First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
skylanders 4 whats your idea
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#301 Posted: 21:39:10 06/01/2014
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... make the villains and other non-Skylander heroes playable.

I'd like to play as -

Flynn
Cali
Hugo
Eon (head)
Kaos
Glumshanks

and other baddies from Skylands.

If not this, I'm ready for new elements.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#302 Posted: 22:23:48 06/01/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... make the villains and other non-Skylander heroes playable.

I'd like to play as -

Flynn
Cali
Hugo
Eon (head)
Kaos
Glumshanks

I'm thinking an alien invasion of Skylands forces an uneasy alliance between the Skylanders and the usual baddies. Kaos, Glumshanks, Kaos' Mom, The Sheep Mage, The Chompy Mage (as long as they are different peeps), Count Money Bone, etc. Cali and Flynn for sure...Oh and Tessa too. I also want Sharp Fin and Avril.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#303 Posted: 22:34:59 06/01/2014
Quote: Tigorus
Quote: GameMaster78

I'd like to play as -

Flynn
Cali
Hugo
Eon (head)
Kaos
Glumshanks

I'm thinking an alien invasion of Skylands forces an uneasy alliance between the Skylanders and the usual baddies. Kaos, Glumshanks, Kaos' Mom, The Sheep Mage, The Chompy Mage (as long as they are different peeps), Count Money Bone, etc. Cali and Flynn for sure...Oh and Tessa too. I also want Sharp Fin and Avril.

if this happens my main characters would be kaos mom and... MESMERELDA
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#304 Posted: 22:40:51 06/01/2014
Personally I'd NEED to rock KAOS and FLYNN...ULTIMATE EVIL BOOM OF ULTIMATE DOOM!!!....lol Boom and Doom. Or The Boom of Doom.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:42 06/01/2014 by Tigorus
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#305 Posted: 22:46:57 06/01/2014
While I like the concept of playing as certain NPCs, I wouldn't want to play as them if it compromises the whole "canon" of how the Skylanders came to be on Earth. Its a minor thing sure, but in order for Flynn, Tessa, etc to be able to be summoned that means they got cursed in their world and sent to earth being turned into toys.
#306 Posted: 22:57:30 06/01/2014
Quote: GothamLord
While I like the concept of playing as certain NPCs, I wouldn't want to play as them if it compromises the whole "canon" of how the Skylanders came to be on Earth. Its a minor thing sure, but in order for Flynn, Tessa, etc to be able to be summoned that means they got cursed in their world and sent to earth being turned into toys.

Not necessarily. The fight with Kaos' mom taught us that there are other ways to get in a portal. Granted she, herself was a Portal Master. In the beginning cinematic in S.S.A. Kaos had a portal in his castle and there were additional portals at the Core of Light. Plus in the extended trail for S.S.A. Spyro used a portal in a cave from where ever he and Gil Grunt were watching clouds. So they don't all need to be on Earth. It also wouldn't mess with the Canon one bit.

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:04:37 06/01/2014 by Tigorus
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#307 Posted: 23:10:52 06/01/2014
To play as them you would need to put them on your own portal of power ON EARTH
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#308 Posted: 23:39:45 06/01/2014
Quote: assassinelf

Exactly. Which means Flynn, Cali, Hugo, whoever would need to get transported to Earth somehow first. Characters already in the Skylands can clearly use the existing portals for transportation. That however doesnt remove the fact as a Earth based portal master, we need the characters in some form on Earth as "toys", in order to summon them.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#309 Posted: 23:45:21 06/01/2014
Quote: sprocketrocket

even if they don't do this "evil skylander" things, a mesmeralda's daughter would be cool as a skylander!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#310 Posted: 00:07:11 07/01/2014

Exactly. Which means Flynn, Cali, Hugo, whoever would need to get transported to Earth somehow first. Characters already in the Skylands can clearly use the existing portals for transportation. That however doesnt remove the fact as a Earth based portal master, we need the characters in some form on Earth as "toys", in order to summon them.

IF you need that all tied up with a pretty bow, the "aliens" that come to Skylands would banish the remaining Skylanders and all those that are involved with the Skylanders OR would be viewed as a threat to their hostile take over plans. KAOS would never let anyone else take over Skylands while here's still there. That would be KAOS, Glumshanks, Kaos' Mom, Flynn, Cali, Tessa, Hugo (maybe) and anyone else that might get in the way (or make for a really cool toy). There might even be other guardians we haven't seen yet.

Hell the overall way we use portals could change. It could become a two way teleporter where they step on a portal in Skylands and it send their toy form here. Then we get them and send them back. The whole banished toy thing only goes so far with the story. They could really do what ever they (Activision) want to sell more toys and have it make very little since. I mean how much since does it make now that they used to work autonomously with portals and that once we send them back they are still stuck in the toy. So we have their bodies but we control their souls, but they affect the Skylands physically when they remove the big bad???? but maybe Skylands only exists in the portal???

The point is there are a lot of fan favorite N.P.C.'s that people want to play with that would make an easy $$$ that we would all gladly pay (well some of us anyway).
#311 Posted: 00:13:42 07/01/2014
I'd gladly play Tessa, but I'd need to know how she got here before I was willing to play as her. Wait a second, did they ever explain how the new cores got here?
---
#312 Posted: 00:37:32 07/01/2014
I'd gladly play Tessa, but I'd need to know how she got here before I was willing to play as her. Wait a second, did they ever explain how the new cores got here?

No. Also how is it that Kaos destroying the Core of Light, the Battle with the Arkiyan (sp?) King and the eruption of the Cloud Break Island Volcano all result in banishing the Corelanders, Giants and Swappers to Earth as toys several years apart? Like I said don't look at this too closely.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#313 Posted: 00:40:00 07/01/2014
Quote: voodude
Quote: sprocketrocket

even if they don't do this "evil skylander" things, a mesmeralda's daughter would be cool as a skylander!

yeah kind like in x-men how nightcrawler is mystiques daughter but he is part ox the x-men
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#314 Posted: 00:47:34 07/01/2014

IF you need that all tied up with a pretty bow, the "aliens" that come to Skylands would banish the remaining Skylanders and all those that are involved with the Skylanders OR would be viewed as a threat to their hostile take over plans. KAOS would never let anyone else take over Skylands while here's still there. That would be KAOS, Glumshanks, Kaos' Mom, Flynn, Cali, Tessa, Hugo (maybe) and anyone else that might get in the way (or make for a really cool toy). There might even be other guardians we haven't seen yet.

While I don't necessarily enjoy the "aliens" plot idea, I would be content with this plot point as a means to make many of the NPCs as playable characters. It would certainly allow for them to put out a number of "new" characters (figure-wise) without worrying about creating actual new Skylander designs.
#315 Posted: 00:55:52 07/01/2014
Aliens was "Aliens" in that it was a generic bad guy that would be a compelling enough threat to force the Skylanders and Bad Guys to work together. It could be this "Darkness" that they keep hinting at. They grow weary of Kaos' failure and take matters into their own hands. It doesn't really matter who the bad guy is, they just need to be a threat.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#316 Posted: 01:04:18 07/01/2014
we need a new bad guy. a new era needs a new threat.

how about that darkness, like tigorus said.
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#317 Posted: 01:58:15 07/01/2014
They need to cut Kaos and put Glumshanks or Mesmerelda in the antagonist seat. Heck, even his mom would be an improvement.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#318 Posted: 02:23:11 07/01/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Triumph
Skylanders 4 should be a soccer game. There are plenty of characters to build multiple squads and play them against each other. Kick around countdown even! And with soccer's world wide appeal it's a can't miss. Something needs to challenge FIFA anyway.

No please no, only a spin off or mini game with this never a full game. Skylanders needs to stay a dungeon crawler. And not everyone likes soccer or sports in general, I like dungeon crawlers and RPG's. You want a free form game, go play DI, you want Soccer go play FIFA, you want Football, go play Madden, you want Racing and or combat, play GTA, you want a shooter, go play Black Op's or Halo, etc. etc....

I agree....we aren't Super Mario.

Or sonic
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#319 Posted: 03:25:26 07/01/2014

Not necessarily. The fight with Kaos' mom taught us that there are other ways to get in a portal. Granted she, herself was a Portal Master. In the beginning cinematic in S.S.A. Kaos had a portal in his castle and there were additional portals at the Core of Light. Plus in the extended trail for S.S.A. Spyro used a portal in a cave from where ever he and Gil Grunt were watching clouds. So they don't all need to be on Earth. It also wouldn't mess with the Canon one bit.

As Activision has already shown, leveraging existing storylines and preserving canon isn't on their priority list.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#320 Posted: 03:34:19 07/01/2014
Stop trying to ruin my small bubble of denial while I still can maintain it!
#321 Posted: 03:40:24 07/01/2014
Why can't they start putting new antagonists in the place of Kaos for the console antagonist? At least use one of the villians from the 3ds
---
Talarus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#322 Posted: 04:37:28 07/01/2014
Quote: samuraituretsky
I was thinking about an idea for the special characters. I haven't read the whole thread, so don't know if it's been thought of before, but I'm thinking some elementally redesigned familiar characters would be cool.

So Giants had Giants and Swap Force has the swappers. For my idea I'm thinking they make around 8-16 elementally swapped characters, like a fire version of Gill Grunt (Gill Griller?), or an undead version of Drobot (Dreadbot?). The possibilities are endless and I think it could be pretty cool. I think it's a more simple idea than swappable figures, but really cool imo.

Here are some ideas:

Gill Griller ( Fire smilie )
Dreadbot ( Undead smilie )
Whirlpool ( Water smilie )
Veggie Dog ( Life smilie )
Hexadecimal ( Tech smilie )
Rune Bug ( Earth smilie )
Air Trigger ( Air smilie )
Spellslinger ( Magic smilie )

I liked this idea so much, I drew up some of my own.
I made a list of every Skylander, and a second list of every element then pulled two random numbers. These are the mixed-up matches:
Excuse my sub-par art skills :

Eroder (http://i.imgur.com/gXqMxXn.jpg)

Hot Fizz (http://i.imgur.com/Tca9yfb.jpg)

Rain Slinger (http://i.imgur.com/PUHt4zl.jpg)

Spook (http://i.imgur.com/NaoOAfo.jpg)

Either DazzleShake or RattleSheik (http://i.imgur.com/auyJSsl.jpg)
#323 Posted: 18:28:55 07/01/2014
Quote: Talarus
Quote: samuraituretsky
I was thinking about an idea for the special characters. I haven't read the whole thread, so don't know if it's been thought of before, but I'm thinking some elementally redesigned familiar characters would be cool.

So Giants had Giants and Swap Force has the swappers. For my idea I'm thinking they make around 8-16 elementally swapped characters, like a fire version of Gill Grunt (Gill Griller?), or an undead version of Drobot (Dreadbot?). The possibilities are endless and I think it could be pretty cool. I think it's a more simple idea than swappable figures, but really cool imo.

Here are some ideas:

Gill Griller ( Fire smilie )
Dreadbot ( Undead smilie )
Whirlpool ( Water smilie )
Veggie Dog ( Life smilie )
Hexadecimal ( Tech smilie )
Rune Bug ( Earth smilie )
Air Trigger ( Air smilie )
Spellslinger ( Magic smilie )

I liked this idea so much, I drew up some of my own.
I made a list of every Skylander, and a second list of every element then pulled two random numbers. These are the mixed-up matches:
Excuse my sub-par art skills :

Eroder (http://i.imgur.com/gXqMxXn.jpg)

Hot Fizz (http://i.imgur.com/Tca9yfb.jpg)

Rain Slinger (http://i.imgur.com/PUHt4zl.jpg)

Spook (http://i.imgur.com/NaoOAfo.jpg)

Either DazzleShake or RattleSheik (http://i.imgur.com/auyJSsl.jpg)

Erm..... I don't really understand your Hot Fizz concept..... But the rest look good
---
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#324 Posted: 15:16:38 08/01/2014
skylanders rebirth kaos is back agian with his own evilized duplicates of skylanders to take over skylands kaoshas banished all good portal master and he has all portals of powers except yours so you take your skylanders to the core of light to try to stop kaos from evillzing the core there will be two new elements shape shifting and duplicating tell me what you think
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
DeamonsGate Red Sparx Gems: 96
#325 Posted: 22:04:50 10/01/2014
They have done Giants, Swappers and the ole originals thus far.

I'd like to see mini's(not sidekicks). They could even do mini only elemental gates, challenges, and chests.
Even shapeshifters would spice things up.

I didn't like the way they threw aside the Giants in this latest version of the spyro genre. They can be put on the screen just to unlock access to a chest that doesn't even count towards achievement of the three stars for the board. The Giants had no challenges throughout the Swap Force game. Yes I know that the latest version focused on the swappable characters but I still think the Giants got hosed.
#326 Posted: 04:08:53 11/01/2014
Skylanders: Super Force

The story:

There are 32 "Supers". The thing is they can function as cores, and as part of a "Super Combo"

There are 4 categories of "supers"

Head
Arm
Leg
Weapon

The reason there are no bodies is because there are "super titans" that have removable arms and legs and heads to make way for the supers.

So let's say we have a big robot dinosaur. His arms are one piece. But let's say we have a rock guy. The rock guy turns into an arm pair. So you can either attach both dinosaur arms to the big robot dinosaur or a Skylander that turns into two arms.

Same goes with legs and heads.

Now weapons.

Skylanders that turn into big weapons for the Super combos.

So with 32, that's enough for 1 arm pair, 1 leg pair, 1 head, and 1 weapon for each element.

So there are Supers and Super Titans.

Plus 4 player, online, and compatibility from all 3 games.

- - -
#327 Posted: 05:15:32 11/01/2014
^this makes no sense
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#328 Posted: 03:46:49 15/01/2014
Malefor, main antagonist. Kaos tries to recruit him as his minion to rule Skylands, but Malefor betrays him and sets about doing his own goal to rule Skylands. Kaos is forced to join forces with the Skylanders to defeat Malefor.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#329 Posted: 13:41:15 15/01/2014
I remember seeing someone mention they wanted a Karting spinoff of Skylanders. Well here you go: Skylanders: Karting Kaos!

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=94625

It is about Kaos being thrown out of his castle by his dad, as he thought Kaos was too incompetent. He then set up two plans: One to take over Eon's Citadel, another to take over the Tracks of Magic.

I don't want to type anymore, it's a big idea. Just read the thread yourself.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
swappers99 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#330 Posted: 17:01:23 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
(holding breath) Ahhh.

couldn't wait to share this idea.

skylanders: spirits

Plot -
Kaos searches Malefores ruins and discovered 'Evil-X-erizer' to give more power, but 1 new look- red eyes. He evilizes ALL dragons from No1. Meanwhile, Eon summoned 8 humans, each with the personality of the dragons. the 4th / 5th fight has begun!
---
sorry, www.DarkSpyro.com can not show you this users post.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#331 Posted: 18:57:03 18/01/2014
If every NPCs do become playable, I'd definitely select Tessa. Too bad she and the rest of the others don't have figure forms. But if I had to choose how Skylanders 4 would appear, it would be mainly about traveling to the Miniverse where most Skylanders sidekicks are actually playable.
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#332 Posted: 03:48:47 19/01/2014
I have an idea, if anyone is willing to listen. How about skylanders crystal squad (or something along those lines). The story is, the skylanders that back in sky lands, find a large mine filled with eight gemstone skylanders. There are all different colored crystal like skylanders. The eight are made up of all transparent plastic. And there would be sixteen lightcores, and these would include the eight crystal skylanders, and then eight older skylanders. Back to the story, Kaos come to the mine, and blows up the mind with all the skylanders and their newly found allies. The explosion sends them along with Kaos and his minions to earth. Then a new villain from sky lands tries to return Kaos to sky lands, and brings him back. Thus, renewing the "only you can bring them to life" motif.
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:17 19/01/2014 by dinodig1767
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#333 Posted: 04:05:18 19/01/2014
Fact: story in #4 will be convoluted and a mess to follow. A bunch of quirky people will be met along the way and Flynn will be around for "comedic" relief. Another toy gimmick...more variants...more reposes...more of the same.

Did I miss anything?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:29 19/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#334 Posted: 04:42:01 19/01/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Fact: story in #4 will be convoluted and a mess to follow. A bunch of quirky people will be met along the way and Flynn will be around for "comedic" relief. Another toy gimmick...more variants...more reposes...more of the same.

Did I miss anything?

You forgot the fact that we will be told sometime I between January and Febuary and left in the dark until June-ish.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
blueruckus Green Sparx Gems: 419
#335 Posted: 04:55:34 19/01/2014
I think it'd be neat if they made series 2-4 characters that maybe had a different element... so maybe like a Series 3 Hot Dog that was water element and had ice-based attacks.
#336 Posted: 06:37:43 19/01/2014
I hope they add new elements at this point. We need Light and Dark Skylanders already. We need Weapon Masters, or Mech Suits (think Exo Squad), or vehicles or....
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#337 Posted: 07:39:09 19/01/2014
We already have Dark Skylanders.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#338 Posted: 15:50:28 19/01/2014
They don't really have to give us new special figures like swap force this time in my opinion, just some cool normal figures is good enough
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#339 Posted: 17:33:11 19/01/2014
I hope they add new elements at this point. We need Light and Dark Skylanders already. We need Weapon Masters, or Mech Suits (think Exo Squad), or vehicles or....

i had an idea for a mecha idea..
#340 Posted: 17:45:47 19/01/2014
Quote: Aura24
We already have Dark Skylanders.

Dark and Light as an Element not variant. The Dark Skylanders are just darker versions of their original element.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#341 Posted: 22:39:56 19/01/2014
I like the 4 player idea, especially if you could play on-line. As far as the characters, I am all for playing as the bad guys. This could include more dark versions of the good guys. There would be so many cool figures to play as. Some of them would be Giants sized like the Golems, some would be regular sized like the Cyclopes and Trolls, and some would be small like chompies. You could play as Kaos and Glumshanks, etc. Game 5 could be a Smash Bros. type of game where you wouldn't have to buy any extra figures.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#342 Posted: 23:17:40 19/01/2014
I don't think they should add new elements. Some people on other websites have been talking about the Fairy and Bubble element (like Pokemon). That's just...stupid. Light and Dark? Dark seems to much like Undead. And Light, well, it could work. But more elements are unessecessary. Plus, with extra elements, people would want a Giant or a Swapper of that kind. And, all 8 elements we have are he standard elements for just about everything. Basically, ally he other elements are sub-elements.
---
A story.
#343 Posted: 11:50:27 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky-landers: The Power Of The Mind.
Plot- Kaos Discover's Mind-Gems used by mind sky-landers (later in story.). He uses it to create Evil Mind-Greebles! The Mind Sky-landers were Sky-landers who defeated an evil draga-tron. The draga-tron rises and hears of Kaos discovery. It then Mindsends kaos to the underworld were he spends eternity with the Evil Viperous, a viper who was banished there by mind sky-landers.

Mind-landers-
Air - BrainStorm
Fire - Scorchin' Mind
Water - Tidal thoughts
Undead - Brainz
Magic - Dissapearin' Mind
Earth - Think Crush
Life - Brain Vine
Tech - Mind Gears

Must bring - smilie and smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:34 27/01/2014 by Matteomax
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#344 Posted: 21:27:18 27/01/2014
That's just stupid. No offense.
---
A story.
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#345 Posted: 12:06:29 29/01/2014
I don't like the idea of playing evil characters since we'll be able to play them forward in the next game and would need new abilities. It's not sustainable IMO. However, they could make evil toys that go on the portal but are not playable but act like an adventure pack or boss battle. Possibly bring on a couple levels. Kaos could come in the starter pack (and would sell big), and other evil figures could come in dual packs. They could do something similar for the npcs.

One difference is you would need to keep the baddie on the portal to play his level/boss battle. That would mean a bigger portal.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#346 Posted: 22:58:11 29/01/2014
Quote: melvimbe
I don't like the idea of playing evil characters since we'll be able to play them forward in the next game and would need new abilities. It's not sustainable IMO. However, they could make evil toys that go on the portal but are not playable but act like an adventure pack or boss battle. Possibly bring on a couple levels. Kaos could come in the starter pack (and would sell big), and other evil figures could come in dual packs. They could do something similar for the npcs.

One difference is you would need to keep the baddie on the portal to play his level/boss battle. That would mean a bigger portal.

I wasn't so sure about evil/NPC toys, but this seems like an excellent way to handle them. Nice idea! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#347 Posted: 12:59:22 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
They'd better put minecraft in or any other games like that for other gamer out there but also make it so you put smart headsets on!! like minecraft mixed with occulus rift!
---
minimax98765 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#348 Posted: 14:57:19 02/02/2014
I think that skylanders 4 will get announced around 3-10 february becouse last year swap force got announced the 5th february and giants on 6th february, but you never know... so keep an eye on skylandersgame channel on youtube smilie
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#349 Posted: 15:19:16 02/02/2014
Well they get announced every New York Toy Fair, whenever that is, is the announcement.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#350 Posted: 16:55:59 02/02/2014
I believe the New York toy fair is on Feb 16-19
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me