Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Le Debate Topic [CLOSED]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#1 Posted: 12:33:25 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
so people have been wanting more "seriousness" in this section so why not this so basically you debate about topics and **** but don't ****ing turn this topic into a war cause i swear to god i will kill you
so yeah, debate about certain topics here, like
religion
p.s i put the le in the title just for semp
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 13:34:19 07/05/2013
this is a good idea.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#3 Posted: 14:39:22 07/05/2013
bon jovi sucks
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 14:53:19 07/05/2013
Real vs. Fake.

Please don't kill me.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#5 Posted: 14:59:29 07/05/2013
*Insert totes srs post here plz*

---

Here's a serious question:
Do we even need serious topics in Stuff and Nonsense?
There's always Idle Chatter for some seriousness.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#6 Posted: 15:33:19 07/05/2013
lets all fight about spyro vs skypandas and go kill the people who call it skypandas then the people calling it skypandas can lie and say it was a typo or pandas r cute or **** and then the skyros go i h8 spiro cos its rly old nd **** nd i sai yh well spypandas is **** then i say omg look i make a new game, spypandas, then we r distracted and ****.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#7 Posted: 15:49:51 07/05/2013
You are a chauvinistic Fox News viewer because you flush the toilet after each use!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8 Posted: 15:53:17 07/05/2013
I AM AGAINST THIS TOPIC

DAS RITE
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 16:20:41 07/05/2013
First point of discussion: drop the "le" from the title. Ya dang Reddit-lover. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#10 Posted: 16:28:52 07/05/2013
chruistians r gay
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#11 Posted: 19:30:55 07/05/2013
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
DICSUSSION OF GEM RACISM
---
cry baby, I am
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#12 Posted: 19:34:10 07/05/2013
Quote: WUMBOSIMPSON
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
DICSUSSION OF GEM RACISM

Not an issue, unless people take it too seriously, which I personally haven't seen.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#13 Posted: 20:39:59 07/05/2013
Cornholioism.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#14 Posted: 20:41:44 07/05/2013
I hate mushrooms on my pizza
#15 Posted: 20:42:05 07/05/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle

Agreed. And anchovies. <.<;
---
#16 Posted: 20:43:48 07/05/2013

Quote: HIR

[User Posted Image]
..... I stole HIR's bit *skips away*
#17 Posted: 20:44:28 07/05/2013

Agree. And
pineapple and a lotta other crap.I only like bacon, pepperoni, cheese, olives, sausage, and frence fries on my pizza.
#18 Posted: 20:45:12 07/05/2013

Agree. And
pineapple and a lotta other crap.I only like bacon, pepperoni, cheese, olives, sausage, and frence fries on my pizza.

French fries? Girl, if you asked for that on your pizza in New York, they'd throw you in prison. <.<
---
#19 Posted: 20:46:29 07/05/2013
You gaiz are naming all my favorite pizza toppings smilie Adleast we can all agree on pepperoni... right?
#20 Posted: 20:50:11 07/05/2013

Agree. And

French fries? Girl, if you asked for that on your pizza in New York, they'd throw you in prison. <.<

Why?????
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#21 Posted: 20:53:01 07/05/2013
Quote: Rendar
Cornholioism.

one true religion
#22 Posted: 21:31:42 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep
You gaiz are naming all my favorite pizza toppings smilie Adleast we can all agree on pepperoni... right?

pepperoni master race
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#23 Posted: 21:34:05 07/05/2013
ugh anchovies
ugh olives
ugh pineapples
ugh cheese
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#24 Posted: 21:38:20 07/05/2013
JalapeƱos + pepperoni + lotsa cheese = happy me.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#25 Posted: 21:40:06 07/05/2013
Quote: BigBoom
JalapeƱos + pepperoni + lotsa cheese = happy me.

_______
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#26 Posted: 21:41:45 07/05/2013
Religion is stupid. Someone had to say it.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#27 Posted: 21:48:25 07/05/2013
I like mushrooms on my pizza....
e.e
And olives.
And cheese. (That is, if only I wasn't Lactose-intolerant....)
Anchovies also seem like they'd be good..
Also Pepperoni...
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#28 Posted: 21:49:48 07/05/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is now a pizza topic.....
#29 Posted: 21:51:14 07/05/2013
Homosexual marriage should be allowed.
#30 Posted: 21:52:12 07/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic

_______
#31 Posted: 21:52:58 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator

I agree.
#32 Posted: 21:56:34 07/05/2013

I agree with you.
#33 Posted: 21:57:43 07/05/2013
I swear there's a user here that wants all homosexuals to leave the site. :S I think their username is 'Dark Bro' but I'm not sure.
#34 Posted: 21:58:30 07/05/2013
The US needs stricter gun laws.

I'm against the death penalty.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#35 Posted: 21:59:09 07/05/2013
I swear there's a user here that wants all homosexuals to leave the site. :S I think their username is 'Dark Bro' but I'm not sure.

That's Sunburn Fan 1. Did he really say that? smilie
#36 Posted: 22:00:19 07/05/2013
Quote: DummyZ

That's Sunburn Fan 1. Did he really say that? smilie

Something to that extent, yes.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#37 Posted: 22:17:11 07/05/2013
Legalisation of abortion is a very topical issue in Ireland right now. I think it should be legalised. It's an issue that piques my interest more than people might think.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#38 Posted: 22:28:39 07/05/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Legalisation of abortion is a very topical issue in Ireland right now. I think it should be legalised. It's an issue that piques my interest more than people might think.

I agree.
---
but i love it all smooth
#39 Posted: 22:53:06 07/05/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182

I agree, it should be legalized.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#40 Posted: 00:24:49 08/05/2013
Didn't we have one of these topics? Didn't it crash and burn, then explode into a ball of fire?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 00:26:52 08/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Didn't we have one of these topics? Didn't it crash and burn, then explode into a ball of fire?

shhhhhhhhhhh
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#42 Posted: 00:33:28 08/05/2013
Metallo's Philosophies
-------------------------

I'm all for the 2nd amendment. I grew up with guns, I've been shooting since I was no taller than a coffee table. But come on, unless you're in the military, you don't need an assault rifle. I support the ban.

Abortion should be totally up to the family. The government has absolutely no right to make that decision.

I'm all for making a profit, but not until the working man can survive. First things first.

90% of the time, teachers shouldn't be blamed for bad grades. Unless you're "special", it really all comes down to effort.

When it comes to public schools and religion, all faiths should be accepted and none shall be prejudiced nor favored more than any other.

Animals should be treated fairly. They're just as important to the planet as we are, if not more.

What's wrong with being gay? Whether it's a choice or not, what's wrong with it?

Speaking of the planet, I'm not a total "green freak", but I do think we have a problem with sustainability, especially the U.S.A and the Middle East. Global warming is real and it's a problem, and anyone who disagrees is either blind, stupid, or both.

And finally, don't worry about what's accepted by society and what's not. Just go through your life believing in your dreams, doing what makes you happy, and trying your best at everything you do. Isn't that what we all want?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:05 08/05/2013 by Metallo
#43 Posted: 00:41:59 08/05/2013
Omg my turn!

The war in Iraq is pointless
America is stupid
The government is stupid
Same-Sex marriage should be legal
Segregation should be banned NATION wide.
We should care more about the people who are in the military. During the Boston bombing, a car bomb went off in Iraq. All this got was a small slide because everyone was freaking the **** out about a bomb that killed 3 people.
School should be illegal. I never remember agreeing to it....probably was in the Itunes Term and Conditions. (jk)
The government isn't about the people anymore, its about money, power, and the chances of being reelected.
Everyone is special, doesn't matter if your gay, bi, trans, straight, cute, ugly, stupid, smart, black, white, male, female, nor any other nationality. We are all the same. If you don't like someone because of who they are, please, go **** yourself or kill yourself.
If you make fun of the Special Ed, you are dumber than you think they are. They can't fight back and sometimes they don't know what you mean when you say things like that to them.
I strongly believe there should be a country where they have the Hunger Games.......just saying. (jk)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#44 Posted: 00:45:48 08/05/2013
Omg my turn!

America is stupid
The government is stupid
We should care more about the people who are in the military. During the Boston bombing, a car bomb went off in Iraq. All this got was a small slide because everyone was freaking the **** out about a bomb that killed 3 people.
School should be illegal. I never remember agreeing to it....probably was in the Itunes Term and Conditions. (jk)
The government isn't about the people anymore, its about money, power, and the chances of being reelected.
Everyone is special, doesn't matter if your gay, bi, trans, straight, cute, ugly, stupid, smart, black, white, male, female, nor any other nationality. We are all the same. If you don't like someone because of who they are, please, go **** yourself or kill yourself.
If you make fun of the Special Ed, you are dumber than you think they are. They can't fight back and sometimes they don't know what you mean when you say things like that to them.
I strongly believe there should be a country where they have the Hunger Games.......just saying. (jk)

1. The Iraq conflict is over
2. Very prejudice comment
3. True, but it's not the president's fault
4. Agree
5. It already is
6. 100% agree
7. That's Capitalism for ya. Sucks but we're stuck with it.
8. I wouldn't say that. You can dislike someone for who they are if they're a stupid prat.
9. Some of them are much physically stronger than ordinary children....Not a very good idea at all.....
#45 Posted: 00:49:18 08/05/2013
Quote: Metallo
Omg my turn!

America is stupid
The government is stupid

4. Agree
5. It already is
6. 100% agree
8. I wouldn't say that. You can dislike someone for who they are if they're a stupid prat.
9. Some of them are much physically stronger than ordinary children....Not a very good idea at all.....

1. well, didnt know that ^.^
2. ......what..........

im confused...what?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 00:51:04 08/05/2013
Omg my turn!

America is stupid
The government is stupid

4. Agree
5. It already is
6. 100% agree

2. ......what..........

im confused...what?

I agree with most of it, but don't say "you can't hate someone because of who they are." If you're a terrible, cruel, selfish person I can hate you. But it's not because of race, sexuality, ethnicity, etc. It's because of who you are. You should rephrase that.
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#47 Posted: 00:51:07 08/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
bon jovi sucks

I completely disagree, but thats your opinion, so I don't care.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#48 Posted: 00:57:34 08/05/2013

4. Agree
5. It already is
6. 100% agree

2. ......what..........

im confused...what?

I agree with most of it, but don't say "you can't hate someone because of who they are." If you're a terrible, cruel, selfish person I can hate you. But it's not because of race, sexuality, ethnicity, etc. It's because of who you are. You should rephrase that.

is that better?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#49 Posted: 00:58:49 08/05/2013
YAY IT'S A REAL DEBATE TOPIC NOW

WOOO

YEAH

no
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me