Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#151 Posted: 21:19:57 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Fourth Page! YAY!!! This was only made possible because of you readers!

Epic shall delete his post because...

NO ONE GETS TO OWN A PAGE ANYMORE! (I'm serious. smilie)

And why end of days? Well, it's the end of days for the village, and possibly the end for the Skylanders.

Now, DELETE YOUR POST!!! smilie
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:32 15/02/2014 by uttster13
#152 Posted: 21:36:31 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh no! I just found out that eruptshake137 doesn't read anymore! What do you guys think we can do to get more readers?
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#153 Posted: 00:34:01 16/02/2014
I can post the story on my guestbook if you want and do really want me to delete my post
#154 Posted: 00:41:30 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
That. Would. Be. Amazing!
I you really would post the link to the story on your GB, I would have to track you down and give you a hug.

And no, you don't really have to delete the post! smilie
---
A story.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#155 Posted: 00:59:37 16/02/2014
I still read this. But I basically skim it.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#156 Posted: 01:09:40 16/02/2014
ok i will put it in my gb
#157 Posted: 01:41:22 16/02/2014
I put it in my guest book.
---

CATS
#158 Posted: 02:40:25 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I have the bestest friends here on darkspyro! Thanks guys! Again, thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!!!
---
A story.
#159 Posted: 03:18:40 16/02/2014
No prob man. smilie
---

CATS
#160 Posted: 03:31:28 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I love how I took up so much space in your GB comments. I tried having a lot more THANK YOU!'s, but it said I was 720,083 characters over the limit...

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
A story.
#161 Posted: 05:24:51 16/02/2014
Not a problem
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#162 Posted: 14:18:10 16/02/2014
I love these stories so much! Keep it up Uttster!
#163 Posted: 14:20:21 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks terrafin2299! I love to get new readers! smilie
---
A story.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#164 Posted: 00:55:27 19/02/2014
Quote: uttster13
Oh no! I just found out that eruptshake137 doesn't read anymore! What do you guys think we can do to get more readers?
Do I count(down)? smilie:hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......................................................................................................................hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:32 19/02/2014 by mega spyro
#165 Posted: 01:43:47 19/02/2014
mega spyro i think he means people who comment a lot (like me)
#166 Posted: 13:49:55 19/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for not a lot of new chapters lately. My brothers have a report to do, so I don't have a lot of time to write the next chapter. (This is all from my iPod. Yeah, I'm cool like that.smilie)
---
A story.
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#167 Posted: 16:14:06 19/02/2014
You have a new reader smilie. God, I love these stories.
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
#168 Posted: 00:45:06 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks Pop Thorn! I can keep you updated on when new chapters come out, if you'd like. smilie
---
A story.
#169 Posted: 02:24:04 21/02/2014
Yep. I would love for you to tell me whenever new chapters come out. These stories are going on my list of best stories on this forum.
---
#170 Posted: 02:49:33 21/02/2014
When can you do another chapter?
---
Dead
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#171 Posted: 02:53:31 21/02/2014
I've been lurking on these forums for awhile and finally created an account. I've also been reading these lately, and you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
#172 Posted: 04:09:55 21/02/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn
mega spyro i think he means people who comment a lot (like me)
he just said readers
---
Dead
#173 Posted: 00:08:22 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter in the works!

@ProphetFlareon, thanks for reading! Welcome to the forum!
@mega Spyro, By readers, I mean people who read and comment.

This is pretty sweet. I have a lot of readers, and new chapters. Plus a new storyline is in the plans. Thanks for reading!!!
---
A story.
#174 Posted: 14:19:04 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Nineteen:
End of Days Pt. 2

"This... This is the... End of days." said Jeffrey. Flameslinger raised his bow. An arrow flew onto Jeffrey's chest. "Goodbye." said Flameslinger. He, Philip, and the remaining soldiers ran over to the newly destroyed Hall. "Grab a truck. We need to head out to the Countdown's HQ." said Flameslinger. "Okay. You heard 'em guys, let's go!" yelled Cyrus. The first truck held Dune Bug, Cyrus, Jade, Philip, Zoo Lou and Flameslinger. They headed off to the HQ, ready to fight Stink Bomb and his remaining men. "Where is this place?" asked Jade. "It's not too far from here." answered Philip.

The truck pulled up to the HQ. “What the heck happened here?” asked Dune Bug. “The battle that killed… All my friends.” said Philip dramatically. “This place was right behind us this whole time?” asked Jade. “Yep. Right behind, yet we couldn’t find it. Which is actually quite pathetic.” said Flameslinger. “Let’s just head inside. We need to find that Stink Bomb before he gets to the rest of the village.” said Cyrus.

They walked inside. Flameslinger was in front, his bow ready to fire. “Follow my lead. I’ve been in here before.” said Flameslinger. "What's that place?" asked Dune Bug. "I don't know. I only went in to get 'The Zoo'." said Flameslinger. Jade looked through a small window. "It looks like they just ripped something out of a Countdown. And they're placing it in another." she said. "That must mean they know how to revive a Skylander. They can get all of their men's dead bodies and bring them back to life." said Cyrus. A Countdown looked out the window. "I can see you!" he yelled. "Watch this," started Flameslinger, "No you can't!" "You are right again." said the Countdown. But he wasn't. Three other henchmen were standing inside the operation room. "Go! Go! Go!" one Countdown whispered. They busted down the door. "Aw crap. They can see us!" yelled Philip. Missile flew through the air. Flameslinger shot at a Countdown and hit him in the head. "I'm the bomb!" he yelled. "I'm the bomb!" yelled another one. "Hash browns!" yelled the other one. "Keep him. He'll fit well in the turtle club." said Cyrus.

An explosion sounded from the surgery room. The group ended up in the cafeteria. "My good ol' stomping grounds. I miss this place." said Zoo Lou quietly. "What do you mean?" asked Jade. "I was the best prison boxer of my time. My nickname was The Zoo." said Zoo sadly. "Prison boxer? You and the other inmates fought against each other?" asked Jade. "Yeah. We'd have to compete in tournaments. The person who won the most popsicle sticks was crowned champion. The champion would get to have his own cell, all for himself." said Zoo. "And the champion was you. That's why you miss this place." said Jade. A Jet Vac jumped out from under a cafeteria table. "The Zoo? What are you doing here?" asked the Jet Vac. "Beverly! It's been awhile, hasn't it?" asked Zoo. "You've only been gone for about a day. Who is this?" asked Jade. "Jade, Beverly. Beverly, Jade." said Zoo. "Beverly?" asked Jade. She couldn't help but laugh. "Yes. I am the hero of Skylands, BEVERLY! Pleased to make your acquaintance." said Beverly. "You know, Beverly is a girls name." said Jade, laughing some more. "Not for us birds. You see, this name was passed down generation to generation. My mother's name was Beverly, and so was her mom and so on." said Beverly. "That doesn't mean it is a boy's name, too. Maybe she was expecting a girl, and she got this little... uh, this little bundle of sunshine." said Jade. She was giggling uncontrollably now. "Wait. How did you have a mother?" asked Jade.

Dune Bug and Cyrus were surveying the area. Cyrus had his sword ready, and with everything that he bumped into, he would jump in the air. "Why are you being so jumpy?" said Dune Bug. "Sorry. It's just, I built the village to keep people safe from people like Stink Bomb. I had a nice little home, and then it grew, and grew, and then I had an empire. It was great. I loved every second of leading the people. And now, I'm watching it fall. Soon, there won't be anything left of it. Unless we put a stop to it. I guess that's making me nervous, so I keep jumping and flinching." said Cyrus. "It's okay. I won't let the village collapse. Everyone will be safe." said Dune Bug. Even though he said all of the reassuring stuff, in the back of his head, he knew that something bad was going to happen very soon.

Sorry guys, I was over a thousand characters for the limit. This will continue on the next post!!!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up! (Until the next post!)
---
A story.
#175 Posted: 14:19:54 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Nineteen:
End of Days Pt.2 (Cont'd)

Zoo, Jade and Beverly caught up with Dune Bug and Cyrus. "Where's Flameslinger?" asked Jade. "He went off on a killing spree with Philip. It's was Philip's idea." said Cyrus. "Who's the Jet Vac?" asked Dune Bug. "I am Beverly. Fearsome habitant of this very prison." said Beverly. Everyone except Zoo Lou laughed. "You know that's a-" started Dune Bug "Ah, just stop there. He doesn't seem to get it." interrupted Jade. Flameslinger and Philip came back to the group. "It's clear. We just have to make our way upstairs." said Flameslinger. "Lets move." said Dune Bug. As they started walking, a group of Countdowns surrounded the group. "I'm the bomb!" echoed all around the area. "Philip, you know what to do." said Flameslinger. Philip grabbed his sword. He charged at one of the ticking Countdowns. "I am Philip, hear me roar!" yelled Philip crazily. "Hear me roar? What's that supposed to mean?" asked Cyrus. "No time to explain, just hand me your sword." said Flameslinger hurriedly. The sword flew in the air, as it was caught by Flameslinger. "Okay, you guys, try to get them in a line. I need to take 'em out with this." said Flameslinger. "No. It's time for... THE ZOO!" yelled Zoo Lou. His arms grew muscular, he got bigger, and his face turned this weird shade of purple. "Go super turnip!" yelled Cyrus. "No time for joke. It time for THE ZOO!" yelled The Zoo. He picked up the ticking Countdowns and threw them in the cafeteria. They exploded. "My home is gone. Makes me angry! Birdman, jump on my back. You know what do." said The Zoo. Beverly jumped onto The Zoo. He started pulling the enemies towards his vacuum. The Zoo picked all of them up and threw them in the newly bombarded cafeteria.

All of the Countdowns were gone. The Zoo turned back into our loveable clumsy fool, Zoo Lou again. "How did you do that?" asked Dune Bug. "I was the first prisoner, so they wanted to test things on me. They put all kinds of stuff in me. The final liquid they poked into me was caffeine. They were hoping I would turn into this huge monster, because they wanted it to work on the battlefield Countdowns." said Zoo. "Caffeine injections? That's not too surprising. But why didn't they use it for combat?" asked Jade. "They never saw me turn into The Zoo. But that's what I was hoping for. I didn't want them to get too big of an advantage." said Zoo.

After discussing The Zoo topic a little more, they headed upstairs to the top shelf. "Okay, Philip and I found this place, and I'm pretty sure that this is his main hideout." said Flameslinger. It was a small room, with a big chair made out of green Legos. "There's nothing here, except for that big chair. What are we going to do?" asked Jade. "There's more to the top floor. Let's split up and check it out." said Philip. Flameslinger, Philip and Jade were on one group. Cyrus and Dune Bug were another. The Beverly and Zoo Lou had to stay in the room in case Stink came back. Dune Bug and Cyrus came across the training room. There were two Countdowns in there, but they were playing patty cake, so they let them be.

As they walked around some more, Dune Bug and Cyrus found a room. There was a Countdown talking to a guy. Cyrus picked up his sword and handed it to Dune Bug. He then grabbed his mace. "Ready?" asked Dune Bug. Cyrus smashed a hole in the door. "I guess that's a yes." said Dune Bug. The Countdowns looked out the door. "Where is Stink Bomb?" asked Dune Bug. " He's gone. He's been gone for awhile now." said a Countdown.

A week later...

Everyone was back at the Village. Some of the buildings were rebuilt, but a lot of damage was done. Cyrus had the Hall reconstructed first, so he could say a final farewell to his friends. "It's been great having you here." said Cyrus. "Thanks. It was good." said Dune Bug. "Thanks for helping me defend my home and save the people. You guys will always be part of this Village. You are welcome to come back anytime." said Cyrus. "Okay. We might be back someday." Dune Bug said. The group walked out of the Hall. "Goodbye, new friends!" yelled Cyrus. The group walked out of the town, heading home for the first time in thirteen chapters.

End of Chapter Nineteen

Author's Log:

What an emotional rollercoaster, huh?

So the Village is being rebuilt. Nice. The only problem that the villagers have to face is Beverly.
Now what happened to Stink Bomb? He's gone, or he's been gone for a while now. With most of his men dead, he's all alone. Maybe.
And the group is finally home! Yay! *Throws confetti* It's been a long time since they were there. I wonder what'll happen next...

Be sure to leave a comment or subsc- nevermind about the subscribing...

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#176 Posted: 14:20:33 22/02/2014
You have a realy decent story, sorry for not posting here, but I've kept on reading all the time. I even found it so good, I've used this as an example of what a good Skylanders based FAnfiction is!

Good job! Keep up the good work

#ExculygoodfeatbackxD
#177 Posted: 14:22:45 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks NINJAsk! I'm so happy this has a lot of readers! smilie
---
A story.
#178 Posted: 14:24:51 22/02/2014
Yeah, it's a good story, your amound of sentences and words is purrfect(cats) and your storyline is very decent as well.

You sure are a good example smilie
#179 Posted: 14:30:29 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks again! I love how you posted the Rules of Making Fan Fictions". It should help out all of the newer writers and the ones who want more feedback. smilie
---
A story.
#180 Posted: 14:48:43 22/02/2014
Ah yes, I made that topic because of the mess-outbreak of so many new writers... BUT THEY ALL DO IT WRONG!

Remember night bomb guy's topic? You where about to say something xD
#181 Posted: 14:56:02 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I was gonna say something, but nevermind. smilie

Actually, I thought it might be a little mean. I was gonna go full out on him (Because I was tired of all the horrible stories) but I decided to keep quiet so I still seem like a little angle. I was gonna say something about everything that is wrong with his story, because all of it was wrong. Oh well, as long as that voice in my head doesn't take control, I shouldn't be too mean to people. smilie
---
A story.
#182 Posted: 14:57:27 22/02/2014
I was gonna say something, but nevermind. smilie

Actually, I thought it might be a little mean. I was gonna go full out on him (Because I was tired of all the horrible stories) but I decided to keep quiet so I still seem like a little angle. I was gonna say something about everything that is wrong with his story, because all of it was wrong. Oh well, as long as that voice in my head doesn't take control, I shouldn't be too mean to people. smilie

I've pointed out that being mean and flying out to people sometimes CAN be good, and it's not you who's mean, but it's the writer taking it as a mean post, so the fault basickly doesnt lay within your hands.
#183 Posted: 15:46:01 22/02/2014
My stories aren't bad, are they? Also, who's Cyrus?
---

CATS
#184 Posted: 15:54:26 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
No, they're pretty good! And Cyrus is the king of the Village. If you read any of Chapters 7-19, then you should know who he is. smilie
---
A story.
#185 Posted: 15:55:38 22/02/2014
Quote: eruptshake137
My stories aren't bad, are they? Also, who's Cyrus?

Cyrus as in Miley Cyrus refers to a singer/creator of the HORRIBLE song "Wrecking Ball"

Cyruss can also refer to Team Galactic's boss from Pokémon Daimond, Pearl, or Platinum. And oh yes, The Pokemon Anime: Galactic Battle.

Your stories? Hmm.. I don't discuss them in somebody's other topic.
#186 Posted: 15:59:14 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm pretty sure he means the Wham Shell, Cyrus.

What horrible person would put Miley Cyrus in a story?

And of course you of all people would put a Pokémon down every chance you get. smilie
---
A story.
#187 Posted: 16:00:39 22/02/2014
I'm pretty sure he means the Wham Shell, Cyrus.

What horrible person would put Miley Cyrus in a story?

And of course you of all people would put a Pokémon down every chance you get. smilie

xD, I was just joking around. Of course nobody drops Miley in there

And Pokemon is fun, deal with it xD
#188 Posted: 16:05:06 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie

I used to play Pokémon. Well, kinda. You see, I was eight, so I didn't understand a thing about it. Then I kinda trailed off and ended up here. smilie
---
A story.
#189 Posted: 16:10:35 22/02/2014
I used to, but I decided to just be a geek for technology and RFID toys.
---

CATS
#190 Posted: 16:27:22 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm more of a tech person, too. I have to teach my mom how to work her iPhone, of which she has had for two years! I guess she's a little slow when it comes to Apple. :3
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#191 Posted: 18:05:38 22/02/2014
I still play Pokemon, but barely.

Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what stink bomb has been up to! Maybe he's been forming a new army?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#192 Posted: 18:09:29 22/02/2014
Patty cake, patty ca- I'm the bomb!
---
#193 Posted: 18:10:09 22/02/2014
This is awesome and cool, keep up the good work!
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#194 Posted: 19:34:11 22/02/2014
Stink Bomb's escaped?
Wonder if he's creating a new army... full of Wrecking Balls smilie
Can't wait for the next chapter!
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#195 Posted: 20:39:10 22/02/2014
If you want, I can out a link to this on my profile page.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#196 Posted: 20:40:25 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! I have a lot planned for Stink Bomb, but I wanted to make a shocking turnover with him. You'll get to see what he's up to, eventually. smilie

Thanks so much for reading! It's been a week, and there's almost a new page!!!!
---
A story.
#197 Posted: 20:45:55 22/02/2014
Don't blame my topic xD...

Uttser, it might do good if you put that link on your first post, if you want to promote it?
#198 Posted: 21:14:51 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks 84 for putting the link in your GB! That really means a lot to me. smilie

NINJAsk, I'll definitely do that!
---
A story.
#199 Posted: 16:28:18 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
New Chapter in progress!
---
A story.
#200 Posted: 16:50:35 23/02/2014
Welcome to the fifth page my subjects! Why is the wham shell named cyrus?
---

CATS
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me