First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
skylanders 4 whats your idea
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#251 Posted: 23:27:21 07/12/2013
Interesting idea samurai,
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#252 Posted: 01:09:46 08/12/2013
Thanks!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#253 Posted: 01:29:16 08/12/2013
Quote: spyrocrash
My idea

Skylanders: Kaos Alliance

Developers:
Vicarious Visions: (Wii U/Xbox One/PS4/Windows 8)
Toys for Bob: (Xbox 360/PS3/Steam)
N-Space: (3DS/PSVita/iOS)

Plot:
Sometime after SWAP Force, Kaos and Vathek resurrect the Undead Dragon, Malefor, in an attempt to usehis powers for evil. However, during a battle with eight Skylanders (Spyro, Gill Grunt, Ignitor, Boomer, Hex, Punk Shock, and Cynder) caused Kaos to lose his control over the evil dragon resulting in him uprising against the evil portal master.

Now that they have a common enemy, The Skylanders must team up with Kaos and Vathek( and a few other characters along the way) to stop Malefor from unleashing the undead throughout Skylands.

Reposed Skylanders

smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmilie

Lightcore
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

I REALLY like this idea!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#254 Posted: 03:16:15 08/12/2013
I'm not sure what the core mechanic aught to be, but...

I'm hoping Series 4 will be something like Remasters, mainly they're familiar characters with totally new movesets.

E.g.
Pyromancer Flameslinger: (I've always thought flameslinger would look in robes and using his natural fire sense for combat) uses fire-spells. Attacks vary based on time to charge up. Additionally, his third attack has him telekinetically fling flaming arrows, as a reference to original version.

or

Convexity Spyro: (Spyro, with a darker color scheme and tattered wings and curled horns): complete overhaul of Spyro. Convexity Spyro has space-bending attacks, and flight has been replaced with a powerful teleport-dodge (like Lucario in SSBB).

or

Necromancer Grim Creeper: (fully robed GC with a brand new scythe) GC with attacks involving summoning the dead. Third attack allows you to shoot out a portal with which up to five spirits come to aide you, or if an enemy is destroyed with it, a spirit version of any non-boss enemy with identical attacks. Primary attack could be spirit projectiles which home and haunt in on enemies. Secondary attack causes GC to pull out bones from the ground, and levitate them, and changes his moveset to telekinetic bone melee until held down again.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GamerGroovenik Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#255 Posted: 04:04:51 08/12/2013
I think the core mechanic could be to balance between good Skylanders (Team Eon) and bad ones (Team Kaos). Each side/element combination could access/unlock specific areas. Good idea SpyroCrash!
#256 Posted: 18:04:16 08/12/2013
How about sky landers with a night and day system. Like with sky landers that attacks change for night and day. Like here's a sky lander idea I have

Smash
Life
Tree frog
During day, he has ranged tongue and slobber attacks, but during night, he has smash and slap
---
#257 Posted: 19:23:14 11/12/2013
Skylanders: Core Force
Ooh.. how about new "Caretakers"
Skylanders appointed to guarding the Eternal Sources, and thus have access to the CoL's amazing powers. When you use the correct combo, or charging time, they go "Core" mode, get a cool elemental aura, and gain completely new movesets, stats, and powers (there could be separate paths for Core mode) for 30 seconds (must recharge one minute, certain enemy drops could reduce it). Having two (or maybe more, if 4P is added), increases the length of time in Core mode. Core mode would add an epic level of strategy, and there would be special zones/bosses that would require Core mode to beat.
For characters, how about:
8 new Caretakers (who maybe could have LightCore light-up features)
8 new cores (as in normal characters)
8 new LightCores
Maybe 4-8 new swappers
8 Returning characters. Instead of being series four, though, they'd be Caretakers as well, having their original moves and stuff, but also Core modes of their own, making them much more unique characters. They'd be called Legacy Caretakers

An example of a Legacy Caretaker (and this is recycling my earlier idea) is Legacy Caretaker Spyro, who once in core mode, has his appearance changed (maybe swirls of darker purple on his scales, curled up horns, and tattered wings), and would have space-bending convexity attacks. Or Zoo Lou (because certain people would shrivel up and die if we got another Stealth Elf), who would gain a hood and a green-flaming mace, once core mode was active, and could release swarms of animal spirits. Or Sprocket, who would gain an awesome hardsuit (as in, you know, like a mecha, but smaller, so more like a suit, like Hulkbuster) with missiles and flying turrets and moving mines. Or Sunburn, who, in Core mode, would summon down massive columns of fire down, and while dashing, would gain a massive fiery projection of himself over him.

A new Caretaker could be something like:
Airblitz, a humanoid eagle Air-type, who's normal attacks would involve eagle strikes (as in, jump up and dash downward towards an opponent feet first, like in Sonic Battle) and quick aerial dashes, but once in Core mode, would be able to launch a large amount of consecutive eagle strikes on lots of enemies and chain between them, and a powerful screeching attack that does a large amount of DPS and stuns most enemies (and goes through shields, though doesn't stun shielded enemies).
Or (can't think of a name), an undead, cloaked phantom, who siphons enemies health with every attack, can pull down lightning from the sky, and uses deadly chain attacks, along with the ability to enter a nearby enemy for 1.5 seconds and they'll take any damage meant for him (has a 10 second recharge time). In Core mode, he has the ability to summon massive ghostly swarms, swing massive chains, and (while third attack is held down, cannot attack while doing so, though Ghost Swarms will remain) continually drains health from any enemies close by.

So, what y'all think?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
swappers99 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#258 Posted: 15:32:51 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: SEGA-fied

Character of SEGA are now playable.

Cores -
Undead - Chillshock
Magic - Unknown (a character, not as in IDK)
Life - rootpunk
Water - Tidal
Fire - Spark
Air - beezard
Earth - concre-fist
Tech - jammedmotor
---
sorry, www.DarkSpyro.com can not show you this users post.
#259 Posted: 15:41:06 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Or, Skylanders: Super Megaforce (tribute to th power rangers 21st season!!)

Play as all Power rangers from the 21 seasons! non of the rangers are in an element with skylanders, they will be sorted by seasons.

Items:
Super-Mega Skyship zord - shoots lasers at enemys
Legendary summoner - summons ALL rangers at once!!
armada - sends an armada of aliens

Battle packs:
Legendary megazord
Orion

Adventure pack:
Armada Mother-Ship
Vrak's under-Water lab

Hope you like my idea(s)!
---
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#260 Posted: 15:47:23 24/12/2013
^that makes no sense at all, but I'm a huge power rangers fan so I'm just going to say "sounds awesome!"
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#261 Posted: 17:57:45 25/12/2013
I hope they add Crash Bandicoot as a Skylander of the Life element. He & Spyro worked together before & I'm somewhat sure they can do it again. Many possibilities, especially with elements of both universes blended together...

My last idea to add next to this one, which might build a great story & add tons of new characters? Time traveling... smilie
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:31:24 25/12/2013 by lordexodus
mordelack Green Sparx Gems: 483
#262 Posted: 22:31:13 25/12/2013
Swappable hand held weapons/items. Each offers different upgrade.
---
Regular figures: 100% Variant figures: 100% Working on Chase Variants.
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#263 Posted: 00:14:04 26/12/2013
Quote: alicecarp
I don't care what it'll be called or what new features it will have, as long as they don't announce it before releasing every Swap Force figure and as long as it doesn't require you having to buy a lot more figures or a new portal. Although, knowing Activision, that would probably be the case.

Does that include variants or is it just every normal figure like hoot loop and s3 trigger happy not enchanted hoot loop and springtime trigger happy?

Edit: Maybe they can do a game when the skylanders would have vehicles and you could get little vehicle parts for 1 dollar per pack which would include a movement piece like wheels and stuff,a blueprint of something you can build with the pieces you get with the pack and a weapon piece like a ray gun and there would be no reposes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:33 26/12/2013 by Grimslinger91
#264 Posted: 04:08:25 26/12/2013
WHEN WILL SOMEONE COMMENT ON MY IDEAS-lol joking, lol always wanted a Sonic cross-over.
A. A new element, with only Sonic characters, number depends on how many are included in other Elements.
Must have characters are Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow. Additionally, Amy, Blaze, Rouge, and Espio.

B. A Sonic character for every element

Air: Sonic
Tech: Tails
Earth: Knuckles (who has geokinesis as stated in Sonic Battle)
Fire: Blaze
Magic: Silver
Undead: Shadow I guess
Life: Amy
Water: Chaos (LC version would be awesome).

'Course it ain't happening, but hey, I'd love it.
If only there could be some sort of crossover with figures of lots of videogame classics, with Ratchet, Sonic, maybe Mario, and more.
Activision would bathe in waterfalls of money...
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#265 Posted: 04:43:14 26/12/2013
Magic: Spell Punk named Spellbinder or Spellbuster or marionette Skylander Puppeteen(Marionette could be in undead or even life element)
Tech: Clockwork or Hammerface. Maybe even a mechanical centipede called Centinel or Centipedal.
Undead: Medusa based SKylander named Petrilyzer
Life: Sneak Streak a chameleon Skylander, maybe even a fairy, flytrap or a weed plant character)
Earth: Terramantis an earth terraforming praying mantis
Air: Humming Lancer a hummingbird lancer knight and Jakuflash a brightly feathered peacock. There should be an actual bat Skylander too.
Water: Whatever comes to mind.
Fire: Antagony a fire ant
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:39 26/12/2013 by GhostRoaster617
#266 Posted: 23:35:18 26/12/2013
Quote: swappers99
Or ,again, Skylanders: the final stand

PLOT: Kaos tries to launch the final attack by summoning a space armada! The Skylanders are given special Keys to unlock powers greater than great, better than best!
However, Kaos has used some of the foot-soldiers to give him great powers!!

Info: the portal will be the same as the spyro's adventure. the skylanders (s1 s2 s3 s4 with a base (not green orange or blue) will have a key socket to insert the key and unlock the power.

That sounds good but how will you get the key?
#267 Posted: 17:32:28 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Starter pack I guess and in every pack just in case some get lost.
---
#268 Posted: 17:49:15 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Although my lack of waiting to share idea's, I have an idea!!
Skylanders: Video-Game Mayhem.
I know one of you said to put Sonic in, And Activiion probably have not. So, why not all video game characters.
Special Starter Edition: Diamond MineCraft, Spyro's Origins (Just so I don't annoy you, that was a game Idea.) and Ghost-Squad (CoD Ghosts.)

Last Post until Skylanders 4 is revealed then i'll start talking about No5!!

Bye!! O O
' / ,
¬
---
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#269 Posted: 19:09:16 29/12/2013
^(COUGHING...)

And no double-posts!
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
unfashionable Green Sparx Gems: 111
#270 Posted: 23:22:08 29/12/2013
Quote: mordelack

I came here to post this. In particular swappable weapons - like a high damage/slow hammer vs fast and light sword. Various mixes of range, damage, speed and properties/moves.

This may make figures more generic though given how each skylander has its own character and moveset.

Also - HATS! As in physical hats that go on the model. Unlike the game hats that just have stat improvements, perhaps each physical hat can have some kind of special ability or move etc.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:23 29/12/2013 by unfashionable
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#271 Posted: 04:17:49 30/12/2013
Quote: unfashionable
Quote: mordelack

I came here to post this. In particular swappable weapons - like a high damage/slow hammer vs fast and light sword. Various mixes of range, damage, speed and properties/moves.

This may make figures more generic though given how each skylander has its own character and moveset.

Also - HATS! As in physical hats that go on the model. Unlike the game hats that just have stat improvements, perhaps each physical hat can have some kind of special ability or move etc.

I do think they will extend the swapping mechanic for attributes you can change on your character--almost like dressing him/her for the armor, weapon etc. They introduce the concept of "ranged" statistics and different attributes in Swap Force that makes me think that's where they are taking this.

In my opinion, they WANT to make their characters generic. They introduced JUMP this go round...why stop there? Between that and eliminating true skylander customization that is stored on the figure ... they are treading on dangerous territory.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:20:15 30/12/2013 by GhostRoaster
#272 Posted: 06:07:43 30/12/2013
I have an Idea! Please comment on it....

Skylanders: Reverse Landers
Kaos has ragained his evilzer ability, but has a new plan for it. He sneaks into the rnuins, and evilizes the core of light, although all this does is make a new type of skylander! The Reverse Landers, who have evil powers.

Reverse Elements (Some Need improvement:
Life= Decay
Magic= Darkness
Fire= Hellfire
Water= Poison
Earth= Smash
Undead= Death
Air= Smog
Tech= Alien

Corelanders (I haven's thought up of reverse landers yet)
Magic: Light Speed: A gnome rogue with a lightning bolt knecklace allowing her to move at the speedd of light
Ying Yang Woe: A panda bear that specializes in the magimartial arts
Life: Cobblast: A corn cob beast with a corn cannon
SlashClaw: A werewolf knight, that uses claws like a sword
Water: Assassigator: An assassin alligator, with a hood
Reef Guardian: A coral knight with a sword and shield instead of hands
Undead: Under Wraps: A mummy Spy with a lazer gun
Araking: King of the spiders, with a crown of bones
Fire: Sharcoal: Terrafin's cousin, was trapped in a coal mine and gained coal powers
Fire Mighter: A elven fire boxer
Earth: Paleonbrawlagist: A scientist that can bring fossils to life, but has become half saber-tooth
Chomp: A chompie statue come to life, with smashing and chomping capabilities
Tech: Skidmark: A racecar with skidmark attacks and of course, the ability to run enemies over
Nanobite: A microchip with an attitude and big teeth
Air: Mosquitsnow: A mosquito that can blow arctic air out of it's sucker thingy
Storm: A thundercloud. That's it really.
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#273 Posted: 06:53:48 30/12/2013
Quote: assassinelf

Kaos has ragained his evilzer ability, but has a new plan for it. He sneaks into the rnuins, and evilizes the core of light, although all this does is make a new type of skylander! The Reverse Landers, who have evil powers.

Life= Decay
Magic= Darkness
Fire= Hellfire
Water= Poison
Earth= Smash
Undead= Death
Air= Smog
Tech= Alien

Magic: Light Speed: A gnome rogue with a lightning bolt knecklace allowing her to move at the speedd of light
Fire: Sharcoal: Terrafin's cousin, was trapped in a coal mine and gained coal powers
Earth: Paleonbrawlagist: A scientist that can bring fossils to life, but has become half saber-tooth
Tech: Skidmark: A racecar with skidmark attacks and of course, the ability to run enemies over

Now that is some ingenious ideas there my friend. They really need to get a hold of this info this could easily be a hit for the next game. I especially love Mosquitsnow we should totally get a mosquito Skylander.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#274 Posted: 09:12:57 30/12/2013
Really?
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#275 Posted: 04:29:43 31/12/2013
The Giants domain names were registered on January 19th, back in 2012. Swap Force and a few other titles were registered on January 30th of 2013. I'd say we have less than a month before we get an idea on what the name is at least going to be. If we get new names in a month we'll be able to throw out ideas of what they might entail. *IF* we dont see any new domain names registered we might be looking at one of the older names such as Kaos' Alliance still being a possible option for the 4th installment.
#276 Posted: 05:13:02 31/12/2013
We're not going to find out anything until Feb at the EARLIEST--and even then it will be a blip. I watched what unfolded too closely with Swap Force...only thing I'm interested in is gameplay mechanics, major content features and toys to life. I'm assuming there will be a major toy innovation/variation. If like last time they kept it all under wraps, but gave us full levels. I hope they do the opposite and give us insight into THIS STUFF first...and just enough of the content to let us know what to expect. I hope they prevent any leaks of entire levels. I'll definitely try and be stronger this time and avoid it. smilie

Personally, I hope there's enough randomness to events/stories that it doesn't follow a very linear path. Kinda like the Batman Arkham games...there is a linear story but many quests/side missions INSIDE THE WORLD (instead of a specific level) might be a decent idea...and have the game outcomes be dependent on accomplishing some of this stuff.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:18:20 31/12/2013 by GhostRoaster
#277 Posted: 05:25:56 31/12/2013
Quote: swappers99
Although my lack of waiting to share idea's, I have an idea!!
Skylanders: Video-Game Mayhem.
I know one of you said to put Sonic in, And Activiion probably have not. So, why not all video game characters.
Special Starter Edition: Diamond MineCraft, Spyro's Origins (Just so I don't annoy you, that was a game Idea.) and Ghost-Squad (CoD Ghosts.)

Last Post until Skylanders 4 is revealed then i'll start talking about No5!!

Bye!! O O
' / ,
¬

CoD is rated M and skylanders is rated E 10+
#278 Posted: 07:07:36 31/12/2013
So ghostroaster is the only one that like my idea?
---
Kefran Yellow Sparx Gems: 1203
#279 Posted: 14:00:21 31/12/2013
I read the topic and there are a lot of great ideas.

I still think that there is a high probability that Skylanders 4 is Skylanders Giants 2 (maybe not exactly with this name).
After Giants and Swap Force, the options for new concepts for the toys are not so numerous, especially with the retrocompatibility constraint (toys retrocompatibility is great but it limits the potential evolutions too).

For the game plot. It is very hard to tell. It can go in any direction. I think it could be time to have a new villain not linked to chaos plot at all.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#280 Posted: 14:39:29 31/12/2013
In my opinion it is way to late into the franchise to add new elements and such.In my opinion like most games eventually do make some spin-offs.Like Mario did with Mario Kart make a skylanders racing game where they would add buyable carts that you would put on the portal with your skylander and they would use it.Also each character would have their own kart and each one would be $5 each.So there is I belive last time I counted 80 characters.That means you will spend $400 dollars if you collect them all and with the amount of people who play skylanders Activision would make some money.Also who doesn't love racing games?!You would use all your original skylanders and not only would you buy carts you would also buy stages which would be like adventure packs but a lot cheaper.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#281 Posted: 15:23:27 31/12/2013
I predict we will have Skylanders Spacial Wonders or something like that that intruduces 2 new elements, Time and Temporal.

Time Characters could manipulate the movement speed, of them selves and/or enemies. Or could reverse the last attack of the target.

Temporal characters could teleport or create wormholes.

There may also be a new tech advancement such as motercore or reaction.
Motercores could move while on the Portal and reaction Skylanders could react to heat, placement, or light.

There would probably be 4 new characters per element.
1 New Lightcore per element.
1 New what ever the new tech advancement is per element.
Then 2 Returning Skylanders per element.

The level cap would go up to 25.
There would be about 14 full levels and 3-4 boss fights.

2 New Adventure Packs, one with a Time figure and one with a Temporal figure.
2 New Battle Packs each with 1 New Character of the traditional elements and one S2,S3 or S4.

All, but the first few levels would be in the Skylands but the rest would be in Space.
One of the levels would feature Star Strikes home world and one level would feature a cluster of asteroides from which Flashwing came.

Now for the story, Kaos when thrown out of the volcano at the end went so high that he almost went into Space. When he saw all that was out there to conquer he plotted to go there and take over it. After building a rocket ship to flung himselfe into Space he began take over planets and forcing the natives into working for him. Now the Skylanders must defeat Kaos but they can only do it with the Spacial Skylanders (The Temporal and Time Characters)

Of course all previously released Skylanders would work.
There would be 1 Giant chest per level and 8 Swap zones through the game.
There would also be 1 duel elemental zone per level as well a Time and Space elemental zones.

If I think of anything else I wiil most certainly add to this.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Kefran Yellow Sparx Gems: 1203
#282 Posted: 15:34:22 31/12/2013
Thinking about it, I thought about a concept:
Skylanders elementalist

The game would come with 16 switchlanders (2 per element). They would have a base element in which they are a bit stronger but have the possibility to switch element. They would be slighty weaker in their non-base element... but stronger with the appropriate element bonus. When they switch, their attacks are altered. For exemple, a character with a gun would fire ice cubes, fire balls or bones if he switches to water, fire then undead.

The PvP arenas would include element buttons that would appear periodically allowing to get element bonuses in PvP during short periods of time.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#283 Posted: 15:53:28 31/12/2013
I just want poison, ice, and electricity elements...

Zap and Lightning Rod would go to the electric elements, Slam Bam, Chill, and Freeze Blade would go to ice, and Scorp, Rattle Shake, and Shroomboom, (maybe Pop Fizz and Stink Bomb) into the poison element.

To get rid of uneven numbers in elements from taking skylanders out, they could make, for example, S1 Chill water element and Blizzard Chill Ice element, or make a Life element form of Shroomboom, and a Poison element form of Shroomboom.
#284 Posted: 16:03:00 31/12/2013
Quote: Mesuxelf
I just want poison, ice, and electricity elements...

Zap and Lightning Rod would go to the electric elements, Slam Bam, Chill, and Freeze Blade would go to ice, and Scorp, Rattle Shake, and Shroomboom, (maybe Pop Fizz and Stink Bomb) into the poison element.

To get rid of uneven numbers in elements from taking skylanders out, they could make, for example, S1 Chill water element and Blizzard Chill Ice element, or make a Life element form of Shroomboom, and a Poison element form of Shroomboom.

I don't really ever see that happening, to many little kids (and parents too) would get confused by that. Plus it just doesn't seem practical, I mean nothing would even change with Lightning Rods transition to another element other than his element. And also it doesn't seem right to,e specially within the same series have a character pose with one element and then have another pose with a different element.
---
#285 Posted: 16:05:14 31/12/2013
Quote: assassinelf

Life= Decay
Magic= Darkness
Fire= Hellfire
Water= Poison
Earth= Smash
Undead= Death
Air= Smog
Tech= Alien

Sounds cool
MacXIII Green Sparx Gems: 478
#286 Posted: 17:22:16 31/12/2013
I havent read through all pages so apologies in advance if this idea rehashes any previous posts.

Skylanders: Kaos Alliance/Darklands/Something

The intro will show Kaos unveiling his new master plan to defeat the Skylanders and take over Skylands. He has found out how to summon "Darklanders" from an alternate "dark" dimension of Skylands. He uses his portal of power to open a rift between Skyland and "Darkland" (maybe DOOMland because its Kaos lol) and bring Darklanders to our world to fight the Skylanders. However, he is interrupted by Eon who stops Kaos midway into the process of opening the portal, but 32 new "darklanders" have already been summoned into Skylands during the process. There is an explosion of darkness from the portal as the process is stopped and Eon is able to escape and bring 16 (2 of each element) of the new darklanders back with him. He initially planned to imprison them until he could figure out how to send them back but he realizes that they arent necessarily "evil" just because they come from a place called Darkland. Eon recruits them as Skylanders to help defeat Kaos and figure out how to help them get back home. Meanwhile, a storm has been brewing due to the mixing of the Darkland that came through the portal with the Skylands, creating "Dark gates" throughout Skylands (1-2 new dark gates in each level) that only the new "Darklanders" can open. Back at Kaos' castle, he has managed to convince the 16 remaining darklanders that Eon was the one who ruined their lives by taking them out of Darkland, so they have pledged loyalty to him (or he can evilize them or something, the point is 16 of the darklanders are fighting for him). There will be 17 levels in the game, each one is the Skylanders stopping one of the evil darklanders with a boss fight against the darklander at the end of the level with one additional level as the culminating fight against Kaos. The boss fights can be varied by having some of the evil darklanders aided by Kaos' minions or contraptions during the fight, while some can be regular slug fests. For example one of the evil tech darklanders can invent a huge robot suit out of old arkeyan parts laying around and the fight can be against him in his mechanical suit. The final level can be against a super powered creature or deity from darkland that Kaos managed to figure out how to summon from talking to his evil darklanders, a truly evil monster who has plagued darklands forever (a truly menacing bad guy unlike our inept Kaos). After the final battle the defeated darklanders could be sent back to their homes by Eon after realizing the Kaos was the real bad guy (since he summoned the worst monster of darklands and everything) but the Darklanders that fought with the Skylanders decide to stay and continue helping their new friends.

For clarification: The Darklanders aren't just dark versions of our Skylanders, they are completely different characters from a different dimension. Our existing dark Skylanders (Dark Spyro, Dark Blast Zone, etc) arent related to these new guys in any way. Their elements are the same as ours, so we would see two new darklanders of each element. When they unlock a dark gate we would see what appears to be darklands on the other side (I imagine it would be a lot of purple and red hues in the water and sky and the earth would be a combination of black and dark orange with a lot of jagged shapes.Thats just a rought idea anyway).

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I REALLY want to see four player coop for the story and up to 4 player versions of the arena modes. I know at least a couple others have mentioned this, I like that someone threw the term Smash Bros out there, that would be awesome!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:59 31/12/2013 by MacXIII
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#287 Posted: 18:15:36 31/12/2013
Quote: MacXIII
I havent read through all pages so apologies in advance if this idea rehashes any previous posts.

Skylanders: Kaos Alliance/Darklands/Something

The intro will show Kaos unveiling his new master plan to defeat the Skylanders and take over Skylands. He has found out how to summon "Darklanders" from an alternate "dark" dimension of Skylands. He uses his portal of power to open a rift between Skyland and "Darkland" (maybe DOOMland because its Kaos lol) and bring Darklanders to our world to fight the Skylanders. However, he is interrupted by Eon who stops Kaos midway into the process of opening the portal, but 32 new "darklanders" have already been summoned into Skylands during the process. There is an explosion of darkness from the portal as the process is stopped and Eon is able to escape and bring 16 (2 of each element) of the new darklanders back with him. He initially planned to imprison them until he could figure out how to send them back but he realizes that they arent necessarily "evil" just because they come from a place called Darkland. Eon recruits them as Skylanders to help defeat Kaos and figure out how to help them get back home. Meanwhile, a storm has been brewing due to the mixing of the Darkland that came through the portal with the Skylands, creating "Dark gates" throughout Skylands (1-2 new dark gates in each level) that only the new "Darklanders" can open. Back at Kaos' castle, he has managed to convince the 16 remaining darklanders that Eon was the one who ruined their lives by taking them out of Darkland, so they have pledged loyalty to him (or he can evilize them or something, the point is 16 of the darklanders are fighting for him). There will be 17 levels in the game, each one is the Skylanders stopping one of the evil darklanders with a boss fight against the darklander at the end of the level with one additional level as the culminating fight against Kaos. The boss fights can be varied by having some of the evil darklanders aided by Kaos' minions or contraptions during the fight, while some can be regular slug fests. For example one of the evil tech darklanders can invent a huge robot suit out of old arkeyan parts laying around and the fight can be against him in his mechanical suit. The final level can be against a super powered creature or deity from darkland that Kaos managed to figure out how to summon from talking to his evil darklanders, a truly evil monster who has plagued darklands forever (a truly menacing bad guy unlike our inept Kaos). After the final battle the defeated darklanders could be sent back to their homes by Eon after realizing the Kaos was the real bad guy (since he summoned the worst monster of darklands and everything) but the Darklanders that fought with the Skylanders decide to stay and continue helping their new friends.

For clarification: The Darklanders aren't just dark versions of our Skylanders, they are completely different characters from a different dimension. Our existing dark Skylanders (Dark Spyro, Dark Blast Zone, etc) arent related to these new guys in any way. Their elements are the same as ours, so we would see two new darklanders of each element. When they unlock a dark gate we would see what appears to be darklands on the other side (I imagine it would be a lot of purple and red hues in the water and sky and the earth would be a combination of black and dark orange with a lot of jagged shapes.Thats just a rought idea anyway).

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I REALLY want to see four player coop for the story and up to 4 player versions of the arena modes. I know at least a couple others have mentioned this, I like that someone threw the term Smash Bros out there, that would be awesome!

This is an AWESOME idea! If you don't mind, could I kind of work on it? What I like to do is take ideas, than make them into a game for them. Not an actual game, just the characters, storyline, etc.
---
#hu
MacXIII Green Sparx Gems: 478
#288 Posted: 18:54:34 31/12/2013
Of course, glad you like it!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#289 Posted: 19:01:47 31/12/2013
You're welcome, it really is a cool idea. The hardest part will be thinking of the characters.
---
#hu
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#290 Posted: 19:07:52 31/12/2013
I've got an idea for a few dark landers. I'm talking an evil hat, fire kaiju, crystal knight, tron kangaroo, a Venus fly trap gremlin, electric elf, and a fox made of blue fire.

Let's PM!

And how about we call it "World Of Kaos"
Preezrak Green Sparx Gems: 179
#291 Posted: 20:43:25 31/12/2013
Articulated figures that can detach from the base.
#292 Posted: 03:11:21 01/01/2014
Simple idea: Bring on the bad guys...imagine every bad guy to date and release a character. Introduce online gameplay where an army of real bad guys attack you during gameplay with your regular skylanders. All bad guys will have defense and can counter attacks, making this much more involved.

This game will introduce physical battle accessories to improve stats of your character in the digital world. A series of events make skylanders less favored in Skylands, and therefore must regroup.

Ending of the game sends the skylanders into another dimension/space for the next adventure. It doesn't end on a favorable note as part of a cliffhanger. Think of it as the Star Wars ESB of the franchise. Keep the fun, but this would be a darker episode.

16 bad guys
16 good guys / cores
8 reposes
8 lightcore
2 adventure packs / 2 battle packs
4 Battle Accessory Packs

Oh, and you can be Kaos and Master Eon.

Make it happen, TFB.
---
Edited 18 times - Last edited at 03:26:32 01/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
Triumph Blue Sparx Gems: 508
#293 Posted: 17:45:15 01/01/2014
Skylanders 4 should be a soccer game. There are plenty of characters to build multiple squads and play them against each other. Kick around countdown even! And with soccer's world wide appeal it's a can't miss. Something needs to challenge FIFA anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:54 02/01/2014 by Triumph
Preezrak Green Sparx Gems: 179
#294 Posted: 02:55:48 02/01/2014
Networked PvP.
#295 Posted: 01:05:25 06/01/2014
Quote: Triumph
Skylanders 4 should be a soccer game. There are plenty of characters to build multiple squads and play them against each other. Kick around countdown even! And with soccer's world wide appeal it's a can't miss. Something needs to challenge FIFA anyway.

No please no, only a spin off or mini game with this never a full game. Skylanders needs to stay a dungeon crawler. And not everyone likes soccer or sports in general, I like dungeon crawlers and RPG's. You want a free form game, go play DI, you want Soccer go play FIFA, you want Football, go play Madden, you want Racing and or combat, play GTA, you want a shooter, go play Black Op's or Halo, etc. etc....
---
#296 Posted: 02:26:52 06/01/2014
Quote: ninja9351
I predict we will have Skylanders Spacial Wonders or something like that that intruduces 2 new elements, Time and Temporal.

Time Characters could manipulate the movement speed, of them selves and/or enemies. Or could reverse the last attack of the target.

Temporal characters could teleport or create wormholes.

There may also be a new tech advancement such as motercore or reaction.
Motercores could move while on the Portal and reaction Skylanders could react to heat, placement, or light.

There would probably be 4 new characters per element.
1 New Lightcore per element.
1 New what ever the new tech advancement is per element.
Then 2 Returning Skylanders per element.

The level cap would go up to 25.
There would be about 14 full levels and 3-4 boss fights.

2 New Adventure Packs, one with a Time figure and one with a Temporal figure.
2 New Battle Packs each with 1 New Character of the traditional elements and one S2,S3 or S4.

All, but the first few levels would be in the Skylands but the rest would be in Space.
One of the levels would feature Star Strikes home world and one level would feature a cluster of asteroides from which Flashwing came.

Now for the story, Kaos when thrown out of the volcano at the end went so high that he almost went into Space. When he saw all that was out there to conquer he plotted to go there and take over it. After building a rocket ship to flung himselfe into Space he began take over planets and forcing the natives into working for him. Now the Skylanders must defeat Kaos but they can only do it with the Spacial Skylanders (The Temporal and Time Characters)

Of course all previously released Skylanders would work.
There would be 1 Giant chest per level and 8 Swap zones through the game.
There would also be 1 duel elemental zone per level as well a Time and Space elemental zones.

If I think of anything else I wiil most certainly add to this.

You do realize temporal means "having to do with time" , right?
---
#297 Posted: 04:11:54 06/01/2014
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Triumph

No please no, only a spin off or mini game with this never a full game. Skylanders needs to stay a dungeon crawler. And not everyone likes soccer or sports in general, I like dungeon crawlers and RPG's. You want a free form game, go play DI, you want Soccer go play FIFA, you want Football, go play Madden, you want Racing and or combat, play GTA, you want a shooter, go play Black Op's or Halo, etc. etc....

I agree....we aren't Super Mario.
---
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#298 Posted: 07:35:19 06/01/2014
Is it possible to only have a new game with no new characters? Would that not do well? I just feel flooded from characters from the first 3 games. And I feel that they could spend a lot on gameplay. I'd love to have alternating storylines.
trapshadow77 Blue Sparx Gems: 520
#299 Posted: 09:35:33 06/01/2014
I would love if skylanders 4 embraces the giants and swappers.
8 new giants
8 new swappers
8 reposed giants
8 reposed swappers
8 or 16 creative new skylanders
8 or 16 new cores
16 reposed cores
8 lightcores
I know that this probably won't happen, but I would love it if they mentioned the giants more than they did in SSF.
---
smilie"I think someone forgot to invite me to become a Trap Master."smilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#300 Posted: 21:24:20 06/01/2014
please no new elements... adding new types just for the sake of it is the worst idea ever... pokemon fairy type proves it
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me