Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Epoch [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 23:54:56 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The time has finally come for the end of the world. A nuclear device has detonated in several major cities across the globe, causing widespread chaos and destruction. You have survived, but a strange event has occurred. The explosions in major cities have caused rifts in time and space to open up, directly connected to the few survivors' imaginations. Friends and enemies alike have crossed the bridge from their universe to ours, and are here for two reasons. To help us, or to obliterate us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this RP, you will be joining forces with your OCs and Fan Characters to survive in the wasteland we used to call home.

RULES:
1. 3 characters, plus you MAX.
2. CinderLover is my co-head to this. She has control of this story too.
3. NO SCRIPT STYLE
4. Even if your character is a god, try not to godmod. If they are actually a god, tone them down a little. (A la Thor in The Avengers)
5. Put "Epoch" at the end of your character sheet to let me know you read and understand the rules.
6. Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Powers/abilities:
Weapons:
Small backstory: (NOT REQUIRED FOR APOCOLYPSE UNIVERSE CHARACTERS)

Mine:

Name: Alex
Appearance: Long-ish blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'9", kind of pale, Minecraft creeper shirt with jeans and running shoes
Universe from : Prime (aka Apocolypse)
Powers/abilities: Type 1 Diabetes (hell yeah!)
Weapons: Hand to hand combat, survival knife
Small backstory: Alex had a nice, happy family, but everything changed when the North Krean nation attacked. His parents were killed in the initial blast, and most of his other family and friends executed by invaders. His girlfriend remains alive, but was taken hostage. His main goal is to find her and make sure she is safe.

Name: Daemanyrs Asighn
Appearance: Targaryen (White hair, darker eyebrows, very pale), blue eyes, 5'1", in light mideval armor. She has a small rucksack, containing one dragon egg, that must be immersed in fire overnight to hatch.
Universe from: Game of Thrones
Powers/abilities: Fire resistance
Weapons: Bow and arrows
Small backstory: A member of House Targaryan, lived in Dragonstone for a while until her people moved to try to reconquest Westeros. She was pulled into our universe in the middle of the night, while standing guard.

Name: The Ace Of Breath (Alex)
Appearance: Same as Alex, but in blue clothing that dons the Breath symbol, with a blue Assassin hood. His sword is strapped to his back when not in combat.
Universe from: Sbarg (Homestuck ARG)
Powers/abilities: Control of wind, flight
Weapons: Tel' Anga Megil (The Iron Sword)- A Narsil sword made of titanium gold alloy with an ARC Reactor in the middle
Small backstory: A version of Alex pulled from Sbarg, a universe in which he and his Internet friends play a deadly game that unleashes terror across many universes.

Name: Micheal
Appearance: Shortish brown hair, green eyes, 5'11", black and blue Aperture science shirt with jeans and high tops
Universe from: OC
Powers/abilities: Technopath
Weapons: None
Small backstory: (not really one right now, will be added later)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:13:34 07/04/2013 by StriderSwag
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2 Posted: 00:39:13 06/04/2013
Name: Hannah "Ciel" Clover
Appearance: Stands five foot four inches tall and has rather pale white skin. Hannah has brown hair that's wavy but turns a bit curly towards the ends which are around her shoulder area. Dark blue eyes on a round-ish face give her that young-person appearance. She wears bluejeans, black-and-white sneakers, and also a signed mma t-shirt
Universe from: Prime
Powers/abilities: ~None~
Weapons: None at the moment(she hides behinds her OCs I swear)
Brief History: Hannah's family consists of herself, her mother, her father, and her elder sister. She had originally gone to public school, and though she got good-ish grades, she loathed public schooling. She wasn't well-liked, and some of the teachers were just not likeable. Pretty much, everything about it was hated with a passion. Her mother suggested Homeschooling instead, which she'd agreed to within the heartbeat. Through middleschool she enjoyed the Homeschooling ways, and this is the year she would be entering highschool, though she stubbornly insists on staying Homeschooled even through Highschool.
After the bombs dropped, however, things got far more complicated. Her sister's family were the first of her family to go, followed by her mother when she tried to get to them in time. Fortunately for Hannah, her father stuck with her.

Name: Libra
Appearance: Here~!
Universe From: Custom OCverse
Powers/Abilities: general "magic" of her species(unicorn-leopard hybrid)
Weapons: Besides hooves, claws, magic, and teeth, none
Brief History: Libra's parents, like all adult Unileopards, birthed her in a separate dimension where all is peaceful. She grew up on stretches of colorful land with magic sprites all around. She even made a game of trying to pounce on the little glowing balls of light, which eventually got her horn working with magic. Once she'd matured some, her parents opened the portal out into another world, telling her to “go and learn the ways of a truly hostile environment.” She's made some friends here and there, but she's still trying to figure out the whole “speaking” thing that the common folk do. Instead of verbally speaking, she usually uses telepathy. But if needed, she can say a handful words, such as “help”, “yes”, and “no.”

Name: Rianua
Appearance:

1. Human - Has the appearance of a 20-year-old woman, with white skin slightly tanned by the sun and intensely white hair. Her hair drapes over her shoulders to the middle of her back, and in texture(on a good day) is soft and thick. She stands 6 foot 2 inches tall, and wears an emerald green dress with gold-ish lining, the texture of the material heavy and fuzzy(in a good way). Under the skirt of her dress she wears dark brown pants and black shoes. (will get picture soon!)
  2. Origin - enormous white fox-looking creature with four long, thick-furred tails. Her entire coat is thick and rough, and there's a large tuft of fur on her chest. There is a mask that covers her foreheat, nose, eyes, and upper mouth. (will get picture soon!)
  3. Snow Leopard - it's a snow leopard, i think you get it
  4. Dragon- Very tall creature, not yet determined exact height. (note that she has long whiskers as well not featured in this picture)

Universe From: Custom OCverse
Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, spellbreaking, minor dabbling with elemental magic
Weapons: one-handed silver longsword, wielded with left hand.
Brief History: (omfg that's too long for right now I'm going to leave this blank for the time being aaaaaa)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:32 06/04/2013 by CinderLover
#3 Posted: 00:41:24 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC : ACCEPTED DAWG

My descriptions suck though ugh I'll fix it later
#4 Posted: 02:33:44 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm gonna start this but it's still open if you want in.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex woke up to the sound of a roar overhead.
Raider jets again? He thought. He inhaled a little bit of ash, then coughed. It was pretty hard to breath down here, trapped in a broken down tour bus. Plus, the fact that he didn't have much insulting didn't really swing things in his favor right now.

He pushed himself off the seat, and walked down the bus aisle to the doors. The nighttime was freezing here in the middle of the desert, and the nearest town was miles away, near the shore. Suddenly, there was some barking and bangs. Small dents appeared in the sides of the bus. He was under attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daemanyrs turned the corner of the stone building. She was confused. Very confused.
How does one manage to stand on guard, then fall asleep, and wake up in a strange place? She thought. She questioned magic, but it seemed none of these people attacking her were capable of it. They did have more advanced weapons though, she was sure of it. Strange, small machines that could launch metal at extreme speed? They certainly did not have those in Westeros.

The people confused her too. She appeared friendly, and then took aim at her. When she ran, they screamed confusing things like "Take her down!" and "Get the white haired chick!". Take her down where? And last she has checked, she was not a small chicken.

She shot off an arrow right into one man's head. They fired back with their strange machines, and would have hit her if she had not ducked behind the corner again. If only she had som allies to assist her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAOB tried to fly, but ended up crashing back to the ground. Some douchebag shot him in the arm, completely out of nowhere, and drained most of his energy. What a dick move. He didn't even do anything! He was just flying around on Skaia, when suddenly, BAM! He was flying back on Earth. At least he still had his sword, though.

Off in the distance he saw a large bus being shot at by the evil douchebags.
Maybe a civilian? He thought. He levitated over to the area.
"HEY, LOOK AT ME! I'M A TARGET!" He yelled, then ducked behind the cliff. The jerks started shooting at him instead. He had a feeling, whoever was in that bus, they were important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micheal drove down the seemingly endless highway. If he hadn't gotten this Soccer Mom Van working, he'd be a corpse, most likely eaten by cannibals and/or rabid animals. A few bright lights were shining in the distance.
FINALLY! Some civilization! I never thought I'd be so happy to see those glorious douchebags! He thought. He sped down the highway some more. Upon closer examination, he sighed. It was a raider check post. He slowed down and rolled down his window.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The raider barked at him.
"A guy in a car, suspicious drug dealer, President of Zimbabwe, take your pick." He said, a slight hint of sarcasm graced his voice.
"STATE YOUR INTENTION!" The raider barked at him again.
"I'm going to steal the Declaration of Independance! Dude, what do you think? I just want some food!" He was then jerked out of the car.
"Can. I. Just. Get. A. Sandwich?" He asked while getting dragged away.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#5 Posted: 03:09:30 06/04/2013
Ooc: I would join but I'm pretty sure my oc would kill me.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#6 Posted: 03:13:15 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can have bad guys too. They are kind of forced to help you in this situation. Go ahead and join! We need more people anyways!
#7 Posted: 04:48:55 06/04/2013
Hannah kept herself curled up, pressed to the wall, momentarily safe. Her body was pressed to the ground, due to there being hardly any room in this crevice she'd squeezed into. It was becoming pretty difficult to hide from these morons, but the girl knew she could manage....somehow. Yeah, somehow.
'Are they gone yet? They're taking forever...' she thought, glaring through the opening to the ruined buildings outside. Everything seemed dead out there. The air was warm and sticky, bringing with it the feeling of heaviness and exhaustion. Crumbling stone and brick littered the fallen buildings and other such structures.
As for the inside of the crack, it was gross. The decaying soil beneath her covered her clothes and arms in grime,which she was taking quite a disliking to. She herself was in an awkward position, hardly able to fit into this crevice. Hannah's back was starting to ache from this place, and she knew she wanted to get out. Plus she didn't hear anyone, so it probably was safe.
Hannah began to drag herself from her hiding spot, pushing her shoulders and back out into the open first before pulling her legs free. She glared around, a bit worried about what could be right around the corner.
---
'Air - I need air! Make them stop!'
Breaths came in gasps. Everything in the beast's body felt too heavy to move anymore. She was too exhausted to continue her escape. The humans were too fast - their strange form of tracking had managed to keep even her - in full sprint, no less - within their sights for miles. But now, the creature had caught herself. She was slowing, her run becoming a canter. The metal things were too fast for her, surfing over the dunes without problem. She, on the other hand, had to dig both paws and hooves into the sand to run, the difficulty of movement weighing upon her body. Not to mention there wasn't anywhere to loose these things in a damned desert!
'I do not know how these work, but I will have to destroy them to get away...' she slowed her pace again, taking in gulps of air for a moment. Then, the animal turned, and narrowed her eyes. The sun glared through the sea of sand and both onto her pelt and into her face. Heat made her vision blurry, rippling across the dunes in sheets. But she could still hear, see, and smell the metal contraptions the humans were using to hunt her down. They bounded over tops of mountains of sands, crashing down and towards her.
Claws unsheathed, and a horn on her head shone. Now or never, it seemed, and Libra did not want to die today.
---
Uneventful. Rianua's day had been nothing but wasteland. Just black ground, empty ruins, and the pungent smell of burning. Everything around was just plain empty. Her black shoes touched down to perfectly level earth. As far as the eye could see - absolutely nothing.
'Then, what was the point of being brought here?' the white-haired woman narrowed her tricolor eyes, and moved along her way, 'Is what I have been searching for here...? Could it truly be?'
#8 Posted: 05:11:36 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex heard a loud shout from outside the bus. Suddenly, the gunfire was no longer directed at the bus but at a man who was floating. And looked kind of like... Himself!? The other Alex dodged bullets by levitating away very quickly, and mowed down raidrs with is giant glowing sword.

SINCE WHEN WAS I A BADASS!? He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Daemanyrs turned around the corner, only to see a young, brown haired girl. She looked afraid, but Daemanyrs had learned not to trust anyone in this strange place. She kept her bow trained on the girl, mostly in case she had plans to deceive her.
"Who are you!?" Daemanyrs asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Micheal woke up from the strange blackout, there was a bright light shining right in his eyes. The room was small, mostly metal. There was a glass wall in between him and the other side of the wall. Someone was watching him.
"WHO ARE YOU!?" An insurgent yelled at him.
"Listen man, I just want some food." Micheal said calmly.
The raider decked him in the face.
"ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
Micheal put on a smug look.
"I really, really don't think that was the wisest decision on your part..." He said with a grin.
Then, the lights went out.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#9 Posted: 15:27:18 06/04/2013
Name: Erica
Appearance: 5"0 girl with brown curly hair up to her shoulders (Lightly brushing them height). She has olive skin and wears glasses. She also is chubby but she is close to almost being chubby. But she doesn't see herself exercising anytime soon. Her clothes include blue jeans, a white shirt with a plaid blue, red, and black over-shirt. She also wears plaid sneakers when walking long distances.
Universe from: Prime
Powers/abilities: She can shoot things, and learn how to sneak into places through windows. That's really it.
Weapons: A pipe from a bit of rubble
Small backstory: Erica had a nice life with many friends and a loving family. She had a dad who really taught her everything she knows, a mother who cares for her to the end, and a sister who basically taught her how to live your own damn life as yourself. Then the bombing happened. All of her neighborhood was obliterated when she was at the mall with a couple of friends. When it got to the area she was in, everyone tried running. In fact, Erica almost died from the impacts. A couple of survivors (people she didn't know) healed her, but now she walks with a limp with her leg broken and still healing. At the moment, no one she knows survived.

Name: Vandili
Appearance: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/...518497954_n.jpg Drawn by the lovely CinderLover! Vandili is on the left.
FOX FORM:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7...000-d59l371.png Worked on by Shorty and CinderLover! Vandili is the red fox on the right.
Universe from: Roleplay OC
Powers/abilities: She's blind, but she also has the ability to become a fox by wearing a pelt of fox over her shoulders. She brings the head of it over hers like a mask, and gradually transforms into the appearance and animal of the pelt.
Weapons: A bow and some arrows.
Small backstory: There is really nothing special about this elf. She born blind and will be her entire life. In her village, elves are chosen through Grade school what their position of power will be. Will their smarts shine through, becoming government? Will their athletic abilities give them credit to be hunters? Or will their caring nature become nursery workers? There are many more, and for Vandili, her tense muscles and willing to fight anyone who insults her proved her to be a Hunter. Hunters protect and provide food for the village. Since she is blind, many thought she would be the worst. Then they would get an arrow through the shoulder.
A trainer, the best of the best, came up to her with a caring attitude, and offer to teacher her. At first she hit him saying she could do it on her own, but then she let him guide her after a week of trying to train by herself. He trained her for 6 years, and when she was finished she could hit every apple on the tree and any animal to cross her path. Her attitude as well had changed, she was much like her mentor: wise and helpful. When he died, she was in grief, but didn't morn for too long because she knew she had a duty. While on a journey to find an extension for land, a witch sent her to another realm where her abilities could be more useful.

Name: Seal
Appearance: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/...518497954_n.jpg Drawn by CinderLover! Seal is the cat on Vandili's shoulder.
Universe from: Custom OC
Powers/abilities: she can talk...that's it really.
Weapons: CLAWS??!
Small backstory: Seal lived in a world over run by intelligent form of cats. Her species is domesticated cats. Since her village is having hard times, she tends to go swim for prey with the land prey running out. This is unheard of, and shunned by her species. Because she is of young age, she is learned to become a worker of her village but is punished by her mentor (who is not a nice guy) because of late checkups and opposing orders by swimming. She has good intentions, but when it goes to far, she is sent up to the mountains to find a rare form of herb that the village doesn't need. When she almost dies, a shaman cat takes her in and heals her. On the walls are paintings of the Creators.
The Creators are their gods, and it is stated that each life on the planet is based off another creature on another planet. These are called The Creators, and thus they call themselves the Personas. Seal decided to go there and the Shaman warns her that the Creator's world isn't as holy and peaceful it might be. Seal says "Well, I've think I've seen worse", and jumps through the portal (It actually goes a different way, but for the sake of the RP I'm changing it up)

Name: Erica (The Star of Hope
Appearance: Basically the same as Prime Erica, but she ears yellow clothing and a hood with angle wings on the torso called the "Hope" Symbol. She also ears long green boots that she calls "Hooker Boots"
Universe from: SBARG
Powers/abilities: Her God Tier says she shares her hope, but that's boring. But what she does though as a form of weapons is gather missing hope from people and uses it as a weapon against creatures. Like a Hype Beam in Pokemon. It gets more powerful the more hope she collects, but she almost gets tired from it. She she almost fights with Spears that shoot fire.
Weapons: Spears that shoot fire.
Small backstory: She got pulled from her universe to this one from a session she was playing with her and her Internet friends. She still believes that Prime!Erica is just another timeline of her.
EPOCH
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:27:33 06/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#10 Posted: 15:33:52 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted yo
#11 Posted: 15:34:11 06/04/2013
OOC: Sweet. Where do we start exactly?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 15:41:08 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wherever you think your character should be. TAOB and Alex are on the highway, Libra and Michael are in the desert, Daemanyrs and Hannah are face to face in the city, and I have no idea what is going on with Rianua. We will all eventually meet in the city though.
#13 Posted: 16:17:48 06/04/2013
How the hell did she find this car, she had no idea. While walking along the halls of the mall, she found a skeleton which she assume was a woman holding on a pink leather purse. She reached inside too look for anything useful, and found car keys. "Huh, I wonder..."

Erica has been living in the mall with other survivors for days now. Always, they had to hide under rubble to make sure no other North Koreans saw them alive. Since she was alive, she wondered if any of her friends out in the country had also survived. Erica honestly had no other reason why not, it might be hard but she managed about a week to survive in a crumpled mall with now no food court. So she snuck out and went into the parking lot. On the car keys was a little red alarm button. She had a trick if they couldn't find their car, push that button.

So she did, and immediately she heard the blaring of the car horns. "Perfect!" She squealed.

Running back inside, she gathered her things: Clothes, some food items, a pipe she used in case of army troops coming inside, and money for gas. Erica somewhat knew how to drive, and besides, there was no one to tell her otherwise. No one was on the road anyway.

Walking out to the parking lot, she planned to make her trip. She found the car that was still blaring. A silver van, much like her mothers. It shouldn't be too hard. She unlocked the doors, climbed in, and started the car. Erica lightly pressed on the gas pedal after putting it in reverse, and she had a slight grin. "Here I come," she whispered, and made her way out of the parking lot.

Now she was on one of the highways that was actually right next to the mall. She was pretty good with directions, but also the woman had a GPS in the car. Thank god for that, because she had no idea how to get out of the state from there. She knew it would lead her up north. Erica decided to go to Texas first, since it was the closest she knew where one of her internet buddies lived. Then she would probably go to the California area.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#14 Posted: 17:15:26 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Micheal gunned it out of the pitch black raider station. There were tons of worried screams to get the lights back on, and to make sure the prisoner was okay. Well, he wasn't. He ran around the small security station. He found the small parking lot and ran up to the golden van.

TOYOTA SOCCER MOM VAN GO! He thought. Small, blue, circuit looking lines extended from his hand, then glowed. The headlights turned on, and the engine started up. A few shots were fired off at him, but he ducked and used the car for cover. They found him. He rolled around to the driver's side and got in the car. The wheels smoked and squealed as the van gave him all it got to get out of there.
#15 Posted: 17:33:17 06/04/2013
Erica drove along the highway with an intense look. Sometimes raiders would patrol the area, sometimes from airship, sometimes from tank, and sometimes just people. She would have to drive the van in the woods and wait, then try and find a way to get out. She did this about 5 times already, and she was getting tired of it.

"Man, I really hope I don't accidentally crash into a tree or something. Then I would have to go on foot, which in all honesty would be worse. I just...have to keep my eye out,"

She adjusted her grip onto the wheel and pushed the gas pedal a bit harder to gain more speed. She knew this would take up gas but there was a station close by. It even said it on the GPS, AND a small billboard.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#16 Posted: 17:42:52 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Micheal was going way too fast when the raiders shot his tires out. The car rolled, and landed upside down. He heard a screech when he realized it. The car was caving in on him. He kicked the window out, and wiggled through it like a worm. When he got out, it finally gave way. He was extremely lucky to have gotten out in time. He ran down the highway, barely dodging raider bullets. He was clipped by one in the leg, and fell down. Just when he looked back up, he realized a car was headed straight for him.
#17 Posted: 18:01:45 06/04/2013
Erica suddenly heard a screech, a few gunshots, and suddenly a man in the middle of the road. She honestly had no idea how that happened, but she saw raider troops and she was about to hit a man. "****," she yelled and slapped on the brakes.

She thought she would stop right by his head like in the movies. Then she heard a thump. "oh **** oh ****, GUY ARE YOU OKAY?"

Erica could have killed this survivor. Thank god she didn't though, because she only hit him. Not ran him over. He was now flopped on his back, and his leg was bleeding. Gunshot?, she thought. Oh wait that's right, raiders.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:08:28 06/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#18 Posted: 18:14:31 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah. I"m just dandy." Micheal said inbetween coughs. "OF COURSE I'M NOT OKAY I WAS SHOT AND HIT BY A CAR!"
#19 Posted: 18:22:17 06/04/2013
Erica shuffled her feet a bit, looking around trying to find out what to do. If she goes to the car and get her pipe, this man will be shot. If she stays and tries to heal him, they both would be shot. So she kneeled down and asked "Hey, sorry for hitting you and all but do you have a gun per-chance?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#20 Posted: 18:27:38 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, sorry." He tried to get up, but just fell back down and groaned. "If you could drive the car a little closer, I could jam their guns for a long enough time for me to get in, and then we could drive off."
#21 Posted: 18:35:34 06/04/2013
Erica looked at him for a while. Was this guy for real? How in the world was he going to jam the guns, they might as well die. But then again, it was their own hope. "I'll trust you on this one okay?" she said to him.

Erica ran back to the driver seat, the raiders now aiming their guns. She started the engine, pulled back a little to she wouldn't hit the man again, then she turned so the passenger seat was right by the man.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#22 Posted: 18:50:30 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Micheal lifted his hand a bit. Suddenly, the barrels of the guns were covered in the same blue circuits as when he started up the van earlier. The raiders attempted to fire, nothing came out of the barrel. They looked confused for a second.
"NOW!" Micheal yelled to the girl in the car.
#23 Posted: 19:15:38 06/04/2013
The small girl nodded and she slammed her foot onto the gas petal. That wasn't a smart choice, but hey you're supposed to kill some people anyway. Erica saw the blue circles around the guns as she got closer, and before she could think bodies and blood hit the windshield. "Whoa," she whispered to herself. She put the gears in reverse and slowly backed up once she saw the raiders dead.

She lowered down the window and yelled "Just scoot out of the way if I get too close!" and went closer backwards. Everything was calmed down now, but Erica still had to bring this guy to a refugee camp or something.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#24 Posted: 19:19:51 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Micheal reached and opened the door. He slid into the seat, then closed it.
"Thanks. We should get moving now." He said.
#25 Posted: 19:22:11 06/04/2013
Erica nodded and put the car back in drive. She lightly pressed the pedal and went to the speed limit. It was a habit for her to follow the rules she guessed. "Where are you headin'? No one would be on the highway,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#26 Posted: 19:27:14 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"I have no idea. Away from here, I guess." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~
TAOB was having a little bit of trouble with these guys. He couldn't hold on forever. There was one final guy, but he was very, very agile. He kept dodging the slices by his sword. Suddenly, he fell. Right behind the now dead raider was... Himself? Alex had stabbed him in the back with his survival knife. He pulled it out of the corpse and wiped it off.
"Uh... Thanks, me." TAOB said.
#27 Posted: 19:38:34 06/04/2013
"Well then, Texas it is," Erica took out her hand to shake while keeping her eyes on the road, "The name is Erica. Yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vandili sat on what appeared as a metal box on the roof of a building. She was in what the small cat said "California,". It smelt of the ocean and pollution. It also had another toxic smell unknown to her, but the small cat named Seal had said they were called bombs. Apparently, from what the elf could gather, a giant landmass was bombed by another country across the ocean.

Why they were attacked at all was beyond her. From the sounds of it, this land was peaceful enough. She guessed the other country was bloodthirsty. "Do you think we'll find any allies?" Seal had asked as she rested herself next to Vandili's leg.

The elf reached over and stroked Seal's back. "This I am not sure, my friend, but we need time. This area has vital resources for survival. But yes, there are many troops around here. I am glad I found you,"

Before, Vandili was walking in such a strange place, she suddenly heard the whimpering of a cat. She ran as fast as she could, and when she found the creature she scented blood. Vandili healed up the wounds, and the elf woman learned that this cat could talk and was from a distant world like she was. The cat's name was Seal, and for most of the day they stuck together.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#28 Posted: 19:53:11 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Michael. In case you were wondering what I did back there, I'm a technopath." He said. He placed his hand on the dash and the blue circuits came out. The horn honked.
"See?" He said.
#29 Posted: 20:15:50 06/04/2013
Erica jumped a bit when the car honked and nearly slapped Michael's hand away. "Gah! Don't do that, they might hear us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Am I....back home?" A green boot kicked a rock. It wasn't a rock though, it was a small piece of rubble from a building.

Erica certainly wasn't in any place she recognized, so she walked her way around the town to find a visitor help center. She took a map that was on the ground and read what was left.

"Austin, Texas? I'm in Texas? Well slap my knee and call me a possum," she exclaimed, "I'm not too far. But there's no survivors around, this must be a doomed timeline. Or maybe....this is what happened after leaving the medium,"

Erica drooped her head in grief. She knew by now none of her parents, friends, or anyone she knew survived.

OOC: I have to go now D:
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#30 Posted: 20:28:42 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, come back soon D:
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31 Posted: 21:25:31 06/04/2013
I'm joining.

Name: Sam
Appearance: She has short brown hair with brown eyes. She has some tan spots on her from being out in the sun often. She wears jeans, a fox tail on her left on her jean pants, she wears a Dr. Pepper shirt. (I forgot how tall somewhere around 5 or something. smilie ) She has a wooden sword from the Renaissance faire
Universe from : Prime
Powers/abilities: Being confused.
Weapons: wooden sword.
Small backstory: Sam is a nice person, who sluggish so you might have to repeat things. She is the odd one her family, and her family was insanity in a nutshell. Her family was insane so she got most of her knowledge from school. When the bombing happened, most of her family was killed. So now she's one her own.

Name: Marel
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7...ika-d60nftf.png
Universe from: Moebius
Powers/abilities:Since she never know where she came from she never got the proper training in her Pyrokinesis, so usually when she is really pissed off or threaten or even determined for a kill in a intense battle her pyrokinesis will kick but, she barely control over it. She is about as fast Blaze so it's hard to escape from her. She sometimes uses her hidden claws, but that's very rare she does that.
Weapons: Scythe.
Small Backstory:She is from the anti-verse side of the soul dimension. And has been transported from her realm to well Moebius, as a kid. So, she doesn't exactly know where she came from. How she got her name is because when she was a little kitten she looked like a Marel fox kit from fables. She's normally at the dark part of the woods, waiting for a person to walk in stupidly so she can kill that unlucky person just to see some bloodshed.

Name: Torrent
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...ika-d60la5o.png
Universe from: Moebius
Powers/abilities: Swim.
Weapons: Sword
Small Backstory: This is Torrent, Samster's cousin. Who is a Sea/River otter mix, that would explain why his muzzle is shorter, why he is bigger, and why his ears are down and black. His occupation is being a knight, he also travels to new lands to see if they are hostile environments. He rescues a lot of others. He acts like he is the leader and tells everyone else what to do. He also has a few crushes on some girls. He despises Scourge and the Suppression Squad. He is basically against anyone who is a threat. (what the hell did you expect from a guy that went into knighting school when he was like 5?) Hell, he despises Patch just as much as he despises Scourge (which is a lot). (how'd ya think Patch lost an eye?).
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#32 Posted: 21:32:15 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it's Trox moster

Accepted!
#33 Posted: 21:48:32 06/04/2013
OOC: Epic

Sam got up and decided to get up. When the explosion happened, she was blown into a hole messing up her ankle pretty bad that she couldn't get up for awhile. As Sam got up, she noticed that everyone else was gone and decided to try and find out what happened while hopping on one foot. Seeking help.

-------------------------------

Marel looked around her newfound area after waking up from a nap. "Where the heck am I?" she asked herself looking around the area, seeing burnt ground, burning buildings, basically everything around her was dead. The sinister cat thought to herself My kind of place. Except it requires more blood. She began to journey her way around the scorched lands.

---------------

Torrent got up after being face planted to the ground from the explosion. He looked around the area in shock. He talked to himself saying "where am I? Where are the locals?". Being freaked out at the sight of the area seeing no life just burnt land, the otter quickly got a hold of himself and went on looking for anyone.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:29 06/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
#34 Posted: 21:49:17 06/04/2013
Hannah jumped at the sound of a woman's voice, fear jolting through her and gripping her body. Thoughts bounded through her mind as she tried to think of what to do. There didn't seem to be much option besides obeying whoever was talking.
"My name is Hannah..." she replied in a taut voice, eyes landing on the woman. Her armor and hair color was a bit surprising, but the girl decided not to ask about it. Instead, she continued with, "Please don't shoot, I don't mean any harm, honest!"
---
'By the Gods this place is boring.' Rianua hissed to herself in thought, not seeing anything of interest in the direct area. It was just too bare to be inhabited, no person would be here. So, instead of wasting more time, she decided to move along.
A quick transformation was going to solve this problem. Human to dragon wouldn't be too taxing, she would be fine so long as she got some food within the next couple days. As the magic began to shift, Rianua was forced into hunching over as her hair started to become longer and fingernails thicker. Her skin began to show signs of scales, which grew out and into shining circular disks that covered her entire body. As this happened, a tail shot out from her spine, lashing side-to-side as the somewhat painful shift continued. Her nose and mouth began to become longer and thinner, small spikes appearing across her face. The teeth in her mouth even changed, becoming pointed and sharp like a canine's mouth. Wings stretched out from her back, and her hands became three-toed paws with arcing claws.
Her body stretched out after that, and Rianua took a moment to relax. A full body change was always tiring, no matter how often she practiced. It only took a few seconds before she was ready to get going.
Wings fanning out, Rianua bounded into the air and was in flight. Her serpent-like body twisted and turned as she caught the wind and rose high into the sky. Her form moved like a swimming eel though water, with the addition of wings the balance herself out and keep level. Now in the air, she was able to look down, and survey wherever she'd ended up. After all, a bird's eye view of things was far better than walking on the ground, you know.
'Plenty of damage has been done to the ground, but I do not see anyone. What is this world?' Rianua continued on her way as she tried to see what lived in this new environment.

ooc: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I so didn't skip Libra
#35 Posted: 21:59:42 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"You are still young... However I've seen the devastation even the young have done in Westeros. I'll trust you, for now." Daemanyrs said. This girl was strange, but was scared enough of these strange men to be a potential ally. She lowered her bow and put the arrow back.
"These odd enemies have very powerful weapons. I believe we can escape them and find some shelter... If you can keep up."
Daemanyrs ran down the street with enough stealth to make sure the warriors did not see her. A large, but broken, glass castle graced the grey and ashy sky. She slipped through the doors into the inside.
#36 Posted: 22:14:16 06/04/2013
As Sam was trying to hop her way around, she kept falling down. So she decided to find some shelter and wait for help to arrive. She looked around the area she was at and found a bus that looked totaled but, was still on it's wheels. So Sams hops over to the bus and sat down, waiting.
----------

Marel was simply walking around trying to figure out where she is at. As the cat looked at the sky for a sign she spotted some flying object and decided to take shelter and get a better look at the unidentified flying object. She looked around for a hiding spot but, everything around her was rubble. So she decided to just sneak around to identify the U.F.O.

---------

Torrent was running towards another area hopefully one with people, food and water.
---
icon from Empoh
#37 Posted: 23:38:25 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oops! Sorry." Michael said. Up the road he spotted a large, mostly ruined bus with a crying girl outside of it.
"Erica, there are survivors here, and I might be able to get that bus up and running. Pull over."
#38 Posted: 23:46:32 06/04/2013
"No problem," she nodded and started to slow down near the bus. When they took a stop, she took a good look at the girl. She had short brown hair and wore a Dr. Pepper shirt. She also had a fox tail on her left leg, sort of like the one Erica bought on the Renaissance fair in Tampa.

Erica rolled down the window and spoke to the girl. "You need any help?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:30 06/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#39 Posted: 00:12:50 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Michael got out of the car to take a walk around the bus. It was in bad shape, but if he could get it running, it would take them pretty much anywhere. Around the back, he saw two blonde men just staring at each other. They looked like brothers, but he doubted they could look EXACTLY the same.
"Excuse me?" TAOB said to Michael, finally noticing him. Alex turned around.
"I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to save you." Michael said. God, that was as awesome as he thought.
"Well, you don't even vaguely resemble Mark Hamill, so I doubt you are destined to restore balance to the force." Alex said.
"Okay, fine my name is Michael, I'm here to get the the tour bus working and get us all to the next city." He said, placing his hand on the bus. The blue lines surged out, and the bus engines revved. The lights turned on both inside and out. They had a new form of transportation.
"Wait, how'd you do that?" TAOB asked him, seeming a bit confused.
"It's... A neat trick I picked up." He said.
#40 Posted: 00:38:25 07/04/2013
Erica got out of the car and gathered her things. She heard the engine of the bus start so that means she could enter in without any troops finding them first. Great, she didn't even want to be in the car anyway. It was cramped and still had blood so it was hard to see.

Besides, there was now more survivors so that means more help. This also means more people to look after, which was a disadvantage. "Alright guys you ready to go? I'm just gonna-" she stopped when she saw this blonde kid around her age wearing pajamas.

"What the hell are you wearing dude," she asked.

To her it kind of looked like a God Tier outfit from Homestuck, but who would be wearing it at a time like this? Besides, it didn't look like any God Tier outfit that was cannon.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41 Posted: 01:01:06 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"E-ERICA!?" TAOB said in excitement. A huge grin appeared on his face and he flew over and hugged her.
"Whoa, me. Back off." Alex said.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" TAOB said. He was very, very happy to see her. He had no idea what happened to his friends outside the Medium.
"I hate to break up this tender, loving moment, but I think I hear jets coming, so we might want to get out of here." Michael said.

~~~~~~~~~~

The girl did not move from the spot behind the wall. What was wrong now? Did she fear raider troops. No matter, this proved she could not keep up. Daemanyrs climbed up the stairway to get a position on the roof.
#42 Posted: 01:07:34 07/04/2013
Erica stumbled back a bit from the hug, hearing the voice she recognized it. It sounded like her internet friend Alex, but this was Florida. "I..what? Uh, sorry I don't know what you're talking about," she just stood there frozen not know what to do.

She looked with frantic eyes at Michael, and she couldn't even see the other guy talking because of the hug.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#43 Posted: 01:15:48 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"GET OFF, ME. WE NEED TO MOVE!" Alex yelled at TAOB. He reluctantly stopped hugging her as they filed, one by one, into the bus.
Michael placed his hand on the wheel and the bus gunned it.

~~~~~~~

Daemanyrs took her place on top of the building, ready to take out enemies with a barrage of arrows from the sky, taking them entirely off guard.
#44 Posted: 01:22:39 07/04/2013
Erica plopped herself into a seat in the back, not wanting anyone to talk to her. She's been to conventions before, but that was ridiculous. She wasn't dead, and why was he concerned? Erica never met a guy like that before, but the voice was so familiar. Even the appearance. The other guy with him called him "Me," but they could have been twins.

Were they really the same person? She laid down onto the seat with her bag of items in hand and just tried to think.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#45 Posted: 02:19:08 07/04/2013
OOC: sorry for a late response I was sleeping.

Sam was happy to see there was survivors helping others out. Since Michael, fixed the bus. Sam hopped in saying "Thank you good sir" as she was hopping on one foot to get to a seat.
-----------

Marel was still snooping around the rumble. Still wondering what is in the sky

------------

Torrent finally made it to an area with barely any buildings but, hey at there was some.
---
icon from Empoh
#46 Posted: 02:22:51 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex walked to the back of the bus and sat next to Erica.
"You know, you sound like one of my Internet friends." He said.

Michael walked back to talk to TAOB.
"So how are you?" Micheal asked.
"Good. In a little pai- WAIT WHO IS DRIVING THE BUS!?" TAOB yelled worriedly.
"I am. When I use my powers, the bus will basically drive its self wherever I want. Right now we are headed to Austin, Texas. Yippie kieyieey, mother****ers!" He said.
#47 Posted: 02:28:22 07/04/2013
"That's like an 10 hour drive isn't it?" Sam responded to what Michael said. Looking at her ankle which was like twisted around not looking well.
---
icon from Empoh
#48 Posted: 02:29:57 07/04/2013
"Same as you. But he would never be in my home state, especially during times like this," Erica said, but as quiet as a mouse. You could have only heard her if you were near enough, which thankfully the guy was.

"Are you and the guy who hugged me twins? I mean, you guys look similar,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#49 Posted: 02:31:10 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's the apocolypse! We got time!" Micheal said. "Now who wants some snacks? Oh wait, we don't have any. That's why we are going to Texas. They have lots of food."
#50 Posted: 02:32:44 07/04/2013
Sam took a seat near the front of the bus, incase she got car sick.
----------

Torrent looked around the buildings and failed to see anyone. He decided to shout out for them, "Hello!? Anyone here!? Anyone at all?!" but, no one responded.
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me