Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#51 Posted: 00:10:29 29/01/2014
MY PAGE!!!

I will look forward to your turtle club stuff. Especially that theme song smilie
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#52 Posted: 00:13:51 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I WILL NOW DECLARE THIS AS ERUPTSHAKE137'S PAGE!

Not really. It's all mine! (I bet I got your hopes up...)

Yay! Two pages in three days! Whoop-Whoop!
---
A story.
#53 Posted: 00:15:08 29/01/2014
This is so popular! Do you read my stories?
---

CATS
#54 Posted: 00:16:40 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
No, but I guess I'll go check 'em out! smilie
---
A story.
#55 Posted: 00:20:02 29/01/2014
You should make the og's find their S3's and S2's after this storyline is finished.

S1smilie Look at my bottle!
---

CATS
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#56 Posted: 01:23:10 29/01/2014
this is getting good!
#57 Posted: 01:32:44 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six:
Exploring the Store

Dune Bug wanted to check out more of the Toy Isle and more areas of the store. "Okay guys, today, I am taking Zoo Lou, Ghost, and Drobot with me to check out the rest of the Toy Isle. I want to take another look around." said Dune Bug. "Okay, I'll start the car." said Ghost Roaster. "You want me to go ahead and hover around the isles to see if anyone is restocking the shelves?" asked Drobot. "Yes. That should help. I also want to look at the rest of the Electronics Department. Zap, Dino-Rang, and Boomer, can you guys go look around?" asked Dune Bug. "Sure." said Dino. "Si." said Boomer. "Ugh. Okay. I really hate sliding in pee..." said Zap.

Dune Bug and his crew arrived at the Toy Isles. Drobot went ahead and took more Legos for the car. He wanted to make an addition and make a big armored plane. "Hey guys, what are these?" asked Ghost. "It's...us." said Zoo Lou. They were both confused. "Let me see. Oh. Wow. The made Lego versions of us." said Dune Bug. Drobot was too busy to look at the Skylander "Legos". "No. They aren't Legos. They're a knockoff called MEGA Blocks." Drobot said. "Stupid posers."

They were walking around some more and Zoo Lou noticed a Skylander sitting on the shelf. "Hmm." he said. Zoo Lou opened him up. It was a Flameslinger, without a bow. "AH! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" he shouted. "I'm Zoo Lou. I live with a group of Skylanders in the Electronics Department." said Zoo. "Hey! You found a Skylander!" said Ghost. "Yeah. His name is Flameslinger." said Zoo. Ghost called Dune Bug over. "Sweet! He'll do nicely with the group." said Dune Bug. "No. I'm not going to leave here. You already opened me. You've done enough." said Flameslinger. He ran away. "Drobot! Come quick!" yelled Ghost. "What can be more important than Legos?" said Drobot. "There's a Skylander running around. I need you to grab him and bring him back." said Dune Bug.

Drobot was flying around. This guys was fast, but he wasn't hard to follow. Drobot shot down his net and lifted Flameslinger in the air. "Oh c'mon!" said Flameslinger. "It's for your own good!" yelled Drobot. He flew back to the group. "Good job, Drobot. We could use his help." said Dune Bug. "How?" asked Zoo. "Well, you know that Countdown that almost killed us last week?" asked Dune Bug. "Yeah." said Zoo Lou. "I saw two more walking with him. I think there is a secret group of Skylanders that want to hurt us. I want to take any Skylanders we find. I don't want them to get hurt."

On the other side of the shelves...

Stink Bomb gained more minions. There is now a total of thirty-six Countdowns working for him. "I'm back with the noobs." said Thomas. Thomas was pretty much the second-in-command of the army. "Okay. I sent Jeffrey to go get some supplies. Kevin came up with the idea of making a couple of houses. I've learned that the workers here are to lazy to clean off the shelves, so we can build an empire here." said Stink. "Sounds good. Let's build three houses on the bottom three shelves. We can assign a new Countdown a number, a house, and a shelf. That's where they live. So we can make one house for you, me and the other leaders. Then, we'll assign the others a house. And we'll keep three houses for backup. That way, we won't have to build another house for awhile." said Thomas, who was out of breath. "Dang. You are one smart son of a Portal Master. Your now officially the idea guy as well as Orientation Leader and Mission Leader." said Stink.

On the undiscovered parts of the Electronics Department...

"I feel like we are being watched." said Dino-Rang. Out of nowhere, Jeffrey and a couple of Countdowns jumped out. They all grabbed Dino-Rang, but he fought back. They all did. But Jeffrey kept coming forward and grabbed Dino. He then took Dino-Rang and left the other Countdowns to finish the others off.

Back over to the Toy Isle...

The group grabbed everything they needed. Drobot extended the care and made it more like a bus-type thing. "All aboard!" said Drobot. They were heading back to the Electronics Department when the heard Dino screaming. "Oh no! Dino is being taken! Step on it!" said Dune Bug. As Drobot pressed the gas, the bus fell apart. Luckily, the car part was still intact.

"Guys! Help!" screamed Zap. Crusher arrived to help as well. So with Dune Bug and the group, plus Crusher and Flameslinger, they had eight Skylanders to defend against the Countdowns. The Countdowns tried to explode, but the kept ticking. "I think there's a factory error on these Countdowns; they won't explode!" said Drobot. The minions ran, but were shot down by Flameslinger. "I guess you needed me after all." said Flameslinger. "Yes we did. Now, we need to find Dino-Rang."

Dune Bug was liking this new addition to the group. He definitely needed help fight the Countdowns. He just wanted to know who was leading them. "Okay, I guess we can check out the shelves behind us. They could be there." said Dune Bug.

End of Chapter Six

Author's Log:

A new storyline will be interwove into this one! It's not as massive as the Stink Bomb storyline, but it'll change the game a little bit! Thanks for reading! A new bonus will be soon!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#58 Posted: 01:46:59 29/01/2014
How many chapters will this storyline take?
---

CATS
#59 Posted: 02:02:28 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, the first Storyline, Stink and his growing army, is the biggest right now.
The second storyline, which is unknown to you all, is smaller, but affect the first storyline tremendously.
The third one, which is all unknown to you guys, is affected by the first and second one. It is way more affected by the second one, though.
The fourth one is huge, and will affect the layout of the rest of the story after it!
There is a couple more smaller storylines, but they aren't big enough to have a number.

But the first storyline will be throughout most of the story.

I hope that answered you question.

And also guys, I want to hear your ideas on what one of the major storylines are!
I'm all hears when it comes to your ideas!
---
A story.
#60 Posted: 02:05:50 29/01/2014
Quote: eruptshake137
You should make the og's find their S3's and S2's after this storyline is finished.

S1smilie Look at my bottle!

Do I even need to say it?
---

CATS
#61 Posted: 02:09:00 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
We'll see what the future brings...
smilie

New Bonus soon!
(By soon I mean I'm working on it right now!)
---
A story.
#62 Posted: 02:14:52 29/01/2014
I really hope it's the turtle club!
---

CATS
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#63 Posted: 02:24:22 29/01/2014
Gnarlytreesnex, you're gonna have to create your own topic if you want to share your stories. Anyway, you're updating this fast uttster13! What's with the turtles? XP Congrats on Page 2!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:30 29/01/2014 by BlueFox
#64 Posted: 02:29:22 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, the turtles are just something random I threw in. It seemed to fit with the Derpy Countdown. I'm glad this is moving fast, though!

Now, gnarlytreesnex, I'm gonna have a little chat with dark52. You can read the story, but you can't post our own on here. Plus (no offense) you stories make no sense and they are horrible.
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#65 Posted: 03:11:38 29/01/2014
Love it! Pm me plz whenever there's a new one?

Maybe eventually u could add a kickoff Countdown and name it JACKIE CHAN!!! Oh, and maybe Spy rise could be a spy for stink bomb!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#66 Posted: 03:26:35 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Bonus #2:
Flameslinger's Bow

In Chapter Six, I said Zoo Lou found Flameslinger in the Toy Isle. Well, it mentioned that he was missing a bow. So how did he manage to shoot down those two Countdowns? Well, there is a small story behind this. Here it is.

While we were checking on Stink Bomb and the Countdowns, Zoo Lou found a new bow for Flameslinger. "How did you lose your bow?" asked Ghost. "Well, it all starts back in 2011, when the factories that made us didn't produce as much Skylanders to fill the growing demand. I was made at that time. The machine were set on a supper fast build setting. Well, for some reason, my hands wasn't made with a bow attached to it. So here I am, three years later. Still in the store. Because I was made an outcast." said Flameslinger. "No scalpers wanted you?" asked Drobot. "What's a scalper?" asked Flameslinger. "A scalper is a person that buys -in our case, Skylanders- who were made with an error. These people buy them and then sell them for up to ten time the price." explained Dune Bug. " Well, I guess no scalpers wanted me." said Flameslinger.

"We need to find you a bow. You have arrows. So you need to launch them with something." said Dune Bug. "I think I can build an Auto-Arrow Launcher out of Legos." offered Drobot. "No. That's too big. I need something smaller." said Flameslinger. "I was watching one of the TV's once. It had an ad for this new movie, Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The girl had a bow. Then, a couple days later, I noticed that they made toys of her." said Zoo Lou. "What the heck is a 'Hunger Game'? Do they just watch people starve to death." Ghost. "But the twist is, the have to play games while the starve!" shouted Zoo Lou. "What's your point?" asked Dune Bug. "They made toys of the girl with a bow!" said Zoo Lou. "Let's go back to the Doll Isle." said Drobot.

"Can we get a Barbie for Dino-Rang? He really likes her." said Zoo Lou. "No. That's just gross." said Drobot. "There. I see the girl." said Ghost. "No, that's a... well, I don't know what that is." said Dune Bug. "She's over there." said Zoo Lou. "I actually like that bow. The gold paintjob on the other Flameslingers are dull, that's nice and shiny." said Flameslinger in delight. "Okay, open the box." said Drobot. "Can we keep the girl?" asked Zoo Lou.

The End

Author's Log:

The second Bonus story is here! Hope you like it!

Know, what is the purpose of a Bonus story? Well, they explain things that happen in between stories and during parts we don't see. Plus, they kinda give you a closer look into the world of Shelves...

---
A story.
#67 Posted: 03:28:12 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks 84! I didn't see your post, I was too busy writing out the bonus! I'll keep you updated!
---
A story.
#68 Posted: 03:42:40 29/01/2014
Flameslinger X Katniss
#69 Posted: 03:47:58 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
It's the official ship of Shelves!

Maybe Dino Rang could score with Barbie.
Who knows, he might be smooth with the ladies...
---
A story.
#70 Posted: 11:58:17 29/01/2014
ha, they have to play games while they starve to death. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#71 Posted: 13:20:47 29/01/2014
Nice bonus #2. When are we getting a new chapter?
---

CATS
#72 Posted: 14:53:34 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, since I've been off school for a long time, chapters are coming fast.
But once school starts, it'll be like one chapter every few days.
But new chapters today!
---
A story.
#73 Posted: 19:59:38 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven:
Dino-Rang's Rescue

On the other side of the shelves...

Dino has just been kidnapped by Jeffrey. "Stink! I'm back! And I brought a hostage!" said Jeffrey. "Where are your guards?" said Stink. "Well, um... they kinda... died." said Jeffrey. "HOW?!" asked Stink. He was shocked that Jeffrey let two of his men die. "The others. They found a new Skylander. He had a bow and shot number seventeen and thirty-six. I'm sorry." said Jeffrey quietly. "It's fine. You win some, you lose some. Anyway, Thomas has been promoted and his squad found a bunch more soldiers. We grew pretty fast since you left." said Stink. Bob came over too talk to Jeffrey. "Hey, we need to take him somewhere else." said Bob. "Why?" said Jeffrey. "Well, if those other Skylanders find our base, they could attack some of our men. I don't want anymore dead." said Bob. "I like your idea. I'll send you and Jeffrey to take our prisoner to the Clothes Department." said Stink. "Okay, but send us with six more men. We'll need backup." said Jeffrey.

Jeffrey and Bob went off. They took a car with them and some extra supplies. They were going to expand the army's territory into a whole other place. "This is nice." said Bob. "Just the two of us. Hangin' out. Torturing hostages." said Bob again. "Yeah. Sure. I guess it's nice." said Jeffrey. "We're almost here. Just a few more inches... and there!" said Bob. They had arrived. "Okay guys, grab the iPod and turn on Dora. We need answers." said Jeffrey.

After hours of Dora, Dino finally spoke. "What do you want from me!" yelled Dino-Rang. "We just want answers." said Bob. "To what? If you haven't noticed, I don't have a long attention span." said Dino. "No wonder you were interested in Dora." said Bob. "We just want to know who you live with. And where you live. That's all." said Jeffrey comfortingly. "And then I can leave?" asked Dino-Rang. "Sure." said Jeffrey. "Okay, well..."

At the Electronics Department...

Dune Bug had sent Drobot to find Dino. Drobot had been flying around for a while. "Where is Drobot?" asked Jade. "I told him to search the whole store. It's gonna take a while to find him." said Dune Bug. "Well, he's been gone for three hours! I don't think it should take that long." said Jade. "Hey, le gusta volar. Sea paciente." said the Spanish speaking troll. "Yes. Yes he does like flying. And you should be more patient." said Dune Bug. "I guess we should listen to Boomer more often."

Drobot had arrived. "Where were you?" asked Jade. "Geesh mom, I just walked in the door." said Drobot. "Well?" asked Dune Bug. "He's in the Clothes Department. There are eight Countdowns with him. One was named Jeffrey." said Drobot. "So they all have names. Interesting." said Jade. "They also have a car. And a tiny house. Made with MEGA Blocks." said Drobot. "Posers."

"So you live in the Toy Isles. With four other Skylanders?" said Bob. "Yep. No if you excuse me, I need to finish my episode." said Dino. "Let him go. We've got all of our info. Let's roll boys!" said Jeffrey. Crusher came out from behind the corner. Drobot landed on the house. Ghost Roaster, Zap, Dune Bug and Zoo Lou all jumped out of the car. "Well. We meet again." said Ghost. "I'm gonna smash your little house." said Crusher "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see, your friend is inside." said Jeffrey. "Do I hear Dora?" said Ghost. "Yep." said Bob.

"Okay guys. Pick a Countdown and kill them!" said Dune Bug. Everyone started attacking the Countdowns. But, they had an advantage. When two or more Countdowns blow up near each other, they make a bigger blast. "I'm the bomb!" said all of the Countdowns, except Bob and Jeffrey. "There gonna blow!" screamed Zap. "Run!" shouted Ghost. Everyone ran. Except Crusher. He didn't hear the others screaming. He just kept swinging. He took out three of the bombs, but the were still ticking. "Wait! There must be a factory error in these ones too!" said Dune Bug. Jeffrey grabbed Bob and number twenty-one. They hopped in the car and drove off. "Phew. That was one crazy episode." said Dino.

Back over at the Electronics Department...

"It's good to be back!" said Dino. "What did they ask you?" asked Jade. "They asked where I lived and who I lived with." said Dino. "Did you tell them?" asked Drobot. "Well, I told them I live in the Toy Isles with five other Skylanders." said Dino. "We can use that to our advantage. We can sneak up on them and attack." said Dune Bug. "Yeah, but the leader wants to take over more land. He might just want to take over our home first. So the he'll have the Toy Isles and the Clothes Department." said Dino-Rang. "Who was the leader?" asked Dune Bug. "I don't know. They put a sack over my head. I couldn't see there base or the leader." said Dino.

End of Chapter Seven

Author's Log:

Stink must be mad. He lost more men and got wrong info on the group. He's gonna kill Bob and Jeffrey.

Anyway, I want to introduce another storyline in the next two to five chapters. It's gonna change the game. Thanks for reading!
And please leave a comment. And, if your friends like Skylander stories, introduce this to 'em. You'll be a great friend. smilie

---
A story.
#74 Posted: 21:01:13 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Bonus #3:
A Hole in the Wall

For a couple of days, many huge storms have hit the area. The Target has shut down due to the bad weather. Stink thought it would be a great idea to go to the Skylander stands in the front of the store. "Thomas, Kevin made his men build five armored trucks. They fit eight Countdowns. I want you to take one of them to the front of the store. One of the guys heard that they put up a stand near the doors that has Skylanders." said Stink. "Okay. I'll gather up a team." said Thomas.

He drove off with a group of Countdowns. Sadly, he had to take Countdown, the first henchman. "I like turtles." said Countdown. "Me three!" said number fifty-one. "Really? Then you should join the Turtle Club!" said Countdown happily. "Yay!" said Fifty-One. "Yay!" said Countdown. "This is gonna be a long ride." said Thomas.

They had arrived at the front of the store. Thomas was amazed. The whole shelf was Countdowns. Thomas called Bob. "Hey Bob. We're gonna need three more cars. With trailers attached to them." said Thomas. "Why?" asked Bob. "Well, there are about fifty more. And there's a box by the stand." said Thomas. "Okay, I told Stink. Luckily, we have ten trailers. We can fit the rest of them." said Bob. "We'll be over in a bit." said Bob.

While they were waiting on Bob to get there, Thomas told the others to start opening the boxes. "Go ahead and open them up." said Thomas. One of the others said, "I'm going to line them up. They won't listen." "Go ahead. It's a good idea." said Thomas. "Hey! One left!" said another Countdown. "Crap. Go get him!" yelled Thomas. The scared Countdown ran into the door. "I'm the bomb!" he said! "Everyone run!" screamed Thomas. The AWOL Countdown started ticking, and he didn't have a factory error. 'BOOM!' He exploded.

Bob and the trucks arrived. He gasped and flipped out. "AHH!" screamed Bob. "It's okay." said Thomas. "Stink's gonna throw a fit." said Bob. "No. He won't. One exploded, but we gained another seventy-three soldiers." said Thomas. "Fine. Let's load up the trucks. We need to get home." said Bob. All of the Countdowns were loaded up. The drove off. But, another storm began over the store.

The End

Author's Log:

Well, a hole in the wall is really bad. Especially when it's been raining for days. Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#75 Posted: 21:11:18 29/01/2014
Twist ending: they got caught on security cameras and they get burned cuz they're living toys and the workers think they're possessed. smilie
---
#76 Posted: 21:16:55 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^Well, I never told any of you this but...

This wrong with this Target:

- They don't security cameras because:
1- Too Expensive
2- The Boss was seen dancing in his underwear when they had a camera
-The workers are to lazy.
- The Employees never clean.
- Most of the workers didn't pass the seventh grade.
- They don't notice anything because they have a short attention span.
- And, finally, there are only six employees, so there are only about three staff members at a time. (Except the boss and the assistant manager, they live there.)

Yep, this Target is crappy. But they always restock the shelves.
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#77 Posted: 22:18:03 29/01/2014
Are most of the countdowns factory errors?
#78 Posted: 22:28:44 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
About half of them. The ones on the stands by the door aren't.
---
A story.
#79 Posted: 22:44:14 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eight:
Goodbye, Old Friend

After the AWOL Countdown blew a hole in the wall, the rainwater came in and flood part of the store. The water is getting near the Electronics Department. Drobot was flying when he saw a small amount of water coming in. He came back to the Shelves immediately. "GUYS!" shouted Drobot. "What?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, you now how there were a couple of storms?" "Yeah." said Dune Bug. "Well, all the water is flowing into the store. There's a flood." said Drobot. Jade heard what was happening. "What?!" said Jade. "Yes. There is a flood coming in. I'm grabbing my Lego's and we are all going to build a ship." said Drobot. "Just don't panic. We'll be fine." said Dune Bug. "Okay. Just one more thing. Open me." said Jade. "No. You said we aren't allowed to open you." said Drobot. "Too bad. This is going to get rough." said Jade.

Dune Bug got everyone together. They packed up all of there stuff. (Which isn't much. Just an iPod and Legos.) Drobot finished the ship. "Load up! The water is here ad rising!" said Jade. "I thought you wanted to be opened." said Ghost. "I did, but I flipped out when the touched my box." said Jade. "How deep is it?" asked Zoo Lou. "Seven inches." said Drobot. "And how tall is the shelf?" Zoo asked again. "Sixty inches." said Drobot. "In other words, you fine Zoo." said Dune Bug.

Dune Bug did a head count. "Okay, Me, Ghost, Jade, Boomer, Zap, Dino, Zoo, Flameslinger, Drobot. Where's Crusher?" asked Dune Bug worriedly. "I don't know." said Dino. A faint noise came from the water. Crusher was down there. "He's down there!" shouted Zap. "Go get him." said Zoo. "Why me?" asked Zap. "Because your the only one that can swim!" said Ghost. "Fine." said Zap. Zap dove into the water. Crusher wasn't responding. "He has LightCore parts in him. He's short circuiting." said Drobot. "I'm afraid we can't save him."

Crusher was in the water. If a Skylander could die, he was pretty close to it. The water gained three inches, so the group had no choice but to leave him. "I can't believe he's dead. He's been with us for months." said Zoo Lou. "It's my fault. I'm the one that left him in the water." said a depressed Zap. "No. It's not your fault." said Jade. "He would have been dead if even if you grabbed him right out of the water when he fell." said Ghost. "So he would've been anyway?" said Zap. "Your not helping, Ghost." said Jade. The group was pretty much stranded in the water. "Where are we going?" asked Dino-Rang. "I flew around while Dune Bug sailed the ship. The Book section is dry." said Drobot. "For now." said Flameslinger.

End of Chapter Eight

Author's Log:

Dun Dun Dunnn!

I can't wait for what happens next! Be sure to stay tuned!

---
A story.
#80 Posted: 00:21:03 30/01/2014
Oh no! Crusher! smilie
---
#81 Posted: 00:47:38 30/01/2014
NOOOO
#82 Posted: 02:45:20 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Nine:
Things Get Worse

It's been two days since the death of Crusher. The flood waters have grown by another foot, thus leaving the tide at twenty inches. The group has been stranded in an unknown part of the store. "Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go look around. I need to get off this boat." said Drobot. "I'm coming too." said Zoo Lou. "How? You can't fly." said Jade. "I guess he can ride in the net." said Drobot. "Yay!" shouted Zoo in delight. Dune Bug wanted the whole team to stay together because he didn't want to lose any more Skylanders. "Where are you going?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, most likely we are gonna find a dry place. This boat isn't gonna float any longer." said Drobot. "Fine. Stay safe. Zoo, don't do anything stupid." said Dune Bug.

Drobot and Zoo Lou flew over to the Electronics department. The water wasn't as bad as the other places. "It looks nice." said Zoo. "No, it doesn't. It looks like the Countdowns pillaged the place." said Drobot. After he said that, two warships came around the corner. They each had two turrets, one cannon, and could hold about five Countdowns. "Ready!" said one Countdown. "Aim!" said another. "TURTLES!" screamed Countdown and Fifty-One (Who was now named Fred.). "FIRE!" screamed an angry looking minion. "AHHH!" yelled Zoo. He wasn't liking the idea of flight.

The two warships fired rockets made of Legos at the two. "Help!" said Zoo. One of the missiles hit the net. It made a hole in it. "We got one!" shouted a Countdown. One of the ships floated under Drobot. The sent another missile and Zoo fell. "Noo!" screamed Drobot. Another Skylander was taken by Stink Bomb.

Back on the boat...

Drobot flew back to the boat. "I'm sorry. They just kept firing rockets at us. I thought we were going to die." said Drobot. "It's okay. We'll get him back." said Jade. "No. We won't. There are nine of us and seventy-five of them. We have no weapons, while they have a navy and car and everything. We need to go somewhere safe. Somewhere unpredictable." said Drobot. An idea popped into Ghost Roaster's head. "The backrooms. They were abandoned by the employee's because they built another storage facility down the street. We can live there." said Ghost. "That's a great idea. We can sail back there. I bet the water didn't get back there." said Dune Bug. "We can stay back there until the flood water receives. Then we can move back out." said Jade. "Let's do this." said Dune Bug.

The group sailed into the backrooms. It was dark, but Drobot had a fire made. "Well, I guess we can get the Legos." said Dino-Rang. "Quien es ese tipo?" asked Boomer. "What guy? What do you mean, Boomer." said Dune Bug. Out of the dark, there came a Skylander. It was a Hot Dog. "Come with me."

End of Chapter Nine

Author's Log:

*Drum roll....*

TADAA! What is happening with this Hot Dog? Why is he there? What is doing? Where will the group go?

Stay tuned folks!

---
A story.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#83 Posted: 12:48:05 30/01/2014
Uhh bro can you read skylander tales hint it's in fan fiction chapter 4 will be about dune bug to if you like I can pm you
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#84 Posted: 13:31:42 30/01/2014
Dude I like your story shelves is epic so can you read mine once it's done
#85 Posted: 22:13:59 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
New Characters Soon!
---
A story.
#86 Posted: 23:08:28 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10:
The Village

The remainder of the group followed the Hot Dog. It was dark, but they used the dog's tail as a torch. "Where are we going?" asked Ghost. "It's a nice place. You'll like it there, I promise." said Hot Dog. "We've been walking for long time. Where is this place?" asked Jade. She was being carried on top of Drobot, who looked like he was about to pass out. "It's not far." said Hot Dog. "Why are you here?" asked Dune Bug. "You know, you guys sure ask a lot of questions." said Hot Dog. "Well, we wouldn't ask any questions if we knew what was going on." said Drobot. "Why did you want to take us to this place?" asked Zap. "NO MORE QUESTION!" shouted Hot Dog. They weren't too far from their destiny.

"We're here." said Hot Dog. They walked up to a wall, that had four Series Two Trigger Happy's on a watchtower. "What the heck?" said Zap. Two Chop Chop's came out from a gate. "Password." said one of them. "Mustard." said Hot Dog. The serious looking guard changed his expression. "Okay, good to see you man." said the guard. As they walked in, they looked around in awe. It was a village of Skylanders. There were about a hundred of them. "What is this place?" asked Dune Bug. "It's a sanctuary. For Skylanders that were in danger. Or for Skylanders that didn't want to be bought." said Hot Dog. "This is amazing! How did you do it all?" asked Jade. "Well, I'm going to take you to one of the men that started it all." said Hot Dog. He walked them up to a huge palace made of cardboard. "This, is the Hall. It has everything you need to know about the town." said Hot Dog.

They walked in. On a big throne, sat a Crystal Wham Shell. "Hello. I am the King of this village." said the King. "Hi. Umm, what is the place?" asked Jade. "This, m'lady, is a safe haven for Skylanders." said the King. "Cut the crap, Cyrus. The act isn't working." said Hot Dog. "Okay, fine. My name is King Cyrus. I'm the founder of this village." said Cyrus. "Well, my name is Dune Bug. We came from the Electronics Department." said Dune Bug. "There is a flood. It flooded most of the store." said Drobot. "That's bad. I guess you can stay here until the water recedes." said Cyrus. "Thanks." said Dune Bug. Hot Dog escorted them out of the Hall.

It was later in the day. Dune Bug came back in the Hall to talk to Cyrus. "Hey man. Can we talk?" asked Dune Bug. "Sure. I have all the time in the world!" said Cyrus happily. "I want to know about this town. I want to know everything -good or bad- that has happened here." said Dune Bug. "Ah, I see. You are the curious type. I like that." said Cyrus. "Get ready for a long story." said Cyrus again.

"It was long ago, back in 2011, when I was stocked on the shelves here at Target. It was kinda nice. The store wasn't as bad as it is now. Anyway, I was almost bought many times. But when kids saw me, they didn't want me. I was too 'uncool'. They would pick me up, look at me, and then put me back down. I hated it. It got to the point were I didn't want to be bought. I got opened after many attempt of hitting the box with my mace. After I was free, I didn't know what to do. Other Skylanders looked at me and yelled. I just ran for it. I eventually found my way to the Toy Isles, where there was a couple of Skylanders there. I joined them. We lived happily together for a month. But something happened. The store got a new shipment of toys. It was October, so the new toys were in the shipment. One of them escaped his package as well. It was a Series Two Chop Chop. He threatened our group. He killed a Voodood that was with us. Then he killed a Whirlwind. We all ran. But some didn't make it. It was down to me, Slam Bam, and Sonic Boom. I told them to run for the storage rooms- it was safe back there. I grabbed my mace, and smashed the knight's helmet. I kept whacking him. Then I grabbed his sword and cut his stomach. He took to much damage. He died, and I took his sword. It was my trophy of battle."

End of Chapter Ten

Author's Log:

What do you think of Cyrus and the Village?
More characters to come!

---
A story.
#87 Posted: 00:06:54 31/01/2014
ZOO LOU!!! And why didn't people want crystal wham shell?
---
#88 Posted: 01:29:33 31/01/2014
Im back! these last few chapters are awesome!
---

CATS
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#89 Posted: 18:09:41 31/01/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
ZOO LOU!!! And why didn't people want crystal wham shell?

I'm guessing that it was because he was ugly
#90 Posted: 21:36:36 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Yep. Kids didn't want him because he was ugly.

Well, it's the weekend! And you know what that means...

MORE CHAPTERS! MORE BACKSTORIES! MORE TURTLES!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:40 31/01/2014 by uttster13
#91 Posted: 22:27:57 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eleven:
Inside the Village

Dune Bug and the group have toured the Village. It's not that big, but it's huge compared to the little camp the built at the Electronics Department. "It's a nice place." said Ghost. "Well, we aren't going to stay here forever. We need to get back to the shelves soon." said Jade. "Uh, but why!" said Ghost like a five year old. "Drobot went with a couple scouts to check out the water. He should be back soon." said Dune Bug. "I'm going to our rental house." said Dino-Rang. "Me too. Carry me." said Jade.

Dune Bug went to the Hall. He wanted to learn more about this town. He walked in. "Hey Cy." said Dune Bug. "Hey. It's time for more backstories and history." said Cyrus. "Good. Now, you said there were others with you. It was a Slam Bam and a Sonic Boom. What happened to them?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, as I said yesterday, I sent them to the backrooms. After I killed the Chop Chop, I came back here. They were back here, and we started walking." said Cyrus. "Wasn't it dark?" asked Dune Bug. "This place used to have lights. It was nice. Anyway, we took off toward one of the storage rooms. It was practically unused. There were a couple of boxes, so I cut a hole in it with the sword. We made a small home for us with extra cardboard. Sonic Boom wanted to go out and grab supplies. She went out there, but when she came back, there were two other Skylanders with her. They, like me, didn't want to be bought. We welcomed them in. We had to make another house for them. Then, Sonic wanted to go get more stuff. I knew what she was doing. She wanted to protect more Skylanders. She and a Bash went out. Three more Skylanders came back- an Ignitor, a Swarm, and a Drill Sergeant. We built more houses. It eventually turned into a small colony for Skylanders that didn't want to be bought." said Cyrus. "I'm sorry, but I have a meeting with the council." said Cyrus. "Oh, okay." said Dune Bug.

He left the Hall, but was greeted by a Sonic Boom, a Slam Bam, a Bash, a Chill, and a Fright Rider. This is the council. thought Dune Bug. He rushed back in the Hall. "I want to stay for this meeting." said Dune Bug demandingly. "Hmm. Take a seat." said Cyrus. "I see we have a visitor." said Sonic Boom. "Hot Dog told us to cut the crap. Talking like wise old people doesn't work anymore." said Bash. "Ok. Hi, I'm Sonic Boom." said Sonic Boom. Everyone else introduced themselves. "This is cool. I like the meetings." said Dune Bug. "This is where you belong." said Cyrus. "Really?" asked Dune Bug. "Yes." said Slam Bam. "You don't need to live on the shelves anymore." said Bash.

Cyrus wanted to hear the story of Dune Bug and the shelves. Dune told everyone about all of the adventures. He even told them about the Countdown army. "Well, this army seems like a threat." said Chill. "It does. Should we assemble the militia?" asked Fright Rider. "I don't know. As long as they don't know where we are, we should be safe." said Cyrus. "No. We don't need a fight." said Dune Bug. "The last thing we need is for this place - that you have worked so hard for - to be demolished." said Dune Bug.

It was later in the day. Dune Bug told the group about the stories of the Village and the tale of Cyrus. He looked outside. He saw a villager talking to a Countdown.

End of Chapter Eleven

Author's Log:

I always talk about what's gonna happen next. But this time, I want to hear what you think. I want to know what you think about this Village and Cyrus and the Council. Please, I like to hear what you guys like!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:43 31/01/2014 by uttster13
#92 Posted: 22:51:22 31/01/2014
Wow these are really good, sorry I havent been reading them because i was busy with schoolwork. you should put the other target exclusives in this. I like the village. Tell me when they come out and I will read them as soon as i can. I am preetty sad about crush though smilie
#93 Posted: 23:20:11 31/01/2014
Oh no! A Countdown! He's gonna blab to Stink!!! Oh, and maybe when wave 4 is released, Trap Shadow could form an alternate army, maybe of Prism Breaks. Just an idea.
---
#94 Posted: 03:11:00 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Bonus #4:
Outside the Village

Now, we will take a look at what's happening in the store. We start with Stink Bomb and his army.

The flood has made it's mark on Stink's base, and plans. They built part of their empire on the bottom shelves, and the water killed off all of the men down there. "This sucks. I mean sucks. I have lost a third of my base, a fourth of my army, and all of my plans have been put on halt." said Stink Bomb. "Listen. I know this is bad. But once the store gets drained and more shipments come in, we can start back up." said Thomas. "Yeah. It's just a little bump in our plans." said Jeffrey. "I lost twenty men. And two of them were part of my main crew." said Stink. "It was just Sam and Steve. The don't do anything." said Bob. "Sam led a construction/mechanic crew. Steve did some smaller tasks like supply runs. Without them, some things will take longer." said Stink.

There were now four boats that patrolled the area. A couple of Skylanders fell out of the package when the water rose. They were sent in a jail sell with Zoo Lou. "We need to get out." said Zoo Lou. "Thanks for stating the obvious." said a Sprocket. "Hey, stop it. He isn't that sharpest knife in the crayon box." said one of the three Prism Breaks. "Apparently you aren't either." said Cynder. Two Countdowns walked by the jail cells. "Hmm. That one." said #48. "Okay. The torturer will love to 'play' with him. Hehee!" said #26. They opened a cell that had a Prism Break. "By play, you mean rip my arms out, right?" asked the Prism Break. "Yeah. Let's go!" yelled #48. They left for the torture room. "Ugh. I hate these guys. All they do is make stupid jokes and laugh at random things." said Sprocket. "Pudding..." yelled Jet Vac. All the Countdowns nearby laughed. "Heh. Idiots." said Zoo Lou. "No room to talk." said Sprocket.

In the water, there was a big, bulky action figure that sat at the bottom. It looks as if he was pushed off a shelf by something. Or someone. Wait, it's Crusher. And his eyes, they were starting to glow.

The End

Author's Log:

My mouth is shut. smilie

---
A story.
#95 Posted: 03:20:22 01/02/2014
smilie is in jail?
#96 Posted: 03:22:06 01/02/2014
Nevermind I forgot to read a chapter
#97 Posted: 23:03:28 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twelve:
Deployment

Two days after Dune Bug spots a Countdown in the Village, the council decide on readying the troops in case more invade. Cyrus asks Flameslinger if he will lead this army. Since he is a skilled fighter, he has no choice but to accept. "Good. I'm glad you can join us." said Cyrus. "What do you want me to do?" asked Flameslinger. "Take ten of the knights and three gunmen. I'm also sending the chief Scout, Hot Dog, with you." said Cyrus. "Okay. Can I take Boomer? I could use some bombs against bombs. If you know what I mean." said Flameslinger. "Sure. Move out is in five minutes." said Cyrus.

Drobot built them a boat made out of Legos. The only downside was that most of the water receded. "It's not gonna do us much help." said Hot Dog. "I know. I was building when you came in and said the water was almost gone. But I just couldn't have an unfinished boat." said Drobot. Hoot Dog snickered. "Say it." said Hot Dog. "Say what" asked Drobot. "You know what it is." said Hot Dog. "Ugh. Fine. My name is Drobot, and I have a severe problem with Legos." said Drobot. "Hehee. I love torturing you." said Hot Dog. Flameslinger came in. "Let's go." said Flameslinger. "Okay. Bye Drobot." said Hot Dog.

The two walked out to the boat. "Why are there two Slobber Tooth's tied to the boat?" asked Hot Dog. "All the water is gone now. So we turned it into a sled." said Flameslinger. "That's pathetic." said Hot Dog. "MUSH!" yelled Flameslinger. They went off. Their first stop was the Toy Isles. They were hoping to find Zoo Lou around there. Since Dino told Jeffrey and Bob that they lived there, they thought that the Countdowns may have built a camp there. "Sir!" said a Chop Chop. 'What?" asked Flameslinger. "I can see a boat out there. I has a couple of Countdowns on it." said the Chop Chop again. "Good. But don't make contact yet. As soon as we stop, I'll take a group to look around." said Flameslinger. It was too late, though. One of the Slobber's started barking. "Bad dog!" yelled Hot Dog. "I never thought I'd say that." he said again. "Crap. Okay boys, CHARGE!" yelled Flameslinger. The Countdowns on the boat weren't paying attention. They were too busy playing with stuffed turtles. Another Countdown was in charge of watching the 'special' Countdowns. "Hey! Put the toys away! We have visitors." said #76. "Boom! Pew Pew! Battle Turtles, assemble!" yelled Fred. "Dang it." said #76. He made a call to the base. "Yeah, I'm going to need more soldiers." said #76. Thomas was sending ten more Countdowns to the boat. Flameslinger and a group of fighters went around the corner of a shelf. "Okay, shoot 'em down." whispered Hot Dog. "No. Those ones are passive. We just need to take down the one on the ground." said Flameslinger.

Flameslinger raised his bow. He shoot three arrows at #76. "AHHH!" screamed the flaming Countdown. "Got him." said Flameslinger. "I'm going to take a couple guys over to that boat." said Hot Dog. "Okay. Take a hound too." said Flameslinger. Hot Dog and four Choppy's walked over to the boat. "AH!" screamed Fred. "Battle Turtles, attack!" yelled Countdown. He threw the plush turtles at Hot Dog. Hot Dog caught the toy in his mouth and barked happily. "Stop it. Get a grip." said Hot Dog quietly. "Oh no! We're screwed!" yelled Fred. "Yes we are. Well, he defeated us, so he is our master. All hail Master Doggy!" said Countdown. "All hail!" said Fred. "Uh, what are they doing?" asked a knight. "I don't know. But I kinda like it." said Hot Dog.

They took the two numbskulls to the sled. Suddenly, a group of Countdowns walked over to the boat. "Crap. Go. Kill them off." said Flameslinger. "Yeah, you too. Go hurt you friends." said Hot Dog to his new followers. "What? But...but...but." said Fred. "But.... they are friends. We aren't... supposed to hurt our friends." said Countdown. "What's wrong with them?" asked Hot Dog. "I don't know, but let's keep them here. I think you traumatized them." said Flameslinger. Boomer was tired of waiting. He ran up there and threw TNT on the ground. "Como te gustan las manzanas!" (How you like them apples?) yelled Boomer. He was having to much fun with his explosives. The three Trigger Happy's kept firing at the Countdown. The remaining ones ran as fast as they could. "I think we won." said Hot Dog.

End of Chapter Twelve

Author's Log:

All hail Master Doggy!

Well, the simpleton Countdowns have a new friend. Even thought he did something to hurt their poor little brains, they are still loyal. Do we have a new member of the Turtle Club?

So, we now know that the Village's militia is made up of two classes: The Knights and Gunmen. The Knights are guards of the town, kind of like Police. The Gunmen are the wall guards and are in charge of protecting Cyrus and the council members.

Sorry for no chapter yesterday, I just didn't have enough time to write one. Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#98 Posted: 23:29:38 02/02/2014
Ha. smilies.
---
#99 Posted: 23:29:59 02/02/2014
Good job this is my favorite chapter so far. When is smilie going to show himself.
#100 Posted: 23:32:36 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
At this point, I don't want him to show himself yet. But he will, I promise. This has to be my favorite too!

All Hail Master Doggy!
---
A story.
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me