Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 28 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1351 Posted: 23:19:54 17/01/2015
Not fair! I don't have any social media to advertise on.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#1352 Posted: 23:22:38 17/01/2015
Cool!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1353 Posted: 23:26:53 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey, a new reader!

I'm going to change the game, since it can be a little unfair.
After another new reader comes in, I'll post 97.
If another, then details about Black Hawk: Origins!
---
A story.
#1354 Posted: 23:28:15 17/01/2015
I got Eruptor100 to read...
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1355 Posted: 23:37:18 17/01/2015
I don't know if i got anyone to read it. I just posted the thing on twitter
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#1356 Posted: 01:47:47 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ah, screw it. smilie

Chapter Ninety-Seven:
What the Heck, Shard?

“Boss didn’t say kill them! He just wanted Red dead!” said Spike. “They need to die!” yelled Shard. “No, they don’t! Well, didn’t. Since you KILLED MOST OF THEM!” yelled Spike back. He punched Shard in the face, twice. (For effect.) Shard pulled a knife, stabbed Spike in the chest, and threw him a couple feet. (Yes, feet. Not inches, even though that would be more scale.) A Riptide was spotted by the Terrafin and ended up with four throwing knifes all over his body. “We gotta do something!” yelled Red. “We can’t. He’s too strong.” said Torch. “He would be the perfect model for that super-soldier army Clayton wanted…” said Jaoke quietly. Flameslinger ditched the conversation and ran for Shard. “Triple shot, b-word!” he yelled. Shard caught two, and the other hit his chest. Instead of going in, it bounced right off. “Get out of my way! I have orders!” Shard roared towards the group. He ran towards Spike and picked him up by the neck. “I thought you were on my side.” he said. “Well, I’m kinda undecided about the whole ‘good or bad’ thing.” Spike said, feeling the pressure on his neck. “It’s not time to joke. Listen to your orders!” Shard said menacingly. “Marco didn’t give you the orders to kill everyone! Even though it sounds like him, he specifically said to keep them alive.” insisted Spike. “You idiot! Marco isn’t my boss! Solomon is!” yelled Shard. He punched Spike a couple times.

Flameslinger was on the ground, and injured. Kong and Red stood beside him. The others were tasked with gathering the survivors and keeping them alive. “Why would he do this?” Torch asked Brutus. “It’s the evil within. He’s feeling rage and anger, and decides to take out innocents. Something’s calling from inside of him. Telling him to do this. Almost like what happened with Dune Bug.” said Brutus. “Maybe that’s it. Maybe its Dune Bug controlling him.” said Torch. “Fishies!” yelled Countdown, sitting atop Brutus. He was right: three survivors – A Wham-Shell and two Punk-Shocks. Torch flew over. “Don’t worry. We’re here to help.” he said. The Wham-Shell was the only one with a weapon, which he readied. The Punk Shocks stood behind him. “Back off. I’ll strike.” the Wham-Shell said. “Mace, stand down. He’s passive.” said one of the Punk Shocks. “No. He’s dangerous. Just like the one that killed everyone else.” said Mace. “Sure, we’re dangerous. Quite deadly. But that doesn’t mean that we’re here to kill you. Red sent us out to gather everyone that’s still alive.” said Torch. The Punk Shocks stepped out from behind, and went to Brutus. Mace, however, decided to stay put, and swing at Torch. “I know you’re paranoid that we’re going to kill you. I get it. But you can’t attempt to hit me with a mace because you’re scared.” Mace swung again. And again. And yet again. “BACK OFF!” he bellowed. Torch backed off, and they all left.

Mace walked into his tent. Spike and Shard were in there. “They’re gone. Now why are we killing everyone?” he asked. “Because the most powerful Skylander to ever exist has demanded it. He’s Marco’s boss, so it overrules him.” said Shard. “I see. So how are we going to deal with the guys that are trying to thwart our little terrorist attack?” asked Mace. “We haven’t gotten that far. Solomon doesn’t want them dead. He’s still feeling bad for the time he killed most of their friends.” said Spike. “My friends too. More like family, actually. We’re close. Really close. It was hard doing this, though. After I ‘joined’ them when I worked for Bash, he was getting his orders from Flade. Now that they’re both dead, my master is whoever wields the sword. But over time, I’m getting lost between keeping my cover, and keeping my friendships with all of them.” said Shard. “Let’s get this little feel-fest over with, and hunt down the others. No survivors, right?” said Mace. “We’ve taken out enough. The group will be scared, Marco will be scared and the city will be scared. Basically, this has been a plan to scare every one. Create panic. A sense of insecurity. After this, we listen to what’s next. We keep radio silence, and make sure they can’t find us. He’s got our chips blocked, so we will be one hundred percent untraceable, unless we break radio silence.” said Shard. The three left their tent, and went through at the tunnel connecting to the now abandoned District Nine.

There were hardly any survivors of the attack. Other than our group, there was just two Punk Shocks, a Thumpback and a Riptide. “Vice and the police are on their way. You four are official citizens of Sewer Central.” said Red. The four looked slightly less than amused. Vice, Chief Rider and a couple of cops showed up. The police started collecting all of the bodies. “Where are they going to stay?” asked Flameslinger. “I got the four best rooms in a big hotel. They can stay there as long as they want.” answered Vice. “Surely there’s more survivors than this.” said Rider. “If there are, they won’t come out. Some of them might be scared, like the Wham-Shell Brutus and I encountered. He was too paranoid to come with us.” said Torch. “Okay. We’ll get that handled. For now, you guy head on home.” said Rider. “They can. I’m going to stay. Help you guys.” said Flameslinger. “Oh, that’s not really necessary. More squads are coming down here. I’m sure they can handle anything.” said Rider. Flameslinger agreed, and made way home with the others.

A couple of hours passed. Everything was cleaned up, and most of the cops left. Rider and a few others stayed. “Sir, do we have clearance to go through the tunnel?” asked an officer. “Just wait for me. I’ll be there in two minutes.” Rider said, making his way to the tunnel. As he approached, though, he saw three bodies, and a note. Resisting to pick it up, Rider could see that it said “SOLOMON”.

End of Chapter Ninety-Seven

Author’s Log:

So Shard’s been bad all along, and he is property of the sword wielder. Too bad he can’t pick his own path in life…
Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think is going to happen next in the comments!

SOLOMON
---
A story.
#1357 Posted: 01:55:54 18/01/2015
I totally knew all of this was gonna happen.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1358 Posted: 02:07:30 18/01/2015
So.. Um since it will take me a while to read ALL the way from Chapter 4 to here i decided just read from chapter 97. Sure i wont understand a thing but still...

What happened to Dune Bug? Who is Red?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#1359 Posted: 02:18:06 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
So.. Um since it will take me a while to read ALL the way from Chapter 4 to here i decided just read from chapter 97. Sure i wont understand a thing but still...

What happened to Dune Bug? Who is Red?

If I answer both of those questions, then I'll have to explain a lot more. Especially with the Dune Bug part.
I honestly think that it's a lot easier for both of us if take your time and read. Sure, it'll take a long time, but there's been so much in the past ninety-three chapters.

There won't be a new chapter until the middle of the week, so you won't be flustered with comments. smilie
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1360 Posted: 02:26:43 18/01/2015
There should be a cult for Solomon.

ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:12 18/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#1361 Posted: 02:43:54 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
There should be a cult for Solomon.

ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE

ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE

A little update on 100:

It just reached 3,500 words, and is in the middle of it's sixth Microsoft Word page. It's shaping up to be awesome, I can't wait for you guys to read it!
---
A story.
#1362 Posted: 02:45:04 18/01/2015
ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE

So, what does the Cult of Solomon do?
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1363 Posted: 03:48:45 18/01/2015
ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
#1364 Posted: 03:54:23 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
A story.
#1365 Posted: 04:14:18 18/01/2015
ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE PM THE WORD ROAR TO ME FOR A SURPRISE PM THE WORD ROAR TO ME FOR A SURPRISE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
#1366 Posted: 05:19:55 18/01/2015
Oh my god what kind of hell did I just unleash.

Uttster, what is the maximum length of a post?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1367 Posted: 05:22:35 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure. I'm guessing around 20,000 characters.
---
A story.
#1368 Posted: 05:27:41 18/01/2015
Quote: uttster13
I'm not sure. I'm guessing around 20,000 characters.

Oh my god your signature.

I'll test the limit once I get back home on my iPad.
---
#1369 Posted: 05:50:50 18/01/2015
My secret is safe.
---
#1370 Posted: 05:59:45 18/01/2015
8192 is the character limit.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1371 Posted: 12:40:27 18/01/2015
wut...?
#1372 Posted: 15:14:15 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Wow. I didn't expect that low...
I'm going to need a lot of posts for 100...
---
A story.
#1373 Posted: 15:17:22 18/01/2015

Wow. I didn't expect that low...
I'm going to need a lot of posts for 100...

You should tell everyone what time you're going to post it so no one comments in between posts.
---
#1374 Posted: 17:17:06 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
That's what I plan on doing.
We're almost at 6,000 words! I just need to divide it up by characters, though.
---
A story.
#1375 Posted: 17:59:25 18/01/2015

Can Microsoft Word even do character counts?
---
#1376 Posted: 18:05:01 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator

I don't think so. I'm just going to divide it into six parts, as it is six times the normal chapter.
I finally finished it, though! Took me five hours!
---
A story.
#1377 Posted: 18:33:55 18/01/2015

I don't think so. I'm just going to divide it into six parts, as it is six times the normal chapter.
I finally finished it, though! Took me five hours!

Awesome! I hope there is much awesomesauce in it.
---
#1378 Posted: 19:43:09 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
There certainly is!

There's a spoiler below...

I use "ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE!"

Everyone dies.
---
A story.
#1379 Posted: 20:50:47 18/01/2015
There certainly is!

There's a spoiler below...

I use "ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE!"

Everyone dies.

I figured as much.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1380 Posted: 14:21:43 19/01/2015
I've been away for almost half a week, and I come back to, what, at least 4 more chapters? I also had 139 subscriptions, and more than half were from this alone! Also...
ALL THE GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
Dead
#1381 Posted: 21:41:15 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: mega spyro
I've been away for almost half a week, and I come back to, what, at least 4 more chapters? I also had 139 subscriptions, and more than half were from this alone! Also...
ALL THE GLORY TO THE BLADE

That's what you get for being away for half a week. smilie

ALL GLORY TO THE BLADE
---
A story.
#1382 Posted: 01:01:46 20/01/2015
Damn, your 1 year anniversary in a couple days and you'll have 100 chapters. My story's one year anniversary is in a couple months and I only have 15 chapters. smilie
---
#1383 Posted: 15:31:58 20/01/2015
My story is nonexistent, and I only have 0 chapters!
---
Dead
#1384 Posted: 18:07:15 20/01/2015
I found Countdown:
[User Posted Image]

The look on his face just looks so right.
---
Dead
#1385 Posted: 22:04:05 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Damn, your 1 year anniversary in a couple days and you'll have 100 chapters. My story's one year anniversary is in a couple months and I only have 15 chapters. smilie

Well...I honestly don't know what I was going to say here... [INSERT THUMBS UP]
My story is nonexistent, and I only have 0 chapters!

Yours is my favorite! smilie
I found Countdown:
[User Posted Image]

The look on his face just looks so right.

Sheer perfection. [THUMBS UP]
---
A story.
#1386 Posted: 22:16:38 20/01/2015
lol my story lasted 7 chapters
#1387 Posted: 23:04:23 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
lol my story lasted 7 chapters

I totally forgot you used to have a story!
It wasn't half bad...
---
A story.
#1388 Posted: 23:25:42 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm probably going to seem a little cocky or desperate for posts, but I think that as we build up to the biggest chapter ever, we should up the game by making the number of posts to receive a new chapter go up.

Hence, it's going to take ten (TEN!) posts from four different people to get chapter 98. This is just to hopefully we can ration out the time in which a chapter is posted until the big one-double-zero.

And if a new reader randomly spawns, then it will only take eight. If a second (both of which are unlikely) enters, then six. Just keep taking off two posts for every reader that will most likely not show up for this party.

Thanks!
---
A story.
#1389 Posted: 23:27:15 20/01/2015
I'm probably going to seem a little cocky or desperate for posts, but I think that as we build up to the biggest chapter ever, we should up the game by making the number of posts to receive a new chapter go up.

Hence, it's going to take ten (TEN!) posts from four different people to get chapter 98. This is just to hopefully we can ration out the time in which a chapter is posted until the big one-double-zero.

And if a new reader randomly spawns, then it will only take eight. If a second (both of which are unlikely) enters, then six. Just keep taking off two posts for every reader that will most likely not show up for this party.

Thanks!

Four people have to post ten each, or ten total from four people? This counts as one btw.
---
#1390 Posted: 23:29:07 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
^ Oh, just ten total from four different people.

#minenevercount
#bringinghashtagstoshelves
#hashtag
---
A story.
#1391 Posted: 23:31:47 20/01/2015

#minenevercount
#hashtag

Then shouldn't it be a multiple of four? #STOPSHELVESFROMBEINGCORRUPTEDBYHASHTAGS
---
#1392 Posted: 23:34:20 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

#minenevercount
#hashtag

Then shouldn't it be a multiple of four? #STOPSHELVESFROMBEINGCORRUPTEDBYHASHTAGS

#DOYOUWANTTOMAKEITSIXTEENORFORTYORFOURTHOUSAND?
---
A story.
#1393 Posted: 23:35:05 20/01/2015

#minenevercount
#hashtag

#DOYOUWANTTOMAKEITSIXTEENORFORTYORFOURTHOUSAND?

Four million.

Jk. 12 or 16.
---
#1394 Posted: 23:37:24 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
We'll see. Too bad only one of these count as of now.

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS?

-What?!

LET'S MAKE IT TWELVE POSTS!

-Yay.
---
A story.
#1395 Posted: 23:38:27 20/01/2015
Three posts per person! I've done my three.
---
#1396 Posted: 23:40:48 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Good boy!

Who wants a biscuit?

That sounds good right now.

Oh Eon, my mouth is watering from thinking about biscuits.

I think I have a problem...
---
A story.
#1397 Posted: 23:52:45 20/01/2015
First post 'o' mine.
---
#1398 Posted: 00:11:43 21/01/2015
pls no hashtags r 4 nubs
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1399 Posted: 00:21:10 21/01/2015
Sup..
#1400 Posted: 00:54:38 21/01/2015
Be right back, off to make 20 alts!
---
Dead
First | Previous | Page 28 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me