Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Adventure Into Space [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#1 Posted: 23:19:02 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
This is a new fanfic I'm writing.

I will try to make it clear and more detailed.

No asking to be in it! I will not let you be in it if you ask!

Chapter 1 soon.

The main characters (good guys):

Troll Slug
Bash28
Sky Airglow
hardcoreignitor
Ash Starkindle
And who could forget slambam104?
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#2 Posted: 23:45:10 30/12/2013
Cool! Cant wait.

Everything to do with space is epic.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 00:12:52 31/12/2013
Question: Will everyone die?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#4 Posted: 00:21:41 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Probably, but only 1 or 2 from the main characters.
#5 Posted: 00:23:53 31/12/2013
I just love how there are 3 shippings in the cast of good guys:
BashGlow, HardcoreAsh, and SlamSlug!
jk jk jk
---
nyeheheheheh

Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#6 Posted: 02:17:24 31/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
BashGlow, HardcoreAsh,and SlamSlug!
jk jk jk

u better be kidding

This fanfic looks cool btw
#7 Posted: 03:16:05 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Launch plz

Ash Starkindle walked into the rocket. hardcoreignitor winked at her, but she glared at him and walked away. Troll Slug and Bash28 were battling their Pokèmanz. slambam104 and Sky Airglow played "Rock Paper Scissors."

Then the launch came. The rocket shook. "Wait...who's flying?" Ash asked. "Me!" A voice called. The voice was no other then HIR. "No. Just no." HCI exclaimed. The rocket blasted in air, and Troll Slug an Bash lost Wi-Fi. Bash's 3DS even broke. "We're gonna die!" Sky yelled. "Yay!!!" HIR exclaimed. "Wait..." He added. The ship crashed on a star, which was about to blow up. It blew up, and the 7 trie to swim away. Luckily, slambam, Troll Slug, Ash, Bash, Sky and HCI had their suits on. HIR was crushed under the pressure, turning blue from the lack of oxygen, and finally burned up in the flames. The 6 alive found a planet, which had neon green shiny lights pointing to it.

When they arrived, Sky fainted. "What the-" Bash exclaimed. Sky turned out to still be alive, but barely. It also turned out that they could breath on the planet. "Hello. I am Hot Dog 542, king of this world. This is called "Planet Shibishambagiddygong". He said friendly. "Remember that or you will be executed." Still friendly and sweet. Sky walked back to them, healed. "Where do you come from?" Hot Dog asked. "I'm from Earth, with the fainted girl, Sky, the balloon thing, Ash, the Italian plumber, HCI, the monkey person, slambam, and Troll Slug, the nerd person that looks like Milhouse or Cody, is from Mars." Bash explained. "I'm Bash." He added.

The 6 of them explorer. slambam went to an animal shelter to adopt foreign animals, Bash and Troll Slug played games at the arcade, Sky became a doctor, as a token of gratitude for saving her life, HCI looked around, and Ash looked around in the opposite direction.

"This." Sky said. "Place." Bash and Troll Slug said. "Is." HCI said. "Totally." slambam said. "AWESOME!" Ash exclaimed.

Chapter 2 soon!
#8 Posted: 04:16:27 31/12/2013
Cool!!!!
#9 Posted: 04:47:44 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2, our heroes encounter an evil monster terrorizing the planet for centuries.
#10 Posted: 14:21:54 31/12/2013
Can't wait!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#11 Posted: 14:45:35 31/12/2013
I forgot slambam ;>>
#12 Posted: 15:14:20 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Terrorizer Thing

"It's coming again." CommanderGame, the head of the army warned Hot Dog 542. "Think these newbies can stop it?" He asked. "Let's see." CG replied.

All 6 heroes received a sting in the neck from a taser. They dropped down and were dragged into Area 13. "Area 13?" slambam asked. "Are you insane?" "13 is lucky for us Shibishams." Hot Dog replied. "But no time to goof off. The evil Terrorizor is attacking. Spelt T-E-R-R-O-R-I-Z-O-R." "But that's spelled wrong!" Troll Slug whined. "It's supposed to be spelt that way." CG muttered. "Let's do it!" HCI said. "Don't die!" Hot Dog said. "Wait, what?" Sky asked. "That's not fair!" Ash whined. "Your friend accepted for all of you!" CG cheerfully replied. "I knew you would cause trouble, HCI." Bash groaned. "Oops." HCI said.

The 6 heroes got into their pods and went to defeat the evil Terrorizor. "I'm hit!" Ash yelled. She crashed down 12 feet into a swimming pool. "I CAN SHOW YOU HOW DO GET HOME." Terrorizor boomed. "Yeah...no." HCI said. "Wait! He doesn't-" slambam started. "TOO BAD." Terrorizor yelled, and blasted him into the ground 62 feet in the sky. "SLAMBAM!" Troll Slug yelled and jumped. Bash, Sky and HCI started shooting the beast. "OWWWWW." Terrorizor yelled, and collapsed to the ground, it's face in a lava puddle. "OW." It shrieked. The lava pool apparently had a mind of its own, and dragged Terrorizor in. "Yeah!" Bash called from the pilots.

"Thank you." Hot Dog said. "Here is a medal to our 3 heroes!" CG gave a medal to Bash, Sky and HCI. "Ahem." Ash said with a disapproving glare. "Here's mine. I'll get tons of medals in the future." HCI said, and tossed it to Ash. "Thanks!" Ash said cheerfully.

The heroes decided they wanted to go back to their home. "Wait!" Troll Slug said. "I found a village named darkSpyro! We need to go there to live." Troll Slug insisted. "I'll go." Bash said. "Sure." Sky said. "I can save more animals, let's do it." slambam answered. "If Ash does." HCI said. "Nah..." Ash said.

"See yah." HCI said. "Wait! We can go together and part when we get there." slambam reasoned. "Yeah!" Ash agreed.

The scene shows a camera, then Hot Dog and CG viewing them with a monitor. "Oh, leaving already? I don't think so." CG grinned. "Let's bring in the monsters." Hot Dog grinned.
#13 Posted: 15:23:35 31/12/2013
Awesome
#14 Posted: 17:17:06 31/12/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Quote: hardcoreignitor
BashGlow, HardcoreAsh,and SlamSlug!
jk jk jk

u better be kidding

This fanfic looks cool btw

I am sorry, but it is a shipping.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15 Posted: 19:22:15 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 Part 1: The Most Wild Brawl Ever

"Let's summon 5 of Wild's clones." Hot Dog said. "Wild is OP." CG replied. They summoned Wild on our heroes.

"Hey. I'm Wild." All the Wild's said. "Let's go." Troll Slug insisted. Each Wild picked a target, except no one picked Bash, who escaped in a pod and flew away.

Wild Clone 1 slashed at HCI. He swiftly dodged and kicked her in the face, and lunging at Wild Clone 4, who was after Ash. Ash and HCI each went on a pod. slambam ran away from Wild Clone 2, his Wild Clone, and got away to safety. Sky did the same with Wild Clone 2.

Troll Slug had to face 3 Wild's. Using dark energy, Troll Slug blasted all the Wild's and hopped in a ship.

"After them!" CG yelled. "Let's go." Hot Dog answered.

TBC
#16 Posted: 18:13:45 01/01/2014
HEY
WILD CLONES ARE MY THING
---
nyeheheheheh

#17 Posted: 14:55:40 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
IM A THIEF
#18 Posted: 02:36:38 03/01/2014
Awesome story!
#19 Posted: 00:23:52 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 Part 2: The Most Wild Brawl Ever

"Do we have to?" Hot Dog whined. "Do you want them to go away?" CG asked. "Fine." Hot Dog said, then pressed a button.

Metallo rose from the ground. "You suck." He told CG. "No you do!" CG whined. The two got into a fist fight.

The 6 planes started to rush in further in space. Metallo flew in front of them and started firing lasers out of his eyes. One hit HCI's ship, which crashed down into space.

"What's happening?" Ash cried. "Let's go!" Sky yelled. The 5 sped past Metallo, fired all their weapons and blew him up.

HCI crashed past the atmosphere and landed in darkSpyro. "Where am I?" He asked.

"You are at darkSpyro." wakapro77 told him. "I am a hunter. HIR and Wild are currently missing. "Will you help us find them?"
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#20 Posted: 00:34:04 04/01/2014
Brawl x3
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#21 Posted: 02:34:42 04/01/2014
this is awesome!
Can I be- just kidding
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#22 Posted: 23:33:50 04/01/2014
Awesome
#23 Posted: 01:11:50 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: darkSpyro

Troll Slug, slambam, Bash, Ash and Sky were getting closer to darkSpyro and Earth. "Nice knowing you." Bash e-mailed everyone.

Ash got off at Earth. "BYE!!!" She said, and flew into Earth. The 4 heroes went to darkSpyro.

"YOU GUYS! STOP!" A police officer said. "YOU GUYS ARE GUILTY OF CRIME!" JCW555 said. "Thank you for reporting these criminals, HCI." JCW told HCI. "YOU!" Sky yelled. "Troll Slug and slambam, 2 days Gnorc. Bash, 3 day. Sky, since you were the leader and killed, Ripto." JCW growled. "What?" slambam asked. "Gnorc is tempo, Ripto is permanent." JCW explained.

slambam and Troll Slug were shoved in one cell, and Bash with a criminal that went by "BahamutBreaker." "NOOO!" Bash yelled.

Mrmorrises, a passerby went up to JCW. "Where is your evidence?" He asked. "HCI has told me all of this." JCW explained. "What? You trust him?" Sky asked. "Yes, why not?" JCW said. "I have been convinced by the ghost of X-Treme to ditch you guys." HCI whispered to Sky.

Sky was in front of dark52. He snapped his fingers and she was dead and sucked in eternal darkness.
#24 Posted: 01:17:59 05/01/2014
this character is nothing like me
I don't just stop at earth
I explore
(plzdunkillmeimjustbeingsilly)

100/10 awesome except when Sky died
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#25 Posted: 01:20:06 05/01/2014
NOT SKY!
---
you never saw me
#26 Posted: 01:25:46 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Only because she's inactive.

RECAP:

HCI crashes onto dS and betrays everyone.
Ash says "Screw y'all" and goes to Earth.
Sky is framed and killed.
The 3 left are jailed.
Bash will likely get beaten up by Bahamut.
#27 Posted: 01:26:52 05/01/2014
Earth < dS
#28 Posted: 01:36:54 05/01/2014
Au revoir, mes Amis
---
nyeheheheheh

#29 Posted: 17:09:29 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Jailbreak!

Troll Slug scurried about, trying to find a way to escape. "It's no use." slambam sighed.

Meanwhile, Bash was in a corner, and Bahamut was coming closer. "Shape up, PUNK." Bahamut said. Bash got his bow and arrow he hid in his shirt and shot Bahamut. "Ow!" Bahamut said.

HCI looked at the scene. "Oh JCW..." He said. "What?" He asked, then looked at Bash. "Murder? That's another month, BASHIE."

Bash was devastated. "No one calls me Bashie." He said, then broke open the door and started beating up JCW. Bahamut snuck out.

Troll Slug found an opening, and climbed out of the cell. slambam followed. "Is this legal?" He asked, worried. "How would I know?" Troll Slug replied cheerfully. "Oh, brother." slambam groaned.

Bash tore JCW into bits. "I'M COMING, HARDCOREIGNITOR." He yelled. "It's H-C-I." HCI said, like a troll. "DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?" Bash asked.

Suddenly, Ash jumped out of a plane and landed on her feet in between them. "What did I miss?" She asked. "Oh, nothing, we were having a friendly conversation." HCI answered. "STUPID *****, THAT HCI." Bash yelled. "Seems legit." She said.

The three of them followed Troll Slug and slambam, in a secret chamber underground. "Wait, Sky died?" Ash asked. "Yeah..." slambam replied. "So what's next on our to-do list?" Ash asked.
#30 Posted: 17:17:55 05/01/2014
You shoulda made me call him Bashyboy
That reallllly pisses him off
---
nyeheheheheh

#31 Posted: 17:56:30 05/01/2014
Awesome.
#32 Posted: 23:57:13 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh, Sky is back. But she died already. And I hate reviving characters. :/
#33 Posted: 04:06:10 09/01/2014
When is next chapter?
#34 Posted: 04:29:11 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Why not now? Probably gonna b short.

Chapter 6: The Tournament

"Let's hit the arcade." Bash suggested. They changed into disguises and head on it to the arcade. "Hey, are you entering the tournament?" A man that claimed to be named "DummyZ" asked. "Yeah." Troll Slug replied. "Names?" DZ asked.

"I'm somePerson." Bash lied. "I'm TOTALLY Seiki." Ash fibbed. "And I'm DragonCamo!" HCI exclaimed. "Names HotDogAndZap." Troll Slug lied. "And I'm slambam104!" slambam said honestly.

The 5 went into a room. "So this is a tournament?" HCI asked. "Yes." DummyZ said.

ROUND 1
HDAZ vs. sP (real ones)

HDAZ and sP battle it out, but sP drains her health before she can attack.

ROUND 2
HDAZ vs. sP (fake ones)

Same as last time, but "HDAZ" wins.

ROUND 3, 4, 5

slambam wins, Ash and HCI both lose.

SECOND PART!
ROUND 1

HDAZ (fake) vs. slambam

slambam uses his mad skillz to defeat Troll Slug.

ROUND 2

sP vs. CL

sP beats CL.

THIRD PART
ROUND 1

slambam beats sP and wins.

"Congrats! You get the- wait, weren't you 4 those baddies? Thanks for stopping them, HCI, or should I say, IMPOSTER." DZ yells.
#35 Posted: 21:22:58 09/01/2014
Cool yay ._.
#36 Posted: 22:23:16 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 will just be the 5 of us running from DZ.
#37 Posted: 23:47:16 09/01/2014
Yay...
#38 Posted: 16:17:21 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: GOTTA RUN FROM DUMMYZ

The 5 ran and ran from DZ. "Hey! Come back here!" DummyZ yelled.

slambam, HCI and Troll Slug all went left. Bash and Ash went right. DummyZ looked left. Then right. He started chasing Ash and Bash.

Troll Slug paused to take a breath. "Wow, that was crazy." HCI exclaimed. "AXE!" slambam yelled. Axes started to swing from the ceiling. "AHHHHHH!" Troll Slug screamed, and started running around. "AXES!" HCI yelled. "Calm down. It's foam." slambam said.

Ash and Bash saw DummyZ chase them. DummyZ took out a crossbow and started shooting them. The shots all missed. "Oh no, you can't kill us." Ash taunted. DummyZ took at a sword and charged. Ash and Bash stopped. They were at a dead end!

An axe swung back and forth. It chopped off HCI's head. "Ow. I'm okay." He said. slambam picked up his head and the threesome ran into the darkness. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey." HCI said. "What?" Troll Slug asked. "How do I use the bathroom?" He asked. "Ugh..." slambam groaned and chucked his hea backwards. "Hey. Hey. I'm sorryyyy!" HCI yelled, but his head rolled away.

DummyZ cornered Ash and Bash. They found a rope and swung to the next platform. "Ha! You are really DUMMYZ." Bash taunted, but slipped and fell into the dark hole. "Bash!" Ash cried.

Ash raced in the distance. She bumped into slambam and Troll Slug. "Where's HCI?" Ash asked. "Oh...uh..." slambam muttered. "He died from an axe." Troll Slug said. "Where's Bash?" slambam asked. "I don't know." Ash said.

Bash landed in a bouncy castle. "Yay!" He said cheerfully. "Ow. Ow. Ow." A familiar voice
says. It looked like a Luigi head. "HCI!" Bash exclaimed.

THE SUSPENSE
#39 Posted: 16:38:54 12/01/2014
Can I get a robot body?
---
nyeheheheheh

#40 Posted: 00:23:10 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll probably kill off another character, not sure yet.
#41 Posted: 23:43:42 13/01/2014
When's the next chapter.?
#42 Posted: 01:12:39 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Soon, as long as I have support.
#43 Posted: 22:29:01 17/01/2014
Okay. Soon???
#44 Posted: 03:45:32 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
[OMGSORRYFORBUMPDON'TKILLME]

Chapter 8: DragonCamo

"What are you doing here?" HCI asked Bash. "I fell." He replied. "Where are the other 3?" HCI asked. "Upstairs?" Bash guessed. A body tumbled down the stairs. "My body!" HCI exclaimed, then hopped in. "How is that possible?" Bash asked a fully functioning HCI.

Troll Slug, slambam, and Ash walked downstairs. "Hey!" Ash yelled. She saw Bash and HCI. "How did you get your body back?" slambam asked. "Magic, the old HCI style!" HCI said cheerfully.

The gang walked into a mysterious hallway, through some chambers. Troll Slug, slambam, and HCI felt nothing. Ash and Bash felt pain. When they escaped, Ash turned into a Skitty, wearing a rainbow hat. Bash turned into a grey wolf, the kinds that live in mountains.

DragonCamo and Seiki looked at the keyboard, then at the camera. "Let's launch ORAD." Seiki said. "Yes." DC said. ORAD was the operation they were planning, Operation: Ripto's and Demos. They would digitalize the world of darkSpyro. Then, DC would hack into dark52's account. As dark, he would demote the 7 moderators, though one was ripe for demotion, as rumoured. ItsJustMe, wakapro77, JCW555, gillgrunt987, SpyroD, Matteomax, and bionicle2809 would be demoted from Hunter status. They would then be Ripto'd. As dark, they would put up false "New Hunter" applications. However, instead of applying to be a moderator, they would actually apply to be Ripto'd. DC would happily accept everyone. He would go through the user list, making everyone a Ripto. However, besides DC and Seiki, as long as they don't apply, he would spare 5 random people, not decided yet.

[AN: This fanfic is not serious, DC and Seiki would never hack the admin.
Every user on dS is a user in this fanfic EXCEPT CG, HD542, HIR, Wild, Sky, and Metallo.]
#45 Posted: 03:53:07 22/02/2014
What!!"!!!! I don't want to be ripto'd!!!
---
#46 Posted: 04:53:23 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: The Elfangel Duo

prextail202 listened to DC and Seiki talking, having a good time. She got out her gadget. It looked like a missing button, but in reality, it was a special computer drive that could store more space then a regular drive. assassinelf followed her. The two were old enemies, until they made up. They formed a tiny group called Elfangel. Only 5 months ago, they learned they were cousins. "Let's go." AE said. DC noticed. "Seiki!" He yelled. Seiki leaped at AE, then handcuffed him and threw him in a cell. prextail lunged at Seiki, kicking him in the face. Meanwhile, DC had finished his button that can transform the world into a website. He pressed the button.

Seiki woke up. "Huh?" He asked himself. He had transformed into a name "Seiki". He spotter "DragonCamo". They pressed a button at the same time, turning into Spyro with Sparx. The admin, dark52. The real dark was transferred into a glass bottle, with "dark52" floating in it. "Mod applications." Sparx said. "Right." Spyro said. They watched as the users signed up. Kevinert, Aura24, Eevee88, awesomerockets, Rand O M, and Spyroboy signed up immediately. DC demoted the remaining mods, then Ripto'd them. Prex was watching all this.

Meanwhile, Ash looked at the applications. She tried not to apply. "It's dangerous!" HCI warned. "Yeah...dangerous." Bash said sarcastically, then signed up. "It's a trap!" slambam yelled. "Really?" Troll Slug asked, confuzzled. "Maybe so." slambam said, seriously.

DC looked at the members who signed up. "Before we Ripto, let's do some spring cleaning!" DC sung. He Ripto'd a few thousand users. He then checked the Mod Signups, who had many more people. He accepted almost everyone. On the last person, Bash28, Prex jumped out of the air and kicked DC. Seiki/Sparx, with wings, flew off to hide. DC was somehow kicked. prex pressed a button.

Everything was back to normal, as living things instead of text. "Yay!" AE cheered. prex smiled, then opened the jar. dark52, Eevee, Aura, Baro, Rickorio, CL, Rand, Spyroboy, and everyone who signed up were freed. dark managed to reject Bash's request so he wouldn't get Ripto'd, then, with some luck, brought the Ripto'd back, and promoted all the mods again.

"DC" and "Seiki" revealed to not be them, the real DC and Seiki were playing Pokèmon, but some robots with "Elan" on the back. dark studied it. "You two!" He yelled at prex and AE, as he knew "Elan" was ELfANgel. The two of them ran away.

[AN: Yes, this story is continuing, AE and Prex will be the criminal gang for now, I guess.]
#47 Posted: 05:20:01 22/02/2014
What! Ok.
---
#48 Posted: 14:56:02 22/02/2014
Sometimes, the amound of characters/words from one post is differing, you should remind yourself about that and make sure every post is the same amound/limit/etc.

The storyline is very nice so far, and I'm applouding you about the fact you've asked users to be in or not smilie

Good job! Thumbs up!
#49 Posted: 15:10:43 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
@NINJAsk- Thanks! smilie
Chapter 10: The Hot Dog Games

Hot Dog 542 and CommanderGame were flying in a ship. They landed on darkSpyro. "Well then." CG exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Ash, Bash, Troll Slug, HCI, and slambam were at a hotel. "This has a nice view!" HCI exclaimed. "We need to stop Elfangel from recruiting people!" slambam yelled.

HD542 and CG landed in a small hut. "Ahhhh u recked mui hose!!!!! D:<" A younger Red Sparx said. It looked like Gooby. "Like my clone?" Rand O M asked. He walked to them. "This is Gooby. I learned to clone myself. However, it's a baby version of me." Rand explained. "Gooby pls." HD542 joked. Rand picked up a brick from the rubble and threw it at his face.

Meanwhile, Prex and AE tried to recruit people of darkSpyro. "Clay." Prex snuck up to ClayFace. "Yes?" He asked grumpily. "Join us." Prex said. "Sure." ClayFace said.

The trio of Elfangel set forward. They met CG, Rand, Gooby, and HD542. "CG. Rand. Gooby. Join us?" AE asked. "Shore." Gooby replied. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I?" HD542 asked. "Whatever." ClayFace exclaimed. "Sure!" CG replied. "Fine. YOLO, right?" Rand answered. The 7 of them set forward to the base.

"Our plan." Prex started. "Is to destroy this world." Everyone but AE nodded. AE then spoke. "The seven of us will be the only survivors." He said, with no emotion. "First we should attack these 5 people. I heard they were trouble makers." AE said grimly. "Their names. Troll Slug, slambam104, Bash28, hardcoreignitor, and Ash Starkindle." Rand spoke up. "Who's in charge of what?" Rand asked. "Rand, Gooby, you two break into the council and burn it down. ClayFace, you use your spam army to attack the mod cabin. CG, you and HD542 must do ORAD again. Break into dark's account. Wreck havok." Prex said. "AE and I will capture those 5 trouble makers.

At the hotel, Bash was having trouble sleeping. Somehow, he could discover that something bad was going on. SB seemed to be staying up, too. "We're under the council. They are tough cookies." He said, nervous but confident. Bash smiled and went to bed.

---
Will Elfangel destroy the world? Will Rand clone himself to make more Gooby's? Find out in Chapter 11!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:12:14 22/02/2014 by Troll Slug
#50 Posted: 15:14:45 22/02/2014
You're welcome smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me