Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men) [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#51 Posted: 20:42:45 04/01/2014
Quote: assassinelf
Hci murdered him! I bet you 1 penny

PENNYS ARE WORTHLESS IN CANADA
GO AHEAD
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#52 Posted: 20:54:02 04/01/2014
Exactly. They are actually debating stop making pennies in the US to. That's why I bet you one.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#53 Posted: 01:40:28 05/01/2014
Damn you!
---
nyeheheheheh

prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#54 Posted: 01:41:59 05/01/2014
I though they stopped making pennies everywhere :/
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#55 Posted: 04:42:09 05/01/2014
Who else said Not Guilty? Probably Ash or TS.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#56 Posted: 05:15:26 05/01/2014
Can't wait till next part! d^D^b
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#57 Posted: 18:02:50 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 7

Slambam turns around with a small smile.

Hardcoreignitor slams his fist on the table. "Well isn't this just idiotic?" He says, approaching Prextail "I can't believe YOU. You come in here, vote guilty with the rest of us, then some preacher spills his heart out, and you change your vote just like that!" He says to Prextail.

"Hey wait now, I didn't change my vote!" Prextail denies.
"Okay then, who did?" Hardcoreignitor asks.
"Pardon me, but wasn't this a SECRET ballot?" Fluffyhamster asks.
"Oh please, you can say that all you want, but THERE ARE NO SECRETS IN A JURY ROOM" hardcoreingitor argues.
"I agree, somebody's got to confess to it" CommanderGame says.
"Yes, and I know exactly who" hardcoreignitor says, looking back at Prextail.

"She didn't change her vote. I DID!" Brutalbash blurts out.
"Another one joins the army" DummyZ sighs.
"Oh, it was YOU" hardcoreignitor says, loudly "I might not have seen that one coming, but I can't imagine any good reasons as to why, flying out your mouth anytime soon"
"Hey now!" I-Brawler says. "That's no way to talk to an elder, guys like you need to learn some respect. Let him speak"
"Thank you" Brutalbash says. "This gentleman" indicating Slambam"gambled for our support, and I gave it to him. It's not easy to stand against the ridicule of all of the others. And I respect his motives."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:16:43 05/01/2014 by Mrmorrises
#58 Posted: 18:11:50 05/01/2014
Morris, I will say it again, you capture my essence perfectly.
---
nyeheheheheh

#59 Posted: 18:35:42 05/01/2014
This is pretty cool
---
#60 Posted: 19:03:29 05/01/2014
Nice job smilie
---
#61 Posted: 20:51:54 05/01/2014
Great job.
#62 Posted: 04:43:39 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 8

"Are you actually being serious, now?" Hardcoreignitor asks Brutalbash.
"Why not? There are no jokes in a jury room." Brutalsbash answers.
"Hey, uh I'm gonna go to the bathroom" DummyZ states "This debating is stirring up a pain in my brain"
"I guess he's right" Torchsheep says "We ought to take a break"
"Fine by me" CommanderGame says, as DummyZ and Slambam go into the bathroom.

Everyone disperses. "Boy, this reminds me of my advertising company" ClayFace says to Fluffyhamster "Ya know, at our meetings, some guy always introduces a new idea, that everyone is apalled by, and next thing ya know, there are other people actually supporting it. What do you do?" He asks.
"Oh, I make watches. I'm a watchmaker" Fluffyhamster answers.
"Well I'll bet you put a lot of TIME into making those!" ClayFace says laughing hysterically.

Meanwhile, Slambam and DummyZ wash their hands and faces in the bathroom.
"Hey, are you a salesman?" DummyZ asks.
"No" Slambam responds.
"Well I think you'd make a darn good one" DummyZ states.
"Why?" Slambam asks,
"Because you never give up" DummyZ answers. "Which is just a nicer way of saying that you're stubborn."
"Hm." Slambam responds,
DummyZ exits. I-Brawler enters.

"Man oh man" I-Brawler says with a grin "You really believe he's not guilty?" He asks Slambam.
"Well, I don't know" Slambam responds.
"I don't quite understand how you can not know, Troll slug is just too guilt struck" I-Brawler says.
"Suppose you were in Troll slug's position" Slambam says.
"Well, I'm not one to....suppose things, so, um, I...well....I'm a house painter not a supposer. I'll just say, that you've never been more wrong in your lifetime to think he ain't guilty" I-Brawler says, and then exits. Slambam stares down at the floor with a small frown.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:46 10/01/2014 by Mrmorrises
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#63 Posted: 21:13:01 08/01/2014
Wise words from me.

I is wize. smilie
---
you never saw me
#64 Posted: 23:35:53 09/01/2014
I have 2 on meh side. smilie
#65 Posted: 00:53:34 10/01/2014
Can I be a CEO?
---
nyeheheheheh

#66 Posted: 21:39:24 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 9

Slambam exits the bathroom.

Prextail fans herself "Good lord it's hot in here" she says. She looks at Levanjess strangely "Hey, uh, pardon me, but do you ever sweat?" Prextail asks.
"No.....I don't" Levanjess answers.

Slambam looks over and sees Ash starkindle talking to hardcoreignitor
"10 to 2, huh. How do you like that?" Hardcoreignitor asks Ash.
"Well.....I can believe it" Ash answers.
"I find it difficult to believe that someone would actually agree with such a horribly ignorant person as him" he says referring to Slambam "I mean really, he might be an adult physically, but he has the mind of a 10 year old" hardcoreignitor says, almost as thought Slambam were not there.
"Okay, now I just feel sorry for the him" Ash says.
"I kind of feel sorry for him too, because of how ridiculously ignorant and mentally weak he is" hardcoreignitor says.
Slambam walks over "I can hear you, you know that?" he asks.
"Yeah, well I really don't care" hardcoreignitor says.
CommanderGame walks in on them "Okay, okay, listen here! he says to Slambam "Now, when I first found out someone thought that Troll slug wasn't guilty, I was expecting intelligible arguments. You look intelligent to me, but in reality that's not the case. You've spent way too much time stalling us with your petty arguments that hardly prove anything. You're just.......um.....obtuse! That's the perfect word." CommanderGame says grinning.

"Alrighty, break time's over, ladies and gentleman!" Torchsheep says cheerfully.

The jurors all take their seats.
#67 Posted: 22:01:48 10/01/2014
Wow. It's amazing how mentally weak all characters accept Prex, Ash, and Slambam are.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#68 Posted: 02:18:05 11/01/2014
Cool, an update!
I think it's funny because I actually don't sweat much irl either.
---
but i love it all smooth
#69 Posted: 02:26:58 11/01/2014
Keep up the good work!
#70 Posted: 03:31:29 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 10

DummyZ puts his feet up on the table "So uh, where did we leave off doc?" he asks.
"I beg your pardon, but didn't you know it's bad manners to put your feet on the table?" Fluffyhamster asks DummyZ.
"Well it's not like we're having dinner on this table or anything!" DummyZ retorts.

"Wasn't there even some post Troll slug made saying he would kill dark52?" hardcoreignitor asks.
"Oh yeah, there was! But who was it who said they found it.....?" Ash starkindle responds.
"It was assassinelf" Slambam answers "He claims that he saw the post before Troll slug deleted it"
" Assassinelf was the only one who claimed he saw the post, wasn't he?" Prextail asks.
"Yes" Slambam answers "So Troll slug would have had to delete the post very VERY shortly after making it"
"That's not what matters at all" hardcoreignitor says.
Slambam looks over at him "Then what is it that matters?" He asks.

Hardcoreignitor gets up. "It's the fact that Troll slug MADE A POST saying he would kill dark52!" He answers.
"And would he have truly meant that he would kill dark52?" Slambam asks.
"Don't tell me he didn't mean it, now!" Hardcoreignitor replies "If anyone said something like that you can be damn sure that they mean it, especially if the person they said it about WAS FOUND DEAD SHORTLY AFTERWARD"
"People say they'll kill someone all the time" Slambam says "You know? They never mean it"
Hardcoreignitor groans "Dark52 was FOUND DEAD just afterward. Are you getting what I'm saying?" He asks.
"I don't think that if Troll slug really had the intention of killing dark, he would make a post about it. Do you?" Slambam asks.
"Maybe Troll slug decided to use his brain and delete the post. Everyone makes posts that they regret now, you know that!" Hardcoreignitor responds.
"I know, but I still think that Troll slug is smarter than to post it even in the first place" Slambam says.
"Smart?" CommanderGame asks. "What do you mean, he's a common green sparx slob, he don't even speak good English!"
"He doesn't even speak good English" Fluffyhamster says, winking.
#71 Posted: 03:47:05 11/01/2014
That's funny. I love how dumb the narrow minded characters are. Except for Hci's. He uses alot of reasoning.
---
#72 Posted: 03:50:42 11/01/2014
That's funny. I love how dumb the narrow minded characters are. Except for Hci's. He uses alot of reasoning.

Damn straight.
---
nyeheheheheh

#73 Posted: 04:00:45 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator

Didn't you call HCI's character stupid a while ago?
#74 Posted: 04:02:18 11/01/2014
I know, but I like acting hot-headed
---
#75 Posted: 04:12:58 11/01/2014
I know, but I like acting hot-headed

I'm more of a cooool cat, if you know what I'm sayin, playa
---
nyeheheheheh

#76 Posted: 04:27:10 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
By the way, the age ranges of the jurors, in case you're wondering.

Torchsheep: Mid through late 30s.
Ash starkindle: Late 20s through early 30s.
Hardcoreignitor: Early through late 40s.
Levanjess: Early 40s through early 50s.
Prextail: The youngest. Mid 20s.
I-Brawler: Late 30s through mid 40s.
DummyZ: Early 30s through early 40s.
Slambam: Early through late 40s.
Brutalbash: In his 70s.
CommanderGame: Mid 40s through late 50s.
Fluffyhamster: Mid 30s through late 40s.
ClayFace: Early through late 30s.
#77 Posted: 04:42:32 11/01/2014
I can have decent English btw, most of the time I'm too lazy.
#78 Posted: 05:05:34 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh yes, and remember to read DummyZ's lines in a thick brooklynn accent, and Fluffyhamster's in a caribbean accent.
#79 Posted: 05:08:11 11/01/2014
Wow, BB is the oldest.

Nice! ^.^
#80 Posted: 05:09:15 11/01/2014
Oh my gosh! I got the Brpooklyn accent on his lines before you even said to
---
#81 Posted: 20:17:00 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 11

"What if assassinelf really didn't see Troll slug post that he would kill dark?" Slambam asks.
"You're asking me if he lied about it? Now why would he lie about that? What's he got to gain?" Hardcoreignitor asks.
"Attention.....maybe" Brutalbash answers.
"You keep coming up with these bright sayings" hardcoreignitor says "Why don't you send one in to a newspaper, they pay 2 dollars!"
"Hey now! I-Brawler says, walking over to hardcoreignitor "Anyone who'd talk to an old man like that really deserves to get stepped on! You should learn some respect"
Hardcoreignitor looks at I-Brawler bitterly, but remains silent.
"If you talk like that to him again" I-Brawler warns "I'm gonna lay you out!" He turns to Brutalbash. "Go ahead, tell us why assassinelf might lie. You have the right to be heard"

"Well" Brutalbash begins "I think I know a good bit about assassinelf. He's a quiet, nonchalant, insignificant user, who's never been quoted, or listened to, or had his name in the newspapers.This is a user.....who has been nothing at all at darkspyro. Nobody notices him. Nobody seeks his advice after all his time here. Ladies and gentleman, this is a very sad thing. A user like him needs to be quoted, or listened to......just once"
"So he lied about a thing like that......JUST SO HE COULD BE IMPORTANT?" DummyZ asks.
"I never said that he was lying for sure" Brutalbash clarifies.
"Well, that's the most fantastic story I've ever head" CommanderGame says. "How could you make up a thing like that?!"
Brutalbash frowns. "I'm not making it up" he says defensively.

"Hey, uh, anyone want a cough drop?" Ash offers.
"I'll take one" Slambam says getting up to take one.

There is a quick moment of silence in the room.

"Something tells me that assassinelf might have lied" Prextail says to I-Brawler.
"I dunno" I-Brawler shrugs.
"Hey, uh, Mr Foreman, I'd like to change my vote to NOT GUILTY" Prextail announces.
#82 Posted: 20:40:09 11/01/2014
Nice chapter smilie
---
#83 Posted: 20:50:13 11/01/2014
hmm..... I've decide I'm not offended by that statement
---
#84 Posted: 06:25:14 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 12

"You what?!?!" Hardcoreignitor asks Prextail.
"You heard me" Prextail says.
"The vote is 9 to 3 favor of guilty" Torchsheep announces.
"Well if this isn't eleven end, huh" DummyZ says. "What are you basing it on? Come on now, Troll slug's own lawyer knew he didn't stand a chance. Right from the beginning. His own lawyer! Look Troll slug had a lwayer didn't he? He presented this case, not you, how come you got so much to say?" He asks Slambam.
"He was forcibly appointed!" Slambam says. "Which could mean a lot of things. Maybe he didn't like the case, or he resented being appointed. That's not a very promising situation for a young lawyer, he would really have to believe in his client to put up much of a fight. And as you said a minute ago, he obviously didn't"
"Well no duh" DummyZ responds. "Who the heck could?"

"Pardon me" Fluffyhamster says, getting up. "I have been listening very carefully, and it seems to me that this man has some very good points to make" she indicates Slambam. "Troll slug seems very guilty on the surface, but maybe if we dig deeper..."
"Come on, will ya!" Hardcoreignitor groans.
"There is a question I have" Fluffyhamster says. "Let us assume that Troll slug really did commit the murder at 10 minutes after 12. Now, how was he caught by the mods? We know that he was found in the hallway in dark's mansion. Now my question is, if he really did kill dark, then why did he come back to the area three hours later?"
"He left his knife. It's not nice to leave knives sticking in people's chests" ClayFace jokes.
"Yeah, especially admins" DummyZ says. ClayFace laughs.
"I don't see anything funny about it" Levanjess says. "Troll slug knew his knife could be identified. He had to retrieve it before somebody found it."
"But if he knew the knife could be identified, then why did he leave it there in the first place?" Fluffyhamster asks.
"I think that it is safe to assume that he left in a panic and then realized that he left his knife there" Levanjess answers.
"Ah, that would then depend on your definition of panic" Fluffyhamster says. "He would have to have been calm enough to see that there were no fingerprints left on the knife. Now, where did this panic start, and where did it end?"
"Well, this is just off the top of my head, but if I had done the stabbing, I'd go back to get the knife" ClayFace says.
"You know, maybe all of these things did happen" Slambam says. "Maybe they didn't, though. I think there's enough reasonable doubt that we can wonder whether or not Troll slug was even there at the time of the killing"

CommanderGame gets up "What do you mean, doubt?" He says. "Listen to him, he's twisting the facts! Didn't some woman even say she saw Troll slug kill dark?!?"
"Hey, you know, witnesses can make mistakes!" Prextail says.
"Sure, when YOU want them to, they do, when HE wants them to they do!" CommanderGame says, angrily indicating Slambam.
"Hey, keep the yelling down!" Torchsheep says.
"Oh, you keep telling us to stop the yelling. Maybe what we need in here is a bit of yelling!" CommanderGame shouts."These people just keep talking about the little details and keep forgetting the IMPORTANT stuff..."
"I want another vote call" Slambam says.
"I'm talking here!" CommanderGame scolds him.
"Another vote call! Everyone, back to your seats!" Torchsheep instructs.
"I never saw so much time spent on nothing" hardcoreignitor groans.
"It only takes a minute" Ash Starkindle says.
"Okay, all those voting not guilty, please raise your hands" Torchsheep says.

Slambam, Brutalbash and Prextail raise their hands.

"Still the same, 3 not guilty, 9 guilty" Torchsheep says.
"Man, yackety yack, we'll be here till next Tuesday at this rate" DummyZ groans.
Fluffyhamster stares off in his direction bitterly.
"Pardon" Fluffyhamster says "I would like to change my vote to NOT GUILTY"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:24 14/01/2014 by Mrmorrises
#85 Posted: 14:46:12 12/01/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
---
nyeheheheheh

#86 Posted: 16:02:37 12/01/2014
8-4. Awesome!

Keep up the good work. ^.^
#87 Posted: 22:54:28 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Heh, funny coincidence, my dad will be serving jury duty soon.
#88 Posted: 01:11:23 14/01/2014
Cool!
#89 Posted: 16:08:04 14/01/2014
Nice, wonder what happens next!
---
#90 Posted: 21:19:31 14/01/2014
Awesome!
#91 Posted: 03:59:12 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 12

"The vote is now 8 to 4, favor of guilty" Torchsheep states.
"Oy, it's like we're all going crazy in here or something" hardcoreignitor sighs. He gets up. "HEY, WHAT IS THIS, LOVE YOUR UNDERPRIVILEGE BROTHER WEEK OR SOMETHING?!?" He walks over to Fluffyhamster "Okay, why did you change your vote, give me a reason"
"I don't have to give you a reason. There is a reasonable doubt in my mind!" Fluffyhamster responds.
"What reasonable doubt? That's nothing but words" hardcoreignitor says, as he picks up the knife "They guy you just decided isn't guilty was SEEN RAMMING THIS KNIFE INTO DARK52. Now isn't that enough?"
"That one's not the knife that was used, that's the one that gentleman brought in" Brutalbash says, referencing Slambam.
"Oh, brilliant" hardcoreignitor says, dropping the knife back on the table.
"Well, this is really somethin" DummyZ says. He leans down to Slambam "Look, what about assassinelf? Are we s'posed to believe that he didn't see the post?"

DummyZ gets uo from his seat and starts walking around the room, Prextail gets up and taps him.
"Hey, look, uh, what device did Assassinelf say he saw the post on?" Prex asks.
"What's da difference? He still has eyes and could see it" DummyZ answers, walking away.
"Hey, I think that the device he used doesn't really matter, here" I-Brawler says, walking up to Prex.
"Well, look now, did he specify?!?" Prextail asks.
"He said he SAW the post on his computer" Levanjess says, cutting in "Now isn't that sufficient?" she asks.

Slambam gets up "Now, wasn't there a power outage that night in the neighborhood Assassinelf lived in?" he asks.
"Juggling on trivial crap again, aren't you?" Hardcoreignitor asks, sarcastically.
"Mr. Foreman, I'd like to see a diagram of Assassinelf's house" Slambam says.
"Look, how come you're the only one who's seeing exhibits all the time?!?" CommanderGame asks.
"HEY! I'd like to see this one too!" Prextail shouts.
"And I'd like to stop wasting all of this time" hardcoreignitor groans, walking over to the window.
#92 Posted: 04:11:18 15/01/2014
Nice!
#93 Posted: 23:40:46 15/01/2014
Awesome!
---
#94 Posted: 00:46:35 16/01/2014
and tthe reasonthat i haven't posted in a while is a power outtage.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#95 Posted: 02:36:12 21/01/2014
I just found out this existed XP
#96 Posted: 16:52:43 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 13

Torchsheep pulls the diagram of assassinelf's house out from the corner of the room and hand.
"Thank you!" Slambam says, grabbing it.
"So what are ya gonna throw at us this time?" DummyZ asks.
"Well, I'd like to ask you all something" Slambam says. "Assassinelf said that he saw Troll slug's post saying he would kill dark at precisely 1:31:19. He said he got up from his bed, put on his crutches, which he had due to a snowboarding accident 2 weeks prior to this. Now, according to him, he got up at precisely 1:31. Do you think a man on crutches could walk 28 feet to his computer in 19 seconds?!"
"It's physically possible" CommanderGame says.
"I don't know about that" Brutalbash states.
"Is assassinelf still just makin this stuff up to be important?" DummyZ asks sarcastically.
"I'd like to try something here" Slambam says. "28 feet is just about double the length of this room. I'll walk around it twice at the rate at which someone on crutches would walk"
"Need someone to time you?" Ash Starkindle asks, holding up a small timer.
"Yes, that would be nice" Slambam answers.
"Ugh...." hardcoreignitor groans, walking over to the window.
"What're you so experimental over, today?" CommanderGame asks, irritated.
"Alright, start the time, will you?" Slambam tells Ash.
"Alright" Ash says turning on the timer.
Slambam starts walking around. Everyone is silent, except for DummyZ who playfully whistles a tune.
"Come on, knock it off!" Ash says to DummyZ, who stops whistling.
"Okay, then, Killer....okay" DummyZ responds defensively.
"Have you ever wore crutches?" ClayFace asks Slambam.
"Yes. And if you think I'm going too fast or too slow just tell me" Slambam says.
"Looks like a decent speed to me" Prextail says.
"Eh...I think you need to go a bit slower" I-Brawler says.
"Really now? I think he's gotta go much faster" CommanderGame says.
Slambam makes it around the room.
"42 seconds" Ash says.
"Well, I'll be!" Brutalbash says.
"Hmph! Ya needed to go much faster than that. Nobody on crutches goes THAT SLOW" CommanderGame says to Slambam.
"What, faster?!?" Prextail asks.
"Yes, quite a bit faster!" CommanderGame responds.
"Have you ever had crutches?" Slambam asks.
"No I haven't, but I've seen people on em all the darn time! They don't go that slow" CommanderGame insists.
"If they went any faster than that they'd lose traction!!" Prextail argues.

"Ya know what's really lost traction?" Hardcoreignitor asks, turning around from the window.
"Hm?" Slambam asks.
"All of you have lost traction!" Hardcoreignitor shouts. "You all come in here with your hearts bleeding all over the place, and then this fool of a preacher starts converting you! You're all going mad! And then you let his pointless stuff about the crutches, and the time get to you! That's all trivial! You know that! I'm disgusted at all of you" he says, looking at all of the other jurors, who are now in a big clump, looking at him silently.

"YOU'RE LETTING TROLL SLUG SLIP THROUGH OUR FINGERS!!!" he shouts at them.
"Slip through our fingers?!?" Slambam asks. "Are you his executioner?!?"
"I am one of them!" Hardcoreignitor responds.
"You disgust me" Slambam says. "You come in here, and you simply want Troll slug to die because of something personal, not because of the facts. You've basically become a self appointed PUBLIC AVENGER. You're a SADIST."
Hardcoreignitor's face is now red, his teeth clenched. After a short pause, he lunges at Slambam. The other jurors keep him back.
"I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!" hardcoreignitor shouts, as he struggles to get past the other jurors.
"You don't really MEAN you'll KILL me, do you?" Slambam asks with a small grin. Hardcoreignitor stops.
#97 Posted: 17:08:15 22/01/2014
Nice.
#98 Posted: 21:05:30 22/01/2014
Ok den. Seems like my hunch is right.
---
#99 Posted: 13:45:27 25/01/2014
Awesome.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#100 Posted: 18:26:40 25/01/2014
Nice character development!
---
but i love it all smooth
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me