Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Trek [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#201 Posted: 01:45:11 22/10/2013
Cookie vs Candy
Magenta vs Fuchsia

To the death.
smilie

Great chap! Invisible tea... smilie smilie

Great chap! I Wonder what'll happen with Boom and Gravel? smilie

PAGE 5 OMG

*is on phone, will post GIF later*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:03 22/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#202 Posted: 01:46:17 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Short chap....again...

Chapter Thirty Two
''I've given you two choices, mermasquid.'' The Cardmaster growled. ''I don't like this game...'' Poochie murmured, ears drooping. The Cardmaster turned, glaring at the poodle. Poochie swiftly looked away. The Cardmaster snickered, wrapping his arm around the poodle. ''It's just business, Pooch...I won't hurt him that badly...'' he said, softly. Poochie crossing her arms in a pout, grimacing. ''Uh yeah....so...are we done here?'' Wash Buckler asked. The drunk mermasquid was still sitting across from them, bored. The Cardmaster turned back to Wash Bucker. ''Silence!'' he snarled, pointing to the mermasquid, two cards flying towards mermasquid. Wash Buckler, barely even flinching, picked up the cards. ''See, we're just playing a game of cards...'' The Cardmaster turned back to Poochie. ''Ooooh, origami....'' Wash Buckler said in awe, folding the cards into little birds. The Cardmaster turned with a growl, his face promptly transforming into shock. He yelped in surprise, quickly dragging the cards away from the mermasquid, hackles raised in alarm. The seadog leviatated the bent cards, stretching his fingers making the destroyed cards change back to their normal shape...barely. The Cardmaster pushed out his chair, rage filled in his eyes. ''Card-'' Poochie started. ''Do you think I'm an idiot?!'' he snarled at Wash Buckler, slamming the side of the bottle he had been drinking from onto the table, breaking it and directing it at Wash Buckler. ''I gu-'' Wash Buckler began. ''DON'T ANSWER THAT!'' The Cardmaster shouted. ''You've humiliated me for the last time, mermasquid freak! Choice or not, I've certainly made my decision!'' he spat, crushing the bottle with some dark sparks that jumped off of his claws. ''But I still haven't finished by Capybara story yet!'' Wash Buckler protested. ''Oh, it won't matter in a few moments. That tale will be long gone.'' The Cardmaster said. ''G-give him more time! I want to hear his story!'' Poochie blurted out. ''You can listen to it another time, Pooch. I'll know everything about it soon.'' The Cardmaster replied. ''Besides, you'll be busy with something else... your friends also...'' he added. Poochie flinched, swiveling her head, turning to Wash Buckler and The Cardmaster rapidly. She didn't have a plan, she didn't even think that she would get this far. Poochie then smiled, an idea popping up into her mind. She quickly snatched one of the perfume bottles off her chest, shaking it up wildly. ''Clear the air!'' she yapped, proudly standing on her chair. ''Hey, isn't that Stink Bomb's catch-'' before Wash Buckler could finish, the poodle dropped the perfume onto the ground, it exploding into sparkling, pink mist upon impact. The Cardmaster yelped, clawing at his eyes. ''I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!'' he bellowed. All of the seadogs started to dash around, yelping and whimpering. Their captain looked for his bottle, but instead of finding it, he had placed his paw onto its broken shards of glass. He shrieked, stumbling over his feet backwards. The Cardmaster shook his head, trying to clear his eyes. He summoned a card onto his other paw, sporting a white dragoness's face. The bottom of the card was etched with the name: GEM DRAGONESS. He levitated the card, making purple crystals magically emerge from his injured paw, starting to heal it. As he healed, light radiating out from it. He looked down at the table, it slightly visible from the light. ''Grrrrah, they've gone!'' the captain bared his teeth.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:59 24/10/2013 by BlueFox
#203 Posted: 03:48:10 24/10/2013
Woah! That was so AWESOME I don't even know what to say. Wow BlueFox, you've done it again! ;3

Brilliant, I can't wait for more!! smilie I'm hooked!
#204 Posted: 01:08:16 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Sorry about there not being many long chaps lately, was a little busy....Anyway, one new villain will appear in the next few chapters...

Chapter Thirty Two(Part Two)

''Okay, so here's the plan.'' Spy Rise said. Trap Shadow grimaced, ear flicking in annoyance. ''We don't need a plan.'' he grumbled. ''Au contraire, Trap.'' Spy Rise replied. Trap Shadow blinked. ''Since when did you speak fancy?'' he asked. ''I have my gifts.'' Spy Rise smirked. ''Now then.'' he turned to look at the ground, aiming one of his lasers at the ground, scorching the earth. ''A map?'' Free Ranger cocked his head to a side, blinking at the etched, dampened soil. ''Yes, I hacked a tracking device into Magna Charge's sight circuits.'' he added. ''And?'' Night Shift asked. ''I was able to get a digital map of the bar, so I know every room in the building. What he sees, I see.'' Spy Rise continued, flipping his spy gear down onto his face, goggles glowing bright. ''But, somehow it became unconnected...All I can see...is pink.'' he added. ''Anyway, what's this 'plan' you were talkin' about?'' Rubble Rouser asked. ''Oh right! Try not to bring any attention to yourselves. For instance, don't be like Freeze Blade.'' Spy Rise pointed to the feline whose head was stuck in a hole he had dug, his claws sprawled apart as he struggled to break free. ''Should be easy.'' Night Shift said, staring at the cat. ''Oh, that's not all.'' Spy Rise said. He continued to sketch the exterior of the bar and the village around it. ''We'll use the back door, sneak inside, grab the others, and leave.'' he said, shining a red dot throughout the map. ''Yes, but you're forgetting one problem.'' Rubble Rouser said. ''What? I've already calculated every-'' Spy Rise said. ''We're going into a bar filled with pirates, it's likely that we'll meet The Cardmaster's crew.'' Rubble Rouser interrupted the spyder. ''Oh...right...'' Spy Rise murmured. ''New plan!'' he exclaimed, happily. Trap Shadow groaned again, ears drooping.
''What do you see?'' Free Ranger asked. Spy Rise sported a very confused expression. ''In all of my spy years I've never seen anything like this....'' he replied. ''What is it?'' Boom Jet asked. Spy Rise turned around to face the group. ''Pink seadogs.'' he announced with a slight shudder. He projected a screen of what was happening inside the bar. Everyone cocked their heads to a side, even Freeze Blade had been confused. ''Wait a minute.'' Trap Shadow said. ''The Cardmaster!'' he pointed to the sparkly, pink captain who had looked almost like cotton candy, sword fighting with another seadog.
'' I AM THE CAPTAIN!'' The Cardmaster howled, pushing a seadog out of the way and into a wall with his magic. ''Is he attacking his own crew?'' Grilla Drilla asked. ''Yep.'' Wash Buckler replied. Poochie snickered, watching the seadog wreak havoc. ''Uh, could someone explain to me why everyone's-?'' Fire Kraken began. ''Don't ask...'' Rattle Shake replied, rubbing the rest of the magenta and fuchsia makeup off of his face with a sponge, although immediately dropping it once it noticed there was a chompy on the other side. ''I COMMAND EVERYONE!'' The Cardmaster snarled, clambering onto a table. ''Oh right, we should be getting out of-.'' Poochie started, turned to face the group. '' NO ONE LEAVES!'' The Cardmaster moved all of the tables and chairs in the room towards the front door, all of the stacking onto each others. ''I know another way out, let's-'' Poochie started. There was a loud explosion, plasma destroying the furniture that blocked the door. ''Surprise!'' A snow cat peeked inside the new large opening in the bar, tongue lolling out of his mouth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:38 27/10/2013 by BlueFox
#205 Posted: 22:42:42 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! Yeah, I guess everyone's been busy.

Chapter Thirty Three
''YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!'' The Cardmaster barked, ferociously kicking his legs. He had been tied up to a chair by Spy Rise's sticky, laser-like webbing. ''We already did.'' Trap Shadow snorted. '' I COMMAND YOU TO RELEASE ME!'' The Cardmaster snapped at the air, clenching his teeth together. The rest of the pirates had been defeated, sprawled out all over the bar floor from The Cardmaster's rage. Poochie turned, looking outside of the large opening in the door. There was a ship hovering in the distance, it almost like a shadow. ''Shouldn't we be getting out of here? He's not going to escape...'' Boom Jet said. ''I WILL ESCAPE!'' The Cardmaster roared, flexing his claws. ''Skylanders!'' Poochie called. They turned, facing the poodle. ''That won't hold him for long. He can-'' Poochie started. ''ESCAPE!'' The Cardmaster snarled, still nipping at the strong webbing, growling. ''WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!'' Freeze Blade asked, pulling at his ears. ''No problem, we'll just have to take him with-'' Doom Stone began. ''If you take him with you, he'll be getting even closer to his goal than before. He's already poisoned the minds of a few, taking him to any villages with make it worse...'' Cookie said. ''Very bad!'' Candy nodded. ''So we're just supposed to leave him here?'' Grilla Drilla asked. ''He'll eventually get out of this...rage state.'' Poochie replied. ''Besides, I can take care of him. We were planning to have a little sleepover anyway!'' she added, cheerily. ''Makeup all night!'' the poodles yapped in unison. ''I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL!'' The Cardmaster scowled, slightly foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. ''An old friend of mine is outside. He should be able to get you out of town safely.'' Poochie said. ''But what about the camp? I made beds and everything!'' Free Ranger frowned. ''Maybe it'll serve good use to a few Greebles.'' Trap Shadow replied with a small snicker. ''Rotclaw knows this town like the back of his paw. Going with him will be better than-'' Candy started. ''I'VE ESCAPED!'' The Cardmaster howled, smashing the chair onto the ground, the webbing still gradually falling off of his body. ''HE'S ESCAPED!'' Freeze Blade exclaimed, happily clapping. ''What an awesome magic show!'' he smiled. ''Impressive!'' Hoot Loop chirped. The swappers casted unamused glares at the owl. ''What?!'' he asked. ''Can we just go?!'' Trap Shadow yowled. The swappers rushed out of the bar as quickly as possible, the she-beards following behind. ''Why isn't he following us?'' Stink Bomb asked. Poochie smiled, blinking her eyes, making the strange, purring noise again. She then shook her head, wildly. ''Oh, what were you saying?'' the poodle asked with a bashful smile. ''Why isn't he following-'' Stink Bomb started. He turned, spotting The Cardmaster running after them on his fours, snarling with red eyes. ''Never mind...'' Stink Bomb said. ''That's his ship!'' Candy barked, excitedly. The ship had already landed in the middle of the pirate village. A scraggly seadog with one, shiny golden fang stood by the large craft, scrubbing it with a rag.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:51:50 28/10/2013 by BlueFox
#206 Posted: 22:49:54 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, I took a break because of SWAP Force also. Dat ship... Lol, perhaps. She may return, but she'll leave in the chapter I post today(if I have time) when she makes her move.... Miss Poochie will be mentioned a lot...by her crush of course.
---
#207 Posted: 01:49:15 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Rushed chapter! Had to Chop Chop it...

Chapter Thirty Three(Part Two)

''Pooch! Nice to see ya 'gain, gal.'' Rotclaw smiled to the poodle. He peeked behind the poodle, looking at the various exhausted creatures behind her. ''Ah, you've brought me customers.'' Rotclaw grinned, gold tooth shimmering. ''No, well not exactly. These are sky-'' Poochie started. ''Skylanders?! Even betta'!'' Rotclaw interrupted the poodle. ''IKR?!'' Poochie yapped, nodding. She then cleared her throat, realizing that she was getting carried away. ''Uh, yeah...skylanders. They're my friends.'' Poochie said. ''One even maybe more than a friend...'' she murmured with a little laugh, turning to stare at her soul mate who had been brushing out his tail. Poochie sighed, tail wagging. ''So majestic...'' she uttered another purr. ''Uh, what? I couldn't hear ya very well, gal...'' Rotclaw disturbed her small daydream. '' WHAT?! I-I didn't say anything! You must be hearing things! Heheheh....'' Poochie replied. ''So, is he gonna help us or what?'' Wash Buckler asked, walking up to Poochie. Fortunately, he had been getting over his hangover, still slightly ditzy. ''Tell ya what, I can get your pals on this ship, if ya hand over a little cash...'' Rotclaw said, putting his paw out expectantly. ''We don't have time for this Rotclaw...'' Poochie replied. ''Not even a little?'' Rotclaw asked, blinking his eyes as if he was a pup. Poochie narrowed her eyes at him, lip curling in a growl. ''You haven't changed a bit...'' she said with tiny, bared teeth. Rotclaw snickered. ''Alright, I suppose you can get off free, just 'cause of the skylanders...'' he replied. ''So, it's settled then?'' Wash Buckler asked. ''Aye.'' Rotclaw nodded, prodding at his teeth with a claw. ''I'll have to get the beaut ready for takeoff.'' he added, turning around to the ship, patting it's side. ''Sprocket's going to kill us...'' Spy Rise murmured with his hands on his head, distressed. The swappers had only just realized that they had left their hot air balloon back at the bar, Spy Rise being the most worried about it. ''Impossible.'' Night Shift said. ''Nine lives.'' Trap Shadow snickered. ''Lucky!'' Fire Kraken crossed his arms, his bottom lip drawn out as he pouted. Rotclaw had finished prepping his ship, dropping a old plank onto the ground. Gray tape was wrapped around the middle of the jagged board, it looking as if it had been torn off hastily. The seadog growled, nudging it over to the left. He wrinkled his snout in disgust again, scooting the board over to the right. Poochie groaned, shaking her head in disbelief. ''Just put it in the m-'' she started to bark. ''Done!'' Rotclaw exclaimed, abruptly. ''Climb aboard, landers.'' he added, grinning.
While everyone else was walking onto the ship, Freeze Blade stared at his skates, eyes widened. ''Climb? Climb?! I can't climb!'' Freeze Blade covered his eyes with his paws. Trap Shadow snorted, pushing the cat up the plank. Poochie and her sisters watched as the swappers got onboard, moving in a line. She clapped her hands together delightfully as her eye caught the sight of a striped tail. Before Stink Bomb was able to get on the ship, Poochie had grabbed his palm and the skunk was being dragged back again by the poodle. Stink Bomb turned around, staring at the she-beard. ''Pooch-'' before he could finish, Poochie lunged toward him, wrapping her arms around the skunk. ''I wuv you!'' she howled, a lot like a domestic Chillydog, eyes sparkling. ''Uh....what just happened?'' Freeze Blade asked. ''Love.'' Magna Charge replied, pupil turning into a heart again. ''I think she said...wuv.'' Fire Kraken said, leaning in closer. Stink Bomb was shocked by the sudden affection, but he instinctively wrapped his arms around Poochie. The poodle yelped in joy, tail wagging as if it had a mind of its own. ''Awwww....'' Candy smiled. ''Strange pairing...'' Cookie grunted. Poochie released her tight grip, her eyeliner dripping. Stink Bomb couldn't tell if she was crying out of joy or that some of his ''cologne'' had rubbed off into her eyes. She lunged forward again, gently kissing the skunk on his short snout. Fire Kraken snickered with a toothy grin. ''Poochie and Stink Bomb standing in a pirate village, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage-'' before Fire Kraken could finish his little song, Poochie had turned to glare at the dragon, teeth bared. Fire Kraken immediately ducked down, sparkle stick still visible. Poochie giggled again. She turned to look at Stink Bomb, whose tail was perked up, still surprised by the poodle's kiss. ''Y-you should get going.'' Poochie said. Stink Bomb just stared, eyes wide. ''What...?'' he asked before shaking his head, clearing his mind. ''Oh, right! Yeah...'' Stink Bomb hesitantly left the poodle, walking up the plank. Rotclaw snickered, watching the skunk gaze down at Poochie, still dazed as he stood next to Magna Charge. ''I'll take good care of 'em.'' Rotclaw nodded towards Poochie and her sisters before padding over to the steering wheel. As the ship began to take off, Poochie and her sisters waved. ''Au revoir!'' Poochie barked. She turned to look at Stink Bomb and blew him a kiss, winking at the skunk. Stink Bomb's mouth curved into a smile also, gradually waving back at the poodle. The ship started to hover again, the large craft slowing beginning to rise. It was then above the village, their friends getting smaller and smaller as they rose. Poochie sighed, covering her heart with her paws, watching the ship in distance. ''Soooooo?'' Candy asked. ''Il avait le goût de baies.'' Poochie replied. She then swooned, Cookie and Candy quickly catching her. ''J'ai trouvé mon véritable amour!'' Poochie yapped, cheerily.

Translation:
(''Il avait le goût de baies.'') = he tasted like berries
(''J'ai trouvé mon véritable amour!'') = I found my true love
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:26 30/10/2013 by BlueFox
#208 Posted: 00:09:39 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! OH, WHAT'S THIS?! A wild Cyclops Queen appeared! Go, Fanfic! What will Fanfic do? Fanfic used Next Chapter! (Gah, I've completely forgotten about dem pokemans! Still haven't gotten X....)

Chapter Thirty Four
''Grrr, not that!'' A female cyclops sat on her throne, hastily flipping through a book on her lap. She sported a pair of extra eyes on top of her main eye, the two being smaller than the single eye in the middle of her face. She grunted in irritation, leaning back into her throne. The cyclops began to tap her fingers against the arm rest of her throne. What was taking so long?! Her beloved Cloud Kraken, Rudy, had only disappeared a day ago. She sighed, flipping another page of her book. Rudy's exhibit had been completely destroyed, her servants forced to clean up the remaining pieces of the area. Without Rudy, her animal collection would be incomplete. She despised the though of losing more creatures, as all of her previous collection had been taken away by the skylanders. Skylanders...She grimaced at the word, eyes narrowing. The cyclops had heard of the different variety of species apart of Spyro's team, some she had been very interested in. But now she felt like those were boring, something different intriguing her. Cloudbreak creatures. She flipped another page, eyes fully focused on a few pictures that were in the book. ''Gobblepods...no.'' the cyclops hissed, turning another page. She had already captured the being known as the plant-like creature or the creature-like plant. She didn't know and hadn't cared. Grimacing again, she stopped on a page that caught her eyes. There was a drawing of a bipedal panther-like creature, two long tusks in front of the feline's mouth. Its pelt was striped, tiny, rounded ears protruding up on its head. The creature carried a lean shape, sharpened claws and burly shoulders. There was big, blocky, black text at the bottom of the figure, it stating: MALE NIGHTHUNTER CAT. She murmured the name, smirking. On the right side of the picture there was exact opposite, the text being: FEMALE NIGHTHUNTER CAT. The female had looked even skinnier than the male! The cyclops flipped the pages once more, eyes widening with curiosity. Rudy was ultimately out of the picture. The cyclops then halted, something ruining her experience. ''What is it?'' she snapped, glaring down at another cyclops that gazed up at her. The scrawny, male cyclops yelped, shivering. ''This better be good....'' the female cyclops closed her book with a scowl.
Gravel grunted, hurriedly flapping her wings against the wind. The sun was almost out, the earth dragon panicking as she knew that many would be awakening. She swallowed hard, throat getting dry as fatigue pulled over her like a blanket. If she wasn't at Dragon's Peak in time, Emerald would start interrogating her. ''Where were you? Why did you arrive so late? How'd you get that rip in your wing?'' she snorted, mocking the green dragon. Although, she had been afraid of King Ramses. Even though the royal dragon was old, he had still seemed frightening to the earth dragon. Gravel landed, wing nearly giving out as she placed her feet onto the coliseum-like area of Dragon's Peak. It was where the Dragon's Throne resided, Gravel blinking at its shining aura. No, she couldn't get distracted. Gravel turned, lumbering over to her favorite attraction. Vathek's Statue was still there, frozen and still screaming at the sky. Gravel closed her eyes, muttering something beneath her breath. ''Vathek, I've arrived.'' she finally said, hesitantly. She flinched, eyes widened. ''Yes! E-everything will be prepared for your glorious arrival, s...sir.'' the earth dragon stuttered, startled. She flicked her tail, grimacing. ''T-t-the same one saw me again, sir.'' she looked at her claws, ashamed.
---
#209 Posted: 19:55:52 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! Every Villain Is Lemons...smilie. Huzzah, new chapter!

Chapter Thirty Four(Part Two)

''Welcome aboard, skylanders!'' Rotclaw said with a smile. He revealed his uneven teeth. They were barely any, most of them gnashed and grinded down. The most visible was his pink gums and the golden, pointed fang that curved awkwardly out of his mouth. His muzzle was grizzled, old age getting the best of him. ''Name's Rotclaw, if you weren't aware.'' he added, sticking a paw out. His nails were gnarled, some tiny cracks in a few. Wash Buckler stared at the pirate's paw, still a little hesitant. ''Oh c'mon, I don't bite.'' Rotclaw said, paw out further. ''Wash Buckler.'' Wash Buckler finally said, shaking the old seadog's hand. ''Ah, so you are the one they're after.'' Rotclaw said, after struggling to remove his paw from Wash Buckler's suckers. ''Nearly everyone's been blabberin' 'bout ya. 'Specially that crazy Cardmaster fellow. But lucky for you, I ain't on any sides.'' he added, wiping his paw onto his shirt. ''Psychotic is more like it.'' Doom Stone said. ''Worse than Freeze Blade.'' Trap Shadow grimaced, crossing his arms. ''Heeeey! I have ears...or whatever these things are called.'' Freeze Blade tugged at his pointed ears, positioning them up and down. ''Seriously, what are they...? W-w-what am I? Is this a mask or is apart of my face?!'' he yowled, worriedly pointing to the his eyes. ''It's....'' Spy Rise started to answer. ''I...I actually can't explain that. You've never really taken it off...'' the tech skylander added. ''Ah, I see that your friend was bitten.'' Rotclaw dipped his head to the swollen, bulging wound on Freeze's Blade's arm. ''It's a gift! It's a gift from the snake...thingy.'' Freeze Blade protested, gesturing to Rattle Shake. ''Snake...thingy?'' Rattle Shake asked. ''It's called a Snapper, Freeze Blade. And Rattle Shake never bit you....well not recently that is.'' Spy Rise said. ''Snake....thingamabob. I dunno. It was like Milk Shake...but smaller...'' Freeze Blade replied. ''M....milk shake?'' Rattle Shake questioned, offended and wincing in confusion. Trap Shadow shrugged. ''Just go with it. Explaining things to him is far too difficult. He's already called me Snap Meadow...'' the cat-like skylander replied. Rotclaw guffawed, shaking his head. ''He'll eventually get it out of his system. His bite's fresh though, could take a lil' longer before he goes back to the norm.'' he said. He turned back to face the steering wheel, casually grabbing it. ''Y'all should hit the hay. Far beyond late, landers.'' Rotclaw was occupied with his ship, not even looking at the skylanders. Wash Buckler blinked in confusion. Sleep? Sleep where? ''The door, lads. Behind you.'' Rotclaw answered before Wash Buckler could say anything. The swapper turned around, spotting a splintery, old, wooden door. There was a knob, the only thing standing out, grabbing Hoot Loop's attention. ''Shiny...'' he chirped. The owl placed his talon onto it, eyes shining with excitement. He turned the knob, a shrill squeak emanating out of it. The knob immediately popped off, it hitting the ground. Hoot Loop squawked, completely shocked and heartbroken. ''Poor knob...'' Fire Kraken said. Trap Shadow snorted, trudging up to the door and sending shadow wave through it. The door slung itself open, the shadow wave puncturing a hole into it. Trap Shadow blinked, observing his new surroundings. There were bunk beds, lots of them. Magna Charge started counting them all, pupil jittering from side to side. But the swappers immediately started to dash inside, Magna Charge losing count from the sudden movement. The door had nearly closed on Stink Bomb, the skunk ramming his head into the door. He shook off, holding his head with a paw as he sluggishly pushed the door back open. The skunk had still been dazed from love, completely zoning out at times. The beds had slight rips and tears in them, but weren't too shabby. There was small lanterns on the wall, bright and glowing. The floorboards were creaky and old, unlike the furniture. Freeze Blade had messing around with them, repeatedly pressing his feet onto one that was very irritating.
Trap Shadow peeked one eye open, huddling under his blanket. He had been awake for a while, tossing and turning on his mattress. He eventually gave up, staying up until the sun rose, which he believed wouldn't take every long. The magic skylander perked his head up, pushing himself off the bed. He was on the top bunk, Stink Bomb below him. Trap Shadow leaned over the edge, paws dangling as he gazed down at his teammate. Fast asleep. Trap Shadow groaned, revealing his teeth in a grimace. The tip of the Stink Bomb's tail hung off the bed as he slept curled up into a ball. Trap Shadow pulled himself up, aggravated. He spotted Fire Kraken, the dragon sprawled out in some strange position. His blanket had been completely thrown off the side of the bed. His was tail wrapped around his sparkle stick, the scaly tail gently bobbing up and down. His tongue lolled out his mouth, drool trickling from it. Trap Shadow then heard a shrill, squeaking noise. The cat saw Night Shift, as a bat, staring directly at him. ''Nocturnal?'' the vampire asked. ''Insomnia...'' Trap Shadow replied. ''No difference.'' Night Shift shrugged, fangs glinting. The tips of his fangs were coated in pink, presumably blood from his last find. He then winced, some light of the sun radiating out of a hole in the ship. Night Shift squeaked again, lifting one wing up, covering his face. Trap Shadow smiled at the hole, ears protruding up in relief. Finally! ''The sun, an undefeated foe...'' Night Shift hissed. Magna Charge's alarm went off, it making the asleep swappers jolt up awake, groaning in irritation. ''Remind me to remove that pestering application.'' Spy Rise grunted. ''Will do...'' Wash Buckler replied.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:56 02/11/2013 by BlueFox
#210 Posted: 01:37:44 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Dem lemons...dem lemons...Thanks for reading SiA!

Chapter Thirty Five

''So, where are we?'' Wash Buckler asked, fixing his hat. ''Well, depending on the currents, we should be gettin' close to your destination by tomorrow. At the moment, we're still in pirate territory. They've claimed lotsa villages 'round here. Although I suppose that I should say 'we', heh.'' Rotclaw nodded towards Wash Buckler. ''I've heard tales 'bout ya, Wash Buckler. And your skylander chums.'' he added. Wash Buckler grinned at the sound of his name. ''I've been known to be very popular.'' he began to cut up, proudly. Rotclaw nodded again, snickering. ''Yep, must be old news to ya.'' he said. ''Lotsa pirates dislike goodie-goodies. 'Specially the captains. I believe that's the reason why Cardy's putting you through all this trouble.'' Rotclaw stated. Goody-goodies. Wash Buckler was commonly called many names by pirates when he was younger. A lot of the skylanders happened to have the same mistreatment, especially the undead skylanders who were often called traitors by cruel ghosts and ghouls that escaped from The Underworld. ''That's original.'' Wash Buckler muttered. Rotclaw snickered again, ears turning. ''I agree, skylander.'' he said. Rotclaw turned back the the steering wheel, changing the track that the ship had been following. ''My cap'n was the same.'' his ears suddenly drooped, mouth turning into a frown. Wash Buckler frowned also and pondered. Sad backstory? ''Name was Grimslobber, captain of the Fearsome Fang. I hadn't been there when he faced his fate...'' Rotclaw began to tell his story. Sad backstory. ''His ship was tipped over, most of my crewmates being thrown overboard...'' the old seadog continued. ''Grimslobber had slipped, falling into the giant, parted beak of a hungry Cloud Kraken.'' Rotclaw finished. Wash Buckler began to take off his hat, looking down. But then he heard Rotclaw sound as if he was choking on laughter, chortling. ''Hehehe, no need to feel sorry for that ol' fool, skylander!'' he turned. ''We never really liked working for him! I'm so glad I retired to became what I am now. Knew somethin' bad was gonna happen, felt it in my bones.'' Rotclaw shook his head, still grinning. Wash Buckler was confused, gradually putting his hat back on, mouth agape at the seadog's humor. ''Laugh with me, boy!'' Rotclaw turned back to the steering wheel. ''Hehehehe...'' Wash Buckler joined in, still perplexed.

''Be careful with that! Arkeyan armor is very rare...'' Drobot pulled his wing away from Sprocket, his goldling teammate trying to unscrew the nuts and bots in his wing's covering. She ignored the dragon, too focused on her work. ''You're the one who should be careful. How'd you even do this?!'' the goldling retorted. The armor on Drobot's wings had been almost been completely ruined. Deep gashes in the padding's exterior was followed by crackling wires that tangled into each other, torn leaves stuck between them. ''If you gave Drobot informative circuits we wouldn't have this problem...'' Drobot said, smugly. ''Then you'd be a cyborg....Droborg even.'' Sprocket replied. ''Cyborg Drobot would be FUN.'' Drobot waggled his tail, looking up at Sprocket expectantly. ''Not happenin'.'' Sprocket said curtly. ''But Drobot's maximum awesomeness would increase....'' Drobot murmured, head drooping. ''If it's at maximum how would it-'' Sprocket started. ''Calibrations, my friend!'' Drobot exclaimed. Sprocket turned, spotting Sunburn padding into the workshop's tent. ''Salutations.'' Sprocket corrected. ''Drobot made a pun.'' Drobot replied, proudly. ''Congrats.'' Sprocket said. ''You two are up early...'' Sunburn observed, cocking his head to a side. ''I didn't sleep.'' Sprocket simply stated, monotone, as she gestured to Drobot's wings. Sunburn grimaced, wincing at Drobot. ''Drobot does not wish to talk about it.'' Drobot said. ''Well, seems like everyone's acting a bit peculiar.'' Sunburn said. Sprocket stopped her work, taking her goggles off to reveal her piercing, white eyes. ''What do you mean?'' she turned to the hybrid, brow raised.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:33:35 06/11/2013 by BlueFox
#211 Posted: 01:52:34 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA!

Chapter Thirty Five(Part Two)

Freeze Blade sank his teeth into a fat, raw fish, looking over the edge of the ship. Rotclaw's ship was treading the water's gentle waves, Freeze Blade gazing down below. Trap Shadow took the time to catch breakfast, leaning over the edge of the ship with a bend, jagged fishing pole. It's line was long, still very useful unlike the pole itself. The fish the duo caught were mostly small, Trap Shadow turned, looking at Freeze Blade who stared at him, the fish drooping in the frost cat's mouth. ''No, Freeze.'' Trap Shadow scolded him as if he was a dog. Freeze Blade's ears drooped just like the fish's tailfin. ''Freeze Blade.'' Trap Shadow bared his teeth. Freeze Blade just stared, frowning. ''Drop it.'' Trap Shadow said. Freeze Blade leaned back over the edge, releasing the fish back into the water. ''I dropped it!'' Freeze Blade smiled. Trap Shadow sighed, his paw covering his face as his ears flicked in irritation. ''I didn't mean back into the water...'' he grunted. ''But it's free! Free with the other fish..fishies!'' Freeze Blade yowled, gazing at the fish's corpse as it drifted solemnly across the waves, floating with its own weight. Trap Shadow tried to reel the teeth-punctured, fat fish back in, but large, light blue jaws beat him to it. A low bellow followed, the clank of chains after it. ''Giant fish!'' Freeze Blade meowed, tongue lolling out of his mouth. ''Mam-'' Trap Shadow started to correct before being blasted by a jet of water. ''Giant mammal...'' Trap Shadow groaned, muffled as a large starfish concealed his face, shells and seaweed caught in his fur. Freeze Blade turned to look at Trap Shadow, who trudged back over to him to throw the starfish off the ship. ''Hey, did that thing look fam..fami..'' Freeze Blade struggled with the word, tongue-tied. ''Familiar?'' Trap Shadow asked, monotone as he shook his pelt. ''Yeah! Did it look familiar to you?'' Freeze Blade nodded, grinning with delight. ''No, I could barely see anything....'' Trap Shadow replied, pushing some seaweed off of his head.
Breeze watched the sky, impatiently toying with his talons. He was stuck listening to General's blabbering uncomfortable squished in between some Sky Baron guards. ''Find the Cloud Kraken, blah, blah blah...Warn the others...'' Breeze mocked him quietly, feathers rustling in irritation. He turned to stare at one on his right, his wings nudging the Sky Baron on his left. Being young, his wings weren't fully controllable yet, often popping up at random times. The guard stood almost like a statue, motionless as only his feathers moved along the wind. His wings were large, unfurled with glossy, black feathers, unlike Breeze's wings which were scruffy and unkempt. Breeze gradually shuffled back to the front, trying to furl his wings. He had been chosen to join the guard's scouting mission after pleading to General for days. Breeze grunted, standing on the tips of his hind talons, making himself look taller. Breeze puffed out his chest, trying to look masculine like the other male Sky Barons beside him. He couldn't believe it. He was going after a beast! Breeze zoned out, eyes closed as he imagined slaying monsters with the guards, smiling wildly. ''Breeze!'' he heard General squawk, making the hatchling snap back to his senses. ''Y-yes, sir?!'' Breeze asked, eyes widened. ''Your team's leaving.'' General replied, gesturing to the sky. Breeze shrieked in surprise, unfurling his wings and hurriedly lifting himself off of the ground.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:13 07/11/2013 by BlueFox
#212 Posted: 01:57:48 07/11/2013
OMG Hiya!! smilie I missed so much! XO

But I read it all, and it was good. Took me 45 minutes. X3

Nice chappies!! Stink X Poochie was cute while it lasted... Nah, it's still alive. ;3 I like the French included there. It's a nice touch. All of these chapters are absolutely fantastic, as always. I'm so happy I finally came back here! smilie

BTW, call me insane but I think I'm starting a new crack ship with chars in your Fic... I never do crack ships... :I This Fic has changed me... *stares into sunset*

But hey, what can I say. XP Anyways, can't wait for more! More Freeze, especially. ;3
#213 Posted: 02:27:54 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for reading Sky! Fan Fic Section's been kinda busy, lotsa new stories to read. StinkxPoochie foreva...maybe, still don't know if she'll return. Poor little moufette will be forever alone without Pooch...(more French words). Oooo, crack pairings! Interesting...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:28:51 07/11/2013 by BlueFox
#214 Posted: 02:36:30 07/11/2013
Thanks! ^.^ Yeah, it seems like things are picking up again. It's a lot to keep up with... XP

I hope Poochie returns some time later in the Fic! Hopefully... Maybe... And hey, are you fluent in French or something? I'm only learning it. smilie Beautiful language, I really like it. :3

And yesh... Crack ships... :I Eh, I hate them and like 'em at the same time!! It's such a new feeling... O~O
#215 Posted: 02:55:30 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
You're welcome! Yep, it is a lot to keep up with. Lol, I'm not fluent at all, the mystical internet is my guide! I've only memorized a few words in different languages(mostly Japanese) just because of some of my characters.
---
#216 Posted: 03:06:08 07/11/2013
Haha, IKR? And that's pretty cool, actually. Just a near way to learn another language. I should start a official advantages of writing FanFiction list. smilie

And the crack ship... I was debating wether or not to say it but I decided to.
Boom Jet X Gravel. Don't even a- *shot*
#217 Posted: 04:45:12 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA! Boom and Gravel, some how I expected that, lol! All of them, SiA? Well, they're nice crack ships, I think your Roller BrawlxSpyro shipping is pretty unique. The short(ish) chap returns...

Chapter Thirty Six
''Where are we going?!'' Breeze asked, after catching his breath and panting as he hastily flew beside a brawny, fawn Sky Baron with a white splotch on his throat. ''You actually came?'' he asked, raising a brow. ''I thought General told you to stay behind...'' the sky baron added. Breeze shook his head, some of his young, molting feathers flying off the sides of his face. ''Uh-uh!'' he chirped. The other Sky Baron stopped talking, head turning back to the front. ''Yep! I'm brave, really, really brave!'' Breeze smiled. ''Uh-huh...'' another Sky Baron then flew up beside him, his feathers tinted with blue. Breeze grinned in approval. ''Yep, I'm a fully-fledged scout! I even caught this sheep...well.. the sheep's wool.'' he had brought his sachet with him, pulling out the sheep's fluff. ''But that doesn't matter, since I can take on a Cloud Kr-'' Breeze started. ''Hey, do you see that?'' he heard one of the Sky Barons in the lead ask. ''Female Dragon...I believe. Probably one of Ramses's patrollers.'' a Sky Baron replied. Dragon?! Breeze's feathers tingled with excitement. ''A dragon?!'' he pushed through the two, wings nudging them away. The Sky Barons glared at him, more brows raised. Breeze squinted, grimacing at the shadow in the clouds. ''Whoa!'' Breeze squawked, eyes widened at the large shape. The shadow was frightening, quills visible on the being's back. Breeze then cleared his throat, closing his eyes and puffing out his chest. ''I-I mean...that's nothing.'' he pretended to yawn. ''It certainly is something, hatchling.'' the lead Sky Baron swiftly got back into place, getting in front of Breeze. Hatchling?! Breeze snorted, rolling his eyes. He wasn't a hatchling! Did they think he wasn't tough enough? ''Breeze, it'll be better if you stood in the middle..'' the other lead Sky Baron said, gesturing to the empty area in the formation. The middle?! Were they babying him? Breeze started protest, but couldn't find the right set of words to defend himself with. ''Hatchling my talon...'' he just muttered to himself, gradually flying into the middle. ''I'm manly!'' the young Sky Baron continued to rant underneath his breath, closing up his hands into a fist. He then flinched, staring directly at a large, bulky earth dragon with bright, red eyes. The other Sky Barons were all gazing at the dragon who had hovered before them also. ''Is it migration already?'' the dragoness asked with a smirk. ''We're on our way to warn the skylanders about a terrible creature called-'' the Sky Baron who had scolded Breeze started, flying closer to the dragon. ''The Cloud Kraken?'' the dragoness questioned, her stout muzzle nearly touching the lead Sky Baron's beak. The avian dipped his head in a nod. ''H-have you seen it, Miss Dragon?!'' Breeze called out. The dragoness made a gruff, grunting noise, moving her head in attempt to find the bird. The Sky Barons scuttled out of the way, the earth dragons flying towards Breeze with interest. ''I am Gravel...'' the reptile announced. She then smiled, snickering again. ''Hatchling.'' she finished her sentence with a sneer, the whisper directly towards Breeze. ''Ha-'' Breeze began to exclaim in disbelief. Gravel flared her nostrils, puffing a small cloud of earthy dust at the irritated Sky Baron before turning back towards the other Sky Barons, leaving Breeze to wince and rub his eyes. ''Yes, I have seen the beast. It's actually rather docile if you ask me. Going east would be your best bet, I saw a ship heading that way also...with familiar faces.'' Gravel stated. ''That means the skylanders if you weren't already aware...'' she added. ''The direction you take is up to you, but I would hurry. The Rapid Winds don't disappear forever...'' the dragoness grinned deviously. ''Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a...friend...to help.'' she began to lift off, eyes glinting. ''Deputy Flavius, I suppose.'' the lead Sky Baron said. ''No, it's someone even more important.'' Gravel replied. ''King Ram-'' before the Sky Baron could ask, the earth dragoness was gone, swiftly flying over them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:56 09/11/2013 by BlueFox
#218 Posted: 03:01:06 10/11/2013
You did?! smilie

Nice chap! Breeze is cute, haha! X3 Especially the "Hatchling my talon... I'm manly!" OMG Lol! smilie
#219 Posted: 06:33:34 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA!

Chapter Thirty Six(Part Two)

Rattle Shake slowly wriggled in his slumber, tail protruding out of his blanket. He gradually opened his eyes, pupils turning into slits. ''I hate this bed...'' the snake hissed. Rattle Shake flinched at the sound of Fire Kraken's audible snores. The snake cringed at the noise, covering his earholes with a groan. Fire Kraken had been on the top bunk much to Rattle Shake's dismay as sometimes the dragon's dribble would sink through his mattress, ultimately dripping onto Rattle Shake's blanket. ''Fireworks...'' Fire Kraken murmured. Rattle Shake sighed, turning over onto his back. He pushed his head out from under the patched up cloth that covered him, tongue flickering out. Trap Shadow seemed to be facing the same conflict as before, the cat's eyes darting to the side to gaze over at Rattle Shake. ''Insomnia?'' they both asked. ''Sí...'' Rattle Shake replied. ''Yeah...'' Trap Shadow's ears flattened down, almost feeling ashamed. ''I've had this much trouble sleeping before.'' he scratched at his head, grimacing. ''It almost feels like something's wrong...in a way.'' Rattle Shake said. ''I agree.'' Trap Shadow grunted. ''Could be the beds...'' Rattle Shake suggested. ''No...it's something else.'' Trap Shadow replied. His fur then pointed up in alarm at the sound of an eerie, droning growl that echoed from below the ship, it shaking the beds. ''Cool!'' they heard Freeze Blade yowl happily. The frost cat had stayed outside with Rotclaw and had been pestering him with questions about the sea and its ''fishies''. Trap Shadow and Rattle Shake looked at each other, sharing the same shocked expression. ''Let's go.'' Rattle Shake slinked out of the bed, quickly. ''Wait!'' Trap Shadow whispered. Rattle Shake turned, eyes glinting. ''What?'' he asked, a little aggravated. ''You can't just bust through the door! You've got to be stealthy...'' Trap Shadow murmured, carefully moving down the ladder that resided on the top bunk. ''We don't have time to be-'' Rattle Shake started. ''We don't know what we're facing out there. It'll be best if we go...'The Trap Shadow Way'.'' Trap Shadow shook his claws as if he was doing jazz hands. Rattle Shake stared at him, unamused. Trap Shadow sighed, slouching as he slowly followed after Rattle Shake. Rattle Shake pushed the door open with one hand, slit pupils dodging around. Rotclaw was growling at something, Freeze Blade cocking his head to a side. What were they staring at? The ship shook again making Trap Shadow yelp in surprise as he tried to keep his balance. A large, white tentacle had emerged out of the water, it splashing water over Freeze Blade and Rotclaw. Rattle Shake's eyes widened, mouth agape. ''Hehehe....'' Rotclaw snickered. ''And so the beast returns...'' he added, unsheathing his dagger.

And so the short chapter returns...again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:34:29 10/11/2013 by BlueFox
#220 Posted: 06:44:38 10/11/2013
And so the cliffhanger returns... Again. *crais*

Even if it's a short chap, this is still such a pleasure to read! ^.^b
#221 Posted: 08:25:23 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! Haha, I'm not really sure, SiA. I mean, he said ''arriba'' and ''amigo'' in one of the commercials. From the Skylanders Wiki: ''Despite being a cowboy, Rattle Shake has a Spanish accent.''
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:28:29 10/11/2013 by BlueFox
#222 Posted: 20:40:29 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty Seven
''How are we supposed to fight this thing?!'' Wash Buckler asked. ''Weren't you the one who defeated a quote unquote possessed Cloud Kraken?'' Trap Shadow growled. ''No....I-I mean yes!'' Wash Buckler replied. The two both flinched at the crackle of thunder, another storm starting to rise. ''No worries, lads. We'll be fine just as long as it doesn't wrap around the ship.'' Rotclaw said, nonchalantly. ''You, go take the wheel for a while.'' he looked at Wash Buckler. ''Aye, aye, cap'n!'' Wash Buckler smiled, instantly walking over to the wheel. ''Wait, wait, wait. I don't think that's a good idea, he crashed the last ship-'' Spy Rise started. ''Crashed? This is gonna be exciting!'' Rotclaw exclaimed, grinning. Spy Rise sighed, A extremely, loud crushing noise made the pirate yelp, the seadog turned to stare at white tentacles stretching onboard. ''That ain't good...'' he murmured, ears flattening. He looked back at the team of swappers, waiting for any commands. ''You all, you're with me.'' Rotclaw said. The pirate then quickly turned back to the tentacles, growling. ''Hey! Get off my ship, you dirty overgrown cephalopod!'' Rotclaw snarled, charging towards the kraken. Spy Rise pulled the seadog back by his paw, leaving Rotclaw to shuffle his feet in attempt to get closer to the kraken. ''This seems oddly familiar...'' Magna Charge stated, Stink Bomb replying with a brow raise. ''That ain't no usual Cloud Kraken, no sir!'' Rotclaw panted, finally getting tired of walking in place. ''What do you mean?'' Rattle Shake asked. ''That kraken isn't normal! It's eyes were white, some sort of dark aura surroundin' 'em.'' Rotclaw replied. He then guffawed, shaking his head in delight. ''Cardy never gets old! The fool must've taken control over that bumblin' beast! Hahaha, this is awesome!'' Rotclaw barked, happily. ''No, no it's not! We need a pl-'' Spy Rise started. ''A plan?'' Rubble Rouser asked, monotone. ''Precisely!'' Spy Rise exclaimed. ''Isn't that what got us here in the first place? The Cardmaster's obviously escaped from the 'brilliant' plan we had last time.'' Trap Shadow said. ''He's kinda got a point...'' Fire Kraken murmured. ''Do you have a better idea?'' Spy Rise asked. ''Of course I do!'' Trap Shadow replied. ''Again, oddly familar.'' Magna Charge blinked in confusion. ''Does it have to do with hunting?'' Spy Rise asked. ''No........yes.'' Trap Shadow's ears drooped in defeat. ''There, there...Snap Meadow.'' Freeze Blade tried to reassure the swapper. ''Blast Zone, Boom Jet, fly up ahead. Aerial attacks could be best for this creature.'' Spy Rise began to give out orders. ''Hey, it's that...giant...mam..mamma..mail mal again.'' Freeze Blade stuttered, pointing at the water from the safer side of the boat. ''Another creature. Purrfect.'' Trap Shadow grunted. ''You said purrfect!'' Fire Kraken chortled. ''Mail mal? What?'' Spy Rise walked over to the cat, baffled. He leaned over the edge, wincing. ''A bipedal whale...'' Spy Rise said, cocked his head to a side. The giant whale-like figure quickly moved around the ship to get to the Cloud Kraken, snarling. It launched itself out of the water, slamming a heavy anchor down onto its enemy. ''Thumpback?'' Spy Rise's eyes widened.
''It just doesn't feel the same without them...'' Chill frowned. She, with a few other water skylanders, were attempting to relax in the Sapphire Pools, a connection of ponds not far away from the Mainland. ''You're feeling that too?'' Punk Shock asked, her ears wiggling in interest. ''We're all feeling the same way.'' Rip Tide replied. ''I thought their mission would have ended sooner than this.'' Chill said. ''Well, I mean, they are after a pirate magician...with enchanted cards that were known by the other pirates to slice throats and amputate and-'' Punk Shock started. ''I know.'' Chill groaned, somewhat irritated. ''Wait...cards that slice throats?'' she turned to the electric eel-like skylander. ''Shocked? Hehe, shocked...Anyway, yeah, they can slice throats.'' Punk Shock answered with a snicker, demonstrating the act with cut-throat gesture. ''They can play mind tricks on people into doing.....let's just say bad things. But we already know about that already...'' she added. ''H-how do you know all of this stuff?'' Chill asked. ''I have my ways.'' Punk Shock replied, smiling. "Whirlwind and Flashwing aren't crazy anymore...which means the mind trick is gone right?'' Rip Tide questioned, brow raised in confusion. ''What? No, no, no, I was talking about the rampaging Cloud Kraken.'' Punk Shock answered. ''Rampaging Cloud Kraken?!'' Punk Shock flinched at her friend's sudden outburst. ''Ow.'' she rubbed her ears. ''Yep, a Cloud Kraken. Zap told me that Camo heard that Stealtie saw a Cloud Kraken.'' Punk Shock said. ''And you didn't tell Spyro?!'' Chill exclaimed. ''Ow...again. It's not my fault...I'm not even sure if that water dragon's tellin' the truth.'' Punk Shock replied. ''I'm right here you know!'' Zap's gurgly voice was heard, the water dragon trudging towards them. ''Z-zap! Wow, what a peculiar coincidence...'' Punk Shock said sheepishly. Zap snorted, emitting strange growl. ''You know about a Cloud Kraken?'' Rip Tide asked the water dragon. ''Yes..kinda..per se...'' Zap mumbled. Chill sighed, shaking her head in disbelief. ''Where is Stealth Elf?'' she asked. ''Up here.'' a whisper sounded through the air, leaving the water skylanders to stare up at the trees. There, the elven ninja hung upside down on a branch as if the tree was some sort of elven playground. ''How long have you been up there?'' Chill asked, surprised. ''Uh......a few hours give or take.'' Stealth Elf shrugged. ''That's just creepy...'' Punk Shock shivered. ''That's just stealthy. Everyone's a critic.'' Stealth Elf replied. ''I've seen the Cloud Kraken....and a large ship with it. A few Sky Barons also.'' she finally announced.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:30:31 11/11/2013 by BlueFox
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#223 Posted: 20:44:13 10/11/2013
( ''Where is Stealth Elf?'' she asked. ''Up here.'' a whisper
sounded through the air, leaving the water skylanders to stare
up at the trees. There, the elven ninja hung upside down on a
branch as if the tree was some sort of elven playground. ''How
long have you been up there?'' Chill asked, surprised. ''Uh......a
few hours give or take.'' Stealth Elf shrugged. ''That's just
creepy...'' Punk Shock shivered. ''That's just stealthy.
Everyone's a critic.'' Stealth Elf replied. ''I've seen the Cloud
Kraken....and a large ship with it. A few Sky Barons also.'' she
finally announced.)

That part made me go LOL
#224 Posted: 01:04:21 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks NINJAsk11 and SiA! I'm struggling to lengthen a chapter right now, while having to deal with minor writer's block of course...
---
#225 Posted: 01:33:43 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Double postin'...
Chapter Thirty Seven(Part Two)
The kraken screeched in pain at its wound, its cry sharp and shrill. ''Dangit! That whale's gonna take my kill!'' Rotclaw pouted with a grimace. ''Keep the wheel still! Thumpback's over there!'' Spy Rise had been arguing with Wash Buckler over the wheel again. ''Yeah, but if haven't noticed already there's a huge, bloodthirsty Cloud Kraken right over there also!'' Wash Buckler retorted. ''Why don't you two just share the wheel? Take turns...just something other than this!'' Free Ranger asked. He couldn't tell if the two had ignored him or they just couldn't hear over their own tussle. ''Rotclaw wanted me to steer!'' Wash Buckler said to the pestering tech skylander beside him. Free Ranger sighed at his friends's childish behavior ''They're never going to stop, are they?'' Doom Stone asked, now next to Free Ranger in the center of the ship. ''Let's just hope for best...'' Free Ranger said. He then squawked, flinching at the loud hiss of the kraken. He turned, looking at Thumpback pulling the kraken back by one of its long tentacles, wrestling with the beast. A large splash of water soaked his feathers, the storm chicken sighed again and shook off, accidently getting some of the water onto Doom Stone. Free Ranger then looked up, spotting Blast Zone and Boom Jet gradually circling the sky as if they were vultures. ''Is everything all right?!'' Free Ranger asked the circling skylanders. The two halted before returning back to the ship. ''We can't get any good targets on the kraken.'' Blast Zone replied. ''Well, we could attack it, but then we would just have to a giant, beached whale to bring back with us....'' Boom Jet said with a small smile. Blast Zone turned, unamused with the skysurfer. Boom Jet replied with a sheepish smile, before quickly turning away, fiddling with his fingers as if nothing had ever happened. ''So, we can't help Thumpback?'' Doom Stone asked. ''I'm not sure...We would probably get crushed by the two of them either way. All I know is that I am certainly not going into that water!'' Blast Zone replied. ''No need to get our paws wet!'' Rotclaw exclaimed. He carried a large, glossy harpoon gun, the old seadog grinning with his odd teeth as he the swappers stared at it. ''Whoa...'' Trap Shadow smiled, ears perking up. ''I have a plan...er..tactic...strategy...How ever you fellows say it.'' Rotclaw said. ''Wash Buckler, there's a button on the top of the steering wheel, it triggers-'' he turned to the brawling duo of skylanders. ''You might break it!'' Spy Rise clutched onto the wheel, glaring at Wash Buckler. ''No, you might break it!'' Wash Buckler did the same. Rotclaw snorted, tossing his harpoon gun over to Trap Shadow and trudging over to the boys with bared teeth. He swiftly pushed the two out of the way, the skylanders falling over with a yelp. ''Let me handle this.'' Rotclaw grunted, cracking his knuckles. A small, mechanical button stood out on the wheel, it placed perfectly upon the top of it. He pressed it, mouth curving again. Cannons appeared up from the sides of the ship, the weapons clicking into place.
---
#226 Posted: 04:06:26 12/11/2013
HAIL TO THE MAM MAM MAM MAILLLLL

Hah, I waited to read this so I didn't deal with as many cliffhangers. *evil laugh* That's right; I got one less. smilie

Annnnways, great chapter-z! smilie Wash Buckler and Spy Rise and the "strategies" and all of it... This story is so perfect, and it's always connected, especially these inside jokes... I'm lovin' it! smilie

Sorry you've got writer's block... That always sucks... smilie But hey, that last chap was still awesome, so the quality isn't faltering, don't worry. ;3
#227 Posted: 00:18:47 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and SiA! I'm glad you are enjoying Trek. smilie

Chapter Thirty Eight

Thumpback tackled the Cloud Kraken, pushing it down into the water. The whale followed, diving underwater to attack his foe. ''So these cannons can take any creature in one hit?'' Wash Buckler asked Rotclaw. ''I dunno. I only heard that from the guy who sold 'em to me. Believe his name was Crook...'' Rotclaw replied. ''I thought his name was Cook...'' Wash Buckler said, eyes narrowed as he pondered. ''You bought cannons from someone whose name is Crook?'' Spy Rise asked in disbelief. ''Cook....or was it Creek?'' Wash Buckler corrected in a murmur. ''It was cheap! How could I resist?'' Rotclaw protested. ''Magic Cat, gonna need that harpoon gun back.'' he walked away from the wheel and over to Trap Shadow. Trap Shadow was hesitantly handed it over with a sad groan, still wanting to look at the fine weapon. ''Oh great.'' Rotclaw turned to his right. An ominous ship stood from afar, it almost perfectly still against the waters. ''Looks like we've got company.'' Rotclaw said. ''The Cardmaster?'' Free Ranger asked. ''Yep.'' Rotclaw replied, smiling. Rotclaw's ship then shook, it leaning over to the side as a tentacle tipped it. The swappers nearly slid off the side of the craft, but luckily the ship stopped, getting back in to place. The kraken's tentacle had been sliced off by the edge of Thumpback's anchor, the flimsy appendage still clutching onto the ship. The kraken was dragged back under, its screeching still heard from beneath. Rotclaw quickly scurried over to the wheel again, paws dashing across the deck. ''But we've got bigger problems to worry 'bout. Literally.'' Rotclaw panted, looking back to see if his passengers were safe. He tried to steer his ship, grimacing.

Thumpback grunted, trying to pull his hand out of the kraken's grip. He decided to pull the kraken back again as it tried to lurch towards the ship again. He swung it around, spinning it rapidly before letting the kraken go. The creature lost its grip, flying like a missile into darkness as it jetted black ink behind it. Thumpback bared his teeth, clutching the chain that held his anchor. He squinted, trying to see around the ink. The kraken then charged towards Thumpback at full speed, tentacles sprawled out to make its sharp, treacherous beak visible. A shadowy, purple aura resided around the beak as the kraken parted it. It looked as if it was charging its ability up, sparks of the light flickering off into the water. The beast finally closed its beak, a luminous ball of energy spiraling towards Thumpback. The whale didn't have anytime to move away and was blasted by the kraken's power. His head rammed into the side of the ship with a low bellow of pain. He then gradually sunk down into the ocean, the malevolent Cloud Kraken watching the whale's defeat.

Rotclaw's ears flattened in distress, his nails tapping against the wheel. ''Uhh, Rotclaw.'' Spy Rise said. ''Yes?'' Rotclaw asked. ''We're not moving.'' Spy Rise replied. ''I'm trying!'' Rotclaw barked, trying to twist the wheel to the left. The wheel seemed as if it didn't want to be moved, it only making a creaking sound when Rotclaw attempted to maneuver. Spy Rise and Wash Buckler glared at each other, eyes narrowed. ''You broke it!'' they snapped at each other. Free Ranger groaned at their clamorous chatter, rolling his glowing eyes. He turned, looking towards the sea again. There was a shadowy, purple light that illuminated from underneath. He chirped, curiously cocking his head to a side. Free Ranger spotted The Cardmaster's ship, it still very far away from them. What was happening? The light grew larger and larger, it radiating through the floorboards in the ship. ''S-should we be worried about that?'' Magna Charge questioned. ''Have you ever heard of shining lights emerging from the water?'' Free Ranger asked Hoot Loop, worriedly. The owl was humming, floating in mid-air as if he was not frightened by the kraken at all. ''Oooh, is this another game?'' Hoot Loop asked. ''S-sure.'' Free Ranger replied. ''How do you play?'' Hoot Loop teleported over to the storm chicken, now floating upright. ''You tell me what this is.'' Free Ranger pointed at the ground. ''A Flash. Do I win?!'' Hoot Loop answered, feathers perking out in excitement. ''A what?'' Trap Shadow grimaced, confusion clearly showing on his face. ''One of The Cardmaster's specialties. It blinds others once it reaches its full potential so the attacker can have an easy victory.'' Hoot Loop explained. ''Blinds?!'' Free Ranger asked. ''Only temporarily....I think'' Hoot Loop snickered. ''Rotclaw!'' Free Ranger skidded back from the light that peeked through, the rest of the swappers except for Wash Buckler and Spy Rise doing the same. ''Ah, there we go!'' Rotclaw nodded in approval as the wheel finally began to move. ''Hurry!'' Free Ranger squawked. ''Alright, alright! Don't get your feathers ruff-'' Rotclaw began, turning to look at his passengers. ''Great.'' he muttered before the light fully shone through, it covering the whole ship with a flashing, vivid explosion.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:03:38 13/11/2013 by BlueFox
#228 Posted: 19:23:30 14/11/2013
Oh snap. D:

Great chap!! ;3

But

Dat

Cliffhanger
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#229 Posted: 19:41:52 14/11/2013
Why do I have the habbit to scan the chapter in hope to see "Stealth Elf"????
#230 Posted: 03:17:12 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the feedback! I took a small break...
Chapter Thirty Eight(Part Two)

Freeze Blade groaned and flicked his ears, grimacing. He could barely hear anything, something irritating ringing in his ears. The frost cat blinked open his eyes, wearily. What happened? He could barely remember anything. Freeze Blade squinted his eyes, everything blurred. But he could see the faint outlines of what he assumed to be his friends. The frost cat felt gentle leaves underneath him, stuffing from a mattress clinging onto his fur. His pelt was matted and wet, soaked with water. He jittered, his injury pulsing vigorously again. Slight convulsions had usually happened to him ever since he was bitten, but this time is had felt a lot more painful than normal. Freeze Blade closed his eyes. He shut them for a few moments before some of the blurriness cleared. The outlines of the creatures were still blurry and so he blinked once more. Cleared. Hoot Loop stared directly at him making Freeze Blade cock his head to a side in confusion. ''Oh good! You're okay, you're not blind!'' Hoot Loop chirped. ''Birdie...birdie...'' Freeze Blade stroked Hoot Loop's beak, smiling. ''Well...for the most part.'' Rotclaw said. ''Which goes for all of us also.'' Spy Rise stated. ''What ya mean?'' Freeze Blade slurred, ears drooping. ''We're not...in perfect condition.'' Spy Rise replied. ''Shipwrecked to be exact.'' Rotclaw joined in. ''B-but not entirely! Right?'' Spy Rise turned to the seadog, nearly cutting of Rotclaw's sentence. ''Aye. I can get ya out of this mess.'' Rotclaw answered. ''Perhaps....maybe.'' he added. Spy Rise rose a brow at the seadog. ''But that's not the point, we're on The Cardmaster's territory.'' Rotclaw said. ''I could get use to this. This jungle's not too shabby.'' Freeze Blade heard Grilla Drilla, the gorilla the only one enjoying being shipwrecked. ''Boom Jet, Doom Stone, Magna Charge....'' Free Ranger paused as he took attendance. ''Where's Trap Shadow?'' he asked. ''Great...'' Stink Bomb muttered. ''What?'' Free Ranger asked. ''He's probably attempting to hunt. After all, he was ranting about finding a kill not so long ago.'' Stink Bomb replied. ''We lost him?!'' Wash Buckler questioned. ''He's left pawprints.'' Stink Bomb said after shaking his head. ''I'll go get him.'' he added. ''But this is a completely alien area!'' Free Ranger squawked. ''And he's disappeared....'' the storm chicken's voice trailed away, the avian slouching over.
Zap grimaced, pointed thorns prodding at his skin. With bared, short teeth he snapped at one, irritation getting the best of him. He grunted, fidgeting to wiggle out from under some think weeds. ''Why do we have to take the long route?! We're skylanders, we have portals!'' he whined. ''It's not long! Just moderately extended...'' Stealth Elf replied. ''Stop complaining!'' Cynder hissed, her tail swiftly flicking Zap in the back of his head. Zap lurched his head forward with a yelp. He pouted, bottom lip puckering out. ''Why do we even need to talk to him?'' Zap asked. ''Dreadbeard's a pirate, The Cardmaster's a pirate. It's common sense.'' Stealth Elf said, casually. ''I...agree.'' Cynder strained, getting stuck in some more thorns. She roared, pupils slits. Zap smirked at her misery. Cynder lifted her wings, growling at Zap before squirming out of the pointed bushes, tripping over her feet. The dragoness tackled the water dragon, blurting out randomized insults. Zap slinked out of the Cynder's grip, secreting slime and wetting the undead skylander's claws. ''Augh!'' Cynder cringed at the substance. She turned spotting Zap trying to scurry away. ''Get back here!'' she bellowed, beginning to chase after the water dragon, back slightly arched like a furious Scratch. ''A clearing.'' Stealth Elf said to herself, pushing a strip of her thorn-matted hair back. She turned, watching Cynder and Zap catch up with her, still brawling with each other. The elven ninja heaved a sigh of disbelief. ''Guys.'' she said, almost in a whisper. Cynder attempted to swipe her sliding target with the wave of a claw, Zap tumbling over onto his back. Cynder promptly pinned the water dragon down, ultimately having the advantage. ''Guys.'' Stealth Elf said a bit louder. Zap snickered, even though Cynder's claws were now digging into his wet amphibious-like skin. ''Alright, alright!'' Zap said in between giggles, putting his hands up in surrender. Cynder snorted triumphantly, releasing her grip. That was until Zap pushed her off, the violet dragoness rolling over onto the ground. But she quickly recovered, snarling. ''I'm wasting my breath.'' Stealth Elf muttered, listening to Cynder's remarks. She turned to a gnarled tree, recognizing the marks incised in the timber. A kunai was still stuck in the tree, it shining like a blaze. ''I'm sure he won't mind me using this.'' Stealth Elf's eyes glimmered at the weapon. ''Slimy, insolent-'' Cynder began. Something sharp brushed past her neck scales, Cynder quickly ducking down with a surprised yelp. The kunai swiftly hit another tree, perfectly. ''That's a lot harder than it looks.'' Stealth Elf said. ''Harder than it looks?!'' Zap questioned, shivering. ''We've arrived.'' Stealth Elf announced, pointing to a small, pleasant village with a heavy scent of sea salt. ''How'd you find this place? Have you been here before?'' Cynder asked, stalking up to Stealth Elf. ''A little skunk told me that he sees Wash Buckler go to this pirate village all the time. I guess Stink Bomb trains here also.'' Stealth Elf responded, nodding towards the weapons protruding out of the trees. ''And he never takes me.'' Stealth Elf crossed her arms, pouting like Zap. ''Wait you said...pirate village?'' Zap's eyes widened, sliding up to Stealth Elf. ''Don't worry, they're fond of Wash Buckler, which means they won't mind us interrogating....at least I hope.'' Stealth Elf answered.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:36:29 17/11/2013 by BlueFox
#231 Posted: 22:05:31 17/11/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Wheeee! Awesome part~

OMG OMG *Fangirls at the second paragraph* CYNZAP FTW! xD
aka my only not crack ship 'Lander pairing

I agree with this so much

Yeeeee~
#232 Posted: 02:21:53 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for reading Sky and SiA!

Chapter Thirty Nine

Trap Shadow stalked through the tall, jungle grass, ears perked up as he continued to search for a kill. He couldn't stand being cooped up all day without getting one catch of the day. He needed to unsheathe his claws once in a while. It wasn't his fault he destroyed Scratch's last scratching post, ruined Sprocket's tent covering, and mistook Free Ranger for a midnight snack on a dark, stormy day. Clawing was simply in his blood, apart of his instincts. Trap Shadow was a predator, a magical one at that, not a sweet, soft, cuddly kitty cat to have play dates and teatime with. Even if he was often times afraid of the Zoo Lou's Spirit Wolf. Sharks had to keep moving, sheep had to graze, and Trap Shadow had to prowl. He flared his nostrils, trying to catch a scent. Trap Shadow suddenly halted, a smirk rising on his face. He turned to spot a tiny, tan field mouse waddling out of the bushes. His prey washed its face with its bitty paws, squeaking. ''This'll be easy...'' Trap Shadow murmured. He got onto four legs, as it had normally helped him attach to his instincts, tongue swiping around his mouth. Trap Shadow quietly stalked towards the mouse. He gradually stretched out one claw, it slinking towards the unsuspecting animal. ''That's it...Keep staring over there.'' Trap Shadow whispered, getting closer and closer to the mouse. He snatched the rodent, pulling it towards him with his sharp claws and clutching his lunch's tail. Trap Shadow chortled in delight as he watched the mouse's whiskers twitch in fear. Sometimes, Trap Shadow toyed with his miniature food, battering it around for a while. When his prey was dead, of course. But today he was hungry and the mouse would be quickly consumed with out the fun. Trap Shadow parted his jaws, a frightening hiss arising from his throat. The mouse squeaked again, trying his best to get away from his fate. Trap Shadow was in the midst of dropping the rodent down his gullet but suddenly shut his mouth after noticing his snack's eyes. Pure, piercing white orbs with a dark aura residing around them, locked into devious sockets. The mouse roared at Trap Shadow, the cat actually flinching at the bellow. Trap Shadow's ears flattened, grimacing. ''Not today!'' He immediately flung the mouse back into the bushes with a yelp. The cat sighed in relief. ''Ughhh...'' he shuddered at the thought of turning into a bumbling fool like Freeze Blade. How many creatures had The Cardmaster possessed? Why did he need a runty mouse?! Trap Shadow decided not to ponder for too long as a droning growl made him flinch once more, although he soon realized that it was his hunger pains. ''That mouse was too small anyway...'' Trap Shadow grumbled, trudging off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:08 19/11/2013 by BlueFox
#233 Posted: 02:31:16 19/11/2013
Woah, nice!! That kinda reminded me of Erin Hunters' Warriors. (I dunno if you've read it, but yeah. XP)

~My thoughts as I read~

At first, I was like, ooh, Warriors Skylanders-BlueFox style! Plus it's another chap, yay!! smilie

Then, I was like, whaaaaat? DEMON MOUSEE

Then I thought, oh, lol. Stinks he couldn't catch anything...

Afterthoughts~

That mouse... The Cardmaster must be planning something, otherwise why would a mouse be under his spell? Hm... Maybe it was accident? Nah...

Yep! smilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me