Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Halloween RP : The Restart [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 00:55:38 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
So, we've pretty much played this rp to death for over three years now and we're starting over completely. Anyone is welcome to join!

Plot:
Tonight is halloween night, but somethings different. A voice booms over the skies at the strike of midnight, exclaiming that the night shall last forever. Monsters, demons, any and everything started becoming more active in this new eternal halloween night.

Sadly, this is all I can remember from the first topic. smilie"

Character Sheets:

HUMAN:

Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:
Appearance:

Monster:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Power(s):
Other:
Good or Evil:
Appearance:

Rules:
No godmodding (generic, huh?)
No trolling
Everything bleeds, everything dies.
Ask everyone before trying to create a major plot.
No R-rated content outside of spoilers.
everyone has a different view of creatures, but everything still bleed or dies.

original role play by karenf, whom created this one week from halloween three years ago.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#2 Posted: 01:24:00 07/03/2013
OOC: Sounds cool, I wanna join!

Human

Name: Serah Crescent
Personality: Serah is usually up-tight and very cheerful. Always having responses that vary with humor, sarcasm, or seriousness. She also loves food and her friends.
Weapon: Naginata (Spear like weapon)
Other: Always wears her school uniform. Unless she wears her sunday clothes.
Appearance: She wears a black school uniform with a red bow-tie and red headphones with her iPod in her pocket. She has garnet hair and brown eyes and wears bobby pins to make the number XXII (22) Which can mean many possibilites. May post pic later.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#3 Posted: 02:59:04 07/03/2013
Name: Nicolai
Species: Undead
Personality: Nicolai's personality varies depending on certain situations. Though normally he's quiet, calm, isolated, and rather disconnected from the world... often staring at nothing with blank eyes. This can quickly change, however, if he feels his life is at risk. Nicolai has a dislike for humans and their emotions, though sometimes he has such feelings himself, much to his disapproval. He is very contemplative when something does catch his attention.
Power(s): Nicolai can control books; absorbing their information and even hiding his essence inside of them.
Other: Nicolai's 'life' is in his book - an old, large, leatherbound book that contains his spirit and his knowledge within the pages. Everything he knows is in that book. Nicolai does not feel pain in his physical human form, but should harm come to his book, he will feel it, and should his book be destroyed, he will cease to exist. His mind and soul practically are the book. For example, should a page be ripped from it, all memory of what is written on that page will disappear. Because his book can be changed and edited when it falls into wrong hands, Nicolai can be very easily manipulated. And, in interests of self preservation, should anyone manage to get their hands on his book and threaten it, he is practically a slave to the holder of his book.
Good or Evil: This can change within a blink of an eye.
Appearance: One might think Nicolai came out of an old black and white photograph, his skin pale and wearing all black - black clothes, black boots, black gloves, black trench coat, black, scruffy hair, all black. Even his eyes are a shade of grey.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#4 Posted: 13:16:50 07/03/2013
Monsters

Name: Krion
Species: Werewolf
Personality: She is quiet, sort of closed off from the world, but she is quick to protect those she loves. She is also quick to anger when someone insults those close to her, but will take all kinds of verbal abuse aimed at herself. She is often the first to throw a punch when this happens.
Power(s) : Typical Werewolf powers. She changes to wolfman form at night, and her power ranges with the phases of the moon. She can cloak her appearance, but it is extremely taxing.
Other: She is a lesbian, but doesn't advertise it blatently. She does have a girlfriend, a fellow werewolf named June. She will protect June no matter what.
Good or Evil: Neutral - Whichever side can protect her family better she will go on.
Appearance:
Human form: She has silky, jet black hair she keeps in a braid, is a bit short at 5 foot 5 inches, and has bright green eyes. Her skin is ivory, due to her lineage, and she is broad shouldered. She wears her clothes multiple sizes too big to avoid ripping when she shifts. She wears a black sweatshirt and grey cargo shorts, held in place with a belt. Her sneakers are two sizes too big and worn to death. She never wears a bra because it would just rip anyway.
Wolfman form: She has deceptively soft black fur, and her eyes are a sharper, yellower green. Her clothes transfer over, but otherwise she is a typical werewolf wolfman in appearance.

Name: June
Species: Werewolf
Personality: She is bubbly and happy about everything, and has a surprisingly filthy mind for her demeanor. She will make crude jokes that Krion doesnt get just to see her get confused, thinking its cute. She will also protect her with her life, although she is far less likely to start a fight, and gets exhasperated when Krion does.
Power(s): Same as Krion, to a lesser degree.
Other: She is also a lesbian, obviously, since she's Krion's girlfriend.
Good or Evil: She sides with Good more often than not, but will usually side wherever Krion goes.
Appearance:
Human form: She has short, short short short blonde hair, styled very short in the back, getting longer, down to her chin, in the front. The front two sections near her face are dyed different colors, ranging from black to rainbow, depending on the time of year. She is taller than Krion, but not by much, at 5 foot 6 and a half. Her clothes are also too big, but in the form of a big white T-shirt with a wolf on the front and a pair of oversized jean shorts. She wears combat boots and just takes them off when she shifts. Her eyes are crystal clear blue.
Wolfman form: Her fur is a soft blonde color, and her eyes the same blue.

Here you go Nighty! My new characters! I felt we needed some sexuality variation, so here, have some lesbians. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:17:42 07/03/2013 by Goldenfire
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#5 Posted: 00:35:01 08/03/2013
Human:

Name: Maryanne (Mark)
Personality: keeps to herself mostly, quiet, but not shy
Weapon: Machine pistol
Other: Cross dresses, binds, aspires to be a soldier, practiced daily with her father's gun
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ojgg...ibi_kiro_cb.jpg

Monster:

Name: Ellsa (L, Elles, Elly)
Species: Vampire
Personality: Bossy, possessive, hot headed, dramatic, egotistical
Power(s): Speed, strength, stealth, enhanced sight, smell, hearing, taste, and feel
Other: Garlic and crucifixes have no effect on her, but she stays away from both anyways, fangs aren't retractable. Dresses in Victorian style dresses
Good or Evil: Good for the most part
Appearance: http://i55.tinypic.com/30ndut3.jpg

Name: Henry
Species: Boogeyman
Personality: Develops along the way
Power(s): Can change between nightmare form and human form if he has enough energy, can make people's fears partially reality or hallucinations
Other: Favorite prey are little girls, he feeds on fear, parishes without it
Good or Evil: Evil
Appearance:
Human:http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/p...n-anime-boy.png
Nightmare:http://wallpapersfor.me/wp-con...ary_monster.jpg
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:33 08/03/2013 by packgrrl
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#6 Posted: 04:50:32 08/03/2013
Monster:

Name: Aiko Brightstone
Species: Vampire
Personality: She's a little shy at first, but soon opens up. She's loyal, brave and smart, but sometimes she's a little clumsy and weird.
Power(s): She can glide for a short time and run very fast.
Other: She always wears a headband with cat ears attached which make her look like an animal hybrid instead of a vampire.
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: http://i490.photobucket.com/al...ry/Nekomimi.jpg

Name: Shisaki Smith
Species: Demon
Personality: She's usually quite nice (in an evil-kind-of-way), but can lose her temper very quickly. She is brave and smart. She loves flying.
Power(s): She can fly and turn invisible for a short time.
Other: N/A
Appearance: Long white hair, red eyes, pale skin, black rose in her hair, wears grey top and red skirt with black tights, light grey boots.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:37:34 08/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#7 Posted: 05:28:00 08/03/2013
Human:

Name: Charlotte Emira
Personality: She is a sweet seeming girl, though she actually has some psychological problems. She sees the world as a bright and sunny place and is always too cheerful, though at the same time she is extremely dangerous.
Weapon: A baseball bat with nails hammered into it.
Other: She sings about almost everything
Appearance: She has brown hair that curls into two rolls, one on each side of her head. She has bright, rather large, blue eyes and always wears a large blue bow in her hair and a blue dress.

Monster:

Name: Eve
Species: Shapeshifter
Personality: She has a sweet and innocent personality, though she can be a bit odd, often saying things that no one would expect.
Power(s): She can change parts of her body into weapons and change into either a demon or an angel depending on her side
Other: She often states if someone has killed another.
Good or Evil: Neutral, it all depends on if she trusts someone.
Appearance: Long blonde hair that goes to her knees. She has vacant, large orange eyes that never seem to show emotion. She has incredibly pale skin.

Name: Revenge
Species: Demon
Personality: She is sadistic and utterly hates almost everything
Power(s): She can create little black 'fiends' that she can control and can cause hallucinations, though making halucinations makes her tired.
Other: She says she hates Charlotte more than anything, though secrectly she has a little crush on her.
Appearance: Long, pale blonde hair that goes to just below her shoulders, they are always tied up in pigtails. She has bright green eyes that are always in a scowl. Her skin is slightly tanned and she always wears dark green.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#8 Posted: 11:35:18 08/03/2013
Ooc: wwwwooooooowww! smilie how many of you have been waiting for a while? smilie
#9 Posted: 19:40:47 08/03/2013
ooc: I just saw it and felt like joining in~ heheh
---
#10 Posted: 21:18:41 08/03/2013
Ooc: hehehehe. smilie
#11 Posted: 13:50:40 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Everyone's accepted. smilie Sorry about this being delayed, you can start where you want, although preferably within the same city.
--
Name: Samantha Thompson
Personality: Samantha is a rather loud, outgoing person who takes her line of work very seriously. She has a crude sense of humor and isn't afraid to show others who she really is.
Weapon: A simple looking spear.
Other: Her line of work happens to be monster hunting. She's found the eternal night as a good business opportunity.
Appearance: Sam has roughly cut brown hair that barely sweeps he shoulders, this caresses a slightly round face. Her equally roughly cut bangs barely cover the tops of her brown eyes. Her face is patterned with light freckles with look as if someone had stained her face with a light dust. She's rather short, but makes up in height with being fairly well built. She tends to wear casual, yet easy to move in clothing.

Name: Guevim
Species: Demon, more specifically a demon of old world magic.
Personality: Guevim very much enjoys playing the antagonist in a situation, for good or for bad. He seems very adsorbed in his own gain, rather than the benefit of others. He constantly claims he's simply bored, but at times he seems just plain malicious.
Power(s): Guevim has many powers and abilities, however his true strength lies in his ability to preform magic that conjoins with the fears of others around him. He often uses this to sway others into playing a part in his plan.
Other: Guevim has been sealed for many years, he claims that the last time he was about that the witch trials were still going on. He also claims he has nothing to do with it.
Good or Evil: Depends on who he feels like antagonizing.
Appearance: Guevim has short hair, black hair, and startlingly red eyes. Atop his head are coiled horns. He wears a black suit one would expect a business man to wear, which he can move oddly well in. He carries a long staff of sort strapped to his back.
---
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#12 Posted: 14:46:30 09/03/2013
Lemme join and you get a cookie smilie
--
Name: Seth Pouth
Personality: Seth is silent and shy. He's a bit crazy too. Piss him off and you get your face mutilated.
Weapon: Chainsaw, revolver, and a box of matches.
Other: He breaths like Darth Vader and kills things for fun.
Appearance: Seth is about 6.3 feet tall. He wears a white hoodie and a hockey mask with the hood on. When he talks, he talks like a scared little child. Most of his important features are covered up smilie
--

Name: Gogi
Species: Bigfoot
Personality: Territorial and protective over ones he cares for.
Power(s): He can hurl heavy objects like trucks and trees.
Other: He's so hairy, people can sleep on him. If he doesn't scare them away though.
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: Go look up Bigfoot. He looks like a giant, black orangutan with longer legs.
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
#13 Posted: 19:10:08 09/03/2013
Ooc: So, Nighty, your character is basically Marceline's dad with horns and a different name? smilie

Krion prowled down the street, in sustained human form. June was next to her, a tight frown on her cute face.
"The moon hasn't moved in an hour." the blonde said. She was keeping track of how much longer she would be able to maintain her human form. She only had so much mana, and she could only last about 3 and a half hours at low exertion, such as walking.
Krion nodded. "I know. It worries me. Plus, it's red. Blood red. It's unnatural." the shorter girl grumbled, grimacing. June reached over and squeezed her hand.
"It'll be okay." she smiled.
"I hope so, my little Junebug."
#14 Posted: 19:32:59 09/03/2013
Maryanne walked down the street, something had happened. The moon wasn't right, it was scary. The girl was dressed in a coat and jeans, and her chest was hidden behind a binder. Her short orange hair was mostly hidden under a beanie.
Why did she feel so uncomfortable, goose bumps broke out on her arms and legs. She noticed two girls heading in her direction, they looked normal enough, not dressed up in any way. And they were pretty cute. But Maryanne stayed quiet.

Ellsa chirped in delight, "What a beautiful night~ How perfect~ How perfect~ The glow of the moon makes me look fantastic, I'm sure!" She giggled as she pranced around in the woods. Her green hues were hidden behind her eye lids. Her dress fluttered outwards slightly, the Victorian was a dark shade of purple with light pink details. She was so gleeful, the night felt like it was lasting for a long time. But she soon grew bored of being alone on such a great night. Because the night was lasting so long she decide it best for others to view her and be able to admire her beauty.

After haunting a child's dream, Henry noticed something, he could materialize in the mortal world. It didn't even take a lot of his energy, how magnificent.
He viewed the scenery in his new body, a human body. What wonders, what mystique, it was glorious! How he wished he could do this more often. He looked at the moon, was it always that color? He thought it was white, never the matter. Whatever was happening this night he was thankful for it. He could image the terror he'd spread with this, it was a great thought.
He began walking so he could seek out his first victim.
---
#15 Posted: 21:11:40 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Who, Goldie... ? smilie I have no idea of whom you speak!
EDIT: Gah, accepted! I missed your post, sorry!
--

Samantha knew very quickly something was wrong. Of course she'd know. It'd be embarrassing for any hunter not to realize how terribly wrong everything was. She was gather up, arming up, and manning up to actually leave the house which seemed to belong to someone paranoid. But paranoia was just precaution. She found her spear, which she often claimed was just for show. Who wouldn't take this chance? With the chaos that would erupt simply from the message, thousands of freaks would be about and far more than willing to take advantage of the situation. And, with that in mind, Sam had work to do.

Cold. Damp. Cold and Damp and all to dark for his eyes to even cut through. He'd be bored, terribly bored for far too long. Still, he hadn't moved in over a century or ten... Time had no meaning where he was. But it change, it all change. He suddenly knew of his own breathing and movement and self interest. And oh, he was free. Well, not entirely. He was bound, but not for long. And only the slightest effort he was else where. He was dressed as the salesman of the time, as he always was. And he felt the cool of night and the breeze on his skin. His name was Guevim. And he was free.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:11 09/03/2013 by NightBlade
#16 Posted: 21:41:18 09/03/2013
Charlotte skipped along the footpath outside of her house, singing a short song about the moon. She was always singing, about everything and about nothing. People called her a freak. Her plain blue dress billowed out as she spun around.

Eve opened her eyes and looked around. Her master was gone. Maybe it was time for the demon hunt. "I am the demon... I am the demon..." Eve said in a hollow tone. "I am the demon... The demon hunts the prey..." she stood up and walked to the window. She looked up at the moon. "Red..."

Revenge sat in a tree, looking unamused with everything."This night has gone on too long, and there are no signs of anyone for me to terrorize. I hate it." she said, patting the small black fiend that sat on the branch beside her.
---
#17 Posted: 21:47:16 09/03/2013
Ellsa noticed a figure in the tree, she smiled, a person. Oh she hoped they didn't come on to her, as beautiful as she was. "Hey! What are you doing up there?" Ellsa called out to Revenge. She tilted her head in curiosity, such a small person, how cute. She waited, a little distance away from the tree, for the mysterious person to notice her. Of course it was hard not to notice someone like her.
---
#18 Posted: 21:48:23 09/03/2013
Ooc: Marceline's dad? Adventure Time?

June and Krion crossed the street, avoiding paassing in front of a well known Hunter's house. "She's gonna have a field day." Krion muttered. June nodded, frown only growing.
#19 Posted: 22:16:09 09/03/2013
OOC: It's fine
Seth was sitting on a log. With nothing to do, he set out to kill something, a deer perhaps. Or a human. That would be fun.
---
#20 Posted: 23:08:37 09/03/2013
Nicolai was in a library. Nothing odd - he loved the company of other books on the shelves. But how had he gotten... like this? He was out of his book, of which he held tightly to his chest, and in a human form. He couldn't recall this ever happening before, but a fire in the 1800's had destroyed several chapters in his book, so it was possible that this had happened before without his knowledge.

He dropped to his knees, still not used to his legs. He looked around. Books books books galore. He knew books all too well; his essence traveled between them as he absorbed their knowledge to learn and grow. But never before - as he could recall - had he seen books with human eyes. Nicolai had always been within the pages, never looking upon the covers as a normal human would. Shakily standing, clutching his book to his chest all the more tightly, he flicked his eyes about, observing his surroundings.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#21 Posted: 00:42:44 10/03/2013
Serah walked around the block of her house nearly three times now. Something just hadn't seemed right, everytime she walked around the block she swore she saw creatures that the children of the town wouldn't be children, but actual monsters. Just to be safe she ran home, to where her parents were and they said hi and such to her while she went upstairs and grabbed her naginata. She went back outside and went to the old smoothie shop where her friends used to go, normally they knew to go when a situation like this happened, but when Serah reached the open smoothie shop, none of her friends where there, the only remain of someone being there, was a barette left by her friend, Amiti. Something was going on, this was no ordinary Halloween. Serah began the search of her friends, and clues on how to eliminate the monsters.
---
#22 Posted: 01:18:06 10/03/2013
Seth picked up the leftovers of his last victim. A rabbit. He threw it aside and peeked into a nearby building, a smoothie shop. He picked out his revolver and crept through the bathroom window...
---
#23 Posted: 01:28:18 10/03/2013
Shisaki was sitting in a tree, eating an apple. For some reason she liked sitting in trees.

Aiko was walking around her neighbourhood. She loved going out and walking around town at night.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:35:21 10/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#24 Posted: 01:44:10 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I haven't watched Adventure time. Then again, I don't have cable.
--

Samantha proceeded outside of her house, her spear in hand. Others would be panicking, no one would question carrying a weapon in such a time . It took her eyes minutes to adjust to the reddened moonlight. Sure enough, she could already identify several freaks, more than she had guessed would show so early. Her face twisted into one of distaste and she slowly progressed down the street.

Guevim simply stood in the center of the street for a few moments, letting it all sink in. The redness of the moonlight, the movement of the air, the ability to breathe at all... His face remained outwardly calm, and yet he was so utterly amused simply by the sight. "Now... " He said to himself, "I have business to attend to."
---
#25 Posted: 01:49:26 10/03/2013
Nicolai walked about the library. His legs were still shaky, but he needed to get used to walking soon enough. He silently observed the tall stacks of books as he walked, and got a good look at the ceiling when he tripped on his own two feet and fell to the floor. Rising, his book still clutched to his chest, he took a glimpse out the window. The moon... it was red. Though he had never seen it before, he knew from the books he read that the moon was meant to be white. What was happening?
---
#26 Posted: 01:55:52 10/03/2013
Shisaki was still sitting in a tree near the library. She glanced up at the sky and saw that the moon was red. Wasn't the moon supposed to be white?
#27 Posted: 02:03:42 10/03/2013
Seth climbed back out, finding no rats to set on fire. He was bored, so he decided kill a deer running laps around the forest near the library.
"C-c-clossssssserrrrrrrr." He stopped when he saw Shisaki staring at the moon. He looked up and knew something was wrong."
---
#28 Posted: 02:07:06 10/03/2013
June's jaw clenched. "Krion. The hunter is going the same way we are." she pointed out. Krion grimaced.
"F-ck." she muttered. She didn't reacte otherwise. They kept walking, holding hands and heading towards another person.
#29 Posted: 02:09:44 10/03/2013
Shisaki looked down and spotted Seth.
#30 Posted: 02:13:09 10/03/2013
Seth jumped back and stared at Shisaki.
OutOfTime: I'm going to sleep peace.
---
#31 Posted: 02:14:29 10/03/2013
Maryanne continued to watch the two girls, up until she walked straight into a light post. "God d*** it!" She said, her voice neutral. She had fallen back to the ground and onto her butt. She clapped her hand over her mouth, she hoped the girls didn't notice.
---
#32 Posted: 02:17:34 10/03/2013
"Hi." Shisaki said, chucking her apple into a bush and jumping down from the tree.
#33 Posted: 02:22:06 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sam's eyes were shifting between the numerous freaks walking the street. Werewolves, vampires, specters, and other common freaks were what she noticed first. She could do the 'heroic' thing. Warn everyone and face them all like an idiot. Or she could simply wait for them to make their move where others were likely to be more thankful. Then she noticed the girl whom had walked into a light post. "Be more careful... If you're bleeding you need to get inside and lock the doors, the scent of blood is dangerous," She said to her calmly.

Guevim slowly walked towards the side walk. Humans hadn't changed too much, from what he could see. Nor that which was not human. He could hear their desires buzzing about his head, and feel the strength of the negative emotions every single being held. And it relighted his desire to torment them so, draw them to their satisfaction and shatter their hearts like glass... He pulled tie around his neck tighter and a proceeded down the side walk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:49 10/03/2013 by NightBlade
#34 Posted: 02:32:10 10/03/2013
June giggled, and nudged Krion's arm. "come on. Let's help her." she hurried forward. "Hey! Are you okay?" she asked the girl, offering a hand. Krion huffed, and hurried after her.
#35 Posted: 02:35:09 10/03/2013
Aiko was still walking around her neighbourhood, bored.
#36 Posted: 02:38:04 10/03/2013
Maryanne looked at one of the girls with wide eyes, she cleared her throat, "Yeah, yeah, I am fine... I was just distracted." She took June's hand and hoisted herself up, "Thanks... I'm Mark by the way." Her guy name, she just decided randomly one day, hey I want to be a guy. And poof, she dressed like boys and was accepted as a guy. She smiled hesitantly at the ladies.
---
#37 Posted: 03:05:01 10/03/2013
June smiled at her wide, as usual. "Nice to meet you, Mark! I'm June, and this is my girlfriend, Krion." Krion just nodded and shrugged, smiling half heartedly. She noticed June's outlibe flicker and grabbed her shoulder, whispering in her ear to get it together. June focused and her form quickly resolidified. She smiled.
#38 Posted: 03:11:57 10/03/2013
MAryanne blinked, and rubbed her eyes, must have been a trick of the light, she thought. "It's nice to meet you two lovely ladies," she said with her best charming smile. She knew they were dating, but she could just turn her charm off.
---
#39 Posted: 03:15:12 10/03/2013
June nodded. "So what about this weather, huh?" she asked. Krion nodded. "Yeah, talk about crazy, right? I'm worried about it."
#40 Posted: 03:20:10 10/03/2013
Nicolai debated on going out and seeing what was happening but decided against it. He felt rather weak in his human form and was reluctant to leave a place where he was stronger - a library full of books.

His legs gave out again and he stifled a cry. No. No weakness. Pain is a thing of the mind. Pain is something only humans feel. Nicolai pulled himself up into a sitting position, and decided to stay within the library until he could figure out this human form.
---
#41 Posted: 05:39:18 10/03/2013
Revenge looked down at Ellsa, trying to remember how to associate with people,"Just watching the sky. I like watching the sky. What're you doing down there?" she asked. Her little cat-like fiend growled, but Revenge soothed it by petting it.

Charlotte continued to skip along, but then she noticed a person she had never seen before. She thought she knew everyone, but more and more people she did not know seemed to be walking around. Her smile faultered, but then it reformed,"Oh well~ More friends~'' she sang happily.

Eve lept out of the window and landed on the ground, part of it cracked on her impact. "I am the demon..." she mumbled. It was all she knew. She was the demon, and tonight she could smeel the blood on people's hands. The demon hunt was on.
---
#42 Posted: 06:32:14 10/03/2013
Aiko spotted Charlotte skipping along happily. She stopped and watched her.
#43 Posted: 14:23:43 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Samantha gave June a look which clearly meant that she had seen it, but gave no aggressive action. "Yes, the weather... Somehow I think it's not the weather we should be concerned about. Everyone heard the message. Everyone should start heading home before the panic hit... " She said, her grip on her spear, "You never know what people will think they see in a situation like this."

Guevim simply paced about the town, he had no hurry. He could sense the slaughter coming. He just needed to nudge it in the right direction. Oh, he could hang human children. Or he could set a few homes on fire... That would let the flood gates open wide. However, his attention slowly turned to another matter. A girl, whom didn't panic and wandered around as if the scenario was far too boring. He approached her, as she stared after another girl, "Good evening, ma'dam, might I inquire as to why your so outwardly calm?"
---
#44 Posted: 14:41:32 10/03/2013
Seth stared at Shisaki blankly. He glanced at the moon, then back at her. He nodded, then waved.
"H-h-h-hi....." He glanced at the moon again, as if he was looking for something.

It was strange. One moment, it was turning dawn, then another, it was dark. Gogi crawled out of his tree and trudged out of the forest. It was chaos everywhere. Something was wrong. Gogi sat on a rock, thinking about what was wrong.
---
#45 Posted: 15:51:17 10/03/2013
Nicolai breathed slowly, surely, familiarizing himself with the involuntary act. He watched in fascination as his chest rose and fell with his breathing, something he always knew was so but had never experienced it himself. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it all, but he knew he had to adapt, or he might perish. It had been so for hundreds of now-dead species, why not himself? Failure to adapt meant failure indefinately. Nicolai would not allow that.
---
#46 Posted: 16:32:55 10/03/2013
Ellsa smiled, and began to gush, "Why, I am off to share my beauty with everyone. The redness of the moon makes my complexion look amazing!" She was just so tickled by the light the moon was casting off, it was just amazing. She looked to the shadowy cat, how neat. It was just composed so amazingly. What an amusing power this person had.

Maryanne blinked, she was a little confused, "The weather seems perfectly fine, it's just the moon I am worried about." She took a quick glance up, a shiver running down her spine. Why did she feel so uncomfortable? Like something bad was going to happen. She looked back at the girls, "Do you have any strange feelings? Like something bad is about to happen?"
---
#47 Posted: 16:45:07 10/03/2013
Serah had wondered around town for what seemed to be hours. "The moon is still here, it is like 2 PM. This is really weird." She then heard a noise and trash cans fall over. She readied her naginata and ran up to the cans and swung. Trash flew everywhere but no creature was around. Another noise came from behind and a jumping shadow hopped onto a roof. Serah ran into an abandoned apartment complex and ran up the stairs to the roof. "You can run, but you can never hide from me!" She told herself as she reached the roof. A black shadow stood at end, and she ran up and slashed it but it seemed to be nothing but a black towel. "What is going on here!?" Serah wondered and walked back down to the moonlit streets.
---
#48 Posted: 18:01:53 10/03/2013
Nicolai stared at his fingertips, fascinated at how his fingers flowed and moved as he directed them. It was strange, to put it plainly, to go from manipulating books with his mind to manipulating his own body (of which he can never remember having one) with his mind. Suddenly panic filled his chest. What if he had lost connection with his books? Scolding himself to calm down, he looked to a bookshelf and raised his hand out of some instinct having always been there, beckoning a book on the shelf to come to him. It did - flew from the shelf and into his extended hand.

A sigh escaped him, one of relief. Looking at the book which was now in his hands, he put a hand on the cover and a faint greenish energy seemed to be sapped from the book into his hand. The novel had been read in that instant. Nicolai smiled softly. He hadn't lost anything.
---
#49 Posted: 20:21:13 10/03/2013
Gogi saw Serah running around, screaming at nothing. He walked behind her to ask if she was ok.
"You alright?"
He saw she had a weapon in hand, so he stepped back.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me