Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1251 Posted: 17:40:54 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
26th Page! WHOOT!

I didn't think I'd make it past page two or three, to be honest. This is quite amazing to see all of the growth. Thanks guy for reading along!
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1252 Posted: 17:41:12 10/01/2015
Quote: uttster13
Hey guys, guess what?

If you say Chicken Butt, I'll turn you into a blue waffle.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1253 Posted: 18:02:35 10/01/2015
Your welcome.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1254 Posted: 18:03:38 10/01/2015
Congrats Uttster. Too bad mine will probably never get past 2.
#1255 Posted: 18:18:23 10/01/2015
It will terrafin. Don't worry.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1256 Posted: 18:29:59 10/01/2015
It's ending, so it probably won't
#1257 Posted: 18:32:15 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I've worked pretty hard the past four hours! I have three chapters ready to go, so there might be another chapter tonight!
---
A story.
#1258 Posted: 18:34:09 10/01/2015
There's going to be another chapter of IRL today, and of course there's already today's chapter of Sky-Antics, plus two rap battles in Skylander Raps. I'm doing pretty good.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1259 Posted: 19:40:35 10/01/2015
I'm sorta doing ok on mine. I'm a little disappointed no one is commenting on mine so it makes me think no one is reading mine.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#1260 Posted: 19:42:16 10/01/2015
People are reading, it's just that some people, like me, forget to comment.
---
#1261 Posted: 19:55:12 10/01/2015
Quote: Fryno Forever
People are reading, it's just that some people, like me, forget to comment.

Ok good. Cuz i have been anxious to know what people think of it
---
#1262 Posted: 19:57:19 10/01/2015
*Unstopped by Uttster, the patrolmen army charged towards Shelves, full of bloodlust.*
---
#1263 Posted: 19:58:26 10/01/2015
Anyway, On topic i have been starting to read this. I finished Chapter 3 and this is AMAZING!
---
#1264 Posted: 20:00:57 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
Anyway, On topic i have been starting to read this. I finished Chapter 3 and this is AMAZING!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it so far!
I've realized that it's going to be hard for new readers to catch up, because there's 90 chapters, with more being added on frequently.
---
A story.
#1265 Posted: 20:03:08 10/01/2015
*The patrolmen have made it to Chapter 1 of Shelves. Who can stop them!?*
---
#1266 Posted: 20:54:14 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I use my time traveler buddy 84 to send all of my armies back in time. But instead of them going to fight your guys, they go and kill your great x16 grandfather.
---
A story.
#1267 Posted: 21:02:59 10/01/2015
*My great x16 grandfather was an invincible robot ninja. Boom.*
---
#1268 Posted: 21:07:40 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
You win this round. But I will destroy you some other time!

Does anybody have any ideas how to get new readers? If you think you have a great idea, just post it here! If I end up using your suggestion, you get a special inside look at something amazing!
---
A story.
#1269 Posted: 21:08:30 10/01/2015
I used to randomly msg people who were on at the moment. It worked!
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1270 Posted: 23:17:19 10/01/2015
You win this round. But I will destroy you some other time!

Why not just make sure his parents don't meet?

Does anybody have any ideas how to get new readers? If you think you have a great idea, just post it here! If I end up using your suggestion, you get a special inside look at something amazing!

Well I've got a few ideas. Try a Facebook/Youtube/twitter page? Or what if you made an entire website and put the link in your guest book?
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1271 Posted: 00:53:26 11/01/2015
Suggestion of what NOT to do. DON'T do a Facebook. You know they can download all the info on your computer now, right? Do a Twitter, randomly do PM's to everyone, or just spam it around.
---
Dead
#1272 Posted: 02:41:48 11/01/2015
I use my time traveler buddy 84 to send all of my armies back in time. But instead of them going to fight your guys, they go and kill your great x16 grandfather.

Time travel doesn't work like that. It's a very fragile thing. One misstep and everything is destroyed. Everything.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1273 Posted: 03:00:17 11/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Time travel doesn't work like that. It's a very fragile thing. One misstep and everything is destroyed. Everything.

.........................Well then I shouldn't have these *dumps bag of time travel junk*

EDIT: added a word so it would make sense
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:04 11/01/2015 by Medicus
#1274 Posted: 03:02:38 11/01/2015
Quote: Medicus

.........................Well then I shouldn't these *dumps bag of time travel junk*

You shouldn't what?
---
#1275 Posted: 13:31:12 11/01/2015

.........................Well then I shouldn't these *dumps bag of time travel junk*

You shouldn't what?

I fixed it
---
#1276 Posted: 14:27:34 11/01/2015

.........................Well then I shouldn't have these *dumps bag of time travel junk*

No, that won't destroy the universe.
---
#1277 Posted: 14:51:25 11/01/2015

No, that won't destroy the universe.

Well that is a relief....
---
#1278 Posted: 14:59:31 11/01/2015
Damn, this story gets so many comments. Mine is still stuck at four pages. I know I only have 13 chapters so far, but still, if it had the amount of comments this one gets, I'd probably be at ten at least.
---
#1279 Posted: 17:07:42 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Damn, this story gets so many comments. Mine is still stuck at four pages. I know I only have 13 chapters so far, but still, if it had the amount of comments this one gets, I'd probably be at ten at least.

Don't worry. One day, your story will get more comments. You just have to find the right audience, which should be people that know a ton about Pokémon like you.
---
A story.
#1280 Posted: 18:11:04 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-One:
More Interviewing

“So when this crazy leader of yours finds us, you say he will kill us all?” asked Sober Sally. “From what I saw when I first met him and when he killed a bunch of people, he’s incredibly powerful and strategic, and he has the power to kill us all right now if he gets here.” said Kong. “He’s right. The sword that Flade had gave him crazy abilities, and when it was passed on to Dune Bug – who kept it as a battle prize – it gave him crazy abilities. The sword itself is made of a melted Kaos trap and infused with steel, plus all kinds of technology that makes its wielder insane.” chimed in Flameslinger. “Great. Just great.” said Sober Sally. “But don’t worry. Together, the nine of us will be able to take him out. And with Sewer Central’s big police force and technological stuffs, it’s even better.” said Zoo confidently. “Did you know Zoo has superpowers? If you get him angry, he’ll turn purple and try to kill everyone.” said Dino. “Sounds lovely.” said one of the execs. “That brings us to our next part: What’s so special about you guys?” asked Sally. “WELL THE AUTHOR TELLS ME THAT ME AND ZOO AND DINO ARE FOR COMEDIC EFFECT.” yelled Countdown. “Author? We aren’t in a story.” said Sally. “Yes we are. If you listen closely, you can hear a keyboard click with every syllable we speak.” said Torch. The room got quiet. “Holy ****! BREAKING NEWS! WE LIVE IN A STORY! ONE CALLED A ‘FAN-FICTION’!” yelled Sober Sally.

After the crazy news, the Sewers raved over the idea that they were in a story. But then everything went back to normal. “Countdown and Torch, you two just provided us with a great knowledge!” yelled one of the execs. “THAT MAKES ME RULER OF THE SEWERS! HAIL COUNTDOWN!” yelled Countdown, standing on Brutus’ shoulders. “No, it doesn’t. But it does make you a very important person.” said Brutus, patting his head. “MVP! MVP! MVP!” yelled Countdown, dancing. “So with him and the two he mentioned being funny, what about you Drobot?” asked Sally. “Well, I work well with technology and science. I’ve made a living creature, built superior machines and made hundreds of weapons that have wiped out our enemies.” said the genius. “Well folks, we’ve learned not to cross with this guy!” yelled Sally, trying to be funny. She didn’t even get a pity laugh. “Flameslinger, what about you?” one of the execs asked from the back. “Well, they say I’m a great leader, plus I’m an expert marksmen. Also, I’m blind.” said Flameslinger. “Really? How many fingers am I holding up?” asked Sally. “That was incredibly rude.” said the archer. Tom Tomson came in holding a bottle of Scotch. “THIS JUST IN! MY COWORKER IS DISCRIMINATORY TO THE BLIND!” he yelled, smashing the bottle and pointing it at her. A couple of cops came in and arrested Sally. “You sicko. No rights for you.” said one of the cops, who happened to be wearing a double eye patch.

After a lot more talking and sharing tales, the interview was over. The group went back to Vice’s house so they could relax. “Who knew that they did three-day interviews?” asked Zoo, laying on the couch. “I didn’t expect it to last that long, but now the city views us as flipping legends.” said Shard. “And I’m the poster-child for the blind.” said Flameslinger. “AND I AM YOUR KING! HAIL ME!” yelled Countdown. “And I am the owner of the house, and I need you to go.” said Vice. “What? I thought you liked having us here.” said Dino. “What made you think that? Listen, I found a house that the city is fixing up for you. All of you will get your own room, and there’s two armories. Plus a lab, forgery, playground and cocktail bar. You guys basically get a mansion, with room for you to grow, because there’s ten extra rooms for whatever the beans you want to do with.” said Vice. Everyone was excited, but Zoo wasn’t sold. “Is there a battle station? Like, can a bunch of weapons pop out if needed?” he asked. “I can add that.” Drobot assured. “The workers say it’ll be finished next Tuesday.” said Vice. “Awesome. Where exactly is this place?” asked Flameslinger. “Oh, yeah, that might be important.” said the Jet Vac. He pointed next door.

Mayor Clayton sat in his office, watching the news on the group, for the ninth time. “They’re…perfect.” he said to himself. He picked up the phone, and typed in the number for the TRU in the Highlands. The phone rang. “Jaoke here. Whadd’ya need?” asked an old acquaintance. “This is Mayor Clayton from Sewer Central. How fast can you get here?” asked the Mayor. “Oh, yeah, I know that place. My old buddy Red went there after I told him it was safe. I can get there in a day or two. Just depends on how productive my squirrel will be.” said Jaoke. “Squirrel?” said Clayton slyly. “You heard me. It depends on how fast my squirrel will go.” said the Zook. “Is that some kind of vehicle?” asked Clayton. “No. It’s a squirrel. I captured it from a tree near the store, and then modified it so it’ll be my slave. I got it so teched-out, that the inside is hollow, and I can ride inside of it.” said Jaoke wickedly. “Amazing. Just get to the entrance, and tell the guards you want to speak with me. They’ll let you and your squirrel in.” said the mayor. He ended the call. Under his desk still sat the body of-

End of Chapter Ninety-One

Author’s Log:

Jaoke is back! And he’s still messing with nature! Yay!
Thanks for reading!

Well I Guess- “Is that some kind of vehicle?”
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1281 Posted: 18:12:57 11/01/2015
4TH WALL BROKEN! I REPEAT, 4TH WALL BROKEN!
#1282 Posted: 18:18:53 11/01/2015
It's always been broken, much like Tom Tomson's bottle.

Also, WHO IS THE BODY?
---
#1283 Posted: 18:21:13 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
4TH WALL BROKEN! I REPEAT, 4TH WALL BROKEN!

Quote: Fryno Forever
It's always been broken, much like Tom Tomson's bottle.

Also, WHO IS THE BODY?

Now that I've broken the fourth wall about ten times, I think it's time to break the 5th wall. If only I could figure out how...

You'll find out soon enough! Either Chapter 92, 93 or 94. I forget...
---
A story.
#1284 Posted: 18:46:45 11/01/2015

Believe me, I Feel the same way. I'm on Chapter 11 of mine (writing 12 and 13 today) I have all those chapters but i have 1 page and no one but me has commented on mine.
---
#1285 Posted: 20:41:36 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Five more posts (not including this one) from at least three different people will get another chapter!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1286 Posted: 20:42:13 11/01/2015
make dat two, suckers.
#1287 Posted: 20:52:13 11/01/2015
One, boom.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1288 Posted: 21:46:08 11/01/2015
im here
#1289 Posted: 21:48:21 11/01/2015
Fourth comment.
---
#1290 Posted: 22:52:12 11/01/2015
Were go a have to call someone to fix the wall.

Hilarious because my wall is actually in process of being fixed in my house.
---
#1291 Posted: 23:06:38 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ninety-Two:
Waging War

Red was near the District Nine arsenal, with was filled with weapons made from the trash of Sewer Central. “This is how it works: everybody gets a weapon. Whether it’s a sword or a projectile launcher, it doesn’t matter. I just need everybody to be able to fight when the time comes.” said Red. “What if we have our standard weapons?” asked a Riptide. “Then you go to sign up for our raid on the Outskirts. Only if you want. Some people will have to stay here and hold down the fort.” said Red. Everybody that had a weapon went to sign up, while the others got swords and hammers made from thrown out batteries. “These will give our enemies a good shock once it hits them, which makes them great for battling.” said Kevin, a Riptide who specializes in forgery. “Did you save some for the bombs, like I asked?” asked Red. “Way ahead of you. The static bombs are all ready to go. All we gotta do is start flooding the Outskirts.” said Kevin. (If you don’t get it, then it going to be good to learn that when electricity and water combine, they create a deadly way to take out multiple enemies at once. When the streets are flooded, then every within distance can be shocked and killed. The more you know. [INSERT STAR TRAIL]

After passing out weapons, Red and Kevin went to Donnie, who was watching Spike. “How’s our favorite prisoner?” asked Red. “He’s still alive, sir.” said Donnie, still fiddling with that. “Can I just get this over with? It’s been three days, and the boss is going to need word.” said Spike. “No. We still got to get our plan in action.” said Red. “He’ll send men over to fight you guys! This time more than the last three!” yelled Spike. “We’ve got that handled. A defense squad is up near the gates, armed with cannons and turrets. He can keep sending men for the next three days and D-9 will be standing.” said Kevin. “You just figure out how to get to your boss, okay?” Red and Kevin exited the room and saw a trio of Marco’s men near the arsenal. “INTRUDERS! ATTAAAAACK!” yelled Red. He slung his harpoon from his back, and shot one of the men. Kevin did some kind of Hulk-slam and crushed another. “We got guys by the gates!” yelled one of the defensemen. “Fire the artillery! Shoot ‘em down!” yelled Kevin. Boomer jumped out from a building, and took out the third intruder with a stick of dynamite. Spike ran out of his room and caught up with the three. “Let me help you. I know how these guys have been trained, because I’m the one that trained them. I know all of their weak spots. Plus, if you think I’m going to run, blow me up.” said Spike. “Fine. You’re in. I need every warrior I got to get down here immediately!” yelled Red. The foursome of Thumpbacks came in. “Let’s do this.” they creepily said in unison.

The small bundle of sea warriors made their way to the gate, to see dead bodies piling up. “How many men does he have, sir?” asked Donnie. “I don’t know. Spike?” asked Red. “Hundreds. Everyone that is able to fight in the Outskirts are his soldiers.” said Spike. “There’s not even two hundred of us, and less than half the population are fighters. Yet we win every time.” said Kevin. “It’s like a game of Risk.” said Red. “What’s Risk?” asked Spike. “It’s a thing from a store. You wouldn’t understand.” explained Red. A large THUMP was waved throughout the area. “They got one of our turrets!” yelled a Gill Grunt that was dying. “Deploy the water! We can’t let them get in!” yelled Red. Levers were pulled, bells were rung, and water was deployed. “Boomer, enviar las bombas de choque.” (Boomer, send out the shock bombs.) said Red. Boomer pulled out two shock bombs, and threw them into the water. All of the enemies outside the gates where electrocuted, and caught on fire. “I like bon fires sir!” yelled Donnie. “I think we all do, Donnie.” said Red. “Now that we’ve taken out a portion of his army, war will wage tomorrow.” he said again. “Great. I’ll get all the vehicles prepped. Donnie, you’re in charge of breaking up our army into groups.” said Kevin. “That actually sounds like a good plan. While you two do that, I’ll assemble our primaries.” Red agreed. The three split, and Red walked up to Spike. “Go to your boss. You’re going to act like we’ve kept you prisoner, and you escaped during the fight. He might buy it, but also be prepared to kill him if necessary.” said Red. “You got it. But before I go, promise me one thing.” declared Spike. “Okay, like what?” asked Red. “Promise not to blow me up, even if it’s the right time. I don’t want to play kamikaze.” said Spike. “Fine. But the past shows that kamikazes are effective…”

Mayor Clayton sat in his office, when someone knocked on the door. “Come in.” he said. It was Jaoke. “Your guys thought I was crazy. Acted like they’ve never seen a squirrel before.” he said crazily. The Mayor decided to keep the conversation aimed at his needs. “The two places outside of my city have waged war on one another. Whoever the winning team is, I need them to be turned into slave soldiers. Can you do that?” asked Clayton evilly. “Well, I made a living creature into a mechanical device, so yes. I can make you a crazed army of slave soldiers. But at a price.” said Jaoke. The two sat, staring at each other. “Well, get on with it.” said Clayton impatiently. “I want to talk with Brutus.”

End of Chapter Ninety-Two

Author’s Log:

If anyone got the “But the past shows that kamikazes are effective…” joke, kudos to you!
Jaoke wants to speak with his old pal Brutus. I wonder how that’s going to work out.
And D-9 and The Outskirts are at war! Comment who you think will win!

Thanks for reading! Please comment and share your thoughts!

Well I Guess- “I like bon fires sir!"
---
A story.
#1292 Posted: 23:21:17 11/01/2015
Ooooooh, war!
---
#1293 Posted: 00:09:42 12/01/2015
Wow. Two chapters in a day. Looks like both our fanfics have a war at the moment. smilie

Also, in Japanese, 'kami' means God, and 'kaze' means wind. Just food for thought.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:52 12/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#1294 Posted: 00:16:17 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow. Two chapters in a day. Looks like both our fanfics have a war at the moment. smilie

Also, in Japanese, 'kami' means God, and 'kaze' means wind. Just food for thought.

I feel like I'm at war with every Fan Fiction at the moment. Always.

Explosions = GODWIND!
---
A story.
#1295 Posted: 00:17:25 12/01/2015

Explosions = GODWIND!

No, I'm not saying our fanfics are at war. I'm saying there's a war in my fanfic, there's a war in your fanfic.
---
#1296 Posted: 00:23:43 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Explosions = GODWIND!

No, I'm not saying our fanfics are at war. I'm saying there's a war in my fanfic, there's a war in your fanfic.

Oh, I see.
I do like war, though. smilie
---
A story.
#1297 Posted: 00:29:44 12/01/2015
War is always fun. I'm approaching my second (no spoiler alert, because it's pretty obvious,) within around 30 chapters.
---
#1298 Posted: 00:32:11 12/01/2015

Explosions = GODWIND!

Oh, I see.
I do like war, though. smilie

It makes for an interesting storyline.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1299 Posted: 01:26:11 12/01/2015
Brutus or/and Jaoke are gonna die aren't they?
#1300 Posted: 01:28:51 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Post 1300!
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 26 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me