Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
....oh Ash... [CLOSED]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#51 Posted: 01:41:03 13/05/2013
Quote: Metallo
It's probably because her religious parents have sheltered her from the world. I hate to draw conclusions, but it's the only thing that makes sense. Not really her fault.

You know there's being over protective right?
My aunt is not religious and she's very over protective. Doesn't even let her kids go outside without an adult she trust watching.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#52 Posted: 01:46:10 13/05/2013
Quote: wspyro
It's probably because her religious parents have sheltered her from the world. I hate to draw conclusions, but it's the only thing that makes sense. Not really her fault.

My aunt is not religious and she's very over protective. Doesn't even let her kids go outside without an adult she trust watching.

True.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#53 Posted: 01:47:20 13/05/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Whats a furrie?

Excusable because of her age.
A furry is one who dresses as a form of animal, often in a fluffy costume. The reasons being, well, you're not old enough to that part.

Whos the Fresh Prince?

Unless she grew up in the 90's or earlier, it's doubtful she would know

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Whats Portal?

This is just, no. You should of the great video-game known as Portal. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Whats a tardis?

Unless she watches Doctor Who, which depending on where she lives, if she has Netflix, and what package of satelite/cable tv she has this could be excused.
The Tardis is the blue phone box the Doctor uses to travel through time and space.

What's creepypasta?

Inexcusable.
Creepypastas are scray stories based on various things. I suggest you look up "Creepy Black" and "Lost Silver". A couple of my favorites. smilie

What's tumblrs?

*facepalm*
Words cannot describe...

What does that mean?

What's a Muslim?

Really? You don't know what a Muslim is?
A Muslim is one who follows the religion of Islam. (inB4 "What's Islam?")
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#54 Posted: 02:49:42 13/05/2013

That may be what i hate most about being a kid today. Everyone is waaaaaaaaay overprotective. I'm more suited for life in the 50's, where i could actually DO something. I'm confined to my house, and that gets boring.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#55 Posted: 20:37:59 13/05/2013
Quote: X-Treme

That may be what i hate most about being a kid today. Everyone is waaaaaaaaay overprotective. I'm more suited for life in the 50's, where i could actually DO something. I'm confined to my house, and that gets boring.

Either parents are overprotective or under protective these days. Some parents don't care what their kids do.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#56 Posted: 18:37:41 20/05/2013
Quote: papa123
Cut him some slack. He dose not know everything. No one does.

Exactly. Except I'm not a him. Why does everyone on here assume I'm male? Its confusing.....

Your name is ASH Starkindle, so people think you are a boy.
---
you never saw me
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#57 Posted: 21:12:36 20/05/2013
Ashe is generally the female version of Ash. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#58 Posted: 21:22:37 20/05/2013
Quote: papa123
Cut him some slack. He dose not know everything. No one does.

Exactly. Except I'm not a him. Why does everyone on here assume I'm male? Its confusing.....

For some reason a lot of people assume me as male as well. Maybe it's because my username has two male skylanders in it. *sigh*

I so want to change my username.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#59 Posted: 21:25:12 20/05/2013

Though it's more common for religious parents to be over protective.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#60 Posted: 00:31:53 21/05/2013
For me at least, when on the internet, I assume boy unless something says otherwise. This something otherwise could lead me to assume female for a male.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#61 Posted: 00:42:08 21/05/2013
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: X-Treme

Either parents are overprotective or under protective these days. Some parents don't care what their kids do.

Underprotective would be great. I'd be able to do lots of things that i would LIKE to do but can't.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me