Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#2401 Posted: 03:11:04 25/01/2015
"You should be proud of yourself!," Sayan called out complimenting the tiger. He was actually impressed that Rose had learned so fast.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2402 Posted: 03:13:06 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Big deal. She should have known that by instinct!" a voice by Sayan's side said. It was Yodel, still as bitter as ever. He was trying to call attention, since he desperately wanted answers about Sybil...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2403 Posted: 05:23:54 25/01/2015
ooc: aren't you going to reply to Jet?
---
SC
#2404 Posted: 05:26:17 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Reply what? I already did on the last page. Let's try to post as much as we can. We are running out of space.

At the cockatoo tree, the costume that Sybil was going to use was already halfway done. It had leaves, stones, and even some wood. It was turning to be something great, but that was to be expected when you had parrots helping you. Barloc, Kali and a few others were working on it, while the rest, and even some of the keas, were gathering materials for it. Sybil on the meantime, who was on the ground, was changing her appearance. Even though she was going to wear a costume, there were still some parts of her body that were going to be seen, like her ears and tail. She cut part of her fur on those parts to change their appearance.
"Sybil! Has Nia returned?" Barloc asked, desperate to see his daughter home. If only he knew what was going on.
"No Barloc, she hasn't." Sybil answered, with Kali having to reassure her husband. Unlike her, he was too overprotective of his daughter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:08 25/01/2015 by Felines
#2405 Posted: 05:34:23 25/01/2015
"Hold one one second. He quickly went to eat some of the grass Nia brung. A few seconds later he forced Nia out. He then got under her so she wouldn't drown. "Your cousin is here."

"How do I go forward?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#2406 Posted: 05:48:44 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What the... What in the.... How in the..." Angus stammered, with eyes as big as marbles.
"Yikes! That was..." Nia said as she began to clean herself, when she saw her shocked cousin.
"... Hello Angus..." she said nervously.
"Please... don't tell mom and dad about this!" Nia begged, with her cousin still in utter shock. He had his beak so open that he almost drooled. He then looked at Jet.
"Mr. Jet...what is going on here?" he asked, demanding an explanation.

Cairo wasn't sure how to answer that, since he didn't have paws like her, but he had an idea on how it was done.
"Move your paws... smoothly. Like I said, you don't struggle. Imagine that you were flying." Cairo said, believing it wasn't any different since he saw the seagulls fly all the time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:56 25/01/2015 by Felines
#2407 Posted: 14:04:21 25/01/2015
ooc: Shadow?

"Please understand. Your cousin is very brave for doing this. No one even me and Sybil should ever experience being eaten. But Nia here was brave and neather I or Sybil could never be as brave as her." Jet said.

Rose smiled and kicked her legs. Slowly but surly she move forward. "Look I'm doing it!!"
---
SC
#2408 Posted: 14:28:08 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Can you tell me the number of the post? I can't find it.

Nia couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was Jet saying that she was braver than Sybil herself?
"Well that's nice Mr. Jet... but... I think that there is still a long way before I could become as brave as her." she indicated, believing Sybil would have gone through the experience again if Jet wouldn't have refused so badly when she demanded to see.
Angus looked at Jet with fear/respect. He then quickly glared at his cousin.
"So... Mr. Jet didn't want to do it with Miss Sybil so you pestered him to do it to you!?!" Angus asked furiously, but before she could reply, he spoke again.
"Miss Sybil was right, you ARE crazy! Sorry Mr. Jet for all the trouble that my cousin has caused you." Angus apologized, flying away, upset.
"Goodbye Jet. I hope to see you soon." Nia said, waving goodbye to the orca and going after her cousin. Even after disappearing into the jungle, the discussion between the two could be heard...
---
#2409 Posted: 18:28:41 25/01/2015
ooc: post #2406

Jet noded and swam away.

"Look Sayan Im swimming!!" Rose said cheerfuly.
---
SC
#2410 Posted: 18:58:30 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo looked at Sayan, wanting to show off. He didn't even looked at Yodel, who was still waiting for Sayan's reply. He knew he was being ignored, but he wanted answers. He then flew off without anyone realizing, around the ocean, looking for Jet...

Nia and Angus arrived at the cockatoo tree. Angus was still upset with her, but put on his happy face since he didn't wanted to accuse Nia. The costume was almost finished, and they were going to leave the rest to the mischievous Nia. However, before she could do that, she received her scold.
"Finally! Where the heck have you been?" Barloc demanded to know, not knowing what happened that morning.
"I was at the Haven." she lied.
"... Why do you smell so weird?" her mother asked, since Nia didn't clean herself well enough after Jet threw her off the stomach.
"Well... I watched the seals for a while after I returned. I must have gotten their smell." she lied again, sounding very convincing. She was a marvelous liar, since both of her parents didn't questioned her further, but still made her do her part in the costume. Angus was upset, and Sybil could sense it. And now she knew why... that was the same smell she had yesterday, after being eaten by Jet. She didn't, did she? After Nia was done, Sybil was determined to have a very long talk with her. Was Nia really that desperate?

Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: post #2406.

OOC: Ooh, I see what you meant smilie It's all fixed now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:04 25/01/2015 by Felines
#2411 Posted: 20:12:50 25/01/2015
Jet was still in the area. He was deep in thought.
---
SC
#2412 Posted: 20:39:37 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
There were only a few touches left to the costume before it was finally done. In the meantime, Yodel was still looking for Jet, and as always, it was Jet's unusual dorsal fin that gave him away.
"You there! Airplane! Jeep! Whatever your name is! I need some answers." Yodel said rudely, as that was his way of speaking, even to mighty animals that could potentially harm him.
---
#2413 Posted: 21:02:01 25/01/2015
"And what do you want my feathered friend?" Jet said.
---
SC
#2414 Posted: 21:38:33 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well finally who doesn't ignore me." Yodel said to himself.
"Listen, I just heard yesterday at night that Sybil has died! When did that happened!? Because of that stupid tiger's house arrest, I get very behind on the news! I need answers before that meddling eagle comes looking for me!" Yodel said furiously, demonstrating his dislike for Rose. It wouldn't surprise him if she had something to do with the pitiful civet's demise.
---
#2415 Posted: 21:50:36 25/01/2015
"I've eaten her. She was captured by Shadow and I ate her." Jet said.
---
SC
#2416 Posted: 22:02:48 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yodel pulled some of the feathers of his head when he heard the answer. He refused to believe that. He was 100% sure that it was Shadow the one who did the job himself.
"WHAT!?!? It was you!?!? You... are responsible for her permanent disappearance?" Yodel said in a shock that he never felt before in his life.
"You... HAH! Do you really expect me to believe that? You are trying to pull my leg here, and not in a very pleasant matter. Seriously, if it was you, then what are you doing here? I bet that the little striped mongrel would have banished you if you would have really done such a thing. Either banished, or Cairo would have killed you. Really now, didn't you know that the big and mighty orca leader was in love with her? As pathetic as that sounds, it's true. Oh he did try to hide it, but failed miserably. Now then, if it was true that you were the one who killed the love of his life, you wouldn't be alive here telling me this poor executed joke." Yodel explained, believing Jet for a second, but then he considered those two variables, and believed Jet was simply trying to mess with him.
---
#2417 Posted: 22:16:39 25/01/2015
"Well if you don't believe me then ask Shadow himself." Jet said.
---
SC
#2418 Posted: 22:36:13 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yodel was tempted to tell Cairo instead, but he didn't have the best relationship with him and he was very unstable, so Yodel decided to listen to Jet.
"Alright then, I will ask him... though it's such a pity for poor Sybil. I really didn't liked her, but I preferred her rein a thousand times more than that tiger. It horrifies me to think how that striped menace will lead us now." Yodel confessed, really despising the idea.
---
#2419 Posted: 00:19:41 26/01/2015
"I know but don't worry we are planning on getting her out of the way." Jet said as he swam off. Soon he was at Hunted Island. "Sybil I need to talk with you."
---
SC
#2420 Posted: 00:42:39 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait... what?" Yodel asked, but Jet was now too far away to hear him. Was Jet really betraying Rose and the rest of Sybil's followers? Then how come he was still around? Everybody at the Haven knew that Sybil was dead, but didn't they know who killed her? Was Jet misleading them into believing that it was Shadow and not him? Now he was more curious than ever. He needed to talk to Shadow right away.

Jet called, but the cockatoo tree was too far away from the beach for his voice to be heard. Cole, who was taking a break nearby, was the only one who heard him.
"Mr. Jet? Is there something the matter? Miss Sybil is busy at the moment." he explained in his deep usual voice, being very gentlemanly polite to Jet.

Flying to the outback seemed like longer than usual, since he was being very careful that Royal didn't spotted him, and became obsessed with answers.
"Oh Mr. Shadow!? Are you around here? This is urgent!" Yodel called, trying to high his small voice as best as he could...
---
#2421 Posted: 01:19:02 26/01/2015
"It's Yodel. He is suspicious. We will have to keep an eye on him." Jet said.

Shadow heard Yodel. "Down here." He said coming from the underbrush.
---
SC
#2422 Posted: 01:50:33 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yodel... oh right, how could I forget? It's that warbler who made our lives miserable. I hope he doesn't cause any trouble again now that we have moved once again to the Haven, and the very same big tree he so selfishly wants to keep to himself." Cole said, having quite a grudge.
"So Yodel doesn't know the truth? I suppose the other birds don't want to do anything with him. It's better if we indeed are keep a close eye. He did try to give the little miss to that Komodo dragon after all." he commented, having heard of that event.

"Hello Mr. Shadow. Long time no see." Yodel greeted briefly, and went straight to the point.
"Listen, I don't think I have much time before a stupid eagle comes looking for me, but I have to know. I just saw last night a memorial of Sybil. It was then that I found out about her death. Did you really made that outcast orca eat her?" Yodel asked, wanting to hear it from Shadow himself...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:28 26/01/2015 by Felines
#2423 Posted: 01:58:25 26/01/2015
Shadow noded with a smirk. "It was eather he eat her or me." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2424 Posted: 02:30:34 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh... I see. You didn't leave him a choice. I doubted he would have done it voluntarily... or would he?" Yodel said with a tone of surprise. So it was true. Sybil did die, and look who did the deed, of all animals. However, based on what Jet told him that Rose was going to be rid off too, he convinced himself that Jet was still on Shadow's side, and that all that being taken in by Sybil's kindness was faked.
"I suppose Cairo doesn't know about it, or thinks you did it. Trust me, he loved the civet so much, that I wouldn't doubt killing him if he ever found out." Yodel believed, creating his own deductions.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:41:44 26/01/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#2425 Posted: 08:41:11 26/01/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Look Sayan Im swimming!!" Rose said cheerfuly.

"That's great!," Sayan cheered on. He smiled as he watched the two, not even noticing Yodel leave.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2426 Posted: 10:13:57 26/01/2015
"You assumptions are true. Jet is indeed on my side now." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2427 Posted: 15:44:42 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I see..." Yodel said, though with a tone of disappointment.
"I wish I could have been there. Did Jet killed her before eating her?" Yodel asked, witnessing by accident an orca hunt before.
---
#2428 Posted: 20:26:33 26/01/2015
"No he ate her whole." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2429 Posted: 20:50:22 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... I see. Just wondering if she suffered... not that I care, of course." Yodel said quickly, not questioning further. The hunt he saw was of a much bigger animal anyway, so he imagined there was no need to kill something non threatening like a little civet.
"It's not that I'm not questioning you sire, but... well, I think it would have been better if you imprisoned Sybil. with her gone, the tiger is now in charge. I didn't like Sybil's rein... but the tiger's is worst. Sybil only made me share my home, but that Rosie brat has me under house arrest! She doesn't only followed that civet's rein, she also obstructed my freedom!" Yodel complained, believing that Rose was supposed to be the first to be taken care of. He didn't realized that arrest was all his fault. And he pretended he didn't really cared what happened to Sybil, since he despised Rose more than her.
---
#2430 Posted: 21:14:52 26/01/2015
"I promise you we are planing on getting rid of your tiger friend for good. But we have important things to deal with first."
---
SC
#2431 Posted: 21:36:19 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Certainly sire... wait, we?" he asked, nervous.

Warren and Sholeh were already done with the chains. They were about 500 of them, and both of them were exhausted. They even made some of the chains out of very big and thick lianas just in case they needed to trap other animals, such as Sayan. Sholeh imagined the birds were not going to be the only problem.
"Well now, I'm not in the mood for walking! I'm exhausted!" she said, glaring at Warren. The vulture knew what was up. He turned her back to her and she climbed. The vulture started flying home, exhausted too, but still with enough strength to fly. Sholeh was evidently tiring him more, but he never dared to question her.
---
#2432 Posted: 22:02:11 26/01/2015
"My fellow friends Sholeh and Warren." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2433 Posted: 22:09:29 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so Sholeh is with you? I still remember how obsessed he was to get rid of Sybil. I suppose she is very happy now, isn't she?" Yodel assumed, remembering how she wanted Sybil out of the way, though he didn't imagined he wanted her dead so badly. But he then wondered, who the heck was Warren?

Warren and Sholeh were very nearby. They could now see Shadow from above, announcing they were finally home. From that high, they couldn't see the tiny Yodel, so they assumed Shadow was sunbathing.
"Oh yeah, the dump we call home. But Sybil is finally gone, and soon after that stupid tiger will follow, and you will see what wonderful living we will have there Warren. Now that will be living! And I'll bet Shadow will share his food with you." Sholeh said happily, encouraging the vulture as he prepared to land.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:49 26/01/2015 by Felines
#2434 Posted: 22:36:24 26/01/2015
Shadow looked up. "In fact here they come now."
---
SC
#2435 Posted: 22:55:31 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hello Shadooo...oh. Is that you Yodel? Sorry, we already have a flying agent. This is Warren." Sholeh introduced, with Warren feeling rather proud by the way she acknowledged him.
"A vulture? Seriously?" Yodel said, with a tone of jealousy.
"What do you want?" Sholeh asked, rather rudely. She was upset the way he abandoned her when Rose escaped her that night weeks ago.
"Just wanting to find out something." Yodel answered, with the same tone of voice sued by her.
---
#2436 Posted: 01:10:24 27/01/2015
"He wanted to find out about Sybil's death." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2437 Posted: 01:56:03 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah. It was yesterday. The beloved Jet. You can't imagine for how much I wanted her gone. And I even got to see the faithful moment with my own eyes. You can't ask for a better death than that." Sholeh said with a smile.
"Already chanting victory? Remember... the tiger?" Yodel reminded, but before Sholeh could reply, he turned to Shadow.
"What are you going to do about that tiger?" he asked, briefly ignoring Sholeh. He was sure he knew the answer, but wanted the details.
---
#2438 Posted: 01:59:42 27/01/2015
"We have to pervent the birds from protecting her then we deal with her little bodyguard then we go in for the kill. The main prize......Rose. We will have to somehow put chains on all of the birds here."
---
SC
#2439 Posted: 03:40:23 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh... so that's what you meant when you needed to take care of other business." Yodel exclaimed, then gave a small grin. He wasn't particularly fond of the idea of betraying his own kind, but through his eyes, they weren't that nice to him, so they didn't deserve the protection.
"Alright then. I will do whatever I can to help you guys. The birds of the island hasn't been so particular nice to me. Oh, and you should know, those scrawny, bumbling parrots have returned to MY tree!" Yodel explained, seeing them move there once again.
---
#2440 Posted: 04:02:46 27/01/2015
"We have to pervent the birds from protecting her then we deal with her little bodyguard then we go in for the kill. The main prize......Rose. We will have to somehow put chains on all of the birds here."
---
SC
#2441 Posted: 04:10:37 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aren't you repeating the last post? smilie

Quote: Felines
"Oh... so that's what you meant when you needed to take care of other business." Yodel exclaimed, then gave a small grin. He wasn't particularly fond of the idea of betraying his own kind, but through his eyes, they weren't that nice to him, so they didn't deserve the protection.
"Alright then. I will do whatever I can to help you guys. The birds of the island hasn't been so particular nice to me. Oh, and you should know, those scrawny, bumbling parrots have returned to MY tree!" Yodel explained, seeing them move there once again.

"The keas you mean?" Sholeh exclaimed, grateful that she decided to make extra chains.
"Well that is problematic. I didn't want you in, but since you are much more smaller than Warren, you can be useful." Sholeh expressed, with the vulture feeling disappointed.
"Oh don't be so cold. Don't tell me you are still sore for that night?" Yodel asked, finding it pathetic.
"Come on! The tiger ran away! How did you expect me to catch her? Look at me!" Yodel said as he signaled his tiny body. Sholeh hated it, but he was making sense.
"Listen, you and I are looking for the same thing; the return of our homes. Now I won't worry about any eggs since I don't plan to have a family. I just want my tree and my seeds, and I won't be a bother." Yodel concluded, being too fond of his hermit habit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:29 27/01/2015 by Felines
#2442 Posted: 07:36:39 27/01/2015
Ooc: sorry.

"Well we have that settled. Now we wait." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2443 Posted: 12:42:08 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait for what? I want to trap them now! I can't tolerate being in this miserable dump!" Sholeh complained, really hating the Outback.
"No Sholeh, Mr Shadow is right. We need to wait until night. I was born in that forest, so I know the birds very well. We will start with those who have a deep sleep. Just leave me the chains here I can see them." Yodel suggested, proud of his plan and wanting to humiliate Sholeh by showing her she was not the only one with brains. However, she discovered a flaw in that plan...

"Good, but there is one problem... both Rose and that bodyguard leopard. They can climb trees, and as soon as they hear about that, they will free them." Sholeh said after a while, wanting to trap them too, but knew the birds were the priority.
"We need to put something slimy and sticky in all of the tree trunks where those birds are going to be trapped, so they both will be unable to climb them and break the chains... and I think I know where to find this stuff..." Sholeh said with a grin. She was tired, and so was Warren.
"This afternoon, we will get the substance." she said, much to Warren't relief. She knew it wasn't healthy overwork like that.
---
#2444 Posted: 20:49:44 27/01/2015
"What substance are you talking about?" Shadow asked.
---
SC
#2445 Posted: 22:45:16 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well you see, a few miles of here, there is a very large hole with something gooey in it. It really looks like a type of quicksand, very similar to the one you were trapped in. I have seen kangaroos sinking on this stuff. It's is both slimy and sticky. If we gather that stuff, we can put them on the tree trunks, so that if anyone wants to climb the trees where the warblers are trapped, they will immediately slip down." Sholeh happily explained, grinning while imagining either Rose or Sayan trying to climb and plummeting to the ground.
"And there is no washing it off with water. Warren here put his wing on this stuff once, and the only way he could get rid of it was to lose his feathers." Sholeh then explained, much to the vulture's embarrassment.

"Excellent. Very clever I must add." Yodel praised after a brief pause, surprising Sholeh with the admiration.
"Very well then. See you all... tonight. You must gather that stuff as much as you can, and I will tell you which tree is the target and how many warblers live there so you can get the chains. We will get everyone... one by one." Yodel said, now looking forward to the plan. He then flew off towards the beach, while avoiding Royal's detection. There was something he, once again, desperately needed to ask Jet...
---
#2446 Posted: 00:30:42 28/01/2015
Shadow smiled. "This may work."
---
SC
#2447 Posted: 00:40:03 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Can't you do it Mr. Shadow? I'm simply exhausted. Doing all those knots is no easy job." Sholeh explained, lying down, and not even acknowledging Warren. She hoped Shadow was not the type to exploit, and Warren wishing the same.

Yodel finally arrived to the ocean, flying very low. As he opened his beak to call for Jet, he no longer didn't need to, since he saw his signature dorsal fin. He then landed on it as if it was a tree branch, and pretended to smell the salty sea air.
"My my, freedom is certainly something so beautiful." he commented, though it was hard to tell wether it was to Jet or to himself.
"Well then, I spoke to Shadow, and it looks like you were telling me the truth. Sorry I didn't believed you." he apologized, hoping for a quick answer, since he was very curious to ask him something...
---
#2448 Posted: 00:56:59 28/01/2015
"See I told you I ate her." Jet said.

"Well I need something to carry it all in." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2449 Posted: 01:17:24 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes... indeed." Yodel expressed, rather surprised since he never would have guessed Sybil's life would end that way.
"Shadow told me all about it, and it was something quite... surprising. You see, I accidentally witnessed an orca hunt once. A seal I think it was. It was tossed and turned all around. Eventually, it was killed. Yet... you didn't seem to bother with that. You just went straight to the meal." Yodel explained, having various theories as to why, but wanted to hear Jet's explanation.

"Can't you get something that would work as a container?" Sholeh asked, wanting Shadow to do some work for once. He was the one who wanted Rose dead the most. The mongoose wanted him to do his part.
---
#2450 Posted: 02:29:44 28/01/2015
"I only did that because she didn't need to suffer. " Jet said.

"I'll figure something out." Shadow then found a few open coconuts shells and took them. He soon reached the spot Sholeh told him about. He soon gathered enough goo.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me