Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 2)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 2)

View Results
Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 2)
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#51 Posted: 21:57:36 22/03/2013
Quote: LevanJess
I love Classic Spyro the best but ****ing honestly? What's the definition of a "true spyro fan"? Someone who likes all Spyros? Lolno.

There is no such thing as a "true spyro fan." If you like any kind of Spyro (for example, LoS), then you are a fan of that Spyro. You may not be a fan of all Spyros, but that doesn't mean you aren't a "true fan" because you don't like them all. It's not like you aren't a fan of that particular Spyro (example, LoS) if you dislike one of them (example, Classic).

I agree with this so much.
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#52 Posted: 02:43:04 23/03/2013
Why don't they just have 2 polls at a time? One for Skylanders and one for the other games. I noticed in my few weeks on this site that theres too much conflict & complainig over the polls.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#53 Posted: 06:18:50 23/03/2013
^Now there's a idea to be considered. You should mention that to dark52 smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#54 Posted: 13:08:41 23/03/2013
^^ THIS SO BAD.
You guys can have your Spyro polls and we Skylander fans can have your polls.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:29 23/03/2013 by ClayFace
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#55 Posted: 13:39:09 23/03/2013
Metro Speedway smilie
I would say Fracture Hills but that darn Alchemist task always made me mad
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:16 23/03/2013 by Doomdrao
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#56 Posted: 03:14:53 24/03/2013
Quote: ClayFace
smilie THIS SO BAD.

and does anyone care about skylander polls these days not really not even me clayface if you just don't like spyro polls then just don't post in them it's that simple just move on
#57 Posted: 07:37:21 24/03/2013
Quote: Doomdrao
Metro Speedway smilie

I believe that Alchemist sidequest was the downfall of that level. It's just so irritating...
---
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#58 Posted: 13:30:22 24/03/2013
never played it
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#59 Posted: 14:14:09 24/03/2013
Magma Cone that and Icy Glacier are a tie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#60 Posted: 15:07:09 24/03/2013
Quote: Felines
Metro Speedway :D

I believe that Alchemist sidequest was the downfall of that level. It's just so irritating...

It's not the Alchemist that bothers me terribly much, it's the fact that you can't complete Fracture Hills on the first go ahead. Nowadays I know to hold off on the Alchemist until I have the headbash, but when I was kid, I found myself having to do the challenge TWICE. Which was extremely frustrating. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#61 Posted: 15:19:46 24/03/2013
Shady Oasis. I like the sandy levels.

Quote: ashleigh
and does anyone care about skylander polls these days not really not even me clayface if you just don't like spyro polls then just don't post in them it's that simple just move on

You know someone can say the same thing to you right?
#62 Posted: 16:41:43 24/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: Felines
Metro Speedway smilie

It's not the Alchemist that bothers me terribly much, it's the fact that you can't complete Fracture Hills on the first go ahead. Nowadays I know to hold off on the Alchemist until I have the headbash, but when I was kid, I found myself having to do the challenge TWICE. Which was extremely frustrating. <.<;

Finding the Alchemist is easy, it's protecting it from the Earthshapers the hard part. The first time, I did did it like ELEVEN times smilie smilie
---
Can_Man99 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1280
#63 Posted: 20:11:27 24/03/2013
huh it is surprising to me that metro speedway is so low i actually loved that level I played over and over again
#64 Posted: 21:30:42 24/03/2013
Every flying level is fun, but action on the ground is even better. That's why I absolutely love those ground levels with the flying power-up smilie
---
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 7939
#65 Posted: 03:15:35 25/03/2013
I remember when almost 70% of the people on this website all have at least played all the classic Spyro games....look what this website turned into. =_= i guess most of them left when Skylanders came into play.
#66 Posted: 03:51:13 25/03/2013
^Or Legend of Spyro. I believe this all started right after Dawn of the Dragon was released. By that time, many people signed up here.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#67 Posted: 04:21:08 25/03/2013
smilie THIS SO BAD.

Why do I feel this was meant to be said in a rude tone?
---
BREATHE AIR.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#68 Posted: 09:12:07 25/03/2013
Quote: Crystal
I remember when almost 70% of the people on this website all have at least played all the classic Spyro games....look what this website turned into. =_= i guess most of them left when Skylanders came into play.

Thank.

You have no idea how scared I feel to have come here to look for some screenshots and see that many of a Spyro fansite's poll voters haven't played a huge PS1 classic.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#69 Posted: 10:23:22 25/03/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
smilie THIS SO BAD.

Why do I feel this was meant to be said in a rude tone?

it wasn't.
ccfman2004 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#70 Posted: 17:25:13 25/03/2013
I loved the PSOne versions. I must have played each game dozens of times and still do. My favorite level in this list is a tossup between Magma Cone or Fracture Hills but I think I prefer Magma Cone. It's a true shame that so many people haven't played these games, they are some of the best games I've ever played and the graphics were so good for that time.

My favorite Spyro game is definitely the first one. I loved it so much I hooked up my PSX to a VCR (Video Cassette Recorder for those who don't know what a VCR is.) so I could record record a 120% play through and so I could watch it later. It took me less than 5 hour to do it (not in one sitting). If I ever find the VCR tape, maybe I'll upload it to youtube some day.

My one hope is that some developer can give these 3 classics a fresh coat of pain for an HD PSN release. I'd love to earn trophies for these games.
#71 Posted: 03:53:53 26/03/2013
Somebody must let Skylander's creators know what they have done. They said that they created Skylanders so that the newer generation could get to know the purple dragon, when what they actually did was overshadowing the classics and giving a fewer possibility for this generation to play them smilie
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#72 Posted: 11:53:21 26/03/2013
And you believed them? That's called marketing and trying to save their own butts. If they really wanted the 'newer generation' to 'get to know the purple dragon' then they'd have made a Spyro game, not a new franchise with a deformed thing called Spyro taped on the front of the first game.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#73 Posted: 17:15:26 26/03/2013
Shrazer, you came back! smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#74 Posted: 17:25:25 26/03/2013
I personally think it defeats the purpose of the poll if the top result is going to be "I haven't played x" every new poll. I know you can ignore that and look at the true result, but it kind of makes it look a bit pointless.

All it shows is that there are more people on here who haven't played Spyro 2 than those who have, when the poll should be showing what people's favourite levels are.
#75 Posted: 19:14:32 26/03/2013
^You make absolute sense there. What's the point in putting that you have never played? It's completely senseless. That question should be left out and let those who have really played the game complete the poll, and those who haven't don't answer at all.

But then again, there would be too much dispute with that. It's like it was mentioned, it's better to have two polls instead of one.

Quote: Shrazer320
And you believed them? That's called marketing and trying to save their own butts. If they really wanted the 'newer generation' to 'get to know the purple dragon' then they'd have made a Spyro game, not a new franchise with a deformed thing called Spyro taped on the front of the first game.

I didn't want to believe it, but yes, it did seem so obvious. I know it's wrong to judge the character's new look (like what happened with TLoZ: The Wind Waker), but I think Skylanders took this too far. It doesn't feel like the Spyro some of us know and got use to it, it's an entire different franchise. Skylanders would have done great as a debuting series, but why did they had to include Spyro within it?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:47 26/03/2013 by Felines
ccfman2004 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#76 Posted: 12:33:25 27/03/2013
When I heard the title: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure I thought cool a new Spyro game. Until I saw that Spyro wasn't even the main character. The Skylanders games are good but nothing to do with Spyro.
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#77 Posted: 20:34:12 27/03/2013
Quote: Shrazer320
Quote: Crystal

Thank.

You have no idea how scared I feel to have come here to look for some screenshots and see that many of a Spyro fansite's poll voters haven't played a huge PS1 classic.

It makes me sad
Oh so very sad
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#78 Posted: 20:39:28 27/03/2013
In future Spyro polls, 'I haven't played it' will always be the leading result, unless dark removes the vote.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#79 Posted: 23:04:32 27/03/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Simple. They included Spyro as a gimmick in the hopes that it would raise sales.

To attract both old and new gamers. But of course! Never thought of it that way. However, I do agree what ccfman2004 said. I thought the first Skylanders was a continue of Dawn of the Dragon, or maybe even Shadow Legacy. SL was the last game of the classics, and it had an open ending. I wonder if it will ever be continued... but then again, I know plenty of games that end that way and never continue smilie
---
#80 Posted: 01:50:43 29/03/2013
I don't know about those games you took examples of, but I believe I understand what you mean. Spyro is not as important as he use to be, and that's because of the vast number of character there are. Too much actually. And like I mentioned some time ago, it was extremely clever of them to sell toys rather than unlock the characters in-game. They really aimed for money smilie
I have never played Skylanders, but it gives me the impression that it doesn't have a solid storyline like the Classics use to.
---
Flare-Tanager Green Sparx Gems: 292
#81 Posted: 14:28:46 21/04/2013
Never played Spyro 2
---
heheheheheee
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me