by a Hot Head. “They shouldn’t have left. I knew that was going to happen. Name’s Sunog. Filipino for ‘fire’.” said Sunog, holding out his hand. “I’m Kong. Short for Fling Kong.” chuckled Kong. “I know who you are. One of the fighters.” said Sunog. Kong looked down. “He shouldn’t have driven in. It was foolish.” said Kong, speaking of Vice. “Yeah. But hey, it’s his death. He was the one who picked it.” said Sunog. “Yeah. Wanna come with me? I guess we could use another hand.” said Kong. “To the mansion? I don’t see why not.” said Sunog. He seemed pretty chill and nice, so Kong knew he could trust him. Suddenly (PINEAPPLES! Kudos to anyone who gets it.) his radio went off. “Did you survive the attack?” asked Brutus. Kong grabbed it. “I wasn’t near it. Vice decided to attempt to save them, but I split from him. After a couple minutes after, I could hear a bunch of screaming. There was this giant creature ripping them apart. It took the car and threw it. I didn’t get hit though. I ran into this guy. His name’s Sunog, and he’s coming back with me.” said Kong into the device. “I know that name. Is he a Hot Head?” asked Brutus. “Brutus?” said Sunog, overhearing the conversation. “I can’t believe you’re still alive. Get here soon. We’re planning an attack.”

At the Highlands, Where Shard Is

Shard was at the Storage center which seemed to have grown a bit. He hasn’t killed anyone yet, just observed life. Terrafin, Cynder and Shroomy are still alive, and live with Stink Bomb and Strauss. Stink’s kingdom is massive, spanning just about every store in the Highlands. People have really understood him and accepted his apology, even though it took months. Shard pranced over to a nearby window to see a group of protectors running around the Target Memorial. There was a big sign that had the names of everyone in the store who died during the Havoc attack. It also said that a terrorist attack doesn’t affect the nation, and all of that other fun stuff. Shard remembered that day. It was the day when his leader and teammates died. And the day he pretended to be good. As he was remembering everything that had happen in the place, Shroomboom walked up. “Shard?” he asked innocently, in his regular child voice. Shard turned around. “I don’t want to do this.” said Shard. “Do what?” asked Shroomy again. Shard pulled the sawblade out of his back, and got ready to throw it. “Then don’t.” Terrafin dashed out, and grabbed the other side of the serrated disk. “I have to.” Shard then swiped the blade through Terrafin’s body, and threw it at Shroomy. A green blur ran through and caught it. “You’re Shard. I remember watching you and Torch.” said Stink Bomb. Terrafin lay on the ground. He was dead. “YOU KILLED HIM! MONSTER!” yelled Shroomy. “Shroomy, go to Cynder. Tell her I’ll be there in a minute.” Stink said. He pulled out a flute from a Cobra Cadabra and blew into it. Five Countdowns rushed in. “Jeff, Bob, get him out of here. And Shard, don’t fight back.”
---
A story.
#1482 Posted: 13:20:00 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Kong and Sunog got to the mansion. “Good, you’re here.” said Brutus. He patted Sunog on the shoulder. “It’s been awhile, buddy.” Sunog smiled, and hugged Brutus. “How do you know each other?” asked Kong. “He was at the Highlands with me, Jaoke and Lumin. There were two others with us. Eventually something happened, and we got split up.” answered Brutus. “How is Lumin and Jaoke?” asked Sunog. “Jaoke’s been through a lot. Too much, I should say. You’ll have to ask him about it. But Lumin passed on.” said Brutus. “She was certainly lovely. Always a good person to talk to.” said Sunog, honoring her death. “What ever happened to Gremlin and Charlie?” asked Brutus. “Gremlin turned on us. He ripped Charlie apart, forcing me to melt him with the defect.” said Sunog. “What defect?” asked Kong. “He has a lighter in each of his arms, and he’s filled up with gasoline.” Brutus said. “I hardly ever used it. Had to preserve the gas.” said Sunog. Flameslinger walked over to them. “We’ve decided that we have to attack first.” he said. “No. We have to wait for them to split up and enter the city. If we go altogether, they’ll send that enormous monster to us. We won’t be able to take it out if they’re all around.” said Kong. “It’s the only option. They won’t budge.” said Finn, behind Flameslinger.

Saying that acted like a trigger. Gunshots and bombs went off in three different directions. “Never mind. Looks like we have them in our playground.” said Flameslinger. He corralled everyone to where he was. “We apparently have some of the warriors in our midst. We can take them out, but we can’t stick together. If something happens, we’re all dead.” said Flameslinger. He ran towards the closet blow, with Torch and Blaze following him. Finn decided to go, but Kong stopped him. “We can’t have everyone out on the playing field at once. We can go to another area, but not everyone in one place.” Kong said. “Let’s go to the left. There seems to be a bunch of the volunteers over there, but the gunshots are getting lower. Seems like they’re dying off.” said Sunog. “Go then. The three of you. Kill every enemy out there.” said Brutus. Kong, Finn and Sunog made their way to the site, where Hellfire was burning and clawing down various Skylanders. A group of them were hiding behind a roadblock. “Hey, Hellfire!” yelled Kong. “Shoot him, now!” Finn said to the volunteers. They started firing. Kong threw his disk, hitting Hellfire in the face. “RAWR!” Hellfire sent a blast of fire at Kong, who quickly dodged it. “Try again, big guy?” Kong took out two throwing knives that he received from Shard. Another blast was sent, but Kong did an awesome flip off a wall, throwing the knives. One got in the right leg, the other hit the head. “RAAAWR!” Hellfire was getting heated. (HA! PUN!) Finn jumped in the battle. Well, he was really thrown. Sunog picked him up, and threw him at Hellfire. Finn swung his baton knocking a heat blaster off of Hellfire’s arm. Landing behind him, Finn then hit Hellfire in the back. “RAAAAWR!” Hellfire gasped in pain. He swung his golden arm, aiming loosely for Finn. Instead of hitting the Flip Wreck, Hellfire hit the shield. The volunteers continually shot their guns, until then brought Hellfire to his knees. “Let me finish this!” yelled Sunog happily. He rushed in, and put on Hellfire’s heat blaster gauntlet-thingy. He pressed it to the lion’s head. “Have a nice day.” Sunog burned Hellfire until he was just a melted glob of plastic. “All of you, come with us!” yelled Kong. The four volunteer fighters followed Kong to the next site.

Back at the Highlands

Shard was put in handcuffs and sent to what seemed like a cast iron microwave. “Enjoy your stay.” said Jeff, who somehow has managed to survive with Bob. Shard sat there for a couple minutes before Stink came in. “Why’d you do that?! I mean, c’mon man! He wasn’t going to hurt you.” said Stink. “I have orders.” said Shard. “Oh yeah, from who?” asked Stink. “Dune Bug.” Shard replied. “I see. I figured that he would be dead by now. But no! He’s still out there.” said Stink. “The tables have turned. You were the bad guy, he was the good guy. Now you want to make amends and he wants everyone dead.” said Shard. “How’s he doing, then?” asked Stink. “He’s doing great. In fact, his commando squad is a success.” said Shard. The conversation seemed very awkward, but yet casual. “Any word on Flade?” asked Stink. “Yeah. Your old pal has been dethroned. In fact…” Shard flip over the handcuffs, and wrapped them around Stink’s neck. “Solomon.” Shard whispered into the skunks’ ear. Stink’s mind went haywire. Almost as if everything that’s happened in the past came back. He fell to the ground, and started spasming. “Looks like your trigger word is deep in your mind. This’ll be awhile.”

Flameslinger, Torch and Blaze were fighting both Dagger and Prism. Seven volunteers were in the fight. “She’s falling fast! We can take her out with a couple more hits!” yelled Torch. Blaze rammed Dagger, his horn going through her chest. “I got her!” yelled Blaze. “Not…yet…” Dagger mumbled. She used all of her strength to throw all of her knives at Torch, who was in the air. Four of the five landed on him. “Redbird down!” yelled Torch falling to the ground. He was extremely high up in the air. (On scale for a Skylander figure…) He crashed with a loud thud. Volunteers rushed to him, but were all beamed down by Prism. The golem cleared off the dead bodies, and stabbed Torch with his crystals. Torch blasted fire onto the Peeb, melting it quickly. Flameslinger came over. “Will you make it?” he asked frantically. “I don’t think so.” Torch said, pointing at the knives and holes in his body. Blaze rushed over, shaking Dagger off his horn. “The smart guys; they can fix you, right?” he asked. “We won’t get there fast enough. Flameslinger, pull out the radio, and hold it to my face.” The archer did as follows. “Hey guys. Torch here. I’m dying, and I won’t make it. I just wanted to say that you guys were my family. We’ve been through a lot since chapter twenty. I’ve grown up a good bit. I always tried to not get attached after learning how quickly someone will die after you meet them. But it’s been hard not to get attached to you guys that I’ve been with for a while. We’ve been through so much together. I mean, so many people have been tortured or killed because of us! It’s been a great run. I didn’t think I’d make it eighty chapters. Kill every single toy that is out to get you. Do me a solid: after every time you kill one, say ‘FOR TORCH!’. That’ll be fun. Anyway, I’ve got to go. I making this anticlimactic after every word. Goodbye friends! Be sure to put a bullet in Dune Bug’s head for me! I love you all!” Torch closed his eyes, for they were to never be opened again.
---
A story.
#1483 Posted: 13:20:32 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Spike and the remaining baddies were at the tent. “We’ve lost Hellfire, Dagger and Prism. Colossus is still working on those villagers that left. But overall we’re doing pretty good.” said Spike. “No, we aren’t! We’ve only killed citizens, not that group! I mean, sure, a couple of cops and volunteers have been slaughtered, but not the real enemy. We need to hit them were its hard.” argued Marco. “Well, we just got a transmission. A radio signal just reached that device. It’s Torch. He’s dead.” said Mace. “Who gets to tell Shard?” joked Marco. For that, Spike made him do it. Shard was at the area where the device should be. His radio went off. “Yeah, what’s up?” he asked. “We’ve got good news: Torch is dead! Finally, a strong enemy is down! Yay!” Marco’s voice was squeaking, as he was incredibly nervous. Shard didn’t respond. Instead, he crushed the radio. He then dug through the lab he was in, to find the device. “I’ll miss you, brother.” he said, breaking the only thing that could bring his best friend back to life. Alarms went off throughout the complex, but he didn’t care. A group of Countdowns would meet him every couple of minutes, but they’d all die. Shard made his way out of the place, and headed for Sewer Central.

“Yeah. He won’t respond. His device is broken.” said Marco, telling Solomon the bad news. “YOU FOOL! You were not to tell him that!” yelled Solomon. He ended the conversation, and got out of his chair. He pressed a button on a remote, and he teleported to the tent. (Neat-o nifty!) “Master Solomon, we were not expecting-“ Marco’s voice was cut off by the shot of a gun. “You do not break my orders. Understand?” said Solomon. Spike, Mace and Flade nodded. Solomon teleported back. “Great! There’s only three of us!” yelled Spike. “It’s okay. If you remember, we have sleeper agents in the city. About thirty cops and a dozen of civilians.” said Mace. “Flade, it’s up to you for that.” said Spike. “You got it.” Flade made his way quickly to the city, where he entered a building filled with citizens and cops. “Freeze!” yelled an officer. Flade decapitated him and a couple other cops. “MASTER SOLOMON REQUESTS YOUR COMPLIANCE!” yelled Flade in his powerful voice. A couple of the cops pulled out their weapons, and started killing other officers. Two civilians grabbed guns, and started shooting. After ten minutes, everyone that wasn’t a slave had been killed. “Now call for the others. Get our men together.” said Flade.

Flameslinger was in the lab with Drobot and Jaoke. They were building a bomb that could blow up Colossus. “You know, we probably need about a hundred of these.” said Flameslinger. The bomb was about the size of his head. “No. We won’t. This thing has enough power to bring a human to its knees.” said Jaoke. “The hard part is getting close enough to hit him with it.” said Drobot. “I can shoot it at him. Attach it to an arrow.” said Flameslinger. “That’s what I was thinking. But you won’t get within three feet of him before he kills you.” said Jaoke. “We can use your squirrel. I mean, it’ll probably scare the crap out of him and he won’t kill it because that isn’t his order.” said Flameslinger. “Smart. I’m glad I didn’t kill you way back at TRU.” said Jaoke. He whistled, and his squirrel came crashing in. “I’ll just set the coordinates to where Colossus is.” Jaoke hopped in the creature, and typed in some techno-junk. Drobot handed him the bomb, while Dino rushed in. “Someone says that Zoo is facing Colossus! And a bunch of the cops are going rouge. They’ve killed thousands!” yelled Dino. Drobot rolled over to his computer. “All volunteer fighters, go to the nearest outpost and kill everyone who is shooting at you. Even if they are a cop. We’ve got a little situation.” said Drobot. Gunshots went off all over the city. I guess they got the message. “Now we’ve got to focus on Zoo.” said Flameslinger. “We all have to make sacrifices. Sadly, he’ll have to go if we want Colossus dead.” said Jaoke. “I’m going to have to agree with him.” said Drobot. “No! He’s my best friend!” yelled Dino. “Then it’s up to you to get him away from this blast.” said Drobot. “I can do it.” said Dino.

Dino made his way to the fight between Zoo and Colossus. Buildings were being brought down by the massive creation. “ZOO! ZOO! HEY! STOP! WE HAVE A BOMB THAT WILL BLOW UP THIS FREAK! LEAVE SO WE CAN DO IT!” yelled Dino. The Zoo punched Colossus in the legs and reached for Dino. Before he could reach the earth Skylander, Zoo was picked up by Colossus, and thrown a couple of feet. “HAR HAR!” Colossus laughed. He then picked up Dino, and put him to his face. “YOU SHOULD NOT OF COME, SILLY WEAKLING!” Colossus grabbed Dino by the arms, and ripped them off. “INCOMING!” Colossus threw Dino’s broken body at a building, with the impact breaking him into pieces. “DINO! DINO! NO!” yelled Zoo. He got even bigger and stronger, matching up to be half the size as Colossus. “YOU WILL DIEEEE!” Zoo grabbed Colossus’s left leg, and snapped it in half. “AAHHH!” Zoo punched the right leg a bunch of times. He ripped it off, leaving the massive creature to lose balance. “ZOO! ZOO!” Flameslinger was trying to get Zoo attention from his radio. “WHAT DO YOU NEED?!” yelled Zoo into the radio. “What happened out there?” asked Flameslinger. “Colossus is on the ground. He killed Dino.” said Zoo. He was tearing up. “I’m so sorry, Zoo. Just get back here. We’re going to bomb him.” said Flameslinger. “Don’t worry about. I killed him.” said Zoo. He picked up a car, and slammed it onto Colossus’s head.

A few days later…

Spike and what was left of his team hadn’t gone out. The city’s just turned into a warzone, with everyone fighting and killing each other. Out of the nearly twenty-thousand survivors, only a third of that was left. Flameslinger and the group were barricaded into the mansion as many people tried to get in. Secca lost her life because she went outside, and no one could find Zoo. “We’ve lost many lives over these past four days. But we’re still going. We’re still fighting. We will continue to do so until we die.” said Flameslinger. “Just stop! How about we stop talking about all of this death!” said Halo. “I’m going to have to agree. I know I’m new to this group, but we should stop. Instead of moping around, let’s find these freaks that are responsible for all of this.” Sunog gave his two cents. “We know where they are. It’s just a matter of how we will stop them.” said Kong. “Jaoke, is your squirrel still wired with the bomb?” asked Flameslinger. “Yes. Are you saying we should blow them up?” asked Jaoke. “No! They still have Rocky!” yelled Blaze. “He’s probably dead. It’s been four days.” said Flameslinger. “They wouldn’t just kill a hostage for the fun of it!” yelled Halo. “Have you seen what they’ve done?” asked Kong. In the middle of the giant squabble, the lights turned off. And when they turned back on, Black Hawk was standing with Rocky in the middle of a table. “HEY! ENOUGH!” yelled Black Hawk. Flameslinger, Finn, Blaze and Kong all got ready to attack. “Its fine, guys. He rescued me.” said Rocky. “I didn’t have enough time to kill all of them. Just enough to kill Mace, though. Flade and Spike are too strong.” said Black Hawk. “You’re real? I thought Halo was obsessing over nothing.” said Blaze. “Flameslinger. Brutus. A word?”
---
A story.
#1484 Posted: 13:21:12 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Black Hawk, Flameslinger and Brutus went in an empty bedroom. “I have some details on Flade. He’s been running around the city, turning people against each other. Basically, everyone is at war.” said Black Hawk. “We have drones all around the city. We’re aware of what’s going on.” explained Brutus. “Then why haven’t you done anything to help?” asked Black Hawk. “They’re against us, too. A bunch of people have come to our door looking to kill us. And they succeeded with killing Secca.” said Flameslinger. “I was afraid of this. I knew that one day my city would change for the worse.” said Black Hawk dramatically. “Yeah. And it all started because we showed up.” said Flameslinger. “Listen, we need to go out there, and rally the people. Make them understand that we aren’t the bad guy; tell them that Solomon is. We need to kill off Flade and Spike. And when Shard comes back, we kill him.” said Black Hawk. “As much as I want to do that, I don’t want anyone else to die.” said Flameslinger. “It’s going to happen. You know it will.” said Brutus. Flameslinger thought hard over it. “Fine. We’ll go out to the city, and kill Flade and Spike.” said Flameslinger. He went to the meeting room. “There are a total of fourteen of us. With Torch, Vice, Secca, Dino and Zoo all dead, we have lost a lot of resource. Most of the volunteers are not going to help us, so we don’t have many. We have one chance at killing Spike. One chance at killing Flade. One chance at killing Shard. And one chance at killing Solomon. You know the rules of the game: Kill whoever is against us, prevent death. Let’s roll out.”

Shard got back to the Sewers. He travelled around the city, killing anyone who came across him. Eventually, he came across Flade. “HEY!” he yelled to the Ignitor. Flade finished off a Fryno. “What is up, pal?” Flade was nervous. “Torch dying is what’s up. Who killed him?” asked Shard. He continually got closer to Flade. “Dagger and Prism.” said Flade. His voice was not as strong as usual. “Are they dead?” asked Shard. He was inches away from Flade’s position. “Yes. The heroes killed them both.” said Flade. He was now cowering. “Good.” Shard stopped moving. The two stared at each other, until Flade pulled out the sword. “Don’t you dare kill me. Master Solomon won’t allow it.” said Flade. He swung his sword. “Solomon is no longer my master.” Shard threw his sawblade at Flade, slicing the sword in half. “ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE!” yelled Flade. He picked up Shard’s disc, and threw it at Shard, who caught it. “Nice try, bad guy.” The disc flew through the air, cutting Flade in half. The Terrafin walked up to the body. “For Torch.” He said, kneeling. He got up, and continued his killing spree.

Flameslinger and the crew marched through the city, seeing bodies everywhere. “Flade really cleaned up the place.” said Blaze. “There’s nobody out here. He killed them all.” said Flameslinger, looking around. “Maybe he only hit this part. Surely there are others.” said Halo. Kong ran ahead of the crowd. “Guys, you may want to look at this.” he said. He was staring at Zoo’s body. “He must’ve died in the Zoo form.” said Brutus sadly. Red came up to Kong. “Do you see that?” asked the fish. “No. It can’t be.” said Kong. He jumped around. “Flade’s dead! It looks like Shard cut him up with his sawblade!” yelled Kong. Shard could hear them. He from the street over. “I did!” he yelled. He put his hands in the air, and got on his knees. All of his weapons were laid out in front of him. Flameslinger walked over. “You monster.” He pulled back his bow. “I want to help. I know where Spike and Solomon are. Once I help you kill them, I will let you kill me.” said Shard. Black Hawk teleported up. “That is dishonorable. What happened?” he asked. “I heard about Torch. I came back to avenge him. I was at the Highlands, tasked with stealing a device that could bring anyone back from the dead. I destroyed it so it wouldn’t get in the wrong hands. Stink’s there. He saved Strauss from the fire. Apparently he was watching over us. He has an empire. A big one, that is. He’s changed for the better.” said Shard. Flameslinger didn’t believe anything he said. “You will bring Spike to us. And you will kill him. That’s it.” said Flameslinger. He was fierce. “I can live with that. Give me ten minutes.” Shard said. He got up, grabbed his weapons, and ran towards Spike’s hiding place.

“Flade and Colossus are both dead?” asked Spike. “Yes. But they killed a bunch of the group. Only Flameslinger and Kong are left. I want you to help me kill them.” said Shard. “Sounds like a plan.” The two made their way to the group. “I thought you said only Flameslinger and Kong were alive.” said Spike confusedly. “Yeah. I did. It was nice knowing you.” Shard stuck a knife in Spike’s head, and then cut him up with the sawblade. “Now to Solomon?” asked Shard. “I’m afraid not. We know that he is dangerous. That he has the power to kill all of us. If we go to him, he’ll kill us. I don’t want that. I sorry, Shard. But it’s time to go.” Flameslinger pulled back his bow, sending three arrows into Shard’s body. “Goodbye, friends.” Shard fell to the ground. “Now what? I mean, we can’t go and fight Dune Bug. And there’s plenty of people left alive.” said Rocky. “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.” said Flameslinger. “Let’s go back to the mansion. We’ll stay here until we can come up with a better plan.” said Brutus. Many of the others agreed. The fourteen Skylanders headed back for the mansion. Red, Rocky and Boomer walked up to the mansion first. They opened the door, and were greeted with gunshots. “NO!” yelled Flameslinger. He loaded up three arrows, and ran through the door, shooting down three gunmen. Too bad there were nearly twenty of them. “Don’t go in there! It’s a suicide task!” yelled Countdown! Flameslinger didn’t listen. He charged inside, shooting gunmen with arrows. Blaze followed him in, but was shot up like the other three. “Blaze!” yelled Halo. She started to cry. Losing three friends within a week would be pretty tough. After a couple of minutes, Flameslinger walked out. “They’re all dead. Every last one of them.” he hung his head, looking at the four bodies. They entered the building, deciding on what they were going to do. “Where are we going to go?” asked Kong. “East. We’ll keep moving east. Like before. We’ll run into something, I’m sure of it.”

Solomon was in his hideout, gathering items and putting them in a bag. He had two guns, ammo and some other weapons. His remote that let him teleport was wrapped around his wrist. “New York City. Now.” He grabbed everything else he thought he needed, and dissolved. A second later, he looked into the sky, seeing the Empire State Building.

End of Chapter 100

Author’s Log:

We’ve been through a lot. I mean it. We’ve been through so many characters and places. A lot of death. A lot of happiness. A lot of sorrow. We’ve been through it all with these characters. I happy that I have people who call themselves fans of something that I’ve created. It’s amazing. It truly is. You know, this is what I want to do when I’m older. I want to create a universe filled with characters who do all kinds of things. I mean Shelves is really all about toys becoming more and more human. Who knows, eventually they may love. I’m honored to be doing this for all of you. Thank you so much for keeping this going! I didn’t expect to make it to twenty chapters, let alone one hundred. I didn’t expect to even make it a year, as most stories don’t make it past a month! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To another year, another one hundred chapters, and another group of readers!

Chapter 100 Birthday Bash Fin.
---
A story.
#1485 Posted: 13:21:43 26/01/2015
That's a long chapter!
Happy B-day again!
"Hip muggle words" made me laugh pretty hard....
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:30:52 26/01/2015 by Medicus
#1486 Posted: 13:26:47 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
That's a long chapter!
Happy B-day again!
"Hip muggle words" made me laugh pretty hard....

Thanks!
Yeah, it's good for them to know hip muggle words...
---
A story.
#1487 Posted: 13:32:35 26/01/2015
So I just finished the chapter.
If one of them falls off of the Empire State building....
---
#1488 Posted: 14:38:41 26/01/2015
That was huge...
#1489 Posted: 15:03:29 26/01/2015
So are they going out into the city? That could end up bad....
---
#1490 Posted: 15:05:00 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
If you mean NYC, then....you'll see. smilie
---
A story.
#1491 Posted: 15:11:04 26/01/2015
Stories:

Worst of Friends- A story featuring the beloved characters named Prickles and Manwind. They have been separated from the Highlands after an attack, and are now living in a mall.

Bomb Squad- A story of the five surviving Countdowns, who end up near a gas station, and are forced to make due in the world of fear they are living in.

Flade- The story of Flade, an old friend-turned-enemy of Strauss, after the events of Chronicles of Strauss.

These stories will run simultaneously, with two chapters being posted each week. (Only to start with, this is fairly new, and I want to keep my main focus on Shelves.) These stories are not going to be as long as Shelves, only lasting twenty or so chapters.

Is the big 100 enough to bring these back?
---
#1492 Posted: 16:56:03 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Possibly. If I do, they are just going to be miniseries', with like ten or twelve each.
I do have something in the works for something else, though...
---
A story.
#1493 Posted: 21:55:35 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
This is a disappointing amount of reaction. I thought there'd be some more stuff, considering there was a lot to talk about. Oh well. I'll sit and watch until some more comments roll in.
---
A story.
#1494 Posted: 22:00:05 26/01/2015
This is a disappointing amount of reaction. I thought there'd be some more stuff, considering there was a lot to talk about. Oh well. I'll sit and watch until some more comments roll in.

To be fair, you said in a comment a bit back that it'd be posted sometime from 4-7 because that i when you get on during the school week....
---
#1495 Posted: 22:00:11 26/01/2015
Wow. That took forever to read. 0.O

That was an awesome chapter! So much death doh.

Congratulations on one year and one hundred chapters, Uttster. Happy birthday, Shelves. smilie
---
#1496 Posted: 22:12:53 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator

To be fair, you said in a comment a bit back that it'd be posted sometime from 4-7 because that i when you get on during the school week....

Dern. I wish I put that into factor. Yer' too smart. smilie

Congratulations on one year and one hundred chapters, Uttster. Happy birthday, Shelves. smilie

I took six hours to write. I did it in a row, too. Is it bad that I was starting to sweat near the end? xD

I contemplated on not killing Torch, but I thought it made a great deal of sense because he kept saying not to get attached, and that one day he will be dead and no one should be able to miss him.
---
A story.
#1497 Posted: 22:19:52 26/01/2015

Dern. I wish I put that into factor. Yer' too smart. smilie

I took six hours to write. I did it in a row, too. Is it bad that I was starting to sweat near the end? xD

I contemplated on not killing Torch, but I thought it made a great deal of sense because he kept saying not to get attached, and that one day he will be dead and no one should be able to miss him.

Wow. That's dedication.
---
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#1498 Posted: 23:05:29 26/01/2015
Well it took me all month but I caught up in time for Shelve's BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shelves!
Best chapter yet by the way...................................................................
Hope you last another year.
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
#1499 Posted: 23:10:04 26/01/2015
Now I just hope IRL can get this far.
---
#1500 Posted: 23:36:50 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: FireKracken
Well it took me all month but I caught up in time for Shelve's BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shelves!
Best chapter yet by the way...................................................................
Hope you last another year.

Thanks! A month?! I guess I haven't realized that I've gotten sooo much written. smilie
Quote: Fryno Forever
Now I just hope IRL can get this far.

Don't fret about it. IRL is great!
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 30 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me