Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
skylanders 4 whats your idea
swappers99 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#1 Posted: 08:13:24 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
what will skylanders 4 be called and what will it introduce?
---
sorry, www.DarkSpyro.com can not show you this users post.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 08:17:25 02/09/2013
Um... IDK?

We should talk about Skylanders 10?
---
BashBigFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1695
#3 Posted: 08:25:17 02/09/2013
Swap force has yet to come out... Its like we are activision trying to pull ideas as soon as the new series comes out smilie

On top of my head skylanders with transform abilities like morpher would be nice
#4 Posted: 08:26:03 02/09/2013
Giant swapper!
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#5 Posted: 08:40:08 02/09/2013
I don't care what it'll be called or what new features it will have, as long as they don't announce it before releasing every Swap Force figure and as long as it doesn't require you having to buy a lot more figures or a new portal. Although, knowing Activision, that would probably be the case.
#6 Posted: 08:41:33 02/09/2013
They will announce it in Feb 2014
---
SkyMum Blue Sparx Gems: 731
#7 Posted: 08:56:36 02/09/2013
Skylanders - The Bad Guys
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#8 Posted: 13:00:49 02/09/2013
How about Skylanders that can switch a special piece ,for example: you got a hedgehog skylander with spikes on his back BUT he also comes with 2 exchangeble pieces being a diamond back and one covered with fur.You can pop out the spiky piece and put in another one changing his look in game and in real .It also affects the gameplay.Every piece supports one of his attackst.

Or how about Skylanders Dual Power......you got 64 new charackters no reposes or lightcores.Every newby got a main element and a side element. There are 8 newcore charackters in every element lets take fire:There is a pure fire charekter a fire- life ,fire- tech,fire-earth,fire-water,fire-magic,fire-life,fire-undead and a fire-air Skylander.And that is,going on with every element.Mabey a burning buterfly or how about an undead Golding for tech and undead.
---
i am trash
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#9 Posted: 13:10:46 02/09/2013
How about skylanders personalities (lame name but whatever) you have a skylander and it has a thing on its back that you twist and then it plays in a completely different way.

Ex. A sword skylander- uses powerful strikes to make like waves (so long distance attack), and then an area attack that stabs the sword into the ground and press a to release shock waves.

Now you twist the thing on his back, he goes beserk with melee attacks, and he could be flashing all over the place like a ninja smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:11:02 02/09/2013 by Ninpire
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 13:19:02 02/09/2013
My idea is that there are 4 new "Kaotic" elements, with 5 skylanders in each. Then 4 core skylanders for the original 8 elements, and 2 reposes.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#11 Posted: 13:49:05 02/09/2013
Quote: Takadox360
How about Skylanders that can switch a special piece ,for example: you got a hedgehog skylander with spikes on his back BUT he also comes with 2 exchangeble pieces being a diamond back and one covered with fur.You can pop out the spiky piece and put in another one changing his look in game and in real .It also affects the gameplay.Every piece supports one of his attackst.

Or how about Skylanders Dual Power......you got 64 new charackters no reposes or lightcores.Every newby got a main element and a side element. There are 8 newcore charackters in every element lets take fire:There is a pure fire charekter a fire- life ,fire- tech,fire-earth,fire-water,fire-magic,fire-life,fire-undead and a fire-air Skylander.And that is,going on with every element.Mabey a burning buterfly or how about an undead Golding for tech and undead.

These both are very cool. I would love to have a little hedgehog that I can switch his spikes, or a diamondback.
---
#hu
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#12 Posted: 13:53:35 02/09/2013
If Takadox's idea were real I would want a Water Penguin that has Water shooting wings but you can change them into flying wings.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#13 Posted: 15:22:40 02/09/2013
I have 3 ideas. Skylanders enemies were you have new skylanders and you have a new enemies selection that you can play as, Skylanders super elements where you have new elements to play as, and Skylanders sidekicks were you can combine all the skylanders in groups of 2 or if you get all of them you can combine them into one super skylander.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#14 Posted: 15:52:26 02/09/2013
I hope Malefor will arrive in future games if that is even possible.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#15 Posted: 16:09:01 02/09/2013
skylander chompyblast o.o
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16 Posted: 16:10:44 02/09/2013
whatever it is
DONT BRING BACK STEALTH ELF!!!!!
#17 Posted: 16:25:39 02/09/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
whatever it is

wait you hate stealth elf now?
---
#18 Posted: 16:26:47 02/09/2013
Quote: Windumup
Quote: NINJAsk11
whatever it is

wait you hate stealth elf now?

look at my signature, look at my nightmares, look at my GUESTBOOK!
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#19 Posted: 17:57:11 02/09/2013
Skylanders MMO. lol, jk.

I hope they made the portal with a lot more forward thinking this time. I am sure it is not cost effective to sell the starter pack with figures, game and portal so hopefully 4,5,6 etc won't need a new one!

I love some of the new ideas so far smilie

I would like to see a new game only, no new figures, no new portal, just a more mature game. I don't mean "adult" I just mean, harder puzzles, more complex game play, slightly darker themes etc.

Maybe other modes like a Smash Bros mode smilie

Skylanders Nano would suck. You could fit 1000 figures on the portal but not see one of them smilie
#20 Posted: 18:00:20 02/09/2013
Skylanders: Giants Reborn
Plot: Kaos has found the Giganto-Gem, the stone that gives Giants their power and has turned into Mega-Kaos!
Figures: S2 Giants: Root Absorb Tree Rex (The sequoia smash makes roots that suck enemys health and give it to you) Apollo Bouncer (Hold 2nd attack for Gigantic Rocket like the Apollo) Medusa Blast Crusher (Stone Gaze shoots out Rock Snakes) Wonder Wing Swarm ( Press attack 3 while flying to flu faster) Eye Flyer Eye Brawl (2 Mini Eyes come up when you use the Eye Fly) Aquatic Attacker Thumpback (the slide creates a Tidal Wave) Super Swords Ninjini (Hold attack 1 to get Super Swords for a limited time)
New Giants:
Magic: Moonster, a black Cyclops with a Moon Staff that shoots Night Blasts.
Undead: Tendoom, a Skeleton Horse that can kick and launch his possesed saddle
Life: Chimpantree, a wise gorrila with cosmic powers
Water: Tidal Wave, a turtle with wave summoning and seaweed shooting abilites
Fire: Blasteroid, a giant meteor that can shoot balls of fire
Air: Whiplash, a dragonfly that can shoot sonic blasts from his wings
Earth: Bandage Barrage, A four armed mummy that can punch, throw quicksand traps and shoot waves of sand.
Tech: Viros, a computer virus in the shape of Mega Man that can hack enemys.
New Corelanders: TBC
Returnees: TBC
---
nyeheheheheh

#21 Posted: 18:50:37 02/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Skylanders: Giants Reborn
Plot: Kaos has found the Giganto-Gem, the stone that gives Giants their power and has turned into Mega-Kaos!
Figures: S2 Giants: Root Absorb Tree Rex (The sequoia smash makes roots that suck enemys health and give it to you) Apollo Bouncer (Hold 2nd attack for Gigantic Rocket like the Apollo) Medusa Blast Crusher (Stone Gaze shoots out Rock Snakes) Wonder Wing Swarm ( Press attack 3 while flying to flu faster) Eye Flyer Eye Brawl (2 Mini Eyes come up when you use the Eye Fly) Aquatic Attacker Thumpback (the slide creates a Tidal Wave) Super Swords Ninjini (Hold attack 1 to get Super Swords for a limited time)
New Giants:
Magic: Moonster, a black Cyclops with a Moon Staff that shoots Night Blasts.
Undead: Tendoom, a Skeleton Horse that can kick and launch his possesed saddle
Life: Chimpantree, a wise gorrila with cosmic powers
Water: Tidal Wave, a turtle with wave summoning and seaweed shooting abilites
Fire: Blasteroid, a giant meteor that can shoot balls of fire
Air: Whiplash, a dragonfly that can shoot sonic blasts from his wings
Earth: Bandage Barrage, A four armed mummy that can punch, throw quicksand traps and shoot waves of sand.
Tech: Viros, a computer virus in the shape of Mega Man that can hack enemys.
New Corelanders: TBC
Returnees: TBC

I like the S2 Giants idea, but it's too late to add new giants.
---
#hu
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#22 Posted: 19:12:50 02/09/2013
I actually want a game that focuses on the skylanders more than characters like Flynn,Cali, and Hugo. I think the fourth game should be like this. Spyro has a conspiracy theory that some skylanders have turned evil so, he does on a undercover mission with 16 new skylanders to find out some info. 1/4th way into the game he battles hex and cynder that was attacking a village and defeats them. Running back to report to eon he heard kaos talking to hex and cynder. Kaos was saying he he had more DNA he could create more skylander clones like cynder and hex. How do you guys like the idea so far
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#23 Posted: 19:24:22 02/09/2013
Whatever it is, most of the ideas users have come up with they have one thing missing- there is no 'new' types of skylanders. (LCs, giants, swappers)
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
#24 Posted: 22:07:47 02/09/2013
Quote: Takadox360

Quote: skylandergiants
Whatever it is, most of the ideas users have come up with they have one thing missing- there is no 'new' types of skylanders. (LCs, giants, swappers)

If those do look like special skylanders, you are crazy.
---
#hu
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#25 Posted: 01:23:22 03/09/2013
How about controlling multiple Skylanders at once?
Perhaps 2-5 per player.
Or maybe Nano Force, only everything else is small. Normal-landers are huge, Giants are titans. Of course there's some difficulty, as you'll get swarmed by armies.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#26 Posted: 01:48:46 03/09/2013
Skylanders: Real Estate
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#27 Posted: 01:56:24 03/09/2013
either nano,super or kaos alliance
---
THE END IS NEAR
#28 Posted: 02:05:31 03/09/2013
Is nano force confirmed or is it made up? Also if there would be 16 nano force skylanders they should be in blind packs and release all on wave 1 . Also if you buy a box of 16 you would get no doubles
---
#29 Posted: 02:08:51 03/09/2013
Sorry for double post but I have some ideas for nano force skylanders. The first one is a rain droplet water skylander. The second one is a clam water skylander that spits out spiked pearls. The other one is a fire mouse.
---
#30 Posted: 02:33:53 03/09/2013
If there is any blind buy Skylander figures I will be done with the series
---
#31 Posted: 02:48:54 03/09/2013
Well if they do the same think like pokemon rumble u and if you buy the whole box you would get no old ones. And if there is 16 nanos and they are like 3 or 4 dollars I think it would be a good deal
---
#32 Posted: 03:08:50 03/09/2013
Quote: Slobbertooth123
I actually want a game that focuses on the skylanders more than characters like Flynn,Cali, and Hugo. I think the fourth game should be like this. Spyro has a conspiracy theory that some skylanders have turned evil so, he does on a undercover mission with 16 new skylanders to find out some info. 1/4th way into the game he battles hex and cynder that was attacking a village and defeats them. Running back to report to eon he heard kaos talking to hex and cynder. Kaos was saying he he had more DNA he could create more skylander clones like cynder and hex. How do you guys like the idea so far

Maybe the boss fights can be your anti lander?

example
spyro takes on dark spyro
dark spyro takes on Light spyro (Not saying light varient)
Wind up takes on Wind down (Ugh no just made a horrible joke that I shant say again)
---
#33 Posted: 03:22:24 03/09/2013
Windumup they are more like perfect copies of skylanders. So you can say they are evil skylanders. Like evil hex and evil wind up. Only kaos can tell the difference because they emit evil magic.
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#34 Posted: 07:23:14 03/09/2013
Skylanders element swapping !
Some new guys with to elements instead of one !
So like
Flare lizard ! Press a button and it becomes ice lizzard. Get it ?
Or (youll hate this unless you dont have ghost roaster. Actually even so youll hate this) all three games in one but with more levels. In this you can sorta do something like using swap force in the first game (this game) and there will be new skylanders and activision will release the old ones and the game will be called... SKYLANDERS UNIVERSE
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#35 Posted: 11:47:28 03/09/2013
I actually have another idea for skylanders 4. Kaos finds a time machine and uses it to alter the past off all the skylanders. So spyro and the only new skylander a time altering skylander go and stop kaos from altering history
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:55:45 03/09/2013 by Slobbertooth123
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#36 Posted: 11:59:15 03/09/2013
Yeah, but then we might not be able to bring back all our figures into it.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#37 Posted: 12:12:19 03/09/2013
Quote: SkyMum
Skylanders - The Bad Guys

Double length episode, with good guys and bad guys....THIS! Seriously, just work on content and gameplay branching, Activision. The rest will fall into place.

Imagine releasing the first half in October, that ends in a cliffhanger...and then releasing the next game next June. Each game has two waves, keep it easy, keep it streaming.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:14:57 03/09/2013 by GhostRoaster
#38 Posted: 12:17:32 03/09/2013
Quote: Slobbertooth123
I actually have another idea for skylanders 4. Kaos finds a time machine and uses it to alter the past off all the skylanders. So spyro and the only new skylander a time altering skylander go and stop kaos from altering history

That could happen.

Then Eon gets new Skylanders.

And you can use old one because it doesn't affect the real world.
---
#39 Posted: 12:18:09 03/09/2013
@doomslicer well you can only use spyro and the time traveling skylander at first but then when you fix history you can replay as those skylanders you saved.
---
#40 Posted: 21:10:44 03/09/2013
A game where every level is a certain character's backsotry
---
#41 Posted: 21:18:28 03/09/2013
Yea awesomerockets
---
talon4000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#42 Posted: 21:23:44 03/09/2013
two main new features, the new type has an expansion magnet on them that you can use to attach a suit of armor using a similar technique to swapforce, either all armor wearing skylanders can use the same armors, (less appealing) or each armored skylander has their own set of armor. and armor would allow access to new areas and greatly increased armor stat, however it would need to be limited, either with a time limit or reducing capability while on so that you wouldn't just wear it all the time.

And Online Multiplayer. I understand that they want to protect kids, but there are ways to do it, and still allow people to play with their friends online. 4 player would be sweet, my friend has 4 boys and they would love to all be able to play, if all on one screen would probably start fighting shortly after, but whatever.
#43 Posted: 21:34:14 03/09/2013
As said above, if they decide to cancel the series, I would want a collection, 3 Games on 1 Disk, All HD Graphics, No more Wii Support because every once in a while they would add "Quests", Story's about 6 chapters through updates, however there would be some quests that are payed for by either getting a a "Quest Pack" in retail or buying the DLC for the same price. Only a few "Quests" would be payed for and NO figures are bought online. There is also 4 Player Online/Local Co-op/PvP modes and an infinite dungeon crawler mode too. All characters can be used in ANY level, but they do a big thing and realese 8 new giants, 8 new swappers (4 new Swap-Powers, Telekineses, Cloning, Rampage, and Lasers) And 16 new corelanders. There are Giant Zones, Movement Zones, and Swap-Power Zones in every level too.
---
nyeheheheheh

#44 Posted: 00:46:03 04/09/2013
First off, they will never drop the Wii, second off, the new giants/swaplanders wouldn't fit into the story line.
---
#hu
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#45 Posted: 00:49:38 04/09/2013
Skylanders that are 2 elements? New elements? I don't know.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#46 Posted: 00:49:49 04/09/2013
Wii version will be around till they feel the systems time is over. I see skylander 4 still having xbox360 and ps3 as well. 2-3yrs form now they might cancel support of those paltforms
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#47 Posted: 09:44:38 04/09/2013
skylanders battle suits

eg:
battle suits that upgrade skylanders and have their own abilitys
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
#48 Posted: 16:45:15 04/09/2013
^like mega evolution for pokemon?
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#49 Posted: 19:23:07 04/09/2013
Well first there were skylanders, then giant skylanders, then swapable skylanders, maybe next is mini skylanders (like sidekick sized?)

OR

some other gimmick not yet known, maybe have Kaos form his own skylander team of evil either by them wanting to or being controlled by some funny looking cartoony hat item he finds/makes. Maybe a game where he isnt the main villian and a greater evil appears and kaos is forced to team up with the skylanders (while plotting to double cross them) or teaming with this evil (and planning to double cross them, thou this maybe what swap force has to do with in regards to his mother?)

Time will tell. Pokemon I thought would die off, 1997 I was playing pokemon in high school and now it's like 15 years later and pokemon x&y are due out next month.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#50 Posted: 04:40:07 05/09/2013
I was thinking because this is the 4th game maybe they should make the game 4 player

I also made up 'Skylanders Legends Return' so the fogotten ones from Spyro's Adventure can come back, and it'll make a really good story!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me