Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > our own character dialogue and conections
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
our own character dialogue and conections [CLOSED]
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#51 Posted: 11:26:03 13/02/2008
my

name shadowkill
wolf

home shadowrock

good/bad Evil

Family Claw {father} Blackflower {Mouther}

Here Tham music http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-TGhfjFRzY
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#52 Posted: 11:04:46 28/04/2008
Mine is; Sweet Shadow; Home; darkness; Family: died; Friends:shadowblade; Enemy:CyberClaw. (Note) CyberClaw and Sweet Shadow want to take over the universe, but they are NOT trying to work together.Sweet Shadow is getting in the way of CyberClaw's "invading" skills. CyberClaw promised REVENGE on Sweet shadow. Her Quote was this : 'You will not win. I say you will be destroyed! CyberClaw Shall rule!'' This is Sweet Shadow's quote: ''You will not win. I'm keeping a close watch on you.You will NOT win!!!!'' (Like my characters?) smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Last edited at 11:08:23 28/04/2008 by Invader Zarra
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#53 Posted: 15:58:02 30/05/2008
i'v got multiple characters

akira (a-key-ra): a lab experiment gone horribly wrong and now seeks it resaon for being

kisaragi (key-s-a-ragi): once a soldier now a combat teacher

X-heketchis (x-heck-chis): once the darkmasters second in command (before gaul and cynder) now has a mission to distroy his former master

not much but there you go
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
Last edited at 22:38:26 30/05/2008 by X-heketchis
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me