Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Trek [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#51 Posted: 10:54:03 19/09/2013
WOW. That's all I can think to say.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#52 Posted: 01:32:04 20/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Wow...I got to my second page already. This is gonna be a long story....

Chapter Nine

Trap Shadow walked into the largest tent of the Mainland, The Cafe. Ghost Roaster was the one who provided them with food, besides Camo's Garden which was back at the Ruins. Magna had left Trap, as the ultron had finally found Freeze Blade and Roller Brawl. Trap Shadow looked around the Cafe. There were many wooden tables for the many skylanders there. He noticed that most of the soda supply had gone missing and he found the furry, blue culprit carrying many mugs of it, the cups becoming almost like a tower on the rectangular platter he carried. ''Pop Fizz!'' Cynder hissed. ''What? It's only nineteen...'' Pop Fizz replied. ''Enough with the soda.'' Cynder scolded. ''Can I have twelve?'' Pop Fizz asked. ''Two, only two.'' Cynder said. Pop Fizz's ears drooped down in dismay. ''But Cyndy....'' he said. Cynder sighed, as she could see the refection of his puppy dog eyes in the glass cups. ''Fine.'' she grunted. Pop Fizz's ears immediately perked back up. ''Thanks, Cyndy!'' he grinned his normal, cheeky grin before cautiously running off, the cups wobbling. ''Hehe, Cyndy.'' Trap Shadow smiled at the dragon. Cynder groaned. ''How was your 'scaring mission'?'' she said, trying to drift away from the topic of her nickname. ''Good, good. Magna Charge gave me a thumbs up. Scratch nearly clawed my face off, but still, she was scared.'' Trap Shadow replied. ''I would have loved to see that.'' Cynder snickered as she noticed the small, half-scratches on his snout. She walked away, outside to start resting on the same rock she and Rattle Shake always sunbathed on. After having brunch, he went outside, on the search to find some fun and to maybe find the same mustelidae he always frightened. As he entered the forest, he spotted Fire Kraken, whirling his flaming baton. He was another one of the SWAP Force members, one of the bouncers. The Chinese dragon-like skylander almost seemed like he was dancing, intensely focusing on where he placed his feet. Trap Shadow then quickly crawled up the nearest tree, accidently snapping a stick when he ran to it. Fire Kraken stopped and looked up. ''I see you, Trap.'' he said. The fire skylanders had a rather raspy voice. ''Darn it!'' Trap Shadow muttered with a growl. Fire Kraken smirked. Trap Shadow jumped off of the tree branch. ''What were you doing anyway?'' he asked. ''Well, it was a ancient fire dancing technique.'' Fire Kraken replied. ''Who else is out here?'' Trap Shadow asked, grinning. ''I dunno, I've been practicing for hours.'' Fire Kraken shrugged, throwing his baton into the air and twirling it once it fell into his hand. Trap Shadow frowned, his ears flattening back. The sleek skylander stalked away before waving goodbye to the dragon.

Not much today...
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:32 20/09/2013 by BlueFox
#53 Posted: 02:00:01 20/09/2013
Not much? This is sooo awesome, I love every chap! Mine has lost it's spark anyways, and it's barely on page 2. This is so fantastic! I love it! smilie
#54 Posted: 22:38:38 20/09/2013
Quote: BlueFox

''Enough with the soda.'' Cynder scolded.

I saw that reference... :3
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#55 Posted: 23:34:16 20/09/2013
This is GREAT! Oh, and congratulations on getting a second page! Mine took forever to reach that!
---
A story.
#56 Posted: 02:07:49 21/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Sky and uttster13!

Chapter Ten

Stink Bomb sat on a rock, peacefully meditating. It was a stress reliever. He wasn't the type of person to release rage on others. In fact, he was rather docile. But if someone did somehow anger him, they definitely should know how to stand upwind. Trap Shadow on the other hand wasn't looking to anger him. He was already in a tree, watching the green skunk intensely. Trap Shadow snickered to himself. He swiftly jumped off of the tree branch, this time seeing if there were any tree branches on the ground before leaping off. He then carefully snuck up behind the skunk, smiling. Trap Shadow opened up his jaws and released a thundering roar. Stink Bomb jumped into the air in surprise. He landed, sprawled out, his tail falling down onto his face. Trap Shadow chortled, grinning with his sharp, pointed fangs. ''Heheh, how's my favorite skunk doing?'' he asked. ''I'm the only skunk you know...'' Stink Bomb replied in a mutter, monotone. Sometimes, he just felt like spraying his irritating teammate. ''And that's why your my favorite!'' Trap Shadow laughed, walking over to the skunk, messing with his hair. ''Where's Stea-' Trap Shadow started. Something pounced on him, snarling and growling. It was a green tiger. Trap Shadow was pinned down by it's large claws. The green beast then stopped growling and jumped off of the shocked magic skylander. The feline then turned into the elven figure of Stealth Elf. ''Sorry Trap, I thought you were one of those crazy pirates I saw earlier.'' she said, helping the magic skylander up. ''Pirate?'' Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb asked at the same time.
''Okay, so let me get this straight. You want me to try and capture this pirate captain that you know absolutely nothing about?'' Wash Buckler asked. ''Well, your team can come too.'' Spyro said. ''A-and we know that he leaves cards wherever he goes.'' Emerald added, showing the card that was torn by his tail. ''And you also want me to be your pirate guide?'' Wash Buckler questioned. ''You're a pirate. You know how they think and what their tactics are.'' Emerald said. ''Wait... this guy's a pirate?'' Flavius asked, bewildered. Emerald sighed, shaking his head. ''A quest for short?'' Wash Buckler inquired. ''I would think of it more like a trek depending on how long it takes you to defeat the captain. But yes, skylander. A quest.'' Emerald replied. ''Hmmmm....'' Wash Buckler murmured. Spyro, Emerald, and Flavius awaited for an answer, Emerald slightly showing worry. ''I'm in!'' he exclaimed, making Emerald yelp in surprise.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:35:05 21/09/2013 by BlueFox
#57 Posted: 02:55:00 21/09/2013
Nice! I don't know why else to say... And like uttster13 said, it takes forever to get to page 2!!
#58 Posted: 20:58:07 21/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eleven
''This is what they left behind.'' Stealth Elf said. Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb looked at the trail of cards that the elven ninja revealed. ''Well, they've definitely never heard of covering your tracks.'' Trap Shadow said. ''This should be easy.'' he flexed his claws. ''I couldn't hear them clearly, but I think they were planning something.'' Stealth Elf stated. ''With cards?'' Trap Shadow asked. ''Pirate...magicians?'' Stealth Elf shrugged. Stink Bomb kneeled down, picking up one of the cards. The skunk examined it, sniffing at its front. ''Seadogs.'' he said. ''So, Pirate Seadog Magicians?'' Trap Shadow questioned, raising his eyebrow. ''No, wait, look at this.'' Stink Bomb said, showing them the card. Trap Shadow cocked his head to a side. ''A spinning top?'' he murmured. Stink Bomb then realized that he was showing the card upside down and he then turned it. The front of the card showed a white, red striped circus tent. Although, the card was dirty and worn out. ''Circus Pirate Seadog Magicians...'' Trap Shadow said, confused. ''I've seen this before.'' Stink Bomb said. ''Where?'' Stealth Elf asked. ''Well, it was a while back, when I was a kit.'' Stink Bomb replied. ''Oh boy, this could take a while.'' Trap Shadow sighed, sitting down onto the ground.
Hoot Loop was perched on a tree branch, upside down. He was trying to mimic Night Shift, who was in bat form, hanging upside down again. The bat was covering his face, his ear flicking. He then sighed, removing his wings from off of his face. ''Vhat do you want?'' he asked. ''Who?'' Hoot Loop questioned, grinning. Night Shift sighed again, unamused. He then noticed Wash Buckler walking towards them, sharpening his cutlass on his bubble gun. He was joined by two dragons. Night Shift quickly covered his face again. No! He was not going to be interrupted from his sleep again! ''Buckley!'' he heard Hoot Loop chirp happily. ''Ack, is that a b-bat?!'' Emerald stuttered. ''That's Night Shift, one of Wash Buckler's teammates.'' Spyro replied. ''Wakey wakey, Dracula.'' Wash Buckler said, poking at him with his bubble gun. Night Shift didn't move. ''We're going on an adventure!'' Wash Buckler exclaimed. ''An adventure?!'' Hoot Loop asked. Night Shift heard Hoot Loop teleport off of the tree. ''Count me in!'' the owl smiled. ''C'mon, Night, it'll be fun!'' Wash Buckler pulled the bat's wings away from his face. Night Shift grunted. The vampire sighed and flew off of the tree, wearily. ''Fine.'' he said after a few more seconds of waiting.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:42:10 22/09/2013 by BlueFox
#59 Posted: 21:13:25 21/09/2013
Ooo! Great chapter! I can't to hear what you do with Stink Bomb!
#60 Posted: 02:41:35 22/09/2013
I sense you are writing as I post this...
#61 Posted: 03:19:29 22/09/2013
No new chapter yet?! O3O
#62 Posted: 03:30:35 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Not yet! [User Posted Image]
---
#63 Posted: 03:58:17 22/09/2013
NUUUU
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#64 Posted: 07:20:01 22/09/2013
Quote: BlueFox
Sure NINJAsk11! (Is it Stink Bomb and Stealth Elf, perhaps?)

OH NO, YOU JUST DISCOVERED MY BIGGEST SECRET

haha lo, yeah, totaly right
#65 Posted: 09:14:36 22/09/2013
yeah, this is good

i did the stink bomb stealth elf chapter in my gb too
#66 Posted: 13:20:40 22/09/2013
Still no chapter... NUUU
#67 Posted: 15:44:01 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Soon, Sky, very soon. I have to put some parts together. I wrote some Stink Bomb and Hoot Loop circus stuff, Freeze Blade and Magna Charge, and I'm trying to introduce more of the swappers. (Can't let Boom Jet, Grilla Drilla, and Doom Stone fall behind. Poor guys, I keep forgetting all about their existence.)
---
#68 Posted: 15:56:06 22/09/2013
i still love that one chappy!
#69 Posted: 16:08:25 22/09/2013
Okay. smilie I know what you mean... Some Swappers are just... Forgettable. No offense to them or anything!
#70 Posted: 16:20:13 22/09/2013
i still love that chappy!!!!
#71 Posted: 16:41:19 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twelve
''After that, he was levitating keys, sheep, and even a Mabu! I had never seen anything like it.'' Stink Bomb said. Trap Shadow blinked open his eyes. Wha...what happened? He had nearly fallen asleep. How long was he sitting there? Scaring can take a lot out of you. ''Capes? All of those pirates I saw had one.'' Stealth Elf stated. ''Then I think we just found our culprits...'' Trap Shadow said after a yawn, getting up and stretching. ''But I'm not finis-'' Stink Bomb started. A loud, zooming noise made Stink Bomb squeak and crouch down, covering his earholes. Magna Charge and Freeze Blade skated past them, but together they both hit some of the small rocks on the ground. Magna Charge and Freeze Blade, both tumbled over each other, switching parts as they fell. Magna Blade then made Trap Shadow get jumbled in with the two, as his magnetic force accidently dragged him over. ''Ack!'' Trap Shadow exclaimed, as he rolled down, the clicking sound of swapping echoing in his ears. Roller Brawl giggled, shaking her head. ''Swapping, it's so weird.'' she said. Stealth Elf nodded, still watching the trio slide down the elevated ground. Stink Bomb then slowly lifted his head up to see what was happening. ''Ah, memories of being blown to bits by a volcano...'' he said, snickering at Trap Shadow's misfortunate. The continuously swapping trio eventually came to a halt when Magna Shadow had stopped them with his magnetic force. Stealth Elf, Roller Brawl, and Stink Bomb had followed them down. Trap Blade got up from off of the ground. ''Great....'' he said, looking at his new feet. They were used to swapping, it was just that sometimes it happened more on accident then on purpose. Freeze Charge was still having problems moving his new wheel, nearly falling every time he tried to move. ''How do you even move with this thing?'' Freeze Blade asked, wobbling. ''Let's just swap back. I can't run with these.'' Magna Charge said, looking at his new chunky bear-like feet. ''Hey!'' Trap Shadow shouted. Freeze Blade just sighed. Sometimes, the swappers would get really annoyed with each other when switching parts. Wash Buckler just says it's brotherly love. Swapping wasn't very difficult, as the simple touch of a swapper's finger could make them switch parts. ''That's better.'' Freeze Blade purred, staring at his feet. He then looked at all of the scattered cards. ''Uhh, what's with all the cards?'' he asked. ''Stealth said that she saw a few pirates here earlier.'' Stink Bomb answered. ''With cards?'' Freeze Blade questioned. ''That's exactly what I was said!'' Trap Shadow said. Magna Charge held one card closely to his eye. He was trying to recognize the object, something that most robots do to find out what a new object was. Except this time he was just staring at it in awe, intrigued by the card. He made a clicking noise, his eye now fully focused on the object. ''Let me see that!'' Freeze Blade then snatched the card out of his fingers. Magna Charge then made a shocked, beeping noise and narrowed his eye at the cat. That was his card! His card! Freeze Blade can't just take it away from him like that! Freeze Blade was then staring at it too, blinking his eyes. He cocked his head to a side, in amazement. Magna Charge then lifted the card away from the cat. ''Hey!'' Freeze Blade yowled. The two were now brawling over the single card. ''Guys!'' Trap Shadow roared, making Stink Bomb crouch again. Magna Charge and Freeze Blade stopped, staring at the stealthy swaplander. Magna Charge and Freeze Blade stopped. ''We're supposed to be finding pirates, not fighting over pieces of paper.'' Trap Shadow said. Magna Charge made a droning noise when he slouched over. ''Sorry.'' Freeze Blade and Magna Charge both said at the same time. ''Pirates?!'' a owl then teleported in front of them, making the trio flinch. ''Hoot Loop, what are you doing here?'' Trap Shadow asked, removing the feathers off of his fur.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:38 22/09/2013 by BlueFox
#72 Posted: 16:45:28 22/09/2013
Good chapter! (again) I'm so happy you posted a new chapter!! smilie
#73 Posted: 16:49:11 22/09/2013
great and well done

haha, seems like freeze has some trouble with charge!
#74 Posted: 23:03:04 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirteen

Grilla Drilla swung on the vines above him, chattering with joy. His monkeys followed. Swinging on a vine never felt so fun! He then came across a group of his friends, all walking casually. All of his monkeys ran into his back, nearly making the gorilla swing off of the vine. He turned around to face them. ''Shusssh!'' he hissed, putting his finger to his mouth. The monkeys nodded and did the same as him. Grilla then turned around to look at the group of skylanders. ''So this guy's called The Cardmaster?'' Freeze Blade asked. ''That's at least what they called him.'' Stink Bomb replied. ''That guy was nothing but trouble. But he was so fun!'' Hoot Loop said, clapping his hands together. ''What do you mean? Mind trick magic is...fun?'' Magna Charge asked. ''No, no, no. He helped me with my magic!'' Hoot Loop said. ''Really?'' Stink Bomb asked. ''At least some of it!'' Hoot Loop replied, smiling. ''Then why did you say he was nothing but trouble?'' Stealth Elf questioned. ''He was kinda a big meanie...'' Hoot Loop answered. ''Hoot Loop, you still haven't told us why you just randomly appeared.'' Trap Shadow said. ''Oh yeah!'' Hoot Loop exclaimed. He then vanished, feathers raining down on the group of friends. Freeze Blade shook off, the feathers becoming stuck to his clothing like the sheep's fluff. Hoot Loop then teleported back again, carrying a large, travel bag. ''It's time for an adventure!'' he blurted out. ''Adventure?'' Grilla Drilla questioned. He slid down the vine, landing onto the ground with his knuckles. ''I thought we were just starting vacation...'' he said. ''What's the adventure for?'' Roller Brawl asked. Hoot Loop then teleported again, feathers raining down onto them again. ''Bleh!'' Trap Shadow spat, using his paws to brush a feather that he inhaled off of his tongue. Hoot Loop then reappeared Wash Buckler with him. ''We're going to save Dragon's Peak!'' they exclaimed. ''From what?'' Magna Charge inquired. ''You'll see!'' Wash Buckler said. Hoot Loop then teleported everyone except Roller Brawl and Stealth Elf. ''Well that was...weird.'' Roller Brawl said. ''Hoot Loop's always weird.'' Stealth Elf replied.
''Gah!'' Freeze Blade grunted. He landed face first into the ground. ''Again!'' he heard Trap Shadow growl. He turned his head to the right to see Trap Bomb, facepalming himself. Freeze Blade then tried to get up, but then realized that he had a wheel for legs. He fell backwards. ''Stupid wheel...'' he hissed, getting back up and trying to stay balanced. ''Hehe, well. You guys really took a tumble.'' Boom Jet snickered. ''It's about time you all got here.'' Night Shift grunted. Freeze Charge turned to see Night Shift, Free Ranger, Rattle Shake, Doom Stone, Rubble Rouser, Blast Zone, Fire Kraken, and Spy Rise. A dragonbunny then hopped towards Freeze Charge, sniffing at his face.''Ugh, where are w-?'' the cat-robot started. ''Ship!'' Stink Loop exclaimed. ''Language, Stink Loop.'' Wash Shadow said, as if he was hurt. ''No! Pirate Ship!'' Stink Loop repeated. They looked forward to see a large craft flying straight towards them. ''Fire!'' a loud roar split the air. Large fireballs then hit right into the flying ship. A group of dragons flying in a V-shape flew towards it, rapidly breathing fire into the ship's side. ''Oh, ship. Heh, why didn't you just say that?'' Wash Shadow turned to the terrified skunk-owl.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:11 22/09/2013 by BlueFox
#75 Posted: 00:04:21 23/09/2013
Nice chapter!! It's crazy, you already have more posts and reader than so many other fics!! This is just amazing! smilie
#76 Posted: 00:59:26 23/09/2013
This fic is so addicting... Once you read one chapter, you can't get enough!! *sigh* I remember when BlueFox was first telling me about this fic... Good times... And Blue changed her avatar... That means something's coming up... Woo-Hoo!
#77 Posted: 01:05:22 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, yep, yep! The next chap will probably be tomorrow though...
Thanks SiA and Sky! Oh, disclaimer, Sky already knows this:

Some parts of this fanfic will be weird, just trying to warn ya. So if you don't want to see Rattle Shake forced to put on a tutu by poodle seadogs and Freeze Blade having strange hallucinations about riding sparkly ponies, I highly suggest that you read some of the other (epic) fanfics on this site. But the strange stuff won't happen just yet. We still have Dragon's Peak and Windham to explore before we go back to Cloudbreak!
---
#78 Posted: 01:07:19 23/09/2013
Heheh, knew that was coming. smilie
#79 Posted: 00:34:39 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm looking forward to it, SiA. Still haven't read all of your last fanfic....

Chapter Fourteen

The ship shot back at the dragons with large cannonballs. ''We've got to help them!'' Freeze Charge exclaimed, ramming right into something. He quickly recovered from the hit but was still very shocked at what he saw. Standing before them all was a earth dragoness. Unlike Bash, she had wings. She had a rather curved snout and multiple spikes covering her back, almost as if she was a Pufferthorn. She let out a menacing roar that made even Trap Bomb feel as if his stripes were being blown away. Doom Stone pointed his sword at the dragon. ''Back, back foul beast!'' he exclaimed, moving closer to the dragon. The earth dragoness snarled, narrowing her eyes at the knight-like skylander. Stink Loop quickly teleported all of them to another location. Freeze Charge quickly got up, brushed off, and looked to see if his feet were back. Normal. Freeze Blade sighed and observed his surroundings. The sound of cannons were still able to be heard. Hard stone was beneath the cat's feet. The location they had landed looked almost like a coliseum. ''Gah!'' Stink Bomb yelped in surprise. Freeze Blade looked to see what the skunk shouted at. There was a statue of a wyvern, its jaws open, looking like it was screaming at the sky. ''Vathek.'' Rattle Shake hissed, his tongue flickering out. ''Who?'' Wash Buckler asked. ''My brother, forever to be frozen as his punishment.'' a weak voice echoed. The swappers looked forward to see a elderly, green dragon walking towards them. A portion of his right horn was chipped off, his underbelly was yellow, and he had a grizzled, white beard. ''I am King Ramses. You all must be skylanders.'' the dragon said. Ramses bowed his head. ''We are all grateful for your arrival.'' he said. ''They've arrived?! Finally! Oh, I mean...finally!'' a small, green dragon ran up to them. ''Oh, hey, It's the little Emerald dude.'' Wash Buckler said. ''Sorry, I haven't fully introduced myself. Emerald the Messenger, at your service.'' Emerald said, smiling. He then flinched at the sound of another cannon firing. ''Uh, I do not mean to rush you. But we're taking a lot of hits out there.'' Emerald said, looking up. ''Come with me.'' he said, turning around. ''Gravel should be around here somewhere. That dragoness is always fighting.'' he added, flying away. ''How are we supposed to-'' Free Ranger started. Ramses roared up at the sky, stretching out his large wings. The red dragon known as Flavius flew towards Dragon's Peak. ''You called?'' he asked, heavily panted, flapping and staying up in the air. He was somewhat bruised on his side. ''Flavius, do you mind taking these skylanders for a ride?'' Ramses asked with a smile. ''Just like old times.'' Flavius grinned, landing onto the ground. He crouched down and turned to face the skylanders. ''All aboard.'' the dragon said with a laugh.

(Not much again...)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:33 24/09/2013 by BlueFox
#80 Posted: 00:40:26 24/09/2013
ITS STILL SOMETHING!! Sorry if I may seem strange and obsessive at times, it's my sometimes weird sense of humor. smilie Anyways, great job!!
#81 Posted: 22:10:01 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
So just heard everyone's voice on the Skylanders Swap Force website. It kinda seems like some of the swappers are voiced by the same voice actor. But I don't mind that much. The only one I am conflicted about is Pop Thorn's. Lol, didn't expect that! Anyway, on with da story!

Chapter Fifteen

Blast Zone flew, carrying his bombs close to his chest. Boom Jet was beside him, doing random flips and spins on his jet. It was like he didn't even know that there was a battle going on. Blast Zone didn't ride on Flavius since he was made of fire, while Boom Jet was just so attached with his flying skills so he decided to fly with him. Magna Charge and Doom Stone both felt that it was hard to clutch onto the dragon, as the two didn't really have any legs to help them. Flavius had nearly dropped them when nearly lifting off. He didn't seem to mind having fourteen, various creatures on his back. ''Never rode on dragon's back before. I think I should do it more often, this breeze feels wonderful...'' Free Ranger said, feeling the wind brush against his feathery face. ''Well, it better be Spyro.'' Fire Kraken replied, looking at the storm chicken. Stink Bomb covered his earholes as another cannon fired. ''We're getting closer.'' Trap Shadow stated, sniffing the air. Being a elite hunter, he was able to track down scents better than Hot Dog. Hoot Loop and Night Shift couldn't teleport them there, as they did not know where the dragon was going in the first place. To teleport, they had to think of where they were going. And the swappers didn't want to be teleported and switch parts again. Freeze Blade was getting rather impatient and was just continuously cleaning off his chakram, even though it wasn't the least bit dirty. The cat turned after a while, spotting some dragons fighting with a few pirates in capes. Luckily, Flavius was already going that way, speeding up. ''You might want to hold onto something.'' Flavius said to them. He then took off, leaving Blast Zone and Boom Jet behind. ''Woah!'' Boom Jet exclaimed in surprise and in awe. He then pulled his arms back and sped off, Blast Zone following him.

''I'll catch up with all of you later!'' Flavius shouted, before flying away. The swappers watched the dragon leave and they turned around. There was already a group of pirates, fighting over a map. ''I say we go this way!'' a small seadog howled. ''No, you're always wrong!'' a, blue squidface growled. ''Who says your the captain?!'' a gillman bared his teeth at the squidface. ''Back to you, fishface!'' a lynx-like Mabu snapped. Grilla Drilla started to walk over to them, but Wash Buckler stopped them. ''Boys!'' the mermasquid exclaimed. The group of pirates stopped and turned. ''Hey, it's the mermasquid!'' the lynx-like Mabu grinned. ''What?'' the gillman asked. ''The mermasquid Poochie talked to us about, idiot!'' the squidface snarled. ''Hello, fellow pirates. What are you doing here?'' Wash Buckler waved his hand. ''Our cap'n told us to stay here.'' the seadog replied. ''Who's your captain?'' Wash Buckler asked. ''The Cardmaster, the greatest pirate in Skylands!'' all of them answered, grinning. Wash Buckler snorted. ''Suckers...'' he muttered, snickering and turning his head to look back at his team. ''What?'' the gillman asked. ''Nothing, nothing. Uh, whatcha guys have planned out here?'' Wash Buckler quickly blurted out. ''Lotsa stuff!'' the seadog barked, his partners nodding.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:21:52 24/09/2013 by BlueFox
#82 Posted: 22:20:04 24/09/2013
Great chapter!!!
---
A story.
#83 Posted: 22:22:14 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#84 Posted: 22:37:12 24/09/2013
SUCKERS!! Haha, yeah, nice chapter! smilie Can't wait, this is starting to pick up!!
#85 Posted: 22:40:08 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol, love it when he says that. Thanks!
---
#86 Posted: 22:47:06 24/09/2013
I know! He said it at E3, in the new commercial, and now here! smilie It really adds to the feeling that this is an official Skylanders story, not just a fanfic. smilie
#87 Posted: 22:31:42 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SiA!

Chapter Sixteen

Free Ranger followed after the group, fluffing out his small, orange feathers as another gust of wind went by. He was listening to the pirates reveal what they had planned. They seemed dafter than the sheep in the Mainland. The baddies were even taking them to their own ship. ''So, could you recap all of that?'' Spy Rise asked. He had started an argument with Wash Buckler before they questioned the pirates further. The tech skylander believed that this was the perfect job for him, saying that interrogating wasn't the mermasquid's best quality. So, Wash Buckler was just muttering to himself, sharpening his cutlass out of boredom and annoyance. He was the leader of this whole team. Shouldn't he be the one giving orders? ''Hey, could you recap all of that?!'' the tan lynx-like Mabu shouted. The blue squidface shrugged his burly shoulders, dragging his anchor along the ground. ''Uuuuughhhhh....'' the lynx-like Mabu groaned. ''When do we get to pummel them? I thought we were here to defeat them, not to have a little conversation.'' Trap Shadow questioned in a whisper, straightening out his bear trap. ''Pummeling would be nice...'' Night Shift said, putting his boxing gloves together with a toothy grin. ''Shush, patience. We're probably waiting to strike at the right time, right Wash Buckler?'' Rattle Shake turned to the mermasquid. He didn't even seem to hear the snake. It was like he just ignored him. Either way, Rattle Shake wasn't going to get a response. ''He agrees.'' he turned back to Night Shift and Trap Shadow. ''Found it!'' the small, brown seadog exclaimed, his pink tongue dangling out of his mouth with delight. There was a large ship floating nearby the edge of the land. The ship was immensely burnt in one whole section. ''Ain't she a beaut?'' the seadog smiled. ''Stupid dragons nearly destroyed it though...'' the squidface growled. The lynx-like Mabu turned around to face Spy Rise. ''Alright, the line stops here. I know what you're up to, Spider Guy.'' he hissed, narrowing his eyes at Spy Rise. ''What? What do you mean?'' Spy Rise asked. ''Don't play dumb with me!'' the lynx-like Mabu exclaimed, grabbing his sword and pointing it at Spy Rise. ''Hand over the paper.'' he added. ''Wait, you know what they're up to?'' the gillman questioned. ''Of course I do.'' the lynx-like Mabu replied. ''How? Are you psychic or somethin'?'' the seadog bounded up to him. ''I'm the leader and the leader knows everything.'' the lynx-like Mabu answered with a smirk. ''Hey! Who said your leader?!'' the squidface snarled, raising his anchor. ''Yeah!'' the gillman shouted. The arguments grew louder and very indistinct. ''Psst, let's go.'' Spy Rise said, gesturing towards the ship. The ship's plank was already out and fortunately Doom Stone and Magna Charge had no trouble going onto the craft. ''How was that, captain?'' Spy Rise looked at Wash Buckler after counting to see if everyone was here and taking the plank onto the ship. ''Pfft.'' the mermasquid replied, rolling his eyes. He then proceeded to look around the ship. The mermasquid sighed, gazing at all of the barrels. Nothing too exciting. His eyes were then suddenly locked on....a steering wheel. The mermasquid immediately dashed over to it, smiling. He hadn't seen one in a long time. The pirate wiggled his fingers, getting ready to turn the wheel. Spy Rise then stopped him, touching the wheel. It was almost like his excitement was crushed by a giant hammer, smashed into a billion tiny, little pieces. ''Make sure to-'' Wash Buckler blocked out the tech skylander's lecture. The tech skylander was getting on his last nerve. ''Yeah, yeah, I'm an octopus pirate, do you really think I don't know how to do this?'' Wash Buckler grunted. ''Just giving you a few pointers.'' Spy Rise smiled. Wash Buckler fixed his hat, stared at the wheel, and turned it with a large thrust. Freeze Blade grabbed onto the edge of the ship with a yelp, as his feet were slipping. And they weren't even fully into the air yet. ''This is going to be a long flight...'' he muttered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:56 25/09/2013 by BlueFox
#88 Posted: 22:41:48 25/09/2013
Fantastic! smilie Only thing I think physic should be psychic, unless I read that wrong. Anywhoo, cool chap! Wash Buckler and Spy Rise... smilie You write the characters very well, each has it's own personality that you stick to, once again adding to the realism. smilie Keep writing! smilie And my goodness you're almost on Page 3!?! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:28 25/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#89 Posted: 22:48:10 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hmmm, psychic or physic....*looks up Pokémon Types to check* (X and Y!!!) Yep, almost at Page 3!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:08 25/09/2013 by BlueFox
#90 Posted: 22:53:38 25/09/2013
^ How'd you know that's how I learned how to spell it? smilie Go X and Y! And this fic, of course. ;3
#91 Posted: 23:59:36 25/09/2013
Great chap ol' chap!
Yeah, British really isn't my style...

And lets get this to a 3rd page!!!
---
A story.
#92 Posted: 23:57:24 26/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks uttster13!

Chapter Seventeen

The cat was correct. It was a terrible flight, as Spy Rise and Wash Buckler were fighting over who should steer the ship. Yes, they had taken down some pirate ships and a few baddies. But that still didn't make you feel any better when you were flying with a continuously arguing duo. The rest of the skylanders were trying their best to not be shaken around by the awful steering, sitting underneath the main deck. Boom Jet and Blast Zone were outside, flying around the ship almost like famished vultures. ''Oh, I know! Let's play a game of I Spy.'' Hoot Loop suggested. ''We already played-'' Freeze Blade began. ''I spy with my little eyes something green.'' Hoot Loop turned upside down, twirling his staff. Freeze Blade sighed and turned to his right. He spotted Stink Bomb, sitting quietly. The skunk was meditating again, inhaling and exhaling softy. Freeze Blade always though that the skunk looked silly. Meditation was weird to the cat. It looked so boring. ''Is it Stink Bomb....again?'' Freeze Blade asked with a groan. Stink Bomb opened up one eye, but then closed it and began to meditate again. ''Ooo, you're correct! Magnificent!'' Hoot Loop chirped, turning right side up again. This was too easy. He could have at least said Doom's Stone shield or maybe Magna Charge's wheel and eye. Freeze Blade grunted, his ears flattening back. Where was all of the action at? The pirates came periodically and the team was making their way back to Dragon's Peak to inform Ramses about what the pirates were there for. Night Shift and Hoot Loop couldn't teleport them directly to the kingdom, as Wash Buckler and Spy Rise were separated from the group. And they didn't seem like they were coming down anytime soon. The ship then turned, making Magna Charge slide into a bunch of barrels. Most of the barrels were attracted to his head, almost tackling his horseshoe magnet shaped noggin. He got up and threw all of the barrels onto the ground. His magnetic force would sometimes get out of control. It would be something he would be cursed with for as long as his Ultron circuits ran. He didn't mind, as it was something that made him unique from all of the other Ultrons. The ship then lurched, making most of the swappers standing up fall. The sound of cannons split the air. Trap Shadow got up, hearing the battle cries of his friends coming from above him. ''Well, that could have gon-'' Trap Shadow started brushing himself off but he didn't have time to finish his sentence as Rubble Rouser had rammed into him with another crazy turn of the ship. The panther-like skylander got off of the wall and shook his head, dizzily. He looked down, seeing that the two had swapped parts. ''Whoops, sorr-'' Rubble Shadow began but then the ship turned again, making the swapper fall back. Rattle Shake looked up at the ceiling and rattled his tail in annoyance. Was anyone even steering?! With another quick turn, the only lantern in the room hit the floor. Stink Bomb flinched at the sudden shatter of glass. Freeze Blade yelped as he noticed a small flicker of fire, rising up from the wood. He jumped onto it, stomped on it, and skated on it rapidly. He didn't mind fire, as he used to skate on bubbling lava for fun back at the Great Lava Lakes. The cat sighed, the light of the fire dimming as it was extinguished by the cat's cold paws. But now the room was completely dark. ''Ah, great.'' Grilla Drilla growled, walking around on his knuckles trying to find another source of light. Fire Kraken snickered and then pulled out his baton. ''Burn to be-'' he started. ''No! You'll cause another fire to start!'' Freeze Blade exclaimed. Fire Kraken sighed and looked down, making a slight whimper. ''Okay, just stay calm.'' Trap Rouser reassured his friends. ''Calm? Calm?! I can't see anything in this mess!'' Grilla Drilla screeched, running right into a wall. ''But I can.'' Trap Rouser replied, helping the enraged primate up. Fire Kraken tried to navigate with his baton, but ended up repeatedly prodding Freeze Blade. He hissed, raising a claw up. ''We'll just stay here, only until the ship stops shaking.'' Trap Rouser said. Stink Bomb could see a bit of the things in the darkened room, being a ninja he used to night missions and such. Although, night missions weren't completely pitch black. Someone had grabbed his tail, making the skunk alarmed. ''Hey, are light switches furry?'' Fire Kraken asked, tugging the skunk's tail. The air was then polluted by green musk that wafted around the area, concealing the fresh air and filling it with pungent vapor. Free Ranger squawked in surprise and covered his nostrils. ''Definitely not a light switch! Not a light switch!'' Fire Kraken exclaimed, gagging. ''It's in my eyes, it's in my eyes!'' Rattle Shake cried, shaking his rattle as he tried to clear his reddened eyes. Trap Rouser groaned, facepalming himself after he covered his snout with his dark, green bandana as he watched everyone trying to get the farthest away from the scent. There was no way they could get upwind, as there was no portholes at all. Although, Stink Bomb could see clearly now, as if the blindness had been lifted away from him. ''Teleport us.'' Trap Rouser said to Hoot Loop and Night Shift who were also hiding their nostrils. In a flash, everyone was teleported back onto the main deck, Trap Shadow and Rubble Rouser getting their own legs back. Freeze Blade gasped, like a dying gillman. He looked up to see a group of seadogs making smirking at him. ''Come here, little kitty.'' the one with the brown splotches sneered, pointing his sword at the cat's face. Boom Jet then fired a few missiles at the group of snickering seadogs. Some of them dodged out of the way, yelping. The spotted seadog growled at the skysurfer. ''Hey, that's cheating!'' he snarled. Boom Jet stuck his tongue out at the seadog, smiling. ''It's about time you all got here!'' Wash Buckler shouted, slapping one seadog in the face with his bubble gun. The dog stumbled and fell off of the ship. He was still hanging onto the ship, his feet dangling. ''Dirty mermasquid!'' the seadog barked. ''What's that? I can't hear you when I'm up here, and you're down there. Looks like you're out of luck, mutt.'' Wash Buckler snickered. ''Well, I'm at least I'm still superior!'' the seadog snarled. ''Yo mama!'' Wash Buckler replied. ''T-that doesn't even make sense.'' the seadog raised his eyebrow at the mermasquid. ''Uhh, Wash Buckler...?'' Freeze Blade tapped his leader on his shoulder. ''What?'' Wash Buckler didn't even look at the cat, still making glares at the seadog. ''Who's steering the ship....?'' Freeze Blade pointed to the steering wheel without anyone controlling it. ''Heh, no one of course.'' Wash Buckler replied, turning to the feline. The thought then sunk into his mind. They were already heading towards Dragon's Peak, as the sound of cannons and fighting dragons became louder. Scrambling over to the wheel wouldn't be an option. ''Well, this sucks...it could have been a cool ship...'' the captain said, patting the edge of the ship. He sighed and then turned to face everyone brawling. ''Just like how Rubble says it...'' the mermasquid paused. ''BRACE FOR IMPACT!'' he exclaimed, making everyone onboard the ship freeze in alarm.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:12:50 27/09/2013 by BlueFox
#93 Posted: 00:10:15 27/09/2013
Holy crap! That was a really, really long chapter!
But it was a great chapter! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
A story.
#94 Posted: 00:30:48 27/09/2013
Quote: uttster13
Holy crap! That was a really, really long chapter!
But it was a great chapter! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

My reaction exactly. smilie Darn it uttster, you've been commenting before me! XP Anyways, great chap! As I have probably said before, I love how you always keep the characters in character. It's amazing how you bring the toys- I mean story to life. smilie Who will be the 100th poster? Congrats for getting this far this fast BlueFox! I hope you know how talented you are! smilie

#YoMama!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:00 27/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#95 Posted: 01:00:24 27/09/2013
HEHEE! I 'm the 100th poster!!!

Just pretend there is a Troll face under my post...
---
A story.
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me