Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Epoch [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#101 Posted: 23:35:26 07/04/2013
Erica turned and saw the girl from before limping her way towards her. "Oh hun, why didn't you stay on the bus?" she asked grabbing the gauze and running over to her.

Erica found a spot on a display shelf in the middle of the aisle, and patted the empty spot. "Sit here, I'll fix ya right up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSOH chuckled. Oh man this thing was cute. "Alright then, big fella. Let's head out," she opened her palms to the 'big' creature and some gold dust started flying towards him.

TSOH called this trick "Pixie Dust". The dust splatted on Torrent and made him levitate.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#102 Posted: 23:43:28 07/04/2013
"Alright" Sam said taking a seat on the shelf. "I got off the bus because I didn't want to stay sitting, and possibly get kidnapped." she replied with a rather weird explanation.
---------------------------

"Whoa!" Torrent said in surprise. "How do you fly normally?" He asked freaking out.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#103 Posted: 23:45:36 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex went and grabbed a bunch of red fabric, a large rod of wood, and a hammer and nails. He returned to Daemanyrs who had grabbed some black paint.
"Lay that fabric down please." She asked. Alex put the fabric straight down, making sure it was level. She began painting.
By the time she was done, the graphic on the fabric was that of a three headed dragon. Underneath the dragon, it read "BLOOD AND FIRE". A little grim, but it would look good. Alex nailed the flag into the wooden rod and rolled it up. He put it in his shopping cart.
"Alright, you want to go meet up with the others?" He asked her.
"Others? That would be great. It is good to have some allies out in this unknown land." She said.

Micheal was almost done installing the 2 satellites he had gotten to monitor enemy movements when TAOB showed up.
"Hey, what did you get?" Micheal asked, still focusing on the satellites.
"Dude, look!" TAOB said.
Micheal looked up at the box and smiled.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#104 Posted: 23:46:29 07/04/2013
Libra was far, far from understanding what in the name of the sweet heavens what going on. Just about all she knew was that her leg hurt a lot, there was apparently stuff in an odd-looking structure, and that danger could come around at any second. She slowly made her way into the building - which apparently was named "Walmart" by the large text on it. She didn't get that name at all.
Anyways, Libra limped on inside to find herself completely useless. The long isles and confusing small text were found to be unreadable and awkward to the Unileopard's mind. She couldn't read very well, which only caused more confusion on her part. Any attempt to read packaging or boxing ending with Libra questioning why food would be held that way or smell so odd, and moving on to the next isle.
'No, I give up! This is just too strange for me!' Libra tossed her head, tail lashing with frustration. She made her way back out towards to bus, completely defeated by Walmart.
---
Hannah peered around the corner, glaring at the bus that had pulled up in front of the Walmart that still stood there. She was, quite frankly, very suspicious of it. She hovered behind the corner until whoever had gone in decided to come out again.
---
Rianua huffed, not quite liking the pace at which she was moving. She glanced down, saying a bit quietly, "You know, we could travel far faster if we just flew."
#105 Posted: 23:50:18 07/04/2013
"Are you offering me a ride?" Marel asked as she stopped in confusion of what the giant Dragon had said.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#106 Posted: 23:50:45 07/04/2013
"Then we'd beat the crap out of those who'd get you," she winked and broke the seal off of the box, "Now then, how did you get this nasty wound?"

Erica took a dis-infectant spray and sprayed some small cuts of it. Then she slowly started to wrap it after drying it with a towel she also gathered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSOH laughed and jumped up to Torrent, enabling her to fly. Normally she doesn't fly, at least alone. She can when she's around happy people, or some people with hope. No, she isn't a Witch, she's a Star. A Star shares their hope with others, hence the dust. But the hope powers her, giving her the ability to fly.

"It's a bit tricky at first, but you get used to it! Just like swimming, except you just think instead of pushing yourself where to go,"

TSOH pushed her leg in the air like a boost and flew through the hole. She stopped just above it so Torrent could catch up.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#107 Posted: 23:53:25 07/04/2013
"If you want to put it like that, yes. I am offering you a ride." Rianua replied, flicking her fur-tipped tail a bit. She shrugged, "But, of course, I could just carry you in my claws if you refuse to ride."
#108 Posted: 23:58:13 07/04/2013
"well I was minding my own business and this explosion happened and I was blown into a hole and landed on my ankle. Then after a while I had to hop, so I hopped over to the bus as shelter till help arrived." Sam explained.
--------------------

"Oh." Torrent said trying to think of pushing himself in the direction he wanted to go, but, not after hitting his head on the way out to catch up with TSOH.

------

"Oh well I'll just take the ride offer then." Marel said.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:41 07/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
#109 Posted: 00:01:47 08/04/2013
"Be glad you survived," Erica said making the final wrap. She made sure it was tight to help the bone grow in the right area if it was broken.

"Do you mind to try standing to see if that's fine for you?" she asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh poor big scrap," she whispered to herself.

Once Torrent caught up to her, she made sure to go slow in direction toward the Walmart.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#110 Posted: 00:04:40 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex and Daemanyrs showed back up at the bus. There, Michael and TAOB were laughing about something.
"This is a mighty metal steed you have here, Alex." Daemanyrs commented.
"What's so funny you guys?" Alex asked, looking somewhat confused.
"Not funny, awesome!" Micael said, still working on the satellites. TAOB threw down the box to Daemanyrs.
"HELL YES!" Alex yelled.
"Alex, I do not understand your customs. What is a 'Taco Kit'?" She asked.
#111 Posted: 00:13:03 08/04/2013
Libra plopped herself down in front of the bus, still looking frustrated. She growled a bit as she glared at the Walmart building. What even were those things in the weird wraps, anyways? Where was the green? Humans' things were far too weird.
Speaking of humans, the ones next to her were acting really strangely. Libra tilted her ears forward and tried to see what they were talking about, curious.
---
Hannah watched the group confusedly. From this distance, she could only hear one of them shout 'hell yes!' really loudly, and as a bonus complication she couldn't see them very well. But they didn't appear to have the uniforms of the soldiers, so she guessed they weren't with them.
Ducking back, the girl made her way to the next building forward, trying to get close enough to at least see their faces.
---
Rianua stretched her neck forward, resting her nose onto the ground so allow the cat to climb up.
"You will want to get right behind me head to be most comfortable. Just don't poke my eyes on the way up."
#112 Posted: 00:13:10 08/04/2013
"Sure" Sam said standing up on her two legs. "It hurts a little. I think it was dislocated though." she said giving the messed up ankle some ease.
---------

Torrent is still trying to get over the fact that he is flying. He thought to himself I wonder if this place has any other fellow Moebiuens.

---------------

"Alright." Marel said climbing carefully up on the dragon.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:21 08/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
#113 Posted: 00:22:14 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"A taco is thin, crunchy bread filled with meat and cheese." Alex said, making odd hand gestures as he went.
Suddenly, there was a blur behind the bus that went over to the other building.
"Alex, as much as I would like to here about this snack, it appears we have company." Daemanyrs said. She slowly walked around the corner. There, stood the brown haired girl from before.
"The deserter! If we were in Westeros you would be beheaded for leaving your post like that!" Daemanyrs said to her.
#114 Posted: 00:22:39 08/04/2013
Erica pressed her mouth into a thin line. Dislocated huh? She knew what to do in this situation, but she has never done it before. Besides that wrap was already on, that was enough. "Then stay here for a moment,"

Erica ran quickly ran around the whole store for an ice pack, or some ice cubes and a paper towel. When she found a pack, she ran back and gave it to girl. "Here's an Ice Pack. Keep that on you, you won't feel much of the pain,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
TSOH laughed as the small otter seemed so confused at the fact that he was flying. Suddenly a dark shadow came over them. She looked up and saw the bottom of some sort of air fleet. The symbol was, if she remembered correctly, North Korea.

"No, it can't be...they actually did it," she whispered and suddenly looked over to Torrent, "Hey" she somewhat yelled over to him.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#115 Posted: 00:28:11 08/04/2013
"Thank you." Sam said thanking Erica as she placed the ice pack on her ankle. "If you don't mind me asking. Who are you?" she asked.
----------------------------

"Hm?" Torrent hummed loudly and look at TSOH.
---
icon from Empoh
#116 Posted: 00:32:03 08/04/2013
Libra stuck out her tongue, licking her nose and lips. That actually sounded pretty good, and the Unileopard was feeling a bit hungry. She decided to make a comment, 'These 'tacos' sound pretty good. Can I try one sometime, do you think?'
---
A yelp almost escaped her as Daemanyrs confronted her. But then she realized who it was, and frowned.
"Excuse you!" Hannah responded to the strange woman from before, "You can't behead me for not following some random stranger. If anything it's common sense to not go marching along with people in such a way!" She jumped back around the corner, quite displeased.
"Who are you with over there, anyways?" the girl asked from her safer position around the corner. Was this woman catching people and holding them captive?
---
Rianua lifted her head once Marel was on her, and took off once again. She climbed upwards before leveling out, a fair distance from the ground. Her eyes searched around for anything of interest, though she doubted she would find anything more.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:51 08/04/2013 by CinderLover
#117 Posted: 00:36:27 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Sure! We are probably going to find an oven or something and cook them up for dinner. The pack has 24, so we might have enough." TAOB said to Libra, his stomach already ready for the tacos.

~~~~~~~

"I can't behead you here, but if we get back I promise your death will be swift, coward!" Daemanyrs said to her, grabbing her wrist.
"Those men over there are my allies. They are trying to get home as much as I am." she said.
#118 Posted: 00:38:28 08/04/2013
"Hmm?" Erica looked to the girl with a confused look, and suddenly realized she never introduced, "Oh, the name is Erica. A pleasure to meet you!"

~~~~~~~~~
TSOH pointed up to the fleet ship, a put a finger on her lip. This signaled him to be as quiet as he could. "Follow me," she formed with her mouth. Without a word, she slowly descended down without wind trying to even whistle.

Her hood normally creates a lot of sound during flying, but this time it was stay as still as it could.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#119 Posted: 00:44:22 08/04/2013
"I'm Sam, Sam I am. Nice to meet you Erica!" she replied.
---------------------

Torrent followed TSOH without any questions.

--------

"Whoa!" Marel said hanging on a bit tight. She had never on flight rides before so she's a spooked kitty.
---
icon from Empoh
#120 Posted: 00:48:10 08/04/2013
"Get off me!" Hannah shouted, digging her heels into the ground and offering what resistance she could, glaring at the woman's weapon. Maybe she could somehow get it away from her and bolt?
---
Libra seemed to smile, looking interested by the idea of food.
'By the way, this... Walmart. It confuses me. What are all the wrapped things in there? They seem pretty useless.' she stated, glancing back at the devious Walmart.
---
Rianua blinked, wondering about the condition of this place.
"Do tell, do you know why many things here seem... destroyed?" she asked.
#121 Posted: 00:49:02 08/04/2013
"Sam huh?" Erica inspected her face a little closer, but shook her head and picked up the basket, "You remind me of someone, but she wouldn't be here. Come on, Sam. The others are wai-"

Suddenly the store plunged into almost darkness. Something was passing by over head. Something big...like an air fleet. Erica had seen those before back at the mall, and she knows those are not good.

It means the raiders know there's survivors. She grabbed hold on Sam's hand and whispered "Run,"
~~~~~~~~~~~
TSOH landed behind some rubble, and caught Torrent as he was about to reach the ground. Quickly putting him on her shoulder like that Jak and Daxter game, she ran behind some rubble and hid behind it. She watched the air carrier as it flew over the Walmart, and the Tour Bus was still there, now with people inside. Idiots! Don't they know North Korea might bomb them again?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#122 Posted: 00:50:20 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Most of it is. Most of it is very useless. Except for food." Michael said.

TAOB moved on to spray painting the bus. There was a Breath symbol on the left side, and a Hope on the right. The front was painted to resemble an angry Libra, with the back a blue otter. They nailed the Targaryan flag on the side.
"Welp, I think that ought to do it." TAOB said, standing back and admiring the work. Alex and Michael began loading the food and water into the bottom, plus a few pistols and shotguns with their ammo. The diabetes and medical supplies went in the upper cabnets on the inside of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~

Daemanyrs unhanded her.
"I'm sorry. I got a little too angry. You can come with us if you want. We have a mighty metal steed over there. You can get in, it will take you where you need to go."
She walked back off in the direction of the bus, hoping the girl would follow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:19 08/04/2013 by StriderSwag
#123 Posted: 00:57:25 08/04/2013
"Alright" Sam whispered hurrying with Erica.
---------------------

Torrent is on TSOH's shoulder why? He does not know.
---
icon from Empoh
#124 Posted: 00:59:47 08/04/2013
Hannah frowned, rubbing her wrist a bit. She had to admit she was curious, and now that they knew she was here there wasn't much point in running again. She slowly followed after Daemanyrs, wondering who the woman's allies were and what she meant by 'metal steed'.
---
Libra looked curiously at the back of the bus, hobbling on three legs still. She blinked at it, deciding that the metal thing didn't look half bad. But she heard a noise from the Walmart, like something suddenly stopping.
'Did any of you hear that noise?' she asked, before hearing something else. Something from... overhead? She looked up, confused.
---
Rianua fell silent again and continued on her way, glaring downwards. She was seeing something up ahead, with odd structures that looks sort of like houses but different. It was a bit weird to her, but she decided checking it out wouldn't hurt.
#125 Posted: 01:02:42 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, a large shadow over cast the place. Alex looked up and recognized the symbols on the air fleet. North Koreans.
Alex ran inside the now darkened store.
"EVERYONE TO THE BUS, NOW!" He yelled and ran back out.
"Micheal, start the bus! Ace of Breath, see how long you can hold them off! Daemanyrs, come with me, we have to find anyone in the store!" He yelled. Daemanyrs nodded and ran with him into the store.
#126 Posted: 01:02:43 08/04/2013
Erica ran with Sam and pushed open the doors running to the bus. "Everyone get in, quickly! There's no time!" she gave the stuff to Michael and hurried Sam on board, following after.

"We need to move, there's an air fleet coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSOH observed as two girls ran out (their appearances she could not see), and one of them yelling at the other survivors, pointing at the air fleet. It came to her that they're leaving, and she looked at Torrent who was looking at the large ship.

"Torrent, I want you to go to that bus," she ordered, "You can fly fast enough of that distance,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#127 Posted: 01:03:37 08/04/2013
Marel looked and saw some houses and thought to herself Sweet this dragon found something that I can destroy. But, do I want to destroy it?
---
icon from Empoh
#128 Posted: 01:07:02 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Daemanyrs and Alex ran back out, realizing they were already outside.

~~~~~~

TAOB drew his sword and flew upwards toward the fleet.
#129 Posted: 01:10:10 08/04/2013
Hannah blinked, looking up. She decided: screw everything and jump onto the bus in the confusion. She wasn't even caring anymore.
---
Libra yelped and glanced around, 'I can help keep them away from our metal-thing.' she offered, moving to the front of it and glaring upwards, magic building within her horn and ready to blast.
---
Rianua growled, hearing strange noises. She hissed to Marel, "We may have attackers... Be alert." She continued on above the houses, keeping her elevation level and moving towards the odd sounds..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:39 08/04/2013 by CinderLover
#130 Posted: 01:11:15 08/04/2013
Sam hurried to the bus and sat down as soon as possible.
---------------------------------------

"Right then. I'll be there." The brave otter said flying as quick as he could to the bus to get in.
---
icon from Empoh
#131 Posted: 01:14:07 08/04/2013
TSOH nodded and looked up back at the air ship. Torrent's hope powered her, and she blasted off towards there.

Entering the ship, she seemed to be in the boiler room. A couple of people noticed her and started running around yelling nonsense. Some took out guns and started shooting her. She smirked and knocked the guns away with just some odd white power. They looked up to her with fearful and confused faces. Erica smiled. "Looks like your hope just ran out,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#132 Posted: 01:17:50 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Michael put his hand on the wheel and started up the bus. Suddenly, dozens of troops flooded out of the empty Walmart. Michael cussed under his breath.
"IT'S AN AMBUSH!" Daemanyrs yelled, grabbing her bow.
"Thank you for that astute observation, Legolas!" Micheal yelled. Alex opened a bottom compartment and grabbed a pistol. Daemanyrs and Alex opened their windows and climbed on top of the bus. Daemanyrs hit a few soldiers with incredible accuracy, while Alex blindly shot rounds off.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:14 08/04/2013 by StriderSwag
#133 Posted: 01:20:58 08/04/2013
Torrent got into the bus "We must evacuate! Is everyone alright?!" he asked.
-------------------

"Alright" the Cat said drawing out her scythe reading for battle.
---
icon from Empoh
#134 Posted: 01:24:43 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, so far!" Micheal exclaimed to the strange otter. Meanwhile, Daemanyrs and Alex were fighting off as many warriors as they could.
"Cover me! I need to reload!" Alex yelled. Daemanyrs shot off a few more arrows.
"For the glory of House Targaryen!" Daemanyrs exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~

TAOB shot upwards into the boiler room, ending up behind a girl entirely in yellow.
"Wait... Erica!?" He yelled.
#135 Posted: 01:25:15 08/04/2013
TSOH advanced to the next room, with more troops on their way. The girl though she heard a voice but there was so much yelling anyway. She jumped one, grabbing their neck. Suddenly golden dust flew up her arm and the man fainted. Troops started shooting but TSOH dodged them and punched and kicked. Then she gathered more dust.

She slowly advanced some rooms, and most of the times she used her FIRE SPEAR. Every roo. She gathered more and more dust.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:02 08/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#136 Posted: 01:28:13 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Some magic would be very beneficial at the moment!" Daemanyrs told Alex.
"LIBRA, WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Alex yelled at the Unileopard.
#137 Posted: 01:31:16 08/04/2013
Libra tossed her head, turning towards that evil Walmart. It really disliked her, and she really disliked it right back. She fired off a blast of magic energy, knocking back several of the soldiers as they rushed from the Walmart.
'I can hold them back, but if you want me to deal damage I must go in close. And I can hear you without the shouting.' she hissed to them, readying a somewhat more complicated spell and reaching towards the ground.
---
Rianua blinked at the airships that hovered in the sky. She was quite confused, glaring at them.
"... Well, I do not think those are friendly." she stated, turning a bit, "Ready to fight if we must?"
#138 Posted: 01:32:18 08/04/2013
"That's good." Torrent replied looking outside "Oh that is not good" he whispered to himself.
---
icon from Empoh
#139 Posted: 01:36:39 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Do it." Alex said, sounding extremely stressed.
"Alex, if we do not move this contraption soon, we will be overrun!" Daemanyrs said to him, launching a few more arrows into enemy skulls.
"Actually, I have an idea!" Micheal yelled from the seat of the bus. "I could use my technopathy to blow up some of the computers inside! It would kill or wound some of the troops inside, maybe even making them fall back to help them!"
"Then work your magic, taco man!" Daemanyrs yelled back to Micheal.
#140 Posted: 01:37:55 08/04/2013
TSOH reached an area of the ship that lead to one of the engines. Usig some of the hope she gathered, she blasted a white beam that created an explosion. Black, rich dust flew in front of her, and with a satisfying smile she defeated a few more troops to the other side of the ship.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#141 Posted: 01:40:57 08/04/2013
Marel with an evil grin replied "Yes. I'm ready for action".
---
icon from Empoh
#142 Posted: 01:44:09 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
TAOB chased after the girl in yellow, but an explosion blasted him out of the ship, down to the ground below. He landed inside the mob of enemies that Alex and Daemanyrs were fighting off. He attempted to get back up, but then felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He flopped back down to see a Korean soldier with a gun. He had been shot in the chest.

~~~~~~

Micheal concentrated, thinking of cool movie explosions. Suddenly, there were several large bangs within the store. He had done it. A few troops, but not enough, retreated to the inside.
#143 Posted: 01:48:02 08/04/2013
Libra strained herself a bit to release the amount of magic it would take to cast the spell in this much of a radius, digging her claws into the ground and casting her magic out into the ground in front of and sort of inside the Walmart, but not beneath the groups metal-thing. It shook a bit, and began to crack. It cracked and shifted, crunching up and tripping up the soldiers on foot. The ground twisted and churned, trapping their feet and some of their entire shins in the ground.
'That should make it easier for you.' Libra stated, and wrapped some supporting magic around her injured leg. She then bounded into action, leaping onto the soldiers and crushing bones under her weight.
---
Rianua swooped a bit to the side, beginning to maneuver around the airships. She heard sounds, like miniature blasts, and had to roll her body out of the way to avoid getting hit.
"They do not like us. I will drop you into one of these things, see if you can find a way to get rid of it." The dragon flew above one of the airships in position for Marel to jump onto it.
#144 Posted: 01:50:46 08/04/2013
"Alright!' said Marel as she jumped on to the ship with her scythe in hand.
---
icon from Empoh
#145 Posted: 01:53:05 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"L....libra..." TAOB weakly called out for her.

~~~~~~~~

"You do realize we are battle bound now, right?" Daemanyrs told Alex, firing off another arrow into the chest of a soldier.
"What?" Alex asked, shooting a captain in the eye.
"Battle bound, we are loyal to each other, in and out of battle." She said, firing a few more arrows.
"I'm okay with that!" Alex said smirking, now fighting back to back with the archer.
#146 Posted: 02:02:45 08/04/2013
Libra looked up from where she was crushing in a soldier's head with a hoof, ears swiveling and eyes alert. She swiftly spotted The Ace of Breath out from the kicked up dirt and dark uniforms.
'Friends, we have a problem!' the Unileopard shouted back to those near the bus, bounding to TAOB's side. She bent down, wrapping magic around him to carefully lift him off the ground a bit. Keeping herself between the soldiers and the injured party member, she made her way back towards the bus, still crushing a few enemies along the way under her claws.
---
Rianua was surprised she hadn't been a bit more widely noticed, but was quite happy about this. The dragon twisted in the sky, crashing her body into one of the airships as it flew, knocking it off course without much trouble. Her size was her advantage in this fight, and she was ready to destroy things like a dragon of old.
#147 Posted: 02:07:36 08/04/2013
Climbing onto one of the wings, TSOH suddenly saw a boy in a blue god tier fall to the ground. "Alex?"

Suddenly a loud ringing was in her ear. An immense pain. She places her hand just below her heart and she felt the red liquid starting to spread.TSOH has been shot. She fell onto her knees and breathed harshly.
"Stupid," she laughed to herself. Raising her palm, using the last of her hope.

A final large beam shot out, and black ash spreaded around her. More screaming, more yelling. Blood trickled from her mouth and she smiled.
"**** you North Korea."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:23 08/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#148 Posted: 02:09:06 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Micheal saw Libra carrying the mortally wounded Ace of Breath and his face flushed.
"Daemanyrs, Alex, get inside now!" Michel yelled. The duo shot off a few more shots, then slipped back in the windows. Daemanyrs and Alex saw TAOB as well.
"By King's Landing! Will he be alright?" Daemanyrs asked, her face full of worry. The bus lurched forward and gained speed.
"I...its okay... I'll make it out of this....like I always do." TAOB said softly
#149 Posted: 02:12:52 08/04/2013
"Oh no you won't," Erica picked up some supplies and walked over to the Ace of Breath, "Your aspect provides wind not healing abilities. Lucky for you I'm here,"

Erica popped open some pain killers and poured two onto her hand. "Here eat this and lift your shirt to show me where the wound is,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#150 Posted: 02:18:18 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
TAOB weakly lifted up his shirt. In the wound was a small, glowing, white ball. He cringed in pain.
"Damn... It was the cue ball... Wasn't it?" He asked, groaning.

"Even if it was, how would the North Koreans get that kind of tech?" Alex asked.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud on the roof, like a body had dropped on it.
"Please tell me that isn't another hurt person..." Micheal said, pulling his bangs back then letting them fall back into place.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me