Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Cory and Spyro (partial) [CLOSED]
Spyrois2cool4yu Gold Sparx Gems: 2391
#1 Posted: 01:40:47 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Cory and Spyro

By Cory (me)

Chapter 1
Alone

“Hello? Hello, is anyone there?” I yelled. “Spyro? Are you there? Flame? Cinder? Ember? Sparks? Where are you guys?” I started sobbing. “You...y-you said you'd never leave me alone.”
Spyro had promised me that he would give me a ride on his back. That we would fly through the sky together. He also promised me that he would put on his scouter so we could communicate with each other. Whether by cell phone, telephone, or some other device.
“Please. Can't you hear me Spyro?!?!” I continued.
But either he couldn't hear me, or he could and didn't call me.
I decided to take a look around the house. When I walked into the kitchen I saw a picture all of us on the table. It made me sad and upset at the same time.

“Where could they be?” I said. “They were just here.”

I threw myself on the living room chair and decided to watch some TV instead. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise coming from my bedroom so I paused the T.V. and went to investigate, and there, lying in my bed I saw him! Spyro!

Chapter 2
Imagination

When I went to hug him, he wasn't there...it was just my imagination. Dissappointed by my imagination, I went back to sit down and watch T.V. Later, around noon, there was nothing on T.V., so I got up and walked around the house some more. When I walked passed the sliding glass door, I saw the five of them jumping on the trampoline having fun. I even saw Ember kissing Spyro on the cheek...it was funny! Although, Spyro looked...kinda...well...a little annoyed. They were having so much fun, that I went out there to join them, only to discover that it was my imagination again! I went back inside, wondering what to do. I was so upset, that I wish I was at school. Can you believe that? But...then again...

Chapter 3
Paranoid

Then suddenly, I thought I heard another noise! “CREEK! CREEK! CREEK!”

Then I heard it again. “CREEK! CREEK! CREEK!”

It sounded like it was coming from the basement, so I crept slowly towards the stairs. As I got closer, the noise got louder and louder and louder! “CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK!” When I went down to the basement, the noise was just the sound of the house settling.

"Well, gee, that was a ripoff!" I said to myself.

But really I was scared. I then went back upstairs and saw that something was recording on the T.V., so I turned it on and to my surprise, one of my favorite shows was recording! So I sat down and watched it. It was a new episode so I was entertained for the time being anyway.
When my program was over, I heard a scratch, but I ignored it. Then that's when I started to hear a bunch of weird noises.
"Spyroooo! Spyroooo!"

Chapter 4
The Note

Then I heard the door bell ring. When I opened the door, it was just the mailman. "Package for Cory" he said.

"Thanks!" I said. Then I said out loud,"Thats funny, I don't remember ordering a package."

Presently, I was confused, but when I opened it, there was a note.

“Dear Cory, I'm the one who ordered this. It's for you, I hope you like it. Actually, there's more than one item in here.
Yours truly, Spyro”

Inside there was a 649 Pokéball set with a…GOLDEN POKÉBALL!?!? There was also a robot that did whatever I commanded it to do, and a mini vehicle that could shrink, grow, and transform into any kind of vehicle!

"Wow!" I said. “This is Amazing!”

When I threw the pokéball, my favorite Pokémon character, Bulbasaur, erupted from it.

"AMAZING times 650!" I said.

At that moment I didn't feel scared, alone, bored, or insecure anymore! It was the best gift ever!

Chapter 5
The Two of Us

After all of the excitement, I cooked myself some supper. I also gave Bulbasaur some Pokémon food. At that time, it was 6:00 p.m., so the two of us took a nap on the couch. I woke up at 7:30 p.m. Bulbasaur was still sleeping, so I quietly turned my head around. Then Bulbasaur's eyes opened. I thought I woke him up. I asked him if I woke him up and he shook his head. We watched T.V. but not long after, I grew tired again. I started to drift off and fell off the couch, so Bulbasaur used his Vine Whip, one of his Pokémon features, to carry me to my bed. Although I was half-awake, I could see Bulbasaur right beside me. I guess he was tired as well!

The next morning, we had breakfast when I noticed that I was running low on food, so Bulbasaur and I got into the car, grabbed the robot, went out the door, enlarged the car, and drove off.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Fall...ever changing. A symbol that nothing is forever...
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
#2 Posted: 01:42:56 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6
Street Gang Trouble

On our way to the store, we ran into a street gang called "The Hotrods". "Hahahahaha, if it isn't Cory in his puny, little car, on our territory!” said the gang leader, Billy. “Ya have to get past us if ya wanna pass. So we challenge you to a race! Winner takes car & all!"
"Come on Bulbasaur, let's go!" I said not wanting to get involved.

"Hold it! You ain't going nowhere." One of the gang members said. "Oh, and what's this, a puny, wimpy, weak looking Bulbasaur."

"Grrrrrrrrrrr!" Growled Bulbasaur.

"Calm down now Bulbasaur!” I said.

“Grrrrrrrrrrr!” Continued Bulbasaur.

“Yo-hoo, Bulbasaur, Bulbasaur!" I said, trying to get his attention.

He ignored me and used his Razor Leaf attack on one of the members.

"Ow, what was that for?" Yelled the gang member.

He then used it on the gang members car and engine, scraping them both.

"Let's get out of here!" I exclaimed. “Before we get into anymore trouble.”

“Now look what you've done!” Said Billy to his gang member about his car. “Oh no, you are not going anywhere!" He said to us after he noticed us trying to leave..

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" Growled Bulbasaur again.

"I spent a good amount of money on that car and paint job…and you ruined it! You are going to pay for that!“ Screamed Billy to his gang member.

"I didn't do it Billy, don't blame it on me…blame it Bulbasaur." The gang member said.

"Bulbasaur, did you do that?” I whispered to Bulbasaur. "You used your Razor Leaf attack on their car?” I asked.

And when Bulbasaur responded, my poke-communicater that Spyro made specifically for me, took effect.

"Well you were the one who drove here to get to the store in the first place!" Bulbasaur argued.

"Yah, because I'm low on food!" I replied.

"Then why didn't you stock up on more?" Bulbasaur asked.

"I did. I filled up my refrigerator and my pantry!" I replied.

Bulbasaur and I argued for the next five minutes, then one of the gang members said, "Woe chill out! You two can finish your argument after the race!"

"It's on!" I stated.

At the starting line, I looked down at the controls.

"Uh, how do you work this thing?" I asked.

"What! You don't how to work this thing!?!?" Bulbasaur asked.

"Duh, there's so many buttons Bulbasaur." I said.

"Then why didn't you read the manual?" He said.

"It didn't come with a manual!" I replied.

At that time, we heard the words, "Start your engines." Bulbasaur and I looked at each other and started panicking.

"Ahhhhh! Get buckled in Bulbasaur." I said.

As I started the ignition, the words, "On your mark, get set, go!” were spoken. I was able to accelerate just in time. Ten seconds later, we were being pushed and shoved.

"Why, those cheaters!" Bulbasaur snarled.

"Calm down now Bulbasaur." I said.

"What! Calm down!" Bulbasaur yelled. “How can I calm down when they're cheating, and we're going to lose. Meaning no car, no food, no nothing. We can't get home, and you lose me!"

"Bulbasaur!" I said.

"What!" He replied.

"We are not going to lose." I said.

"How do you know?" He said.

"I don't!" I responded.

Then I looked down at the controls and said, "Hey! Just what I was looking for!"

"What!" Bulbasaur asked.

"The autopilot button!" I replied.

"Oh, so now your telling me you don't know how to drive this thing!" Bulbasaur said.

"No, it's just that...Bulbasaur, just be quiet and stop asking questions." I said.

"Why?" Bulbasaur asked.

"BULBASAUR!" I yelled. "Be quiet and you'll know!"

Then I pressed the button, unbuckled myself, and started to look around the car. Bulbasaur watched what I was doing and was quiet for once. Then he asked "What are you looking for?"

"You'll see." I said "Aha! I thought it was funny for a car not to come with a manual!"

I then opened it up to the table of contents and one of the chapters was titled ‘What to do when you get caught by a street gang?’

"Well that was convenient!" I said. I then read out loud. “Step 1: Press the autopilot button. Check! Step 2: Push the super-duper mega ultra fast nitro speed button. Uh ok? Where is that?"

"There it is!" exclaimed Bulbasaur.

"Oh, thanks Bulbasaur. Now, where was I… oh yeah, Step 3: Sit back and relax while the car does all work."

"That's not very nice to make the car do all the work." Bulbasaur said.

"Bulbasaur, the car doesn't have any feelings." I replied.

We zipped right past everyone.

"Woo hoo!" I cried out. “This is as much fun as riding on Spyro's back!"

In no time at all we were done with the race!

"Now, how do stop this thing?" I said. "Pull the E-brake!"

I pulled it and stopped just in time to get into more trouble!

"Why…you little punk!”

Chapter 7
The Chase

"Ahhh!" both of us screamed.

"Oh! Voice button. " I said.

So I pressed it and when I did, I heard a voice say,"Voice activated, what can I do for you." I then responded,"TAKE ME HOME!"

"Request acknowledged."

So it took us home, only it made an illegal U-turn which got the cops' attention which I don't know why they allow street racing. Then I heard a voice say "Jumping to hyper-speed mode." Then Bulbasaur and I said,"Wait what!?" But when the rockets came out, they were facing the wrong way! I then said, "That can't be good!" and we almost went completely around the world. (Duh it's hyper-speed.) and before we knew it, we were parked in the driveway.

Chapter 8
The mysterious glow

That night at 11:00, Bulbasaur woke me up and whispered, "Cory, get up! There's something you got to see!" Then I asked, "Why are you whispering, and what is it that you want to show me!" He then answered, "I don't know, but there's something glowing in the car, you HAVE to see it." I then got out of bed and he showed me it. I then asked, "What is it?" He said, "I don't know." When I had a closer look at it, it looked like an egg that was glowing green but we decided not to mess with it which didn't last long because three days later I walked by the car and saw a gigantic spider on it and the moment I saw it, I was screaming like a little girl. When Bulbasaur heard me, he ran to where I was and said, "Seriously! That's it!?" He then used a solar beam attack on it and destroyed the egg looking thing! Bulbasaur then said, "Oops." Then two robotic arms came from out of the car and grabbed the two us!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#3 Posted: 00:15:08 13/04/2013
So I decided to read it early, it was too tempting.
I wholeheartedly conclude that it is a great story. I highly anticipate what comes next.smilie
#4 Posted: 23:24:35 13/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9
The unexpected flight

After the two robotic arms grabbed us, they pulled us in the car and it automatically transformed into a rocket and to our surprise, we were already buckled in. Then, it took off! One minute later Bulbasaur said, "I hope we're not going to the moon!" We were on the rocket for five minutes when all of a sudden we were hit by flying rock! Then the computer said, "Autopilot failed!" Bulbasaur then yelled, "Failed! What do you mean failed?" But before the computer could respond, we were hit by another flying rock! We then realized that we were in the middle of meteor shower! The rocket got hit by bunch of meteors. When it was finally over, Bulbasaur then stared at me. I knew what he wanted. I then told him, " I'm sorry but I don't know how to fly a rocket." He was silent. Then we were hit once more, this time the rock was as big as a mansion! After that, the engine completely failed! The rocket then pointed down and headed towards an island. I then yelled, " we're going in for a crash landing!" Then everything went blank.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#5 Posted: 20:28:30 15/04/2013
thats really good! Keep writing smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 12:49:24 16/04/2013
This story is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#7 Posted: 12:51:27 16/04/2013
Wow, great writing! Keep up the good work smilie
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#8 Posted: 19:59:44 16/04/2013
great story!
---
SC
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#9 Posted: 20:19:12 16/04/2013
Awesome! smilie
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#10 Posted: 23:14:45 16/04/2013
Love it! Great story!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#11 Posted: 11:33:09 17/04/2013
Very good :3

Bulbasaur!!!
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#12 Posted: 15:54:31 17/04/2013
Cool!, can't wait to see what you do next. I'm not quite sure though if this going from a Spyro story to more of a Pokemon story...
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
#13 Posted: 10:57:10 18/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SonicGX98
Cool!, can't wait to see what you do next. I'm not quite sure though if this going from a Spyro story to more of a Pokemon story...

trust me the spyro characters start coming around chapter 15. I know the next chapter isn't helping anymore but please don't be mean about it, also I'v actually mixed some franchises and put them together. Just my way of thinking of them.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#14 Posted: 22:37:14 19/04/2013
Nice! Like it a lot!
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#15 Posted: 23:00:47 19/04/2013
Great job!
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#16 Posted: 16:48:17 20/04/2013
Quote: Spyrois2cool4yu

trust me the spyro characters start coming around chapter 15. I know the next chapter isn't helping anymore but please don't be mean about it, also I'v actually mixed some franchises and put them together. Just my way of thinking of them.

Oh I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just getting a little confused with the story that's all. smilie
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
#17 Posted: 20:12:09 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator

Oh I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just getting a little confused with the story that's all. smilie

It's ok. I get what you mean. Also, I'll need suggestions for chapter names starting from 11. So anyone can help with that. But I already have the chapters planned out.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#18 Posted: 23:21:14 20/04/2013
I am loving it so far! Please keep up the good work! smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
#19 Posted: 01:23:23 23/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10
Yoshi's island

When I woke up, I found the ship extremely damaged. Right after that, I found out Bulbasaur was missing! I then shouted out, "Bulbasaur? Where are you?" Then I saw one of his vines sticking out from under some of the ship parts that had broken off. "Bulbasaur!" I yelled. I ran over to him. I then took everything off of him. I then said, "Bulbasaur, wake up!" I waited. No response. "Bulbasaur!" I said again. I then felt for a pulse and found out he was knocked out cold. I ran to get some water to pour on him but forgot I didn't have a bucket, so I had to use my hands. All it took was one splash and he woke up. "Ooh. Wh-what happened? Where are we?" He moaned. "We crashed." I said. Then I surveyed the place and said, "This place looks familiar. At least that volcano does." I thought a moment. Then, it hit me and I blurted out, "We're on Yoshi's Island!" Bulbasaur looked confused. I then said, "Spyro took me before, it's an island that's inhabited by Yoshis." Bulbasaur then asked, "What's a Yoshi?" I then explained, "A Yoshi is a dinosaur looking creature with a white belly and a red shell looking thing on their backs and come in a variety of colors, including green, red, blue, yellow, cyan, pink, purple, black, white, and orange but mainly green." "Oh." Bulbasaur responded. I then tried to press a button on the ship, but it didn't work. I then pressed the "mini worker bot ejector" button and it worked, but then the ship went dead completely. A dozen mini worker bots got to work right away, but it would take awhile. While we waited, Bulbasaur and I decided to have look around. We eventually found all of the yoshis hiding. One of them said, "Help! A monster is attacking the island!" Bulbasaur and I looked at each other and decided to see what the monster was. We had to walk all the way to the volcano to find it and it was a Tyrannosaurus rex! I was literally paralyzed with fear when I saw it. Bulbasaur wasn't. He immediately used a solar beam attack and took it out easily. I was still frozen after that, so he slapped me with one of his vines. Then we headed back to tell the yoshis that the monster was gone. When we got back and told them, they were very grateful for us. We then headed back to the ship and found completely fixed. The mini worker bots all stood there waiting for us to come. We were surprised that it didn't take as long as we thought it would. We then took off and headed back home.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#20 Posted: 02:27:37 23/04/2013
Cool new chapter! Please keep making more! smilie
---

#21 Posted: 21:54:38 23/04/2013
Encore! (more) smilie
---
oh my god
#22 Posted: 22:20:22 23/04/2013
I dub this story Bidentastic.
#23 Posted: 22:28:25 23/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Q's:
1: what do you think is the funniest part/ch?
2: most emotional?
3: best?
4: favorite?
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#24 Posted: 22:29:49 23/04/2013
The wait for this chapter was well worth it. Excellent story.
#25 Posted: 22:52:47 25/04/2013
Q's:

Ummm...can I just say "everything" as the answer to your questions? smilie
---

#26 Posted: 22:59:56 25/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cassafrass1999
Q's:

I dunno, but you make comment #1 of 5. we reach 5, and i'll start up again.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#27 Posted: 00:19:24 26/04/2013
Q's:

Ah ok. smilie People, please start commenting so the story can continue! smilie
---

#28 Posted: 12:08:01 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator

Ah ok. smilie People, please start commenting so the story can continue! smilie

yes this monday i have no school so thats the perfect time to work it...and today.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#29 Posted: 15:53:02 27/04/2013
OK...then PLEASE do! smilie
---

#30 Posted: 11:12:13 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11
(No name)

When we got back, I opened the door to find...a Pokémon egg sitting on the kitchen table! "Whoa" said as I examined it. It was a normal egg. Just white with green spots all over it. When Bulbasaur saw it, he said, "Ok, I'm gonna take a nap." I looked at him and said to myself, "That's unusual for him to take nap. Huh! Wonder what's gotten into him." Then he left. I then picked up the egg carefully. It was room temperature. I knew it needed to be warmer than that, so I put it in the incubator that we had never gotten to use. I waited, and waited, and waited. I watched it for the next three days, only taking a break to eat and feed Bulbasaur. On the third day, I was watching it a lot more then I was the first two days. I even ate my lunch in front of the incubator. I had gotten done eating when Bulbasaur yelled, "Would you stop staring at that stupid egg!" I looked at him in surprise, then answered, "No. I want to see what hatches from it." Bulbasaur then responded, "Well obviously, a Pokémon. Duh!" He had said it in a mean way. Then, the egg started to shake. It was starting to hatch!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#31 Posted: 19:26:45 28/04/2013
Second chapter ASAP, please! I can't wait to see what Pokémon hatches from the egg, and what has gotten into Bulbasaur! smilie
---

#32 Posted: 00:51:29 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12
(No name)

Bulbasaur and I looked at the egg. We watched it hatch. And out came a Vulpix.
A Vulpix is a small, quadruped, fox-like Pokémon that has a red-brown pelt, brown, pupil-less eyes, hooded style ears with dark brown pinnae, and six orange tails. Vulpix also has what looks like orange bangs across its forehead as well as locks of fur. At birth, Vulpix has only one white tail, which apparently splits and grows more beautiful and warmer as it grows older. Vulpix has a cream underbelly, and brown feet with lighter-brown colored paw pads. Vulpix also has a flame inside its body that never goes out.
"Oh my gosh! It's a cute little Vulpix! Your so cute. Yes you are. Yes you are." I said as I kissed it on the forehead. After Bulbasaur saw my reaction of the newly hatch Pokémon, he sarcastically said, "Well, that's nice." "BULBASAUR!" I yelled at him immediately. "What?" Bulbasaur yelled back, pretending not to know what he did wrong. "Bulbasaur, what has gotten into you? Huh!" I asked. Bulbasaur then ran down into the basement. After that, I paid no attention to him that day. Then, all a sudden BOOM! Went the crack of thunder. The baby Vulpix then hugged me because she was so scared. I didn't know how, but I knew she was female. "It's ok." I said, trying to make her feel comfortable. I hugged her to make her feel more comfortable. Then the weather radio turned on. "It has been confirmed that the weather for the next three days will be rainy." Said the weatherman. I decided to sit in the family room, on my favorite chair, with Vulpix of course. For the rest of the day, I sat there, petting Vulpix as she hugged me for comfort.
Around six-thirty, I heard Bulbasaur scream, "Help! Fire!" I was confused. There was no smoke, the fire alarms didn't go off, and how could there be a fire. I went down to check, with Vulpix in my arms. I took a peek without Bulbasaur seeing me. He was lying! Why would he lie about a fire? Then I was hit with a leaf. After that, I knew what was going on. Bulbasaur was trying to get some attention. He was jealous! I then snuck away, without being seen. Then, BOOM! Went some more thunder. Then it started to rain like crazy! Lightning here, lightning there. BOOM! BOOM! Thunder here, thunder there. Rain pouring down like buckets, with some minor hail. All through the evening and through the night it was raining. Lucky for me, I had to try and comfort Vulpix all night. The next two nights I comforting Vulpix nonstop. On the third night, it wasn't rain very hard. We both fell asleep that night.
The next day around one o'clock, as I was petting Vulpix, Bulbasaur walked by and asked, "Why are you still cuddling with that ugly thing?" Taking that as an insult, Vulpix used a weak fire spin attack on him. Bulbasaur dodged it and was about to use a solar beam attack on her until I stopped him and yelled, "Alright, that's enough! I've had enough of you! Stop being mean to her! Go! Shoo! Go back into the basement and leave her alone!" It took about a minute for me to get him down there. After I got him down there, Vulpix started to cry. "Come on, don't cry." I said. Still, she cried. "It's ok, I love you." I said. Then she stopped, and with that, her one white tail split into six gorgeous orange tails. The Pokédex description for Vulpix was, "At the time of its birth, Vulpix has one white tail. The tail separates into six if this Pokémon receives plenty of love from its trainer. The six tails become magnificently curled." So I knew that Vulpix was receiving plenty of love, but from then on, I would continue to love her.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:03:27 30/04/2013 by Spyrois2cool4yu
#33 Posted: 02:16:05 30/04/2013
This story is SO great; I am loving it! You are a great writer (and I'm not just saying that). smilie
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:25 30/04/2013 by Cassafrass1999
#34 Posted: 13:38:13 30/04/2013
Your writing talent is quite amazing. This is the best story I've read in quite a long time. I'm really anxious to see the next chapter.
#35 Posted: 01:10:00 01/05/2013
Quote: thumper
Your writing talent is quite amazing. This is the best story I've read in quite a long time. I'm really anxious to see the next chapter.

I agree! I couldn't have put it any better myself. smilie
---

#36 Posted: 18:54:50 03/05/2013
Quote: thumper

I agree! I couldn't have put it any better myself. smilie

all this smilie
---
oh my god
#37 Posted: 10:53:51 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Here it is! I kinda split this chapter in two since it was getting kinda long and I haven't posted in while so here it is in separate post.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#38 Posted: 10:55:13 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13
The vet

A couple of days later, Vulpix was asking me to give her a bath, which was unusual for her, since she was a fire type Pokémon and fire types were weak to water. Eventually, I gave her a bath and, to my surprise, she loved it. Then I remembered that every newly hatched Pokémon must have three shots taken at the vet: Rabies shot, Tetanus shot, and I couldn't remember the other one. I knew it was a special shot for Pokémon. Somehow, Vulpix was able to read my mind and she said, "No! No! Please no! Don't take me there! Please don't."

"But you have to." I said.

"But it's horrible!" She complained.

"Now who told you THAT!?" I asked.

"Bulbasaur told me yesterday." She answered.

"Of course! That liar! Ignore him, he doesn't know anything." I blurted out.

"Why does he hate me? She asked.

"I think it's because he thinks that if I pay more attention to you, he won't be my favorite Pokémon anymore and that I'll pay no attention to him anymore. He's just jealous." I explained.

"But 'does' it hurt?" She asked.

"No, it won't hurt. I promise." I said.

"But does have to be today?" She asked.

"No. We'll do it tomorrow. I 'promise' you, it won't hurt." I said.

"Ok." She said, still sounding a bit worried.

The next day, around noon, Bulbasaur was sitting on the couch looking at something.

"Ok, I'll be back in a little bit. Alright Bulbasaur?" I said to him.

"We're you going?" He asked.

"To take Vulpix to the vet." I replied.

"Please don't take her there, it's horrible." He said.

"LAIR!" Vulpix shouted immediately.

"Vulpix!" I shouted at her.

"I'm not lying!" Bulbasaur argued.

"I don't believe you!" Vulpix shouted back.

"I've had those shots before, Spyro gave them to me." Bulbasaur stated.

"Then explain why you were lying about the fire last week." Vulpix counter-attacked Bulbasaur's statement.

"I was lying about the fire because I just wanted some attention. I was jealous, but I'm not anymore." Bulbasaur answered.

"I believe you." I said.

"What! Why should you believe him? He tried to ATTACK me the other day." Vulpix complained.

"Vulpix, please stop arguing with Bulbasaur." I said to her.

"Why should-" she started say.

"VULPIX! Please!" I cut her off, yelling in tone I hadn't used with her before.

"I-I-I, um." She tried to speak but she couldn't. She looked at me with fear, surprised that I had yelled at her. I took a deep breath and I calmly said, "Vulpix, please just stop. It's ok. Take a deep breath, and let it out." so she did. "Come on, lets go." I said. Then we headed off.

On our there, Vulpix asked, "Cory, will it hurt?" I then replied, "Sweetie, I told already, it won't hurt."

"But Bulbasaur said that-" she started to say.

"Never mind what Bulbasaur said." I told her, cutting her off.

"But-"

"No buts." I cut her off again. "Bulbasaur just wasn't brave enough to get his shots taken, he was probably forced to get them taken."

"ok." She said, still looking worried.

When we got there, I told the vet that Vulpix needed her shots taken. They told me to go wait in the waiting room while they give her the shots, and so I did. I waited for a half-hour wondering what was taking so long. Then, one of the veterinarians walked in and said, "Can you come with me for second?" "Sure!" I said, wondering, why would she need me. She took me to the room where Vulpix was which was a mess. Everything was on the floor and there were cabinets open. "What happened?" I asked. "We need your help to get Vulpix out from under the sink." She answered. I walked over there, opened the cabinet under the sink and found that she was in the far corner, hiding behind one of her tails. "Come here sweetie, it's ok." I said as I tried to reach for, but she just sat there, shivering with fear. "Come here sweetie." I said again. But she still wouldn't move. I sighed and said to the veterinarians, "You've scared her to death." I looked at Vulpix and said to her, "Come on sweetie, lets go." I then said to the veterinarians, "We'll be back tomorrow." After I said this, Vulpix got out from under the sink and said, "No! NO! Please no!" My response to that was, "Vulpix, it's either today or tomorrow." I waited for her to answer. She thought a moment, then she finally said, "Tomorrow." I picked her up and said, "ok then, lets go sweetie."

On the way home, I had a talk with Vulpix.

"I am very disappointed in you." I said.

"But I don't like needles, it looks like it would hurt." She said.

"It doesn't matter whether it hurts or not, you need these shots. They are very important. If you were to get rabies, you would die, and I don't want to lose you. Would it help if there was a way to relieve the pain?"

"Hmm-Hmm" she nodded.

"Would it help if you had something to bite down on?" I asked.

"Hmm-Hmm." She nodded again.

"Would it help if they didn't inject it into your side?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes!" She almost jumped up.

"Where would you like them inject your shots then?" I asked with some excitement.

"My paw and one of my tails." She said.

"Ok then! It's settled!" I stated. By that time, we were already home, so I picked her up, gave her a hug, and walk in the door. When I walked in, Bulbasaur asked, "How'd it go?" I sighed, then said, "We have to go back tomorrow, but don't worry, I've already talked about it with her." "Oh ok then." he said. Bulbasaur was caring! I couldn't believe it! That night, Vulpix and Bulbasaur slept soundly with me.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#39 Posted: 14:12:20 13/05/2013
Amazing! This was worth the wait. I was very impressed by this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
#40 Posted: 23:49:48 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14
A Second Try

The next morning at nine, I took Vulpix back to the vet. I told the veterinarians what Vulpix had decided. They said it was ok, as long as she would cooperate. This time, I would be with her. As I walked into the room, she hugged me very tightly. "Now, you MUST cooperate today, ok sweetie?" I said to her. "Hmm-Hmm." She said, hugging me even tighter. In return, I hugged her back. She didn't want anything to bite down on, instead, she would have her tetanus shot injected into right forepaw and her rabies shot injected into one of her tails. She didn't care which tail it was injected into, she just wanted to get it over and done with, though the other shot had to be injected into her side. She wasn't happy when heard this though. I kissed her on the forehead and set her down. One of the veterinarians took a syringe. This one was Vulpix's tetanus shot. She then slowly lifted up her paw, closed her eyes as tight as she could and then...it was already done. Next was her rabies shot, the veterinarians decided to inject it into one of her outer tails. If this were to happen, Vulpix wanted them to inject it into her tail on her far right. So they did. She sat there very quietly, waiting for them to inject it. She didn't think it would hurt as much if it was injected into one of her tails, which in this case, she was right. Then, it was over. Last, was the Poké-shot. (this was what I called it anyway) Vulpix didn't seem like this one very much because it had to be injected into her side. For this one, she wanted me to hold her. So I did. As I held her, I stroked my hand across her back. She hugged me as tight as she could. She started to flail around as they put the syringe on her side, but I stopped her before she could do anything and REALLY hurt herself. She whimpered, then she gave out a loud yelp. It was all over. I scratched her behind the ear. Then, we headed home.
When I walked in the door, Bulbasaur said, "how'd it go?"

"Vulpix was great today." I said. "She cooperated, she was just fantastic!"

"Great! How is she now?" He asked.

"She's very tired." I said as I held her in my arms. I walked into my room and set her down very gently. She napped for the rest of the day.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#41 Posted: 03:06:01 29/05/2013
Great job! I love the new chapters...please come out with the next one soon! Vulpix sounds so cute...I wish she was real (and Bulbasaur too). :3
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:58 04/06/2013 by Cassafrass1999
#42 Posted: 22:59:01 29/05/2013
^That. i wish they were real! You've got serious talent smilie
---
oh my god
#43 Posted: 23:31:19 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, here is. Chapters 15 and 16! Don't forget, I still need suggestions for chapter names so, anyone can contribute to that.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#44 Posted: 23:32:03 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15
(No Name)

The next day, Vulpix wanted to go for a walk, and she wanted a leash. Since she wanted one, I put one on her. Then we were off. Five minutes after we got into town, Vulpix started pulling me across the street. Then I tripped, but she was still dragging me across. (Which I was very surprised by, despite her small size.) Then…SMACK! My face hit the glass window of a shop in town called "Mr. Fancy's boutique" after that, I fainted because the impact from the window was so hard, it knocked me out. I was out for five minutes. When I woke up, there were a few Pokémon trainers staring at me, with their Pokémon out of their pokéballs. I looked at Vulpix. She was staring in the window of the shop. Then the other trainers went away. I looked into the shop, and I saw an item on the display window. "Wow! A pink and red ribbon and bow set for just the price of-…300 DOLLARS!?!?!?" Then I fainted again. When I woke up the second time, it had been ten minutes and the Pokémon trainers were looking at me again. I then yelled, "WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?" Then they looked away. I looked Vulpix, who was still staring in the window. "Vulpix," I sighed. "That is WAY too expensive. I can't afford that." Then, in my head, I saw Bulbasaur looking at something. It was some kind of school for Pokémon. I was able to read the text. All I saw was, "In order for her to come to school, she must be wearing some kind of accessory." I thought a moment. She? Why on earth would it be referring to her? I sighed then said, "Alright sweetie. Let's go i-" I made the mistake of not letting of her leash. Then, I was being dragged again. When Vulpix skidded to a stop, her leash slipped out of my hand and I went flying into the storage room, with Mr. Fancy watching. At first, I thought I was locked in the storage room, but when I went to open the door with all my might, it flung opened and almost hit my face. I looked at Vulpix again. She was still staring at the set. Mr. Fancy said, "I see your Vulpix is interested into my newest hottest product."

"Yeah. I know, but isn't $300 a bit pricy?" I said.

"But sir, it is made of the finest material. Plus, you don't expect me to sell it at such a low price that I can't even make profit off of it." He replied.

I sighed then said, "Alright, I understand." I said as I took out my wallet. Three one-hundred dollar bills. As I was handing the money, Vulpix knew what I was doing. So she ran up to me and jumped into my arms and hugged me saying, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I hugged her back. Then, we were headed home. Vulpix had gotten what she wanted.

Chapter 16
Wednesday night service

That night, I was walking around the house when I found my walking into the room with a bunch of pictures. I looked over at the Wednesday night section. I looked at all pictures that had been taken when we were at church. It made me smile. All the good times. All these pictures were taken at a time of peace. We had stopped when Gnasty Gnorc, Ripto, the Sorceress, Red, malefor, and all the other bad dudes kept invading the town on those nights so we had to hold them off the every time. I looked over at a picture of Flame and Spyro, doing one of their "greetings." The angle it was taken at had caught Flame's scouter over his left eye. His yellow scouter was a special scouter. His had a bit more features than my green one. Then, I had decided to try and contact him. Using a very useful feature of my scouter, I knelt down on my knees, put my hand around my ear, and said, "Flame, do you copy? I repeat DO you copy?" I waited for a minute. No answer. Again, I said, "Flame, do you copy? I repeat DO you copy?" Still no answer. "Flame! I said DO YOU COPY?" I yelled. Then I got some static noise.
"Yes...I hear you. I have horrible reception out here." He said. Though I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Oh, good I thought something bad happened to you or something." I said.

"Yeah, I'm totally sorry about deserting you without telling, but it was urgent, and secret. I couldn't hear you earlier from where I was. But I seem to be able to just barely get reception out here. If you're wondering where I am, it's a secret." He said. It was from this point on, that I was able to hear him loud and clear.

"But how can I get you just fine if you can't get me very good?" I asked.

"It's 'well', not 'good'. Your scouter can get reach mine with better reception because I upgraded it before I left. Gotta go. Bye!" He said, correcting my grammar.

"Ok, bye." I said. I was standing there, thinking about what he said. A secret? Huh. Then I went to bed, with Vulpix sleeping right next to me.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#45 Posted: 11:52:20 01/06/2013
Just reread the whole thing and it's great. Just a few grammar errors but that's natural.
#46 Posted: 12:14:11 02/06/2013
This is a great story! smilie Keep up the good work. I'm curious about what will happen next. smilie
#47 Posted: 01:38:06 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, here is a super duper very extra special post. This, is only part of a chapter, I just thought I'd put little suspense out there. Bumbumbumbuuum!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#48 Posted: 01:38:54 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17
(No Name)

The next morning, I got up gave Bulbasaur and Vulpix some Pokémon food. I looked at Vulpix, then Bulbasaur, thinking about how different they were. Then I thought about yesterday. One of the Pokémon that a trainer had out yesterday was a Ninetales, the higher evolution of Vulpix. Ninetales was stronger than Vulpix in general. The only way to evolve Vulpix was to use a fire stone. I had plenty of those. I wondered if Vulpix wanted to evolve, but I thought she was fine just the way she was. I went to go grab one, and when I did, Vulpix immediately stopped what she was doing, tripped me, and ran downstairs. I set the fire stone on the table and followed her. As I was walking down the stairs, she said, "Please don't make me evolve. I don't want to evolve."

"I won't make you evolve. I don't want evolve you. I just wanted to see if you wanted to." I said. Then, I thought about how her egg had gotten here in the first place. A Ninetales would've laid it. So, where was her mother? I walked into the room she hiding in and saw her cuddling with her mother. Was she down here the whole time?
Ninetales is a fox-like, quadruped Pokémon and is covered with a thick, luxurious golden-white fur, as well as having nine tails, each of which is tipped with orange. They also have a fluffy crest atop their heads and a similar ruff around their necks. Ninetales have gleaming red eyes that are said to give them the power of mind control. They can also live up to one thousand years.
Ninetales was licking Vulpix very lovingly. I decided to let them be together, so I went back upstairs. I sat in the family room alone. I waited for something to happen. Vulpix came upstairs and went outside. An hour after that, the T.V. flipped on. It was the news. "We interrupt this broadcast to report some tragic news. The railroad drawbridge is up there is a passenger train coming towards it, and there is a Vulpix is under the bridge." When I saw the Vulpix, I noticed the ribbons it was wearing! My Vulpix was stuck under the bridge! I then dashed out the door and ran as fast as I could, without even using the car. I ran faster than I ever have before. Faster than the train. When I passed it, I noticed that it was full of fake passengers. I saw the silhouette of a dragon the same size as Spyro in the control room, about to pull the lever. If that lever was pulled, Vulpix would be crushed! I ran faster and faster and faster. When I finally got close, I jumped through the window, but right after I jumped, the dragon pulled the lever down. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Then the dragon lifted one of its forepaws onto its forehead and used a technique called instant transmission, and teleported. I went through the window, only, it wasn't glass like it was supposed to, instead, it was plastic. I tried to pull the lever up, but it was broken. I tried to pulled it again. I tried and tried and tried but it was no use. I had given up. I fell down onto my knees and cried for ten seconds. Then I looked at my boots. The pair I was wearing was my special pair with rockets in them. All I had to do was think and I would read my mind. I didn't even think to use them. Then, I used them and went one-hundred feet into the air. I then deactivated them and let myself fall. I was trying to commit suicide!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me