Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Favorite Song/s in the Game? [CLOSED]
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#1 Posted: 22:03:18 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm surprised this topic hasn't been made before, to my knowledge anyway.
So yeah, I've been listening to the OST alot and was wondering what's your guys favorites.
So yeah... post away my pretties. :U

My favorites are definitely Dragon Village, Dragon Village Ball Gadget Minigame, Stormy Beach, and Red's Laboratory.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#2 Posted: 22:55:14 21/12/2013
This game has a lot of nice music. smilie
My favourites are:
Dragon Village
Crocovile Swamp
Sparx Minigames
Coastal Remains
Cloudy Domain
Cloudy Domain Ball Gadget
Frostbite Village
Stormy Beach
Dark Mine
End Credits
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 02:49:02 22/12/2013
I think I saw this topic before... Anyway, I like this game a lot because it has good music, my favorites are:

- Dragon Village, the very first place in the game, I love it...
- Crocodile Swamp, pretty nice back-gound sounds
- Blink Levels, the minigames were challengung, and the music fits perfectly!!
- Sgt. Bird Levels, nothing to say, just awesome!!
- Sunken Ruins, so mysterious.
- Frostbite Village, I don't know, it's relaxing...
- Ice Citadel, I found this one very serious and it's good.
- Stormy Beach, it's me or this one sounds like a circus theme? Anyway, I like this one too
- Red's Laboratory, I have to say this is one of the best, just hope to don't get your file corrupt smilie!!
- Credits, well, it's sounds very similar to most tracks, but this one is great after you beat this game ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#4 Posted: 02:18:09 21/01/2014
I like em all.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 03:01:58 21/01/2014
Dark Mine has this secret agent feel to it. Actually it kinds of reminds me of some Ratchet & Clank music. Same with Red's Laboratory. The boss theme for Gnasty, Red, and Mecha-Red is stellar as well. But I don't remember any of the other music at all. I know that the game had a main theme (used on the main menu) that recurred throughout the game. And I think Cockcroft and Duckworth did a good job with not making that theme grow stale, while keeping the music enjoyable.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
#6 Posted: 22:58:35 12/04/2014
I love the whole OST to this game. Each song is awesome in it's own way, but my favorite songs are definitely Coastal Remains and Icy Wilderness <3
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#7 Posted: 07:54:48 13/04/2014
Come to think of it, the soundtrack to this game isn't all that great, I think each piece loops a bit too much, and doesn't have enough of the "middle" part of the track that the older games had. And most of the soundtrack is forgettable to me. It just doesn't sound Spyro-esque. Even the Legend of Spyro has a better soundtrack, but it doesn't suit Spyro himself, it feels like it should be in a darker game.

The soundtrack in this game sounds like it should be in a Disney film, that's what I think of anyway, especially now when I remember what the opening sounds like, and the Dragon Village soundtrack too.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#8 Posted: 13:15:04 13/04/2014
Of course for me being a sucker for symphonic and bombastic stuff, the Cloudy Domains theme is the best piece in AHT soundtrack. It is just so beautiful and fits perfectly in the level and its surroundings. Other tracks that I enjoy are the Stormy Beach theme and Red’s Laboratory theme.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#9 Posted: 16:52:24 13/04/2014
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
The soundtrack in this game sounds like it should be in a Disney film, that's what I think of anyway, especially now when I remember what the opening sounds like, and the Dragon Village soundtrack too.

I know what you mean. Some of the more orchestral sounding tracks sound like they belong in the classic films, the Crocovile Swamp theme sound like it should be in Lion King and the Dark Mine theme sounds like something out of The Incredibles.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#10 Posted: 18:30:55 13/04/2014
I would have NO CLUE what to say. I like the Sunken Ruins one because it's so mysterious...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#11 Posted: 19:40:37 13/04/2014
Quote: alicecarp
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I know what you mean. Some of the more orchestral sounding tracks sound like they belong in the classic films, the Crocovile Swamp theme sound like it should be in Lion King and the Dark Mine theme sounds like something out of The Incredibles.

Do you think Eurocom took influences from these types of films to try and fir the soundtrack for this game?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#12 Posted: 21:35:05 13/04/2014
^Possibly. Some of the previous games they worked on are by Disney. I only know that they made Tarzan on the PS1, but I'm sure there are others.
Tikikata Blue Sparx Gems: 506
#13 Posted: 18:09:56 05/09/2014
Cloudy Domain is probably my number one favorite, though Dragon Village is a very close second place.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#14 Posted: 03:00:24 27/10/2014
Quote: DragonDog
I like em all.

Okay don't know what I was thinking back then. I like the snow place, Blink's worlds, Sparx's minigames the place before the volcanic places, that's like a harbor of some sorts, and Hunter's challenges Volcanic Isles I think was that one before the volcano world, I don't know why but it reminds me of an evil clown and then that just cracks me up, I'm gonna make a game and zombie like clowns are the badguys.
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#15 Posted: 01:14:54 04/11/2014
Cloudy Domain sounds really cool! It's really memorable for me and I'm not sure why. Honestly I really like most of the music because of the way it ties in to the opening sound each time. It's really nice and it reminds me a bit of how the music always sounded similar to the opening in StD
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me