Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
~The Music of Twilight~ [War RP] [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#151 Posted: 06:46:07 11/03/2013
"Thanks, Alessia." Nirin responded, and tensed behind the rubble. He readied his weapon, prepared to take on the four soldiers if Kiera ordered it.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#152 Posted: 06:51:06 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"No problem." Alessia replied.

"Ok, let's get closer." Kiera quickly ran behind another wall.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#153 Posted: 09:40:35 11/03/2013
I scoff. "I could take a dozen or more by myself. This will hardly be a challenge," I say with a grin. I vanish into the shadows still keeping an eye on the team. I love Kiera with all my heart. She may be the only one a truly trust but I will risk my life for all them.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#154 Posted: 21:39:16 11/03/2013
Erin followed Jake dutifully as they departed. Nicole did nearly the same, however, she tended to occasionally give a slight groan. Erin elbowed her in the ribs.

"O-okay," Aydeen replied. "What do I need to do, Miss Alessia?"
#155 Posted: 23:27:05 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Save some for the rest of us then," Kiera nudged Xev, grinning. She looked around and ran behind another wall.
"You'll see the soilders in a few seconds," Alessia replied.

Alessia then turned to Aydeen. "Watch the cameras," she replied. "Tell me if you see any soilders doing anything unusual."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:20 11/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#156 Posted: 23:49:48 11/03/2013
I say nothing but nod. Then I vanish into the darkness, my black suit making me invisible. I wait for the soldiers ready to quickly eliminate mine with a single shot, like I always do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:46 11/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#157 Posted: 23:54:23 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Two soilders suddenly appeared from behind the building. They seemed to be talking.

"The other two soilders are around the corner. You and Xev can take out these two. Nirin and Aidan can take the next two. As soon as you and Xev shoot, the other soilders will come running." Alessia said.

Kiera grinned and lined her gun up with one of the soilders. "Say goodnight," she murmured, getting ready to shoot.
#158 Posted: 00:03:39 12/03/2013
Nirin tensed, prepared to jump the guards that would without doubt come running. He listened closely for the footsteps.
#159 Posted: 00:05:15 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The two other soilders appeared.
"Nevermind." Alessia murmured.
"Get ready..." Kiera whispered.
#160 Posted: 00:14:23 12/03/2013
I pull out my pistol and fire one shot killing one of the soldiers. "Gotcha," I say with a smile. I then vanish into the darkness again watching my companions but most of all Kiera.
#161 Posted: 07:25:40 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kiera fired a shot at another soilder. The two soilders fell to the ground, the other two immediately pulled out their guns and looked around. "Nirin, Aidan, shoot." Kiera ordered, running over to where Xev was.
#162 Posted: 18:12:57 12/03/2013
I wrap my free arm around her with my pistol still held in my other hand.

"You're safe here Kiera. If anyone tries to hurt you they have to go through me."
#163 Posted: 22:36:52 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kiera blushed slightly. "Erm...thanks." She looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

Jake pushed another set of doors open, stepping outside. He held the doors open for Nicole, Erin and Tessa.
#164 Posted: 22:46:52 12/03/2013
OOC: I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to participate in this RP. Sorry, guys...
#165 Posted: 22:47:16 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aw, really? Why? Are you very busy or something?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:39 12/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#166 Posted: 22:54:51 12/03/2013
I smile back but say nothing back. Then I let Kiera go as to not embarrass her any more. I've always wanted to show that I care for her since the day we first met, but have been too afraid to. What a miserable attempt that was. I guess I'll let her make the move, because I'm horrible at this, I think to myself with a sigh. To avoid any suspicions I go back to being the mysterious, loyal and quiet bodyguard. My ears twitch with every sound of movement and my tail flicks back and forth.
#167 Posted: 22:56:39 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Come on, you two. Shoot!" Kiera murmured, looking over at Nirin and Aidan from the shadows of a large building. She looked back, but Xev had disappeared into the darkness again.
#168 Posted: 23:11:37 12/03/2013
I walk over to Kiera's side and stand beside her. I am ready to act at a moments notice. I am calm but alert. My long, wild black hair blows in the wind as I stand fearlessly beside Kiera.
#169 Posted: 23:32:20 12/03/2013
Nirin had hoped Aidan would've taken his shot before he had to do something, but with the soldiers still alive they couldn't wait long enough for hesitation. He ducked down low, crawling around the rubble until he was in a proper position for an attack. From here, he went in for his pounce on the soldier. With close enough range and use of stealth, he easily caught the man by surprise and stabbed his knife into where it counted, digging the blade into the man's back before pulling out and going for the neck. He growled as the man fell onto his body, and used this as a sort of meat-shield to get an advantage on the other soldier, who was clearly scared and shooting at the body being used as cover for Nirin.
With a shove the body was hauled at the other soldier, who reeled back in disgust as Nirin darted in and cut into the man's side. He felt the gun the soldier held smash against his own head, and he faltered. A knee came up to hit his cheek, and Nirin gave a small cry of pain. The man went for another blow with his gun, but Nirin managed to catch the man's arm with his free hand and slice upwards and into the exposed skin. He was a bit out of breath now, and let the man fall over with blood streaming from his throat.

ooc: since no one else appeared to want to kill the guys...Took quite a bit of action so we may progress. Sorry 'bout that. >_>;
#170 Posted: 00:38:07 13/03/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: Aw, really? Why? Are you very busy or something?

Not exactly. A friend of mine has recently departed to become a Marine and since I've had trouble dealing with anything war-related, fictional or not.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#171 Posted: 00:38:11 13/03/2013
ooc: Could I be a robot with human emotions? Pic: [User Posted Image]
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#172 Posted: 04:16:49 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @CL: Kiera and Xev shot two soilders.
@Blink: Oh, I see. Alright.
@D-O: No. Sorry, D-O.

Kiera came out of the shadow of the building. "Ok, good. Now let's head east." Kiera peered around a corner and began to walk to the east, heading further into the city.
#173 Posted: 04:42:31 13/03/2013
Name: Dero Kotostu
Codename: King
Species: ANImiX5 human Dog-bunny
Side: Twilight Resistance
Favourite genre of music: Classical or nature oriented
Personality: He is a hard, cold figure even if he is a four-foot tall bunny-like creature. He's overprotective over the who he cares mainly because of his own scarring history. He'll be blunt, arrogant, and sometimes has a short temper.
Appearance: (Credit to original artist and character © Studio Pixel)
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
History: King was the leader of a small clan that was constantly under attack. However, since recent attacks flared, many of the small members, who were not used to war, were killed as innocent civilians. King was determined to fight back, and so he did. However, what was one small creature against thousands of soldiers? His clan well....let's just say that they are very close to extinction. Very close. King doesn't know if anyone else survived the last bomb raid, but only he managed to make it out and join the Twilight Resistance.
Weapons: The Blade ([User Posted Image] A two-foot sword with a blade sharper than steel.) And The Spur (A handheld laser gun that shoots powerful, short beams of lasers and can be charged up to have a greater range and higher power)
Other: Character © Doukutsu Monogatari
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:01 13/03/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#174 Posted: 04:50:00 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not accepted. The species has to be a human or an ANImiX5 human, your character has to have a last name, and you have to put a favourite genre of music.
#175 Posted: 05:14:08 13/03/2013
ooc: how about now?
---
#176 Posted: 05:15:45 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#177 Posted: 05:54:01 13/03/2013
ooc: Thanks.

Surrounded again... The small figure sighed. 4 soldiers surrounded him, walking closer. His paws were held up. King's Blade lay three meters away from him to his left and his Spur was hidden in a tree. He'd forgotten it. Again.....why is it always his solo missions that go wrong. "Just stay hidden and report on attack formations and numbers, King." His mission commander told him. Well, no one'll miss a few soldiers. And he began formulating his plan. The four soldiers were about 5 meters away from him now. One was staring intently at his fallen Blade.
---
#178 Posted: 05:59:35 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wait..." Alessia tapped a few keys on the keyboard, zooming in one of the cameras. She had spotted King. "What is he doing? By himself? He was supposed to be in a group with Jake!"
Alessia connected with King's transmitter talky thingy. "King! King! It's me, Allyfox. What are you doing? Didn't you read the board? You're in Jake's group this morning, and then on your own in the afternoon!"
#179 Posted: 14:29:39 13/03/2013
King slowly looked up at the camera, his eyes frowning in distaste and basically he had a look of: I'm in the middle of something here..... The soldier next to his Blade took his eyes off for just a second, which King sensed. Lunging toward his blade, the soldiers were frantically shooting at where he was before. Being small and strong, speed was an advantage to King. Not enough to dodge bullets, but fast enough to slip away from an enemy's sight at a moments notice. King picked up the blade swiftly, leaping up and bringing the blade to the soldier's neck, not stopping.
---
#180 Posted: 22:22:45 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Alessia sighed. "Ok, so when you've finished playing with the soilders, go find Jake. He's standing behind a ruin near the entrance to the underground base."
#181 Posted: 22:31:48 13/03/2013
King made quick work of another one near to him and picked up a small rock and swiftly leaping into the tree he was next to. The soldiers were still shooting, but had no idea where their target went? King threw the rock. The sound made the soldiers jump and immediately run that direction. King sighed, clipping his Blade and the Spur that was in the tree then talked to Alessia through his earpiece, which was muted before. "Of course I didn't read the board! I was assigned this post two days ago to scout out enemies. Ugh, do you guys realize how many close shaves I've had being a scout? One too many! Besides, my communication was down for the past 10 hours. I don't know why...." King took a deep breath. "Alright, tell me what's going on." He muttered gruffly.
---
#182 Posted: 22:37:25 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Alessia sighed. "This morning you're on a team with Jake and Tessa. Then this afternoon you can be by yourself or whatever. Kiera's team is heading east, and Jake's team is heading west. Jake is waiting for you, I think." She paused. "Yeah, he is."
#183 Posted: 22:44:33 13/03/2013
King sighed. "Well, tell Team A that there are 30 mechs heading over to try and secure the area and another additional 50 foot soldiers and scouts heading in a wedge formation. As for Team B, Scouts are roaming in all over the place. I'd say about 30-40. It's impossible to keep track of all of them but they're combing the area very thoroughly." He warned. "Alright, I'm off." He said and then muted his com, but could still receive instructions. He swiftly began making his way to Team B.
---
#184 Posted: 22:47:17 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Alessia sighed once again. She switched cameras, watching Team A's movement.

Jake was leaning against a tree, waiting for King.
#185 Posted: 22:55:56 13/03/2013
King caught up to Jake, and lightly landed in the tree Jake was leaning on. He frowned slightly. "Y'know, if we're trying to keep the base hidden, we shouldn't post guards like sitting ducks just begging people to take our base." He grunted sitting one one of the low branches.
---
#186 Posted: 22:57:43 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Jake opened his eyes and glared up at him. "I was waiting for you. Plus no soilders are around. They're all somewhere further into the city."
#187 Posted: 23:33:33 13/03/2013
"You should've gone without me. And the scouters will be here soon so I suggest you hightail it out of here while you can. Or at least hide yourself." King grumbled.
---
#188 Posted: 03:55:27 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Stop telling me what to do," Jake muttered. "I can take care of myself. Now listen, we are a team. We should stick together. Going off by youself is not a good move." He grabbed his gun and began to head west. "Come on, let's get going."
#189 Posted: 05:10:10 14/03/2013
King was really irked and just didn't want to repeat himself all over again. He turned his com on for a second. "So I take it you didn't inform Jake why I was absent..." He said in a very annoyed tone. "Hmph, so much for being the head-of-communications. I doubt we'll survive another week thanks to you. And have you relayed my information yet?" Then he shut the mic off, not waiting for a response. Then he looked at Jake, sighed, and then followed. King didn't really liked being ordered around either. That's also what irked up a lot and got on his bad side. You see, he was a leader when he was trying to keep his small clan alive. From a leader to.....a soldier. It didn't really bode well for him.
---
#190 Posted: 05:19:40 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Alessia yelled over the microphone.
"Alessia, who are you yelling at?" someone asked.
"This...this stupid guy!" Alessia cried, pointing at the camera. She glared at King through the camera. "Well excuse me, mr i-think-i-know-everything, but if I didn't think of installing cameras, and if I didn't volunteer to be head-of-communications, you and bunch of others would probably be dead by now!!"
She really hoped King had heard her. She honestly hated him. He was so rude and thought he knew everything and thought he was so cool and strong when it came to fighting soilders. She had told Kiera to talk to him about being so rude to resistance members, but she hadn't.

Jake continued to head west. He didn't want to be in a group with King. He would rather be in a group with Kiera and the others.
#191 Posted: 05:32:52 14/03/2013
King pretty much didn't hear Alessia because his mic was turned off but he glared at a passing camera.
---
#192 Posted: 05:50:12 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Alessia glared back at him through the camera. She sighed and watched team A's movement again.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#193 Posted: 20:47:50 16/03/2013
*G mana comes in the base* "Am I safe here?" G mana said
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#194 Posted: 00:22:29 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, yeah, obviously." Alessia sighed, still annoyed at King. "This is our base. We've been safe here for about 3 years."
#195 Posted: 00:24:03 17/03/2013
"Good I was poking around here" G mana said Nerviously
---
#196 Posted: 01:01:55 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Right..." Alessia blinked and turned back to watch the cameras.
#197 Posted: 01:13:43 17/03/2013
OOC: **** IM GETTING BANED FROM RP
---
#198 Posted: 01:27:07 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um, ok?
#199 Posted: 04:33:19 17/03/2013
ooc: ??? well, goodbye then. Moving on......

King blinked then frowned. "Scout coming in from the east." He alerted. Well, at least his big ears were good for something. He kept walking though, not really taking any action so far.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me