Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > dS FanFic- Lost Legends of Voids
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
dS FanFic- Lost Legends of Voids [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#51 Posted: 18:29:32 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
it was a bottle of 2 Cm ;>>
#52 Posted: 19:03:55 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Holy Star Chip! Did you saw that! A user got send to Ripto Island again!" Grim seemed suprised. "I wonder who that was..."
"I guess it was MagicFizz." Rick said.
"Why him?" HiCI asked.
"I guess because Dark Lord is angry or something at him?" Rick suggested.
"Yes, I think so" Grim said. "C'mon let's get closer."
The trio got closer, but Dark Lord noticed them... "Get out you fools!"
"Damm! He saw us!" HCI shouted. "HOW!?"
"Something. Why are you spying on us two!?" Dark Lord asked as he embraced his hands around NINJAsk, protecting her.
"Notthing, we need NINJAsk... That's all" Grim said.
"You aren't gonna get her! If you want her so bad go get her!" Dark Lord was furious about the situation
"Its ok..."
"Huh?"
"It's ok (Realy NINJAsk?*slaps self*, I can handle it my own."
"What!?"
"Just....let go....."
NINJAsk pushed herself away and approached the trio. "Now what do you want jerks!"
"All we want is some DNA" Grim said, grinning.
"Yup, now give up some blood!" Rick said.
"Well... um....How about.....NO!?" NINJAsk punched Grim and flew up, as Rick followed her with his loop. "Come here!"
Dark Lord, Grim and HCI started to follow the scene. Grim noticed Dark Lord, and attacked with his Scythe, but it didn't do much harm to DL. "Are you unable to DIE!?" Grim said as he slapped Dark Lord with his scythe again. This time Dark Lord fell on the ground, suffering the pain.
NINJAsk heard it... She had to go back, she did so.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:06 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#53 Posted: 19:45:50 01/01/2014
Great!
---
My life is complete.
#54 Posted: 20:27:44 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Next chapter will be a bit of....;>>
#55 Posted: 20:48:44 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
NINJAsk fired a Dark Pulse attack on Grim, sending him to 0 HP and knocking him out, she then quickly grabbed for Dark Lord.
"C'mon let's get outta here!"

"Are you alright? Anything hurt?" NINJAsk asked wen they got to savety.
"I'm fine. thanks, I tought I was gonna die there...."
"No you won't" NINJAsk smiled.
Dark Lord was a bit of unsure of what to do now, he and NINJAsk where the only 2 in a cave...NO! not that kind of thing before you readers go perv again, but still....
"Why so silent?" NINJAsk asked.
"NIN, have you any idea where we are?"
"Nope, not at all, I just came by this very own cave."
"What did these three users want from you?"
"They wanted my DNA for some strange reason, gah. I don't care mu-" NINJAsk slipped over a rock and fell into a pile of sharp dimonds. "Auch.....Now I cutted myself......" She sat up straight now, holding one of her hands on the giant wound. "Urg....I'm losing blood..."
"It's alright, I'm here, I'm here..." Dark Lord sat down next to her, he got some bandages and rolled it around NIN's body. but the only thing that happend was NINJAsk fainting with her head falling into Dark's legs...Dark Lord started to pat her head.
"Yeah, go sleep, is better...."
Dark Lord settled down also, alone, it was silent.... too silent.
"I see you two have notthing up on your sleeve huh?"
"Who's there!" Dark Lord looked around.
"Just me..."
"WHO!?"
Another user crawled out, he seemed a bit of his point. or maby that was just how he looked. He came closer.
"Who are you?" Dark Lord asked again.
"I'm Grimslinger91"
"What are you wearing!?"
"Notthing much then a ghost suit and I'm carrying a scythe... Listen, the Grimslinger you saw there is an imposter, an alt. I'm hiding for him..."
"Oh, say can you help me with NINJAsk?"
"NINJAsk? She and I are friends, what is wrong with her?"
"She got cutted by a pile of crystals, she's losing blood ever since and on top of that she fainted."
"Oh, let me look at the wound"
Dark Lord handed Grim NINJAsk. Grim looked at the wound.
"That's a terrible cut..."
"So you can't help? Please there must be something."
"No, the only way to free her is to let her die..." Grim sighted.
"D....Die?"
"Yeah, let her die slowly, don't worry she'll come back...Blue Sword's Claws always return from the death.... You see NINJAsk is a mutand...I can see you are a mutand too..."
"Me? A mutand" Dark Lord looked around himself, as he noticed the blood on his hands, probebly from NINJAsk's wound.
"Yuck, I didn't realize this"
Grim laughed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:52 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7080
#56 Posted: 20:55:12 01/01/2014
This is really good so far.
#57 Posted: 20:58:10 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thaks!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#58 Posted: 22:07:09 01/01/2014
I only read my parts
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#59 Posted: 02:33:42 02/01/2014
Since I am actually with you and DarkLord.It looks like Rickorio and HCI might be imposters too.
#60 Posted: 08:35:58 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
;>> Stop spoiling things
#61 Posted: 18:32:48 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I only read my parts

Next part is YOUR part I promise smilie
#62 Posted: 18:52:57 02/01/2014
Still waiting for the next chapter
#63 Posted: 18:57:47 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry. It's coming soon
#64 Posted: 19:01:40 02/01/2014
Also,do the alts come back because me,hci and Rickorio are still on villians?
#65 Posted: 19:12:01 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOPS!
#66 Posted: 19:20:39 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Here I have some paper with me, you can clean your hands on those, while you do that I'll take care of NINJAsk."
Grim took over NINJAsk once more and gently put her down into a bed, then grabbed for a long, slim Dagger, but as soon as it touched NINJAsk's body...
"Chuck!"
It broke into two pieces...
"Dammit, I don't know where else to get a Dagger like that from..." Grim looked down sad...
At first Dark Lord didn't know how to react wen he suddenly remembered NINJAsk's void... "No worries, I know how we can get one."
"You do? That'll be great!" Grim stood up. "We need some help first getting her in the right positsion. YO RICK! HCI Over here!"
The real Rick and HCI came stepping foreword out of the sadowns, and soon everyone was buzzy getting NINJAsk stuck on the walls... and that wasn't easy.
"This is taking all our time!" Rick said.
"Yeah it is!" HCI said. "Wen we're done we'll go back!"
"Sure." Grim said. "Ok Dark where is that Dagger of yours?"
"Oh yes, let me get it"
Dark kept looking at NINJAsk for a short while, then went foreword and pulled out NINJAsk's void.
"HOLY GRIM CREEPER! I've never seen somebody do that before!"
Dark Lord handed the Dagger to Grim. "There, go ahead, snake the day"
"Skylanders fan?" Grim asked.
"Hell no, never played. Does it matter c'mon do what you wanted to do."
HICI was holding NINJAsk's left while Rick held her right. both didn't want to see what Grim was about to do.
Grim stabbed NINJAsk... a terrible scream... the Dagger crystalised and broke into pieces. Rick and HCI let the body go... NINJAsk fell to the ground...

I KILLED MYSELF WEE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:03 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#67 Posted: 19:26:05 02/01/2014
I feel like I make a major appearance.
#68 Posted: 19:29:55 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
You are indeed about too gheheh, I'll change it

AGAIN!*throws confettti*
#69 Posted: 19:40:26 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
HCI ran into the shadows, frightnend by the sight of a dead user. Rick also ran away...
"Babies." Grim said as he picked the dead body up, he checked where he had stabbed. "I see. up there hmm? Here, hold this for a second." Grim gave NINJAsk back to Dark Lord and ran inside the shadows. He came back a few seconds later, holding a bottle.
"This should do it well, I just need some Void-Soda first tho..."
"I got some!" Dark said as he handed over MF's void. Grim mixed the two and BAM!
A reviver herb was laying in Grim's hand.
"We need to do this wen it's night, or else it's not gonna work."
"Ok, let's wait for the night then..."

At that night Grim carried NINJAsk up to a hill where the moon's light was bright enough for Dark Lord to get "Blinded by the Light".
"I guess it's here?" He asked.
"Yeah! It is, now I'll let this slip into the wound...aannnnd...."
The Revival Herb slipped into the wound, and dissapeared. A flash of Light, and suddenly...
In the middle of the light, a creature appeared, it had white wings and suddenly the whole place lit on in Flames.
"What is going on!?" Dark Lord got blown back by the force, and smacked into Grim.
"I guess this is a Second Life Form!" Grim shouted, trying to get above the sound of the flames.
"It can't be...!?"
The harsh sound of a roaring Reshiram echoed trought the area, blowing both Grim and Dark Lord further into the distance.
The Flame's dissapeared, with a small white figure in the middle, it looked confused. At first Dark Lord didn't see anything for her, but once the "New" NINJAsk turned around the spark came back... good...enough sure it was....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:10 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#70 Posted: 19:42:42 02/01/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
HCI ran into the shadows, frightnend by the sight of a dead user. Rick also ran away...
"Babies." Grim said as he picked the dead body up, he checked where he had stabbed. "I see. up there hmm? Here, hold this for a second." Grim gave NINJAsk back to Dark Lord and ran inside the shadows. He came back a few seconds later, holding a bottle.
"This should do it well, I just need some Void-Soda first tho..."
"I got some!" Dark said as he handed over MF's void. Grim mixed the two and BAM!
A reviver herb was laying in Grim's hand.
"We need to do this wen it's night, or else it's not gonna work."
"Ok, let's wait for the night then..."

At that night the Grim carried NINJAsk up to a hill where the moon's light was bright enough for Dark Lord to get "Blinded by the Light".
"I guess it's here?" He asked.
"Yeah! It is, now I'll let this slip into the wound...aannnnd...."
The Revival Herb slipped into the wound, and dissapeared. A flash of Light, and suddenly...
In the middle of the light, a creature appeared, it had white wings and suddenly the whole place lit on in Flames.
"What is going on!?" Dark Lord got blown back by the force, and smacked into Grim.
"I guess this is a Second Life Form!" Grim shouted, trying to get above the sound of the flames.
"It can't be...!?"
The harsh sound of a roaring Reshiram echoed trought the area, blowing both Grim and Dark Lord further into the distance.
The Flame's dissapeared, with a small white figure in the middle, it looked confused. At first Dark Lord didn't see anything for her, but once the "New" NINJAsk turned around the spark came back... good...enough sure it was....

Sounds like i'm the wise guy smilie
#71 Posted: 19:43:41 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah... You are.....erm.....

I need to think of a user who's gimmick is MLP.....
#72 Posted: 20:35:01 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
NINJAsk stared at Grim and Dark. At first she had no idea what happend, but on the otther hand.. she did, stood up and spreaded her wings.
"They are so pretty!" Grim said.
"Yeah....."
Grim slapped Dark. "Hey! Snap out of it man! No time for daydreaming! NINJAsk is still not cured and healed yet!"
Indeed, NINJAsk collapsed of the pain she still had. The Pain of Death...
Grim tried to come closer, but obviously NINJAsk had trouble with an amnesia, she completely forgot him. She fired a Fire Ball at Grim.
"Aaargh! She wont let me come close!" Grim said, getting back up.
"Let me try!" Dark Lord yelled, as he did a step foreword. He kept his eyes looking at NINJAsk's. "Now let me come closer to you..."
NINJAsk was thinking otherwise. She ran up to him and slapped him all the way back using her head.
"Auch! Please NINJAsk PLEASE! LET ME COME CLOSER!"
NINJAsk shock her head, then fired another fireball.
"Who are you!?" NINJAsk's voice echoed trought the area.
"It's me! Dark Lord! (**** this) Don't you remember!?"
"NO! I only remember the Guy in the Zekrom suit!"
Dark Lord gasped, he had found a Zekrom Suit long ago, before NINJAsk even was on dS! All the way back in 2009!!
"Wait! I have a Zekrom suit!"
"I only see Shu Ouma..." NINJAsk said back, a little more calm.
Dark Lord walked behiend a rock, a few seconds later he came back. Now he looked like a Zekrom wearing the clothes of Shu Ouma... it looked strange...
"So you ARE Zekrom?" NINJAsk said, while her scarf waved in the wind. "Proof it!"
Dark Lord shot a thunderbolt into NINJAsk, he didn't want to, but what else could he do?
Grim just stood there looking at what was happening, but he suddenly came foreword, grabbed the hands of each and made then hold heach otther.
NINJAsk was holding Dark Lord's left hand, Dark Lord was holding NINJAsk's left hand too....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:31 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#73 Posted: 07:09:57 03/01/2014
This is pretty cool so far!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#74 Posted: 14:57:22 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much smilie
#75 Posted: 11:21:24 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
You know everyone, I just realize I'm accidently spreading private names
SORRY EVERYONE!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:24 04/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#76 Posted: 14:21:21 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm serious, don't take any name serious but mine, my name's Lianti that's the truth but please DON'T take any otther name serious

Man, I'm gonna be punished for this, I'm feeling terrible!
#77 Posted: 15:38:44 04/01/2014
Just don't show this to sleepy
#78 Posted: 16:32:22 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grimslinger91
Just don't show this to sleepy

Yeah I know smilie
#79 Posted: 10:07:34 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Um… this is a bit unpleasant…” Grim said, looking at the two…dumbstrack.
“Oh…wait? What? Who?” NINJAsk released her grip and flew into the sky. She kept watching Dark and Grim for a while.
“I guess this means no flames for now… D’aww.. I wanted to burn somebody…” NINJAsk made a ‘;>>’ face.
“Dark Lord? Saying anything about this situation?” Grim asked.
“No… I don’t have anything to say…” Dark Lord scratched his Zekrom horn…
“Ok… So..What now? “Grim asked, looking from Reshiram(NINJAsk) to Zekrom(Dark Lord).
“I’m hungry” NINJAsk suddenly wined, holding her stomach. She walked around trying to find anything eatable, but she did only find Grass….Grass…Grass….And more Gr-She started to Burn the Grass with her tail.
“Why is there so MANY GRASS!?”
“I don’t know, do not ask me” Dark Lord said, blown back by the impact of the flames.
“I don’t know either, but we better go back in, it’s going to rain soon.” Grim said, as he started to walk back to his cave. NINJAsk looked at Dark Lord, Dark Lord looked back at NINJAsk.
“I guess we follow Grim?” NINJAsk said. She looked at Dark Lord’s Zekrom suit… a bit of confused.
“By the way? How did you found out about a Zekrom suit with Shu Ouma’s clothes?”
“I have no idea, I found the clothes once, then later the Zekrom suit…” Dark Lord shrugged.
“Ok….” NINJAsk started to fly after Grim, so Dark Lord did so too

“BAM!”
The thunder smacked into the ground, loud, it caused a whole earthquake, NINJAsk held her glass with coke as close as she could, so it wouldn’t spill any.
“Man, this storm is just no coincidence.”
“Oo you think so?” Dark Lord said, nibbing on a cookie.
“Yes that is how I think” NINJAsk said, she stood up to get more coke.
“Don’t get drunk!” Grim said, joking. He was watching TV. But the thunderstorm shut it off…
“Dammit” Grim said as a response to the situation.
“Dark Lord? Help me a little?” NINJAsk said as soon as she saw the TV shutted down, she grabbed the TV’s cable and pulled it off, then attached it to Dark Lord’s Zekrom tail.
“What the Void are you doing NINJAsk?” Dark Lord asked, feeling awkward.
“Just sit down and GET US SOME BOLTZ!” NINJAsk said, with derp eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:56:01 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#80 Posted: 20:43:54 08/01/2014
Lol. smilie also can you also change my gimmick to mew because Dark Lord got to change his gimmick to zekrom
#81 Posted: 20:49:41 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
He has two currently ;>>

I don't even know what otther Gimmick you might have
#82 Posted: 20:50:23 08/01/2014
Ummmm Mew
#83 Posted: 20:52:20 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
A Mew with a Scythe and some armor sounds ok. Sure

I'll edit it later, I don't have the time right now
#84 Posted: 20:58:36 08/01/2014
Sounds great smilie
#85 Posted: 10:54:30 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Ok ok ok sheez… Don’t push it NINJAsk…” Grim rolled with his eyes. He was messing around with his bag he carried around.
“What’s that?” Dark asked Grim. Grim looked up.
“This?” Grim took out a Master Ball. “This is my pokemon!” He threw the Ball, it hit Dark Lord’s face, then the Ball jumped open, and a second later a little blue Mew was sitting on Dark Lord's head.
“Get it off me!” Dark Lord was shocked, and with that, I mean latterly shocked.
“MEEWW!!!” Mew was angry, it shot out a Shadow Ball right into Dark Lord’s face. The answer was a Thunderbolt. Mew answered with a Iron Tail, and so did Dark Lord. And….
“MEW! STOP!” Grim grabbed Mew by it’s tail. “Please stop destroying my cave! You too Dark Lord!”
Dark Lord sat down, with an awkward sadface. “He started.”
“No he did!” Mew said back.
“I will send you to oblivion with my black-I-Ness!”
“I will send you to space!”
“STFU!” NINJAsk slapped Dark Lord with her wing. “Bad Zekrom, bad Zekrom!” She plugged the end of the cable further into Dark Lord’s tail. “And give me some boltz pweasy?”
“Fine….” Dark Lord said, starting to create boltz from his tail. Out of the sudden he made a sneaky face, he stood up, and while with the cable in the tail he walked over to a piece of wood. “It’s cold in here don’t you think?”
Mew and Grim nodded.
“Well let me create some warm stuff up here then…” Dark Lord looked at NINJAsk with the slim eyes, NINJAsk blushed.
“What? Me? Why me? What do you want with me?”
Dark Lord stood in front of her. “Notthing Reshiram…Notthing…. Just THIS!” Dark Lord grabbed for NINJAsk’s tail, slapped her down on the ground and held her tight on her tail. “Hey! Let my tail go!”
Dark Lord didn’t listen at first, he started to push in the piece of wood.
“GTFO!”
“Why? You plugged a cable in my tail…” Dark Lord rolled with his eyes, he pushed the wood further in.
“Yeah….True….But what do you want with a piece of wood?”
“burn it with that tail.”
“Right now?” NINJAsk looked stuck on what to do…. “If I do that you’d better let go off my tail, unless you realy need to use a burn heal hehehe…” NINJAsk snickered.
“Ok ok I’ll let go.” Dark Lord released the tail.
NINJAsk sat down, she layed down, closed her eyes. The tail started to glow orange, red, finally blue….

After one whole hour of burning wood, creating boltz and getting some food ready everyone was being happy. Everyone but Mew.
“Grim?” Mew asked. “Yes Mew?” Grim said.
“Can I be a Fusion with you?” Mew looked at Grim with puppy eyes.
“Sure… but I need Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare to get that started and we ...don't...have....-“ Grim stared at Dark Lord and NINJAsk. “I guess we’ll do this fast… I assume?”
Dark Lord and NINJAsk didn’t get it. “Umm… What?” Both said at the same time, NINJAsk crossing her wings in front of her chest, Dark Lord scratching his head…
“I need Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare to help Mew.
“Oh wait! I got it!” Dark Lord said suddenly, flying into the air, generating boltz again.
NINJAsk on the other hand…. “I still don’t get it…ha….uh…” NINJAsk crawled into a ball.
“Oh crap! She’s about to sneaze!” Dark Lord quickly looked over at Mew. “Ok! Here goes!”
Dark Lord used Fusion Bolt on Mew, Mew absorbed the power. Not short after that NINJAsk sneazed, and by doing that, she released a powered up Fusion Flare. It had enough power to fill Mew with the energy he needed. It flew into Grim’s body, changing it.

“Oh my god I’m a Mew with Grim Creeper clothes!” Grim shouted out, happy. He started to flow around. “Catch me if you can!” The Ying Yang duo flew into the sky and they started a game of chase. They had a lot of fun wen Grim bumbet into someone.
“Auch!” The person said, no wait, it was Prextail!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:39 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#86 Posted: 20:34:55 09/01/2014
I guess I should be called mew creeper
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#87 Posted: 20:39:58 09/01/2014
Nice story smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#88 Posted: 11:28:30 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“Auch…” Prex said. Flapping her white fluffly wings. “Look where you fly!” She shouted to Grim.
“Oh I’m sorry for bumping into you, I didn’t mean to make you mad and so…”
Prex crossed her arms, then she saw the two behind Grim, they were still having fun.
“Are those a real Reshiram and Zekrom? Or ar those two just users?” She asked.
“Just users. NINJAsk11 and Dark Lo-“
Dark Lord zapped Grim.
“It’s Zekrom for you! Dare call me by my lame userna-“
“Come come no need for fights, what is so wrong about ‘Dark Lord’?”
“Ugh… nevermind I’m just…blah just forget it.”
NINJAsk smiled. “Good, now, with any further adooooooo let’s have sum fuuun!” NINJAsk starter to fly in cirkles. The other three watched her, and soon they all got dizzy.
“Are you dizzy?” NINJAsk asked to Dark Lord wen she saw his swirley eyes.
“More or less….” Dark Lord said as he lost his balance and dropped down to the ground, with NINJAsk’s help that is…
“Just sit down here……… Or…I…erm…” NINJAsk struggled with the words.
“It’s ok, it’s ok…” Dark Lord stood up again, and out of the sudden hugged the fluffy-Reshiram-NINJAsk tightly.
Grim and Prex looked at it.
“Does Dark Lord hug NINJAsk just because she’s fluffy oooorrr?” Prex scratched her head. “It seems like they….um.”
Grim shrugged. “I guess it’s the oor part…”
“Ok… I guess that is –“
A sudden flameball hit Prex and Grim, and as soon as they turned around a Giant Dark Spyro was racing up to them. The giant Dark Spyro smacked it’s tail into the two.
Somehow Dark Lord and NINJAsk didn’t notice it. Instead, NINJAsk enjoyed the warmth and Dark Lord enjoyed the fluffy-ness.
“HEY! SNOOZING DRAGONS SOME HELP PLEASE!” Grim shouted.
Dark Lord looked up. “What? Have I missed something?” He held NINJAsk’s head as low as he cold, covering her eyes with his own claws. “Notthing is going on… I know you want to cry… don’t look at what happens…”
“PLEASE HEEELP!” Prex shouted. Trying to evoid the incoming fire balls. “Please help us cuddly Dragon couple!”
Dark Lord got pissed.
“HEELP!” Grim shouted
NINJAsk got pissed.
The giant Dark Spyro attacked the two now, and THAT was enough for both.
“CAN’T YOU LET US GET SOME TIME FOR OURSELVES!!!” Dark Lord sened a Dragon Breath into the Dark Spyro. NINJAsk launched a Flamethrower. The two were still close with each other, it seemed like both didn’t let go each other’s claws. Dark Spyro smacked into the ground.

Once the smoke and dust had disappeared Dark Spyro seemed smaller, more normal.
“What happened?” He asked, looking around. “At the first moment I fight the Rynoc’s and at the second I’m here… uhh… Oh sorry I forgot to tell who I am! My name is dark52… and you guys are?”
NINJAsk facepalmed. “You realy say you don’t know your own users?”
“I guess” 52 said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:33 14/01/2014 by NINJAsk11
#89 Posted: 20:28:58 10/01/2014
OMG dark is in the RP!!!!!!
#90 Posted: 20:33:24 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hahah yes! smilie
#91 Posted: 20:37:47 10/01/2014
Also the evil dark spyro is from the los series
#92 Posted: 20:39:04 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't care so much honestly.

I'm starting to pick the main characters right now, I have to see if dark52 fits in or not
#93 Posted: 22:48:50 10/01/2014
Nice smilie Cant wait to read more!
---
#94 Posted: 19:32:15 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Dammit! I forgot you where NINJAsk! I'm so sorry I didn't know right away.." dark52 was confused. He stood up.
"Sorry, but the Ripto's have attacked the Skylanders Hill. I need some of us to go there!"
Dark Lord stepped foreword. "I guess I can help. zap zap hehehe..."
"Furfrou! Don't be silly!" NINJAsk laughed. as if the fun was inside. "I know something! I used to be badass in sword fighting! I used to have a skill named the Duel Wielding Sword. But that was so long ago... I need all my armor and equipment back!"
"Good! Glad you two could help!" dark52 smiled.
"Hey! We'll help too!" Grim shouted, while Prex was at his side, not close, but at the side.
"Yeah! This angel has some trix up!"
dark53 nodded, he spreaded his wings. "Follow me!" He started to fly.
"You go. I have to find something first." NINJAsk said to Dark Lord. She spreaded her own wings, and flew in the oposite direction.
"What is she going to do?" Grim asked Dark Lord.
"I have no idea..."
"Well let's just go!" Prex said, as she was already flying after 52.
"Yeah. Let's go." Dark Lord flew up and so did Grim.

NINJAsk kept on running, she kept on and on until she bumped into someone.
"What the!?"
It was MagicFizz she bumped into!
"I-I... I tought you... didn't excist anymore..." NINJAsk struggled with her words.
"That was all a fake illusion. Don't worry. Oh by the way.. I guess this black cloak was yours right?" MF held a black cloack, and some otther equipment.
"Those are my swords!" NINJAsk took it over. "Gosh thank you! Where'd you find it!?"
"It was in a box. I'm glad if found it, A monster was about to take it." MF showed his potions. "I used these. And of course some mad slashing skills, uh... You are fine I borrowed you're sword for a moment right?" MF blushed.
"That's fine." NINJAsk said as she put her cloak on. "Hey, some Ripto's are attacking the Little Skyro's. 52 came by and asked for our help. But... We can use some more... if you want of course."
MF nodded. "Sure! I'm happy to take that one!" MF said that while he started to walk. But then he realized something. "Uh... I can't fly..."
"That'll be alright." NINJAsk said, as she picked MF up.
"Woa!"
"It's alright! OFF WE GO!"
#95 Posted: 21:12:57 11/01/2014
"Dammit! I forgot you where NINJAsk! I'm so sorry I didn't know right away.." dark52 was confused. He stood up.
"Sorry, but the Ripto's have attacked the Skylanders Hill. I need some of us to go there!"
Dark Lord stepped foreword. "I guess I can help. zap zap hehehe..."
"Furfrou! Don't be silly!" NINJAsk laughed. as if the fun was inside. "I know something! I used to be badass in sword fighting! I used to have a skill named the Duel Wielding Sword. But that was so long ago... I need all my armor and equipment back!"
"Good! Glad you two could help!" dark52 smiled.
"Hey! We'll help too!" Grim shouted, while Prex was at his side, not close, but at the side.
"Yeah! This angel has some trix up!"
dark53 nodded, he spreaded his wings. "Follow me!" He started to fly.
"You go. I have to find something first." NINJAsk said to Dark Lord. She spreaded her own wings, and flew in the oposite direction.
"What is she going to do?" Grim asked Dark Lord.
"I have no idea..."
"Well let's just go!" Prex said, as she was already flying after 52.
"Yeah. Let's go." Dark Lord flew up and so did Grim.

NINJAsk kept on running, she kept on and on until she bumped into someone.
"What the!?"
It was MagicFizz she bumped into!
"I-I... I tought you... didn't excist anymore..." NINJAsk struggled with her words.
"That was all a fake illusion. Don't worry. Oh by the way.. I guess this black cloak was yours right?" MF held a black cloack, and some otther equipment.
"Those are my swords!" NINJAsk took it over. "Gosh thank you! Where'd you find it!?"
"It was in a box. I'm glad if found it, A monster was about to take it." MF showed his potions. "I used these. And of course some mad slashing skills, uh... You are fine I borrowed you're sword for a moment right?" MF blushed.
"That's fine." NINJAsk said as she put her cloak on. "Hey, some Ripto's are attacking the Little Skyro's. 52 came by and asked for our help. But... We can use some more... if you want of course."
MF nodded. "Sure! I'm happy to take that one!" MF said that while he started to walk. But then he realized something. "Uh... I can't fly..."
"That'll be alright." NINJAsk said, as she picked MF up.
"Woa!"
"It's alright! OFF WE GO!"

You wrote 53 not 52
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#96 Posted: 21:33:03 11/01/2014
Can I be in thiss?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#97 Posted: 21:36:49 11/01/2014
You should try and make some art to go along with this fanfic, that would be cool :3
---
#98 Posted: 06:23:09 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Can I be in thiss?

Maaabbyyyyy....

Quote: Grimslinger91
snip

You wrote 53 not 52

DARN! too lazy to edit tho

Quote: prextail202
You should try and make some art to go along with this fanfic, that would be cool :3

smilie 10/10 would do
#99 Posted: 09:46:00 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“What are you doing!?” MF screamed it out. “I’m Airsick!”
NINJAsk didn’t listen at all, she was too buzy flying to the right direction. “C’mon don’t be silly! See any other member?”
“No, I don’t!” MF said.
“You sure do!?” NINJAsk screamed as lud as she could. She didn’t care less for MF’s Sickness.
She suddenly spotted something black in the sky, firing bolts around, an angel… “I’ve found them! Let’s go!” NINJAsk made a dive towords them.
“woa! Carefull where yu fly!” MF yelled, hodling tight to NINJAsk’s fluffy body.
“Are you sick or something?” NINJAsk laughed at it.
“Yeah! I am!”
“I’m sor-“ NINJAsk didn’t see Dark Lord flying up to her, and both smacked into each other, MF fell down and was caught by Prex just in time.
”Who’s that Zekrom? Is it…No way…It’s not….Dar-…Dark Lord?” MF was sunken in toughts. He made fists of his hands. “HEY! DARK LORD! REMEMBER ME!?” MF yelled at the top of his voice, and he got even more mad when he saw Dark Lord’s eyes asking: “Do I know you”.
“DON’T MAKE A FACE LIKE THAT!” MF yelled. He was truly mad by now, he threw a bottle of poison towords Dark Lord.
Dark Lord didn’t care les, and slaped the bottle back onto MF’s face by using his own arm. “Is that all? And do I know you?”
“Yes, you do.”
“I don’t think so”
NINJAsk shocked her head while Prex and Grim where with her.
“Geez… what is going on between the two?” Prex asked.
“They hate each other for absolutely no good reasons… I guess… I guess it’s also because MF is such a small Pop fizz… DL is a Zekrom… that’s not equal isn’t it?” NINJAsk said.
“Gosh….” Grim said, dumbstrack. “I guess this is what we get them hmm?”
“Yeah, those two fought back earlier, and MF didn’t return for some goshdarnit reason. It wasn’t so clear but I was able to see Dark Lord snickering about this after then….” NINJAsk shrugged.
“Do you know how to stop them?” Grim asked.
“Nope…”
Prex and Grim looked at each other. “Um… So now?” Prex asked.
“Notthing, we stand here and wait till they stop.” NINJAsk said…

Dark Lord bashed into MF like a train smacking into a human. MF was blown all the way into a lake. “Man… This sux…” Wet and completely drown into water he saw Dark Lord flying towords him with a bolt Strike attack, and MF had water all…over…him…. MF started running the best he could, but tripped. He looked back to see the Bolt Strike smack into his face.
After the smoke cleared MF had changed into the “Best Form” and tried to attack with his claws, but he was too slow to match Dark Lord’s speed, and another Dragon Claw raced trought MF’s face.
NINJAsk was still watching, but she could not keep on watching that. She flew up, Using Flamethrower to split the two from eatch other.
“Please stop you all!”
Dark Lord watched NINJAsk.. and just wen he wanted to say a thing NINJAsk innteruped
“BlobFish and Meatbags is the same, it’s all a waste of flesh and skin… Tho Meatbags are ugly…” NINJAsk derped.
“What? “
#100 Posted: 22:23:28 14/01/2014
“What are you doing!?” MF screamed it out. “I’m Airsick!”
NINJAsk didn’t listen at all, she was too buzy flying to the right direction. “C’mon don’t be silly! See any other member?”
“No, I don’t!” MF said.
“You sure do!?” NINJAsk screamed as lud as she could. She didn’t care less for MF’s Sickness.
She suddenly spotted something black in the sky, firing bolts around, an angel… “I’ve found them! Let’s go!” NINJAsk made a dive towords them.
“woa! Carefull where yu fly!” MF yelled, hodling tight to NINJAsk’s fluffy body.
“Are you sick or something?” NINJAsk laughed at it.
“Yeah! I am!”
“I’m sor-“ NINJAsk didn’t see Dark Lord flying up to her, and both smacked into each other, MF fell down and was caught by Prex just in time.
”Who’s that Zekrom? Is it…No way…It’s not….Dar-…Dark Lord?” MF was sunken in toughts. He made fists of his hands. “HEY! DARK LORD! REMEMBER ME!?” MF yelled at the top of his voice, and he got even more mad when he saw Dark Lord’s eyes asking: “Do I know you”.
“DON’T MAKE A FACE LIKE THAT!” MF yelled. He was truly mad by now, he threw a bottle of poison towords Dark Lord.
Dark Lord didn’t care les, and slaped the bottle back onto MF’s face by using his own arm. “Is that all? And do I know you?”
“Yes, you do.”
“I don’t think so”
NINJAsk shocked her head while Prex and Grim where with her.
“Geez… what is going on between the two?” Prex asked.
“They hate each other for absolutely no good reasons… I guess… I guess it’s also because MF is such a small Pop fizz… DL is a Zekrom… that’s not equal isn’t it?” NINJAsk said.
“Gosh….” Grim said, dumbstrack. “I guess this is what we get them hmm?”
“Yeah, those two fought back earlier, and MF didn’t return for some goshdarnit reason. It wasn’t so clear but I was able to see Dark Lord snickering about this after then….” NINJAsk shrugged.
“Do you know how to stop them?” Grim asked.
“Nope…”
Prex and Grim looked at each other. “Um… So now?” Prex asked.
“Notthing, we stand here and wait till they stop.” NINJAsk said…

Dark Lord bashed into MF like a train smacking into a human. MF was blown all the way into a lake. “Man… This sux…” Wet and completely drown into water he saw Dark Lord flying towords him with a bolt Strike attack, and MF had water all…over…him…. MF started running the best he could, but tripped. He looked back to see the Bolt Strike smack into his face.
After the smoke cleared MF had changed into the “Best Form” and tried to attack with his claws, but he was too slow to match Dark Lord’s speed, and another Dragon Claw raced trought MF’s face.
NINJAsk was still watching, but she could not keep on watching that. She flew up, Using Flamethrower to split the two from eatch other.
“Please stop you all!”
Dark Lord watched NINJAsk.. and just wen he wanted to say a thing NINJAsk innteruped
“BlobFish and Meatbags is the same, it’s all a waste of flesh and skin… Tho Meatbags are ugly…” NINJAsk derped.
“What? “

The heck?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me