Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Camp darkSpyro: yet another fanfic
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Camp darkSpyro: yet another fanfic [CLOSED]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#101 Posted: 19:10:02 30/12/2013
Page.
---
My life is complete.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#102 Posted: 19:25:44 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four, Part One: The Zoonies

One stormy night, on Camp darkSpyro....

Samius was dwelling outside the Red Cabin. He was going to take a walk around Lake Skylands, but he saw that Camp Counselor Wild was on the beach. He didn't like her, he thought she was weird. o he decided to stop by Camp Counselor Wilds cabin to find out what was up with her when she wasn't there.

He was stopped by voice from behind him. It was none other then Sky Airglow, who wanted to tag along. He let her, and they walked fr a bit, until they passed by the Blue Cabin to see Bash28 eating cupcakes on the porch. he said, with a mouthful of cupcake "Wait up guys! but it sounded like "Wey un Ies!" he started walking with them, and Sky blushed.

They finally made it to Camp Counselor Wild's cabin when they were stopped by DC and Seiki, holding hands. "Just what do you think you're doing?" DC said in a snarky tone. Seiki said "Well it better not be to check out Wilds cabin, cause that's what we are doing! Wait...." DC shot Seiki a nasty look and he looked to the floor. Samius replied with a half-hearted "we are too."

So they all ventured into the Cabin.

They went up into the bedroom, opened the door, and what they saw traumatized them...It was camp Counselor Wild...having sexytimes with Camp Counsellor Wild! There were two, no three if you count the one on the beach. Bash was mortified. "B-But how?" he sputtered. One of the Wilds replied with in an even snarkier tone then DC "I can clone myself at will. Now take this map I found on the beach, and this never happened!

"Deal!" Sky replied as the other Wild tossed her the map rolled up and they scurried away, only to hear more thumps coming from the bedroom. The ran out the door to her cabin and vowed to never return there. But Sky unrolled the map. It was titled: "The Treasure of Salty Soulfy"

TBC.....
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#103 Posted: 19:28:08 30/12/2013
This is getting interesting
---
Ligi
#104 Posted: 19:31:04 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wild
will there be wild x wild

Yes. Yes there was.
---
nyeheheheheh

BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#105 Posted: 19:46:54 30/12/2013
Ooh this is good. Can I be in it?
---
Hurrah!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#106 Posted: 19:49:06 30/12/2013
Lawl

Cant wait to read more smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#107 Posted: 20:29:05 30/12/2013
Nice. How about one where a few campers gamble to bid for a sock on eBay?
#108 Posted: 20:33:13 30/12/2013
Quote: Troll Slug
Nice. How about one where a few campers gamble to bid for a sock on eBay?

Good idea x3

*Can see people trying to steal other peoples things to sell on the internet,*
---
#109 Posted: 20:53:19 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four, Part Two: The Zoonies

Sky studied the map. It was a map of the camp, and it had a X in the forest of The Legend of Spyro. But the way was twisty, and you had to get through it through a cave. the cave was on the shore of Lake Skylands.

They marched their way along the shore, for what seemed like an hour, until they found a cave that looked like the one on the map. Bash was so happy that they were there, as he was very tired, and did his very special dance, called the Munchie Mash. Sky giggled as he danced, looking like a fool.

Seiki noticed a small text near the cave on the map. it read: Hark, ye hunters, go back to your homes, For in this deep dark cave, an ancient tribe roams. they'll fight you and bite you and eat you for supper, If you don't use a flame so your hand will be upper.

Samius heard and immediately got t work making torches out of branches and setting them on fire. DC laughed and called him an eager beaver, but Samius said that he wanted this to be over quick so he can run back to his cabin for a thumpin. He then realized what he said and he cursed HCI for being so annoyingly witty.

When he had finished he handed everyone a torch. Seiki held DC's hand as they all went in. all was silent, save for the plip plop of the water dripping from the cave, until they heard a noise. Everyone looked around until Bash said that it was his stomach growling. bash said that he wanted more Mettallo Brand Super Cupcakes, and DC slapped him. They walked once again in silence, until they heard another noise. Everyone looked at Bash, but he said it wasn't his stomach. The gang turned around to see a tribe of aboriginal people getting ready to pounce at them!

Samius thrust out his torch, making all but the biggest one cower back. the biggest one, who must've been the leader, who resembled Kenny From South Park, spoke in a cavemanish voice

"We the fitzes. I Paddyfitz. You trespass on our land. We kill you for supper."

Bash jumped in front of Sky to protect her. "Not on my watch!" he said as he held his torch forward....the wrong way. He set himself on fire, making him panic and run around. The fire caused the whole tribe to run away, even the biggest one Paddyfitz. He eventually stopped, dropped, and rolled, putting teh fire out. Sky was praising him for being a hero but Bash wasn't paying any attention.

They saw an exit. they climbed out into the woods, staring all around when suddenly. they heard a noise coming towards them. A rustle came out from the bushes. It jumped.

TBC......
---
nyeheheheheh

#110 Posted: 20:55:19 30/12/2013
Nice!
#111 Posted: 20:57:19 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
On account of Troll Slug
Chapter 7: What happens in Forum Games stays in Forum Games: the guys get together for a night of forum games while the girls go on an MLP excursion, much to prex's dismay.
---
nyeheheheheh

#112 Posted: 21:01:00 30/12/2013
Yay!!! Awesome!
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#113 Posted: 21:03:08 30/12/2013
Lol, that was funny smilie.

I wanna make a Fan-Fiction like this, but I can't think of anything like a camp but isn't a camp...
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:29 30/12/2013 by paddyfitz
#114 Posted: 21:14:44 30/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
On account of Troll Slug
Chapter 7: What happens in Forum Games stays in Forum Games: the guys get together for a night of forum games while the girls go on an MLP excursion, much to prex's dismay.

Oh Paultena, save me now smilie
---
#115 Posted: 21:18:45 30/12/2013
Quote: paddyfitz

I wanna make a Fan-Fiction like this, but I can't think of anything like a camp but isn't a camp...

DarkSpyro: Mystery inc.
DarkSpyro: Lost ((Crash on a deserted island, the users who survive the crash have to fight for survival.))

I dunno, just some stupid ideas
---
#116 Posted: 21:25:35 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator

Well darkspyro is A Camp, School, Corporation, Town, and even Christmas Tree.

Post-Apocalypse?
---
nyeheheheheh

#117 Posted: 21:31:34 30/12/2013

Well darkspyro is A Camp, School, Corporation, Town, and even Christmas Tree.

Post-Apocalypse?

WE KILLED CHATZY!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#118 Posted: 21:45:32 30/12/2013
Just read everything.
AND I WANNA BE IN.
Someway, somehow.....
---
you never saw me
#119 Posted: 22:29:04 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Guys, you know how hard it is to shoehorn you in? I can`t add in any more people then already planned, the rest will be cameos. It feeels cheesy trying to add evryone in. So don`t ask anymore.
---
nyeheheheheh

#120 Posted: 22:48:58 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four, Part Three: The Zoonies
...And licked Samius`s face! It was a fennec fox! Samius checked the collar and it read Sky Hunter. Sky Hunter jumped out of Samius`s hands and walked up a path. He looked back and motioned for the gang to follow. They did, but Sky was nervous, because it was a Sky Hunter and it could potentially hunt her.

Eventually, they stopped. there was a traesure chest. DC ran to open it , unhinged it and there was a flash of green light.

Standing there was a man dressed in pirate uniform, complete with extra sharp sword. The man spoke: Aye, scallywags! Be it ye who open me plunder-chest?

Bash28 cried out: `Yes! we did! Don`t kill us oh please oh please oh please! I don't wanna die!`he got on his knees and pleaded as Sky Hunter heeled beside the pirate.

DC stood up and harrumphed `And who might you be?`

The pirate laughed and boomed a harty ``Tis I, Salty Soulfly, Scourge of Lake Skylands! I plundered this here lake and died shorty after, but I found my fox here in the afterlife. And dont you worry litle oy, I wont kill you, but Sky Hunter will!` Sky Hunter grew into a werewolf...but it was a fox! `Aaaaaah! WereFox!` Seiki screamed as it was getting ready to pounce.

Sky Airglow prayed for help, and then a voice cryed out: `Not on our watch!` And then again, this time with the voice of 100 ladies `Not on our watch` and trees rustled as camp Counselor Wilds came in from all directions and swarmed the werefox, punching it and kicking it until it turned back into a fennec fox. the real Wild grabbed the treasure, and told Sky Hunter and Soulfly that they had to work on Camp darkSpyro security if they wanted to see the treasure ever again. Sky Hunter said `Meh`and walked away into the forest.

Soulfly, shrugged and said `Might as well look the part when I int working! and turned into a 15 year old Finnish boy.

All the wilds then went back to their cabin for sexytimes, and the 5 went back toir cabins. They never spoke of that again.

THE END
HCI`s Moral of the Story Time:
Wild can clone herself
Soulfy is a pirate
Find a treasure, it is property of Wild(s)
Bash28 likes Mettalo brand Super Cupcakes
---
nyeheheheheh

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:54:59 30/12/2013 by hardcoreignitor
#121 Posted: 22:52:06 30/12/2013
Nice smilie

I'm quite excited for chapter 7 smilie

There's already quite a few people at school who say i should like the series, but it's just not amusing.
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#122 Posted: 22:52:59 30/12/2013
yes good.....
#123 Posted: 22:54:33 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
And chapter 5 will be tommorow:
Chapter 5: Spoopy Doopy Doo: Users tell ghost stories around teh campfire, and Hot Dog 542 fully recovers!
---
nyeheheheheh

#124 Posted: 23:01:36 30/12/2013
Nice-arific! I finished my fanfic, and killed almost everyone off.
#125 Posted: 23:04:39 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
yeah....I don`t think anyone will die. Maybe one
---
nyeheheheheh

Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#126 Posted: 23:05:51 30/12/2013
i will die
#127 Posted: 23:06:46 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
No, even if you could clone yourself
---
nyeheheheheh

#128 Posted: 23:08:11 30/12/2013
I kill over half the characters off in my fanfics. A Hunger Games one a wikia, my HIR one, my Chatzy one.
#129 Posted: 23:09:49 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Troll Slug...all this mention of you talking about killing....good material
---
nyeheheheheh

#130 Posted: 23:11:50 30/12/2013
Even my story one that died!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#131 Posted: 23:47:34 30/12/2013
interesting!

Quote: Hot Dog 542
Will we tell ghost stories of Scary Terry???????!?

jkjkjkjk

dat reference

[User Posted Image]
(sorry, don't want an mm for language)
---
but i love it all smooth
#132 Posted: 00:28:05 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Sawwy guys, i wont post Spoopy Doopy Doo (Chapter 5) until tommorow. The first 3 chapters I binged on for `the begininng`but now I will usally do one a day.
---
nyeheheheheh

#133 Posted: 00:53:56 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
i AM WORKING ON IT THOUGH
---
nyeheheheheh

#134 Posted: 01:11:05 31/12/2013
Moved over...
#135 Posted: 01:16:53 31/12/2013
Someone should make some fanart for this....
---
#136 Posted: 01:19:12 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
yeah, I am trying to figure out if i can draw a map of Camp DS with all the fix-ins. Hey prex, you are good with MS Paint, why not you?
---
nyeheheheheh

#137 Posted: 01:39:25 31/12/2013
yeah, I am trying to figure out if i can draw a map of Camp DS with all the fix-ins. Hey prex, you are good with MS Paint, why not you?

I could try if you give me the description

FANART ALERT

[User Posted Image]

They actually managed to get that satalite TV hooked up e.e
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:59 31/12/2013 by prextail202
#138 Posted: 03:18:18 31/12/2013
Can't wait for next chapter!
#139 Posted: 03:31:35 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Perfect, Perfect! So this is how I envision Camp darkSpyro
From the nortyh, teher is the entrance to the Camp. Right then and there is the Stuff and Nonsense Pavilion, the general hangout and eating spot of the Camp. In the middle of the circular pavilion is the Rec Room, which is where the users eat, food provided by Brutal bash, the chef. To the direct right of teh pavillion is the Sparx cabins, spaced out evenly, and from the Red cabin at the top to the Yellow Cabin at the bottom. Paralell to taht is the Counselor Cabins, one rather small one for each hunter. 4 on the bottom, 4 on the top, dividing them is the cabin and head office, run by dark52. South is were things get tricky. Directly south is the Forum Game Center, where theer are not only Basketball courts and the like, but special Camp darkspyro games like Survivor. Also, the Forum Game Center is also a gossip center, new flies around there quick.
Southeast is lake Skylands, with The giants Isle (And Will1717) to the east. And Southwest is the Legend of Spyro Forest. at the entrance is where they have their Campfires, and further in is a maze. The Legend of Spyro Forest covers the area behind the Forum game Center and Lake Skylands. and along the shoreline of Camp Skylands, paralell to teh forest, is teh Cave of teh Fitzses, where paddyfitz and his tribve reside. North of lake Skylands is teh Supply shack and CG's Medical Center.
---
nyeheheheheh

#140 Posted: 04:01:02 31/12/2013
Awesome.
#141 Posted: 12:01:43 31/12/2013
I'll get to work as soon as I get to a computer again smilie
---
#142 Posted: 15:22:25 31/12/2013
[User Posted Image]

Bit of a fail...But its still good i suppose...
---
#143 Posted: 17:17:56 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Not bad.....I like it.
---
nyeheheheheh

#144 Posted: 18:11:04 31/12/2013
Nice.
#145 Posted: 18:31:42 31/12/2013
Thanks smilie
---
#146 Posted: 18:15:16 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sorry about not updating,..... But i will start part one of Spoopy Doopy Doo now
---
nyeheheheheh

#147 Posted: 18:40:49 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5, Part One: Spoopy Doopy Doo

The campers were all settled in at the Legend of Spyro Forest at the campfire. They all had amazing Ghost stories to tell. HCI went first.

One day, there was a dashingly handsome 12 year old. That 12 year old was a giant pokemon enthusiast. One day, he found relics of a pokemon that was never to be found....He dubbed it Cupcakemon. He tried to show the world, but nobody bought it. And one stormy night, the spirit of Cupcakemon came into his dreams. It said to get yourself gnorced, so you could travel to teh Spirit realm. And so he did. and he stayed in the spirit realm for forty days and forty nights, learning the ways of the Pokemon that was never meant to be, until he was called back into the Mortal Realm. But the 12 year old was different. He emereged as a different person. And one stormy night, he racked. The spirit of the Lost Pokemon possessed him, and he went on a murderous killing spree, killing anything. Until one day, he was caught and killed. And some say that the pirt of the Lost Pokemon still lingers to this day, waiting for a new host...

Not many people thought that was scary, but Ash, who was sitting beside HCI snuggled up to him. `Hook, Line, and Sinker`he muttered as he saw Troll Slug making kissy faces and hearts around them. HCI stuck out his tongue, and then HIR came out from the woods. He told the kids another story. This time, Ash came up to MagicFizz and snuggled with him, and HCI shot laser beams out of his eyes and then MF took out a giant sword and they dueled and then everyone looked up at the HCI writing this and told him to stop making cheesy battles out of your own self problems. I sighed, and went on with HIR`s story.

Once upon a time, in a camp, just like this one, there were a group of unruly kids, just like a few of you. Now theese unruly kids were told not to be out after 9 oclock. But tehy were, one night and then they were killed by werewolf vampire zombies!

Everyone pretended to be scared just to be nice to teh counselor. Ash then began snuggling up to Assasinelf and HCI and MF both looked at Assasinelf with angry faces, but they didnt duel because evryone threatened the HCI writing this. But then HCI and Mf both saw eachothers angry faces, and it was very awkward.

tehn caeme a voice: Àmatuers....:
---
nyeheheheheh

assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#148 Posted: 21:22:23 01/01/2014
Wait, I was snuggled up to?
AWESOME!
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#149 Posted: 21:59:24 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Wait, I was snuggled up to?
AWESOME!

I was trying to create a cheesy love dynamic. And sorry Ash,but so is literacy.
---
nyeheheheheh

SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#150 Posted: 22:18:49 01/01/2014
Niceee
---
Ligi
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me