Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Cory and Spyro (partial) [CLOSED]
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#51 Posted: 02:41:02 04/06/2013
Whoa, now THAT is one good story! smilie PLEASE hurry and finish the chapter ASAP!!! smilie (and sorry, but I can't think of any good names for your chapter's right now)... smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
Spyrois2cool4yu Gold Sparx Gems: 2391
#52 Posted: 13:51:06 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cassafrass1999
Whoa, now THAT is one good story! smilie PLEASE hurry and finish the chapter ASAP!!! smilie (and sorry, but I can't think of any good names for your chapter's right now)... smilie

Alright. I was gonna wait for ThroneOfMalefore to comment on it. He's doing a chapter a day thing. THEN he will comment on it. But since I don't want to keep you waiting, will post it right now. I'm just gonna post WHOLE chapter. I put a couple of extra spaces between the little "break" to make it easier to find where you left off. Although I could've waited for ThroneOfMalefor to comment and work more chapters while I waited but if you insist.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Fall...ever changing. A symbol that nothing is forever...
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
#53 Posted: 13:51:52 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17
(No Name)

The next morning, I got up gave Bulbasaur and Vulpix some Pokémon food. I looked at Vulpix, then Bulbasaur, thinking about how different they were. Then I thought about yesterday. One of the Pokémon that a trainer had out yesterday was a Ninetales, the higher evolution of Vulpix. Ninetales was stronger than Vulpix in general. The only way to evolve Vulpix was to use a fire stone. I had plenty of those. I wondered if Vulpix wanted to evolve, but I thought she was fine just the way she was. I went to go grab one, and when I did, Vulpix immediately stopped what she was doing, tripped me, and ran downstairs. I set the fire stone on the table and followed her. As I was walking down the stairs, she said, "Please don't make me evolve. I don't want to evolve."

"I won't make you evolve. I don't want evolve you. I just wanted to see if you wanted to." I said. Then, I thought about how her egg had gotten here in the first place. A Ninetales would've laid it. So, where was her mother? I walked into the room she hiding in and saw her cuddling with her mother. Was she down here the whole time?
Ninetales is a fox-like, quadruped Pokémon and is covered with a thick, luxurious golden-white fur, as well as having nine tails, each of which is tipped with orange. They also have a fluffy crest atop their heads and a similar ruff around their necks. Ninetales have gleaming red eyes that are said to give them the power of mind control. They can also live up to one thousand years.
Ninetales was licking Vulpix very lovingly. I decided to let them be together, so I went back upstairs. I sat in the family room alone. I waited for something to happen. Vulpix came upstairs and went outside. An hour after that, the T.V. flipped on. It was the news. "We interrupt this broadcast to report some tragic news. The railroad drawbridge is up there is a passenger train coming towards it, and there is a Vulpix is under the bridge." When I saw the Vulpix, I noticed the ribbons it was wearing! My Vulpix was stuck under the bridge! I then dashed out the door and ran as fast as I could, without even using the car. I ran faster than I ever have before. Faster than the train. When I passed it, I noticed that it was full of fake passengers. I saw the silhouette of a dragon the same size as Spyro in the control room, about to pull the lever. If that lever was pulled, Vulpix would be crushed! I ran faster and faster and faster. When I finally got close, I jumped through the window, but right after I jumped, the dragon pulled the lever down. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Then the dragon lifted one of its forepaws onto its forehead and used a technique called instant transmission, and teleported. I went through the window, only, it wasn't glass like it was supposed to, instead, it was plastic. I tried to pull the lever up, but it was broken. I tried to pulled it again. I tried and tried and tried but it was no use. I had given up. I fell down onto my knees and cried for ten seconds. Then I looked at my boots. The pair I was wearing was my special pair with rockets in them. All I had to do was think and I would read my mind. I didn't even think to use them. Then, I used them and went one-hundred feet into the air. I then deactivated them and let myself fall. I was trying to commit suicide! As I was falling, I thought, "No way am I gonna go on in life without her." I was ten feet off the ground when suddenly, I stopped falling. I looked up to see Volteer, one of the four dragon guardians. Volteer was the Guardian Dragon of electricity. He was a big yellow dragon, much bigger than Spyro. He caught me with one of his big paws before I landed on the ground. In the background, I saw Terrador, the Guardian Dragon of earth, with a rope around his neck, he was holding up one side of the bridge. Terrador was big like Volteer, but he was green instead of yellow.

"But if the bridge is still up, than that must mean..." I said, looking confused. Then, I saw Cyril, the Guardian Dragon of ice, coming towards. Cyril was also big, but he was blue. I saw a small brown figure on his back. As he got closer, I could see who it was. It was Vulpix!

"Vulpix!" I shouted. Vulpix was so excited to see me, that she jumped off of Cyril's back, and landed right into my arms. She then hugged me as tight as she could.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad your safe. You scared all of the sense out of me. I thought I had lost you." I said, with overwhelming joy. Then I hugged her very tightly. My eyes flooded with tears of joy. Then, Volteer let me go and I activated my rocket boots. I gently descended onto the ground. I kissed Vulpix on the forehead multiple times. Then I said, "Now, don't EVER scare me like that again! Alright?"

"Hmm-Hmm." She nodded.

"ALRIGHT!" I said very sternly.

"Y-Y-Yes." She stammered.

"Good." I said. I then walked home, carrying her the whole way.

When we got got home, Vulpix ran downstairs to her mother. I sat in the family room, thinking how that could've happened. The passenger train was just a fake. The window I jumped through was supposed to be made out of glass, but it wasn't. Instead, it was made out of plastic. The dragon used instant transmission. Instant transmission was a technique used by Spyro. You lock onto someone else's power level, and then you teleport to where they are. So that must mean this mystery dragon had done this with a partner. Then I figured out something. This was all a setup, but who would do such a thing. I couldn't quite get my mind across it. That night, Bulbasaur slept on the couch with the magazine he was looking at yesterday, in front of him. "Poké-School, huh? I wonder." I whispered quietly. Vulpix slept with her mother, so that left me alone. It took a while, but finally, I fell asleep.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#54 Posted: 23:08:13 04/06/2013
Thanks so much for posting your story early! I really appreciated it. :3 That was a GREAT chapter! I <3 it! Keep up the great work! smilie
---

#55 Posted: 22:40:14 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, I am not only tuckered out, but I am also creeped out by this chapter. Anyway here it is:

P.S. The first one to find a Skylander reference will either get a sneak peak of the next chapter, or I will pm them a bit of a summary of it. I may do this from time to time now, so keep your eyes peeled.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#56 Posted: 22:44:15 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18
The Haunted House

When I woke up the next morning, it was seven-fifty. I gasped. School starts at eight for Vulpix and Bulbasaur. They were late. At least Vulpix was. Bulbasaur was nowhere to be found. He must've already gone. I went downstairs to see Vulpix trying to hide behind her mother.

"Come on sweetie." I said, but she was still trying to hide. I walked closer. I eventually got a hold of her and gave her a hug.

"But I don't wanna go." She said.

"Oh come on sweetie. Please." I tried to convince her.

"But what if I don't like it?" She asked.

"You'll like it. Trust me. It'll be fun." I said.

"But-" started to say.

"NO BUTS!" I said very sternly.

"Yes sir." She said. Sir? Why would she...oh well. She then hopped in the car and we were off. When I went to drop her off, I saw Bulbasaur standing at the gateway. He said, "What took you so long?" I ignored him. I let Vulpix off. By this time, the bell had rung. "Have fun sweetie!" I said as watched her run into the building. I then went back home. I had some stuff to do. I was going to sweep the kitchen floor, but as I was sweeping, I heard a noise. Then, I heard a vase break. For a very brief moment, I saw the silhouette of a Pokémon. The next thing I knew, I had been tackled by a Houndoom.
Having the same coloration as its pre-evolved form, Houndour, Houndoom has a taller build with a longer snout. There are two white bands at each of Houndoom's ankles instead of just one, as well as three bands on its back instead of two. Houndoom has a long, skinny tail that ends in an arrowhead and visible claws on its feet. It appears to have a collar with a small skull pendant and a pair of curled horns, but no discernible ears.

"How'd you get out of your Pokéball?" I asked. But instead of an answer, he licked my face. In return, I patted him on the back. I then saw a picture of Spyro and I hanging on the wall. That made me want to go look for him. So, I decided to go look in the forest outside of town. Houndoom wanted to come with. I wanted a companion, so I said, "Yes." We walked all the way there. After we walked in, we came to a fork in the road. We split up. With Houndoom taking the right, and me taking the left. I was walking for five minutes when bumped into a pack of wild Houndoom. I was tackled, bitten, and scratched. I finally screamed. Then I was was burnt by one of the Houndoom. The Pokédex description for for Houndoom was, "If burnt by one of its flames, the pain will never go away." Then I passed out.
When I woke up, I saw my Houndoom laying on top of me. Then he licked my face, then where I was burnt. I got up and we started walking again. Then, we came by the "Haunted House" in the forest. Houndoom shouted out, "Hey why don't we go look i-"

"Shhhhh!" I whispered, cutting him off. "Be quiet."

"But why?" He whispered.

"Because…that's the 'Haunted House.'" I whispered.

"What's so haunted about it?" Houndoom asked, not sounding scared.

"You REALLY want to know the backstory?" I asked him.

"Umm, yeah. I guess." He answered.

"Well then, here it is: A long time ago, a little girl was playing with her Pokémon in that exact same house. Nobody really knows what Pokémon it was, but the day she went in there, she screamed. And she and her Pokémon were never heard from, again. They say, that her soul is still in there, haunting the place. No one has ever been brave enough to go in there. Even the ghost and dark types fear this house. Even Sabrina, the Saffron city gym leader, won't go in. Cynder won't even go in, and she's a Skylander of the undead element, and if SHE won't go in there, then neither will I. Some say that there are spirits in there, partying all day and night. When someone comes, they stop, and start haunting the place, trying to scare the guest away. All according to legend."

After I had told him this, I saw his legs shaking a bit, and I said, "You're scared aren't you?" He stopped shaking and said, "Ah legend, smegend, I don't care. I'm not scared. Now can we please go in?" Then he tried to fake cry. I knew how hard it was for him to do this. It took A LOT of effort to do this, so I finally said, "Alright. We'll go in." We walked up to the front door. I took out a flashlight that was in my bag. I opened the door. I stared inside and said, "You first."

"No, no. You first." Houndoom said.

"No you first." I argued with him.

"No. You." He argued back.

"You. Please." I said.

"You. You're the trainer." He said.

"You. I'm a scaredy cat." I told him.

"You. Don't make me bite you." He threatened.

"You wouldn't." I said.

"Oh yes I would." He merely stated.

"Your bluffing." I said, still not believing him.

"Oh yeah, you wanna bet?" He said, getting ready to fight.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok then. You asked for it." He said, then he used a fire fang attack on my arm. I forgot about that. Flames AND a bite mark. Just what I needed. Not!

"FINE!" I finally said. "I'll go first." Houndoom watched me. I was about to take a step, but I hesitated. Then, Houndoom rammed into my back and pushed me in. It didn't hurt though. I walked farther in, with my arms shaking. The flashlight was shaking. Houndoom was right behind me though. As we walked, we heard the floor creak. The wind was blowing. The shingles were rattling. We heard an owl and a wolf howling. Boy was this creepy! We walked on, seeing some statues of warriors wearing armor. We looked down to see a rug. I then shone the flashlight somewhere else. We heard scary noise. We looked down to see that the rug was gone. The only things that we saw alive were some spiders. That would explain the cobwebs. THAT seemed normal. There was an upstairs and a downstairs, or cellar I liked to call it. We looked in the cellar. There was just bunch of jars and cider. Then, we looked upstairs. We found a bedroom. We went in. There was a closet. We opened it to see…a skeleton!

"You th-think it's from the little g-girl!l?" Houndoom asked, sounding very scared. Then, one of the ribs fell off. I picked it up to see some writing. It read, "If you want to live, then get out of here. That's a warning! Then hand it over…if you ever want to see him alive again!" After I read it out loud, Houndoom gave a loud shriek! "Ahh! The skeleton, IT'S ALIVE!"
We stared at it, paralyzed with fear. The skeleton burst into laughter. "Hahahaha. You have been warned! Haha. You came in here, now you will pay and suffer for the rest of your lives! Ah hahahahahahaha!" Houndoom used a fire blast attack then tackled the skeleton. Then, the skeleton fell and its bones were scattered everywhere.

"Good work, boy!" I said as I scratched him behind one of his horns.

"Whaaaaat waaaaas thaaaaaat?" We heard a voice say. Houndoom and I looked at each other. We silently hid. There was a wall next to the staircase with a bunch of junk and crap. We decided to hide there. There were some holes for us to see through. It was also darker over here. I hide behind a tire that was on top of a bucket. Houndoom hid behind a barrel. I was closer to the staircase. We stood as quietly as we could. Then, Houndoom saw a torch rising above the staircase. By this time, he was whimpering. We saw two of the statues at the top of the staircase.

"Whooooo waaaaas thaaat?" One of them said. They walked into the room we were just in.

"HEY! Someone killed the skeleton!" Said the other. Then they walked out of the room. "Well they couldn't have gone far." One of them said. They looked around, but they couldn't see us because we were hidden. Houndoom then whispered to me, "Cory, I don't like this place, I wanna go home." Then, I looked down to find a rock. I picked it up, then aimed at one of the statues. I was about to throw it, but I hesitated. Houndoom grabbed it out of my hand with his mouth, and threw it. CLANK!! It hit one of them with loud metal sound.

"HEY! Whooooooo threw thaaaat?" It said.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#57 Posted: 22:45:09 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"ARRRRGH!" Houndoom used the move overheat, leaped into the air and pounced on it. "Don't just sit there, RUN!" He shouted at me. I got up, grabbed a crowbar, ran up to the other statue, and whacked it in the head. I then dropped the crowbar, and ran downstairs, but as I was about to, I saw…two more statues running up the stairs. We were outnumbered two to four!

"Hiya!" I shouted, and jumped down the stairs, thinking it would take down the statues. Instead, they stopped me. Houndoom ran towards me, grabbed me by the shirt, and passed the statues. He then let me go, and we ran to the door. As we ran, there were another two statues at the entry to the stairs. They blocked our path with axes. We both jumped over them. After that, the cellar door opened. More statues. Statues were blocking our way out! We were able to get out anyway. When we got out, we were greeted by…an army of creatures. Witches, goblins, mummies, giant talking pumpkins, ghosts, werewolves, demons…and a somewhat scary clown. Crows were cawing. Everything! Then, I fainted.

When I woke up, I saw Houndoom again. "Wha-what happened?" I asked. Houndoom licked my face, and said, "I got you out of there, that's what happened." Then we heard some rustling in the leaves. "Now lets get hay outta here!" Houndoom yelled. We ran all the way to the house. We made it safe and sound.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#58 Posted: 23:58:57 06/06/2013
Wow, that was a very exciting chapter! I liked it. :3

"Cynder won't even go in, and she's a Skylander of the undead element, and if SHE won't go in there, then neither will I."

smilie^This is the Skylanders reference, right? smilie
---

#59 Posted: 01:09:20 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Wow, that was a very exciting chapter! I liked it. :3

"Cynder won't even go in, and she's a Skylander of the undead element, and if SHE won't go in there, then neither will I."

smilie^This is the Skylanders reference, right? smilie

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! We PROBABLY shoulda given everyone else a chance. But oh well. The prize: A sneak peak. First i have to work on it. I don't want give away TOO much now. I think the first five sentences will do. You are like ALWAYS the first one to check on this. Thank you! smilie
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#60 Posted: 00:40:59 08/06/2013
Haha, thanks for the PM! I just saw it! smilie And your welcome! This is one of the best fan-fics I have ever read! No, wait...it IS the best I have ever read (and I am not just saying this)! smilie
---

#61 Posted: 11:07:26 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
News Flash! I'll be doing some refs from other spyro games along with Skylanders. There will a VERY hard one coming up soon. Sooner than you think.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#62 Posted: 02:33:11 09/06/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to see them! :3

P.S. I know this doesn't relate to the thread, but have you seen the message I left on your GB? Just wanted to know if you have or not... smilie
---

#63 Posted: 11:16:38 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok. I've creeped myself out. Sooner than I think. For ALL I know, none of them will be from GtG/RR. That's the only game I don't have. The games that I can easily remember quotes from are the following: Spyro the Dragon. YotD. AHT. EtD a little bit. And Skylanders. Whoops. I didn't include the tLoS. Series. The first two…maybe not. But DotD. Big time.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:12 11/06/2013 by Spyrois2cool4yu
#64 Posted: 12:07:44 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19
Bullies

When I had gotten settled in, I looked at the clock. 4:00. I was late to pick up Vulpix and Bulbasaur. But I didn't have to because right after that, Vulpix came crashing through what is now a doggie door. She was crying like crazy! She jumped into my arms and said, "Oh Cory Cory. It was terrible! It was just horrible! First we had a substitute, then at recess there were these mean Pokémon, and…and…" I gave her a gigantic hug.

"Shh. Shh. Shh! Whoa. Slow down sweetheart. Just calm down. Take a deep breath for me." I said, trying to calm her down. She went to take a deep breath, but she just burst into tears again.

"I can't. I can't. I can't. I just can't!" She complained.

"Sweetie, please. I can help you, but not when you're crying like this." I told her. I let her cry for a half-hour. Then, she finally stopped.

"Now, tell me everything." I said.

"Well, first at recess, there were these Pokémon that were very mean to me." She said.

"And what were these Pokémon?" I asked.

"There was a venusaur, charizard, blastoise, raichu, Dragonite, ursaring, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Poochyena, mightyena, Sableye, Mawile, Aggron, electrike, manectric, flygon, cacturne, altaria, zangoose, seviper, armaldo, kecleon, shuppet, duskull, absol, salamence, metagross, Luxray, spiritomb, garchomp, lucario, hippowdon, drapion, weavile, magnezone, rhypherior, electivire, magmortar, yanmega, gliscor, mamoswine, liepard, Zorua, and Zoroark. Forty-four Pokémon in all." She said.

"Sorry I asked. Anyway, go on." I said.

"And we had a substitute teacher, torkoal, who was really mean. Today was supposed to charizard. The teachers rotate everyday so if there's a sub, the teacher that was originally supposed to be there, will be there the next day. No one did anything to help me at recess. Then, after school I was waiting for you to pick me up. As I was waiting, the Pokémon started bullying me again. I was so tired of waiting for you, that I ran all the way here, crying all the way." She explained. Just then, Bulbasaur walked in the door. He said, "Hi!" As he was walking past me, he turned around, keeping his back out of my view. He went downstairs, but he made the mistake of turning around, revealing a big burnt spot on his back.

"Bulbasaur." I said, not looking happy.

"What?" He said, sounding a bit scared.

"Where'd you get that burn?" I asked.

"Umm, training with charmander." He said. I gave him a serious look. "Alright! The charizard that was bullying Vulpix, burnt me."

"I knew it!" I said, not sounding happy one little bit. This already getting out of hand. "We'll see how tomorrow goes, alright you two?" I asked. The both nodded.
At dinner, Vulpix looked like she was daydreaming.

"Vulpix. Vulpix. Vulpix." I tried to get her attention, but it didn't work. "Vulpix. YOO-HOO! Vulpix!" I tried again, but it still didn't work. I got up and waved my hand across her face, but she was still daydreaming. "Yoo-hoo! Vulpix. VULPIX!" I finally yelled, but she was still daydreaming. "Bulbasaur, do you know why she's daydreaming?" I asked him.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Today, she met the dreamiest Pokémon in the school. Growlithe, and she's in LOVE!" Bulbasaur answered teasingly.

"Hey, stop that! There's nothing wrong with falling in love." Said.

"It's a sad sight, another hero falls under the victim of the plague of love." Bulbasaur said.

"Shut up please." I said. "VULPIX!!!!!" She still didn't answer.
That night, Vulpix slept with her mother again. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. It was 11:00. Then, I heard a noise.

"W-who's there?" I whispered. The door opened just crack, but I saw no one. I sat there waiting for something to happen. Then, Vulpix jumped up on my bed.
"
AHH!" I almost screamed. "Vulpix! Don't do that. You startled me." I said, looking very crossed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight," she said. I gave her a confused look. Then she said, "I had a nightmare."

"Why, of course you can sweetheart. You're always welcome to sleep with me." I said as gave her a hug and kiss. We both fell asleep quickly that night.
The next day, I dropped off Vulpix and Bulbasaur again. This time, they were early by fifteen minutes. I went back home with nothing to do. So, I waited. I heard the clock strike eight times. 3:00. I waited another twenty minute before leaving to pick up Vulpix and Bulbasaur. I left to go and get them. When I did, Vulpix hopped in the car crying. I could easily tell what had happened. She was bullied again. Bulbasaur came in the car after Vulpix. We then went home. When we got in the house, Vulpix tried running downstairs to her mother, but when she did, she was limping.

"Vulpix!" I said.

"Y-yes?" She answered back.

"Why are you limping?" I asked.

"What me? No I'm not limping." She said as she was limping down the stairs.

"Vulpix! Don't lie to me!" I said with a bit of anger.

"…ALRIGHT!! An Aerodactyl bit me." She admitted.

"A WHAT!?" I said with a lot anger.

"An Aero-" I cut her off.

"THAT'S IT!!!!" I yelled. "I'm going with you tomorrow. This has GOT to stop!" Then, she turned purple. "And you were poisoned TOO!!?? I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!" I quickly gave her an antidote. Then, I had a look at her leg. She had a cut on her right forepaw. I put a band-aid on her.

"So who poisoned you?" I asked her.

"A Toxicroak." She answered. Then, we had supper. That night, Vulpix slept with her mother again. Bulbasaur slept on the couch. I thought I would be all alone again until my Mightyena came to sleep with me. Every-mon slept happily that night.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:22:49 09/06/2013 by Spyrois2cool4yu
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#65 Posted: 19:19:22 11/06/2013
[User Posted Image]

*shot*
#66 Posted: 19:21:19 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro and sonic
[User Posted Image]

*shot*

LOL
EPIC LOL!!!!!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#67 Posted: 19:25:00 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20
(No name)

The next day, it took me awhile to get Vulpix out of the house.

"But I don't wanna go!" She complained.

"But I'll be with you today, there's NOTHING to be afraid of. When someone messes with ME, they're in BIG trouble!" I said.

"But you don't understand." She said.

"Oh I understand completely." I said.

"Alright." She finally said, and we were off. Bulbasaur was quite fine. When we got there, I asked Vulpix, "So who's your teacher today?"

"Virizion." She answered. "Umm, Cory, can you stay outside?"

"No, I gotta come with you." I answered.

"But-" I cut her off.

"NO BUTS!" I yelled. We then walked in. None of Pokémon noticed me throughout the whole day. When recess came, I was planning to go outside but I waited awhile. Virizion came up to talk to me.
Virizion is a deer or antelope-like Pokémon, green in color, with horns that end in dull points. It has a pink-tipped leaf on each side of its neck. On Virizion's back, there are pointed ends of fur ending in a medium-long tail. Its legs resemble pointed knee-high boots and have pointed hooves and at the joint of its knees are pink highlights.

"I see you're here to protect your Vulpix." She said.

"Yeah, she says she being bullied." I said. Then, I looked out the window. I saw trouble. I tried to get out of the door, but a big, fat, sleepy Snorelax was in the way. Virizion and I were trapped inside the school!

"Come on you dumb Snorelax!" I said as I was trying to bust down the door. But it was no use. Was this another setup? Houndoom and Mightyena were at home. So threw Absol's Pokéball. Absol came out.
Absol is a quadrupedal felid Pokémon. Its dark blue to gray body is covered in white fur, with a ruff around its neck and chest, and a tuft on the top of its head adorned with a single blue-black oval. It has a cat-like face, a scythe-like tail and a sickle-shaped growth on the side of its head. Its body is sleek and feline, making it well suited for its life in the mountains. Its broad feet are equipped with three claws each, and spikes protrude from the heels of its hind legs and the elbows of its anterior legs. Its head resembles a Yin-Yang symbol.

"Absol, use slash attack!" I said. He did, but the Snorelax didn't move. "Use psycho cut!" Absol used psycho cut. It didn't work. "Lets try a hyper beam attack." Absol used a VERY powerful hyper beam attack. It worked! I then ran outside. All the Pokémon were there. With the Aerodactyl commanding them.
A ferocious, prehistoric Pokémon, Aerodactyl possesses serrated, saw-like fangs that it uses to tear through the throats of its prey. Its wings have light purple skin stretched from its side to its arms. It has a gray, oval-shaped body, and a tail with a triangular tip. Aerodactyl have dark green eyes, though the iris is barely visible.

"Alright Absol! You ready?" I shouted. Absol nodded. "Then lets start off with a shadow ball attack!" I commanded him. It hit Aerodactyl, but Aerodactyl came in and used dragon claw. Absol used shadow claw after that. Then, Aerodactyl used a hyper beam attack and sent Absol flying! Absol, was down. Then, I heard a familiar voice say, "Well THAT was pathetic!" I gasped. It was my rival, Drake. Using rental Pokémon, I always beat him in the past. "Well, go on Mr. Poké-know-it-all. Lets see what you've got!" I stood there, paralyzed with fear. Then, Aerodactyl was charging up another hyper beam attack. This time, he was aiming it at Vulpix! Aerodactyl unleashed it. I reacted so quickly, I didn't know what I was doing, but I ran quickly to Vulpix. I picked her up, hugged her with all I had, and closed my eyes tight like it was the end of my life. Vulpix did the same thing. We were scared. Our eyes were closed. Then, I heard a very familiar voice say, "RED FURY! HAAAA!" I knew who that was. I opened my eyes and said, "FLAME!" Vulpix still had her eyes closed. "Vulpix, open your eyes, there's nothing to be afraid of anymore, Flame is here!" I said. Vulpix opened her eyes. Then, I was whacked in the head. I got knocked out! I woke up a minute later, watching Flame battle. Then, I passed out again.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#68 Posted: 19:32:35 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Huff. Puff. Sorry this was late. But enjoy! The next chapter will be…I don't know how put. Umm. Uhh. Err. A major event. I guess?
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#69 Posted: 02:58:48 14/06/2013
Sorry for the late reply, but wow! These were some great chapters! They may be the best yet! smilie Keep up the GREAT work! smilie

By the way, I am writing a fan-fic based on Pokémon on a different forum right now as well; If you would like to check it out, you can see it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/s...stice-and-Truth Thanks! :3
---

#70 Posted: 10:40:14 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Also, you will be getting some late beneficial Birthday presents from me. smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXDDXDXXDJFIDBSUXIEHEHHDIFJEHXIBDBLAAAAAAAAABLABLABLABALABAKAJBALBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOLZ. LAWLS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXDDXDXXDJFIDBSUXIEHEHHDIFJEHXIBDBLAAAAAAAAABLABLABLABALABAKAJBALBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#71 Posted: 20:48:41 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay people. This was hard to write, since I have to be "in the mood" to write stuff like this. I still need chapter names, so anyone who can help with that, is sure welcome to. Also, I'm wanting actual reviews for these chapters instead of how good it is. Your thoughts on what happened in the chapter. I also need an "editor" to find some mistakes that I've missed. So anyway, as usual, here it is!
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#72 Posted: 20:49:57 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21
(No name)

I woke up thirty hours later. I was in the hospital. I wasn't hurt at all though. Nurse Joy walked in the room. As soon as I received full conscience, I immediately asked her, "Is Flame ok?"

"Flame is fine." She responded. Then, Flame walked in the room. He was beaten badly. A black eye, an injured wing, and some bruises here and there.

"Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine." He's said. "You've got bigger things to-" he was interrupted. Vulpix came running in the room, crying like I was dead. She jumped right on Flame's head, then she jumped on me. She hugged me, but she was crying into the pillow. Just then, another nurse Joy walked into the room.

"Why is Vulpix crying?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how to explain it. But I could show you. We picked this up with our security cameras fourteen hours ago." Said the nurse Joy that had just walked into the room. Then, a giant flat screen tv appeared. It turned on. On the screen, was Vulpix and her mother, Ninetales. Ninetales was severely wounded. Cuts everywhere. It was a conversation just between the two of them.

"Come closer sweetheart." Ninetales said. Vulpix came closer, hugging her mother very tightly.

"Mommy! Please don't die. I don't want you go." Vulpix said, with tears running down her eyes.

"Now, sweetheart, you'll have have to go on in life if I don't make it. I love you, but you will have to go on. You can't spend your whole life grieving for me." Ninetales explained.

"But mommy, how…" Vulpix sobbed.

"I'll always be with you sweetheart. I'll ALWAYS be with you, inside your heart. I love you, with all my heart." Ninetales said.

"Mommy…please don't go. How…but…I don't want you to go. Don't leave me. Mommy!" Vulpix still wouldn't accept her to die. To leave her alone.

"But there's one thing I need to tell you. You mustn't cry for more than eighteen hours after my death, or a curse will be put upon you. Promise me, sweetheart, that you will stop crying in eighteen hours. You must promise me. Fulfill my last request. Please. Do it for me." Ninetales said.

"But mommy you aren't gonna die. You can't. You just cant die, don't leave me here alone." Vulpix still couldn't take it.

"Please. Promise me sweetie, that you will stop crying in eighteen hours. You must promise me. I love you too much for a curse to be laid upon you." Ninetales said.

"O-ok. I promise." Vulpix said. It was silent for the next minute. Vulpix was just hugging her mother. She wasn't crying though. She let go, put her paw on her mother's, and looked down at floor with her closed. A second later, she looked up and stared at her mother. Then, there was a loud and eerie BEEP! Vulpix looked back down with her eyes closed, and started to cry. Ninetales had died. Then, tv turned off.

"Oh, I see." I said, feeling very sorry for Vulpix. She was still crying into the pillow. I looked at the clock. 6:00. Vulpix HAD to stop crying before ten, or else…I couldn't even think about it. I tried to calm her down for the next three hours, but it was no use. "Vulpix, please. Stop crying." I said, but she still cried. Nine-thirty. Nine-forty-five. Nine-fifty. Nine-fifty-five. Nine-fifty-eight. Nine-fifty-nine. She was still crying. Twenty seconds left. "VULPIX! PLEASE!" I yelled. With five seconds left, she finally stopped crying. We were able to go back home after that. Vulpix had two weeks off of Poké-school because most of the Pokémon were injured badly. The longest it would take out of all of them to recover, was two weeks. Growlithe had a broken leg, but that was it. But he had lost his father, Arcanine. He had nowhere to live. So, I let him come live with me. He was happy for that. When we had gotten home, Vulpix ran into my room and slammed the shut. She wanted to be alone. She was in there for the rest of the day. Mightyena and Houndoom came out of the basement to see what all the ruckus was. After they found out, Houndoom went back downstairs. Mightyena stayed. He asked "Is absol ok?"

"Yes. Absol is just fi-" I was interrupted. Mightyena jumped up on me, pinning me to the ground, and said, "Ok good! Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank-" He was interrupted.

"Oh no, none of this, 'Oh, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.' Stuff!" I said, thinking back on he ribbons I bought for Vulpix.

"Alright. I won't." Mightyena said as he immediately got off of me. The Pokédex description for Mightyena was, "It will never disobey the commands of a skilled trainer." I didn't know what to do for the rest of the day. Flame was in the training room in the basement all day. ( And he almost blew it up in the process.) Houndoom was also in the basement. So, I decided to take a nap in the family room. I slept on the couch, with Mightyena laying down on top of me, but I didn't care. In fact, I wanted him on me. I felt very comfortable with him on me, but I didn't know why. Growlithe, Houndoom, Absol, and Bulbasaur slept downstairs, Vulpix wouldn't come out of my room, and Mightyena slept with me that night. Flame, on the other hand…well, I don't think he slept at all that night. I think he trained all night.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:50 19/06/2013 by Spyrois2cool4yu
#73 Posted: 02:29:11 21/06/2013
Thanks for the birthday "gifts", haha! I love it! smilie

Ok, I am not really good at writing reviews of other people's stories, so this is just my own little "critique" of the whole thing, if you know what I mean. smilie

First off, I would have really liked to see more of Vulpix's and her mother's development, you know? Like, to me, it just seemed like Ninetails was always just...there. If you know what I mean. She didn't really seem like a real "character", you know? So you may want to go back to your previous chapters and add some more dialog and development between the two of them. smilie

I also thought that the dialog between the period of time Ninetails passed away and had the conversation with Vulpix ( :'( ) was a little too long. I see what you were going for, trying to make it seem very, very sad and such, but it just seemed like the conversation just kept repeating itself. What I am trying to say is that Nintails just kept telling Vulpix to not cry over and over and over, and telling her that she will always be in Vulpix's heart (by the way I thought you said words with the word "heart" in it way too much in this sentence: "I'll always be with you sweetheart. I'll ALWAYS be with you, inside your heart. I love you, with all my heart." Maybe you should change some of the words into ones without the word "heart" in them). smilie

You also did miss some words and messed up some of your spelling and such, but as you said earlier, you can just fix that by getting a spell checker. I would suggest getting one ASAP. smilie

Now this is just my critique of the whole chapter. You can do what you want with your story, but these are some things you may want to consider and/or change. smilie Needless to say I still think this story is amazing, and the best piece of fan-fiction I have ever seen. Keep writing more awesomeness! smilie
---

#74 Posted: 01:49:44 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22
(No name)

The next morning, Mightyena woke me up at seven. I got up to see that Flame was getting ready to leave.

"Cory, I'll be back by tonight." He said.

"You better be!" I replied.

"I'm just going on my daily patrol. That never takes long, remember?" He said.

"Alright. Yes I remember." I answered back. Then he left. I stared out the window. Alone again, but it was only for a day. He'd be back by 5:30. Mightyena nudged me. He wanted breakfast. I gave him Pokemon food. Bulbasaur, Houndoom, and Absol all came running upstairs. I gave them all some Pokémon food. Growlithe was the only one who didn't want breakfast. Instead, he walked up to my room and scratched the door. I could easily tell what he wanted. He wanted Vulpix.
Growlithe is a quadruped, canine Pokémon. It has a short, rounded muzzle, a small, fluffy tail, a tuft of fur on top of its head, and rounded ears. It has bright orange fur with black stripes over its back and on its forelegs. Its belly, tail, and fluff on top of its head are a cream color. Its nose is shiny black, while the insides of its ears are light brown. Growlithe has two claws on its forepaws, and its paw pads are brown.
Growlithe sat there for a while. I sat on the couch for a few hours. Then the clock struck twelve. I got everyone some lunch. I got some food for Vulpix.

"Vulpix! Lunch is ready!" I called out. But she didn't come. "Vulpix!" I called out to her a second time. She still didn't come. I walked towards my room. I gently opened the door and said, "Vulpix. Your lunch is ready." But she was looking at the wall. I sat next to her and said, "Vulpix, what's wrong? Please tell me." She turned away. "Vulpix, please tell me." I said a second time. She put her head under my pillow. "What's wrong sweetie? Please tell me." I said a third time. As soon as I said "sweetie", Vulpix started crying. I knew what wrong after this. She wanted her mother. Just then, Growlithe walked in. Since he had a broken leg, I helped him on the bed. He licked Vulpix's cheek to get her to stop crying, but it didn't work. Growlithe thought a moment. Then, he put his nose up to Vulpix's nose. Vulpix stopped crying immediately. This was hoping for. She was in love with Growlithe! Even though she still wanted her mother, Vulpix was happy that Growlithe cared about her. I decided to let them be alone together. Bulbasaur took a nap out in the sun, Houndoom and Absol were training, and Vulpix and Growlithe were in my room. That left me with Mightyena. I then took a nap in the family room, with Mightyena lying on the floor.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#75 Posted: 03:03:40 09/07/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting the twists and turns in this chapter! smilie It was a bit short, but the great dialog and descriptive sentences helped with that. smilie My only complaint is that you need to make sure that you separate your sentences whenever the characters are speaking and a new paragraph is made. But other than that, another great chapter! smilie
---

#76 Posted: 18:48:56 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23
(No name)

When I woke up, I looked at the clock. 6:00 PM. The house was quiet. Flame wasn't back yet. I waited an hour for him to come. He wasn't back yet. At seven-thirty, I heard the door open, and sure enough, there he was!

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" I yelled with anger.

"I am SO sorry! I ran into Ember and then we ran into trouble." He answered immediately.

"Then where's-" I started to ask. Ember came walking through the door. Ember was same size as Spyro and Flame. But she was mostly pink. Flame was red with yellow features. "Never mind. Please sleep tonight Flame. There's NO need to train."

"Fine! I'll take a break!" He answered. Then we played a very quick game of chess. I had made THE WORST mistakes. I lost in five turns. Normally I won. Flame ALWAYS beat Spyro.

The next day, I decided to go to the mall for fun. Vulpix came with me. She had a blast until noon. I left her alone to eat while I got myself something for two minutes. Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud, ear splitting screech!

"Vulpix!" I yelled. I got to her to find a member of Team Rocket holding her. Team Rocket is an organization that steal rare and exotic Pokémon. This member made a mistake to mess with ME AND MY VULPIX! Instead of using a Pokémon myself, I instead tackled the member and punched him in the face. Vulpix was unharmed, but she wanted to go home. So we did. We went across the very long bridge she liked to go over and stick her head out the window. We were halfway across, when I saw five cars coming towards us! I brought the car to a screeching halt. I knew who they were.
They were a street gang called "The Nissans". They were MUCH nicer than "The Hotrods" 99% percent of the time, they give a head start or something that sounded VERY fair. They did the math on icy roads, meaning if the road WASN'T icy, they would calculate the time it would take to get somewhere after a ten-second head start.
They all stopped. There were just five of them, but there were WAY more than that. Three females got out. Sylvia, Cynthia, and Britney. Britney was the leader of the Nissans. That could mean trouble.

"Well well well. If it isn't Cory." Britney said. Vulpix looked very scared.

"What is that thing in your car?" Sylvia asked.

"What, Vulpix? Oh she's just the cutest, most adorable wittle thing in the whole wide world." I said as I picked her up and hugged her. Then I set her down.

"Hahahahahahahahaaa! You actually like that thing? THAT abomination? It's disgusting!" Cynthia said. Vulpix's ears went down immediately.

"It's Hideous!" Sylvia said right after Cynthia.

"It's ULGY!" Britney said immediately after Sylvia. Then, Vulpix started crying. I tried to stop her, but I couldn't.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY VULPIX!!!! HURTING A POKÉMON'S FEELINGS SHOULD BE AGANST THE LAW!!!!!!" I yelled louder than they thought I could yell. I didn't know I could yell that loud either.

"Ooooh! I'm SOOOO scared! What are you gonna do? Punch us to death?" Britney said sarcastically.

"…AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT IS IT!!!!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! GO! DIALGA!!!" I yelled, sending out legendary Pokémon called "Dialga".
Dialga is a sauropod-like Pokémon. It is mainly dark blue with some gray metallic portions, such as its chestplate, which has a diamond in the center. It also has various light blue stripes. It has a fin-like structure on its back and a crest on its head, resembling a dinosaur. Dialga also has two horns on top of its head, two fang-like horns around its mouth, three spines on the back of its neck, long claws, and a short tail. The wing-like structure on its back can be used to focus the flow of time.
They were somewhat startled by Dialga. They stopped laughing and said, "no no NO! We're sorry we insulted your Vulpix. Please forgive us!"

"I don't think they learned their lesson yet. DIALGA! USE FLASH CANNON!" I commanded him very boldly. In just one WHOOSH! They were gone. Vulpix was still crying like crazy! "Vulpix!" I shouted. She still cried. We went home right after that. I put the car on autopilot. I tried to calm her down all the way home, but it was no use. When we had gotten home, Vulpix ran into my room immediately. It was 1:00. Flame came in the house.

"You're home early!" I said.

"I'm taking the afternoon off. So what's the ruckus?" He replied.

"We ran into the Nissans today. Vulpix, was umm…" I thought a moment.

"Oh. They gave you trouble today?" He asked.

"Yeah. But Dialga showed them NOT to mess me. Rule number 1: Do NOT insult Vulpix. If you do…it was nice knowing you." I said.

"They what!?" Flame was surprised.

"They insulted Vulpix. They said she was an abomination." I told him. He was silent. I then walked in my room. Vulpix was under my bed, hiding herself.

"Vulpix, please come out." I said. She tried to hide herself even more. "Vulpix, please." I said again, but she put her paw over her eyes. Just then, Growlithe came walking in. Vulpix tried to hide herself completely when he crawled under the bed.

"Vulpix, stop trying to hide yourself. I overheard Cory talking with Flame. You are not ugly. You're beautiful to me in every way possible. You're perfect in MY eyes. That's all that matters. I love you. Now come out of hiding for me cutie." Growlithe said.

"Y-Y-Y-You think I'm beautiful? You think really think I'm cute?" Vulpix asked, not believing her ears.

"Yes. I do," Growlithe responded. Then he turned to me and said, "Cory, can you leave us alone for bit?"

"Sure!" I said, and I left the room. I closed the door, and tried to listen, but Growlithe yelled, "Completely! No spying!" So I left, knowing it was useless to try and spy on them. Then, I thought about where Spyro could be or why he left me. Surely Flame would keep it a secret from me, but couldn't hurt to ask. Flame knew what I was thinking. He walked up to me.

"I honestly don't know where he is. We all split up an hour after we left. I wish I knew where he was and what's going on, but he won't answer his scouter." Flame said, sounding serious. Then he took a nap downstairs. Then, Mightyena came up to me.

"When you were in 'The Haunted House', Houndoom said there was some writing on one of the ribs of that skeleton. 'Hand it over, if you want to see him alive.' Hand WHAT over? It's not like there's anything special that you've been holding on to." Mightyena asked me. Flame flew up the stairs immediately.

"What did you just say?! Hand it over?" Flame asked Mightyena.

"Yes. Why?" I said.

"Oh, nothing." He said. Then he into the training room to train.

"That was weird." Mightyena said.

"Weirder than weird. Very odd." I replied. Then, Mightyena yawned.

"Gonna take a nap." Mightyena said as he stretched. There was nothing else to do but take a nap. I got on the couch to nap too. Mightyena, of course, slept on top of me.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#77 Posted: 02:55:39 13/07/2013
Another great chapter! smilie I can see that you are starting to improve with your grammer and all of that, but there were still some grammatical errors and some of the sentences weren't separated at some points when they should have been. There were also some minor things that you might want to change... just take this sentence as an example:

"When you were in 'The Haunted House', Houndoom said there was some writing on one of the ribs of that skeleton. 'Hand it over, if you want to see him alive.' (This whole paragraph seemed a little funky to me... about here I would have put something about the look on Cory's face, something about how Mightyena was speaking, or something of that sort... jut an idea for future chapters. smilie)Hand WHAT over? It's not like there's anything special that you've been holding on to." Mightyena asked me. Flame flew up the stairs immediately.

But other than these minor issues, I could see how you're writing skills are improving. Keep up the great work! smilie
---

#78 Posted: 03:00:35 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I think my ipod about to go overload. This "note" is so long, I my ipod gets rid of stuff randomly. But it makes sense to me. Tech issues that can't be fixed probably.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#79 Posted: 03:09:40 13/07/2013
Oh ok... I understand. But that's ok! smilie Hopefully you can fix your post once your iPod calms down or you can get to a computer! I hate slow gadgets and laptops... >.<
---

#80 Posted: 01:02:50 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OK! There a VERY VERY VERY hard-to-find skylanders reference in this chapter. This gonna be the last reference of Skylanders. There IS a quote from a spyro game back in chapter 19. I just wanna see if YOU find these.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#81 Posted: 01:03:30 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24
The Halloween curse

It was a warm afternoon on October 31st. 6:00. Tonight, would be a full moon. Mightyena, Absol, and Houndoom wanted to walk around the streets. Vulpix, Growlithe, and Bulbasaur wanted to be with me. Flame and Ember were also gonna be with me. We left at seven o'clock. It was already sunset by this time. Flame had a scared look on his face. I didn't know why looked so scared. In the past, Flame and Spyro would hide behind a dumpster or something, and wait to scare someone who walked by. Cynder thought this was very immature. Flame, believe it or not, was stronger than Spyro. Flame has a power level of a googol. Spyro's power level was unknown. He was always getting stronger. The highest power level any of us have ever seen him at, was a hundred-thousand. What was Flame scared of then? I decided not to ask. While we were walking, we saw a purple dragon, wearing a witch's hat, walking towards us.

"Cynder!" Flame said, looking very happy to see her. "Boy am I glad to see you!"

"You look like your scared, Flame." She answered.

"I'm not scared." Flame protested. Just then, we heard screaming all around us. People were running away, scurrying away.

"We'd better go check that out." Flame said, sounding serious. But before we could anything, we saw a purple beam destroy a house.

"WHAT THE," I said. "That looked like Spyro's fury breath!"

"That can't be good." Flame said. Then, we all froze. There he was, right in front of us. Spyro. Something was wrong with him. He had holes in his wings, stitches like Frankenstein all over, a broken chain on his left foreleg, a spiderweb on his left horn, an evil looking grin on his face, and RED EYES!!!!

"Spyro!" I yelled. He charged up his fury breath. I froze in fear. Spyro unleashed it. Flame tackled me out of the way. There was a big crater in the ground.

"Spyro, snap out of it!" Cynder yelled. Spyro charged up his fury breath again. Cynder dodged it ease.

"Stop it!" I yelled. He tried to scratch me with his claws. Cynder ran towards me, grabbed me, and flew into the air! Flame and Ember did same. I looked down to see my Pokémon.

"Don't worry, I got them." Flame said as he swooped down and grabbed Vulpix, Growlithe, and Bulbasaur. "The other three will be fine." He said. Then, a fireball came flying right in front of us!

"Cory, I'm gonna drop you off at house. I want you to get in the car, and get as far away from town as possible. Ok?" Cynder asked me.

"Yes. But what about you?" I responded.

"Don't worry about us. We'll be fine." Flame said. Then, all of a sudden, we heard an evil laugh.

"Ah hahahahahahahaaaaaa! You're not going ANYWHERE!"
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#82 Posted: 03:33:04 27/07/2013
The RED EYES thing was based on Skylanders, correct? Since the Skylanders Spyro has red eyes? smilie

Awesome chapter BTW! I already read it on Serebii (as you already know that), but please, don't stop writing for this fanfic! It is still as amazing as ever! smilie
---

#83 Posted: 15:29:49 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The RED EYES thing was based on Skylanders, correct? Since the Skylanders Spyro has red eyes? smilie

Awesome chapter BTW! I already read it on Serebii (as you already know that), but please, don't stop writing for this fanfic! It is still as amazing as ever! smilie

No. Ya learn something new everyday. The red eyes is an unoriginal idea of mine. The red eyes signify evilness. I never noticed skylanders spyro had red eyes. This is not the skylanders reference.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#84 Posted: 16:05:30 27/07/2013
Oh... I got that one wrong then lol! smilie I looked over your chapter again, and STILL can't find the reference! smilie Wanna just tell me what it is, please? smilie
---

#85 Posted: 16:09:23 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The witch's hat. It IS a hat right? Geez. This WAS a hard one.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#86 Posted: 16:17:32 27/07/2013
Oh my gosh, that WAS a hard one, especially if a Skylander crazy girl like me can't figure it out lol! smilie But ummm... which character in Skylanders is supposed to have the hat exactly, lol? Cynder? Because if so than she isn't supposed to be wearing a hat... well, under normal circumstances, unless someone puts a hat specifically on her in the game, hehe... smilie
---

#87 Posted: 16:23:05 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
First skylanders. Witch's hat found in arkeyen armory. I put it on spyro though. It looks like a wizard hat though. I put the bonehead hat is on Cynder. Suits her new personality.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#88 Posted: 16:45:41 27/07/2013
OH ok... I see, aha! smilie But yeah, I can see how that hat would suit her well... X3
---

#89 Posted: 10:49:07 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright, here it is, ch 25. This quite a long time to write. A special post. Remember I'm still looking chapter names.

Chapter 25
Aria

Flame, Cynder, and Ember stopped. Then they landed. I got up and looked back. We stood there, paralyzed with fear. It was Aria. Aria, is a big, white dragon with red stripes all over her. She's an evil dragoness who cares about nothing but herself.

"Now, hand it over, Cory!" She demanded.

"Hand over what?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb! You know what I'm talking about!" She said.

"He has nothing!" Flame yelled.

"Hand it over Flame!" She demanded.

"Never!" He yelled.

"Have it your way then." She said as she charged up an attack called "rainbow fury". This was an attack that we intended give Ember, but somehow, Aria received it instead. This attack was very devastating, able to blow up the moon. Flame charged up his red fury. Aria then released her rainbow fury. Flame did the same. The two attacks clashed with each other. Aria's was dominating over Flame's, pushing both beams closer to him. This was often done when fighting, dealing damage, not only with your beam, but also with your opponent's beam. Then, Flame felt a big power surge, making his red fury more powerful.

"I knew he was holding back!" I yelled.

"He's not." Cynder said. I looked at her. She was struggling to hold herself up. She was giving her energy to Flame.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"There's no other way," She answered. I was silent. "Now, go to the car, and get as far away from here as-" she was interrupted.

"No! I won't leave." I stated. Just then, we heard an explosion, and saw some smoke.

"Come on! Lets get out of here!" Flame yelled as he picked me up. There was too much going on. I was able to return Houndoom, Absol, and Mightyena all back in their Pokéballs. Bulbasaur refused to go in his. Vulpix and Growlithe were in my bag. Ember was carrying Bulbasaur. A bunch of fire balls were shot at us. They all missed. Aria was chasing us, with Spyro right behind her. Aria used another rainbow fury, though instead of charging it, she threw a bunch of quick, weak ones. I still had no idea what was going on exactly. We finally arrived at the house.

"Now, get there and get as far away from here as possible. It's getting too dangerous here. No buts." Flame demanded.

"But-" I was cut off.

"I said no buts!" Flame yelled.

"Alright." I said. I then got in the car. Before I was even able to start it, Flame pushed a button. A portal appeared in front of the garage door.

"Now, drive into the portal. No questions asked." Flame said calmly. So I did. I went through the portal. On the other side was...the outskirts of town?! I wasn't even in town anymore. I put the car in autopilot mode, then I looked for a turbo button. When I found it, I pressed it immediately. I looked back. Aria was chasing me! She used a rainbow fury at me. It came fast. Then, the car pulled up a giant mirror from the trunk. The beam hit the mirror, reflected off of it, and hit the moon, destroying it. Then, I saw Spyro flying towards me at an incredible speed, but he wasn't big like before. He looked normal. He went flying past me. Then he tumbled on the ground.

"Spyro!" I yelled as I slammed on the brakes and ran towards him. "Are you hurt? Are you ok? Please answer me."

"Uhhh...what?" He answered.

"Spyro! Are you ok!" I said.

"Aria! The crystals!" He answered.

"The what?" I asked.

"The-" he was interrupted by a big explosion.

"Hand it over now!" Aria yelled with fury.

"Go!" Spyro said to me.

"No! I will not leave you!" I stated.

"I said GO!" He yelled.

"Never!" I refused.

"Why do you always have to be so difficult?" He asked. Then, Flame and Cynder came and attacked Aria. Then Spyro took me somewhere far away from the battle. Close enough to watch, but far enough that I would be safe.

"Look, I'm sorry for not telling you where I was earlier. I'm sorry for everything. Aria put a "Halloween Curse" on me. On the next Halloween night that there's a full moon, only if I see it, I will go evil for the night. Now, I'm gonna go out and fight, alright?" He explained.

"But..." I thought a moment.

"Aria wants the elemental crystals so that she can be invincible. We've been holding on to them for a long time. We are the rightful protectors. Now, I want you to stay here and keep them safe. I'll be fine, you've seen me fight before. I've never lost a battle in the past, so I won't lose this one. Aria is wanting revenge on me for some unknown reason. I don't know what that reason is, but I'm sure that she will not tell me." He explained everything. He then went off to face Aria.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
#90 Posted: 10:53:21 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
On my behalf, I'd like to credit Amirah-the-cat from DA for Aria. Credit goes to her for the idea (and maybe even the plot of this story) of Aria. I thank her for letting me use her OC: Aria.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me