Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro's Universal Adventures
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro's Universal Adventures [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#51 Posted: 17:00:49 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
and now for some fun,
episode 35 - first affinity

Spyro was walking in a meadow some distance from Warfang with Cynder and Venus in tow. Since they couldn't find any other places to visit, they decided to go to Warfang, and Venus was excited, as it was her first time at the dragon city.
"I so can't wait, sorry but I'll see you two at the city." Venus said and then flapped her wings to start flying the rest of the way.
"Well what are we waiting for? Come on, it's best not to keep everyone waiting." Cynder told Spyro, her still gray scales shown in the sunlight.
"I guess, but I feel like I'm missing something." Spyro replied.
"Do you mean you light dragon ally who always ends up appearing out of nowhere?" Spyro and Cynder jumped and turned around to see Leeter flying towards them.
"Wow, didn't expect to see you, I'd thought you'd be at the light dragon village still." Cynder remarked.
"Meh, it got boring, so I decided to come back here." Leeter said nonchalantly.
"And just at the same time as us, huh?" Spyro said skeptically.
"So how have you two been? I saw your new friend flying to the city." Leeter asked.
"We've been alright, and yeah, that was Venus." Cynder replied.
"Ah yes." Leeter nodded.
"You know her?" Spyro asked, he was already feeling as if Leeter had another secret.
"I won't say. Well, anyway, have either you seen a certain dark dragon lately?" Leeter asked.
"Uh no, why?" Cynder answered before Spyro could try to prod him about Venus.
"Well, lets just say that dragon is also special, he has a feature that quite unique." Leeter replied.
"Like what?" Spyro asked. Leeter went into a trance-like state, so Spyro waved a wing in front of the light dragon, "Hello, I asked you a question."
Leeter blinked, "Oh, sorry I got a message from someone. You know, telepathy."
"Spyro frowned, annoyed again by him, "By your friend Spaceael?"
Leeter firmly closed his snout to say he wouldn't tell. Spyro glanced at Cynder, who was shacking her head in disappointment.
After a few seconds, Leeter said "Follow me," and flew off to the right of Warfang's entrance.
Spyro and Cynder decided to follow him just to know what he was looking for. After several minutes, they arrived at a cave hidden under a cliff.
"Hey, brother, I think it's time we talked." Leeter yelled into the cave.
Spyro and Cynder looked at him quizzically, "I thought you said you didn't know anyone other than that one dragon." Spyro growled at him.
"Yeah, care to explain?" Cynder asked, though it was more of an order.
"Yes, I know I have a brother, I just never met him, I found out he was here through that message." Leeter said as if he wasn't worried about how Spyro and Cynder felt he lied to them.
At this time, a black-scaled dragon walked out of the cave, "It's about time we were allowed to." The mystery dragon said, but what surprised the duo was that this dragon's wings were feathered and colored dark-purple.
"Spyro, Cynder, meet Daris." Leeter introduced his brother.
"Uhhm, care to explain why he has feathers on his wings?" Spyro asked, completely surprised by this development.
"That's easy, I've reached what is known as an 'affinity' meaning I have reached the full power of darkness." Daris explained.
"Usually, when a dragon reaches an affinity, he or she will either gain feathered wings, a symbol, or both." Leeter continued on, and then held up a paw, which glowed with a picture of the sun, and Daris held up one which glowed with the picture of a crescent moon.
"Hmm, that explains some stuff." Spyro thought back to him having the skylander's magic symbol during the whole secret escapade; Camo having their life symbol when he saved Cynder; and when Cynder had their undead symbol when she saved Spyro himself from his old enemies.
"So, Cynder is it?" Daris said, and walked up to her. Spyro tensed up as the dark dragon put the glowing paw on Cynder's chest. But what surprised him was what came next; Cynder glowed with the same dark purple energy and in a flash of light, Cynder looked as she did before the curse put on wind dragons was broken.
"Consider it a gift for saving the world a couple of times." Daris said, backing away.
"Uhh, I don't know what to say." Cynder was completely dumbstruck as she examined her body, and then tested out her powers other than wind; which were all back.
Spyro, too, didn't know what to make of this, "What exactly did you do?"
"I just returned her to how she was before Kiryu broke the curse." Daris replied.
"How do you know about my brother?" Spyro then asked.
Leeter and Daris looked at each other and smiled, "Don't worry, you'll know soon enough." Came Daris's reply.
Spyro groaned, "I should have known you were also in the secrecy business."
"Well, you three, we still have a reunion to get to." Cynder said as she flapped her wings and headed back to Warfang.

I told you guys the next five would be easy to create, well, now we have another new character and a couple wee secrets revealed, and its only been 11 episodes that Cynder was stuck as a wind dragon. Well, stay tuned for some magnificent episodes, the finale of this season is coming to a close.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#52 Posted: 17:56:49 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ok, time for something big,
episode 36 - darkness of the void

It was a couple of days since Spyro and his friends returned to Warfang, now Medona has requested to take a walk with Spyro through the local meadows.
"So you are saying that you, Venus, Mistain, and some other electric dragon are all connected by something that originated from another world?" Spyro was surprised by what his sister just told him; that the four of them had their power come from some other-worldly forces.
"Exactly, there should be three more, but I can't find them yet." Medona replied.
Spyro sighed, "Life just keeps on getting weirder. With all I've been through, why can't evil just take a year off?"
Medona shrugged, "Who knows," she smiled at that, "sometimes, we just have no control over things."
"Well, what can you tell me about Daris and Leeter?" Spyro asked.
"Well, they are siblings; they are both good; and they both know things that you probably can't believe." Medona said, applying the same tone of secrecy that the light and dark dragons had.
"The three of you must be in league together, you don't want to give me great answers." Spyro said half-humorously.
"Well, that's what I'm here for." Medona chuckled, and let her tail kick up some dirt.
Spyro sighed again, "Well, i'll see you back at the city, I'm going to take a walk."
"Hmm, well alright." Medona said, with a touch of concern in her voice.
Spyro looked at her wonderingly, "What, think something bad is going to happen?"
"I'm not sure, but I feel as if I should know. Well, see you later." Medona then said, flapping her wings and heading back to Warfang.
Spyro breathed a sigh of relief, and started to walk around. He wanted some time to register what his sister told him about these "dragon agents" and that there were beings that were beyond his comprehension.
"I would so love to know what all of this means." Spyro said out loud.
"I can give you your answer, all in due time." came a mysterious voice.
All of a sudden, Spyro was plunged into darkness, and he was falling.

Meanwhile, Cynder was relaxing in her room, talking to Olivia, whom of which was also given back her regular form by Daris.
"You know, its good that we are back to normal, sometimes these darker powers can be quite useful." Olivia was saying.
"Just be glad you haven't been corrupted by them." Cynder said, frowning, then realized how she was thinking, "Sorry, I don't know why I said that."
"It's alright, besides, something doesn't feel right. Can't you feel it?" Olivia replied.
"Yeah, something's not right. Let's go check up with the others." Cynder said, standing up.

At that time, Zader and the young version of Malefor were chatting about their adventures.
"So this one day I was walking around and this bully of a dragon came up from behind me and threatened me to give him anything I owned, so naturally I said no. He didn't take that very well, but before he could hurt me, I used my electrical abilities to shock him until he surrendered." Zader finished his tale.
"Some dragons, they just don't know right from wrong." Malefor chuckled.
"Yeah, i'll say, they try to be big and powerful, but inside they are nothing but weaklings." Zader sighed, but then he noticed a strange aura in the air; one of darkness.
Malefor shivered violently, "Hey, do you feel that, something's wrong, very wrong."
"Uh huh, something bad is coming, I can just feel it, come on, we need to find that Medona dragoness." Zader was equally scared.

While this was happening, Venus was eagerly making an introduction to Mistain.
"You know, Medona told me that she thinks the three of us are connected in someway, I guess it's by our unique powers." Mistain was saying.
"Yeah, I talked to her, she was really certain about that. I myself am not really concerned by that, its just that my ability with creating things just comes naturally to me." Venus said casually.
"I wish I could control my power, it just comes and goes like a spirit." Mistain sighed.
"I think that's the answer, you are supposed to have a connection to mystery and things like that, so naturally strange things would occur around you." Venus said excitingly as she quickly figured out Mistain's own mystery.
"Wow, I never thought of it like that, good call Venus." Mistain replied. Just then, he noticed that something was different in the room.
"Um, Mistain, something changed, I don't like it, is this from your power?" Venus said wrapping herself in her wings, her voice full of fear.
"I don't know this is completely different. Come on, let's leave this room." Mistain said, already heading for the door.

Meanwhile, Daris and Leeter were talking about their individual adventures. All of a sudden, they felt a shudder within the air.
"This is not good, brother, we need to do something." Daris said, but Leeter was suddenly overcome with a wave of panic.
"I can tell, but I can't concentrate, it's him, isn't it?" Leeter asked, his eyes wide as he tried to focus.
"I hope it's not, but there's no one else that can interfere with our telepathic connections, other than Spaceael and the others." Daris said.
"We need to find someone that can help." Leeter said as he tried to overcome a sudden headache.
But all of a sudden, Terrador burst into their room, "Young dragons, follow me."

( and this is just part one, told you this would be big, so big, I don't think I won't end up reaching the character limit unless I did it in one post, part two will come in due time, yup suspense.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:31 03/07/2014 by theuone
#53 Posted: 15:08:32 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 36- darkness of the void part two

Leeter and Daris followed Terrador to the guardians chamber, where the discovered that Cynder, Olivia, Medona, Zader, Malefor, Venus, and Mistain were all waiting.
Medona was in tears, panicking, "I can't find him, he's just gone, my powers aren't working."
"What's going on?" Ignitus said walking into the room.
"Spyro has gone missing, plus there is the dark aura all around Warfang." Cyril replied.
"Do you two has any idea of what's going on? You know that this could very well be an emergency so you need to speak." Volteer told the dark and light dragon duo.
"Well, we have an idea, this could be the work of Morphius." Daris replied, getting dizzy.
"You mean that one creature that possessed Screech? What is this being?" Ignitus asked.
"Morphius is a shapeless mass of pure black plasma, he is well known to us as we have been combating the events he causes. And one thing; he is worse than the evil Malefor, in fact he created the Dark Master." Leeter explained despite the throbbing pain in his head.
"What are we going to do? We need Spyro." Cynder asked.
"I don't know, and if Medona's powers can't help us, well who knows what will happen." Leeter said.

Meanwhile, Spyro was still falling, all around him was pitch blackness. Minute by minute, he felt like he was getting weaker and more hopeless. and what was worse was that Spyro felt as if he had been falling for a week now; it was never going to end. In his tormented mind he thought, why is this happening, why haven't I been rescued yet? Medona, what are you doing? Cynder? I need someone, this feels like forever. Spyro wanted this agony to end, was he to suffer an eternity of falling through nothingness? Yes, unless I can help you. Spyro heard a voice in his head, but it wasn't Dark Spyro, whom had been almost non-exsistent in the last few weeks.
"Somebody get me out of this place!" Spyro yelled, his mind desperate to stop the endless suffering.
"Very well, I shall help you out." Came the strange voice again.
All of a sudden, Spyro saw a dark room come up from below him, and at the rate he was falling, well he hit the ground hard, kicking up dust. Groaning, Spyro got up on his paws and looked around; he was surrounded by pillars, holding blue fire suspended in the air. On the ground next to him was a skull-like shape, and above him was a giant ball of blue fire, also suspended in the air.
"What is this place?" Spyro asked outloud, and he got a sense of fear.
At this time a black entity came from behind a pillar, "Well, not just anyone can escape the Void, you are lucky." The creature said, but it was without any deffinent form, so it shifted into a humanoid figure with wings.
"Who are you and what are you?" Spyro asked.
"Those questions you do not have to worry about. Do you know why you are here?" It asked.
"No."
"Well it is because your friends have abandoned you. Why else would your own sister not convince you to leave her?" The being said convincingly.
"I ... I don't know." Spyro stuttered. In his mind, he wasn't sure about what to think anymore.
"Yes, its true, they have left you alone. Have you noticed how long it has been?"
"Weeks?" Spyro said meekly.
"Oh yess, that is it, weeksss." the entity said with a hissing tone to it, "you must have noticed that no one has come to help you but I. Not even that light dragon came swooping in the save you this time."
He's making sense, no one came to help me in this time of need, I've never been so helpless before. Spyro thought. "So what do you want with me?"
"Your help, I am stuck here and can hardly leave this place. You however are strong enough to carry us out and back to your world, then i'll let you go on your way."
Spyro thought over it for a second, coming to the conclusion that what this guy said sounded reasonable enough. The entity extended a hand, "Do we have a deal?"
Spyro took the creatures hand in his left paw, "Deal."
"Thank you," the skull-shape glowed dark purple and the blue flames became bigger, "by the way, my name is Morphius, your new friend." And then everything for Spyro went dark.

Back in the dragon world, the group of thirteen dragons stood in the meadow where Medona left Spyro; a storm cloud gathered in the sky above them.
"So this is where Spyro last was?" Terrador asked.
"Yeah, this is the place." Medona replied, a chilling wind flowed through them.
"Whatever is going on here can't be good. Perhaps we should take cover." Mistain noted.
"Agreed." Venus said.
At that time, a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of them, and from that bolt came the one thing they would have never guessed; Spyro.
"Spyro, what happened to you." Cynder said and was about to run forward, but was stopped as Ignitus extended a wing.
Spyro looked darker, not as dark as when Dark Spyro took control, but darker none-the-less. Spyro grinned maleviontly, revealing his sharp teeth "Oh nothing, I've just had a change in perspective."

(dun dun duh, Spyro made a deal with a being that might as well be the devil, the next episode will show what will happen next. I'd like to thank the song This Dark Day by 12 Stones for helping me make this episode.)
---
#54 Posted: 17:26:44 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
enough waiting
episode 37- dark empire rising

"Spyro, what happened to you." Cynder said and was about to run forward, but was stopped as Ignitus extended a wing.
Spyro looked darker, not as dark as when Dark Spyro took control, but darker none-the-less. Spyro grinned maleviontly, revealing his sharp teeth "Oh nothing, I've just had a change in perspective."
Cynder didn't like the changes that Spyro seemed to have, "Spyro, what do you mean?" Fear was rising in her voice.
"You don't know? None of you want me around. Otherwise you would have come to my rescue." Spyro said, Morphius's words echoing in his mind.
"Your rescue? We didn't even know where you were? Not even Medona had any clue as to what happened to you." Ignitus replied.
"Lies! I have been stuck in that...that...void for weeks, how could you not know where I was?" Spyro yelled out, his anger helping the darkness in him grow.
"Weeks? It's only been a couple of hours." Medona told the dark purple dragon.
"That's a bunch of baloney. That felt like forever, you can't possibly understand the torment of being alone and helpless for such a long time." Spyro's voice grew soft at the mention of that.
"Spyro," Cynder said sympathetically, understanding the pain he felt, "we didn't know. Don't you believe us, or at least me?"
"No." Spyro said bluntly.
Everyone was took back by his reply, Cynder most of all. "Spyro, I don't know what happened to you, but you have to let us help you. Whatever it is you experienced, we can get through it together." Malefor reasoned, the others nodded.
"Not a chance, if you wanted to help me, you could have done it before. Now, you will all suffer as I have." Spyro growled.
"Spyro just calm down, you are walking down the same path the first Malefor went down." Leeter tried to reason with him.
"I don't care, he tried to destroy the world, me? I think I shall conquer it." The former hero laughed evilly. He then flew off, heading in the same direction that the Well of Souls was.
After Spyro left, everyone just stood there, stunned by what they witnessed. Cynder took it the worst of all, she was laying down on the grass crying, heartbroken by what Spyro became.
After a few long seconds, Terrador spoke, "Everyone, we need to prepare for the worst. Whatever Spyro encountered during his disappearance has shaken him to his very core. He is no longer the dragon we know."
"I won't accept that!" Cynder suddenly shouted, "He saved me from a lifetime of darkness, now I will be my turn to save him." A fierce new look of determination shown in the dragoness's eyes.
"But he won't listen to us, what can we do?" Venus asked.
"In order for one to beat darkness, they must either master it or use light. I, unfortunately, don't think either will work easily against him." Daris explained.
"There must be a way. Spyro unlocked convexity, even if for a brief and rare moment, to save and stop me. Maybe I can do that also to save him." Cynder said. Everyone else was surprised by one thing; that Cynder was talking about her dark past without cringing at the thoughts.
"I agree, not even Spyro can stay corrupted forever. We can save him." Medona said, hopefulness in her voice.
"Yes, but how exactly do you think we can do that? He won't listen to any of us, not even you Cynder." Cyril said sadly.
"He may feel that we don't have an excuse, but I have a feeling that there should be someone he will." Olivia replied.
"His parents?" Mistain guessed.
"Closer." Olivia then said.
"Kiryu!" Everyone exclaimed, and the logic fit; Kiryu was too young to be able to have helped Spyro during that time, but also, that innocence could help convince Spyro that he wasn't acting normally.

So after a short flight to the village where the rest of Spyro's family, and attracting attention since the guardians were with them, the group of thirteen met with Kiryu, and the purple dragons' parents.
"So this is why we need your help." Ignitus explained the situation to the trio of dragons.
"I don't believe this, it must be a dream." Frost said, in disbelief of the event.
"I won't lose Kiryu as well, I'm sorry but can't let him go." Elana replied.
"But we have to, he's my brother and I wont lose him."Kiryu said, dispite his parents protective protests.
"I agree, we have to stick together and that includes saving our brother." Medona nodded.
Elana sighed, "Just bring them home in one piece, Spyro included." she turned around and walked inside the house, her tail closing the door.

They soon made their way to Mountain of Malefor, which was the first time many of them did. Young Malefor was especially anxious to see the place he would have created. He was even more lucky that Spyro's alteration of the past didn't hurt the future as much as it could have, or else who knows what would have happened.
"Kiryu, are you ready?" Ignitus asked.
"Yes." Came the little dragon's reply.
"Are you sure? This is not the same Spyro you first met. We don't even know how we will react to your appearance here." Volteer told the dragonet.
"This is the moment I have been waiting for, I will be a hero, I'm sure I can handle this." Kiryu tried to reason.
"Alright then, even if this fails, we all will protect you." Ignitus said, gesturing to the others with a wing. They all nodded to that.
As they entered the mountain, they noticed that the clouds had vanished only to show a sight they didn't want to see; an eclipse.
"Ignitus, I thought that we weren't supposed to get another eclipse for a long time?" Cyril asked, feeling anxious.
"We weren't. This must be the work of Spyro, I don't know how, but it seems he's trying to draw on the moon's power just like with the night of eternal darkness." Terrador responded.
And so the dragons carefully entered the mountain, but they didn't encounter any enemies. With Cynder in the lead, they soon found themselves in the very same chamber where Gual once was, and Spyro was there but with his back to them.
The dark purple dragon turned around, "Well, look who showed up, what do you think you are doing here?"
"We are here to bring you back to your senses." Cynder declared.
"And just how do you plan to do that?" Spyro laughed. Terrador nudged Kiryu forward.
"Brother." A look of sadness filled Spyro's eyes.
"Spyro, you seem different, what happened to you?" Kiryu asked.
"Our so-called-friends abandoned me, that's what." Even as corrupted as Spyro was, he still knew Kiryu had nothing to do with the events that passed.
"They told me that you disappeared and couldn't find you. Don't you think they are right?" Kiryu tried to reason.
"No, they had to have been able to find me, I was gone for weeks, now I will make them suffer." Spyro replied.
"The Spyro I know wouldn't want others to suffer, and its only been less than a day now." The others knew this was a losing battle, Kiryu wasn't getting very far.
"That's a lie! I know how long it was and it wasn't a mere day. Now who's side are you on, me or them?" Spyro roared out in anger. Kiryu backed away at the fearsome power around Spyro.
"So you've chosen them then? Fine, you face the same fate, and look, the time has finally come for my power to envelope the world. I shall make it as I want." Spyro looked up into the sky to see that the moons now brought down a beam of convexity and Spyro embraced it. Very soon, a blast of white light filled the chamber and everything went dark. Dark Spyro had won, or so he thought.
(more suspence, the next episode will show how this concludes, I am hitting a character limit)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:57:23 15/07/2014 by theuone
#55 Posted: 15:15:25 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I can't wait or even make you all wait, this is just too grand, also because of the character limit I hit last episode I had to delete some info; first the scene where Spyro was corrupted is from yu-gi-oh capsule monster coliseum (video game)-the level "wicked ceremonial site". Second, I used the last two line from episode 36 for 37, and I will do the same thing here. Also, this episode was partially inspired by Aura Dragon and the End of all Hope story, its a good story.
episode 38- hope from the stars

"That's a lie! I know how long it was and it wasn't a mere day. Now who's side are you on, me or them?" Spyro roared out in anger. Kiryu backed away at the fearsome power around Spyro.
"So you've chosen them then? Fine, you face the same fate, and look, the time has finally come for my power to envelope the world. I shall make it as I want." Spyro looked up into the sky to see that the moons now brought down a beam of convexity and Spyro embraced it. Very soon, a blast of white light filled the chamber and everything went dark. Dark Spyro had won, or so he thought.

Meanwhile, back with the five mysterious dragons;
"This is very bad." Techna paced around their chamber.
"Morphius has become too strong, we can't even enter the world and stop this." Spaceael failed to create a portal to the dragon world.
"He has been planning this for a while, if only we let Leeter and the other two tell Spyro what was going to happen. How could we have let this happen?" Plasma roared out in anger.
Magica lowered his head in defeat, "What can we do now? Morphius has gained a major foothold on that planet and now we've lost some of our greatest warriors.
"The universe needs a miracle, but from where?" Techna asked.
"I think we can find it from the future, look at this." Timah revealed to them an image of the future.

10 years later:
Two young dragons were walking down an alley in the dark city that was Warfang, their scales were a shining silver. The male also had gray wing membranes, underbelly, horns, and crest, and his tail tip was an arrowhead, while the female had blue wing membranes, horns, and underbelly. Her tail tip was unique; it could best be described as four pointed short spears.
"Are you sure about this Celestial? It's too dangerous." The male dragon asked.
"Of course Aesed, there is no other choice, it's either this or be destroyed by the Dark Master Spyro and his forces." Celestial replied.
"But we don't know if you will be able to come back. You are my only friend, you know." Aesed said uncertainly.
"I have to go back to before he became this powerful and kill him, there is no other way to do this. Besides, if I succeed, you can always try and come visit me." Celestial was determined for this plan to work, the two of the thought for weeks about how this plan to go.
"Or you could come back here. Well, I guess this is good bye, please don't die." Aesed then hugged his friend with his wings and let her go.
"Don't worry, I won't die, and I promise we'll meet again." Celestial smiled as a silver glow surrounded her and rocketed her into space, her power at work.

Back in the present, Jet looked out at the night sky, he longed to spread his wings again, but with Spyro now corrupted and in full control of the world, going out of hiding was dangerous.
"See anything?" Jet looked back at his fellow companion and survivor, Pasific. They were hiding in a wooden cottage created by the cheetahs. With them, was also a psychic dragon by the name of Sike, the fear dragon Syrin, and three poison dragons; Sting, Raineer and Paircia. The seven of them escaped the energy that their former friend expelled and hid in this house. It was weeks since the incident happened and they took every chance to find food, though Pasific was able to supply water thanks to him being a water dragon.
Just then, Jet looked back out into the sky to see a star that was glowing brighter and brighter with each second. He blinked and then realized that wasn't a star, it was a meteor.
"Everybody, take cover!" He yelled and ducked under a table. Soon after, a deafening crash followed outside the building, and the seven of them got out of hiding to look outside. A crater formed, but it wasn't very large, it was just big enough just for a dragon the size of Ignitus to stand in.
Can you sense anything Sike?" Jet asked.
"Sort of, there is a dragon in that crater, but the mind is shielded." Sike replied.
"Well come on, lets get this dragon out of there." Paircia leapt to the door.
"Agreed." Raineer went after his sister, and Sting followed.
"We'll wait in here, just so that if someone is looking, it won't look like there is a big group of dragons. Spyro has gained many servants since he became corrupted." Syrin reasoned.
The three poison dragons opened the door with their paws and peaked outside to see if any enemies were around. After they were sure no one was there, they stepped outside and ran over to the hole. They found a silver-scaled dragoness and carried her inside.
"This is the dragon? She's not much younger than us." Jet remarked.
"I haven't seen a dragon like her before though." Sike said.
"I hope she's alright, although I have no clue as of how or even why someone would just crash down to the ground via a meteor." Sting said and examined the dragoness for any wounds.
Just then, she woke up, drowsily she said, "Hello? Who's there?" She got back on her feet and rubbed her eyes with a paw and then blinked.
"Um, hello, may I ask who you are?" Raineer asked.
"Ah yes, I'm Celestial." She replied. The seven other dragons soon introduced them selves to her.
"So, may we know just how you were found in that crater out there?" Syrin asked.
"I came from the future, I'm here to kill Spyro." Celestial told them as if it was the simpilest thing in the world.

(well, this is just part one, I expect there to be at least two more.)
---
#56 Posted: 22:33:10 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
same case with last few line, call it the "previously on" thing.
episode 38- hope from the stars part two

"Ah yes, I'm Celestial." She replied. The seven other dragons soon introduced them selves to her.
"So, may we know just how you were found in that crater out there?" Syrin asked.
"I came from the future, I'm here to kill Spyro." Celestial told them as if it was the simpilest thing in the world.
Celestial looked at the shocked dragons, a look of puzzlement on her snout, "What? Who wouldn't want to kill that dark dragon? I most certainly bet I can."
"You must not know. Spyro wasn't always this bad, he was once one of the greatest dragons in the world." Raineer explained, but not enough.
"Great? How can someone like him be great?" Celestial was stumped, not knowing why these seven thought a monster could have goodness in his heart.
"Spyro was one of the greatest hero's ever, or at least he was until about a month ago." Sting replied.
"I still don't get it." Celestial scratched her head in confusion, lightly enough as to not break a scale.
Just a month ago, Spyro disappeared for several hours. When he returned, he was angry, thinking that everyone abandoned him. For some strange reason, he thought he was missing for weeks, none of us know why though. Soon after, the used his powers to spread darkness throughout the world." Sike explained the situation.
"Okay, let's see if I got this right? Spyro, aka the Dark Master, was once a hero but he vanished and thought everyone had given up on him. Sounds like a sore loser." Celestial said half-heartedly. Her little joke was met with looks of horror and disgust.
"You ought to take that back, somehow Spyro became as he was from some psycological trauma. Giving up is the last thing the Spyro we know would do." Paircia growled, her prehensile tail curling.
"Okay," Celestial said skeptically, "so what's with the tail?" Her question was directed at Raineer and Paircia.
"It just something we kept from our home." Raineer said, wondering just how much to explain.
Sike beat him to the punch, "They are from another world, they used to be a kind of dragon with prehensile tails."
Raineer looked at him, surprised, "How did you ..."
"Know? I'm a psychic dragon, it's hard not to peek into other dragons' thoughts." Sike chuckled.
Jet took the oppertunity to ask a question, "So what kind of dragon are you?"
"Well, I am a silver dragon, I only know one other dragon like me. He was a good friend." Celestial answered.
"Did he get left behind or killed?" Pacific asked.
"More like left forward, seeing as how he probably hasn't hatched yet as of this time. But no, he was still alive when I left to come here." Celestial explained.
"Well, what kind of powers do you have?" Jet was curious.
"I think I have everything other than poison, fear and darkness. If I'm right, the purple dragons have those three included." Celestial said thoughtfully.
"And what of convexity? Do you have that?" Syrin joined in.
"Nope, but I do have my own little signature, silver fire." Celestial breathed out a plume of silver-colored fire to show off.
"Wow, looks cool, is there anything special about it?" Paircia asked, her earlier anger gone.
"Yup, I think it is very powerful against darkness, more so than light. Not to mention it's supposed to cure the corrupted, though all attempts at that have failed. Nothing but smoked dragons from that." Celestial twitched her tail, feeling restless. "Soo, Paircia, you don't look like Raineer, so why is it you two seem related?" Celestial was curious about the two.
"Well, he's my brother. As for why I'm not green, I don't know." Paircia shrugged her wings.
"I see, so now what?" Celestial asked.
"Well it's very late, Spyro's minions will be on the hunt soon, we should get to sleep." Pacific replied. Celestial was dismayed, she never really was one for being idle.
"Yeah, the good thing about corrupted dragons is that they don't take to well to the sun." Jet remarked.

Regretfully, Celestial let sleep overcome her and when she woke, she had a brief moment of fear as she forgot that she was in the past. Curious, she got onto her paws and walked over to the door, now why did they choose a cheetah dwelling to hide in, surely there are better hiding spots? Celestial tried to open the door but her paws just couldn't grasp the knob that was the handle. Growling in frustration, she vowed to never keep a door like this closed if ever she came across one. Peeking out through a window on the door, she saw that the sun was high in the sky.
"Need help?" Celestial turned around to find Raineer and Paircia awake.
"Maybe." Celestial didn't want to receive help, she liked doing things on her own, despite the many times Aesed asked her if he could help.
"Well, since you seem indecisive, I'll just answer that question for you." Raineer lifted his tail and let it hold onto the doorknob. Then he twisted it and pulled, opening the door.
"It gets easier with practice." Raineer chuckled.
"Of course it does." Celestial frowned.
"Not a morning person, are you?" Paircia asked.
"I like to sleep in when the chance comes." Celestial yawned, showing her bright fangs.
Looking outside, she noticed how void of life the meadow looked, even with the grass (not including the area she crashed at), the field was empty of any dragons and prey seemed to be hiding.
"Just how did this place become so ... desolate?" Celestial asked.
"Well soon after Spyro became corrupted, he corrupted anyone he could. Those that refused to be corrupted, he imprisoned them and then drained them of all magic. We think that he thought it was the easiest way to get rid of them." Raineer explained.
"And it shows that Spyro still has some compassion in him, otherwise, he would have killed everyone." Paircia added on.
"A small amount of hope, eh? Well, I hope you guys are right about him, or else I'm going to have to kill him. It still is my original plan." Celestial told the duo.
Once again, that got Paircia upset, "You shouldn't have to kill anyone! I know Spyro can be saved, I just do."
Celestial looked at the pink dragoness curiously, "Touchy subject for you isn't it?"
Raineer wrapped a wing around his sister, "She's a pacifist, ever since one day months ago, where she killed someone out of blind fury, that's the reason we came here." Raineer let his tail uncurl and pat Paircia on her back.
"Oh, I see, sorry then." Celestial didn't fully understand why, she was used to killing given how the future was.
"Well, why don't you join us for a quick hunt, maybe we'll find some food around." Raineer suggested.
"Food would be nice, alright then, let's do it." Celestial bounded off. The poison dragons followed her.

(yet another part done, this is one episode I feel like could go on forever, I'm liking how I made Celestial)
---
#57 Posted: 19:24:05 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
and again with the lines
episode 38- hope from the stars part three

"Well, why don't you join us for a quick hunt, maybe we'll find some food around." Raineer suggested.
"Food would be nice, alright then, let's do it." Celestial bounded off. The poison dragons followed her.
Celestial soon found a den of rabbits and took out the parents, knowing that naturally the young rabbits would grow up and provide more food. She and Raineer then began to take their food back to the cabin. However something unexpected happened then: she was tackled by a jet black dragon. Celestial tossed the dead rabbit away over to Raineer and Paircia and growled at the corrupted dragon.
"Celestial, are you alright?" Paircia asked as the silver dragoness stood up to their foe.
"Yes, now stay back! I'll take this one down." Celestial ordered.
Staring down at the corrupted dragon, she wondered why this dragon was out during daylight, we must have been discovered! Celestial was sure of it, so now she was ready to stand her ground. The black dragon leapt at her again, so predictable, Celestial rolled out of the way and launched a fireball at her opponent. It made contact and the dragon was flung back by the explosion. Growling, it quickly got back onto its paws and launched a blast of shadow energy. Celestial countered by creating a shield of light, then she shot out a bolt of electricity and even though it was quick, the dark dragon vanished into the shadows before it could get struck. Celestial looked around for it but couldn't find it, so she used another power of hers. Closing her eyes, she could detect the dragon by its aura, and then just as it appeared right behind her, she struck out at it. As fast as a cobra, she bit down on its left wing and using her ice powers, she froze the wing so the dragon couldn't fly. Before the dark dragon could bite back, she jumped away and the used her control over earth to create a boulder over the dragon and dropped it. At the same time, she used whatever she could of her psychic power to determine that this corrupted dragon was feral-like. In a spilt-second, however, it figured out to try and met back into the shadows. To counter this, Celestial shot out a beam of light at the dark dragons' right wing, and the light was strong enough to make it flinch just long enough for the boulder to come down onto it. Smiling, Celestial was sure this dragon was done for, but she frowned when she noticed that the dragon was able to vanish into the shadows quickly enough. Once again, she used her aura ability to find it, and as soon as it reappeared, she launched a sphere of aura from her maw, which struck dead-on. In a second, Celestial was over the downed dragon and slashed its throat, ending the battle.
"Wow, what was that blue orb?" Calming down, Celestial turned around to see that the others arrived on the scene, it was Pacific who asked the question.
"What, haven't you guys heard of aura before?" Celestial shook herself to rid any blood. Her statement was met by blank looks. Frowning, she explained what aura was and how it was used to find people that where nearby.
"Well, your powers may be good and all, but just why was there a corrupted dragon around here, in the middle of the day?" Jet questioned.
"I think we were discovered, I bet that dragon was supposed to keep an eye on us." Celestial told them her theory.
"So now what?" Paircia asked.
"We may have to leave this area, they know we are here." Syrin replied.
"We can't just keep on running from place to place, we'll be caught eventually." Sike said.
"You are right about that, so let's take the fight to them." Celestial replied boldly.
"Are you crazy? We won't stand a chance." Raineer gasped, his sister backed away, not wanting to be a part of this conversation.
"Of course we will, I see seven dragons who can hold their own, and if you count me, there's nothing we can't do." Celestial held her head up proudly.
"Well, I guess we could try, though we are all likely to die in the process." Pacific said to them, his finned tail slapping the ground.
Now that Celestial thought about it, she didn't know just how capable these dragons were, they very well could be horrible at fighting.
Sting noticed her sudden change in attitude, "I think we can do this, after all, before Celestial came along, we didn't think that we would ever see our friends again. But now, there may be hope for us. Celestial has just shown us skills similar to a purple dragon, if anything she should be able to free Spyro from his corruption." Sting's little speech helped, and soon they willing to help the silver dragoness.
"Alright then, but one thing first, how good are you all at fighting?" Celestial asked them to show their individual skills, but she was dismayed to learn that all Paircia would only use her sleep darts and the force-field creating braces. Once she was sure that they were ready to go (and eating the rabbits from earlier), she decided it was time to confront the new Dark Master and end his reign once and for all.
And so, after a few days of traveling, the group of eight dragons found themselves at an abandoned temple. They scoured the temple, looking for armor to use in the upcoming days. They found nothing of the sort, only a small cave and in it was a sleeping dark dragon. Carefully they backed out of the cave before it could wake up and attack them. Once they were a safe distance away, they continued their journey; sleeping when they could, fighting when they were discovered, and eating when they found food.

Meanwhile, in a dark room in Warfang, Dark Spyro was furious. "How could there dare be someone to challenge me!" He used all of the corrupted dragons to see what they saw and heard.
"I do not know, but they don't stand a chance against us." It was Cynder who spoke. She was one of the only ones of Spyro's former friends that couldn't resist his corruption. The others included the guardians and Spyro's little brother.
"You are right, together, we are unstoppable." Dark Spyro laughed maniacally.

(well, that's that for this part, there may be one to two more parts left for this episode)
---
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#58 Posted: 08:54:15 20/07/2014
yay caught up smilie
#59 Posted: 19:51:30 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
yeah, using the last few lines again
episode 38- hope from the stars part four

Meanwhile, in a dark room in Warfang, Dark Spyro was furious. "How could there dare be someone to challenge me!" He used all of the corrupted dragons to see what they saw and heard.
"I do not know, but they don't stand a chance against us." It was Cynder who spoke. She was one of the only ones of Spyro's former friends that couldn't resist his corruption. The others included the guardians and Spyro's little brother.
"You are right, together, we are unstoppable." Dark Spyro laughed maniacally. He left the corrupted dragoness and walked down to where he kept those who resisted his power. Soon, he came to Medona's cell.
"Hello, sister." Dark Spyro said slowly.
"What do you want." Medona snapped.
"I'm hurt. Is that all you have to say, not even a hello?" Spyro faked being hurt by her comment.
"You've lost that option when you let yourself be corrupted." Medona growled.
"Now, now, you let me become who I am now. If only you warned me then this wouldn't have happened." Spyro chuckled.
"I told you, Morphius blocked my power, how could I have helped you if I didn't even know what happened." Medona struggled at the chains that were linked to every limb of her body.
"You put up a good argument. That's why I will forgive you, if you join me, that is." Spyro paced back and forth in front of the cell, his tail knocking against the bars.
"I can't and won't." Medona replied.
"And what do you mean by that?" The dark dragon's patience was getting thin.
"I haven't even been resisting your corruption. Turns out that an agent like me can't be corrupted." Medona said smugly.
"We'll see." Dark Spyro walked out of prison, leaving Medona alone to her thoughts.

At the same time, Celestial just finished a meal, a deer that she caught and shared with her new companions.
"We should be getting close to Warfang, we should be on our guard." Jet told them.
"Especially since Spyro's dark power allows the corrupted to freely roam the city." Syrin pointed at the dark clouds that covered the sky above the city.
"That's fine by me, I need more target practice." Celestial stretched her wings and tail, getting ready for the upcoming battles.
"You know, not everyone here is eager to fight down an army of evil dragons." Sting stated.
"Well, anyway, let's stop him, once and for all." Celestial said, spreading her wings. Paircia however, let her wings droop because of the silver dragoness's confidence.
Reluctantly, the seven of them followed Celestial into Warfang, hoping that they could save Spyro. Once they arrived at the gate, Pacific unleashed a fury of water to batter down the door so they could enter.
"It's quiet, too quiet." Sting remarked, they should have had opposition as soon as the knocked down the door.
However, all of a sudden, dozens of dark dragons jumped out from all sorts of directions and places. "You spoke too soon." Syrin remarked as he prepared to fight.
Paircia instantly used her braces to create a force field around her which was pink. Then she used some magic to bring forth her dart gun and telekinesis to hold it up while she shot out darts. Sting and Raineer used their poison abilities to coat their claws in poison and slashed out at any of the dragons that got too close. Jet created a tornado to pick up the dark dragons and send them sprawling into the distance, while Pacific, still weak from his fury, blasted away corrupted dragons and knock them into the walls of various buildings. Syrin and Sike used their powers to incapacitate any enemies and kill them in physical combat. Celestial was on the forefront of it all, using her many elements in several different ways to obliterate entire groups of the corrupted dragons. It wasn't much longer when not a single dark dragon stood up against the eight heroes.

Dark Spyro watched the slaughter with interest. That silver dragoness is powerful, I could use someone like her. "Cynder dear, would you take care of them for me? But do leave the silver one alone, I want her."
"Yes master." Cynder bowed her head and flew down to greet the eight of them.

(a bit shorter it is, but the climax is almost here. Fight scenes aren't my best part though.)
---
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#60 Posted: 03:30:59 23/07/2014
I just realized that Spyro is acting more and more like Malefor smilie

Yes! Consume all light!
#61 Posted: 17:33:26 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 38- hope from the stars part five

Celestial, Jet, and the others were examining the dead bodies of the corrupted dragons, wondering if anyone they knew was among them.
"At least Spyro seems to have kept our friends from this battle." Paircia sighed with relief once she was sure none of the dragons were remotely familier.
"Yeah, its a pity, I would have been forced to end them." Celestial was still convinced she would have to kill Spyro before he could find a dark gem capable of covering the entire world in darkness.
"What ever are we going to do about Warfang once this is all over?" Sting remarked, looking at the wreakage of all of the buildings.
"Honestly, who knows. Cause I have a feeling people won't be too happy with what Spyro has done to this place either." Pacific chuckled.
"Hmm, you're right. If Spyro and the others survive all of this, we may have to do some remodeling, and not just on the city." Syrin commented.
"What do you mean?" Raineer was puzzled.
"I think he means that we might have to erase the memories of everyone." Celestial explained, "Think about it. If everyone remembers what Spyro has just done, they may try to kill him or such. I have a feeling that only the eight of us might keep our memories about this."
"That's true, this is something that would go down in infamy unless we interfered." Jet agreed.
"And I bet Celestial will have to be the one to do that." Sike said, knowing that the silver dragoness would have the power to do so.
Just then, a darker shadow came down on them, it was Cynder, whom looked just as she did under Malefor's spell.
"Hello, little dragons, it's time for you to die." Cynder swung her head around to look at the eight of them.
"We can easily take her." Celestial walked up to the dark dragoness, brimming with confidence.
"No, we can't. Celestial, you need all of your strength to face Spyro. Allow us to hold Cynder off, now just go on ahead." Jet said firmly.
"You would be best to listen to your friend, my master wants you to come alone." Cynder remarked.
Celestial decided to heed their words and fly off to where Dark Spyro was. And so the first battle began as Jet, Syrin, Sike, Pacific, Raineer, Sting, and Paircia tried to hold of Cynder long enough for Spyro's curse to be broken. Cynder began the fight by swinging her long tail, trying to cut someone in half. Sike used telekinesis to try and stop her but that failed. Cynder then felt something poke at her neck, it was one of Paircia's sleep darts.
Cynder laughed, "Your darts have no effect on me. Remember, I have some poison powers of my own, just to counteract your pathetic attempts to subdue me."
Hearing this, this pink dragoness hid among the ruins of a destroyed building. Sike decided to take another approach on this fight, flinging rocks and other debris at Cynder with his telekinetic power, sadly it only annoyed her. Syrin himself was attempting to flood Cynder with fear energy, however the dark dragoness resisted it with ease. Sting and Raineer, not wanting to pernamently injure her, coated their claws in a paralyzing poison and delivered blow after blow, but even with the scratches Cynder let herself get, she showed no sign of slowing down. Both sides knew that this battle was merely about stalling for time while either Spyro or Celestial won theirs.

Meanwhile, Celestial was walking along the halls of the Warfang temple, wary of any ambushes. She found none however, it seemed Spyro wanted her in one piece for this fight. Soon, she arrived in a chamber, of which was big enough for the four Guardians to walk around freely, though she didn't know of them very much. She looked around and out of the shadows, Spyro appeared; he must have used magic to make himself bigger, for that he was now double his original size.
"Hello, so you are the dragoness that's caused me trouble." Dark Spyro paced around Celestial, sizing her up. Celestial was ready to react in a moments notice is Spyro made an attack on her.
"Well, it's pretty obvious, you are evil after all. It's my job to stop you." Celestial replied, showing no fear what-so-ever.
"Such a determined, courageous, powerful little soul you are. It's such a pity I doubt you can't be corrupted, am I right?" Spyro glared down at her.
"Exactamundo. And it's such a pity, I may have to kill you, regardless of what your former friends have told me about you." Celestial said back.
"You want to kill me huh? Well, let's give you that chance." Dark Spyro spread his wings, inviting the battle to begin.
Celestial delivered the first attack, shooting out a fireball at him. Spyro simply put up a shield of ice energy to stop it, then he created a miniature earthquake to get Celestial off balance. She flew out of the way before she could feel the effects of Spyro's attack, but was then slammed onto the ground as she noticed Spyro used his old dragon time ability to get into the air and tackle her. Groaning, she got back onto her paws before Spyro could hit her again. She then shot out a few icicles which imbedded themselves into Spyro's dark yellow chest. Spyro growled at her and then unleashed a rush of water from his snout. Celestial got out of the way before she could be knocked silly by the flood of water but then was flung around once she noticed that Spyro was controlling the winds. To counter that, she tried to control the winds too, which basically just stopped all of wind. Taking the chance, she launched out an orb of aura and it knocked Spyro back, though he dug his claws into the ground to slow himself down.
"You're good, but not good enough." Dark Spyro released a blast of fear energy, of which Celestial was stopped in her tracks as she tried to combat the effects of the fear that was running through her.
"It's too bad that you are evil, I could have a thing or two to learn from you." Celestial shook herself to get back to normal.
"I may not be able to corrupt you, but you still can join my side." Spyro tried to reason with her.
"No chance." Celestial wouldn't let herself become a monster, there was too much riding on her victory, and that included Aesed's survival. Suddenly she rememebered something that her friend once told her: our silver fire can undo the corruption of a dragon, but only if we can accept that a dragon can be saved. Celestial knew what she had to do now, rising up into the air, she unleashed a torrent of silver fire and she willed it to destroy only the darkness within Spyro.
"Spyro, your friends were right, the world needs their hero, it's time to bring that dragon back to life."
The silver flames cover Spyro from head to tail, restoring him to the way he was before he became corrupted. Once the flames died away, she noticed that she succeeded. She had one last thing to do, she flapped her wings again and shot up into the air, then she began a fury of silver energy and psychic powers. The first to undo all of the darkness Spyro caused, and the second to erase the memories of must of the world. Once she was done, she hovered back down onto the ground outside of the temple. Only then did she remember something very important; today was her hatching day! Panicking, she mustered the remenents of her strength and flew over to a meadow outside Warfang. She looked around and over near a line where a forest began, she found to adult dragons, one a psychic dragon, and another a rare aura dragoness; her parents. Celestial swooped down behind them, but she saw something extremly startiling; a broken egg shell with a small silver dragoness lying limp in it. She also saw that the cause for this was that a dead dark dragon must have crashed into it. Jet's tornado, she realized was the source of this.
Breaking into tears, she soon launched herself at her parents, knowing that whatever happened next, she would still have a family. Though they were confused at first, they soon realized who she was and hugged her.

(well, who would've thought that would happen, just one episode left for this season as the heros still have a problem)
---
#62 Posted: 21:17:26 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
okay, here goes the season finale, oh, as for the loos of Aesed and Celestial, their looks were inspired by the yu-gi-oh cards Stardust dragon (Celestial) and Azure eyes silver dragon (Aesed, if you haven't noticed, Azure Eyes SilvEr Dragon, see the letters of Aesed's name are there, hehe)
episode 39- releasing the past

10 years later;
Aesed looked up into the sky, something was different, he felt reality change but he didn't see any light. Suddenly he remembered something, Celestial!
"Did she succeed?" He wondered out loud. Would she come back? What if she failed? Aesed shruddered at the thought.
He flapped his wings to get into the air, looking down, he noticed that the dragons weren't corrupted, but they still looked perfectly miserable. Off into the distance, he noticed Concurrent Skies, and its insidious castle. Something was coming out of the castle; a dragoness. But this dragoness looked unlike any he ever saw, it looked like Cynder but made out of electricity. In fact, it reminded him of the conduit creatures that often could be seen there. Celestial, our work isn't done. Aesed mustered up the courage to try and teleport himself into the past, just as Celestial did.

Meanwhile, back in the present;
Spyro woke up from a nightmare, though he couldn't remember anything about it, he just knew that is what it was. Looking around, he saw that he was in the guardian's chamber. Curiously he flew out of a hole that appeared in the roof and looked around. Outside, he saw several dragons, one of which was Cynder. Then he noticed just who the other dragons were; Sike, Syrin, Sting, Jet, Pacific, Raineer, and his sister, and they appeared to be celebrating, but Cynder was unconscious!
Instantly upset, Spyro dove down to the eight of them, "What's going on here, what happened to Cynder?"
Startiled, they jumped at the purple dragon's appearance, "Spyro, you're alive!" Paircia cried.
"Um, of course I am, did something happen?" Spyro asked, confused.
Spyro noticed the seven of them exchange glances, then Jet spoke up, "You see, there this dragon, he tried to take control of the world, but a new friend of ours came and stopped him."
Spyro thought over that for a second, "Was it the Sorcerer?"
"Yes, that's who it was!" Sting exclaimed, though Spyro didn't know Sting was lying about that.
"And what about Cynder?" Spyro looked over to the back dragoness, whom was still unconscious.
"He brainwashed her, and forced her to fight us. I think he might have brainwashed you too." Sike replied, catching onto the story the others were creating.
"How exactly do you suppose that?" Spyro was curious, wondering about his nightmare and his incoming headache.
"You weren't around to save anyone, you just vanished." Raineer explained, continuing their story.
"So what about this 'new friend', who is that?" Spyro looked at Cynder again, she was starting to stir.
"She's rather cool, she's a silver dragoness by the name of Celestial" Pacific said.
"So where can I meet her?" Spyro wanted to thank this dragoness for saving the world when he couldn't.
"We don't know, she disappeared after her battle." Syrin told him.
"What battle?" Cynder lifted her head up, groggily peering at the eight of them.
Jet once again told Cynder about what happened, or rather, their story of it.
"Then lets go find her, I've never heard of a silver dragon before." Cynder said once Jet finished.
"Oh, just one more thing, this began about several weeks ago. Since then, the Sorcerer imprisoned anyone who couldn't be brought under his control and drained them of their power." Paircia said, continuing the lie.
"Then we've got to find her, she sounds like quite the hero." Spyro said, he noticed the sun peaking through some clouds that remained.
"I don't exactly like her personality though." Paircia mumbled quietly.

It only them an hour to find the silver dragoness, when they noticed a trio of dragons in a meadow outside Warfang. Two of the dragons were adults, a light blue dragoness, and a dark gray psychic dragon. The last of them was Celestial, whom was uncharacteristically crying, sobbing even.
"Um, hello." Spyro decended lightly, the others followed. Celestial looked up with a moment of panic, but then relaxed. Unbeknownst to everyone, Sike relayed the situation through telepathy to Celestial.
"Are these your friends?" the psychic dragon asked.
Celestial took a moment to become composed, "Yes. Everyone ... meet my parents." Celestial had hidden the broken egg and her past self with some magic.
Everyone except Spyro and Cynder were shocked, given that they didn't know Celestial was from the future. Spyro and Cynder looked at each other, not understanding why Jet and the others were surprised.
"But aren't you from the future?" Pacific exclaimed, that gave everyone except for Celestial herself a shock.
Celestial tried to smile, "Well, at least I now know I won't be able to give Aesed a visit. But in return, I have my parents."
"Um, care to explain." Cynder looked at Jet and the six others.
"Yeah, Celestial came from the future, I guess she had a friend there." Sting replied.
Spyro was more curious about the dragonesses, "So, mam, what kind of dragon are you?" He directed his question at Celestial's mom.
"I'm a aura dragon, you won't find many of us."
Spyro then directed his gaze to Celestial herself, and walked over to her, "Thank you."
Celestial was shocked for a moment, then she smiled, "So you are the Spyro I've heard about. Your friends think very highly of you." Celestial looked over the group of seven friends she made.
"You haven't heard of me? Just how far in the future were you from." Spyro was surprised.
Celestial looked nervous for a second, "You see, you weren't exactly a popular person in the future. The Sorcerer," Celestial faltered as she nearly slipped up about what happened, "well, he used you to cause destruction."
"Oh." Spyro was saddened by learning of his possible fate. "So what powers do you have?"
That question brightened Celestial's spirits, she began speaking with pride, "Well, I have most of the same powers as you, minus the fear, shadows, and poison. I also have my own unique gift, silver fire, it's like the opposite of convexity."
"Wow, I bet you could give me a run for my money in a fight." Spyro said, impressed.
"You got that right. Maybe we should spar sometime." Celestial said confidently.
"Not right now though, I don't not feel up to it right now." Spyro said, his headache still around.
Cynder was starting to feel a bit jealous at Celestial becoming a friend so quickly, but she didn't show it. "A headache? Why didn't you tell me about it?"
Spyro looked back at Cynder innocently, "Because I didn't think it was important."
"With all that's been going on? Come on, lets get you to the guardians, I hope they've recovered already." Cynder replied sternly.

It was just an hour later when the twelve dragons arrived at back at the guardians chamber; whom of which looked like they just woke up from a long nap.
"Ahh, young ones, and parents." Ignitus looked at Celestial and her parents, "is anything wrong?"
"Yeah, Spyro has a headache and have a feeling its related to what has just been going on." Cynder explained.
"You are just overeacting." Spyro sighed.
At this time, a silver dragon bursted into the room, "Aesed!" Celestial cried out.

(looks like this too may have a couple parts)
---
#63 Posted: 18:22:23 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
once I again, I am going to use the last few lines to start off
episode 39- releasing the past part two

It was just an hour later when the twelve dragons arrived at back at the guardians chamber; whom of which looked like they just woke up from a long nap.
"Ahh, young ones, and parents." Ignitus looked at Celestial and her parents, "is anything wrong?"
"Yeah, Spyro has a headache and have a feeling its related to what has just been going on." Cynder explained.
"You are just overeacting." Spyro sighed.
At this time, a silver dragon burst into the room, "Aesed!" Celestial cried out.

Several minutes ago;
Aesed landed smoothly on the ground, much better than Celestial did (though he didn't know it). Looking around he saw a couple dragons staring at him weirdly because of his entrance. Paying them no attention, he darted off towards to temple; he rushed through a couple of adult dragons in the process. Strangely, he thought they looked familier, but as fast as he was going he didn't get much of a look. Aesed knew that the dragoness he saw in Concurrent Skies was not normal and had to be stopped. Soon, he blasted into the guardians room.
"Aesed!" The silver dragon looked around to see Celestial running towards him.
"Celestial, you're alright!" Aesed embraced his best friend by wrapping his gray wings around her.
Celestial lifted her wings back and smiled, "Of course I am. Didn't you believe I could?"
Aesed smiled sheepishly, "Honestly, I was worried."
"When don't you?" Celestial laughed.
Terrador cleared his throat, "Ahem, could someone kindly tell us what is going on?" Celestial turned around and then explained what happened, Jet and the others filling in some details (all of which corresponded to their lie).
"So Aesed, what brings you to the past?" Celestial asked.
"And more importantly, how ever did you keep your memories?" Cyril questioned.
"Yes, yes, that is a very good question. By all means, the future of which you lived in should not exist due to Celestial's actions, and therefore, neither should you as you are today." Volteer replied.
"To your question, Cyril, I don't know, maybe it's a silver dragon thing." Aesed shrugged his wings, "As for why I came here, well Celestial, our work isn't done."
"What do you mean by that?" Celestial tilted her head in confusion.
Aesed looked over to Cynder and Spyro, "Hey, Spyro, Cynder, do either of you remember some of those conduit things in Concurrent skies?"
Cynder shruddered at the mentioning of her former base, so Spyro spoke, "Yeah, I think so, those electric balls. What about them?"
"Trying imagining one that looks like Cynder as an adult." Aesed replied. Cynder's heart sank as she imagined that, it made her scales rattle in fear.
"Cynder, are you alright?" Spyro looked at the dragoness, whom looked like she was shivering.
"Spyro, I'm not sure if I want to go back there." Cynder looked back at Spyro.
"Cynder, do you remember anything about this that could help?" Ignitus asked, hoping that things weren't as bad as Aesed was clearing saying.
"Yeah," Cynder said, gathering herself, "During my time as ... as you know who, well I was experimenting on those things. I intended to make a power warrior out of one, but I never finished since Spyro arrived on the scene."
"Then I take it that this conduit dragoness has to be stopped." Spyro said.

Spyro and Cynder decided to go with Celestial and Aesed, but they were surprised when Jet and the gang said that they refused to be left behind. So they let them come along, Celestial was secretly glad that her new friends were joining them. After a quick flight, thanks to Jet, Cynder, Spyro and the silver dragons using their wind powers, the eleven dragons were soon at the doors to Cynder's former castle. When they entered, they saw the very same thing Aesed saw; an adult dragoness of Cynder's appearance and seemingly made out of the conduits that could be seen around.
What was more surprising was when it spoke, "So I have opposition, welcome to your deaths."
Spyro looked at Cynder, "Not very original." Spyro remarked. And so the battle began, the conduit dragoness fought just like an electricity dragon, but only with stronger attacks.
"Uh, Aesed, just how does this thing become a ruler, she's not very difficult." Celestial asked as she dodged a bolt of electricity.
Just then, the conduit dragoness unleashed a blast of energy, which paralyzed everyone except for Spyro and the silver dragons. "That's how." Aesed replied, shaking himself to stop the electrical energy.
"I have a plan." Spyro spoke up, and mentally told them his plan.
"That should work." Celestial nodded. So then the three of them tried to absorb the electrical energy that made of the conduit dragoness.
"What's going on?" The dragoness struggled as she felt her power drain away until she would become nothing. Soon she began shrinking and shrinking until there was nothing left, but then, Spyro, Aesed, and Celestial felt overflowed with energy, "We have to release it!" Spyro said and then shot out a large bolt of electricity into the roof of the building, and the silver dragons did the same. Soon, all three of them were exhausted, and the others free of their paralysis.
"So now what?" Cynder asked, not knowing if there was anything else to do.
"Now ... now we have to destroy this place once and for all." Aesed said, suddenly certain about something.
"What!?" What surprised them was that Cynder was the one who exclaimed, which got her looks of confusion. "I mean, I've been trying to get over my past, but this wouldn't be the way."
"But we have to, this place has always been a source of evil, it must be destroyed." Aesed argued.
"No, as much as I hate this place and what it represents, I won't let you do that." Cynder stood firmly up to the silver dragon.
"Guys, there must be another way." Spyro said, trying to keep the two of them from fighting.
"Yeah, Aesed, do you remember that one thing we found, I think we can use that." Celestial jumped into the conversation.
"That piece of paper? Are you sure?" Aesed replied.
"I'm always sure. If I remember correctly, I know how to use it." Celestial responded.
Aesed sighed, bringing a piece of paper much like the one Medona had, but this one looked different to Spyro. It looked like a castle in a lush forest surrounded by dragons. Then Aesed and Celestial each put out a paw towards it and the paper glowed brightly, and everything changed. Spyro blinked his eyes to see that they were no longer in Cynder's old castle, but now the scenery looked almost like it was on the paper. At first, Spyro thought they had been teleported to the location, but was relieved to find Ignitus and the other guardians flying their way, proving that they were still in the same world.
"Everyone, Concurrent Skies is no more. This castle shall be a reminder that darkness can become light." Ignitus announced. Spyro was curious to how he already knew what happened, but a smile from Sike told him all he needed to know. Cynder then walked up to Spyro and smiled; then Spyro looked up into the sky to see the sun shine down on them, in fact, as far as Spyro was concerned, it couldn't be more beautiful.

(now, is that an ending or what? Oh I don't own the yu-gi-oh card "castle of dragon souls" that is owned by the creator of it.)
---
#64 Posted: 17:28:55 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
although episode 39 was meant to be the end for this "season",call this a bonus episode
episode 39.5- an epic match
It was a few days since Aesed transformed the ex-Concurrent Skies into a paradise with magic and gave Cynder closure for her past. Now he and Celestial were talking about their future.
"So Aesed, have you wondered if we succeded?" Celestial was thinking about whether they stopped the future from being as they knew it.
"Well, before I came to past, aka now, it seemed that Spyro was no longer an evil tyrant. So I guess so, and with us beating that conduit dragoness, it should be alright." Aesed replied.
"Well, how about if we can go to the future? Though I doubt I can since I broke my egg." Celestial then sighed.
Aesed looked nervous, more so than usual, "Celestial, I didn't want to tell you this, but neither can I."
"What are you talking about?" Celestial asked.
"I already tried to go back to the future, I failed. I must have done something that stopped me from exsisting then." Aesed explained.
"Oh," Celestial said sadly, "at least we are together again. Nothing can stop us when we are together. Speaking of such," Celestial then gazed out from their room, thinking.
"What?" Aesed tilted his head curiously.
"Oh, earlier I talked to Spyro about having a fight. Maybe we should see who is stronger." Celstial's blue eyes sparkled with the thought.

Meanwhile, Spyro was sitting in his room with Cynder and Sparx, talking about the old days.
"Remember when Sparx started breaking down when we first got back to the temple after you fought me? That was a funny first impression, wasn't it?" Cynder chuckled.
"I resent that! You two are always at the center of things, but not I." Sparx scowled.
"Well, you got your wish when Gual and his minions captured us all those weeks ago. Now you are a dragon, albeit an unusual one, but still a dragon nonetheless." Spyro replied.
Just then, someone knocked on the door, "Hey Spyro, I wanna talk." It was Celestial.
Spyro got onto his paws and opened the door, grasping the latch the was used to hold the door shut, "Hello."
"Well, this'll be a quick talk, more like a question really. You remember when we met, of how we soon talked about having a battle? Well, I think now is a good time." Celestial smiled.
"Wait, what? I was just kidding around, I never expected to actually have a fight with you." Spyro replied, shocked that Celestial took that part of their conversation seriously.
"Ahh come on, it'll be fun." Celestial gave the purple dragon a look that reminded him of a hatchling.
"Spyro, I don't think she'll give up, just say yes." Sparx laughed, but looked away from the silver dragoness's childish gaze.
"Oh alright. In the arena, an hour from now." Spyro wanted that look to go away, it made him melt with pity.
"Good, don't be late." Celestial said, suddenly with a straight face, or as straight as her snout could get, and then walked off.
"Spyro, I hope you know what you've got yourself into." Cynder said, silently laughing from how the great hero fell to a look like that.
Spyro sighed, "This should be fun."
"I thought Aesed would be with her, wonder where he was." Sparx scratched his head with a claw.

Spyro found out an hour later when he arrived at the Warfang arena, it was packed with dragons, all eager to watch the upcoming battle.
"I should have known, that's Celestial for you. I bet she wanted this to be a spectacle." Cynder chuckled, knowing that Celestial must have organized this in advance.
"Have fun." Sparx said in a sing-song voice. Spyro then walked into the arena while his friends flew up to a balcony to watch.
"So you came, I hoped you wouldn't leave us waiting." Celestial smiled at her stunt.
"Who'd have thought you could have done something so devious as to make our battle public?" Spyro forced a smile.
"Now, now, it's only fair that the entire world knows who's better. Let's begin." Celestial said, getting into a battle-ready position.
Spyro looked up at the guardians, who nodded, signaling the battle to commence. Spyro instantly leapt into the air and formed a boulder around him, preparing to crash down. However, Celestial saw this coming and shot out a high pressure blast of water to send Spyro off-course. Spyro undid his boulder to avoid crashing into the ground without making a hit, and flapped his wings to keep in the air. Celestial took the chance the launch a sphere of aura, but Spyro was ready and used dragon time to avoid the fast moving projectile. Celestial scowled once she noticed what Spyro did, but was surprised when a well placed tail swipe smacked he in the face. Spyro smiled right next to her and darted to another side of the arena. Celestial used her earth powers to shack the ground; it was strong enough that the spectaters grasped onto anything they could to stop being shaken up. Spyro himself got unbalanced and Celestial took the opportunity to launch a blast of ice energy, which froze Spyro's left wing. Annoyed, Spyro used his fire breath to melt the ice, but kept an eye on the silver dragoness, whom was already running over to deliver a blow. Spyro freed his wing and rolled out of the way before Celestial could hit him. Spyro quickly shot out a barrage of fireballs, but a fancy display of dodging from the silver dragon kept all of the fireballs from making a mark. Although Spyro accounted for that and did a comet dash to ram Celestial into a wall. She quickly shook herself and got back onto her paws, smiling. Celestial then used her wind element to create a tornado, also of which got the audience riled up as they struggled not to get pulled in. Up in the balcony, Terrador looked at his fellow guardians, wondering just how much power Celestial had. Spyro firmly stood his ground, appearing to be unaffected by the tornado. Spyro then draw water up from the ground and formed spheres of them, using Celestial's tornado, he allowed the balls of water to gain velocity, and at the right moment, forced the spheres to rocket towards the silver dragoness. Thanks to how fast they went, Celestial had no time to dodge and was hit with each one. Celestial let her tornado end and then used the wind element to dart off towards Spyro, preparing to deliver a series of blows. Spyro was ready and used dragon time to prepare a counter strike. Although he didn't know that Celestial had dragon time too, so the audience watched an extremely fast bout of physical attacks from both dragons. Once Spyro and Celestial ended their bout, they both panted, exhausted from using dragon time and from the series of blows they each dealt.
"This battle could go on forever, I think we should end this right now." Spyro said, smiling.
"You've got that right." Celestial smiled too.
Spyro glowed with purple energy and prepared to fire an orb of convexity. Celestial herself glowed silver and launched an orb of silver energy. The two spheres collided and huge blast rocked the arena, most of the audience flew out of the way to avoid getting hit. But when the smoke cleared, they saw Spyro and Celestial both laying on the ground, completely exhausted from their attack. And from that, everyone cheered, amazed by the battle.

(well, who expected it to be a tie? next time will be the start of season two.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:07:18 29/07/2014 by theuone
#65 Posted: 15:08:28 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
warning! I hit a character limit there and was too big to fit everything there, so this will be the last few lines of episode 39.5

"It's a tie!" Terrador roared, and then flew down to the combatants, "Young dragons, you two have an amazing amount of potential."
"It's a good thing they didn't wreck the arena too badly, we've already had to repair it once this week." Cyril nodded.
"Spyro and Celestial have shown us that they are in peak physical condition and have well honed their elemental powess. An extremely well fought match this was." Volteer concluded.
"Come on, let's get you two to the healers, you must be exhausted." Ignitus said. Spyro and Celestial tried to get up, but collapsed, and even then, they were laughing.
"We should have another battle sometime, I wanted to be the winner." Celestial said, still laughing.
"Maybe another month, I bet I'll be sore until then." Spyro said.
---
#66 Posted: 20:18:18 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
well, its time for season two: enter the universe.
Also I don't own Rain nor the plot behind her, those belong to dragonsoul13, but I did come up with Eckel (pronounced like "echo" but the "oh" sound is replaced with "el"). Oh I began this episode months ago as a trailer for Rain, I showed it to dragonsoul13 and she approved, and with that being the case, a couple details might not add up, or might be repeated.
episode 40- temple of autumn falls

Spyro and Cynder were traveling to a mysterious temple that a new friend had found. That friend was an ice dragoness named Rain and another friend of hers, Eckel, whom was a fire dragon. Spyro and Cynder had met the two after Spyro went missing for a long time and was found unconscious in a tomb that Rain and Eckel were excavating. And now they arrived at the temple, which was in a mystic forest called Autumn Falls, which seems to be perpetually in an autumn/ season-like state.
Rain was now walking out of the temple and said "Well, you finally made it, this place is something else, come on you might like this one room me and Eckel found.
Rain escorted the duo to a room in the temple and when they arrived, they saw a massive circular room with numerous pestidals with orbs of all kinds of colors and gave off weird auras.
"Enchanting, isn't it? We are trying to decipher some words on the wall but I cant make out what they say." Rain said.
"Hey, you guys!" Eckel came running over from the wall on the opposite side of the room. "I've figured out what those words say."
"That's good and all but what are those orbs?" Cynder asked, feeling board.
"Oh right," Rain said, "We think they are connected with a dragons' natural powers, the different colors tell what power they represent."
"So, could I end up absorbing the power from the fire orb or something?" Spyro asked, wondering what could happen to his powers if he could.
"Sadly, no. When Eckel here tried that it burned him, I don't think they can be touched." Rain said, and Eckel held up a charred paw to show the burnt scales.
"So, what about those words?" Spyro asked.
"Oh right, yeah those words say "when the powers of the universe become one, the secret of a dragons' power will become known. Only one with the brightest of souls may obtain that power." I know, sounds epic right? Well I've been wondering if only a certain dragon can touch them, maybe you can Spyro but I don't think you would want to take a chance, cause boy did that hurt." Eckel said in his common cheerful tune.
Spyro looked again around the room, there were sixteen pestidals; Spyro was curious about an orange pestidal, it wasn't blood red like fear, nor was it orange-red like fire.
"Well, those words might have some meaning but I bet we won't get an answer out of Medona, or Leeter and his brother if we asked them." Cynder chuckled, swishing her tail out of boardom.
Spyro noticed this and stifled a laugh, "Board, are we?"
"Yeah, with the whole event at Concurrent Skies, well, I've been thinking that studying the past just doesn't fit me. After all, I've been doing well with forgetting what I've done before you came along." Cynder replied, yawning. "Besides, I think it's getting late.
"True, the sun was already setting when we came here. Well, Rain and Eckel, we'll see you guys later." Spyro said, waving a paw.
"Yeah, we'll come tell you if anything comes up. Don't get lost, I don't want to have to find you again." Rain replied, joking.

Once Spyro and Cynder returned to Warfang, they had dinner and went to sleep; Spyro himself feel asleep quickly. Once Spyro opened his eyes, he noticed he wasn't in their room, but instead he was in a metallic silver chamber.
"Ahh, sir Spyro, we've been waiting for a chance to talk to you." Spyro jumped and turned around to find himself looking at five metallic scaled bipedal dragons, each one glowing a different color; purple, yellow, orange, green, and blue.
Spyro blinked, "And who are all of you?"
"That is a very good question young dragon. Until a while ago, we weren't sure if it should have been answered, but now, we can't delay it any longer. We are the Dragonias's, and I am Magica." Replied the purple one.
"Dragonias's?" Spyro repeated.
It was the yellow dragon who spoke next, "Yes, we five are in charge of protecting the universe and keeping balance. You may call me Techna.
"Well, you guys sure didn't do to well when the Sorcerer attacked." Spyro said.
The five dragons looked at each other, the orange dragon spoke next, "Yes, him. Well it was majorly the fault of Morphius, he made a swift move and we could not prepare in time. Plus there was the fact we have been too weak to interfere as much as we could. I am Plasma."
"And just how have you five "been too weak," you seem strong to me?" Spyro asked skeptically.
It was the green dragon who answered, "Well, Morphius has been using a lot of power to hold us here, plus we are missing an ally, and someone more. My name is Spaceael, I'm sure you remember my name."
Spyro thought over it, "Yeah, I remember Aquos, and then Leeter talking about you. So who is this ally?"
The blue dragon seemed to be in thought for a minute and then looked at his friends, "Well, you see, we aren't just five, but six. Our friend Optiona, has been missing for a long while and we have been searching for him. And there is another being, but we shall not speak of him just yet. Timah is my name."
"Is it just me, but is there something about your names that sound familier?" Spyro asked, curious.
"Yes," Magica replied, "We are the masters of the five forces that have shaped the universe, for example I control magic, Techna is able to create technology and control it, Plasma controls, well plasma, Spaceael has power over space, and Timah controls time. Optiona has control of all that remains, including things like fear, poison, sound, and aura." Magica finished his explination at that."
"You now, I think I have control of all of those things too." Spyro said, thoughtfully, wondering what sound would be like. Celestial and Aesed could teach him aura.
"Ahh yes, well that is the nature of magic. It has helped hold up everything else in the universe, even technology to some extent. That is why a purple dragon like yourself can control magic so easily, it is basically a part of you." Timah explained.
"That explains a lot, like that temple we just visited not too long ago, and all of those orbs." Spyro began counting again the number of pestidals, "hmm, if that's the case, then why doesn't it seem like there was one for sound."
"That's because there isn't one there, sonic dragons are hard to come by, but as for the ones there are, there are fire, ice, water, earth, electricity, wind, shadows, fear, poison, plasma, aura, psychics, life, crystals, light, and convexity. Convexity if you've noticed, is magic in its purest state." Techna had said all of the different kinds of dragons there were.
"What about plasma dragons? I haven't heard of them." Spyro asked.
Plasma answered this question, "Well that is because there is only one village of plasma dragons within your location, they tend to be wary of others. What makes plasma dragons unique is that they don't have just one scale color, but an entire spectrum, so you will find plasma dragons that are blue, or red, or yellow, or just about any color you can think of. Well, we would answer more of your questions but you shall be waking up soon, so until the next time we can talk, remember these words; when you are outnumbered and hopeless, look for the plasma village, you will know how to find it when the time comes." Plasma finished his long speech and Spyro became dizzy as he was brought back to his body and woke up.

(I know the name of the episode was temple of autumn falls, but the main thing about this episode was answers, Spyro needed them after Morphius's plan nearly succeeded. Also as you can tell, I've gave you more info about the universe, or rather this one. well, okay my thoughts about things like the forces. the next episode will be a bit more down to earth, so to speak.)
---
#67 Posted: 17:50:14 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
(oh as to pronounce "dragonias" its "dray-goon-I-us" oh, hitting a character limit)
episode 41- a nightmare's journey begins

It was as much of a dream as anything else, but Spyro knew what he was going through was not a regular dream. Spyro was walking on a dark path, shrouded by shadows. All around him were pictures, images rather of his friends attacked by dark energy, and then there was one in front of him. This image showed Spyro a darker version of him laughing manically.
Spyro backed away from the picture but it grew closer for every step he took, "What's going on here!?" Spyro was unsure what this dream meant, but he felt like this was no mere dream. Maybe it was a vision? That same image continued to burn itself into Spyro's brain; him laughing evilly as Cynder and every one else was covered by darkness.

Spyro woke up with a jolt, his scales were moist from fear-sweat, it was a real strong nightmare. One that had appeared several times before but always faded away, but not this time.
Spyro looked over at Cynder's sleek sleeping body, she must have been having a good dream, for that her breathing was calm as she slept.
"Oh Cynder, what happened to us not so long ago?" Spyro whispered quietly. His mate stirred once Spyro spoke but remained unconscious; Spyro sighed.
Walking to the door, Spyro peaked outside into the Warfang temple halls; it was all quiet.
Spyro's tail twitched, for some reason he felt as if he needed some time alone.
"Cynder, I'm sorry." Spyro whispered. The purple dragon then proceeded to use magic and create a letter telling them of where he was about to go.
Walking outside, Spyro flapped his wings and headed off towards the meadows of Avalar. He kept thinking the entire way about his nightmare, what did it mean?
Maybe it means your friends have lied to you. Spyro jerked mid-flight; it was his counterpart, Dark Spyro.
"You! What do you want?" Spyro questioned his evil copy.
Is that really the best thing to say, after so long? I've missed torturing you. A laugh echoed across his mind.
"That brings a good question, how come you haven't said anything for these last couple years." Spyro countered.
Well, first there was that stupid core in the Skylands, and then there was the emergence of all of these other things like your friends and those symbols. And then there was Morphius and his actions, silencing me. Only now I have been able to resurface. Dark Spyro explained.
"Well, I guess I should thank of all that, it was nice to not have you whispering evil thoughts inside my head." Spyro remarked.
Hmm, well you know what? I've been thinking, I need an original name. I know, Darkro, it sounds like Spyro, but swaps 'spy' for 'dark,' it's brilient! Darkro laughed at how he chose his new name.
Weiry, Spyro glided down to the ground, tired from having almost no sleep. Darkro made a tsk sound laughing at Spyro's weakness. "Just stop talking, at least until morning." Spyro growled.
Okay, chump, just gives me more time to think of ways to torture you. Darkro laughed as Spyro's eyes became heavy and he fell into another short sleep.

Meanwhile, Cynder woke up from a peaceful nap. Ever since Aesed changed Concurrent Skies into that lush forest paradise, she hadn't any nightmares. Stretching her limbs, she looked around the room. Everything looked normal, except Spyro's bed was empty! Spyro had been sleeping in lately so it was unusual for him to be up so early in the morning.
"Spyro?" Cynder whispered, blinking her emerald eyes. She took another glance around and still saw no sign of the purple dragon. Cynder began to be worried; where was Spyro?
Cynder walked out of the room and looked around the hallway, and then said, "Spyro, where are you?" Still nothing.
Cynder's tail twitched with worry and she looked around the room for anything that could tell her about Spyro's disappearance. She noticed a piece of paper on Spyro's bed; it was a letter.
It read: To whomever reads this first, probably Cynder my dear, I have decided to leave you all. I am not sure why, but I have been having nightmares, terrible ones. These nightmares show me, me doing terrible things and enjoying them. So I've left, I need to discover what these nightmares are trying to tell me. I want to make this journey alone, so please don't follow me.
Cynder began crying, upset that Spyro wouldn't tell her about this sooner. Clutching the letter in her right paw, she ran out of the room, and headed off towards the guardians room.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:00:31 13/08/2014 by theuone
#68 Posted: 17:02:08 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Spyro woke up from another nightmare, this one showed Spyro battling Celestial, but it wasn't their arena match, this one took place inside a dark building. Celestial was breathing silver-colored fire and that's when the nightmare ended.
"Why is this happening to me?" Spyro muttered to himself.
I don't know, but it sure is fun seeing you squirm. Spyro sighed, forgetting about Darkro's exsistence.
"Why can't you just stop talking?" Spyro huffed.
Because you can't stop me, and even more, you can't hurt me. Darkro replied.
Spyro simply sighed again and started walking around when his stomach rumbled. Food time! Darkro sang out, enjoying annoying the purple dragon.
It didn't take Spyro long to find a rabbit and eat it, filling his belly. After that he continued walking around, not having any idea where to go, and all the while trying to ignore Darkro's comments. Spyro climbed onto a boulder that overlooked a small valley and peered down, he could see some smoke. Curious, he flapped his wings and flew down to investigate. A minute later, he landed softly on the ground, trying not to make as much noise as possible, and saw a sleeping dragon. This dragon looked a lot like Drobot but without the armor, and his eyes were orange. Spyro then noticed a small campfire was going, it was barely making much smoke, but still some nonetheless. Spyro raised an eye ridge, questioning the fact that this dragon fell asleep while a fire was not put out.
Not much regard for his health, eh? Just leave him." Darkro chuckled.
Instead, Spyro walked over to the sleeping dragon, and shook him with a paw, "Hey, wake up." Spyro said softly but sternly.
"Uh, what? Oh, hello." The tan dragon said groggily, and wiped his eyes with a wing.
"You left your fire going." Spyro replied half-heartedly, flicking his tail to the campfire.
The dragon jumped up and said, "Oops, you wouldn't believe how tired I was. I just relaxed and that was that." He then put out the fire with his tail.
Spyro chuckled, "I guess you've been awake for a long time eh? So what's your name, you might not know, but I'm Spyro."
"Yeah, you're pretty hard to know of, being the world famous hero and all. My name is Rojin, and you are right. I've been on a journey, I'm looking for a city."
"So you are on a journey too. Going to Warfang?" Spyro asked.
"Oh no, I came from there. This city I'm looking for a well hidden, it's supposed to be a paradise out in a desert nereby." Rojin replied, "You headed there too?"
Spyro sighed, "Honesty, I don't know. I didn't have an exact destination in mind. But I suppose I could go there." Spyro turned his head to his right, where a small mountain was, and likely, the desert and it's city too.
"Well, we can go there together then." Rojin said happily, wagging his tail. But then he grew serious, "So where is Cynder, I thought you two were always together?"
Spyro hung his head sadly, "I wanted to be alone. You see ..." Spyro then wondered if he should tell this dragon about it, after all, he didn't even tell Cynder.
I think you should, oh I don't know, just ditch him. You don't even need more friends. Darkro replied.
That made Spyro's mind up, and just to spite his evil twin, and so he said, "I've been having nightmares, and I wanted to figure out what they meant."
Rojin thought over that for a few seconds, and then replied, "I think you should go back and tell Cynder and your other friends."
Spyro grew sadder, "I don't even think I can face them right now, my nightmares are of me dong terrible things."
"Well, you'll find out the truth. But hey, you still want to come with me?" Rojin said comfortingly, and turned his head over to the mountains.
"I guess, after all, who knows what I'll find." Spyro said, smiling at his new friend.

(well it looks like Spyro is going to discover the truth about the time before Celestial saved him, hmm good question, do dragons sweat?)
---
#69 Posted: 22:39:48 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 42- city of paradise

Cynder was flying with Sparx at her side; ever since she read out loud Spyro's note, she and Sparx decided to find the purple dragon. Now she was following a magic light seeking out Spyro, hoping to set things straight.
"I hope Spyro is alright, we can't live without him." Sparx sighed solemnly, given the situation, Sparx hadn't said a single annoying thing the entire flight.
"He better be alright, because who knows what I'll do when I find him." Cynder was miserable without Spyro at her side, and it was worse now that he was making her worry so much. And so they continued following the guideing light, searching for Spyro.

Meanwhile, Spyro and Rojin were traveling on a steep mountain cliff, resting their wings after flying above many more cliffs. They had suspected the city they were looking for was beyond the mountains, mostly due to the fact that few dragons wanted to travel the gigantic range. However, their journey was rather uneventful, minus the protests of Darkro, who continuously pestered Spyro about getting rid of Rojin. Spyro would have none of it though, and seeing how Rojin had a map of the mountains, he let the tan-scaled dragon take the lead.
"So, after we get around this cliff, we should have just one mountain left." Rojin announced, taking a look at his map, and then tucking it back into his pocket-space.
Spyro groaned; this was about the third mountain they had crossed. It was only thanks to his wind element that they were able to make it so far in a day, but he was too exhausted to use it anymore.
You should just take his map, crush one of his wings, and then push him off the cliff and leave him. Darkro instructed.
Not a chance, Spyro said in his mind, seeing as how he would have a lot more to explain if he spoke out loud around Rojin, I won't let you hurt him, he is a friend. Spyro said the last part slowly.
Fine! But don't blame me when he does all of that to you. Darkro grumbled.
Spyro just ignored his evil counterpart as he continued to walk on the rocky terrain, more than once he had pricked a paw from a jutting stone. Eventually, he requested to find somewhere to sleep for the night, and so they entered a vacant cave. Or rather a newly vacant cave, seeing as how it was the roost of a colony of bats. Spyro had laughed when a bat flew into Rojin's face when the bats flew out of the cave upon the dragon's arrival. And even then, they were too tired to catch a bat for dinner. Once they settled down, Rojin quickly went to sleep, but Spyro had trouble relaxing. He didn't want anymore nightmares, and tried to stay awake. But even then, that failed after a couple hours, and Spyro was once again swept onto another horrific scene. This time around, he was talking to his sister, Medona, about something. From what Spyro could later remember, Medona was putting up the same argument over and over again. It was something about not being somewhere to save him, and then Spyro in his nightmare, stormed off.
Once Spyro woke back up, it was but a few hours until sunrise. Walking out of the cave, he looked down the cliff, what if? Spyro had just let himself have a crazy thought about plunging off of the cliff with his wings closed. No! I mustn't think like that. Spyro growled at himself over thinking of ending his life. He then sighed, I just want these nightmares to end.
Then you have to find the truth. Darkro supplied.
"Being wise? That's new." Spyro whispered to his counterpart.
Well, if you die, then so do I, and that's not about to happen. Darkro reasoned.

(hit a character limit)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:27:27 21/08/2014 by theuone
#70 Posted: 23:13:50 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Not too much later, Rojin woke up, and they continued their journey through the remaining mountain. Once they passed the mountain range, Spyro could see a walled city in the distance. So, using his wind powers, the duo of dragons blasted off towards the city; getting close to the city, Spyro could, for some reason, feel his troubles lifting away. Once they landed at the entrance, they figured out that all they had to do was walk in, strangely, there were no guards, in comparison to Warfang.
"Well, dude, I'll see you later." Rojin said, waving a wing for good-bye.
Spyro nodded, and then decided to walk randomly throughout the city, but that didn't go to far, for that he was soon intercepted by two dragons about his size, one light, one dark.
The light dragon, a dragoness really, spoke up, "Well, a newcomer, welcome to the Utopia City."
"Utopia? This place is meant to be perfect eh?" Spyro remarked, oddly feeling safe around her, but he could tell it was not love.
"Give or take. We don't really get any trouble here, and many different species have come here from all of around the world." the dark dragon explained, he seemed powerful, but careful. Spyro could noticed his paws pressing into the ground, they seemed heavier than normal. He then noticed something else, the dragoness had golden wing membranes, horns, eyes, tail tip (which was like a halo), all the while, the dark dragon had purple for everything that was golden for the dragoness, and that included his crest, which resembled Spyro's. His tail tip was also like Spyro's as well.
All in all, the two seemed like twins. And so he announced his question, "So, are you two twins?"
The dragoness chuckled, "Yeah, we are diffenently brother and sister. I'm Uta, and this is Raiden. I take it you are Spyro, from all we've heard of about you."
"Well, yeah." Spyro replied.
"So what brings you here, and without Cynder at that?" Raiden asked.
Spyro wondered how much to tell them, and so from that minute of thinking to himself, Uta spoke up, "I don't suppose it's something you don't want to tell us. It's alright if you don't."
Spyro hung his head sadly, "Well, it would just be too unfair, I haven't even told Cynder yet; I let a note do the talking, while I was miles away at that."
"It must be something terribly important for you to leave her. From all we've heard, Cynder goes with you everywhere." Uta replied, while her brother glanced around to see if anyone was around.
Spyro couldn't take holding in his sorrow anymore, and so he spilled all that he could about his nightmares, at the end of it all, he said, "And so I've come here. Hoping to learn what they all mean."
"Don't worry, we'll help you. It's not a job as the leaders of this city to just let the troubles of people here to go unnoticed." Uta comforted, her optimism was getting infectuous as Spyro almost smiled.
But then he noticed what Uta had just said, "Wait! You two are in charge of this entire city? You're only about my age!" Spyro was completely surprised by this.
Raiden looked at Uta and they laughed a bit, but then he looked back at Spyro, "Well, you saved the entire was from complete obliteration. The two of us founded this city soon after you fixed everything."
Uta then continued the explaination, "We wanted a place for people to live in without the threat of war or anything. In fact, we were told by a dragon called The Chronicler to make it, he told us that one day, we would find you here."
That also dumbfounded Spyro, "The Chronicler spoke to you? And told you the future?"
"Well, sort of, we are supposed to be very special, because we found to pieces of paper one day." Uta used magic to show Spyro the papers, they were just like the ones Medona and the other three had!
Raiden spoke up once Spyro finished looking at them, "Appearently, I'm the "dragon agent of judgement" and my sis is the "dragon agent of miracles", sounds farfetched right?"
"Not at all," Spyro said softly, "My own sister, and a few other dragons have similar things like that."
"Really!? We should meet them, and perhaps we could help you with your dreams." Uta replied excitedly.
"But should we really leave the city unguarded?" Raiden argued.
"Of course, it will still be protected by my enchantments. Alright Spyro, let's go get some answers." The light dragoness said ethueastically.

(well, that's that for this episode, the Spyro thinking about jumping off of the cliff scene was partially inspired by the song The Edge, by Tonight Alive. And at last, the final dragon agents have been revealed. So, wasn't that cliff scene heartbreaking?)
---
#71 Posted: 18:36:56 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 43 - going back home

Spyro had spent a couple hours with Uta and Raiden as they prepared to leave the city. The light and dark dragon twins had told those who were there about their preparations; Rojin took it a bit sourly.
"So you are going to leave so soon after arriving. you must really have it bad." Rojin had said after the announcement. Spyro had then replied by telling the tan dragon about Uta and Raiden's connections, and then left him, but with a promise they would meet again, and hopefully without anything troubling anyone.
And now, Spyro was meeting back up with the duo, "So are you ready?" Raiden asked.
Spyro ruffled his wings, "I have just one thing I'd like to do first."
"And what would that be?" Uta asked curiously.
"I want to set up a portal between here and Warfang. I learned, some time ago, about how to create a sort of passage between places. The first step is to find a spot for the end, or beginning, of the portal." Spyro looked around the buildings until he found a spot that would be suitable for this city's side of the wormhole.
Spyro eventually decided at a corner of the city's wall near the entrance, and concentrated on preparing this side for travel. Spyro knew he was done when a purple door-shaped image flashed on the wall and disappeared.
"So, once we get back to Warfang, you'll do something like that again and then, viola, we'll have a way to travel from one city to another in the blink of an eye, right?" Uta asked for clarification.
"Yup, it should allow us to not have to cross the mountain after this time around." Spyro said.
"That sounds awesome. Well, let's get started." Uta waved her tail at the two dragons as she walked towards the entrance/exit of the city.
Spyro and his new companions left the city with hopes everything would be peaceful. But in Spyro's mind everything was far from peaceful; Darkro had a feeling that something about Uta was literally killing him.
All the while, Spyro's reply was Then I should keep close to her. That'll do the trick.
However, that caused problems as Darkro tried to seize control of Spyro's body, which resulted in Spyro falling unconscious after falling down a ledge. It did however, knock out Darkro too in the process. When Spyro woke up, he blinked groggily to see Uta and Raiden eying him with worry.
"Are you alright Spyro?" Uta asked.
"Yeah, you just started jerking wildly up on the ledge up there and fell." Raiden added on, looking up several feet at the narrow ledge they were on.
Spyro blinked again for a couple of seconds, the fall must have gave him a concussion, for that he couldn't quite recall the duo's names. "Uh hold up, I can't think straight." Spyro replied as he started to remember things.
"I'd say it's a small case of mild amnesia. I think he'll be fine after a while." Uta said with new-found optimism.
"Do you remember who we are?" Raiden asked, tapping a claw on Spyro's head extra-lightly.
Spyro's head still swam in confusion, "Uhh, it's Uta and Raiden right?"
"Yeah, you got that right. Does anything else come back to mind?" Uta replied.
Spyro shook his head, "Sorry, it's still all a blur."
"Hmm, this could be a problem. Do you need to rest?" Raiden asked the purple dragon.
Spyro rose staggeringly to his paws, "No, let's keep on moving."
"I take it you remember where we're headed?" Raiden asked again, his claws dug into the rocky ground as he made some paw-holds to climb back up on.
"Only just that it was beyond the mountains." Spyro replied, but then wracked his brain as he tried to remember more, but was failing.
"A small case of mild amnesia, huh? I think this is a bit more than that." Raiden said to Uta, using her own words against her.
Uta pouted, "Well, it sure seemed like it."
"Now what are you two talking about?" Spyro asked, not overhearing their conversation.
"Oh, hopefully nothing." Uta answered instantly, her brother gave her a strange look. "It won't help him if he realizes that his entire memory has vanished, he could panic and fall again." She reasoned.
Raiden hummed a noncommittal hum, "If you insist. Hopefully, once we get back to Warfang, his other friends can help him get his memory back."
And so their journey continued on as the three dragons continued traveling through the mountains, and with each step, Spyro felt something about Uta that attracted him to her. He didn't know why at the time, but he felt as if he was betraying someone, even though his mind refused to give any answers. Eventually they came around a bend and found them selves facing a boulder.
"Let's just go around it." Spyro said.
"Why go around it when we can go through it?" Raiden replied with a question. But then he proceeded to walk right up to the boulder and clenched his right paw into a fist. And then, he proceeded to punch it; Spyro was expecting Raiden to just hurt his paw, but the opposite happened. When Raiden's paw made contact with the boulder, the solid ball of rock shattered into, almost literally, a million pieces.
Uta saw Spyro's look of surprise and smiled, "That's my brother for you. I think that him being the "dragon agent of judgement" gives him super-strength. And that's not all that he can do."
"Now that's amazing." Spyro replied, he began remembering Uta and Raiden's explanation about their powers.
Raiden, unfazed from his attack, looked back at the two, "Now come on, let's keep moving."
Spyro, still awestruck, followed behind the two. They had made it to the second mountain by the end of the day, and rested in a cave, which, unbeknownst to them, was the same one on Spyro and Rojin's trip to the city. All the while, during the night, Spyro was plagued by his brain as he tried to remember things. But the only things Spyro could remember included Uta and Raiden.
"Why can't I remember anything else? Was there something worth forgetting?" Spyro whispered to himself, sulking as the two moons were at the peak of the night.

(soo, yeah, Spyro has gotten amnesia, I honestly did not plan that at all. I will work on the second part soon-ish)
---
#72 Posted: 20:25:12 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
time to get this show on the road, hehe,
episode 43 - going back home part two

It was almost noon as Spyro, Uta, and Raiden were making their way through the second mountain on their way to Warfang, and Spyro was hoping to get some clue as to recovering his memories.
"So, what do you two know about me, as in my past?" Spyro asked as the three were walking on yet another cliff edge, seeing as how they were traveling on the outskirts of the mountain.
"Well, you've saved the world from an evil dragon called Malefor, only to bring a younger, nicer one in his place." Uta said, recalling about all of the things done in regards to the other purple dragon.
"Sounds interesting, anything else?" Spyro asked again. Uta and Raiden looked at each other, they didn't want to tell Spyro about Cynder, mostly because they didn't know how he would react.
"Well, there isn't much that we've heard about you other than your exploits against all kinds of foes." And so, the twins took turns telling Spyro about what they knew of for his many adventures.
It was hours later when the trio arrived near the edge of the second mountain and they glided down to the lush forest below. After eating, they continued onwards to the third mountain. They were midway through that mountain when they came to yet another of the mountain ranges' cliffs. "I think that so few people come to our city because of how rocky this terrain is." Uta was explaining.
"It's too bad my wings are still sore from my fall, or you two could help me with flying." Spyro sighed, letting his wings, neck and tail droop, feeling like a burden.
"Don't worry, I'm sure we can help you once we get to Warfang, your other friends can also patch together your memories." Uta said, trying to get the purple dragon's hopes up.
With Uta trying to keep Spyro happy, she didn't notice where she was putting her paws, and she slipped towards the edge, and in that short time, she didn't have the thought of opening her wings.
"Uta!" Spyro and Raiden shouted together. Spyro felt his heart skip a beat, here was the dragoness who gave him hope for discovering his memories and now she was about to fall towards her doom.
But in that split second, Uta pushed her paws from the crumbling pathway, and did several backflips as she tried to regain her balance, from which she then landed neatly on a small ledge some length down. Spyro sighed in relief, but noticed Raiden's expression, which was one of relief too but he seemed unbothered by Uta's miraculous act.
"I'm all right!" Uta called back up, and then flew up to them and landed back on the edge, ruffling her wings as she looked back down.
"By the ancestors, how did you manage that!?" Spyro said, surprised by the light dragoness's sudden miracle, "You two are completely amazing." Spyro then looked at Raiden, recalling how he punched a boulder into oblivion.
"It's just my power, you'd be surprised of what else we can do. Although, it's still equally scary to almost fall to your death." Uta replied.
"I'm just glad that you are all right." Spyro said, and pink color was coming from Uta's checks as she blushed, secretly hoping Spyro's new-found attachment to her wouldn't have any long lasting effects.
"We should continue on now, this place is dangerous to just stay still in." Raiden said afterwards.
By the time they made it to the third mountain on their way back, it was nighttime. They had made their camp deeper into the mountains as they found a wooded area. Spyro sat down next to Uta and draped a wing over her, from which she flinched ever-so-slightly.
However, they were being watched, Cynder and Sparx had been watching them ever since Uta almost fell. Cynder felt an ache in her gut as she watched Spyro snuggle next to the light dragoness, and dug her claws into the dirt from behind the boulder they were hiding.
"I think we should show ourselves now." Sparx whispered, not liking the look in Cynder's green eyes, which were full of anger.
"Oh really, you are the one who insisted on watching them from afar, and now you want to reveal us?" Cynder whispered back harshly.
Sparx's golden scales shimmered as he flinched, "I just don't like how this is turning out."
"You think? Spyro doesn't even seem to know I exist, and just look at them." Cynder rebuted, looking back at them.
And then they heard something that surprised them, even Raiden, whom had just return with a pig for them to eat, "Hey Uta, I've been thinking, and well," Spyro began sheepishly.
From behind the boulder, Cynder listened closely, and as for Uta, she cocked her head curiously, "Well?"
"I think I'm in love with you." Spyro admitted, unaware of who was watching and what was about to happen.
Cynder's shock was far more than Uta's, and the dark dragoness's anger reached its peak. She jumped out from behind the boulder and flung herself at Uta, jealousy and rage driving her into the want to get rid of any contenders to having Spyro as a mate. In those next few seconds, Cynder aimed her fangs at Uta and attempted to take a bite out the light dragoness. Uta rolled out of the way but was scratched by the dark dragoness's tail blade on her right shoulder. Raiden, thinking quickly, jumped up and swung his tail at Cynder, knocking her away.
Spyro didn't know what was going on, seeing his two friends staring down his two former friends, even though he didn't know that, but he yelled, "Stop it, stop fighting!"
Uta and Raiden stared back at the other two, and only when the flames from their campfire revealed their faces, did they realize that they were staring down Cynder and Sparx, "Oh shoot." Raiden said in regret.
Cynder, however, wasn't through with them as she turned on Spyro and yelled, "How could you!? How could you dare leave me like this!?"
Spyro had no clue what she was talking about and replied, "I don't remember you, so what do you mean?" The fear in his voice was evident, seeing the dark dragoness fight.
Cynder's anger faded as she realized Spyro was sincere, and the look on her face was replace with one of horror, "What do you mean, don't remember me? I'm Cynder, don't you remember? The dragoness that you've spent years with and gave love to when few others did."
Spyro just shook his head in confusion, "No, nothing rings a bell."
"Then what about Sparx? You two have spent even longer together than with me, you must remember something." Cynder prodded, pointing her tail at Sparx.
"Still nothing." Spyro said.
Cynder's anger returned as she looked at Uta and Raiden, the former scared, and the latter ready to fight. "And what about you two, what do you have to say about this?"
"I'm Uta, and this is Raiden, we were traveling with Spyro when he fell and lost his memory." Uta's words stuck in Cynder's head.
Cynder's eyes went wide as she realized what this all meant, Spyro has amnesia, he no longer knew her, and her legs started shaking as it all sunk in, "No, no, this can't be true."
Spyro causiously walked up to her, "Are you alright?"
Cynder looked back at him, her eyes were unfocused, and Sparx spoke up, "We need to get your memory back, then I think Cynder will be fine. You two are mates after all."

(dun dun duh, well episode 44 will be the conclusion to this little saga.)
---
Dark boy Green Sparx Gems: 167
#73 Posted: 20:46:54 06/09/2014
Good job keep up the good work!
---
Rustling jimmies since 2002
#74 Posted: 21:10:37 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
thanks, although school is determined to give me a hard time and make my brain go boom, but i'll try to manage this and everything else I'm doing too.
---
#75 Posted: 18:34:06 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
well, it's high time this saga concludes,
episode 44- a nightmare's closure

Spyro followed behind Cynder, Sparx, Uta, and Raiden; in his amnesia-affected mind, he wasn't to certain about Cynder. And it was even more confusing with Sparx's words, You two are mates after all. Those words kept on spinning around in his head, why had he left her if they were mates? It had left Spyro with more questions than it did answers; Spyro shook his head, better to think about it later, right now the five of them had just finished making their way past the last mountain.
"Hey Spyro!" Sparx called out behind him.
"Yes?" Spyro tilted his head, waiting for whatever the golden-scaled dragon was about to say.
"Well, once we get back to Warfang, we've got some major talking to do." Sparx finished, ruffling his wings.
"How so?" Spyro asked.
"Well, the reason you left us was because of some kind of recurring nightmare. Once we get your memory back, you've got some explaining to do. Everyone was going crazy hearing that you left us, especially your sister. She kept on talking about things like how she should not kept something a secret. She won't tell us what though." Sparx answered.
Spyro looked over to Cynder, she had kept quiet the entire time, and when he asked her to talk about his past, she started crying. "And what about Cynder?"
"Well," Sparx began sheepishly, "you were one of the only people to trust her when you two arrived back at the temple with me, not even I liked her at the time. Your friendship to her was one of the only things that kept her alive."
"Why? Was their something terrible in her past?" Spyro asked, intrigued.
"The worst, she used to be the puppet to an evil dragon until you rescued her." Cynder flinched ever-so-slightly from hearing about her dark past.
All of a sudden, the group of five stopped in their tracks and Raiden pointed down the valley; there was an ape encampment at the base. "I think they are preparing for a battle." Raiden commented.
"How do you know?" Uta perked up.
"Well, it would appear that they are making weapons. I should go check." Raiden replied and then spread his wings, catching the wind. Several seconds later, he glided down to the camp and quietly landed.
Back at the top of the hill, the four looked down anxiously, waiting for clarification of weither the apes were enemies or not. Minutes later, Raiden came back to them, "It seems they are preparing an attack on Warfang, I overheard them talking, but not before smelling them." Raiden wrinkled his snout, the smell lingering in his nostrils.
"Oh, I've so been waiting to do this." Uta jumped up, and everyone looked at her curiously. "Just watch and learn."
Uta flapped her wings and headed off into to sky, everyone was wondering what the dragoness was doing. Uta headed so far up that the air became very cold, and it was then that she harnessed her light powers, forming arcs of light all around her. The arcs kept on spinning around and around her until it appeared she was covered in a ball of light, one that was humongous in size. Everyone looked up in awe, it looked like a second sun had appeared in the sky, and then, Uta dived down, the sphere of light still surrounding her. At the speed she was diving, it was obvious that she was going to crash into the ground, her attack was quite a dare-devil move, and she soon made impact with the ape encampment. Spyro and the others, alarmed, flew down to the crash site, smoke was clearing in the air around them.
"Uta!?" Raiden called out, fearing for his sister.
As the smoke and dust drifted away, they saw the light dragoness standing calmly in the scorched ground, and then she said, "Now that was fun." Uta used her wings to brush some dust of her scales.
"What in the world were you thinking, and how come you never told me about that!?" Raiden asked, erratic for one of the first few times in his life.
"I never got the chance to use that back home, and besides, I wanted to keep it a secret." Uta smiled, unfazed with her stunt, "Besides, you aren't the only one that has a special attack."
Raiden eased up on his sister, "Well, just tell me about that next time you do that." Raiden looked around the newly-barren ground, "But it was quite effective." He then chuckled.
"Wow, these two are something else." Sparx remarked to Spyro and Cynder.

(will edit soon, hit a character limit)
---
#76 Posted: 19:29:24 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The rest of the journey went without any problems and they soon arrived back at Warfang's gates, and entered. When they made their way into the guardian's chamber, they saw the four elder dragons discussing something.
When Ignitus looked their way he exclaimed happily, "Spyro! You're back! Volteer, would you go get Medona?"
Volteer was about to speak when Cyril shushed him, "Just go on, we've got business to get to."
Volteer lowered his head, not very happy with not having a chance to talk and left.
"Well Spyro, I hope you can explain we you've made us worry so much, you know that if something is troubling you, you can talk to us." Ignitus told the younger dragon.
Spyro, on the other hand (or paw), was admiring the structure of the temple, so Sparx spoke up, "Uh you see, purple boy here has gotten amnesia."
"Amnesia, what a perplexing development." Volteer replied, walking back into the room with a sulking Medona.
"This isn't very good news. So, who might you two be?" Terrador asked, looking at the light and dark dragon twins.
"I'm Uta, and this is my twin brother Raiden. We found Spyro at out home not too long ago, and he was suffering from depression of some sorts," Spyro perked up as Uta told their story, "and then we decided to go help him uncover the truth behind his nightmares. While we were traveling back on the mountains, he fell and then developed amnesia. It was soon after that we met with Cynder and Sparx.
At the same time Spyro barked out a question at Uta, and Cynder gave one to Spyro, "Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" In the confusion, everyone looked around at them three dragons.
Uta spoke up after a few awkward seconds, "Well Spyro, I didn't want you to worry so soon after your fall. I hope you can understand, I really didn't expect things to go so far out of paw with this, especially with you falling in love with me."
Ignitus 'hmm'ed, "Well Medona, I think we need your help here."
However, the purple dragoness just let every limb of her body droop down, "What good can I do if I can't even use my power without having to explain much more. I mean, Spyro shouldn't have had to know about what his nightmare's meant, it's just going to cause more trouble." Medona replied, completely depressed about the situation and guilt of not telling sooner.
"Now might be a good time to use that spell we found out about the other day." Cyril said.
"It was a good thing for us to have found it, never before have we had a situation like this." Terrador replied, and took a spell book out from a secret compartment.
Cynder scowled as she realized that it was her's and Spyro's. Spyro, meanwhile walked over to his sister and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure you had a good reason for not telling me."
"Well young dragons, it's a good thing that this spell had been used before, otherwise it might never had been written down." Igniuts said and recited the chant that came with it:
"From times ancient, from times to be,
give to Spyro his memory,
stay with him through thick and thin,
until the end of time can begin."
As the magic coursed through Spyro, Ignitus said something else, "I'm sure you're curious, and no, there was not another dragon named Spyro, the directions of this spell simply say to use the name of the target."
Spyro blinked as all of his memories came back to him, from his hatching, to his first adventures, to his eventual victory against Malefor and his further adventures. But then came the nightmares, from which he started trembling.
"Spyro, are you okay?" Cynder asked fearfully.
"I remember it all, every single thing." Spyro replied, terror in his voice as he realized that the nightmares were memories too. He continued to shake violently as the terror overwhelmed him, and he quietly said, "Why Celestial, why?"
Cynder heard him and then barked out, "Someone get Celestial!" She turned her gaze back to Spyro, "What about Celestial?"
Spyro said nothing but continued to stare ahead. Several minutes later, Terrador returned with the silver dragoness in his grip.
"What is the meaning of this, waking me up from my nap?" Celestial said pouting. She then took a look at the scene of the room and said, "Oh shoot."
"Celestial, I think you have some explaining to do." Ignitus said.
The silver dragoness looked at the paralyzed purple dragon, his sulking sister, and Cynder, whom had a worried look in her green eyes. Celestial cleared her throat and then said, "Yeah, you know when you all were told that it was the Sorcerer who commited the attack on the city, well it wasn't him. It was Spyro." Celestial finally admitted, receiving shocked looks from everyone other than Medona.
"But how can that be?" Terrador asked, dumbstruck.
Medona lifted her head up, "Spyro wasn't under his own control. It was the demonic entity named Morphius, he corrupted Spyro and turned him against us." Medona and Celestial then recounted what really happened those weeks ago.
When they finished, everyone stood still, surprised at how something like that could happen, "And after I stopped Spyro, I decided to use my magic and erase the memories of everyone else other than Jet and his group, and Medona." Celestial finished.
Spyro didn't look better after having his dreams explained, "I did all of that? Stay away from me." Spyro began backing away from everyone, fearing for their safety.
"Spyro, it wasn't your fault, you were under than creature's control." Cynder tried to comfort him.
"But what if it happens again? I could end up killing all of you." Spyro said, and then brought his tail tip up to his neck.
"Spyro, what are you doing!?" Cynder yelled at the top of her lungs, petrified at the sight.
"I'm a danger to you all, I shouldn't be here." Spyro replied, not relaxing his tail.
"Spyro, think about what you are doing, killing yourself won't solve anything." Ignitus tried to reason with him.
"Spyro, you don't want to hurt us, right? Well ending your own life will just hurt us more than if you lost control again." Sparx said.
"Please don't do this Spyro, just calm down." Medona tried to convince her brother to let his tail fall back to the ground.
Spyro looked at the tears in everyone's eyes and eased up on his tail, letting it swing back behind him. Once he did that, Cynder pounced on him, "How could you think of doing that? I need you in my life."
Cynder let the tears trickle down her snout and onto Spyro, of which he then covered her with his wings, "I'm sorry Cynder, I just didn't want to face you with all of that going through my mind.
"I believe we should continue this discussion tomarow, this has been a long day." Ignitus said, weary.

That night Spyro dreamt of something he would never forget. Spyro found himself in a white void, and it then filled with a rainbow of colors, every single shade of color was present. Spyro blinked as a shape appeared in the colors; it was a dragon much like the Dragonias's, a bipedal dragon with metallic-silver scales and he glowed with the rainbow colors, especially his eyes.
The dragon then spoke, "Ahh Spyro, the great hero. Are you at peace yet?"
Something about this dragon's voice calmed Spyro down, "Who are you?"
"Soon, young dragon, I will tell you soon, but would you answer my question?" He replied with a smooth voice.
"I don't know, all of that was my fault, if only I stopped Morphius from brainwashing me." Spyro let his head droop down.
"Some things were meant to happen, even if they must bring darkness. Light will always return when it does, Celestial and her other friend are proof of that." The dragon replied.
"I've answered your question, now what about mine?" Spyro looked up at the dragon, he was taller than the guardians.
"Well Spyro, I have many names, but you will know me by two, I am Neo Des, it means Hopeful Destiny. Now take care, and remember that you always have friends." Neo Des replied and faded, leaving Spyro to dream a peaceful dream for the first time in weeks.
---
#77 Posted: 22:35:07 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
well, time for a new saga, it's tournament time!
episode 45- the tournament of Warfang's finest

It was the next morning after Spyro regained his memories, Spyro woke to the tapping of a claw on his head. Drowsily, he peered up at who was tapping him; it was Cynder.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" Cynder asked, a bit hopeful due to the fact that Spyro slept calmly.
Before answering, Spyro sat up and stretched, "Well, I think I'm cured."
Cynder let her tail wave happily, "Really!? That's great! How come? You were in a panic yesterday."
"Well, I guess it had to do with a dream I had, but why don't we go tell the others first?" Spyro said, not wanting to have to tell about it twice.
"Oh yeah, that's why I woke you up, seeing you sleep like that was nice though. Anyway, the guardians have something special they want to tell us." Cynder replied, turning towards the door. Spyro followed her and they made the short walk to the guardian's room.
Once they arrived, they also saw Medona, Celestial, Leeter, and Daris waiting alongside the guardians.
"Well young dragons, it's nice to see you've arrived." Terrador said.
"Our first order of business should be seeing if Spyro has recovered yet." Cyril spoke next.
Spyro decided that was his cue, "Yeah, I think I've gotten over that. It was because of this dream I had."
"And what kind of dream would that be?" Ignitus asked, curious.
"Well, I found myself facing this huge dragon who glowed with all kinds of colors. I felt safe when he showed up, he called himself Neo Des, or something like that." Spyro told them his dream.
What he didn't expect was the looks on Leeter's and Daris's faces, "Neo Des!?" Daris said slowly, the surprise in his voice unmistakable.
"Do you two know of him?" Spyro looked over at the brothers.
Leeter and Daris looked at each other, clearly not wanting to talk about him, but unsure if they should; it was then that Medona spoke up, "I believe he is some kind of deity, and that Leeter and his brother are supposed to be his agents." Medona said, closing her eyes and thinking calmly.
Once she opened her eyes again, she saw the shocked looks on the duo's snouts, to defend her case, Medona added, "Hey, after the whole Morphius incident, I'm not about to keep anything secret, especially not from my brother, not anymore." Spyro beamed in her direction, finally, his sister was being helpful with her power.
Volteer ruffled his wings a bit nervously, expecting an outburst from the light and dark dragon duo, so thinking just as quickly as he talked, he said, "Anyway, young dragons, we have something special coming up soon, a tournament. We were hoping that you all would join in as the first contenders."
"A tournament, sounds awesome." Celestial piped up, and then gave Spyro a look, one that said rematch.
Spyro smiled back, knowing that people still talked about their last battle, and now that they knew about each other's skills, it would be more epic than before.
"I'll join, it's been too long since I've had a friendly fight." Cynder nodded her head.
"Same here, might as well introduce us to the world." Daris replied.
Leeter looked nervous, "I guess I should join also, even if just to keep Daris from having all the fun."
Medona looked down, "Sorry, but i'll decline. Fighting is just not my speciality."
"Well, now that we have that settled, just sign your names here." Ignitus pulled out a scroll from behind him, it had sixteen lines for sixteen contestants. The five dragons did so, but Spyro was surprised that Medona didn't want to join, it was going to be fun.
"We will be announcing this later to the public, and then we will start a mini-tournament to simmer out the group so that only sixteen can join." Terrador instructed.

Later on that day, Spyro and Cynder watched from a balcony as the guardians announced the tournament plans to the city. There was quite an uproar as they got excited for a chance to face off against Warfang's finest.
"I hope it's me and you in the finals. Now that would make Celestial upset, seeing that she wouldn't get to face you." Cynder chuckled.
"Well, let's hope we don't have to face her too soon. In fact, lets make a promise; we do everything we can to make it to the end." Spyro smiled, holding out his left paw.
"Deal, whoever faces Celestial first though is going to have one hell of a battle." Cynder replied and shook her mate's paw in hers.

It was the next day that the eleven remaining contestants were revealed, and everyone awaited to know just who would be participating.
"Well, this is it." Spyro remarked, sitting in front of the guardians along side Cynder, Celestial, Leeter, and Daris.
As the audience calmed down, Ignitus spoke the names of who signed up, "I'm sure you all know that Spyro, Cynder, Celestial, and two other dragons, of which you have not been entirely introduced to, Daris and Leeter, these five have been giving the opportunity to sign up early. Well, the following eleven have proven their worth to join in on this grand tournament; Aesed, a silver dragon of which I'm sure you've met already," Spyro saw the silver dragon walk up to sit beside his best friend, "Olivia, the sister of our great dark dragoness Cynder," Olivia took that as her cue to fly up next to Cynder, she looked pleased with herself, "Young Malefor, a purple dragon who has come to us through time to escape his past and future," the young purple dragon walked up and sat next to Spyro on the opposite side of where Cynder sat.
Ignitus took a breath before continuing, "Next up is Venus, a plant dragoness from a forest far away," Venus beamed as she walked up and sat beside Malefor, "Zader, an electric dragon with startling power," Zader took his seat next to Venus, "Mistain, an earth dragon with strange connections to reality, " Mistain shyly walked up and sat next to Zader, "next are the twins who have nothing except for their bond in commen, Uta and Raiden," The duo sat next to the silver dragons whom were on the other side as Venus and the others, "and now we have Jet, a wind dragon who has assisted Celestial when saving the world when Spyro could not," Jet flew his way to sit beside Aesed, "Pacific, a water dragon who was at Jet's side during that same time," Pacific took a seat next to the formerly mentioned wind dragon, "and last but not least Syrin, a fear dragon." Ignitus took a deep breath after that long introduction.
"Now that our sixteen contestants have been announced, let's begin this tournament!" Terrador roared, and the dragons in the public roared back in excitement.
"We have previously shuffled up the names, and first off is Spyro, and Aesed." Cyril said afterwards.
Spyro glanced at Aesed, this was going to be one tough fight.

(yay, we get to have some fun, the next episode is going to be thrilling.)
---
#78 Posted: 14:27:20 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
(well, tis the time for the first fight, do mind the names of the upcoming episodes, not easy to name a fight.)
episode 46- exposition of silver and amythesist

Spyro and the others made their way to the arena; and while Cynder and the other competeters sat in the balcony, the audience made their way to their seats. Spyro and Aesed landed in the arena grounds, preparing to begin the tournament.
"I hope you fight as well as Celestial did." Spyro remarked, wanting a good battle.
"I taught her everything i know, weither or not she has learned even more is beyond me." Aesed replied, his tail swishing in the dirt.
"Alright, if you are ready, then begin!" Terrador roared out, signaling the first match to commence.
Spyro braced himself as Aesed rocketed forward, and at the last second, rolled out of the way. Smirking, Spyro shot out a bolt of electricity after the silver dragon. The bolt made it to its target, and Aesed felt the electricity course through him, paralyzing him for a second as his nerves locked up. He shook himself free just in time to swing his tail at Spyro, whom was charging the silver dragon. Spyro stopped short and jumped back. Aesed then used his earth powers to create pillars of stone in random positions and Spyro was unlucky enough to get smacked into one.
The audiance flinched as they saw their favorite hero get hit.
"So, Cynder, who do you think will win? Spyro last fight against a silver dragon ended in a tie." Ignitus asked, curious.
"Spyro won't lose this one, I know it." Cynder replied confidently.
Back in the battle, Spyro was getting back on his paws, impressed by Aesed's inginuity. He stretched a bit before deciding to use his own earth element to have the pillars sink back into the ground. Aesed pouted, seeing Spyro back in the fight unfazed. Spyro shot into the air, he wanted to try something new.
Back in the balcony, Uta frowned, knowing Spyro was copying her favorite technique. Spyro continued to fly up and let light energy surround him, from which he dropped down, preparing to crash into Aesed. Everyone other than Cynder, Uta, her brother, and Sparx was surprised as Spyro crashed into the ground, leaving the arena scorched with light energy.
Aesed was struggling to get back on his paws after that attack, "Man, that hurts," he groaned.
"I learned that from a new friend." Spyro smiled, he was glad that he was observant when Uta used that attack.
Aesed used a slight spell to heal a bit of his strength, and launced a fireball at Spyro, but he was ready and countered with a sphere of ice. And then he followed up with a blast of fear energy, remembering when Cynder was wanted to teach him and Y. Malefor about it. Aesed flinched as his body was overcome was fear and Spyro used that oppertunity to blast Aesed into a wall with a jet of water. Aesed, free of the fear energy, shook himself of the water, but he was sore, he wasn't going to last much longer. Thinking quickly, he used his wind power to fly at Spyro, and he also prepared to shoot an orb of aura. Spyro was curious until he saw the sky-blue color in Aesed's maw, and he didn't have enough time to get out of the way. Spyro grimaced as the orb made contact and sent him crashing into another wall. Spyro got back onto his paws slowly to see Aesed ready to make another strike. Thinking quickly, he used dragon time and braced himself, knowing he had one chance end this battle. As Aesed shot another orb of aura, Spyro focused on the shadow powers that he also learned and slipped away, and then he followed up by using convexity to rocket at Aesed's right side, crashing the silver dragon into a wall. And Aesed was down for the count.
Spyro walked over to the silver dragon to see if he was alright and nudged him with a paw; Aesed woke back up shortly after, groaning.
"How do you feel?" Spyro asked.
"Sore, no wonder the battle of Celestial and you was a tie, you are awesome." Aesed struggled to get back on his paws so Spyro helped him up.
"Well, when you've spent as much time as i have fighting an army, you get to be rather strong." Spyro replied, but then, his left front paw gave in and he collapsed.
"Spyro!" Cynder yelled, and flew down to assist her mate.
"Someone get a healer, these two need help." Terrador told everyone.
Spyro and Aesed were then taken to a healer where they could rest from that battle, and in the mean time, Cyril announced that the next battle would begin in several hours.

And so, before the next fight was to be announced, Cynder was worried. She hoped Spyro would recover soon.
"Alright everyone, the next battle is between Syrin and ... Cynder!" Terrador announced to the crowd.
Cynder's heart sank, she wasn't ready for her battle, not so soon after Spyro's. However, it was either that or forfeit, and she wasn't about to abandon her promise of meeting Spyro at the final battle. Taking a deep breath, she headed down towards the sandy ground of the arena.
Syrin looked at Cynder, "I hope you're ready, because I'm not holding back."
"I wouldn't want it any other way." Cynder replied bravely.
"Begin!" The roar signaled the fight to start.
Syrin charged forward immediately, but Cynder used her powers to slip into the shadows and avoid him. When she resurfaced, Syrin was prepared and launched an blast of fear energy at the place where Cynder was about to be, so it made contact. Cynder cringed as her nerves locked up in fear, and in her mind's eye, her worst nightmare was taking place. In it, everyone she knew was leaving her and there was nothing she could do about it. Cynder knew this wasn't happening but she was powerless to stop it. In the mean time, Syrin was hitting her around, each physical blow injected more fear energy, making the situation difficult. Cynder realized this was like something Syrin had told her when they first met; all fear dragons, when they reached a certain age, had to undergo a trial to overcome their fears. If they succeeded, they would return anew, just as Syrin had. With all of that in mind, she realized that this would be her very own trial. She had to overcome her fears before her body gave out.
The audience watched with intrigue; would the mate of the purple dragon be beaten without being able to make a single blow?
Syrin was confident that he would win, if it weren't for Cynder's fears, he wouldn't have had a chance against her. Back in Cynder's mind, she struggled to overcome Syrin's magic, but then, she tried to calm down, hoping to gather the will to get out of this. All the while, the scratches on Cynder's body accumulated.
In the mean time, Spyro was asleep, but he knew something was happening to Cynder, and he whispered her name.
That whisper might have been quiet, but it was loud enough for Cynder's heart. She knew Spyro would never abandon her, and she roared, loudly. She had broken through Syrin's power.
"How did you break free?" Syrin gasped in surprise.
Cynder smiled, but grimaced, "As long as I have Spyro by my side, I can overcome anything you throw at me."
Syrin stepped back, and Cynder stepped forward, full of new strength. She felt shadow energy surround her, it was her own version of the comet dash, and dash, she did. Hitting the fear dragon with all of her strength, she knocked him into a wall and he fell unconscious.
The audience cheered, and Cynder was surprised, she hadn't expected to be to favorite, but she liked it.
"Cynder has won, it was to be expected from our great saviors." Ignitus said to the crowd, "We will begin the next battle shortly, do as you wish until then."
Cynder walked over to Syrin and helped him up, "You've done well Cynder." Syrin remarked.
"Well, I had Spyro by my side, if not physically, then spiritually." Cynder replied, "Come on, let's get you to the healers."

(so what do you think, I plan to have two fights per episode.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:44 18/09/2014 by theuone
#79 Posted: 18:06:20 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 47- mystery of creation

It was a few hours after Cynder and Syrin's match, and next up was two more fights.
"All right everyone, if you are ready, I shall announce the next two competeters." Ignitus said to the crowd, "They are Venus and Daris."
Venus beamed at Daris, "I've always wanted to show off my skills. I've been training."
"Then I hope you can put up a fight." Daris replied and flew down to the arena with Venus following behind.
"Begin!" Terrador did his usual roar.
Daris started off swiftly, using his shadow powers to merge him with the shadows of the wall from the setting sun. Venus looked around nervously as she tried to find the hiding dragon, but it did her no good as Daris appeared right in front of her and swung his tail at her, smacking her in the face. Venus growled angrily as she thought of a way to stop Daris's hit and run attacks, it was something she didn't want to do, but it was her only chance. She focused on her ability to harness life energy and Daris, planning to use just a small bit of his energy to restore hers. It worked as Daris appeared from the shadows and collapsed on the ground for a second, gasping for breath. Feeling guilty, she waited until the dark dragon got back on his feet before she shot out some solar energy, but Daris easily dodged it, moving as swiftly as a shadow.
"I don't know how your powers work, but you have some potential, so get to it." Daris remarked.
Venus scowled, wondering what to do next. She didn't have much time before the dark dragon used his feathery wings to shoot out shadowy feathers, they were sharp as a couple scratched the plant dragoness's scales. Venus had a feeling that the rising moons were giving this guy more power, So why don't we shed a little light on this situation? Using her power, she could feel the roots of plants under the arena, and harnessed their life energy, creating spotlights on the stands.
Everyone looked around, wonder in their eyes at the strange event, "What did you do?" Daris said, shocked.
"Oh nothing, I just used the energy from plants so I could get some light in here, it is getting dark out there." Venus smiled innocently.
Daris said nothing else but instead used his powers over darkness to cover the arena in pitch-black shadows. Venus flinched as a tail blade hit her left side, she couldn't see this dragon; his scales blended him into the night.
"Let's see how you fare when you can't see me." Daris's voice boomed from every direction.
Leeter and the others watched this fight in the balcony, "Daris is really putting on a show out there, this could end quite badly for her." Leeter remarked.
"I don't know, Venus seems like she could put up a good fight." Cynder replied.
"Well, both of our contestants are skilled, their techniques may be different but I think this could be anyone's fight." Ignitus observed.
Back with the two, Venus was struggling to keep up with Daris's attacks, every time she tried to hit him, he'd disappear and then hit her from another side. Venus had to get rid of this field and let her spotlights shine again, she knew Daris was keeping up the field through his will, so if she could get him distracted, she might be able to undo the darkness. Again, she concentrated on her ability and created a dome around her made of rock. It helped, because when Daris prepared to make another strike, he sensed the dome's existence and stopped. At that time, Venus let the dome vanish and she flung herself at her opponent. Digging her claws onto Daris's scales, she used all her strength to push him into a wall, and from that, Daris's field vanished along side his concentration.
"Nicely done, you'll do great later on in your life, this is quite a good test that you are passing." Daris announced as he brushed some dirt off his scales and shook his wings. A feather drifted down, and Daris frowned.
"This is all a test?" Venus asked curiously.
"Only for us it is. So prepare for my next move." Daris replied.
Daris took in a deep breath and absorbed the remaining shadow energy and prepared to fire it. Venus, at the same time, decided to use her favorite attack. Using the life energy that was part of the world, she created three orbs of pure energy, each one glowed with the same green color as her scales. The orbs then began to spin in a circle, going faster and faster until they were a blur. Daris decided it was time to launch his beam of darkness, and at the same time, the life orbs created a spiraling whirlwind and the orbs moved forward, drawing closer and closer until the horizontal tornado appeared to be a cone, the orbs were in front like an arrow. The beam and twister collided, neither attack was giving an inch, until Venus used her own energy to strengthen her attack, leaving her gasping for breath. It worked as her tornado broke through and hit Daris dead-on in his chest blasting him into a wall of the arena.
"Venus is the winner!" Cyril announced.
Venus, herself, flew over to the dark dragon, whom was trying to get back on his paws, "How do you feel?"
"I'll be fine, you've done well." Daris smiled.
Sitting down, Venus asked, "What is with the whole 'test' thing anyway?"
"Well, let's just say that it's one of my duties to make sure people like you have reached their full potential.
"I bet it has to do with that whole Morphius event, doesn't it?" Venus was curious.
Preening his feathery wings, "Yes, you have no idea what that creature can do, you'll need to be in tip-top physical shape if you come across him, and that would be just to survive." Daris explained.
Venus shruddered, the way he talked about the demonic beast made it sound like it was invincible, "Anyway, let's get out of here, it think the next fight is about to begin."

( I may either edit this later, or post the next fight in another post.)
---
#80 Posted: 22:32:18 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 47- mystery of creation part two

As Venus and Daris left the arena, the audience awaited for the next match.
"Alright folks, now that that match has ended, I hope you are ready for the next one; it is between Leeter and Mistain." Ignitus called out.
After the two landed in the arena, Leeter said, "Well, it's about time we got to face."
Mistain replied by saying, "Yeah, after you saved me and Spyro in the were-dragon cavern, I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you."
"Begin!" Came Terrador's familiar roar.
Leeter started off quickly, dashing towards Mistain with his horns at the ready. However, Mistain found himself swirving out of the way in one fluid sidestep; it must have been his power. Mistain smiled as he came to a conclusion that while he couldn't control his ability, he could manipulate it for his own purposes. Leeter frowned, it must have been because it was nighttime, he was glad that Venus's spotlights were still around, or else Mistain could blend into his surroundings easier. The light dragon shot out a beam of light in Mistain's direction, but was surprised that Mistain was now in a different spot. Even more strangely, the spotlights began to dim; this was not looking good for Leeter. Caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice the earth bullet that was coming his way, and even with his quick thinking, it hit his right wing; he even thought he heard a bone break. It was possible, for the pain in that wing became excruciating.
Back up in the balcony, Cynder had just rejoined the spectators, and Cyril said, "Cynder, I thought you said that Leeter was a good fighter."
"He is, but something must be hindering him." Cynder replied, intrigued by this fight.
Back on the arena ground, Leeter looked around, trying to find the earth dragon, but every time he thought he saw him, Mistain would vanish; and so Leeter was on the defense. Leeter did a backflip as he avoided a catapulted boulder from the ground, although his injured wing throbbed painfully. Mistain smiled, he finally figured the secret to his power, and he was using it to the fullest extent; confusing the light dragon and then attacking him from angles that could not be anticipated. Mistain shook the ground under him and Leeter just as the light dragon landed, and then fell to the ground off-balance. Leeter growled, he wasn't getting anywhere at this rate, but with how Mistain was fighting, he needed a plan and fast. Leeter tried to unleash a blast of light to try and shed some light on this fight, and momentarily blinded everyone. Using that chance, he then fired a beam of light at Mistain, whom was rubbing his eyes with a wing. the beam connected, scorching the earth dragon's scales, and even drew blood. Mistain, recovering from that combo, flinched. Then, he used his earth power to create pillars around the arena in random places. If he was lucky, Leeter would never know where to expect him, not with his newfound understanding of his mystery power. Meanwhile, Leeter braced himself for the onslaught, which came from above as Mistain created a boulder around himself and dropped, from which the light dragon narrowly dodged from rolling, though it caused more pain in his right wing. Leeter knew he couldn't last much longer, however, he didn't know just how long. The light dragon braced himself for another attack, feeling the ground rumble, but instead, the pillars in the middle of the arena, fell back into the earth.
Mistain smiled, "I thought you could do better than this. I haven't had such a fun time since ... well, ever. I suppose we should finish this now."
Leeter nodded slightly, and then looked around to see seven transparent clones of Mistain rise from above the ground in a circular pattern. He was confused, this was not something he knew about. In just a few seconds, Mistain fired an earth bullet, and at the same time, the clones turned into transparent grey energy and shot themselves at Leeter. He thought he was done for as he got hit from all eight directions, but was surprised to find that a sphere of light surrounded him like a shield. Leeter smiled not knowing about that, and faced Mistain for the final strike. Mistain was ready, he began running at Leeter, with his ram-like horns ready. What shocked everyone was that the earth dragon appeared to be shifting from place to place without making a single sidestep, in fact it was disorienting. With that distraction, Leeter was not ready when he was knocked into a pillar. Groaning, he got back on his paws, and thought to himself about what to do. He had one technique that could help him, but he was told not to use it except in the most dire of circumstances, and yet, Leeter did not want to lose. Bracing himself, he used magic to levitate into the air, since his right wing was most likely broken. He then surrounded himself in light energy, potent enough to incinerate anything it touched. Leeter then willed the sphere to expand until it covered the entire arena. The light disintergrated the remaining pillars, temporary blinded anyone who stared at it, and burned Mistain. When the light receded, everyone (or at least everyone who could still see) saw Leeter struggling to stay on his paws, and that Mistain was unconscious.
"I believe our winner is Leeter." Ignitus said.
Hearing those words, the light dragon collapsed. "Someone get a healer, they need medical attention." Volteer called out.
After Leeter and Mistain were carried out of the arena, Terrador said, "Everyone, the four remaining fights of this round will take place tomorrow, now you should all get some rest."

(well, that's that, I think. So what do you think of this so far?)
---
#81 Posted: 22:23:46 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 48- valiant efforts

It was the next day of the tournament, and Cynder was watching Spyro rest. His battle with Aesed was fierce, being his first victory against a silver dragon. Cynder then noticed that Spyro was twitching, and then he lifted his head slightly; he was waking up!
"You're awake!" Cynder said happily, her tail was swishing uncontrollably. She then went over to hug the purple dragon with her wings.
"Spyro groaned, "Not to rough, I'm sore all over."
Cynder let go of Spyro and said, "Sorry, it's just that you've been out since your fight with Aesed."
Spyro blinked, "That's almost a day! What happened while I was out?"
"Well, I beat Syrin, Venus beat Daris, and Leeter beat Mistain. You should have seen those two fights, first off Daris was putting on quite a show and it was only by some sort of secret attack of Venus that she won, and then with Mistain, he had the upper paw the entire fight against Leeter. In fact Mistain was doing all kinds of strange magic, he would be at one place one minute and then an entirely different place the next. Leeter only won by scorching the entire arena with light energy, I think everyone is having trouble seeing for a time, it was like looking at the sun.
"Wow, I really missed all that? What about your fight?" Spyro asked.
"Well, Syrin kept me paralyzed with fear energy and then continued to scratch me. I broke free after hearing you call my name." Cynder said, then lightly nuzzled Spyro's neck.
Spyro was surprised, "I called your name? How would you have even heard me? It's quite a distance from hear to there."
"I don't know, but that's what happened. I could hear you as loud as ever." Cynder shrugged.
Spyro then slowly got onto his paws, "Well, if I've been out for almost a day, I need to get some exercise, never got to chance to rest while fighting Malefor's army."
"That may be true, but we aren't in the middle of a war anymore, it's alright to relax after a fight now." Cynder replied, though helped her mate up.
Once Spyro was ready, they walked out of the healers' place, and out into the rest of the city; they almost immediantly ran into Uta and Raiden.
"Hey Spyro, I see you're back up." Uta smiled.
It was then that Spyro remembered something he forgot to do, "Oh shoot, I forgot. Uta, remember of when we were back in your city and I wanted to create a wormhole from here to there? I never got the chance to finish that yet." Spyro did a face-paw but then winced, his body was still aching.
"That's alright, we already got someone to do that." Raiden replied.
Cynder gave them all a curious look, but Spyro cocked his head, "Who?"
"It was Malefor, the young one. He's not much different than you are, it's a good thing, not having to worry about the Dark Master anymore." Uta said thoughtfully.
"Anyway, we were on our way to the arena. Come on." Raiden said and waved his tail, gesturing them to follow.

They arrived at the arena balcony just in time, "Ahh, so the four of you have arrived, we were just about to announce the next fight." Cyril remarked.
"Well Spyro, I hope you've recovered well." Ignitus said.
Terrador turned to the crowd, "If you are all ready, the next fight is between Jet and Young Malefor."
Once the two competeters were ready, Terrador let out his usual roar. Jet went first by whipping his tail around, creating a super-sonic blade of wind that was flung at Malefor. However, it was stopped as Malefor merged with the shadows around him. Jet growled in frustration, knowing that he was going to be out-powered. Since Malefor had every power that he had, this was not something he could win easily. Jet took a deep breath as he braced for the counterattack. What Jet never expected was that it came from above and below at the same time; Malefor had brought up a pillar of stone and a fireball came down from the sky.
"Hmm, never thought about doing something like that." Spyro mused.
"Well, this is the first time we've seen him fight." Cynder replied.
"I've seen him in action, he can fight." They turned around to see Celestial walk up next to them.
Back in the arena, Jet shakily got back onto his feet, he knew that if he wanted a chance to get the upper paw, he would have to act fast. Using his wind powers, Jet created a giant tornado in the arena, threatening to open up everyone's wings and blow them away. What he didn't expect was that Malefor was about to use that tornado to do a powerful comet dash. When the attack was about to hit, Jet made one last effort, he did a wind fury. The wind fury created extremely powerful gusts of wind all around Jet with enough power to decimate the arena. However, the comet dash attack still connected and blasted Jet into a wall.
Even though Jet was still conscious, he yelled out, "I give. I can't get anywhere." If he wasn't in so much pain, he would have sulked.

(I will post the next fight in a day or two)
---
#82 Posted: 20:04:20 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 48- valiant efforts part two

After Malefor helped Jet out of the arena, Ignitus said, "Young Malefor is the winner. Next up we have Uta the light dragoness, and Pacific, a water dragon."
Pacific grinned as he landed on the ground, "This is going to be fun, back home we never had arena fights, so I've never got to see a light dragon in action before today."
"Then let's make this a fight for the ages." Uta grinned back.
As Terrador roared, Uta charged up a beam of light while she and the water dragon paced around each other. Once the fight began, she prepared that beam of light and once she had a clear line of sight, she fired. Pacific rolled out of the way and shot out a stream of water. Uta stood on her hind paws and spun out of the way with a grace that few could have. Pacific growled in annoyance, and decided to create a giant wave of water from the moisture in the air, and then he sent it to crash into the light dragoness. Uta looked at the size of the wave, it was as if it had come straight from the ocean and into the arena, but she wasn't fazed. With all of the play-fights she and her brother had, she had a few tricks to use. Uta focused on her power and sprung into the air, jumping much higher than a normal dragon could have, and did a front flip, landing on the other side. Uta smiled as she saw the looks on the faces of some dragons in the audience, of which were completely shocked, but she didn't see the dragons in the stands behind her get soaked and then frown, seeing as how the attack pracitally just hit them.
Pacific himself stared at the light dragoness, her golden underbelly and wings shown brightly in the sun, "How did you jump that!?" He asked slowly yet loudly.
"Oh, it's nothing, appearently I'm some kind of 'agent of miracles', I think it means I can do some wonderful things." Uta replied casually.
Medona perked up at this, wondering if all of them were finally in the same place, "And soon, we may just find the one of the sun." She said to herself.
Back in the fight, Pacific was wasting no time in trying to get the upper paw in this fight, charging at Uta with his horns lowered, he prepared to knock the dragoness away. And even when Uta jumped out of the way, he was ready. Stopping his charge short, Pacific then spun his tail around to hit Uta. The water dragon's tail connected, sending Uta sprawling into the dirt.
When she got back up, she spat dirt out of her snout, "Yuck, okay, you are so getting it now."
Uta held up her right paw into the air and it began to shine brightly, and then she threw a ball of light energy at Pacific. He would have dodged if it wasn't so fast, so he clenched his teeth together as the burning pain in his stomach became unbearable. Digging his webbed claws into the ground, Pacific counter-attacked with several spheres of water, each one was in a position so that escaping all of them wouldn't happen. However, Uta only opened her wings up to their full length and let light evaporate the attack. Uta frowned, to her, this was getting boring. Stretching her body, she waited until Pacific attacked her, and then using her power, she dodged every physical blow that the water dragon made; claws didn't scratch her, tails didn't slap her, and horns didn't nick her.
Uta smiled as Pacific panted, "What are you smiling about?" The water dragon growled.
"Oh, just this." Uta said. She then began to shine radiantly as she quickly barreled into Pacific, moving at a speed that no one could easily match. Her light charge blasted Pacific into a wall, knocking him out.
"Well, everyone, it seems that Uta is the winner!" Ignitus called out, and most of the audience cheered. It seemed some of them wanted Pacific to win.
Uta shrugged her wings, "Well, you can't win them all." She said to herself and went over to check on the water dragon. Using her light magic, Uta healed her opponent, whom had just opened his eyes.
"I didn't know you were so talented. Looks like I've got some training to do." Pacific groaned.
"Well, you didn't do too bad, so you won't need to make too much progress. Anyway, let's get you out of the way, I believe the next match is about to begin." Uta said, helping the water dragon up.

(well, what do you think so far? just two more fights left for the first round.)
---
#83 Posted: 19:30:37 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
(its about time I got back to this, I've been working on a couple other stories over on fanfiction (.net))

episode 49- judgement of force part one

Ignitus shifted his wings, he felt certain this next fight would be difficult for the people, "As for the last two fights of the first round, we have Raiden versus Zader, and then Celestial versus Olivia."
Olivia took a look at the silver dragoness, whom was smiling. But she wasn't so happy; that fight that Celestial had against Spyro left them both aching for days. Medona, on the other paw, was ready to watch this next fight with interest, for that now, she could see the last of the dragon agents in action.
As Raiden and Zader took their places in the arena, Terrador roared out another "Begin!"
Raiden began instantly; he ran at the electric dragon, preparing to knock him out in a single charge. What he didn't expect was for Zader to just sit still, so he continued his charge. Zader smiled as he held out his right paw as if the stop the dark dragon, and to everyone's surprise, when Raiden's horns met Zader's paw, the dark dragon was stopped as if he hit a steel wall. Raiden blinked in surprise as he wondered just how his attack was stopped with ease, and then, was sent flying from a punch from the electric dragon's left paw.
Raiden thought it over, perhaps his opponent had powers like him. He smiled, curious to see how this ended. Zader unleashed his next attack in the form of a ball of electricity. Raiden punched the ground, surprising everyone with his strength as a slab of rock went into the air to intercept the ball. And then he punched the slab again, this time rocketing it towards Zader at a dangerous speed. The electric dragon then made his own surprise to the people when the slab instantly stopped mid-air and crashed into the ground below it. Raiden took the opportunity to race up to Zader and scratch him with his claws. Zader growled in annoyance as his opponent darted out of the way, and scratched him again, so he used his power to stop Raiden in his tracks.
"Just what kind of dragon are you?" Raiden asked as he struggled to move, but it was as if gravity was against him.
"Well, apparently, I'm some kind of "dragon agent" or so I've been told by that purple dragoness. I think her name is Medona." Zader replied causally.
"Hmm, I see, well so am I. My sister thinks it's something special." Raiden said back, hoping the electric dragon's curiousity would get him to lessen this force.
"And you don't?" Zader tilted his head.
"No." Raiden noticed his chance, and swung his tail around, smacking his opponent across the snout.
"Ouch, I see, you take whatever chance you get in a fight, acceptable." Zader commented.
Raiden only nodded as he barreled into the electric dragon, knocking him into a wall. Zader smirked and cringed at the same time, since the dark dragon was so close, he couldn't avoid his next attack; a bolt of electricity soon coursed through Raiden, causing him to stiffen up. Zader followed up by smacking his opponent with his tail, and due to his power being combined into it, Raiden was sent flying to the other side of the arena. That attack freed him of the paralysis and he soon decided that he couldn't do close range combat without Zader being able to fight back just as hard. Raiden took in a deep breath as he prepared to unleash his secret weapon; throughout the many types of dragons that head seen, none had a breath like him. The dark dragon unleashed a zig-zagging bolt of energy, one that looked like cross between darkness, electricity and something else, presumably plasma. The dark-purple bolt hit Zader directly in his chest, knocking him into a wall and scoarching some scales.
"Just what kind of breath is that?" A dragon in the audience called out.
Ignitus looked at Uta, "Do you have any idea what that is?"
"Somewhat, although we haven't a name for it. I think it's a mix of shadow energy, electricity and something I guess would be plasma." Uta said, thinking it over.
"Hmm, your brother has quite a power." Ignitus said thoughtfully.
Back at the battle, Zader got back onto his paws slowly, that attack was powerful. He knew that he wouldn't be able to take many more of that. He decided that it was time to use his special weapon, and then fired a blast of energy, the same one he used against Syrin and Malefor several weeks ago. Raiden knew that this attack would hurt, so he jumped out of the way and saw that blast hit the wall, breaking it up. Zader, annoyed that it was dodged, decided to use one last trick; using his force powers, he made a dash at Raiden, using the power of his motion to basically fly without using his wings, and prepared to punch the dark dragon out of the arena with his right paw. Raiden, figuring out the plan, smiled and used his own powers to blast himself at the electric dragon, and was ready to counter the punch with his right paw. When the two dragons collided, a massive barrage of shockwaves came as the two offensive powers struggled for supremacy. Neither dragon gave an inch for several seconds as they remained in the air, and then dropped to the ground. Raiden and Zader got back onto their paws quickly, both were ready to continue fighting until the other gave out.
Medona noticed a look in both dragon's eyes, a look of ferality, the two of them seemed to only concentrate on the fight, like nothing else existed.
Uta gulped, "Something's gone wrong, it's like my brother isn't even there anymore, like he only wants to beat Zader.
"I agree, the same thing can be said about Zader, it's as if they've both gained the desire to see the other sprawling across the dirt. Someone has to end this fight before they destroy the arena, and maybe even the whole city" Medona observed, not needing her power to foresee how bad this fight would turn.
"Are you sure, young ones?" Ignitus asked fearfully.
"Very, you can tell just how much strength they still have. Combine that with their destructive power, and things might break, a lot." Medona replied.
"Then we should call this fight a tie." Ignitus turned to Terrador.
"Wait, not like that, someone else should go in there and stop them." Medona found herself willing to do the job.
"But that's against the rules, that person would have to be disqualified." Cyril told her.
Medona took a deep breath, extending her silver wings, "Good thing that I'm not in this competition then."

(yeah, this is getting deep, the next part should be posted within a few days.)
---
#84 Posted: 23:40:36 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
(well, it's been long enough, hopefully watching Code Lyoko season 5 hasn't slowed me down enough.)

episode 49- judgement of force part two

Cyril gasped, "But you can't just do that either. No one except us is allowed to interfere." Cyril emphasized his point by stepping in front of Medona.
Medona sighed, "Just look out there, you can already see the effects that Zader and Raiden's powers are having on the arena."
Cyril could see that the ground was breaking up, slowly, but surely. The combined forces of Raiden's pure destructive power combined with the gravity and motion manipulating abilities of Zader were taking a toll on the arena. Medona winced as the two competitors collided with another punch, and all the while, more rocks started flying into the air.
"I've got to do something, if I don't, we won't even have a city left." Medona took a deep breath, refolded her wings and focused on using her power. Within her mind, she could see it; the city would be destroyed unless someone acted.
"Well, I think she's right," Spyro said, "I don't doubt that whatever Medona is seeing would be a lie. Those two down there have destructive abilities, that if left unchecked, could end in disaster." Spyro gestured to the electric and dark dragons that clashed again; this time, it seemed like Zader and Raiden were no longer aware of what was going on. He also saw some of the audience fly away, already guessing about what would happen.
Medona unfurled her wings again, "Stop me if you wish, but don't come crying to me when things turn worse.
Cyril let the purple dragoness go down to the arena, seeing as how she would act regardless, and also due to his own worries that he didn't wish to speak of. When Medona landed on the arena ground, she took a deep breath and focused on merging her power with her fighting skills, which were decent but rarely used, and then she knew that this technique of hers would allow her to anticipate Zader and Raiden's every move.
Taking in another breath, she called out, "Hey, hatchlings, come and get me!" Medona silently chuckled to herself, insults were not something she used often, but she also braced herself for the coming attacks.
Zader and Raiden simotaneously looked in her direction, their eyes were unfocused to a degree, and they also didn't seem to recognize her. Ferally, they growled at her and proceeded to pounce on her. Medona was ready though, and with split-second timing, she rolled out of the way as they landed on the ground. Zader then made a mad dash at her and she countered by whipping her tail around while spinning herself, causing the electric dragon to tumble as the purple dragoness's tail hit his left front leg. Medona then sensed Raiden coming up from behind her and she jumped into the air, and used her wings to hover. While Raiden missed her, Zader leapt at her, but was unsuccessful as Medona did a mid-air backflip and caught the electric dragon with her tail again, this time in the snout. Thanks to the momentum, Medona stayed in the air just as Raiden made another leap at her, but with a twist, Medona then propelled him forward with her right wing, causing the dark dragon to simply fall to the ground.
Ignitus looked on curiously, and saw some dragons fly back to the stands, equally impressed by Medona's display of melee. Spyro turned to look at him, "She's quite good, it's too bad she didn't want to join in the competition."
"Perhaps she knew this was going to happen, but didn't know when." Terrador suggested.
"It is strange, these 'dragon agents' that your sister is always going on about." Volteer said to Spyro, "Maybe we'll know more after this has been finished."
Back in the arena, Medona continued to dodge the attacks of her opponents, and all the while delivered blows of her own. She knew that her power had no other applicable uses here other than to inform her about their moves; not like Venus's ability to create things, or Uta's amazing feats, or Mistain's unusual power, or these two and their powers, which seemed to involve super-strength and manipulation of force. So, all in all, she could not fight as well as the others, and since her elemental powers were rusty, she couldn't rely on them.
I've got to end this soon, but how? Medona thought while Zader and Raiden were pacing around her, back on the ground. All of a sudden, there! Medona thought, sensing that Zader was about to strike, and she twisted out of the way, scratching him with her left claws. She didn't have time to waste as Raiden nearly rammed into her, but she reacted just in time to sidestep him, tripping him with her tail in the process. Medona started panting, she wasn't going to be able to keep this up for much longer. Medona then noticed how Zader and Raiden weren't using their elements, and yet their powers continued to shake the ground. She then had an idea for an attack that should work to knock both of them out. Rising back into the air, Medona unleashed a blast of something special; sound. Being purple had it's uses, given that she could harness all kinds of powers, including the rarest ones. The sonic blast was green-tinted and slammed full-force into her opponents, knocking them into the remanents of the arena walls.
"Medona has won." Ignitus whispered in surprise.
"So who wins?" Yelled a dragon in the audience.
"Well, Medona is not technically in the tournament, but ..." Ignitus trailed off, unsure.
Medona took a deep breath and announced, "Well, Raiden shall move on to the next round."
"What makes you say that, why not Zader?" The same dragon asked, then glided down to the arena, he was an electric dragon, and about a year older than Zader.
"You favor Zader, huh?" Medona tilted her head curiously.
"Of course," the dragon huffed, "I'm his brother. The name's Radar."
"Well, Radar, I say Raiden will move on because I just know it. I too have special powers, just like your brother and Raiden, and Venus, Mistain, and Uta. Mine happens to be knowing things." Medona replied.
Radar looked at her curiously, "If you insist. I might as well take Zader to the healers, bye." Radar walked over to his brother and lifted him up onto his back and walked off.
"Terrador cleared his throat after a few long seconds, "Well, as soon as we take care of a few things, the last fight of the round shall commence; it will be of Celestial and Olivia."

(Well, I did not expect me giving Zader a brother, oh well. So, what do you think of this episode so far?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:08 11/10/2014 by theuone
#85 Posted: 20:31:44 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 49- judgement of force part three

It was about six hours later when the guardians finished cleaning up the arena and prepared it for the final fight of the first round, and now, everyone was returning to the arena.
"Well Olivia, I don't know what to say other than good luck. No one's beaten Celestial yet, but I think you could. Just try not to get hit as much as possible." Cynder said to her younger sister, hoping the encouragement would help.
"Well, considering how Spyro and Celestial ended in a tie, this won't anywhere near easy. I will see you after this battle." Olivia replied, unfurling her olive-green wings. Once she landed on the ground (of which was still full of debris from the previous fight), she took a good look at the silver dragoness, whom was calmly sitting down and swishing her four-spear-tipped tail across the ground.
"I hope you've brought your A-game, cause I'm not holding back." Celestial said, standing up on her four paws.
"Bring it." Olivia said bravely, and once Terrador made the call, she sent a gust of wind in the direction of the silver dragoness. Celestial calmly countered by raising a barrier of earth and hid behind it. Okay, the dark dragoness thought, I'm going to have to take this fight carefully, and hit her only when the moment is right. Once Celestial lowered her barrier, she launched a fireball in Olivia's direction, but the dark dragoness covered herself in a cloak of shadows to avoid getting burned.
"Playing defensive, huh? Well, you won't get me like that." Celestial taunted.
Olivia, still in the cloak, moved around to behind Celestial, hoping to get a strike there. However, Celestial shot out a burst of silver fire in her direction, destroying the shadow cloak and leaving Olivia exposed. Olivia rolled out of the way just in time to avoid a bolt of electricity. Thinking quickly, she then lashed her tail around, launching a blade of wind, of which hit Celestial in her blue chest. The silver dragoness scowled, it was time to go full-out; she used her ice element to freeze the ground around her, and in the now-slippery arena, Olivia lost her balance. Celestial followed up with an earth bullet, which knocked the dark dragoness into a wall. Shackilly, Olivia tried to get back on her paws, but her claws couldn't get any grip, ad all the while, Celestial was skating around, waiting for her to get back up. Olivia frowned, the silver dragoness was toying with her now. After a few seconds, Olivia's claws gripped into the ice so she could get up, and immediantly she shot out a blast of wind to catch Celestial off guard. It worked and Celestial slipped, bruseing her chin on the ice. Celestial, now annoyed with the ice, made it melt, leaving the ground moist, and got back up. Olivia, taking the chance, unleashed another blade of wind, this time slicing through Celestial's left wing. The silver dragoness grunted as she held her injured wing next to her body, but she narrowly avoided another wind blade that passed extremely close to her right wing.
Back in the balcony, Cynder watched this fight with great interest, her sister could very well win this, but she was worried that Olivia would become cocky.
"Olivia isn't letting up, I'm impressed." Spyro remarked.
Back in the arena, Celestial created a dome of rock over her, hoping to buy sometime for a counter-attack. However, Olivia's wind blades were cutting through the rock, so she didn't have much time left. Using her aura powers, she could sense that the dark dragoness was to her front-right. With split-second timing, Celestial removed her dome and shot out an orb of aura at Olivia, of which the dark dragoness was not prepared for. So it sent Olivia into a wall, and the impact knocked her out.
Cynder and Celestial flew over to Olivia just as she regained consciousness, "You did well, keeping me off balance with those wind blades. However, I didn't become Spyro's equal for nothing; I've faced things you might never have survived." Celestial said encouragingly.
"You did good, sis. You would have won if you'd have just kept calm." Cynder said, helping Olivia up.
"Yeah, I should have tried to keep my distance from the attacks. I was just so overwhelmed with the possibility of success, I just got carried away." Olivia said sulking, and let her head dip down.
"Oh cheer up, you tried and that's what counts." Cynder said sternly, "Now let's get you out of here, tomorrow will be the next round, and I'd like to see you cheer for me." Cynder then smiled as she walked out of the arena with Olivia.

(so, what do you think so far about the tournament?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:16 13/10/2014 by theuone
#86 Posted: 19:52:29 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
(Miss me much? It's high time I got back with this but things keep on getting in the way.)

episode 50 - in light of creation

It was the next day of the tournament, and now the guardians were standing with Spyro, Cynder, Malefor, Celestial, Raiden, Uta, Leeter, and Venus.
"Well, everyone, now that the eight remaining contenders in this tournament have been decided, we will announce the prize to the winner of this competition." Terrador said to the crowd.
"I was wondering if they had one." Malefor remarked about the prize.
"The prize will be a years' worth of healing and energy gems," Ignitus gestured over to the red and green gems, "and some enchanted armor." Spyro was curious about the armor.
"The first round will be between Venus and Young Malefor." Cyril said, concluding the speech.
Venus looked over at Malefor, unsure of how she would do against a purple dragon. The two of them flew down to the arena, which had gotten quick repairs due to earth magic, and Terrador's usual roar signaled the fight to begin. Malefor started off first with an earth bullet, yet Venus dodged it easily. She countered by blasting him with some solar energy. The solar blast struck and Malefor was sent backward, but kept his footing, and prepared a counterattack. Using his ingenuity, Malefor called upon his wind element and sent forth a hurricane-force gale. Venus, thinking quickly, created a wall of vines to stop the wind. She then willed the vines to grab Young Malefor, but a blast of fire from the purple dragon stopped them. Venus winced from the pain due to her connection to the vines, but kept her focus. Abandoning her attack with the vines, she instead used her power and from the life energy of the vines, created a small maze to try and confuse Malefor. What she didn't expect was for the purple dragon to unleash a shockwave of earth energy, destroying the walls. Frowning, Venus tried another blast of solar energy but it was reflected by a wall of ice from Young Malefor. The plant dragoness was getting upset with how all of her attacks were getting nowhere. Running out of ideas, Venus decided to use her "creation twister" attack as she called it. Following the same method as before, she launched her signature attack, hoping to win, and while it did hit Malefor, she was surprised when the purple dragon picked himself off of the ground right next to one of the arena walls.
"How is it you are able to get back up?" Venus asked, dismayed.
"Lots and lots of practice." Malefor said, smiling.
Venus huffed, sulking, she said "This is so not fun. This is not what I had signed up for; I give up." Venus pounded her left paw (clenched up) on the ground for emphasis.
"Well, that was not what I expected." Malefor looked form the plant dragoness and up to the balcony, where the guardians were.
"Since Venus has quit, Young Malefor is the winner." Terrador said to the crowd.
While Venus was walking out of the arena, Malefor ran up to her, "Hey, why'd you quit." He asked curiously, and a bit disappointed.
Venus sighed, "It just wasn't getting very fun. I really just wanted something fun to do."
"I see, well, once you're all healed up, why don't you come watch the rest of the tournament, I plan to win it all." The purple dragon smiled.
"Alright, hopefully you'll win." Venus swished her tail and flew off.

(sorry for the extremely slow updating, I have other things taking away my attention.)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:06:04 23/11/2014 by theuone
#87 Posted: 19:56:34 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
episode 50 - in light of creation part 2

While Venus and Young Malefor left the arena, Terrador cleared his throat as he prepared for the announcement, "Now then, the next round will be between Cynder, and Leeter. Get ready you two, I hope this will be quite a spectacle."
Cynder looked over at the male light dragon, whom was already flying down, and so she followed. She was curious about how she would do, considering how light and dark opposed each other. Once the earth guardian let out his roar, Cynder wasted no time in attacking Leeter; doing so with a blast of fear energy. The light dragon narrowly rolled out of the way to avoid getting hit, and countered with a blast of light. Cynder shifted into the darkness and moved out of the way, and after that, she fired a blast of poison at Leeter. He created a shield of light energy to block it, he shot out spears of light energy at Cynder.

(will edit eventually for more)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:09 25/02/2015 by theuone
#88 Posted: 19:12:44 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Well, folks, this bites, im moving slower than ever, but I haven't given up on this. Will edit previous post for story soon.)
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#89 Posted: 07:22:10 07/02/2015
Woah, this is cool, I can't believe its been around this lng and I haven't noticed it, its quite good.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#90 Posted: 13:38:36 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Thanks, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get back to this.)
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#91 Posted: 06:00:59 08/02/2015
keep going, it definetely has a good story.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#92 Posted: 20:08:16 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry folks, but this is on hold until further notice.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me