Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Pegasus that Can't Fly (Open) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#101 Posted: 03:33:58 30/03/2013
Ooc: I might try..... Oh, also, what type of pony is the news pony? And what does he look like? Or is it hat right now he has some sort of cloak covering him?

"first of all, we need answers from him" rainbow said
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#102 Posted: 04:08:41 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: He's wearing a cloak to cover him, but he's a dark brown Earth pony with tan mane and a cutie mark of a chair.

Applejack and Rarity nod at Rainbow's comment.

"First lets see who lies beneath the cloak, she says removing the cloak. Beneath the cloak is a chocolaty brown Earth Pony with tan man and a chair as his cutie mark. Applejack glares at the Earth Pony. So an Earth Pony huh. Well what be your name stallion, she says trying to remain calm. The stallion glares at her and speaks.

"My name is, dang you you can't tell her your name, she's the enemy, he says to himself."

Applejack stomps the ground angrily.

"Tell us your name stallion and we may go easy on you," Applejack says. her eyes burning with anger.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:52 30/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#103 Posted: 05:51:24 30/03/2013
"agree" rainbow agreed, "i can do a lot of things with you in the air, and twilight can do a few magic spells."
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#104 Posted: 08:03:38 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The stallion however will not give in.

"You wouldn't dare to do any of those things to me, because your reputations would be ruined. Besides if I were you Applejack, I'd be more worried about your precious Star Dancer, we've got plenty more in store for him. We're just getting started," he says with a wicked smile. Applejack glares at the stallion and turns to Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

"I'll be right back, got to go check up on my little brother, for I fear that stallion may be right," she says glaring back at him. Applejack rushes back to the farm to finds the door to her house smashed in and windows shattered. Upon seeing the devastation Applejack rushes into the house to find the same devastation. The house has been completely ransacked. As she reaches our room she finds both of our beds overturned and finds the blankets strewn across the floor. Applejack is about to leave the house believing that I have been taken, when she hears crying coming from the closet. She opens the closet and finds me huddled in a corner with a blanket. My entire body is trembling and tears are falling down my cheeks. Applejack wraps her hooves around me and does her best to console me.

"Shh, its alright Sugarcube, my friends and I will make sure she never touches you again, I promise. Now we got to get you out of here and I'll see what my friends thinks we should do. Everything will be alright, Sugarcube." I nod at her and follow her outside, still trembling with fear.

Applejack with the help of Big Mac loads me into the back of the cart. My sister then drapes several blankets over me for warmth before setting off toward her friends. Still terrified but even more exhausted, I fall asleep.

She finally gets to her friends and tells them everything. When they look at her with fear and begin to panic she leads them to the back of the cart where I am fast asleep with tears falling down my cheeks and trembling.
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 11:10:59 30/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#105 Posted: 10:43:12 30/03/2013
"why do you do this? he isnt any different from us you know!" rainbow yelled, looking at the trembling state of the pegasus
---
#106 Posted: 11:22:32 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The stallion is un-phased by this.

"Oh that is were you are wrong Rainbow Dash. You are the greatest flier in all of Ponyville and the Element of Loyalty. You and your friends saved all of Equestria for great evils. While Star Dancer, he is a Pegasus that can't fly. He was thrown down from Cloudsdale because Pegasus there were so disgusted by him. He is nothing more than the trash of Cloudsdale. A Pegasus that cannot fly is nothing. Pegasus pride themselves with their ability to fly. It is what makes you what you are. It is what makes you a Pegasus. Even his very name mocks the title Pegasus," he says as he finishes.
#107 Posted: 11:45:13 30/03/2013
"and you care because?" rainbow kept throwing questions
---
#108 Posted: 20:58:17 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The stallion glares but says nothing. Then he speaks.

"Why should you care, he says angrily. Besides I wouldn't even tell you if you did. You are my enemy and I do not reveal my secrets to the enemy. Besides you wouldn't even care if I told you the truth, so what use is it to tell you anyway."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:34:59 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#109 Posted: 01:39:38 31/03/2013
"because he is a pony, and a friend, wouldn't you do anything for a friend?" rainbow asked, with more concerns than anger
---
#110 Posted: 02:15:53 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The stallion is still not convinced by Rainbow's statement.

"Maybe, he says emotionless. However I would never be friends with anyone like him. Pegasus that can't fly don't deserve their wings, their title or even their names. Your friend however could keep his name, but he should be an Earth Pony like his sister, for that is what he is. He is not a Pegasus, he never was, and never will be. Those wings belong on a true Pegasus that can fly, not Cloudsdale trash, like him," he says disgusted. He does not care what Rainbow Dash or any of her friends think. To him I am trash.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:37:59 28/04/2013 by Wyrstel
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me