Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Trek [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#251 Posted: 11:58:16 19/11/2013
Peg six already?? Wow!! smilie

Congrats! smilie
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#252 Posted: 01:52:59 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Yeah, I've read Warriors and Seekers....And Survivors. Page Six and sad kitties, FTW!

Chapter Thirty Nine(Part Two)

Emerald paced around his library, uneasily. He had been alert ever since the confirmation about Gravel stealing items from Lost Islands. Even though his jobs was to send messages, he couldn't help but feel like he was one of the guards, often taking patrols and protecting his scrolls. Gravel hadn't been seen for a while now. But her treacheries aren't far away. Emerald had heard that the Sky Baron's patrol had gotten lost only a few days ago making Gravel able to swoop down on Windham and steal some scrolls and valuables. Emerald didn't know why, but, every crime she had done involved books...And destruction. ''If she wants books, she could have just asked me.'' Emerald muttered, still circling around. Emerald's tail drooped along the ground, the dragon dragging it with him. He kept his eyes open though, trying to ignore his slumber needs. Emerald flinched, hearing a dreadful clawing noise emit through the door, the sound fully awakening him. The dragon scrambled over to a pile of books, covering himself with them. All of his guard-ness lost, he trembled. He just wasn't cut out for danger. ''The guards will take care of it...'' Emerald repeated over and over, closing his eyes in fear like a hatchling. The scratching noise returned, getting more vigorous. Then, Emerald heard the door crumble. He immediately put his head up and out of the books, hissing. ''Haven't you ever heard of-'' he began to snap but quickly shut his jaws at the sight of the earth dragoness. ''Oops.'' Gravel said, obviously not sincere at all, shaking the rest of the chips and splinter stuck in her claws off. She turned, flickering her tongue out at the green dragon. ''G-gravel, w-w-what a surprise!'' Emerald began to shrink back down into his pile, shivering. Gravel snorted, stalking over to the green dragon. She nosed through the books residing around Emerald. ''P-please don't hurt me!'' Emerald cowered down even more, gradually moving away from the dragoness. Gravel snorted, stopping her investigation. ''I would be wasting my skills if I decided to harm you.'' she grunted. ''You're not worth my time.'' Gravel bared her teeth, Emerald immediately jumping out of the book pile. ''O-oh...'' Emerald murmured, relived. ''Wait a minute!'' he exclaimed. ''You're not supposed to be here, Gravel.'' the green dragon narrowed his eyes at the book-scavenging dragon. ''Well, that's not a very warm welcome.'' Gravel retorted, not even looking at the green dragon. She hurriedly turned around when she noticed Emerald trying to slink out of the room. Gravel lunged towards him, blocking his exit. She bared her wicked teeth again, her spiked tail gradually waggling as if she was going to bat him with it. The message was clear. ''You're not going anywhere.'' Gravel stalked towards him, Emerald padding back in fear. He decided to defend himself, uttering a pitiful snarl at the dragoness. Gravel was amused, a cheeky smirk arising on her face. Emerald unfurled his wings, growling again as smoke rose from his nostrils. The earth dragoness was ultimately bigger than him. Emerald stared at her spiked tail, the green dragon swallowing in terror. He gave in, falling back onto his legs. ''Fine.'' he sighed, looking down ashamed. ''You are brighter than I remembered. I like that.'' Gravel dipped her head in approval. ''You've made a great decision, my friend.'' she lumbered over to the shelves, eyes darting up and down at them.

Trap Shadow stared directly out into a clearing, eyes set upon the Boghog he had been stalking for the past few moments. His fur protruded up in excitement. ''Dinner is served....'' Trap Shadow smiled, rubbing his paws together. He then halted, remembering about the mouse. This was The Cardmaster's lands, creatures of all shapes and sizes possible possessed. Was this a trick? Trap Shadow shrugged the thought off, attention back towards his prey. He crouched down to put his claws onto the ground. The cat was soon caught of track when he heard the rustle of bushes again. ''Seconds?'' Trap Shadow's ears perked up. ''Carrion?'' he cocked his head to a side, nostrils flaring at the scent that followed the rustle. ''Stink Bomb.'' Trap Shadow finally confirmed, wrinkling his snout. Wait...Stink Bomb! Trap Shadow immediately turned back to hunting, quickly moving towards the clearing. That skunk was not going to interrupt his hunting mission! Not now! Trap Shadow then skidded, his claws sinking into the ground at the sound of a heavy thud. ''He'd better not have set off one of my traps...'' he grumbled, trudging towards the direction of the noise. Trap Shadow found Stink Bomb sprawled out, a bunch of darts stuck into his back. The skunk was fast asleep, murmuring in his slumber. ''Tranquilizers...'' Trap Shadow realized that he wasn't the only hunter in the jungle. ''Pooch...stop...I'm..ticklish....'' Stink Bomb slurred in his sleep. Trap Shadow then felt a sudden pain shoot through his right arm. The cat winced, looking down his arm. A dart was punctured into his skin, past his sleek fur. The dart was swamp-colored with a large, single dot in the middle, resembling an eye. Two plastic horns were on the sides of the dart's surface. ''Clever hunter....'' Trap Shadow snickered before falling down, drifting off into sleep.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#253 Posted: 03:13:51 20/11/2013
Same! I like Warriors, Seekers confused me and Survivors is great except Lucky's POV irks me. It's just annoying. IDK.

Great chap! Gravel, StinkXPoochie hints, and more Trap Shadow! smilie

And Boghogs. And Emerald. smilie

And

Dat

Cliffhanger again!! XO Oh well, can't wait for more!! :3
#254 Posted: 03:41:59 20/11/2013
I love how we both just 'squee' over fans ships and not the details of the story, Lawl. e__e"

smilie
#255 Posted: 03:58:23 20/11/2013
Lol I knew what you mean. smilie I try to include every detail but there's too much awesomeness it's just it's

IT'S NO USE
#256 Posted: 05:01:05 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! They're may be a few poodle-y surprises in the next few chapters. The return of ''Dat Ship''? The world may never know...

Chapter Forty

''Split up? Split up?!'' Doom Stone could still hear Free Ranger squawking in disbelief at Rotclaw's idea as golem lumbered farther away from his team. The stone creation didn't understand why Free Ranger was so shocked by the plan. They had single missions all the time back in Woodburrow. What was so different now? ''Shipwrecked...Oh.'' Doom Stone murmured with a nod, finally after thinking about why his storm chicken friend was nagging like an angry mother. Finding Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb couldn't be that hard, right? Anyone could find purple paw prints and green musk, especially when they had one of the best trackers in Skylands to follow after. Rattle Shake was still behind though, trying to negotiate with Free Ranger. Unlike Trap Shadow, he was patient with his hunting. The snake rarely even hunted, but when he was in search of fair game it was usually be a rodent. Doom Stone had to admit that Rattle Shake looked funny with the random lump in his slinky body after eating his kill. Although the snake sometimes regurgitated his game, probably since he never really checked to see if his prey was actually dead before swallowing it whole. Doom Stone's thoughts were soon interrupted by loud, muffled, animalistic chatter that emerged from underground. Could the Cloud Kraken dig too?! He'd hoped not. A hole was made right in front of the skylander. A wave of relief washed over Doom Stone at the sight of four Drilla monkeys that peeked out of the burrow. Grilla Drilla scrambled onto the jungle floor with a grunt, pushing his crazed friends out of the way. ''What's wrong?'' Doom Stone asked. The golem was amazing at reading feelings on his friends' faces. Before becoming a skylander, Doom Stone had always known when his master needed something only with a quick, teensy stare. ''Good news and bad news.'' Grilla Drilla announced, shaking some dirt off of his fur. ''Good news?'' Doom Stone was trying his best to ignore the pestering monkeys that were now climbing over him with glee. ''I think I know where Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb are.'' Grilla Drilla said. ''Actually, I don't think....I know.'' he added, smiling. ''Where?!'' Doom Stone questioned, the earth skylander's sharp tone making the monkeys squeal in surprise. ''Aren't you gonna ask the bad news?'' Grilla Drilla cocked his head to a side. Doom Stone sighed, irritated with the primates that cluttered over his body. ''What is the bad news, Grilla Drilla?'' he mumbled. The gorilla facing him made a uttered a grumble of amusement. Doom Stone only stared at him though, eyes directly upon the digger. ''Oh, right.'' Grilla Drilla said. He pulled out something from his beard of fur that grizzled his chin. ''We weren't the only ones who were shipwrecked.'' Grilla Drilla said, showing a card that had been slightly covered in his white hairs. The pests on Doom Stone immediately huddled behind Grilla Drilla at the sight of the card, trembling.
Trap Shadow groaned, the cat sprawled out into a resting position. He hesitantly attempted to blink open his eyes, grimacing. The hunter then clutched his head, a strong pain striking through his noggin. ''Now I know how Countdown feels everyday...'' he grunted, rubbing his head with one paw. Trap Shadow then flinched, feeling something wet on his right paw, as if a slab of something fleshy was dragging across his palm. Trap Shadow fully opened his eyes, turning over to the direction of his right paw to face Stink Bomb. The skunk's tongue was laid upon his hand, muzzle positioned onto it. ''Not again.'' Trap Shadow bared his teeth. He had assumed that the mustelidae was dreaming about his canine love again, as the name ''Poochie'' was all Trap Shadow could hear in the skunk's drawled whispers. He pulled his paw away, snout wrinkling in disgust. Stink Bomb almost immediately awoke as he had just clenched his teeth onto his tongue. Trap Shadow flexed his claw, trying to remove the saliva off of it. He looked at his new surroundings, hearing Stink Bomb curse in some language Trap Shadow didn't know, the word disfigured by his puffed out tongue. Stink Bomb stopped his rant, gradually going onto the floor to meditate to recover from his pain. The two were in a tight space, only a bit of light peeking through. Trap Shadow looked down, hay and shredded paper on the ground. He turned to his left to spot two troughs of water and kibble. It had all seemed too familiar to the cat. ''We're in a crate.'' Trap Shadow announced, raking his claws across the walls in front of him. ''Crate?!'' Stink Bomb asked, eyes widened. ''A crate.'' Trap Shadow repeated, turning around to face the skunk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:14 21/11/2013 by BlueFox
#257 Posted: 23:43:11 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! Dat Ship will live! Perhaps...heheh.

Chapter Forty(Part Two)

''WHY ISN'T THE BOAT FIXED YET?!'' The Cardmaster howled at Patches, his deputy quickly covering his ears. ''We don't have any resources to use, cap'n. Everything was lost....'' Patches whimpered. ''YOU SAID THAT THE LAST TIME!'' The Cardmaster got closer to the spotted seadog, angrily. ''Well, we lost a lot of workers in the-'' Patches started. The Cardmaster stared at him, lips raising to reveal his bared teeth. ''Find the remains of the boat, NOW!'' he spat, clutching the deputy by the throat with magic again. The Cardmaster shoved the pirate back down, his first mate landing with a yelp. ''O-o-okay...'' he murmured. Patches got up, hastily walking towards the wreckage of the ship, barking orders to the survivors. The Cardmaster watched him leave, still enraged. A small leaf landed on his snout, the canine snarling at it. Nature. He couldn't stand it. And now he was all around it. He did in fact own the land, but never really took the time to explore any of it. All he only knew that it was his, and that no one else could take it. That's all he really cared about. A pirate wouldn't be a true pirate without a little plundering, right? He hated traitors, ones who betray their pirate ways to become good fellows. It made him sick just thinking about it. The Cardmaster shook his head, trying to remove more leaves that had fallen onto the bridge of his muzzle. He looked up, but there was nothing to be found in the trees. Hearing the rustle and shake of bushes, he gazed down, flexing his claws. An intruder? A rogue? A skylander?!He certainly couldn't have that in his territory. ''Show yourself, don't be shy...'' The Cardmaster smirked, staring intensely at the plants. ''I don't hurt others...Well, not without good reason that is.'' he snickered. A small, thin tail rose from the bushes, a fluffy, white puffball on the top of it. It waggled, swishing from side to side. The Cardmaster rose a brow, cocking his head to a side. A creature? He squinted, attempting to focus on the tail. ''Is the coast clear?'' a familiar, feminine French voice asked in a tiny whisper. The Cardmaster growled, crossing his arms, furrowing his brows. Poochie. He had regretted capturing the poodle and her sisters back onto the ship and forcing them to rejoin his crew. ''Are you sure?'' Poochie questioned, still whispering. ''Yes.'' The Cardmaster flicked his ears in annoyance. Poochie's head arose, starting to swivel around. She quickly jumped out of the bushes, crouching down next to The Cardmaster. ''Why are you doing that?!'' The Cardmaster finally questioned, irritated by her antics. ''I'm being stealthy...'' Poochie replied. The Cardmaster shook his head, turning back around to look at his mateys from afar. Poochie got up, standing beside the seadog. She noticed that her boss was now levitating a hefty treasure chest. ''What's in the box?'' she smiled. ''Important items.'' The Cardmaster said. ''What kind of important items?'' Poochie pressed on. The Cardmaster hadn't replied back. ''Can I open it?'' Poochie kept interrogating her captain. ''Would you just-'' The Cardmaster started to grumble. ''Sure...'' he smirked, gently placing the treasure chest back onto the ground. Poochie yapped, wagging her tail excitedly. She got onto the ground, wiggled the lock, but then cocked her head in confusion. The poodle looked up at The Cardmaster expectantly. The Cardmaster sighed and with the snap of his fingers the chest's lock broke apart, torn into two pieces. Poochie pushed the chest up, eyes widened at what she had seen. There were loads of dolls in the chest, all with little button eyes and ragdoll features. She had recognized a few. ''Skylander dolls!'' Poochie exclaimed, happily. ''Yes, yes, vood- I mean Skylander dolls....'' The Cardmaster stumbled over his words. Poochie pulled out the ragdoll that resembled Spyro. ''These are so totes adorbs!'' she played with the doll's wings. ''Rawr! I'm Spyro the Dragon! I like to torch things!'' Poochie attempted to imitate Spyro, waving the doll in front of The Cardmaster. The Cardmaster smirked a little, trying to imagine Spyro's humiliation. Poochie then flinched, immediately dropping the dragon toy. ''And if they're skylanders, there's...'' Poochie's voice trailed away. She lunged herself into the chest, paws skittering around in her search. ''MON AMOUR!'' Poochie squealed with joy, finding what she had been searching for. ''Moufette!'' the poodle pulled out a green skunk with white buttons for eyes. Poochie hugged the doll, delightfully whimpering as she blurted out love-dovey, mushy words in French. The Cardmaster growled, face wrinkling up in disgust. How could she adore something as repulsive as a smelly skunk? ''Love...So revolting...'' he cringed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:50 21/11/2013 by BlueFox
#258 Posted: 02:23:56 23/11/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
:0 Dat ship did live on!
smilie

Oh noes.. Voodoo dolls? o.o

''Rawr! I'm Spyro the Dragon! I like to torch things!''
I lol'd

Is there a darker side of Poochie...?

Ah you always keep me wanting more of this!! smilie smilie
#259 Posted: 03:09:42 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Haha, Spyro does like torching things! I was going to put something about dat mean ol' Gnasty Gnorc in there also...
Darker side? I was just thinking about that happening! I want Pooch to turn into a werepoodle thingy right after Stink Bomb and Trap Shadow escape from the clutches of the Cyclops Queen. Haven't really decided yet, but I think it could end up turning out pretty cool.

Next chap should be soon, or in the middle of the night depending on my time zone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:13 23/11/2013 by BlueFox
#260 Posted: 03:55:03 23/11/2013
OMG that'd be amazing to see! Talk about plot-twist! smilie I think that could go very well, actually. I don't know what a Gnorc is, exactly. I haven't played Spyro, only Skyro. smilie

Were-poodle lol. smilie

Okay, can't wait! It's late here too. smilie smilie
#261 Posted: 05:19:54 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Really? I've got to get writin' then! Lol, I'm a noob when it comes to the old games. I've played a little bit of one of the Gameboy games(forgot which one) and seen some gameplay of the other games. Anywhooo, next chap time!

Chapter Forty One

Magna Charge skidded through the jungle's marsh, mud getting stuck in his wheel. ''Why must you do this to me earth property?'' he groaned, the bottom of his wheel slightly sinking down further. This hadn't been the route he wanted to take, but he knew he had to avoid the pirates at all costs. He wasn't alone, Freeze Blade agreeing to come with him, although the cat had really just followed him for no apparent reason. But Freeze Blade seemed to be getting better...Or worse. Magna Charge really didn't have clue. He turned to see if his ditzy teammate was still behind him. ''Freeze Blade?'' he called the cat, brow raised. The cat gradually crawling his way towards the ultron, a wide grin on his face. He then stopped, tired from his struggle with a lolling tongue. The cat looked up expectantly at Magna Charge, blinking his icy white eyes. Magna Charge sighed, lifting the cat up with his magnetic abilities. ''Just two friends on an adventure, eh Maggie?'' Freeze Blade purred, happily relaxing as his spun in the magnetic field. ''Magna.'' Magna Charge curtly corrected. ''Manga?'' Freeze Blade questioned. ''Magna.'' Magna Charge replied again. ''M-'' Freeze Blade started. ''My name is Magna Charge.'' Magna Charge said before the cat could butcher his name again. ''Chhharge.....Chaaarles....Chaaaarlie..'' Freeze Blade quietly tried pronouncing the ultron's name, struggling with it. Magna Charge darted his rectangular pupil forward, trying to take his mind off of the cat. Free Ranger had finally agreed to go with Rotclaw's plan, still hesitant about the whole thing. Magna Charge didn't exactly like the plan, as he thought that staying together would be a lot safer. ''Maaarge......Laaarge...'' Magna Charge sighed as the cat stared up again, the frost cat tapping his frozen hair as he pondered desperately. The ultron's wheel then became stuck, it rapidly turning even though they weren't moving at all. Magna Charge looked down, irritated, but his emotion changed in the matter of seconds. ''Land!'' he said, throwing Freeze Blade. The cat yowled, face dragging across damp ground as he reeled forward. Magna Charge eased onto the earth, staring at Freeze Blade who was hacking out some clumps of dirt that had gotten lodged in his throat. ''What are we even here for?'' Freeze Blade coughed, voice almost as raspy as Fire Kraken's. Magna Charge hadn't answered the cat, zipping by his teammate. ''W-wait up!'' Freeze Blade finally cleared his throat, stumbling after the speeding ultron.
''Are you done?'' Trap Shadow asked, monotone. ''I can't concentrate when you're rolling all over the ground like that!'' he yowled, staring at the skunk who was having a minor seizure. The feline sighed, eye twitching with irritation. He had assumed that the skunk was having some sort of panic attack, as he'd seen feral animals do the same whenever he used a crate or cage. Trap Shadow watched the skunk freak out, the caged skunk crawling around. ''Do you have the sudden feeling to dress in pink, have crepes, and listen to pop music?'' Stink Bomb asked. Trap Shadow shuddered at that thought. Who would even do that?! ''No.'' he replied, beginning to claw at the walls. Stink Bomb rolled back over, panting vigorously, clutching his heart. ''Finished, spazzy?'' Trap Shadow questioned, ear flicking in annoyance. ''I-I think so...'' Stink Bomb answered, catching his breath. When the skunk finally got up, Trap Shadow turned back to his investigation, pawing at the walls. ''There has to be an opening in here somewhere...'' he murmured. The magic skylander squinted, focusing on a tiny hole in the wall. He couldn't see what was outside, vision blurred. Trap Shadow nosed at the wall. Flaring his nostrils, he tried to sniff through the hole. He attempted to catch a scent, although it hadn't helped when there was a noxious smell in the room, musk brushing past his nose. Trap Shadow shot a glare at Stink Bomb, grimacing. ''Heheh, scent glands....It's kind of a natural instinct...And I'm nervous.'' the skunk snickered, sheepishly as he fiddled with his fingers. Trap Shadow heaved another sigh. ''Just look for any ways out.'' he grunted. Stink Bomb nodded, starting to examine the crate. ''That could serve some purpose.'' he pointed up, Trap Shadow flinching at the sudden suggestion. Trap Shadow gazed up, staring at what his teammate was talking about. The crate had a lid covering its top, it jittering from side to side. ''How didn't I notice that?'' Trap Shadow grumbled, crossing his arms. ''Shh.'' Stink Bomb quickly shushed the cat, nearly interrupting him. ''What?'' Trap Shadow hissed. ''The lid...'' Stink Bomb murmured, pointing up. The lid was then miraculously pulled off. ''Heh, knew I could do it.'' Trap Shadow snorted, popping his head up. Stink Bomb raised his a brow at the cat. ''I-I mean we.'' Trap Shadow added. ''Ah, fresh, un-cleared air...'' he closed his eyes, gently inhaling and exhaling. Stink Bomb looked around his new surroundings. It looked like a large castle of sorts, the crate resting on a crimson, patterned carpet. ''Uhh...Trap.'' Stink Bomb poked his friend. ''What?'' Trap Shadow asked, turning around. A few Cyclopes stood, staring at Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb. ''Hi?'' Trap Shadow greeted, confused. ''So, um, you must be the hunters who shot us down. Pretty impressive for rookies.'' he tried to start a conversation. The Cyclopes just blinked, as still as a statue. ''Oh, don't talk to them, they're only servants. Besides, they're not supposed to say anything.'' a feminine voice boomed, an echo bouncing off the walls. The Cyclopes turned, full attention to a large staircase. Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb peeked over them, trying to get a good look at whatever they were gazing at. A female Cyclops gradually walked down the stairs, one hand dragging down the golden railing. Unlike her servants, she sported a pair of extra smaller eyes that sat atop her main, single eye. The rims of her dress were ragged, as if some sort of animal tore through it. A small crown was placed on her head, making her look a bit taller than the other Cyclopes. Another Cyclops followed her, smaller and scrawnier than the female. A larger crown was on his head, the accessory almost bigger than him. ''I've been expecting you two.'' the female finally walked up to them, the male Cyclops waiting behind on a step. ''Oh, such magnificent creatures! Very exotic, indeed.'' she smiled at the two. Trap Shadow had almost felt flattered, smirking a little. But he was still in a box, irritated and confused. ''Uh...yeah. We really should be going...Miss...'' Trap Shadow's voice trailed away. ''Cyclops Queen, the one and only. Creator of the new and improved Tempest Towers zoo.'' The female Cyclops replied, proudly. ''That is my husband, Pipsqueak, but he's not important.'' she added, gesturing to the small Cyclops that watched from the stairs. ''But you two certainly are.'' she turned back, rubbing the two's heads as if they were pets. Trap Shadow scowled with bared teeth. Stink Bomb grimaced. Although, it did feel rather relaxing. Trap Shadow had even purred a bit as the Cyclops's gentle hand went behind his small ears. ''A little to the right....'' he murmured, ear flicking. He immediately pulled his head back. What was he doing?! ''Alright, alright! What do you want, lady? I'm not a kitty cat...'' Trap Shadow hissed, crossing his arms again in a pout. ''I only want the best for my newest attractions.'' the Cyclops Queen replied, poking Trap Shadow's nose.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:21:57 23/11/2013 by BlueFox
#262 Posted: 05:53:06 23/11/2013
Haha, you know I'm always waiting! smilie Oh, okay. Well, that's still more than me! smilie

Marge Large OMG. smilie And Trap and everything...! I'm cracking up!! smilie

And the cliffhanger again. XP Trap and Stink could easily get away from her,

right?! *Gasp* XO

Great chap!! ^__^b
#263 Posted: 05:47:03 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Lol, cliffhangers are fun...Yep, that's Pipsqueak!

Chapter Forty One(Part Two)
The Cardmaster grumbled, ears flattening down. He had been forced to listen to Poochie's senseless, love babbling. The poodle had refused to go, giving The Cardmaster her puppy-dog eyes, begging the captain to let her stay. ''His tail is so fluffy! And his cologne...'' Poochie said with a sigh, hugging her new doll. ''It's so endearing!'' she continued, nuzzling her doll. ''It's musk. How many times do we have to go over this?!'' The Cardmaster shook his head. ''It's unique!'' Poochie protested. ''Sure, it smells...kinda weird. But that's what makes it sooooo unique!'' she added. ''Isn't dat right my wittle moufette...'' Poochie nuzzled the doll with her nose. He didn't understand why the poodle was enjoying the voodoo doll so much since she was practically torturing her loved one. The toys were a last resort though. What was the point in having them if you couldn't see their humiliation...Or possible demise? He did indeed have a crystal ball, but in order to use it he needed his power. The pirate had used most of his strength in manipulating the Cloud Kraken and attempting to save his ship. The Cardmaster turned away from the poodle, gazing at the nature around him. He didn't need his powers to cause destruction. After all, he'd recalled nearly taking control of most of the animals that resided in his jungle. The Cardmaster then halted his walk, something catching his eye. ''Oh, Stinkie-Winkie...Ugh, that's a terrible pet name. But we need a pairing name also... Cards, do you know any sh-'' Poochie started. ''Oooo, flowers!'' she yapped, looking at what The Cardmaster had seemed mesmerized by. The captain smirked, laughing a little. ''I knew this was the right rainforest to claim!'' his eyes were locked onto the blossoms that he now stood in front of. ''They're so pretty....What are they?'' Poochie turned to The Cardmaster, smiling. ''Whispering Water Lilies, an amazing plant said to multiply the strength of any spell.'' The Cardmaster answered. The flowers were bunched together in vibrant shades of different colors, floating in a small body of water. ''Pink!'' Poochie pointed to one excitedly, tail almost instantly wagging. She attempted to grab one, but The Cardmaster shot a glare at the poodle. ''These are powerful, Poochie. They're not accessories.'' The Cardmaster growled. Poochie snorted, nose held high. ''Since when did you like flowers?'' she replied. The Cardmaster ignored the poodle, reaching down to carefully take one. He grinned at the plant that was now placed in his paws, water soaking them. The Cardmaster's expression then quickly changed, an idea popping into his head. Why waste all of the flowers on himself when he could finally put good use to a very, very irritating teammate? ''These aren't that spectacular anyway...'' he muttered. The Cardmaster's eyes darted towards the poodle. ''You know, it would look absolutely fabulous on you.'' he said. Poochie's eyes shot open, the female seadog grinning wildly. ''Really?! You think so?!'' she asked. ''Oh, I know so.'' The Cardmaster replied.
''Get this thing off of me!'' Trap Shadow yowled. A large, bulky electric collar that had been wrapped around his neck, a leash connected to it. Stink Bomb had the same, although he hadn't been having a tantrum like the cat. ''I can't breathe with this stupid thing on!'' Trap Shadow continued to protest. '' Can't breathe? Oh, you're both so adorable with your exaggeration.'' the Cyclops Queen snickered. ''So naïve and youthful. Kits, I suppose.'' she added. Trap Shadow bared his teeth at what the queen had said. ''Kits...Kits? Kits?!'' he hissed. An electric shock struck his body like a rock, the cat convulsing as a reaction. He turned to the Cyclops, narrowing his eyes. ''Why can't you be more like your skunk friend? He's been silent for this whole tour.'' the Cyclops Queen said. ''But deadly.'' Trap Shadow attempted to defend himself. ''And you're not? You attacked me!'' the Cyclops Queen replied. ''I was referring to-'' Trap Shadow started before having slight seizure from another shock that attacked his body, fur standing on ends. ''Finished, spazzy?'' Stink Bomb smirked. Trap Shadow snorted, finally shutting himself up. ''Ah, aren't you enjoying this? Look around you, boys.'' the Cyclops Queen said, staring at a few exhibits. ''Snappers, Screechers, they're all here...My collection is wonderful, isn't it?'' the Cyclops smiled. ''It sure is something...'' Trap Shadow growled, monotone. Stink Bomb then flinched, yelping in surprise at one of the exhibits. Trap Shadow turned, spotting a destroyed arena. ''Whoa!'' he exclaimed. ''I see you've taken interest in Rudy's old exhibit...'' the Cyclops Queen said, halting to stare with her new attractions. ''R-rudy?'' Trap Shadow asked. ''The Cloud Kraken. Rudy the Cloud Kraken.'' she answered. ''You're the one who lost it?!'' Trap Shadow asked. ''Well, not lost per se. He broke out! I have absolutely no idea how he escaped!'' the queen sputtered. She sighed, padding up to the ruins. ''I miss him. He was such a magnificent creature. Poor Rudy...'' she said, stepping into some of the water that leaked out of the exhibit, broken shards of glass collecting into it. ''Oh well, if you love something set it free...Come along.'' the queen turned around, all of her remorse vanishing. The swappers looked at each other. ''What kind of name is Rudy?'' Stink Bomb questioned with a slight laugh. ''I don't know, but I'm not liking this old hag.'' Trap Shadow narrowed his eyes again. ''Hurry! I have to show you your new home!'' the queen pulled their leashes, making the two lurch forward and stagger.
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 05:36:41 25/11/2013 by BlueFox
#264 Posted: 05:29:05 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Double-postin' a short chap!

Chapter Forty Two

Flashwing purred, resting on a large pile of crystals and shiny valuables in her dreams. She thrashed around a bit, trying to get the right position on her mountain of gems. Flashwing, finally settled in, examined her new bed once more. She frowned, flicking her tail. ''This is hardly enough...'' the earth skylander shook her head. Many dragons were hoarders, keeping large amounts of amazing in a giant stash. Luckily, most of the skylander dragons had lost that trait long ago. But, this was Flashwing's dream, and she could do whatever she pleased. She could think of any object and it would appear in only the matter of seconds. No Bash, no missions, no tasks. Nothing at all but her, herself, and Flashwing. And her precious gems of course. ''That's more like it...'' she nodded at the new patch of gems that had poured from the darkness above her. Flashwing picked up a ruby, smirking delightfully at her reflection. ''Mesmerizing!'' she continued to stare. Her hoard suddenly started shaking, the dragoness dropping the ruby in alarm. Before the cumulus vanished in a puff of smoke, she slid down the heap, careful to not scratch the items or break a nail. ''Oh great...'' Flashwing immediately turned around, feeling the presence of something dark. Hot, fetid breath stirred on the back of her head, it warming her scales unpleasantly. Flashwing groaned, tail drooping down. ''What do you want, Vathek?'' she growled, not even staring back towards the wyvern. Vathek chortled, bluish smog billowing from his mouth and nostrils. ''Ssssuch a crack-up'' he smiled, still snickering. Flashwing stood still, scowling. Vathek nudged the dragoness with a wing, gazing at her in admiration. ''Sssuch great posssture, my dear. Very ssstill, like my inssolent ssstone prissson. You'll become a great minion one day.'' he nodded. Flashwing growled, flopping down, burying her snout in her claws. ''I wasss being nice and thisss isss how you repay me! Ugh, ssskylandersss thessse daysss.'' Vathek shook his head. He furled his wings, grinning once more. ''Oh, that'sss right. Your leader told you to ignore me, correct?'' the wyvern simpered. Flashwing flinched, but quickly got back to becoming still. ''What'sss hisss face...Uh...Sssparrow....Sssqueako?'' Vathek pressed on. ''Spyro.'' Flashwing said between gritted teeth. ''What?'' Vathek asked. ''Spyro.'' Flashwing repeated. ''I cannot hear you, Flasssshie.'' Vathek said. ''His name is Spyro!'' Flashwing snapped, whipping around. ''Oh, yesss. That vile runt of a purple dragon. But he'll be one of my minionsss alssso.'' Vathek responed. ''What are you talking about?'' Flashwing snarled. ''Nothing. Just sssome...plansss.'' Vathek replied. ''Ugh, no matter, you pesssky ssskylandersss will find out even if I don't tell you.'' Vathek said. His eyes glimmered brighter than before, streams of light drifting off of them. Flashwing picked her claws up in alarm, the dark ground in front of her shattering. The cracks in the shadowy earth got closer to her, even making the gem dragoness squint at the brightness that peeked through them. The light exploded, concealing the two reptiles in its aura.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:49:41 25/11/2013 by BlueFox
#265 Posted: 05:35:44 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! Yep, evil Pooch is my avatar. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into...Vathek's back!

Chapter Forty Two(Part Two)

''There you...are...'' Freeze Blade panted, gradually making his way towards Magna Charge, resting a paw onto the Ultron's shoulder. Magna Charge had ignored the cat, raising his Magnet Cannon, gesturing towards something in front of him. ''Doggies! Look at they're wittle noses!'' Freeze Blade said happily. There was a whole group of the seadogs not very far away from the duo, searching through the clearing like a pack of feral wolves. ''Be quiet. We don't want to bring any attention to ourselves. And they're seadogs to be exact.'' Magna Charge said, still intensely looking at them. ''Okie-dokie arti-'' Freeze Blade started. Magna Charge spun his head around to look at Freeze Blade, unamused with the cat's antics. ''Okay.'' Freeze Blade whispered. ''W-was that better?'' he asked, still in a whisper. ''Hurry up! Cap'n doesn't have time for such foolishness!'' Magna Charge immediately recognized Patches, the only heavily spotted seadog in the crew. He seemed to have a few new battle scars and injuries from the last time the Ultron had seen him. The most notable being his raggedy, torn right ear, still sporting a rusted, gold earring. ''Find something! Anything!'' Patches commanded, snarling at a meek, scrawny seadog. The little mutt had a small snout, it pushed in as if something had hit in squarely in his muzzle. ''I found a stick!'' the small seadog said, waving the branch in front of Patches's face. Patches smiled, staring down at the seadog. The meek seadog grinned back. That was until Patches shoved a sharp, glimmering sword into his crewmate's face. The small mutt stood still in fear, Patches gradually pulling the sword across the poor dog's neck. The weapon stopped directly in the center of the canine's neck, Patches smirking with delight. ''And I have a sword.'' he growled. ''Whoa, isn't that the little dog dude...We crashed his ship, right?'' Freeze Blade asked. Magna Charge was too intrigued with seadogs to reply, listening to everything he could hear. ''Do something useful with your life, Digger. You don't want to end up like the rest of your friends, do you?'' Patches said, slowly taking the sword away from the runt's throat. Rest of your friends? Digger whimpered, shaking his head crazily. ''No, no, no!'' he howled. ''Are you sure? It would be easy, like crushing a weak beetle.'' Patches said, stabbing his sword into the dirt. ''I don' wanna be a beetle, Patches!'' Digger exclaimed, covering his eyes. ''Good, good. Now...'' Patches gazed down at Digger's long, blunt claws. He pointed to them with his weapon, making Digger stagger back in surprise. ''Use 'em.'' Patches grunted. Digger nodded before hurriedly pouncing onto the ground, jabbing his claws into the earth. Before Patches could walk away, Digger started barking rapidly. ''What is it now?!'' Patches shouted. ''I've hit something!'' Digger reported. Patches snarled, kneeling down to get to Digger's height. The first mate's eyes softened at a dusty, robotic object that lay in the hole Digger dug. ''Hurry up!'' Patches snapped, eying the item. Digger panted, scraping the rest of the mud off the thing. He put his paws underneath the object, struggling to pull it up. ''I don't have time for this, runt!'' Patches grabbed his sword again. Digger finally removed the object, the rest of the seadogs scampering over to investigate. ''Shiny...'' Freeze Blade murmured. Magna Charge couldn't see the item, pupil darting from side to side in hopes of finding out what it was. ''That looks like one of dem...robot things.'' he heard a seadog state. Robot things?

Flashwing gradually got to her feet, grimacing. She weakly looked up, lurching back in surprise at the figure in front of her. '''Vathek...?'' Flashwing questioned. The dragon-like figure was about the same size as her, although somehow it still sported the same coloring of the evil wyvern. The dark being shook itself off, large, black blobs of its skin flying off of its body, revealing purple scales. Flashwing stumbled back a bit, staring with mixed emotions. ''Spyro...'' her voice trailed away in uncertainness. The Spyro-like form guffawed, peeling the rest of his cracked, blackened skin away from his face with a claw. ''Do you like my new look, Flassshie? Is thisss more appealing to you? I certainly wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable during this...journey.'' Flashwing confirmed that the being was indeed Vathek, his snake-like lisp irritatingly ringing in her earholes. Vathek sighed, smirking he sat down, flicking his new tail. ''No comment? Ssssuit yourself. Hahaha, ssssuit. Get it? I'm in your leader'sss body...'' he chuckled. ''How?'' Flashwing asked, faintly. ''That amazed face that you are wearing isss absssolutely hilariousss, ssskylander.'' Vathek said. ''Oh it'sss sssimple, really. That Cardmaster'sss a miracle worker. Sssure, he'sss a little kooky, but he'sss a great minion....er bosss. Minbossss. Our partnerssship'sss proven itssself to be brilliant.'' he added. The dragon grumbled, looking to the side. ''Now if only that cowardly Gravel dragonessss would hurry up and...'' Vathek stopped. He cleared his throat, shaking his head to in an attempt to clear his mind. ''Oh, I am getting too far ahead of myssself.'' the dragon said. ''Let'sss begin. Wait, thisss ssssetting is horrible...Darkenessss?'' Vathek gazed at Flashwing, disgusted. Flashwing snorted, shifting her shoulders and puffing out her chest. ''It's my dream.'' she retorted. ''And your dream'ssss boring. I'll need to fix thisss up a bit....Heh, well a lot.'' Vathek responded. He closed his eyes, cocking his head to a side a bit. Flashwing braced herself, dodging to the side of the shattering ground before the light engulfed them once more.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:04:40 26/11/2013 by BlueFox
#266 Posted: 03:41:12 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! And that's okay!

Chapter Forty Three

Breeze groaned, wearily blinking his eyes. The Sky Baron lay on a gnarled, tree branch, left wing furled awkwardly out to his sides. The avian felt a sudden twinge piercing through his wings, feathers twitching at the pain. He attempted to lift his strange wing, but ultimately trembled in pain. Breeze stared at it, noticing it had been bent like wire. ''Right....'' Breeze nodded, a wave of remembrance washing over his mind. He had terribly broken his wing in attempt to get away from a storm's arrival, not sure if his patrol had survived the drastic weather. ''So much for the hunt...'' he turned his head away from the wing. So much for being heroic. He closed his eyes, heaving a droning, agitated sigh. Why couldn't he be the hero for one day? Why couldn't he save the day just once?! Breeze opened his eyes, narrowing them as he clenched his fists. Instead of being a courageous soldier, he had just fled away from the face of danger, unlike the rest of his teammates who flew straight towards it. Breeze smiled lightly. Perhaps flying away was the safest option, even if he broke one of his appendages. He then frowned, shuddering at the stabbing pain that shot through him again. Breeze hadn't been exposed to battle scars, only being reduced to getting paper cuts from trying to organize books and scrolls with his sister, getting bruises from trying to wrestle with rams, or attempting to reach the off-limits cookie jar. ''What kind of warrior am I?'' Breeze growled. ''I'm a coward....'' he answered himself, ashamed. Coward. The horrid word affected him severely. He couldn't a Skylander being a coward. He couldn't be a soldier working for General being a coward. He couldn't be anything else but a wimpy, weak, childish hatchling! Breeze covered his eyes, sighing again. ''Coward...'' he murmured. The Sky Baron gradually took his hands away from his eyes at the sound of footsteps nearing. ''Rattle Shake!'' he heard a familiar voice call, Breeze's feathers immediately prickling up with excitement. ''Fire Kraken...'' he perked up, surprised. Breeze, losing his balance on the branch, tumbled over into some shrubs. He wanted to shriek in pain, although he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of a Skylander. Breeze was in the midst of getting up, when he felt something itchy rubbing up against his back. He turned and immediately scrambled up to the tree, huddling it as he heavily panted. Skin! He grimaced, staring at the long, withered hide. It sported faded, yellow coloring with pale, red diamonds slinking through the skin. Breeze cringed, sticking his tongue out. He turned, hearing Fire Kraken call his lost teammate again. ''Fire Kraken!'' Breeze exclaimed, rising up from the shrubs to wave his hand. The eastern dragon hurriedly ran over, grinning. ''Breeze, right?!'' Fire Kraken's voice trailed away. ''Breeze.'' Breeze nodded. ''Wait, wait, wait...How'd you get here?!'' Fire Kraken asked, astonished. ''Separated.'' Breeze simply responded, stepping out of the bushes. ''You?'' he asked. ''It's a long story...'' Fire Kraken rubbed his neck, laughing slightly. ''Shipwreck?'' Breeze questioned. ''Yeah.'' Fire Kraken replied. His eyes then darted to Breeze's broken wing, raising his eyebrows in surprise. ''Don't worry about that!'' Breeze sputtered before the reptile could say anything. ''Hehe. I'm brave, yeah. It doesn't bother me at all! I'm a Sky Baron soldier!'' he closed his eyes to puff out his chest, proudly. Breeze opened them again, Fire Kraken starting his search again. ''Rattle Shake? Raaattle Shake?'' the fireworks dragon whispered, whistling as if he was calling a pet. Breeze cleared his throat. ''So, uh, heard you was lookin' for Rattle Shake, eh?'' the ''soldier'' tried using his gruff, manly voice. ''You've seen him?!'' Fire Kraken exclaimed, face almost touching Breeze's beak, eyes widened. Breeze turned around, smiling. ''Well, I've seen...'' he began. The Sky Baron lunged into the bushes, coming out with his back turned. ''THIS!'' he showed the dragon the flimsy, dried hide. Fire Kraken gasped, dropping his sparkler staff. ''Eeew...'' he grimaced, shocked expression changing in the matter of seconds. ''Precisely. Absolutely repulsive.'' Breeze grunted masculinely, pacing back and forward as if he was inspecting the dragon. He dropped the skin, looking at Fire Kraken. ''It seems we have a mystery on our-'' Breeze began, turning around once more. ''Rattle Shake!'' Fire Kraken blurted out. Breeze looked back, seeing that the dragon was tightly squeezing the snake in a hug, swinging him around. ''Oh, thank the Burning Heart! I'm not alone!'' Fire Kraken squealed, happily. Breeze's mouth was agape, his eye twitching in disbelief. Another heroic mission....ruined. ''I didn't know we were playin' hide and sneak!'' Fire Kraken said. ''We never were.'' Rattle Shake muttered.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:23:25 30/11/2013 by BlueFox
#267 Posted: 03:41:50 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty Three(Part Two)

Trap Shadow growled, clawing at the ground on all fours. He eyed the bars of his new home, snickering madly to himself. ''Just me and you...'' the caged animal paced back and forward, teeth bared. ''A tussle, perhaps. Maybe a good old-fashioned claw brawl. A little dark magic, even.'' Trap Shadow kept his eyes locked on his enemy. ''You should be afraid....very afraid.'' he warned. Trap Shadow blinked, staring at the bars. Why weren't they doing anything? ''Oh, I see. Giving me the silent treatment, eh? No matter. I'm gonna take ya down!'' Trap Shadow hissed. His fur raised, protruding up in rage. The cat backed up, still snickering like a mad hyena. He lunged himself at his foe, ramming head first into one of the bars, paws sticking out through the gaps of the exhibit. Trap Shadow groggily opened his eyes and then he immediately jolted up, roaring. ''C-c-cheater!'' the feline slurred. He charged again, head getting lodged into one of the gaps. ''So, that's how you want to play, huh?!'' Trap Shadow yowled, snapping his teeth. ''I didn't saw traps were allowed!'' he continued to argue. Stink Bomb attempted to hide his laughter by covering his mouth, finding humor in cat's madness. ''This isn't fair! I'm the apex predator!'' Trap Shadow tried to break free, twisting his head to a side, putting his claws onto the bar. Stink Bomb didn't know why the cat was acting so strange all of a sudden, he'd only guessed that Trap Shadow had hit his head too hard from of all the fights the cat had with his enemy. Before the skunk could pad over to help him, Trap Shadow finally squirmed got out of the gap, heavily panting. ''That guy...he's so irritating. Look at 'em, just staring like a-'' he got up, exhausted. ''Inanimate object?'' Stink Bomb asked. ''Yeah....'' Trap Shadow responded. He shot the bars another glare before trudging off, wobbling to the side a bit in dizziness. Stink Bomb watched him attempt to scurry up a plastic tree, but the cat got stuck again, claws impaling the fake timber. To the foam rocks to the prickly grass, everything resembling life in the exhibit had been fake. Stink Bomb frowned at it, feeling out of his element. He decided to go rest on one of the larger, false rocks. A small jingling ring-like noise made Trap Shadow stop his climb, growling. He whipped around, charging at the bars again but skidded to a halt at the sight of a regal Cyclops holding a bell. ''Are you going to let us out of here or what?'' the cat grumbled. ''Tsk tsk, you're always so persnickety.'' The Cyclops Queen shook her head. She smiled at Trap Shadow, ringing the bell again. ''I just came to check on you two. Is that really that bad?'' the queen added. ''Yes.'' Trap Shadow simply replied, curling his lip to reveal teeth. ''You don't need anything?'' The Cyclops Queen asked. ''Nothing.'' Trap Shadow responded. ''Water? Toy? Food, perhaps?'' The Cyclops Queen pressed on. Food. Trap Shadow licked his chops, ears perking up at the word. But he narrowed his eyes, turning around and crossing his arms. ''No.'' he grunted. ''Are you sure?'' The Cyclops Queen questioned. Trap Shadow tried to ignore his rumbling, voracious stomach. ''You're hungry.'' The Cyclops Queen stated. ''No. No, I'm not.'' Trap Shadow said almost in a mutter. The Cyclops Queen rolled all of her eyes. ''Fine.'' Trap Shadow gave in, turning around to face the Cyclops. The Cyclops Queen stared at him expectantly, blinking. Trap Shadow heaved a sigh before proceeding to lie down, gently putting his head in between the bars. ''Good boy!'' The Cyclops Queen rubbed the cat's head. Trap Shadow, though carrying an aggravated expression, started to purr. ''Here's your reward.'' The Cyclops Queen shoved a circular, frosted cookie-like object towards Trap Shadow. ''What is it?'' Trap Shadow asked. ''Your treat.'' The Cyclops Queen responded. Trap Shadow cautiously sniffed at the snack, uncertainly moving his head to a side. He gradually nipped at it, pulling it away from the Cyclops's hand. Trap Shadow turned away from the Cyclops, stalking away on fours with his ''kill''. ''I'll be back some more for your friend. I can't leave out your friend, now could I? That wouldn't be very...nice as some would say.'' Trap Shadow waited for The Cyclops Queen to leave, ears perking up at the sound of her dismissal. He dropped the cookie, staring at it. It sported white frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a very sweet aroma. Trap Shadow cocked his head to a side at it, raising a brow. He couldn't trust the enemy. Trap Shadow grunted, hesitantly leaning his head forward. He swiped his tongue around his mouth. Trap Shadow nipped at the cookie, breaking a morsel off with his teeth. He smirked delightfully, the delectable crumb dissolving on his tongue. Hunger getting the best of him, the cat wolfed the cookie down, happily. Perhaps a day at the zoo wasn't that bad. No, he couldn't give into a domestic life. He wasn't going to a be a caged animal. He needed to escape. But what about the cookies? A familiar chime made him halt his pondering. Trap Shadow's ears perked up, his mouth curving into a grin. His nostrils flared at the fragrant scent of treats. ''Escaping can wait...'' he said to himself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:51:47 30/11/2013 by BlueFox
#268 Posted: 03:03:34 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty Four

''This isn't going to work...'' Rotclaw mumbled, trudging in front of Spy Rise and Wash Buckler. ''According to my calculations, we are still in the middle of nowhere...'' Spy Rise announced. ''Pfft! Pirates don't need techy things to search for stuff.'' Wash Bucker shook his head. ''If you weren't aware yet, I'm not a pirate.'' Spy Rise responded. ''Of course you aren't. Who's ever heard of a pirate with...techy things?'' Wash Buckler said. ''Techy things?'' Spy Rise said through gritted teeth. ''Yes, techy things.'' Wash Buckler grinned. Rotclaw sighed in disbelief, ears flattening at the sound of another Skylander quarrel. He decided to leave the duo to their argument, rubbing at his ears. ''Now then...'' Rotclaw murmured. ''How are you supposed to find lost Skylanders?'' he asked himself. Grilla Drilla never gave clear directions about where Stink Bomb and Trap Shadow actually were. His teammates weren't even sure if he was being true, or just monkeying around. Rotclaw stopped walking, pondering hard. His ears perked up, hackles raising at the sense of something. He looked around, spotting spiderwebs in between and on the jungle's vegetation. Rotclaw shrugged the thoughts about spiders off, starting to pad off again. His ears perked up again at the sound of a crunch beneath his right foot. He gradually gazed down, smiling at the corpse of a small, twitching Spiderling. The arachnid was oozing green fluid, squeaking as its life slowly ebbed away from it. The squeaking got tinier, and tinier before drifting away into nothing. Rotclaw turned his attention away from the pitiful creature to look at the various species of spiders that all appeared from the shrubs. ''Spider party...'' he grabbing the scabbard that held his dagger off of his belt, unsheathing his weapon, and smirking at the crowd. The spiders hissed, snapping their mandibles together as they stared at the seadog. ''So, uh, I suppose you all want to kill me now for killin' your chum.'' Rotclaw snickered, lifting his foot off of the deceased spider. The spiders' only replies were more enraged hisses. Without warning, the spiders skittered towards the seadog at all directions. They were agile, rushing towards their target in swarms. Rotclaw didn't move, admiring his dagger. ''Ah, you've arrived.'' Rotclaw noticed Wash Buckler and Spy Rise charging into battle. The seadog pirate decided to sit back and watch the show. ''Which team are ya rootin' for?'' Rotclaw asked the few, battered spiders that had gotten out of the fight. The separated spiders, dazed, curled up into balls only to promptly explode. ''Aren't you a spider? Can't you do something about this?'' Wash Buckler looked at Spy Rise, cautiously poking at the acid-filled abdomen of a unconscious Fat Belly Spider. Spy Rise didn't reply, concentrating on firing a laser into the clan of critters. The creatures finally started to retreat, scattering away as quickly as possible. ''Awww, that was short...'' Rotclaw whined, getting up with a grunt. ''Its not over.'' Wash Buckler responded. ''I agree.'' Spy Rise nodded, glaring at the large, glowing red eyes that lurked beyond the thick grass and trees in front of the Skylanders. ''Ooooo, a Gargantula!'' Rotclaw whooped. In an instant, the massive beast lumbered towards her prey, slobbery mandibles releasing a thundering bellow. The Skylanders braced themselves, eying the giant arachnid. But the monster was conked by a stout bottles on the side of her head, the brute halting immediately. The items hit the ground, shattering into pieces before unleashing an explosion of sparkly, pink perfume. The Gargantula shrieked, stamping her legs as she circled around in pain. She was being concealed by the mist, blinded by the overwhelming spray. A blur of white launched itself onto the spider's abdomen, yapping happily. ''Wheeeeeee!'' the blur exclaimed as the spider attempted to buck her attacker off. ''Poochie, get off of there!'' The Cardmaster's voice boomed.
---
#269 Posted: 00:38:16 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol, cookies. Thanks SiA! I decided to make a Chop Chop'd chapter since my writing software likes to delete things, it was pretty long chapter to begin with anyway. I was on hiatus for a little while....

Chapter Forty Four(Part Two)

''But this is so fun!'' Poochie barked, clutching onto the giant spider's head. ''Just stab it already! Destroy it! Kill it!'' The Cardmaster snarled. He wasn't visible, and Wash Buckler squinted as his eyes tried to search for the mangy pirate. ''Oh, right!'' Poochie quickly drew out some jagged daggers before running across the spider's back, giggling with glee. Her weapons were shiny, decorative gems bedazzled onto handle which happened to be coated in her favorite color: Pink. She halted, staring down at the enraged beast's abdomen. Poochie lifted her daggers up, heavily panting. Her mouth started to foam a bit, her tail wildly wagging. The Cardmaster watched intensely, smirking with delight. ''Nighty night!'' Poochie promptly slammed her sharp weapons into the abdomen. She smiled, her face almost immediately getting soaked with the spurting, green blood of the spider. The spider gradually collapsed, Poochie happily standing on the Gargantula. The poodle started proclaiming her victory with a howl. ''The ninja prevails!'' she slid down the spider's back, standing upon its head. Poochie hopped off, panting heavily. She started to charge back at it as the creature started to twitch. ''Let me handle this.'' Poochie stopped at the sound of The Cardmaster's voice. A stream of purple magic circled around the Gargantula, creating an orb that engulfed the beast. ''Oooo, this is the best part!'' Poochie clapped her paws together. The spider proceeded to explode as the magic tightened, dazed Spiderlings taking her place. Their eyes were now white, purple ebbing from them. Poochie turned around to pick one of the possessed spiders up, but her eyes widened in shock at another sight. ''Skylanders! Rotclaw!'' Poochie, on all fours, ran towards the trio. A flower was attached her right ear, it bobbing up and down as she hastily dashed towards her friends. Wash Buckler raised a brow at the Stink Bomb toy that had been strapped onto her back, its flimsy tail bobbing along with the flower. ''Hugs!'' Poochie tackled the team with great force. ''Hey...Pooch.'' Spy Rise staring at the poodle who seemed to tower over them. ''Mermasquid, you shouldn't be here...'' Poochie turned to Wash Buckler. ''Yeah, I k-'' Wash Buckler started. ''But I'm soooo happy to see all of you! I thought the Cloud Kraken had killed all of you for sure.'' Poochie laughed. She gasped, releasing her grip on her friends. ''Where's everyone else? Where's my Mou-Mou?!'' the pirate asked. ''Truth is-'' Rotclaw started. ''Ah, friends.'' The Cardmaster finally got out of hiding, slowly walking over towards the group. Wash Buckler jolted up, bringing out his bubble gun at the sight of the captain's arrival. ''Back away.'' Wash Buckler narrowed his eyes at the pirate. The Cardmaster followed the order, putting his paws up. ''What are you doing here?'' Wash Buckler asked. ''Same as you.'' The Cardmaster grunted. ''You're looking for a skunk and cat too?'' Rotclaw cocked his head to a side quizzically. ''A skunk?!'' Poochie barked, tail wagging. ''We were shipwrecked, Wash Buckler.'' The Cardmaster answered the mermasquid. ''I know you probably don't trust me, which is fine.'' he moved Wash Buckler's weapon away the flick of his claw. ''Hey!'' Wash Buckler exclaimed. ''But you're never going to survive out here without my help.'' The Cardmaster snickered, the gun sliding across the jungle floor.
''What does dis thing do?'' a seadog asked, gnawing on the treasure Digger had found. ''It's some sort of blue helmet....er...mask with three..orbs?'' Patches scratched his head, staring at the newly found item. ''And you shouldn't be messin' with it, Hogface!'' Patches grumbled, snatching the object away from his crewmate's paws. He gave Hogface a stern glare before gazing down at the mask he held. ''It's probably bad...'' Patches said. ''But aren't we supposed to be da bad guys?'' Hogface questioned, cocking his head to a side with a giggle. Patches didn't reply back, turning the mask over, examining it. ''Is it edible, Patchy? Is it some sorta magic thing? Can we bury it?!'' An outbreak of chatter made Patches snarl, hackles raised in irritation. ''It's an ancient Arkeyan head, sir.'' Digger poked Patches's arm. ''Miscreant! I don't need your help, maggot.'' Patches growled. His ears then perked up, mouth agape. ''A-A-Arkeyan?'' Patches sputtered. ''Yes...I-I mean aye!'' Digger responded. ''Arkeyan...'' Patches murmured. He snickered, turning around to face his crewmates. ''Arkeyan!'' the spotted pirate annouced, holding the mask up to show everyone. His chattering crewmates quieted down. ''Bad robot thingy?'' Hogface interrogated. ''Very, very good robot thingy.'' Rotclaw responded. Freeze Blade still watched from afar, laughing. ''These lunatics are hilarious!'' he wiped a frozen tear from his right eye, snickering crazily. ''Right, Mandy?'' Freeze Blade shoved Magna Charge's shoulder. He blinked, staring at the Ultron. ''Mags?'' Freeze Blade examined the motionless robot. Magna Charge's pupil started to shrivel up, the Ultron staring intensely at what Patches held. ''Magna...?'' Freeze Blade waved his paw at Magna Charge's eye. Magna Charge didn't seem to notice, pupil getting smaller and smaller. ''Arkeyan...'' he finally said something, eye returning back to normal. ''Yeah, can you believe these guys?'' Freeze Blade smiled. ''This won't end well...'' Magna Charge sighed.
Flashwing shivered, the cold stinging her scales. Where was she? She staggered up, gasping for air. ''I-I-I can't see...'' Flashwing wheezed, her body shaking. She felt the freezing ground beneath her before collapsing down, tail prickling with the bitter weather. Flashwing got back onto her feet, rapidly breathing. She shook off, feeling clumps of snow fling off of her scales. The snow that covered her face flew off, it falling off of her snout. Flashwing blinked, her blindness dissipating. ''So cold...'' she murmured, looking around. White blankets of snow surrounded her and the dragoness winced at the blizzard that reigned on the land. She covered her face with her wings at the harsh winds that blasted towards her. ''Isssn't thissss wonderful, Flasssshwing?'' Vathek's voice made Flashwing growl. The gem dragoness moved her wings away slowly, peeking at the villain. Vathek was in a new body, known as the yeti Slam Bam. ''Need a hand?'' Vathek snickered. ''I have four handssss....'' he continued to giggle. Flashwing didn't reply, starting to conceal her face again. Vathek sighed, shaking his head. Blue flames arose from the earth, circling around Vathek. He morphed back into his old form, grunting. The wyvern unfurled his wings, making the wind stop rushing. Flashwing opened one eye before finally moving her wings away from her face. ''Alright, Vathek....What's your p-plan?'' she asked, still trembling. ''Care for a picture ssshow?'' Vathek grinned. Flashwing didn't reply, starting to lay down back in the snow.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:59:04 21/12/2013 by BlueFox
#270 Posted: 02:23:10 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty Five

''This is the place?'' Spyro asked. ''Yep.'' Stealth Elf responded, nodding. Spyro analyzed the village that stood before them. ''Hm, a lot nicer than I expected.'' he said, beginning to pad forward. Stealth Elf stopped him, blocking the dragon with a dagger. ''Be alert. We didn't find anything here before. No pirates, no Dreadbeard.'' she whispered. The elven ninja turned, staring at the multiple, ragged houses in the village. ''It was as if everyone was hiding.'' Stealth Elf added, moving her dagger away from Spyro. ''It doesn't seem like anyone's here.'' Spyro stated. ''And I don't like that....'' Stealth Elf shook her head. ''Do you think that rogue dragon's been here?'' she asked. ''Who?'' Spyro questioned, grimacing in confusion. ''The earth dragon.'' Stealth Elf answered. ''Oh, you mean Gravel. She hasn't been heard of for a while.'' Spyro replied. ''Besides, we can take her.'' Spyro crouched onto the ground, waggling his tail. He bared the few, small fangs he sported, uttering a growl. ''What about The Cardmaster?'' Stealth Elf continued. ''He's in Cloudbreak, remember? He can't get here that quickly. Well, not without a portal...'' Spyro smiled. ''And we can-'' Spyro started. Stealth Elf covered the dragon's short snout with her hand. ''What?'' Spyro's voice was muffled, his question almost indistinct. ''Look.'' Stealth Elf pointed with her free hand. Spyro's eyes followed, soon locking onto a few pups playing around with a barrel. The purple dragon moved away from Stealth Elf's grasp, grinning cheekily. ''You're afraid of some Seadog puppies?'' Spyro snickered. ''They could be enemies.'' Stealth Elf remarked. ''But they're puppies.'' Spyro snorted. ''And you think that little people can't be dangerous?'' Stealth Elf pressed on. ''Well, you do have a point there...'' Spyro sat down, putting a claw on his chin as he observed the children. They were all pawing at the barrel, attempting to clamber on top. Spyro did have a long past of fighting midgets, ranging from Chompy, dinosaur, Mage, or Portal Master. ''Maybe they're Spyro fans? I'm sure they'll recognize me. Kids love me!'' Spyro placed a claw on his chest, smirking. ''Whatever you say, mighty leader.'' Stealth Elf shrugged. ''So, um, Stealth Mode?'' Spyro questioned. ''Stealth Mode.'' Stealth Elf confirmed, vanishing. ''Try not to do anything stupid, Spyro.'' she sighed. ''S-stupid? When have I done anything stupid?'' Spyro snorted again. He soon scrambled to his feet clumsily, realizing that Stealth Elf had left. ''Wait up!'' Spyro whispered loudly, nearly stumbling onto the ground. Surprisingly, the elf waited, revealing herself. Spyro crouched down to the ground again, bending his legs. He proceeded to walk, hunched low while he tiptoed towards the elf. ''That's your sneaking maneuver?'' Stealth Elf stifled a laugh. ''Yeah, I've been working on it.'' Spyro replied. Stealth Elf just stared at him, confused. ''J-just follow me.'' she disappeared again. ''Following.'' Spyro nodded, padding after the elf. He turned his attention to the pups, slowly wagging his tail. The suspense had been killing him, nipping at his scales like Chompy bites. Stealth certainly wasn't his strong suit. ''Hey, k-'' his exclaim was soon cut off by Stealth Elf, the elven ninja grabbing him by a horn, pulling the purple dragon behind the nearest building. ''What are you doing?!'' Stealth Elf whispered loudly. ''Meeting my fans.'' Spyro tried to writher out of the elf's grasp. ''No, no you're not. Let me do the talking.'' she let go, making Spyro nearly hit the floor.
Flashwing awoke, jolting up onto her feet at multiple noises. She swayed to a side, claws desperately trying to cling onto something. Flashwing flinched, stumbling back onto her flank. She was in the middle of a battle on a rocking, wild ship. Flashwing quickly recovered, padding out of the war. Her eyes widened at the sight of pirates brutally brawling with each other. They didn't seem to notice her, to involved in their squabbles and combat. The pirates were seadogs, sporting a variety of dark and tan fur with tattered, worn clothing. Flashwing turned around, staring at much larger, more frightening ship that the very one she stood on. Just by gazing at the craft, shivers had ran down her spine. The skeleton of gigantic Sugarbat was used as a figurehead. The carcass was tightened onto the ship by large, rusted chains. Flashwing gazed up, spotting a shadowy, battered flag. The gem dragoness recoiled, whirling around at the shrieks of bloodshed. She couldn't tell if there was a bad side or good side, or any side at all for that matter. But she did happen to notice one seadog that had stood out from the rest. ''Mongrels!'' The Cardmaster shouted, although his voice was covered by multiple screams and yelps. Flashwing had barely recognized him, wincing at his appearance. Many pieces of his fur were missing, pink flesh replacing their places. Flaked, prickly fur draped over a few of them, some still even hanging onto his skin. He sported many crooked scars, some wound newly inflicted. The most notable was his disfigured right eye. His squinted eyelids quivered, blackish bruises covering them. The pirate looked as if he had just returned from another dreadful, extreme battle. But on the bright side, the Seadog wore a dark waistcoat, with a captain's hat of the same color to match. White cloth resided underneath his vest, ragged like the shadowy flag. A large belt kept his black pants in place. The Cardmaster scratched at his pelt, grumbling in irritation. He stood upon a cumulus of barrels that leaked an abundance of treasures. ''Don't just stand there! Fight! Now, now, now!'' The Cardmaster yelled, slamming a foot. He growled impatiently as he watched his getting slaughtered by what Flashwing had guessed to be the opposing side. The captain's team was small in numbers, making it a lot simpler for the enemy team. The Cardmaster nipped at his arm vigorously in stress, ripping some loose fur off. A raspy, harsh laugh made the pirate halt. A scruffy, lanky seadog pushed himself out of the battle, staring up at The Cardmaster. He strutted, puffing out his chest. He wore a hodgepodge of torn clothing, but even he looked presentable. On his back, a silky, black cape, that had been surprisingly not damaged by the battle, resided. Flashwing tightened up at the sight of what she had presumed to be a Mermasquid tentacle dangling from his belt. The pirate wiggled his nose with a sniff, smiling at The Cardmaster. Flashwing's eyes widened at the four, extremely sharp teeth that had made their home in the the front of the pirate's mouth. They glinted, shimmering like diamonds. Flashwing was even more surprised when she started to gaze intesenly at them, somehow intrigued. Those were diamonds! ''Still got that disease, I see. Heh, 'bout time you revealed yourself, Mange.'' the pirate spat. ''Don't call me that, Knifeteeth!'' The Cardmaster snarled, although his voice was covered by the multiple screams and yelps of warriors. ''Oh, yes. I've forgotten. Silly me! You are The Cardmaster, the amazing circus clown. Sincere apologies." Knifeteeth continued to snicker. He grinned at The Cardmaster's reaction to his words, the captain's fur prickling in anger. ''Magic or not, you're outnumbered. Give up!'' Knifeteeth barked, drawing out a long, needle-like sword. ''I will not lose to such a pitiful, revolting scavenger like you.'' The Cardmaster growled, leaping off of his treasures to fight, revealing his cutlass. The two clashed in the matter of seconds, howling battle cries. Flashwing shrank away from the tussle. Even though being a brave Skylander who fought villainy all the time, the events of the battle had overwhelmed her.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:30:10 23/12/2013 by BlueFox
#271 Posted: 00:56:58 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Short chapter bump.... Also, Happy Late Holidays!

Chapter Forty Five(Part Two)

Spy Rise blinked his eyes sluggishly with a grimace. The sky was gradually taking its rest, darkness spreading across it. The moon was out, a bright aura shimmering around it. It made Spy Rise frequently attempt to slink into his slumber, but he had to stay by his objective: to keep watch. The Cardmaster couldn't be trusted, that was for sure, but the pirate had made a good point. He seemed to be rather helpful, as he kept saving them from the deadly predators on the isolated Skyland. But that hadn't meant anything. Perhaps he only wanted to keep them alive so he could kill them off himself later. From what he had learned from Poochie, The Cardmaster's plans were difficult to understand at times. She stated that the pirate had just liked killing things, as it made him seem more powerful. Or that was the pirate's way of having fun. Spy Rise started to nod out again. He quickly jolted back up, his spy gear falling down onto his face. He sighed, pushing it back up. No matter how tired he got the Skylander attempted to force himself to stay awake. The group of ''friends'' were supposed to take turns to be alert, but unfortunately, everyone except the spy had forgotten about it. Spy Rise swiveled his head as if he was an owl, wincing his strained eyes. ''Nothing out of the ordinary...'' he analyzed with a yawn. He turned around to check on the other campers. ''Same here....'' Spy Rise nodded. But something was missing. Something fluffy. ''Poochie...'' Spy Rise stared at the empty pile of thick, jungle leaves where the Seapoodle should have been. Maybe she was out for a walk...Alone? The poodle appeared to be able to take care of herself, since she had killed a Gargantula in only seconds with The Cardmaster's ''help''. Spy Rise dipped his head, starting to drift into sleep again. He shook his head, immediately snapping out of it. The Skylander flinched at the sound of murmurs. The Cardmaster was quivering, tossing over. ''Pl-please....'' Spy Rise could barely hear the captain's whispering. ''E-eon....'' The Cardmaster mumbled. Spy Rise gazed at the pirate, bewildered. Was he dreaming? ''I..I...'' The Cardmaster continued. Before he could finish anything his ears perked up, fur twitching. His yellow eyes opened in slits. They were bloodshot, pupils shrunken. ''Skylander...'' he hissed. His voice seemed to send a pulse of fear through Spy Rise. ''Y-yes?'' the Skylander asked. The Cardmaster pushed himself off of the ground, staggering to his feet. ''Get some rest...'' he grunted. The Cardmaster flicked a ear, wearing a blank expression. ''I'll take watch.'' he added. Spy Rise was hesitant to reply. ''Uh....No thanks.'' he responded. ''You are tired.'' The Cardmaster slowly shook his head. ''I'll be fine.'' Spy Rise resisted. ''Nonsense. Rest now.'' The Cardmaster replied. His voice was somehow soothing. ''I'm alright...'' Spy Rise drawled. ''Sleep.'' The Cardmaster raised a paw. He waved it in a slow motion, Spy Rise's eyes locking onto it. ''Sleep...'' The Cardmaster repeated with a smile. Spy Rise collapsed with a relieved sigh, finally beginning to rest, his robotic legs twitching. The Cardmaster simpered, shaking off as if nothing had even happened. He turned, gazing down at where Poochie should have been. ''Now, where has my little monstrosity ventured off to?'' The Cardmaster grinned.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:38 27/12/2013 by BlueFox
#272 Posted: 00:33:53 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The Wall of Text!

Chapter Forty Six

It was dark, most of the lights in the Tempest Towers shut off. Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb were concocting a strategy, crouching down on some soil. ''Perfect timing.'' Trap Shadow stared outside, smirking. Both Skylanders could see in the dark, thanks to their animalistic attributes. Trap Shadow had enjoyed the darkness, as he knew it would conceal his figure easily. But hiding his teammate, on the other hand, wouldn't be as easy. Sure, Stink Bomb could hide himself without Trap Shadow's help, but the cat believed that green mist could be effortlessly spotted in darkness. He turned his attention back to his tired friend, the skunk veering to the side in attempt to nod out. ''Stink.'' Trap Shadow said. Stink Bomb blinked his eyes open, groggily shaking his head. ''Wha...what?'' he asked. ''Escaping, remember?'' Trap Shadow responded. The two were both somnolent. Trap Shadow had been unable to sleep again, for all of the sugar he had consumed made him constantly jitter up from his slumber. ''Oh, right.'' Stink Bomb murmured drowsily, swiping a paw over his mouth to remove some dangling drool. ''Alright, I think I've got an idea.'' Trap Shadow smiled. ''You said that before...It didn't end well. Spy Rise's the strategist, you're the hunter, and I'm the artiste.'' Stink Bomb reminded. ''Here's the plan.'' he announced, ignoring Stink Bomb's comment. The cat dragged a claw on the ground, drawing. ''What...what is that?'' Stink Bomb asked, bewildered. He raised a brow at the poorly drawn figures. ''Why are they so...bony? Are they both undead? No, wait, one has a fluffy tail...'' Stink Bomb continued to analyze the drawing, wincing. ''Why does that guy have huge teeth? Is he some sort of bunny? A carnivorous bunny with tiny ears holding some sort of mouse trap?'' Trap Shadow flicked his ears in irritation, listening to the skunk's jabbering. ''Those guys are us.'' he said. ''T-that's us?'' Stink Bomb questioned in disbelief. ''Yes.'' Trap Shadow nodded, starting to etch the ground again. Stink Bomb stifled a chuckle, putting his paws up to his mouth. ''That's us?'' he repeated. ''I just said that.'' Trap Shadow replied, still focusing. Stink Bomb muffled a chortle with his claws, cheekily grinning. The skunk, unlike Trap Shadow, had been an artist and he frequently reminded his comrades that he was one. The skunk had mastered many forms of art. He had even earned an aggravating nickname from it. ''Are you laughing?'' Trap Shadow questioned, ears perking up. Stink Bomb stopped his snickering, well, barely. ''No, not at all!'' he shook his head. Trap Shadow wrinkled his snout, deciding to ignore the skunk's laughing fit. ''O-okay, okay, I'm done.'' Stink Bomb attempted to calm down, sighing. ''You've mastered the art of the Stick People. I am proud of your new wonderous artistic skill.'' Stink Bomb complimented, dipping his head. ''Flattering.'' Trap Shadow rolled his eyes.
''So, um, what's your plan?'' Stink Bomb asked. Trap Shadow gazed back down at his drawing, pointing to a particular one. The stick Stink Bomb was sprawled out onto the ground, X-marks on his eyes while stick Trap Shadow appeared to be wrapping his jaws around the skunk's neck. ''Eeeh, that's a little grisly...'' Stink Bomb put a paw on his neck, grimacing. ''Oh, t-that was the old plan. It's Playing Possum, hehe...'' Trap Shadow quickly erased the sketch, hurriedly rubbing it with his claw. ''I was supposed to pretend that I was hunting you, making our little guard friends outside panic, ultimately unlocking the cage.'' he added. ''Tha-that's actually not a bad idea! Well, excluding the murder part.'' Stink Bomb said. ''You have a plan?'' Trap Shadow looked up expectantly. ''I guess so.'' Stink Bomb shrugged. ''Well, I'm all ears.'' Trap Shadow wiggled his ears, starting to listen intensely. ''Um, how about I pretend that I'm ill and you alert the guards.'' Stink Bomb suggested uncertainly. ''Hm, I suppose that could work.'' Trap Shadow narrowed his eyes, pondering. He got up, staring down at the skunk. ''Give me your sick face.'' Trap Shadow grunted. ''Now that I think about it, can you be the sick one?'' Stink Bomb asked. ''Give me your sick face.'' Trap Shadow repeated. Stink Bomb, with a sigh, made an exaggerated, sick expression, letting his tongue loll out. ''Kinda...It's not believable enough. You said you were an artist.'' Trap Shadow replied. ''I'm an artiste! I am the artist!'' Stink Bomb promptly fell down, dramatically. ''I am severely ill!'' he practiced his weak, sickly voice. Stink Bomb reached a paw up, closing his eyes. ''Woe is me!'' he finished, putting his paw back onto the ground. Trap Shadow gradually shook his head in disbelief. Pretending diseased clearly wasn't the artist's strong suit. Now, Trap Shadow had a different, simplistic plan. It wouldn't fail. ''Uh, that was...good.'' Trap Shadow padded over to the ''dead'' artist. Stink Bomb immediately jolted up, smiling. ''Really?'' he waggled his tail excitedly. ''Yes, I could really feel...the feeling.'' Trap Shadow helped the skunk up. He cringed at what had said. ''But I have a new role for you.'' he said. ''Okay.'' Stink Bomb nodded. ''Close your eyes.'' Trap Shadow ordered. The green skunk followed the order. Trap Shadow was reluctant to continue with his idea, but he finally built to up his courage. He gradually lifted up a leg before kicking the ninja squarely in the stomach. Trap Shadow, somewhat amused, watched the skunk writhe in pain. ''W-why would you do that?!'' Stink Bomb yelped, rolling around. ''You needed to look ill. With you paralyzed, your...act is more believable.'' Trap Shadow said, nonchalantly. ''Boy, you skunks have a lot of weak spots. I didn't even hit you that hard!'' he snickered. Stink Bomb, although sporting many artistic skills, was the weakest member in the SWAP Force team. ''Wait, w-was that apart of the script?'' Stink Bomb questioned, halting his tossing and turning. ''Uh, would you be mad at me if I said no?'' Trap Shadow answered, drooping his ears. ''Oh, I don't know...'' Stink Bomb hissed, lifting his tail in warning. ''Whoa, hey, hey. Don't be like that, bud.'' Trap Shadow tried to reassure the prepared skunk, promptly putting his dark bandana onto his snout, hurriedly. ''Think of it as ad-limp-'' he started. ''Ad-libbing!'' Stink Bomb corrected. ''Think of it as ad-libbing and The Cyclopses are our audience. You don't want to disappoint the audience, do you?'' Trap Shadow questioned. Stink Bomb only grumbled in response. ''You don't want to disappoint Pooch, do you?'' Trap Shadow added. Stink Bomb's eyes softened at the name. He heaved a sigh, lowering his tail. ''You could have at least given me a warning...'' he mumbled. ''But then it wouldn't have been as funny.'' Trap Shadow said. Stink Bomb growled at the statement. ''Now, give me your sick face, for Poochie.'' Trap Shadow commanded. The name had proved itself extremely useful, serving as some sort of pass code to make the skunk give in. Stink Bomb raised his head, weakly, swallowing the bile that rose in his throat, wearing a somewhat drunk and ditzy expression. ''Purrfect!'' Trap Shadow praised.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:40:25 19/01/2014 by BlueFox
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#273 Posted: 19:44:55 09/02/2014
HAHA these are good
#274 Posted: 23:15:14 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Gasp, a new poster! Thanks for reading Epic popthorn! Gotta update this soon~
---
#275 Posted: 21:36:04 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Just gonna drop by and bump dis~

Chapter Forty Seven(Part One)

Nightfall. The frigid wind cruised past the trees, making their leaves tremble instantly. A slight drizzle of rain bustled the forest floor, dampening the tall, jungle grasses. Spectral had swirled herself around a tree branch at the time. She swished the tip of misty tail from side to side, huddled. Not many had passed by her ''neighborhood''. Her home was in a much darker, creepier side of the island. The trees were gnarled with crooked branches almost swayed as a hand would. The grass, like the other areas on the island, were lanky. But, they were prickly, needle-like in a way. Not the mention the constantly hungry, carnivorous plants, spiked and wild like the grass. Few creatures dared to dwell in Spectral's turf, frightened by her own appearance. She almost looked like bluish fog that had just suddenly sprung to life without warning. Her eyes were like miniature moons, endlessly glowing, with one bigger than the other. Dark lines circled around them, serving as strange tear ducts. Restlessly, she awaited for unsuspecting bypassers, curling her tail and then uncoiling it repeatedly. She lifted her head, blinking her comical eyes with the tilt of her head. A rustle of bushes had sparked her attention. ''Visitors?'' Spectral questioned. She hoped it wasn't those mangy mutts! Spectral wasn't entirely alone in the forest. Her neighbors were cannibalistic, undead canids, or Wildthings as she liked to call them. She was never fond of them. Frankly, they were completely repulsive. A sweet fragrance had stumbled across the air. ''With pie?'' Spectral continued. ''Oooh, pie...'' she cooed wistfully. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the noise again. ''Where are we even going?!'' a squeaky, feminine voice blurted out, making Spectral cuddle her branch in attempt to keep low. ''It's visitors!'' she whispered to herself, excitedly twirling her tail. ''Oh, be quiet Candy! We're on a mission!'' a rather brash voice hissed. ''But its so rainy out here! My fur is getting wet!'' the other retorted. ''We're bandits. A little rain doesn't scare us off.'' the second voice returned. ''But it's all muddy! And creepy out here...'' the first voice replied. ''I wanna go hoooooome!'' another howl made Spectral grimace. ''We don't have a home...'' the second voice groaned. ''Hooooome!'' Spectral cringed at the cry, veering away. She soon caught sight of the guests. One was a cream-colored Seadog, her soaked, goldish hair blocking her eyes. The other in front of her was a more darkish, chocolaty color, strands of lighter shades of brown in between her fur. The tips of her ears seemed to be almost black and her coat was pattered with the brighter shade. She had seemed more rugged, looking more like a mutt and actual bandit, while her friend had looked a bit regal in a way with once curled hair now in a tangled mess. ''We're not going anywhere without our leader.'' the brown Seadog gruffly said. ''Oh, she's probably worried sick out there! It's horrible.'' she added, shaking her head. ''Not entirely.'' the cream Seadog sputtered, prying some hair out of her face. ''The Cardmaster says that the Skylanders are here also. M-maybe she's found Mister Amour?'' she guessed. The other Seadog halted, wagging her tail. ''That's it!'' she whirled around, making the cream Seadog yelp and shrink away. ''W-w-what's it?'' the frightened canid questioned, raising a paw. ''We follow a scent trail! It can't be that hard to find a skunk and a poodle!'' her friend answered. ''Riiiight...'' the confused, petite Seadog murmured. The two began to snuffle and sniff, crouching down gingerly. Spectral, intrigued, unraveled herself. She cackled to herself quietly. There wasn't any harm in having a little prank once in a while, right? Curiosity killed the cat wasn't a problem, for the Ghost was actually a Fox of Woodburrow. Well, a Kit of Woodburrow. She had passed away at a young age, and had carried all of her childish instincts with her. Spectral didn't remember how she died at all. The only thing cleared from the fog was the loud flapping of wings, an earthquake, and...possibly a petrifying roar. '' I've got guests to tend to.'' Spectral took her mind off of the past.
---
#276 Posted: 21:37:52 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh, hey, look, I'm back!

Chapter Forty Seven(Part Two)

She swiftly slithered off the branch, floating in mid-air. The two Seadogs clambered over the bushes, the persnickety, irritating one becoming tangled in the pointy leaves and ultimately falling over onto her back. Spectral couldn't help but snicker. The cream Seadog growled, scowling at her companion. ''Not funny!'' she promptly jolted up, thrusting her palm at her friend. The other quickly reacted, proceeded to backflip, and land in an attack stance. ''I wasn't laughing.'' she said. ''Then who was?!'' her attacker asked, still ready to fight. Spectral cocked her head at the sight. Were these two ninjas or something? Weren't they supposed to be bandits? Ninja bandits? Bewildered, she promptly quieted down, not wanting to scare them off just yet. ''Well it wasn't me.'' the brown Seadog said. ''Liar!'' the second Seadog protested, launching something at the other. The darker Seadog quickly avoided the attack, dodging out of the way in the nick of time. ''Did you just throw an acorn at me?!'' she snarled. ''Yep!'' the blonde bandit replied happily. What was going on here? Throwing pink, flowery acorns just hadn't made any sense to Spectral. She flinched in alarm, backing up at the explosion of fragile perfume bottles slamming into the ground. The foolish Seadogs both uttered whimpers, running in random directions, blinded. Spectral could only see their shadows among the fragrant mist and hear howls of distaste. ''I can't see! I can't see!'' she sat back and watched the show, laughing again at the cries of the dogs. Her guests were crazy! This was the perfect time to strike. She zipped towards the two, still enjoying their misery with a smile across her face. Spectral pondered for a moment. How would she scare them? A simple boo should do the trick. After all, the two misfits practically seemed like easy prey. She inhaled exaggeratingly, her chest puffing out. '' B-'' Spectral casually began. A deafening, guttural growl made the ghost freeze, the dogs doing the same. ''W-w-what was that, Cookie?'' the cream Seadog started panic, the pink fog finally clearing. ''Monster!'' she answered herself in a shrill cry, quickly running away. ''H-hey! Don't just leave me!'' her friend quickly followed after. Spectral watched the yelping bandits leave, shocked at her act. Did she do that? ''I guess my scaring skills are gettin' better.'' she grinned in delight. But her brief victory was soon interrupted by a loud, chuffing noise, her head getting disoriented by a gust of sudden aroma. More flowery Seadogs? She'd hoped not. A harsh squeak and made the phantom tighten up in alarm. She whirled around, finding a green doll sprawled out onto the ground, its fluffy, striped tail caught in between the bushes. The ghost was startled, blinking at the sudden item. It sported white buttons for eyes. It's fur seemed a little ragged, for dirt matted into its pelt. ''D'aaaaw...'' Spectral purred, gradually drifting towards it. ''It's a Swampskunk dolly...'' she began to reach out to tough the plush's tail. An ominous clicking made her stop, pulling her hand back immediately, the dreaded sound ending in response. She took her eyes off the toy for one moment, looking around. She shrugged, starting to slowly reach the toy again, until she gazed up, finding something unusual. Two, frightening white eyes stared at her, making the phantom pull her hand back again. ''Hi....'' Spectral murmured. '' Um, is that your doll? I-I wasn't going to do anything with it. Really!'' she sputtered, backing away. A third eye jolted open onto of what Spectral had believed to be the forehead, making her jump in surprise. The creature started to snarl, rage narrowing its three eyes. ''Uh...yeah...I-I think I'll just-'' Spectral moved farther and father away from the beast. A quick flash of lightning revealed the monster's face, making even Spectral, an undead being, shudder. A massive paw dragged itself forward, its horrific nails sinking into the earth beside the toy. ''Bye!'' Spectral blurted out, vanishing just in time, for the dog-like beast's paw struck with a lethal swipe.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:06:48 15/02/2014 by BlueFox
#277 Posted: 21:56:09 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
And so let the construction of the Wall of Text continue!

Chapter Forty Eight(Part One)

Being a guard was hard work, especially when you were guarding the Queen's most prized possessions. But when you were alone, on the other hand, proved to be quite difficult. Bob stood barely a far the Nighthunter and Swampskunk exhibit, staring aimlessly at the walls in before him.
''Maowwwwww....'' he tried to ignore the Nighthunter Cat's dreadful cries. It felt as if he had been unwillingly listening to them for forever. He clutched his spear, cringing at the yowls. The rest of his ''friends'' had left him. It won't be so bad, they said. You'll be fine, they said. ''Mowwww....Yowwwww....'' Bob tightened his grip on his weapon. He darted his eye towards the exhibit. The feline was pawing at the bars, mewling irritatingly. ''Mmeeooooooo.....'' his meows started to become even more louder and aggravating than before. Bob grumbled, before gradually leaving his post.
''This is actually working!'' Trap Shadow perked his ears up, amazed that the guard was finally coming to investigate. When Bob made his way to the bars, grimacing, Trap Shadow cleared his throat in order to use his ''panicked voice''. ''My friend is terribly ill!'' Trap Shadow pointed down to Stink Bomb. The skunk uttered a drawled moan, turning his head at an angle. ''I think I just vomited in my mouth...'' he mumbled. Bob blinked, raising a brow in confusion. ''You gotta help him!'' Trap Shadow exclaimed. Bob seemed to think for a moment, gazing at Stink Bomb, back at the bars, and then towards Trap Shadow. ''He's practically on his deathbed! He's rotting! Can't you smell that? That is the stench of death!'' Trap Shadow protested. The Cyclops continued to stare down at the skunk, suspiciously. ''You don't want the Queen to know that her poor, poor Cloudbreak Swampskunk is dead, do you? Do you want the whole tower to smell of dead skunk? It'll be horrible! Have a heart, guard.'' Trap Shadow pressed on. Bob, taken by surprise at the words, immediately straightened up, eye widened. He hurried over to the side of the bars. ''Did it work?'' Stink Bomb weakly questioned. ''Yep!'' Trap Shadow grinned, perking his ears up at the rattle of keys. With a loud screech of the bars, Bob opened the exhibit. ''Oh, thank you, kind sir! You truly are a lifesaver.'' Trap Shadow put his claws together in thanks. Bob smiled at the response. But was instantly knocked out cold with the swipe of Trap Shadow's claw. It sent him reeling, skidding across the floor of the tower. ''Yessss!'' Trap Shadow whooped with a brief fist pump. ''Did you see that?!'' he asked his sickly friend. ''That was awesome!'' Trap Shadow enjoyed his sweet victory. He hadn't gotten a reply from Stink Bomb though. ''Let's scram. I'm not sure if he'll get up, but better safe than sorry.'' he looked down at Stink Bomb. No response. ''C'mon, we're free!'' the cat smiled. Trap Shadow's emotion changed in only mere moments, making him put a paw onto his face in indignation. ''You're too weak to move, aren't you?'' he asked. Stink Bomb nodded. ''And you want me to carry you, correct?'' Trap Shadow bared his teeth. Stink Bomb nodded. Trap Shadow heaved a sigh. Another brilliant plan, backfired.
Stink Bomb smiled with pleasure, resting. Although being dragged by a tireless cat, he was happily slumbering. Trap Shadow grunted, pulling the skunk across the floor. The cat rambled to himself. He shook his head. ''Why must I do everything?'' he mumbled. He hated the idea of carrying deadweight, especially when he was on a tight schedule. Trap Shadow's ears perked up, hearing the nasally snores of his luggage. ''Ugh...'' he groaned. Stink Bomb, on the other hand, hadn't really cared, mostly because he was fast asleep. But Trap Shadow was certain he was awake, the skunk just torturing him for entertainment. Stink Bomb had claimed that he was too weak to move and Trap Shadow couldn't leave a teammate behind without good reason. Like having tea parties, it just wasn't in his nature. Therefore, Stink Bomb didn't have any work at all, much to Trap Shadow's dismay. The cat had to awaken his teammate in a subtle and quiet way, as frightening the skunk wouldn't be the brightest idea, even though scaring him often amused Trap Shadow. He poked Stink Bomb's head. Stink Bomb only shifted his head away in response. Trap Shadow prodded at the sleeper again, grimacing. ''Stink Bomb.'' he said, continuing his attempt of waking his friend. Stink Bomb just murmured. Trap Shadow growled, flexing his claws with indignation. He stalked over to the other side of the sleeper, eyes narrowed. Realizing that he was running out of options, he got onto four legs to utter a yowl. But only a smelly, green paw was pushed onto his snout, making him promptly recoil. Trap Shadow was surprised. The skunk was usually a light sleeper. Trap Shadow needed another plan. ''Poochie's here.'' he muttered with a sigh. ''Where?!'' Stink Bomb jolted up. ''No where.'' Trap Shadow answered, ears flicking in annoyance. Stink Bomb grumbled, gradually beginning to lay back down. ''I need your...artistic skill.'' Trap Shadow grunted. Stink Bomb blinked open one eye, smiling again. ''Which one? I have plenty! I'm skilled at almost everything. I can-'' he started. ''Uh oh, sounds like someone's finally un-ill.'' Trap Shadow interrupted. ''Oh, um. The pain! The pain!'' Stink Bomb cried, letting his tongue hang out of his mouth. ''Get up. We have to work together to escape.'' Trap Shadow pulled the skunk up. ''You interrupted my dream.'' Stink Bomb mumbled with a slight yawn, stretching his arms. ''More like a nightmare. You kept squirming like a grub.'' Trap Shadow responded. Stink Bomb brushed his bushy tail was a paw. ''It's a little strange...You know, I expected this quote unquote queen to have more security than this.'' Trap Shadow stated. ''Well, it's night. They're probably asleep....'' Stink Bomb's voice started to trail away, closing his eyes. Trap Shadow promptly hissed, making the skunk jolt awake. ''Just because they're asleep, doesn't mean we can sleep.'' he said. ''Besides, you were asleep for ages! I had to use you as a weapon for the few guards that actually looked for a fight.'' Trap Shadow added. ''That would explain the agonizing headache and tugged tail...'' Stink Bomb rubbed his head. ''You're welcome.'' Trap Shadow smirked. The two continued to press on. Trap Shadow was extremely cautious, checking for dangers with his cunningness, doing his infamous prowl, inching along. Frankly, Stink Bomb had only been sightseeing. There was a lot to awe at. This tower was huge! Multiple hallways led to multiple exhibits. They walked past various creatures. Luckily, they were just as tired as Stink Bomb was, too lazy to even stare at the bypassers. ''Poor things...'' Stink Bomb cooed. Trap Shadow muttered beneath his breath. Stink Bomb had always flinched at the sight of frightening fanged creatures. He quickly sped up whenever they came across one. Having the terrors slip his mind, Stink Bomb happily glanced at the wonders again. The décor was rather artistic. As mean as the Cyclopes might have seemed, they certainly kept the rooms in check. It was actually quite cozy. To Stink Bomb, this was like a little stroll. But to Trap Shadow, it was like prison. He only wanted to get out of this dreaded place. Stink Bomb stayed behind a bit, still swiveling his head and darting his eyes. That was until something caught his attention. A little bluebird was squarely placed upon the frame of the queen's many pictures. It chirped, tilting its head at the skunk. Stink Bomb immediately waved. ''Hi!'' he smiled. There was no way he could ignore the bird's welcome chirp. The bird leaned its head in, uttering another cute twitter. It preened itself. ''Aww, you're adorable....'' Stink Bomb murmured. ''Yes, yes, adorable. Now can we move along? We don't have all day.'' Trap Shadow grasped Stink Bomb by his arm, pulling him away from the delightful creature. ''Bye!'' Stink Bomb hastily called to the bird.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:28 17/02/2014 by BlueFox
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me