Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#51 Posted: 14:34:49 12/11/2013
"I am forever in your debt." Rose said as she shook off the water.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 23:13:03 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
"Yes," Thunder answered. The polar bear was very hot, even though the water had cooled him down a little.

Rose didn't seemed scared at all at his presence, so Sybil did her best to hide all that, she hoped, unnecessary fear, and answered.
"Well, I must say that I am very surprised that news of the Haven reach as far as the North Pole. If that's the case sir, this beach is no climate to you. I suggest you establish yourself in the highest peak of this island. I know you should be on the other island over there, but I don't think there is a snowy mountain." Sybil explained, more calmly but still evidently unease at his presence.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#53 Posted: 01:35:24 13/11/2013
Thunder nodded. "I was going to be in my way there."
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#54 Posted: 04:04:56 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood. After all, the mountain could be seen even from there. "Well then mister. Welcome to the Haven... I hope you have a pleasant stay. Now pardon me, I have another guest to attend." she explained, remembering she still had the bat to deal with. But halfway through thoughts, she wondered, does the snowy mountain has preys the polar bear can hunt? She really doubted there were seals at all. She was really worried that this new comer would be eventually tempted to hunt... animals he shouldn't... What was she going to do?
---
#55 Posted: 14:32:28 13/11/2013
"Okay, I'll be on my way then..." Thunder said, walking towards the mountain.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#56 Posted: 20:44:00 13/11/2013
Royal watches what transpires from his perch in a tree nearby. Opening his wings he flies down and lands beside Sybil. His golden eyes gleaming like the rising sun over the horizon.

"Good Morning, Sybil, my dear. Did you rest well after all that excitement yesterday," Royal says.

Jaerl silently watches over Sybil's home, from his hole in a tree nearby. The young peregrine falcon climbs out of his hole and perches on a lower branch shrouded in shadow. He know not what to think about how he feels toward Sybil. He had barely even met her and he already had strong feelings for her. He decides to wait and see whether Sybil feels the same way.

The elephant brothers, Ivor and Bjorn warily watch the polar bear closely as they stand beside Sybil ready to fight if need be. Bjorn however must be careful do to his small passenger.

Meanwhile Anvor, now a badger, pops up in front of Rose and bops her playfully on the nose.

"Guess who," he says playfully.

Meanwhile I lay curled up on Bjorn's back watching all the others. I am in great pain due to my injuries but the warm sun and friends help me relax. Sighing I breathe in the fresh air and listen to the roar of the waves. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten as I gaze at the others.
#57 Posted: 00:07:13 14/11/2013
Ooc: You know it been a few months or years sense the first RP.

"Guys calm down. The polar bear is ok he saved my life." Rose said to the elephant brothers.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#58 Posted: 00:09:57 14/11/2013
OOC: "However, just three months ago, the civet and her recruited kea parrots discovered a very well hidden island" smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#59 Posted: 12:32:01 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's been three months since the last post in the original RP, however, since the first post, it's been nearly a year (ten months at most). Sorry I forgot to mention that little detail.

Quote: Wyrstel
Royal watches what transpires from his perch in a tree nearby. Opening his wings he flies down and lands beside Sybil. His golden eyes gleaming like the rising sun over the horizon.

"Good Morning, Sybil, my dear. Did you rest well after all that excitement yesterday," Royal says.

Jaerl silently watches over Sybil's home, from his hole in a tree nearby. The young peregrine falcon climbs out of his hole and perches on a lower branch shrouded in shadow. He know not what to think about how he feels toward Sybil. He had barely even met her and he already had strong feelings for her. He decides to wait and see whether Sybil feels the same way.

The elephant brothers, Ivor and Bjorn warily watch the polar bear closely as they stand beside Sybil ready to fight if need be. Bjorn however must be careful do to his small passenger.

Meanwhile Anvor, now a badger, pops up in front of Rose and bops her playfully on the nose.

"Guess who," he says playfully.

Meanwhile I lay curled up on Bjorn's back watching all the others. I am in great pain due to my injuries but the warm sun and friends help me relax. Sighing I breathe in the fresh air and listen to the roar of the waves. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten as I gaze at the others.

"Well, this is quite a reunion. And don't worry elephants, the polar bear is just another animal in need of a sanctuary." Sybil said after seeing them so worried and hearing Rose. she then proceed to answer Royal
"Well, I must say it's been very busy lately. Those kea can be a real pain, but at least they mean well. Glad I wasn't wrong about them." she pointed, remembering the risk she took when recruited them, especially due to their fowl reputation. "Say, where is Jaerl? He is usually with you. I hope he is not in any trouble." the civet then asked, remembering the dangerous situations the falcon put himself into in the past.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#60 Posted: 21:46:10 14/11/2013
Skaliscin and Speckles had witnessed the event with Rose and the strange, white, hulking creature that rescued her. Being native to Africa, they had never seen an actual bear, let alone a polar bear. Curious, the mischievous duo sneaked behind the large mammal, hiding in his deep footprints.

Meanwhile, a lighter colored serpent appeared next to Sybil, slithering at her side. "Lovely day today, eh Sybil? Oh, hello Royal! How do the zephyrs feel this morning?" he chimed, featuring his trademark grin.
#61 Posted: 22:21:25 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't bothered by this anymore. She already grown use to her serpent companions slithering unexpectedly and coiling around her. "Yes Voracivenom, good morning." she answered politely but a little indifferently. She wasn't bothered by his presence, but the coiling was still annoying and she still didn't like snakes very much. Although she already knew Voracivenom for a while, she was still a little cautious around him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:00 14/11/2013 by Felines
#62 Posted: 22:36:16 14/11/2013
OOC: It is Voracivenom. smilie Sorry...
#63 Posted: 23:15:31 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh right, I missed that little detail. Sorry, I should change it right away...
---
#64 Posted: 01:57:58 15/11/2013
Thunder continued lumbering along, not noticing Skaliscin and Speckles at all.
---
#65 Posted: 18:37:22 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
After a while, Sybil was quick to create an excuse to leave the beach... and Voracivenom. "Well Rose, you seem to like that polar bear... but I am still worry. Maybe I should follow him, just in case." she said to the young tiger, ignoring Voracivenom, and sounding very natural in the conversation.
---
#66 Posted: 19:24:51 16/11/2013
"If he wanted to kill me he would of done it already. But he saved me instead but, I understand your cautionary actions." Rose said.
---
SC
#67 Posted: 23:25:35 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil just looked back, and nodded. She continued onward, remembering the last time she was in that very cold mountain. She even went to a bad mood that day, and didn't remember why she went there in the first place. But now she had a good reason.
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#68 Posted: 00:03:39 18/11/2013
OOC: Can I rejoin?
---
Wow
Such signature
#69 Posted: 00:21:04 18/11/2013
While Skaliscin and Speckles continued to stalk the lumbering bear, Voracivenom chuckles at Sybil's swift getaway. He's been around her long enough to acknowledge her dislike of him, but he didn't judge. Instead, he turns his full attention to Royal.
#70 Posted: 03:50:19 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
On her way to the mountaintop, Sybil quickly passed right in front of Speckles and Skaliscin and didn't even noticed them. She was eager to reach the polar bear. She has forgotten to tell him the very important rule of what animals he shouldn't hunt. Towards the snowy mountain she remembered (besides being bitter by the cold) that it was quite full of rabbits, but she was very worried that they won't be enough to satisfy the humongous animal. Why such a dangerous and particular animal would have want to go all that way to the Haven? Was he really that desperate? Was Global Warming really that bad? As questions arose, one thing was clear, her responsibilities were growing more and more now that she decided to establish a new type of Haven.

Quote: Yoshi
OOC: Can I rejoin?

OOC: Anyone can rejoin. The Haven is big. Not all the characters are going to meet face to face constantly smilie
---
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#71 Posted: 12:24:54 18/11/2013
ooc: sorry for not being on, i would like to join in now

The cave stood stationary beside the glimmering lake. The waters stood still as if the surface was frozen by ice, and kept the same sparkling sheen. Out of the rocky cave, two golden eyes glowed amongst the shadow. From the shadows, the glowing specks emerged as clear eyes of the mexican wolf. She stretched and shook her tired body, ruffling up her tan fur. She padded up to the edge of the neighbouring lake, licking fresh water from it, disturbing the still water with the ripples. Chica was oblivious to the fact that Rose nearly drowned. If she had known, her morning would have gone to a very bad start.

From the swamp waters deeper into the island, a chinese alligator can be seen paddling through the thick waters. Draco was always the animal that preferred to remain out of site from the other animals, though he does appear to know any big event that has been going around the haven. he was on his way to hunt for food, minding his own business
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#72 Posted: 01:01:19 19/11/2013
OOC: Can I be a red wolf and a red fox?
---
Wow
Such signature
#73 Posted: 06:58:38 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I believe you already have a red wolf as a character, unless you want to add a new character now. And wait, are red fox very endangered and/or overly hunted? Remember the requirements.
---
#74 Posted: 23:04:18 19/11/2013
OOC: I'll make a new wolf character. I believe red foxes are over hunted.
---
Wow
Such signature
#75 Posted: 00:51:31 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That could be problematic. Your character Toboe was pretty familiar. You will have to explain what happened to him smilie
---
#76 Posted: 20:47:41 20/11/2013
OOC: I'll just say he got sick and passed away. Should I make my character sheets now?
---
Wow
Such signature
#77 Posted: 01:20:33 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes please.

Now with snow reaching her chest, Sybil was so cold and barely able to walk. She literally had to jump on every step to avoid the snow from slowing her down. She regretted not having paws suitable for walks in the snows like lynxes did.
---
#78 Posted: 12:03:19 21/11/2013
Chica decided to find out how the bridge to the new island was doing, so set off to the beach, only to find a large portion of the animals already there. curious, she wandered up to the group. "Was I missing something?" she asked
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#79 Posted: 14:48:57 21/11/2013
Thunder was happy it was finally cooler. His paws scrunched in the snow.
---
#80 Posted: 20:13:16 21/11/2013
"Just a little rescue." Rose said. "A Polar Bear saved me." She said.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 20:17:56 21/11/2013
Name: Ai (Love)
Species: Albino red fox
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Loving and kind but can be bitter when discussing a certain topic. However she is about 1 year old and enjoys a good laugh every now and then. Ai's best friend is Yuu.
Goal: To see if there is any other fox out there like her. But secretly it's to get revenge for her family that the humans killed.

Name: Yuu (Playful)
Species: Red wolf
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Not true to his name he is very bitter and mean. He enjoys the rush of killing things and general blood flowing. There is however those rare times when he is friendly and nice. Yuu is about 3 years old and his best friend is Ai.
Goal: To see another wolf like himself. However his true goal is to get revenge for Ai's family.
---
Wow
Such signature
#82 Posted: 00:35:48 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted smilie

Thunder was happy it was finally cooler. His paws scrunched in the snow.

"Hey mister, aah, listen, I forgot to tell you something important!" Sybil yelled, catching a glimpse of the polar bear in the distance and still struggling in the snow. She was getting extremely tired of all the jumping.
---
#83 Posted: 01:47:29 22/11/2013
OOC: What do you mean reach the island first?
---
Wow
Such signature
#84 Posted: 02:07:08 22/11/2013
"rescue?" Chica echoed, "well your still not hurt right?" she decided not to ask about the details

ooc: all new animals reach the island by orca whale or by swimming, being guided by a bird of some sort, if they can swim. Since the two are new, they need to get to the island by whale
---
#85 Posted: 02:09:14 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't you remember? It's in the first RP, and in the first page of this one. Every animal who look for sanctuary in the Haven travel via orca whale to the island. That is an important step. Your characters give the impression that they came out of nowhere smilie
...Though I see now somebody else explained it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:37 22/11/2013 by Felines
#86 Posted: 02:21:32 22/11/2013
OOC: Oh sorry :/

After stepping of the whale both Ai and Yuu looked around the island. It seemed nice enough. But Yuu was thirsty for bloodshed. "I know what you're thinking." Ai said glaring at Yuu. Yuu huffed, "I'm hungry." Ai thought for a moment. "Maybe we could hunt a rabbit or something." Ai suggested. "Doesn't matter." Yuu said. He started to run off looking for prey. Ai struggled a little to catch do to her limping. Eventually they came to a snowy part of the island and noticed the polar bear. "Do you think we can eat that cat thing?" Ai asked. "Maybe..." Yuu snorted. He began to walk up to the stranger not sure to treat them as prey or a friend. Ai followed him not sure either.
---
Wow
Such signature
#87 Posted: 02:36:27 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Better, though you went a little fast-paced that time. The mountain is pretty far, and it seems almost impossible that neither of the other characters saw those two. But let's keep it like that anyway. Could you at least delete post #83 so that others won't get confused?

Sybil, still blinded by the whiteness of the snow and bitter by the cold, was too focused on the polar bear to notice anything else. "Yo polar beaaaar! HEY!" she called to Thunder, getting really upset about the situation.
---
#88 Posted: 03:49:55 22/11/2013
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
"rescue?" Chica echoed, "well your still not hurt right?" she decided not to ask about the details.

ooc: Rose is like a young teen cub and now calls Chica mom instead of mommy. I forget, who injured Rose?

"I was hurt like almost 6 months ago mom. I still can't forgive or forget what he did to me." Rose said. "But anyway I was on my way to the island by crossing the new bridge but a wave swamped over the bridge and knocked me off. I nearly drowned but that polar bear saved me." Rose explained.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#89 Posted: 04:09:26 22/11/2013
Royal shrugs when she asks about his son, Jaerl.

"I'm sure he is fine, Sybil, my dear. He probably just does not feel like being out and about is all."
#90 Posted: 04:28:14 22/11/2013
chica wondered wether to be concerned or not. Rose said it as if it was completely normal and casual. So the bridge is finished she thought, but something else was on her mind. "Where did this polar bear go off to?" the wolf asked. She never heard of one living on the haven until now, so assumed that he was new to it, and she wanted to greet the newcomer
---
#91 Posted: 05:09:01 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Royal shrugs when she asks about his son, Jaerl.

"I'm sure he is fine, Sybil, my dear. He probably just does not feel like being out and about is all."

OOC: You do know that Sybil left the beach towards the snowy mountain, right? Never mind. You can say that he gave that comment before she left smilie
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#92 Posted: 06:00:20 22/11/2013
OOC: Sorry for not posting anything before now...

Deep within the forest of the original island, lied a secluded pond. Near this pond, there was a cave in which an Amur Leopard had just recently awakened. Sayan had all but claimed the secluded pond and had finally began to actually have a restful slumber, free of the terrors of his past. 'That bridge is probably complete by now.,' he thought to himself. He then caught a quick snack from the fish-filled pond and proceeded towards the bridge. He wasn't yet aware of the rescue nor was he aware of the new guest(s).
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#93 Posted: 06:13:03 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Welcome back

"This is so stupid. Struggling my way into this deep sea of snow just because I neglected to say something important." Sybil complained, having swallowed some snow on her way to Thunder. Now really, from all the animals in the world, it had to be a polar bear.
---
#94 Posted: 16:29:02 22/11/2013
OOC: Sorry.

Thunder turned around. He blinked, looking at Sybil.
---
#95 Posted: 17:27:35 22/11/2013
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
chica wondered wether to be concerned or not. Rose said it as if it was completely normal and casual. So the bridge is finished she thought, but something else was on her mind. "Where did this polar bear go off to?" the wolf asked. She never heard of one living on the haven until now, so assumed that he was new to it, and she wanted to greet the newcomer

"I think he went up into the mountains where it's colder for his kind" Rose said.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 23:35:59 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry.

Thunder turned around. He blinked, looking at Sybil.

"Hey eh... polar bear!" Sybil called, not remembering Thunder's name, or even if he told her. "Listen, I forgot to mention something important; if you go around the forest, there are some animals you shouldn't hunt, especially birds." Sybil explained, hysterical to leave the place...
---
#97 Posted: 06:46:31 23/11/2013
"i see," Chica murmured. Was it really worth it to visit the newcomer who was probably now rather far away, deep into the mountains? She was hungry, and did want to hunt one of the rabbits there, just like back at her original home. She could make the detour. "Thanks, i will be back" Chica told rose, before jogging her way in the direction of the mountains
---
#98 Posted: 18:20:11 23/11/2013
"See ya later mom!" Rose said.
---
SC
#99 Posted: 22:38:45 23/11/2013
Thunder nodded. "I'll be careful. Er, do any other haven residents live around the mountain?"
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#100 Posted: 02:19:17 24/11/2013
I guess I'll rejoin with my character. And recap?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me