Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#401 Posted: 14:45:41 28/06/2014
9 pages!
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#402 Posted: 23:01:04 28/06/2014
Quote: uttster13
I'm am so smart!

I think I'll post this now:

Here's what to expect on the upcoming stuff!

New Characters!

-A Springtime Trigger Happy
-A Sonic Boom
-And a Skylander from Trap Team!

New Plot-Stuffs!

-As the hunt for Zap and Shrooms continues, things get weirder and weirder.
-With Stink Bomb gone, a group of Skylanders shall take the mantle of the villain.

And possibly,
Some special info for a non-Skylander adaption of Shelves!

Be sure to subscribe so you can check out all the new goodness for Shelves!

(I feel like I lost some of my readers...)

*Crosses fingers for Legos*
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#403 Posted: 16:46:50 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, if I ever pitch it to a network, it can't feature Legos. smilie
But, it can feature a spoof or knock-off brand specifically made for the show.
(I plan on actually working it out and pitching it to Cartoon Network when I'm older.)
---
A story.
#404 Posted: 21:18:16 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Four:
The Task

Dune Bug ripped open an iPod box. "Okay. Scratch that off the list." he said. He, Drobot and Flameslinger were out in the store, looking for all the items to make the location device. "Got it. Next up, USB drive." said Drobot. "Where's that?" asked Flameslinger. "Three isles down." said Drobot. Flameslinger ran down there, and ran back. "Two humans." he said. "Crap. Well, what else?" asked Dune Bug. "Batteries. Thirty-four of them." said Drobot. "Why so many?" asked Flameslinger. "This thing I'm making will be huge. It's gonna need a lot of batteries. Plus, the remotes for the TV by our stand are drained..." said Drobot. "And they are where?" asked Flameslinger. "Next isle. I'll jump up and look." said Dune Bug. He climbed a couple of shelves, and stood on the top. "It's clear. We gotta get there fast." he said. Flameslinger climbed up beside Dune Bug, and they jumped. Drobot just shuffled around, because he was too lazy to climb.

Flameslinger tied three packets to his back. "Okay, what I going to do may sound crazy, but if I survive, it shall be worth it." he said. "If there's a chance that you might die, we are going to take the long way." said Dune Bug. "Fine, mom. You're no fun." Flameslinger muttered to himself. Instead of shooting an arrow with string on it to the other across the isle and sliding down on it to successfully jump off and land in his chair, he walked around the corner to get to the car.

"Okay, we got everything...except the Skylander chip." said Dune Bug. "Do we even need it, really?" he asked. "Did you hear in the last sentence of the last chapter, 'A chip for a chip.' and the thing about the witch?" asked Drobot. "Yeah, but I don't wanna go kill off a Skylander." said Dune Bug. "Oh, so that's what the thing on the bottom of list that is written in Hebrew is. Huh. I would of never guessed." said Flameslinger. "I need a chip so we can make the machine. If not, we won't find our friends." said Drobot. "Is there a way to do it with out killing a Skylander?" aksed Dune Bug. "Nope." said Drobot. "Well, what if we go back to the Storage and get one of the Countdown's chips?" asked Flameslinger. "They won't let us in. According to their turtle lord, no one gets in or out if they aren't a walking bomb." said Drobot. "How about you make a copy of mine? Like they did with Stink." said Dune Bug. "We still need another chip for it." said Drobot. "Wait. Let's go get an Adventure pack and take the chip out of the level piece. It's the same thing, right?" asked Dune Bug. "Pretty much." said Drobot. Flameslinger had a sigh of relief. He was about to shoot the two of them if they were to continue the argument.

The car pulled in front of the house. Zoo and Dino were tied up and laying on the ground. "Thank Eon you're here! I couldn't stand these idiots any longer!" said Jade happily. "How long have they been tied up?" asked Flameslinger. Dune Bug went over and untied them. Zoo jumped in the air and said, "As soon as you left, she said we were gonna play a fun game. I was like, 'Oh yeah, that sounds fun!', so she told us to lay on the ground while she tied us up. I thought it was some version of Cops and Robbers, but after we were tied up, she went inside and left us out here." Dune Bug looked at Jade. "You know, I honestly can't blame you." he said.

Everyone sat around this mountain of wires and cardboard as Drobot walked over. "Oh no!" he said, as he was trying to act natural. "We forgot something." he said with a monotone voice. "Oh no! You are completely right!" said Dune Bug. The two looked at Flameslinger. "Ah crap, what was I supposed to say?" he asked. "Really?! Come on. We worked hard, and I think we were convincing them." said Drobot. "No, you weren't." said Jade. "What did you forget?" she asked. "Well, we were going to need a chip from a Skylander, but then Dune Bug said that we wouldn't have to kill someone if we used a level piece from an Adventure Pack." said Flameslinger. "Then why didn't you just say so and not do this little play?" asked Jade. "I planned this out if we were going to use the Skylander chip. I still wanted to do it because I thought it was a masterpiece." said Drobot. "Go get the chip." said Jade.

------------

Drobot and Dune Bug were outside the house, staring at the machine, which was still being built. "See, we didn't have to kill a Skylander, and we can still find our friends." said Dune Bug. "I would have rather killed a Skylander." said Drobot.

End of Chapter Thirty-Four

Author's Log:

Drobot's a witch and a murder.

Thanks for reading!
Be sure to drop off a comment!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#405 Posted: 21:18:46 29/06/2014
(I plan on actually working it out and pitching it to Cartoon Network when I'm older.)

You know Cartoon Network own three lego tv shows, right?
---

CATS
#406 Posted: 21:20:33 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I know, but I can't do it because of copyright laws.
---
A story.
#407 Posted: 21:21:48 29/06/2014
I know, but I can't do it because of copyright laws.

If toy story could do it with hasbro, you can to smilie
---

CATS
#408 Posted: 21:23:31 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
You might have found a loop-hole.
But did you know that Disney paid lot's of money to have a major toy company be featured in Toy Story? smilie
---
A story.
#409 Posted: 21:27:03 29/06/2014
You might have found a loop-hole.
But did you know that Disney paid lot's of money to have a major toy company be featured in Toy Story? smilie

Cartoon Network did the same thing with LEGO, Star Wars, and LEGO Star Wars!
---

CATS
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#410 Posted: 00:51:46 30/06/2014
Haha, turtle lord. We haven't seen anything from the Turtle Club in a while.

I also plan on creating a tv show on Cartoon Network. What a coincidence.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#411 Posted: 15:55:09 30/06/2014

Its going to be hard to get a skylander show onto cartoon network, your gonna need to make sure you have permission Toys for bob, Vicarious Visions, activision, Target (and any other store that is involved with the story), Lego (because you have the lego cars).
#412 Posted: 18:09:22 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn

Its going to be hard to get a skylander show onto cartoon network, your gonna need to make sure you have permission Toys for bob, Vicarious Visions, activision, Target (and any other store that is involved with the story), Lego (because you have the lego cars).

It's not going to feature any Skylanders, because that would be loads of paperwork, and by the time I try to pitch it, Skylanders might not be popular anymore. It just has adaptions of characters, like there will be a character with the personality and qualities of Dune Bug, but it won't be a Dune Bug toy.

I have many characters planned out, with storylines and stuff as well. I'm trying to make it as interesting- if not, more interesting- than the Shelves we have here.
---
A story.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#413 Posted: 18:11:16 30/06/2014
if anything, don't do it with cartoon network. if it's a good show with a plotline, they'll cancel it. take young justice and start wars. both very good shows, but cancelled. if they cancelled a skylanders show, it would screw over the skylanders franchise
#414 Posted: 18:16:45 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
It won't feature Skylanders though.
I want to do it with Cartoon Network because they are the best when it comes to cartoons.
If it fails, then it's off to Nickelodeon.
And if Nick fails, then I will add some dark humor and pitch to Comedy Central or Fox for Animation Domination.
The reason I want a Shelves TV show is because I think it's different then what we see now. All we see now cartoon-wise is action packed shows with one or two main characters who go on epic quests. Shelves is about a group of toys who are alive and try to survive in the world they live in, while also exploring and meeting other parts of their world.
The only thing similar to Shelves is Toy Story, and it's kinda different from it.
---
A story.
#415 Posted: 16:16:37 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Drobot, the Creator

It was an average day in the store. The group was hiding from humans, and Drobot was working on his project- more or less. You see, ever since he started working on the chip locater, he's been stressed out, so he started tinkering with another chip, and a host for it. This host is a plush dog named Snuggles.

Drobot stuck the chip in the computer, and started writing coding and programs for the chip. These codes and programs would mark Snuggles actions, thoughts, feelings and emotions. If they are successful, then Snuggles will be brought to life. If unsuccessful, the chip will blow up inside it's host. Drobot has worked hard on bringing Snuggles to life, and he has also given it some dark secrets, like growing fangs and increased agility if any Countdowns come back.

After working on Snuggles all night, Drobot hid all of his work in the morning. As he finished up, Dune Bug and Flameslinger walked in. "How's it coming?" asked Flameslinger. "Pretty well. But it's gonna be a couple weeks before we can be near finished." replied Drobot. "Why so long? You work on it day and night." said Dune Bug. "It's a lot of work. If Strauss was here, we could be halfway done." said Drobot, trying to hide the fact that he is playing Frankenstein at night. "What about Rupert? I'm sure he can help." said Flameslinger. "If you can find him, bring him here. But he's went off the radar during the remodeling of the store." said Drobot. "We'll look for him." said Dune Bug. He and Flameslinger walked out, and Drobot continued his work on the locater.

Dune Bug, Flameslinger, Jade and Zoo all got in the car to look for Rupert. Dino stayed to protect the locater in case of an emergency. "If something happens, what to you do?" Jade asked Dino. "Uh, stop drop and roll?" replied the simpleton. "No. You call us on the radio, and go stay with Drobot." said Jade. "Oh, ok. I thought you meant if there was a flood." said Dino. "That's what you do if a fire happens. You better not lay down in a flood." said Jade. "Why don't we just take him? He can't survive on his own." said Flameslinger. Dune Bug sighed. "Get in the car, Dino." he said. "Drobot! We are taking Dino with us!" yelled Zoo. "Thank you!" yelled Drobot.

It's been half an hour since the others were gone, and Drobot had a ton of work done. The locater was now twelve percent done. "Ah, I feel accomplished." he said to himself, as he grabbed another sheet of silver painted cardboard and glued it to the machine. After that, he walked over to his little computer and did some coding on the chip. Under a cloth lay Snuggles, who was still in the process of being made alive. As Drobot put some more coding in the chip, he could hear the car pull in. He quickly hid everything, and walked outside. "You found him?!" said Drobot happily. "Yeah. He wasn't really under the radar. Still in the canned goods." said Dune Bug. Rupert jumped out of the car. "I hear you guys are working on a chip locater to find Strauss and the missing friends. Well, I can help out. Strauss made one of these before, and he made me help out." said the blue robot. "What happened to the locater?" asked Flameslinger. "It was totaled in the flood." replied Rupert. "Well, come in and check out what I've got done." said Drobot.

------------

It was late at night, and Drobot and Rupert were working on locater, which was now twenty percent complete. "How long have you been working on this?" asked Rupert. "Five days." said Drobot. "But you are an amazing engineer and inventor, you should be done by now." said Rupert. "Well, I've actually been working on something else during the night." said Drobot. He walked over to the sheet, and pulled it off. "A stuffed dog?" said Rupert, who didn't understand what he was doing. "No, more than that. Look inside of it." said Drobot. Rupert crawled inside the stuffed dog, and popped back out. "You did all that in less than five nights?" asked Rupert. "Yeah. It's name is Snuggles. It's my child. My vicious, furry child, who can rip apart any enemy."

End of Chapter Thirty-Five

Author's Log:

A witch, a murderer, a father: Drobot.

Thanks for reading!
Be sure to drop off a comment, because I want to see everyone that has read to comment!

---
A story.
#416 Posted: 16:34:52 01/07/2014
I keep liking drobot more and more
#417 Posted: 16:52:19 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
He's definitely unique...smilie
---
A story.
#418 Posted: 17:15:03 01/07/2014
sup uttster
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#419 Posted: 00:39:51 02/07/2014
wow!!
#420 Posted: 20:18:46 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey everyone, sorry for no updates recently. I've been away from home all week, so I can't get anything done with that. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, and be sure to look forward to a new chapter within the next couple of days!
---
A story.
#421 Posted: 15:50:04 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Six:
The New Faces of Evil

Bash sat at a table with Hex and Victor, the Voodood guard. "How is our evil army coming along?" asked Bash. "We have three more people." said Hex. "Shard, a Terrafin with shards of glass that he uses to attack our enemies. Rambo, a Riptide with two guns and a black pipe-cleaner tied around his head. And Sherbet. I don't know what he is, but he is adorable." said Victor. "So that makes six of us." said Bash. "Yeah.... But, hey! We got three more people that are capable of taking down the other Skylanders." said Victor. Bash sighed, and walked out of their new lair. He trotted off to get some time to think about his plan, and if Sherbet is as adorable as Victor says.

Bash walked around the store for about ten minutes. On his way back, he entered the Action Figure section to look for any useful weapons. He opened up a box of three G.I. Joe's and took all their weapons. He moved more boxes around, until he saw something cool. It was a sticker for the Halloween special Eye Brawl on a box, and when he went closer to it, he could see the whole box: in it was a Pumpkin Eye Brawl, as if it were waiting for some lonely evil Skylander to open it up. Bash jumped on top of the plastic and ripped the box open. When he glanced over, he saw another Pumpkin Eye Brawl. And another one sitting next to it, and then another.

Bash quickly opened all of the boxes. He stared at the four Giants, waiting for them to come to life. As he sat there for five minutes, nothing happened. He frowned and walked away from the Skylanders. He kept looking back, until one of them came to life. "I was hoping you were going to leave." it said. "Well, I didn't, and now that I know you are alive, I am hereby forcing you to join me in my quest for the blood of the other Skylanders!" Bash said, rapidly changing the tone from normal to insanely evil. "I guess I have no choice. C'mon guys, we are now officially enslaved!" said the Pumpkin Eye Brawl optimistically. All the other sighed and shuffled off the shelf.

The newly enslaved Giants followed Bash to his lair. On the way, they established names for each other. The first one was Jack, and the others were called Slave One, Two and Three. "Do have ice cream at your base?" asked Slave Two. "No, but we can get some." said Bash. "I like pretending we can eat. It's fun shoving food onto our faces." said Slave One. "Why does no one love me?" asked Slave Three. "It's okay. Maybe we will all find love someday." said Slave Two. As you could see, the Slaves weren't the brightest Skylanders in all the store. Jack seemed to be the only sensible one, so he was granted a gun. Bash decided that giving the Slaves any form of weapons was a bad idea.

"So you found them, opened them, enslaved them and brought them here. Smart." said Hex. "Now we need to find more. And when we get more, we are going to take a trip to the Countdown Territory, and force them to join us." said Bash.

End of Chapter Thirty-Six

Author's Log:

Uh, I got nothing...

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!

---
A story.
#422 Posted: 16:29:40 08/07/2014
Interesting
#423 Posted: 21:40:27 08/07/2014
Cool.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#424 Posted: 17:21:28 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys.
New chapter is being worked on!
You'll get to see inside the Countdown's new, uh, place.
It's hard to describe.

Hopefully we can get some more comments!
---
A story.
#425 Posted: 17:59:33 09/07/2014
I love shard!!!
#426 Posted: 18:00:38 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Seven:
Inside the Countdown Republic

Thomas was in a jeep with Peter, Bob and Jeffrey, cruising around the newly formed Republic. They were heading for an outpost that was on lookout for any potential threats. "One of the watchmen said that they have a Tree Rex, a Zook and a Sonic Boom outside the walls." said Peter. "Well, you know the drill. If we see any value in them, put them in lockdown. If they seem useless, blow 'em up." said Bob. "We shouldn't do that anymore. We are Skylanders, they are part of our kind." said Peter. Thomas turned to look at Peter. "I know it's wrong. I don't want to do it either. But we have a duty. We have to protect what we have." said Thomas. "We don't have to do it. Stink is gone, and we are in charge." said Jeffrey. "We have to do it!" Thomas snapped. He doesn't want to harm other Skylanders, but he thinks he has to.

The jeep pulled up at the outpost. One of the men walked over and said, "The targets are outside the walls. We could send a squad out to get them, but the Tree Rex looks dangerous." Thomas looked over, and he could see the head of the Tree Rex. "Are you listening, sir?" asked the Countdown. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Bring them in." said Thomas. "But-" "Just do it." The Countdown called a group of guys over and they opened a gate. "Get inside." one of them said. The three Skylander uneasily looked at each other, but they slowly walked inside. The Countdowns shut the gate, and circled around them. "Filthy scum." said the Countdown in charge of the outpost. He pointed his rocket hands at the Skylanders. "Ready. Aim. Fi-" he stopped as Thomas tackled him. He punched him in the face three times, picked him up and threw him in on of the nearby cages.

Jeffrey and Bob moved the Countdowns away from the Skylanders. Thomas went over to them. "I'm sorry you had deal with that," he started, "My name is Thomas. I'm the leader of the Countdowns and ruler of the Countdown Republic." The Tree Rex stuck out his hand. "Thank you." he said. Thomas shook his hand. "I'm am Brutus, this is Lumin, and that's Jaoke. We came from the madhouse known as Toys R Us." said Brutus. "Why did you leave?" asked Peter. "There were a couple of kids who started stealing Skylanders. We figured it was safe to run while we could." said Lumin. "What's your deal? You're all white." said Bob. "I'm a glow in the dark Skylander. I was supposed to be at a Walmart, but I got shipped to a TRU instead." said Lumin. "Well, you guys are welcome to stay here, if you want." said Thomas. "We'd love that. Thanks." said Brutus.

------------

Thomas was in a room with the three Skylanders. "So, how long did it take you to get here?" asked Thomas. "Two months. It started out as fifty-two of us, but over time our numbers dwindled. There was a group of Skylanders called the Travelers that helped us, until we left them." said Lumin. "They were nice, but busy, and they didn't talk to us that much." said Jaoke. "They were too busy looking for a friends of theirs." said Lumin. "Why did you guys decide to come here?" asked Thomas. "They told us that this place was safe, and that there was a base that was empty for all of us to stay at. They said it here, so we came. We didn't expect hundreds of Countdowns to live here." said Brutus. "They told us about a war and said you were gone." said Jaoke. "Well, we were for a week, but we came back after we were sure our leader died. Did the Travelers tell you everything about the war?" asked Thomas. "Yeah. We were expecting you guys to kill us when we first saw that there we others here. Why didn't you?" asked Lumin. "I've changed sides, I guess. Without Stink Bomb, we are free to do whatever. So I thought we build this into a city of some sorts and make it a good place." said Thomas. He was about to tell them about how they'd turn down Skylanders and kill them, but decided they didn't need to know that.

End of Chapter Thirty-Seven

Author's Log:

The Countdown Republic.
Has a nice ring to it.

Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#427 Posted: 18:01:51 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
I love shard!!!

That was for you, since Terrafin from the Travelers didn't get to say much. smilie
---
A story.
#428 Posted: 18:10:37 09/07/2014
I think I know whats gonna happen next
#429 Posted: 18:20:17 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
What is it?
---
A story.
#430 Posted: 21:02:55 09/07/2014
The group with bash and the pumpkin eye-brawls are gonna attack the countdown republic.
#431 Posted: 01:56:27 10/07/2014
Thanks so much uttster, he's like my favorite one now
#432 Posted: 16:21:04 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Let's check in on our group...

Chapter Thirty-Eight:
Completion

Drobot was in the lab with Rupert, working on the chip locater. It was almost done, and was looking pretty cool. Of course, Drobot and Rupert didn't work on the machine: they worked on Snuggles and a couple of small robots that did the work for them. "It feels good to sit around and watch our spawn do the work for us." said Rupert. "I just can't believe that the others haven't found out yet." said Drobot. "And haven't the noticed that every time they walk in, that we are spray painting the same piece of cardboard?" said Rupert. "At least they haven't found out about Snuggles. I want it to be a surprise." said Drobot. The two continued to watch the robots work, until Drobot saw Jade and Dune Bug walking to the lab. "Ah crap. They're here." said Drobot. Rupert grabbed two pieces of cardboard and threw one at Drobot, who picked up the spray paint.

The two walked in. "How's it coming?" asked Jade. "It's almost done. We just need to do a couple of things." said Drobot. "That's great! So, how come when Flameslinger peeked through the window, he saw you two sitting down, working on a stuffed dog, and watching tiny robots work on the locater?" said Dune Bug with a smile. Drobot looked at Rupert. "Cover's blown. Show 'em the dog." he said sadly. Rupert walked over and pulled the sheet off the table, where Snuggles was sitting. "This, is Snuggles." said Rupert. "Snuggles?" Jade said, looking confused. "It's a battle dog. We've filled the inside of it with circuits and wires, and a spare chip. It's almost ready to go." said Drobot. "It's adorable!" said Jade. She ran over to it and hugged it. Flameslinger walked in. "So this is the dog? It's...ADORABLE!" he said, and ran over to the dog. "So a stuffed dog will protect us if things go wrong?" asked Dune Bug. "It's the perfect plan. If any enemies come and see a stuffed dog, they'll think we are a joke, and continue to walk to our area. Then, the dog will snap on them and rip them apart, and they'll never see it coming." said Drobot. "Can I ride on it?" asked Flameslinger. "We have seats to attach to it, so we can ride him around." said Rupert.

------------

Drobot and Rupert gathered everyone together to show off the now finished locater, and Snuggles. "Well guys, it took two weeks, but we got ourselves a device to find our friends." said Drobot. "And the ultimate death weapon." Rupert added. "So to test it, we are going to locate Torch, who is searching for any villains out there." said Drobot. Rupert typed in some numbers to the machine. After a couple of seconds, a red dot appeared on the screen. "So now what we can do is either call him, with which we can talk to him in his head and totally freak him out, or we can just find his specific location by hacking into cameras, and pause him there." explained Drobot. "How about we try both?" asked Dino. "That sounds fun. Let's do it." said Rupert. He pressed a couple buttons, and handed a radio to Dune Bug. "Hello, Torch. This is your master." he said in a deep voice. "Wh-who are you?" Torch thought. "I just explained that. I AM YOUR MASTER." Dune Bug yelled. "How did you get inside my head?" Torch asked. "Okay, I'm done. It's me, Dune Bug. We need you to get to Target ASAP." said Dune Bug. "Uh, okay?" said Torch. The radio switched off. "That was awesome!" yelled Zoo. "Yes. Yes it was." said Drobot. "Wait, now we can locate Crusher and the Travelers too. They've been off the radio signal for three months." said Jade. "We can do all that. But right now, we have to explain to Torch on how we traumatized him." said Dune Bug.

It was morning, and Torch was their, still scared. The group located the Travelers, but they were too far to contact via radio. Snuggles was now alive, and has been happily chewing on Dino. Dune Bug sat on the porch, talking to Drobot, Jade and Flameslinger, while the others were playing with Snuggles. "So, now that we can find Strauss and the others, how are we going to get there?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, we could set up home in the bottom of a car, and they will hopefully get us near there." said Jade. "Or that could get us farther away." said Flameslinger. "I'll build another plane. It'll will be made out of the precious Legos, though." said Drobot. "How big can you make it?" asked Dune Bug. "As big as you want me too. I can build it fast, too." answered Drobot. "How about something like the Helocarrier? From the Marvel movies." yelled Rupert, who eavesdropping on the conversation. "That would take awhile, but we could do it." yelled Drobot. "Can't we just get our minions to do it?" whined Rupert. "No. Legos are made for fun and inspiration. Not for lame robots to build with." yelled Drobot. In the distance, three little robots cried. "We can take as long as you need. Besides, I have another thing we can do." said Dune Bug. "What's that?" asked Jade. "We're gonna visit the Countdown Republic."

End of Chapter Thirty-Eight

Author's Log:

We're gonna have an awesome road trip ahead of us!

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!
And to all you silent readers, please, please, please comment!
I could use them a lot!

---
A story.
#433 Posted: 16:42:13 10/07/2014
Rupert from Family Guy!
---
#434 Posted: 16:48:56 10/07/2014
Cool!
#435 Posted: 12:38:18 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Nine:
Road, er, Air Trip!

Drobot was outside the house, sitting in a pile of Legos, building a massive airship. Why, you ask? GO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! Anyway, the group was preparing to leave the Highlands for the first time. Jade had a list about ten times her size, reading off everything. Zoo was the one stuck there, checking off everything. Snuggles was in the yard, chewing on Dino, who now had teeth marks up and down his body. "Haha! Haha! Ha-AHHHH! IT'S STARTING TO HURT!" he yelled somewhat happily. Dune Bug and Flameslinger were inside gathering stuff and making plans in case of emergency. Torch was in the air, breathing fire and killing flies. He hates flies.

Dune Bug went outside to gather the group. "Well, everyone-" "How about you start your speeches with something other than 'Well, everyone'? It's getting annoying." yelled Zoo. "What's up with you?" asked Jade. "I was stuck with you." said Zoo. "Anyway, we have completed preparing for the trip. Now, we just have to wait for Drobot to finish the airship." said Drobot. "I bet you're making another stuffed friend." Flameslinger said to Drobot, with a smirk. "Pssh, what?! No..." said Drobot awkwardly. He quickly ran inside the lab, picked up a pink unicorn, and threw it in the trash. Everyone turned to him when he walked out the lab. "It was probably for the best." said Drobot. Everyone turned back to Dune Bug. "So, Drobot, why don't you go finish the airship?" asked Jade. He went over to the pile, and quickly put bricks together. He was moving so fast, you couldn't see him, just Lego's being put together. Torch was still in the air, bringing pain to all flying insects.

------------

Drobot sat in the pile all night, and by morning, the airship looked nearly complete. Jade and Dune Bug were sitting on the porch, pretending to eat breakfast, when Drobot whizzed up to them. "I AM DONE." he said in a monotone. "What's your deal?" asked Jade. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" asked Drobot. He started buzzing, and then said, "I hear the cries. The cries of all dead soulsssss..." Dune Bug ran to the lab, picked up Rupert, and took him to the porch. "Let me go!" yelled Rupert. "Look at Drobot. What is wrong with him?" asked Dune Bug. "He's obviously done some kind of virus." said Rupert. "Be serious." said Jade. "I am. He must've hooked up a virus to him to make him work faster." said Rupert. "Drobot's smart enough not to do viruses." said Dune Bug. "I AM FINE. I see soulsss..." said Drobot. "What can we do to stop him?" asked Dune Bug. "Do you have a hammer?" asked Rupert. Jade gave him a cold look. "I'll get what I need." said Rupert, slowly backing away. On his way to the lab, Rupert muttered, "I'm just trying to light up the situation."

Rupert stood on the porch, holding an iPod. "Hold this." he said to Jade. He then pulled a wire out from the charging slot, and connected it to Drobot's back. He grabbed the iPod, opened an app, and pressed a button on the touch screen. "There we go. He should be fine." said Rupert. Drobot dropped down for a second, and quickly got up. "The airship is finished." he said. Everyone stared at him. "What did I do? Oh, wait, it was the enhancer, huh?" he asked. "You mean virus." said Jade. "No, enhancer. It's a special pack of wiring that makes me go faster when building. Sure, I'm fast, but that would have taken three days, and I made it one." said Drobot. Jade slapped Rupert in the face. He whimpered. Dune Bug looked at Drobot. "You were totally freaking us out. You started saying things about souls and TALKING LIKE THIS." mimicked Dune Bug. "Why? The pack is completely harmless." said Drobot. "Just, nevermind. We have an airship to load." said Jade.

Everyone stood around the airship, which was now loaded up and ready to go. "We have a mission. And that is-" "To find our friends. You went over this. For like the past three weeks." interrupted Zoo grouchily. I could see how being with Jade made him tense. "Just get on the ship." said Dune Bug.

End of Chapter Thirty-Nine

Author's Log:

Off we go!
Drobot wasn't lying about the thing with the souls...

Thank you for reading!
Be sure to drop off a comment!
And now I will be answering all your questions, so be sure to ask away!

---
A story.
#436 Posted: 15:23:36 11/07/2014
When is the travelers starting?
#437 Posted: 15:31:44 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hopefully soon.
I'm trying to figure how to start it off with a bang.
It will still be tied to Shelves, but take place at a different time.
---
A story.
#438 Posted: 16:41:09 11/07/2014
OH NO! Drobot invented drugs!
---
#439 Posted: 19:14:07 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
A witch, a murderer, a father, and a druggie: Drobot.
He's one messed up dude.
---
A story.
#440 Posted: 20:20:49 11/07/2014
sounds like most men in prison
#441 Posted: 20:21:39 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Except for the witch part...smilie

Everyone, Chapter One for the Travelers has been posted!
---
A story.
#442 Posted: 20:25:58 11/07/2014
*hyperventilating* where's the link?!?
#443 Posted: 20:27:42 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Is it the wrong link?

Hmm...
Here it is!
---
A story.
#444 Posted: 15:19:10 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty:
The Ride

Everything was peaceful on the airship. Okay, not really. It sucked. As it turns out, Rupert put in a line of coding into Snuggles that made him terrified of heights, and also added a dash a claustrophobia. Snuggles was going full out crazy, smashing items, and biting Dino very, very harshly. Jade had Rupert pinned against the wall. “Why would you think this is funny?!” she said, clenching his body harder. “I didn’t. I just wanted it to be more life-like.” said the small robot. Jade punched him in the face three times before Flameslinger came over and pulled them apart. “Jade, calm down. I know Rupert is incredibly arrogant, stupid, self-centered, and, well, stupid. But you can’t harm him. He’s helpful to us.” said Flameslinger reassuringly. “Fine.” she said. Flameslinger let her go, and she pounced on Rupert one more time.

Drobot was sitting in the pilot room, with a captain’s suit on and wearing a fighter pilot helmet. He was flying the airship, just sitting by the car, playing with Legos. Dune Bug was there, too, watching a genius play with children’s toys. “Well, this is awkward.” he said, staring at a Lego guy. “Shut it. I’m trying to play with my toys. It’s okay, Betty. I don’t love Sheila, I want to be with you!” he said, moving around some Lego people. Dune Bug sighed, left the room and went to see how Torch was on the roof.

Torch flying around, shooting flames in the air and making circles of fire. “How’s it going up here?” asked Dune Bug. “Pretty good. I’ve killed about a whole city of flies.” said Torch. “Flies don’t have cities.” said Dune Bug. “Well, if they did, I killed as much people that would live in one.” said Torch. A fly buzzed past his face, and he shot a foot long line of fire at it. “Have you seen the view up here? It’s spectacular.” said Dune Bug, looking at the towns below. “No, I’ve been busy with my plans to kill all the flies. I’m about a fifth of the way there.” said Torch. “No you’re not. There are billions of flies on the Earth.” said Dune Bug. “Yeah, and I’ve killed a fifth of them.” said Torch. “Nevermind. So, have you ever gone past the Highlands before?” asked Dune Bug. “Once. I went to go terrorize this family a few months back.” said Torch. “Why?” asked Dune Bug. “Well, the kid of the family was opening Skylanders and smashing them on the ground. They were the ones that weren’t able to move, but it was still a Skylander.” said Torch. “At least it’s not like you burned the house down or anything crazy like that.” said Dune Bug. “What do you mean? Of course I burned the house down.” said Torch

------------

Drobot gathered everyone to the main room. They all came, except for Rupert, who was locked in a room by Jade. “Guys, I know it’s been a rough trip, but bare with me, we are almost there.” said Drobot. “Really?” asked Dune Bug. “No, of course not. This thing goes two miles and hour, and the place is over forty miles away from here.” said Drobot. “We’ve been flying for almost four hours now. This is unbelievable.” said Jade, who stomped away furiously. “We’ll be fine. It’s only gonna be a day’s worth of flying.” said Drobot. Snuggles furiously ran into the main room, carrying a baby bird in his mouth. “How did he do that?” asked Flameslinger, who quickly ran up to the roof to see what was going on. Everyone followed him, while Snuggle stayed down to chew on the bird. “Ah crap, we got birds!” yelled Torch. Three large birds were standing on the roof. Dino went up to “talk” to it, but it grabbed him in it’s beak and flew away.

End of Chapter Forty

Author’s Log:

First he loses his best friend, then he get’s chewed on by a dog, and now is being taken away by a bird. Poor Dino-Rang.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment, and tell your friends!

[I did this chapter, along with chapters 41-3, with Travelers chapter 2 & 3 in one day!]

---
A story.
#445 Posted: 16:00:23 12/07/2014
NOOOOO! DINO RANG!
#446 Posted: 16:23:48 12/07/2014
Haha. Stupid Torch.
---
#447 Posted: 18:03:02 12/07/2014
hey, he's actually really smart. I think my cat think she's killed over half of them. And she chases her tail in the corner every day, she's not the brightest bulb in the package.
#448 Posted: 21:45:22 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Expect some new characters soon!
I have chapters 41-44 completed, so I'm going to try not to spoil anything!
---
A story.
#449 Posted: 14:23:16 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
This chapter’s title is stolen from an eighties movie.
Deal with it.

Chapter Forty-One:
The Birds!

“How are we gonna get him back?” asked Jade. “We can just use the chip locator.” said Rupert. “Was I asking you?” said Jade, and she punched him in the face. “Bad. No.” said Flameslinger, and he sprayed some water on her. “Drobot, can you build us a smaller plane so we can go find him?” asked Dune Bug. “I don’t need to build them. I have four of them made for an escape, just in case things go wrong.” said Drobot. “Wow, you actually thought about us.” said Zoo. “What? No, one for me, and the other’s are backups.” said Drobot. “Cold dude, cold.” said Torch. “Where are they?” asked Dune Bug. “Over there. They’re laying in plain sight.” said Drobot. He pointed to four planes sitting about ten feet away. Dune Bug hopped in one, and Flameslinger followed. “Give me the portable chip locator.” said Dune Bug. Rupert handed him a small device, and jumped in the plane. “I don’t want to be stuck with her.” he said, as Jade stared at him coldly.

The plane flew off, with Torch flying beside it. “This is fun!” he yelled. “What’d he say?” asked Dune Bug. “Uh, something about butts. I think he said you have a big butt.” said Rupert. “Oh, umm, thank you!” yelled Dune Bug back. I didn’t say anything about ham. thought Torch. “Where are we heading?” asked Flameslinger. “There’s a big nest, about a mile away.” said Rupert. “How fast is this thing?” asked Dune Bug. “About a mile every three minutes.” said Rupert, as the plane landed by the nest. Everyone slowly hopped out slowly, but Torch flew past and started burning down the nest. “Stop! We can’t kill them!” yelled Dune Bug. Too late. He killed two birds by the time Dune Bug finished. “Squawk!” screeched one of the, who pecked Torch into the ground. “Those aren’t regular birds.” said Flameslinger. “They’re hawks. Very dangerous birds. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dino’s dead.” said Rupert. He got back into the plane and flew back to the airship. “Really?! Come on, really?!” yelled Dune Bug.

The two moved closer to the nest, and Flameslinger pulled Torch out of the ground. “I can see Dino.” said Dune Bug. “What’s he sitting on?” asked Torch. “It looks like a chair. A baby doll highchair.” said Flameslinger. Three large birds circled around the chair, spitting out pre-chewed worms on Dino. “Hehee. It tickles.” he said. “Screech!” A larger bird came over, scared the other birds away, and started petting Dino with his wing. “It’s like the bird thinks Dino is his baby.” said Dune Bug. “Gross.” said Torch. He flew over the bird, and shouted, “That is not your child!” The bird looked at him. “Hmm...if she doesn’t understand English, she must understand Latin!” he yelled to Dune Bug and Flameslinger. “That makes no sense.” said Flameslinger. “Ipsa est lux, et filius tuus.” yelled Torch. The bird frowned, removed Dino from the chair, and nudged him to his friends. “Huh, what’ya know. Birds do understand Latin.” said Torch.

------------

“So birds understand Latin?” asked Jade. “Yep. That’s how we got Dino back.” said Torch. “So how much more time do we have to go?” asked Dune Bug.”About three hours.” said Drobot. He was still busy playing with Legos. “Betty, I love you. ‘But I don’t love you. I’m in love with your brother.” Ooo, that turned.

End of Chapter Forty-One

Author’s Log:

We have ourselves a love triangle.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off a comment, and if you would, kindly spread the word!

---
A story.
#450 Posted: 14:34:19 13/07/2014
smilie Birds understand Latin.

"Everyone slowly hopped out slowly." That's a redundant sentence.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me