Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Pegasus that Can't Fly (Open) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 07:18:48 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
MLP Fanfic Roleplay: The Pegasus that Can't Fly (Open)

Fanfic Idea: Mane six X Star Dancer

Since Star Dancer was a foal he dreamed of flying. However it wasn't until he was older that he found out the painful truth. He was a Pegasus that can't fly. His Pegasus parents disgusted by him throw him down from Cloudsdale and unintentionally into the thick branches of an apple tree on Sweet Apple Acres. Scared of what might happen if he is seen by anyone, he curls up the best he can in the tree and sleeps. It isn't until the morning when Applejack is bucking apples from the trees that he is discovered. Applejack kicks the tree his is in and gets more than apples. As he tumbles from the tree Applejack catches him on her back and asks him what he is doing in the tree. Star Dancer breaks into tears and tells her his story. Applejack is heart-broken and comforts the hurt Pegasus colt. Big Macintosh returns with a bucket to see his sister comforting the colt and walks over to see what's up. Applejack tells Big Mac what she has learned. Big Mac is both angry and hurt from what he hears. Exhaustion gets the better of the colt and he falls asleep against Applejack's leg. Big Mac offers to finish up the work as Applejack carries the broken colt into the house and lays him in her bed. "Sleep well, Star Dancer. When you wake it'll be to a brighter day and a new life." She kisses him on the forehead and returns to work. Applejack and her family have kept the colt a secret from the rest of Equestria, to ease the little colt's fears. Apple Bloom thinks of herself like a big sister to colt and does her best with her family to help him forget about his inability to fly.

Many years passed since that day and Star Dancer grows up to me a fine stallion. With his dreams of flying shattered he works around on Sweet Apple Acres which is his home. Then something happens none of the Apple Family expects, something that the Apple Family have been trying to avoid. A wicked reporter for Gossip snapping pictures of the Apple Family behind their backs gets a picture of Star Dancer and now news of him is spreading throughout all of Equestria. The wicked writer has come up with her own story about the Pegasus and has published it throughout Equestria. The article is called: A Secret of the Apple Family revealed: The Pegasus that can't Fly. Applejack does her best to comfort Star Dancer, but wherever he goes he is laughed at and ridiculed. Applejack decides that a visit to her friends will help the hurt stallion. This is where his story begins.

Here's my character:

Name: Star Dancer

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Hardworking, generous, loyal, trustworthy, honest and kind. He is extremely athletic using his athletic skills to aid around Sweet Apple Acres that is one and only home. He is also quiet and a sad pony.

Bio: Since Star Dancer was a foal he dreamed of flying. However it wasn't until he was older that he found out the painful truth. He was a Pegasus that can't fly. His Pegasus parents disgusted by him throw him down from Cloudsdale and unintentionally into the thick branches of an apple tree on Apple Acres. Scared of what might happen if he is seen by anyone, he curls up the best he can in the tree and sleeps. It isn't until the morning when Applejack is bucking apples from the trees that he is discovered. Applejack kicks the tree his is in and gets more than apples. As he tumbles from the tree Applejack catches him on her back and asks him what he is doing in the tree. Star Dancer breaks into tears and tells her his story. Applejack is heart-broken and comforts the hurt Pegasus colt. Big Macintosh returns with a bucket to see his sister comforting the colt and walks over to see what's up. Applejack tells Big Mac what she has learned. Big Mac is both angry and hurt from what he hears. Exhaustion gets the better of the colt and he falls asleep against Applejack's leg. Big Mac offers to finish up the works as Applejack carries the broken colt into the house and lays him in her bed. "Sleep well, Star Dancer. When you wake it'll be to a brighter day and a new life." She kisses him on the forehead and returns to work. Applejack and her family have kept the colt a secret from the rest of Equestria, to ease the little colt's fears. Apple Bloom thinks of herself like a big sister to colt and does her best with her family to help him forget about his inability to fly.

Heres a picture of him: http://aelestre.deviantart.com...t-Fly-356509730

If this image does not work go to my deviantart account: Aelestre

OCs are allowed but I do need people to play Twilight, Applejack, The Apple Family, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell and the wicked journalist that started all this. Any other characters from the show are allowed as well.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 22:56:16 26/02/2013 by Wyrstel
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 08:14:47 26/02/2013
name: rainbow dash
personality: bold and adventurous, she is also loyal, despite her roughness
bio: her dream was to be part of the wonderbolts. she earned her cutiemark in a race against some bullies who were bullying fluttershy. when she met twilight, rainbow and the rest of the seven ponies, twilight, rarity, fluttershy, pinkiepie, and applejack, go into the everfree forest to search for the elements of harmony to defeat nightmare moon. rainbow and her friends also had to defeat discord, chrysalis, and king sombra with their elements, her own being the element of loyalty
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#3 Posted: 08:30:45 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Stealthelfrocks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:31:14 26/02/2013 by Wyrstel
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#4 Posted: 21:57:47 26/02/2013
NNNOOO!! Rainbow dash! Any way
Question do we have to do sentences? And do we have to fill out sheets for characters like twilight? And can i be Fluttershy and Spike?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#5 Posted: 22:35:49 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
You can be Fluttershy and Spike. I would like character sheets if it isn't too much trouble. Also I do not care the length of your posts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:43 26/02/2013 by Wyrstel
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#6 Posted: 22:41:15 26/02/2013
can i be Twilight and one of my Ocs
#7 Posted: 22:44:40 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Sure Derpyhooves.
#8 Posted: 22:52:17 26/02/2013
OC SHEET

Name: Pallot Dancer
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Creative, Calm, Loves a good challange
Apoearance: Pink with crazy blue hair
Cutiemark: Heart shaped pallot with paintbrush
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:57 26/02/2013 by derpyhooves
#9 Posted: 22:54:34 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Nice character!
#10 Posted: 22:58:01 26/02/2013
So when do we start?
---
#11 Posted: 23:02:26 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well we need the Applejack and her friends to start. Once we have them we can start. Applejack is the most needed because she is always with my character. He doesn't go anywhere without her.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:09:22 26/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#12 Posted: 23:55:29 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh what the heck, I'll start it now. I'll be the Applejack and her family until others join. You guys can decide among yourselves who you will play temporarily. I've had this idea for so long and wanted to roleplay it so here we go.

I stay close to my big sister, Applejack as we near the first of her friends houses. Tears fall down my cheeks as ponies everywhere laugh and ridicule me calling me cruel names. My wings are folded at my side as I trot beside her. Applejack nuzzles me and puts a leg over my shoulder.

"Everything's going to be fine, Sugarcube, I promise. You'll really like my friends, I'm sure."

I look up at her and nod.

"Well if you say so sis," I say shaking.

Applejack walks with me beside her, over to Twilight's house and knocks on the door.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:11:19 27/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#13 Posted: 00:06:51 27/02/2013
Ooc:I'll temporarily be Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell alright?
---
#14 Posted: 00:09:19 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's fine we just need characters to be played temporarily until others join.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:26 27/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#15 Posted: 00:14:23 27/02/2013
Spike came opened the door. He had a very unbalenced stack of books. His head then peeked out and just saw Apple Jack. "Hey A.J. What do you need?" He asked
---
#16 Posted: 00:32:25 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well Spike I came here to seek help for my little brother. She nudges my shaking form forward. Spike this is my little brother, Star Dancer. Brother this is Spike, Twilight's closest companion and number one assistant. Go on and say hi, he won't hurt you. He's a friend."

As she says he's a friend of hers I less scared. I walk over to him. "Hi, Spike let me help you with that," I say offering to take some of the books.

Meanwhile back at the Sweet Apple Acres Big Macintosh is gathering the baskets that Applejack and I filled and loading them into a cart that he shall take to the market. Apple Bloom is off crusading with her friend Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:10:12 27/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#17 Posted: 00:35:32 27/02/2013
Twilight then walked in
"hey Applejack" she said smiling with another pony by her side
#18 Posted: 00:41:36 27/02/2013
Spike gave him a few books as the rest fell on him. He then climbed out "Hi there!" Spike said putting out his hand.
---
#19 Posted: 00:51:55 27/02/2013
"spike? come here" Twilight commanded
#20 Posted: 00:57:12 27/02/2013
Spike put his hand by the side. "Sorry" he said he walked over to Twilight. "Yes?" he asked
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:48 27/02/2013 by chained skull
#21 Posted: 00:59:28 27/02/2013
"have you seen this pony before" she asked talking about pallot dancer.
#22 Posted: 01:18:00 27/02/2013
Spike seemed confused. "Um no why?" He asked her.
---
#23 Posted: 01:20:59 27/02/2013
"This is PallotDancer...." she said as PD introduced herself as a friend of fluttershys
#24 Posted: 01:40:32 27/02/2013
"PallotDancer? Anyway good to meet you!" Spike said. "And I think Twilight told you about me?" Spike asked PallotDancer.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:18 27/02/2013 by chained skull
#25 Posted: 01:43:07 27/02/2013
She nodded
#26 Posted: 02:02:37 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey Twilight, this is Star Dancer, my little brother. I'll explain as soon as we are inside."

I take some of the books from Spike and walk over to my sister.

Meanwhile behind us the mocking and ridicule begins again.

"Hey look everyone it's the pegasus that can't fly. Laughter erupts behind me as the ridicule begins.
What use are you to anyone if you can't fly? Nothing that is the answer, you are nothing! Trash! Get out of here you aren't welcome here! What do you use you wings for fans to cool yourself down. Bet you want to just curl up under a rock and never come out for under it. I know I would if I was a pegasus that couldn't fly. Pathetic!"

Soon it is too much for me to take and I drop the books running off, crying.

Applejack catches the books and calls out to me. "Star Dancer, wait... It is too late I'm already gone. Tears fall down her face but she does not chase after me. Instead she rounds on the group and glares at them. Ya'll better git before I hurt ya'll," she snorts with anger, raking her hooves into the ground. The ponies scatter afraid of the angry Earth Pony. She gives a satisfied snort and turns toward Twilight and Spike. At that moment a newspaper with the heading of A Secret of the Apple Family revealed: The Pegasus that can't Fly lands beside Twilight and Spike.

Meanwhile back at Sweet Apple Acres inside the barn I collapse on the straw covered ground and continue to cry. Rivers of tears fall down my cheeks and onto the ground. Big Mac hears the crying and step into the barn. As he sees me crying he gallops over to me. Before sitting down beside me. "Come here, he says pulling me into a hug. My tears splash onto his coat but he does not care. All that he cares about is that he is there for me. After a while I fall asleep in his arms. Big Mac smiles and carries me into the house, tucking me in my bed beside Applejack's. He runs his hoof through my mane. Rest well, little brother."
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 09:27:33 04/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#27 Posted: 02:10:47 27/02/2013
Spike then was dazed for a while by what just happend. He then picked up the papper and read it. Once he finished "Can you believe this reporter?! I mean really who is doing this?!" He said as he scrunched his face up.
---
#28 Posted: 02:20:50 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack stomps her hoof angrily.

"I don't know Spike but whoever she is, shes profiting from this story. Read a few pages after that and you'll see that her profits have skyrocketed after the publishing of that story. I just can't believe that she would make it her mission to hurt someone like my little brother. Star Dancer is different yes, but it doesn't mean he deserves this. No one deserves this, but she is ruining him."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:48 27/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#29 Posted: 02:23:45 27/02/2013
"Who is this pony?" The two mares asked AJ
#30 Posted: 02:50:45 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack gets nervous as she looks around to see if anyone else it listening. Then she turns toward the others.

"Can we talk about this inside, that witch could be anywhere, looking for more juicy details for her story. The reason she ever found out about Star Dancer is that she was looking for juicy gossip and when she was taking pictures of my family, she captured one of him helping me bucking apples. I should have been more careful."
#31 Posted: 02:56:48 27/02/2013
Spike then closed the door behind Apple Jack. He then read the rest of the news ad while he cleaned the books. Once he finished reading his jaw dropped "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! SHE IS LIKED BY 94% OF EVERY PONY IN EQUESTRIA!" Spike yelled as he showed the like ratings ad about the reporter. It was true a lot of ponies loved her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:14 27/02/2013 by chained skull
#32 Posted: 03:37:57 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack nods.

"Yeah its pretty sad when someone like her is so well liked by everyone. I don't think we'll be able to do anything to stop her and the stories that she publishes about my little brother, but I think with ya'll help we can help Star Dancer. I don't know if we can cure his inability to fly but we at least help him become immune to the ridicule and feel welcome in Ponyville. I mean this ridicule and the fact that he is constantly reminded that he can't fly is totally destroying him.

As for Star Dancer, my little brother. Well we go back a long time actually.

It started on a bright sunny morning much like this one. I was up bucking apples to take to the market and sell, when I bucked a nearby tree and out fell a scared little Pegasus colt. I caught the little guy on my back and asked him what he was doing in the tree. The little colt bursts into tears as he tells me the whole story of how his Pegasus parents after finding out that he couldn't fly wanted nothing to do with him. How in the middle of night they grabbed him and threw him from Cloudsdale. How by a miracle he landed in one of the trees, where scared and alone he slept that night. I am heartbroken by the story and kneel down to comfort the poor broken colt. I am also furious about this, but I do let it show though, knowing the colt needs me. My big brother, Macintosh is also up and working sees me with the crying colt and runs over. He asks me what is going on and I tell him everything that I have been told. Man was my brother angry I've never heard him yell as loud as he did. We ask the little guy if he has a name and he tells us its Star Dancer. I look into the little colt's eyes and I speak to him. "Well I won't have none of that, Star Dancer, welcome to the family, Sugarcube. And that's where his new life started. He is happy most of the time but when he is alone you can see him gazing up at the sky, because deep inside he dreams of flying. However then that witch of a reporter found out about him and publicized it for all. Well you know what is it like for him now."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:17:02 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#33 Posted: 07:27:24 27/02/2013
ooc: i will just jump in, randomly, pretending to be with you guys, if you dont mind

rainbow dash listened to applejack's story. "gee, how many ponies hunted down juicy gossip to be published in a newspaper?" she said, remembering back when the school newspaper was full of it
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#34 Posted: 08:34:32 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's absolutely fine, Stealthelfrocks. Applejack was going to introduce them all to me, Star Dancer anyway.

Applejack sees Rainbow Dash and smiles.

"Well howdy there partner, it good to have you here. Well Twilight and Rainbow Dash as soon as we have the others we need to find a quiet and secret place to talk. Someplace where my little brother, Star Dancer will feel safe from the torment that he is going through. I would like to introduce you all to him so that you guys can become friends, but he is too scared to do so, anywhere where he thinks that other ponies are watching him. Spike has already meet him briefly so even he would probably like more time with him. I'll meet you back here when I've got him, then we can decide where to go from there. I'll be back in a jiffy ya'll."

With that she takes off back toward home where she knows I will be. She steps into the house and walks into her room to find me asleep with tears still falling down my cheeks. She sits down beside me and I begin to stir.

"Sis is that you," I say sadly trying to wipe away my tears. As I see it is her I wrap my hooves around her and my tears splash onto her coat.

"Its alright Sugarcube, I'm here. Let it all out," she says cradling me in her hooves.

"Why do they continue to do this to me, Applejack," I say through my tears.

Applejack just shakes her head and runs her hooves through my white and blue mane.

"I don't know little brother, but I do know that I have something that will cheer you up," she says smiling.

I wipe my tears away and manage a smile.

"What do you have in mind sister," I say trusting my sister.

Applejack rubs my back with a hoof.

"I was thinking that we go visit my friends and I introduce you to them so that ya'll can be friends. How does that sound Sugarcube?"

I look at her and reply.

"It sounds alright, but can I meet them somewhere away from the other ponies? The townsfolk love to torment me whenever they see me."

Applejack kisses me on the forehead.

"Sure thing Sugarcube. Now we should probably head out and get to Twilight's place before any ponies arrive. Are you ready to go Star Dancer?"

I nod and we head off. Within minutes we are back as Twilight's house. Applejack knocks on the door.

"Twilight, its me and my little brother, Star Dancer."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:08:04 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#35 Posted: 11:28:46 27/02/2013
"oh....the pegasus that cant fly?" she asks as PD was a little too shy to talk
#36 Posted: 23:37:23 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I do not hear this as Applejack is busy talking with the others. Though as I see Spike I wander over to him. Applejack can't help but smile as she sees that I have already made a friend.

"Hey Spike anything I can do to help," I say cheerfully.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:42 27/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#37 Posted: 23:41:38 27/02/2013
Spike then tapped his foot. "How about we just call you.. Berry? Not a very creative name though." Spike said faceplaming.
---
#38 Posted: 23:44:05 27/02/2013
"what about Champ?" PD said as Twilight smiled
#39 Posted: 00:37:10 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I say nothing but Applejack laughs.

"You can say that again Spike, but you do have a point we need to come up with a new name for him to hide his true identity. Now have you guys got... She is interrupted as Rarity knocks on the door. She rushes over and opens the door. Hey Rarity come right on in, we're still waiting for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy."

"Well you didn't expect me to let you down did you my dear, after all I am the element of Generosity am I not. Now where is your little brother, I would love to meet him."

Applejack looks around and spots me with Spike. "Star Dancer, there's someone here, who wants to meet you," she says.

I hear my sister and after helping Spike finish with that chore I walk over to her side. "Yes sis," I say as I stand beside her.

Applejack gently nudges me forward. I see a beautiful mare with violent mane.

"This here is my friend Rarity. Rarity this is Star Dancer, my little brother," she says.

"It's nice to meet you Rarity," I say folding my wings. She is beautiful but I can tell by the way that Spike looks at her that she is already claimed.

"Its nice to meet you too Star Dancer. You're really lucky to have such a big sister as Applejack."

I smile hugging Applejack. "I know she is the best!"

Applejack wraps a hoof around me and smiles back. "Well thanks Sugarcube. She runs her hoof through my mane.

Then again how do I stand a chance of winning anyone's heart. I mean, who would ever date a Pegasus that can't fly, I think sadly. Tears fall down my cheeks as I realize that no one would.

Applejack consoles me. "Everything's going to be alright Sugarcube, I promise."

Rarity does as well but not knowing what to do she walks over to Spike.

"Excuse my darling but I seem to know much about what is going on. Can you perhaps fill me in? I am especially worried about Applejack's little brother, Star Dancer. I've never seen anyone so sad and hurt as him. What is causing him to feel this way?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:03 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#40 Posted: 00:42:01 28/02/2013
Spike then started blushing a bit. "Well uh you see he is a pegasus that cannot fly and Apple Jack wanted some help with him. The new papper reporter made an ad on him and he is a laughing stock." Spike explained. "No ofense." he told Star Dancer as Fluttershy knocked at the door.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:13 28/02/2013 by chained skull
#41 Posted: 00:45:45 28/02/2013
PD answered
"hi Fluttershy" she said opening the door and letting her in
#42 Posted: 02:57:57 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"None taken, Spike," I say looking up at him with my tears falling down my cheeks.

Applejack holds me close to her running her hoof through my mane, trying to console me. As she sees Fluttershy she smiles.

"Hey there Fluttershy, its good to see you girl. I'd come over there but my little brother here needs some comfort as you can see."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:22:42 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#43 Posted: 03:01:00 28/02/2013
"Oh I heard about him in the newpapper ad today. It isn't funny at all how they are treating this poor pony." Fluttershy said walking to Stardancer smiling, as she tried to cheer him up.
---
#44 Posted: 03:35:00 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
As Fluttershy walks up to me Applejack gets me to look up.

"Star Dancer, this is Fluttershy," she say smiling.

I look up at the yellow Pegasus with pink mane. "Hi Fluttershy, its nice to meet you," I say trying in vain to wipe my tears away.

Applejack holds me close her and welcomes Fluttershy to join her.

"He's really having a bad day. When he's doing things with us at the farm or away from other ponies he can be quite happy, though you can see how much he longs to fly when he gazes at the sky," she says quietly.

Rarity dabs her eyes as Spike finishes.

"That is so unjust."
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:32:34 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#45 Posted: 09:45:24 28/02/2013
rainbow dash flies up to star dancer. "i dont think we properly met yet, names rainbowdash"
---
#46 Posted: 10:16:06 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I look up at the rainbow maned pegasus and smile.

"Hi Rainbow Dash, I'm Star Dancer. Its nice to meet you," I say attempting to dry my tears again but without success.

Applejack runs a hoof through my midnight blue and white mane and rubs my back,

"Shh, its alright I'm here Sugarcube. Just let it all out," she says gently stroking me. I cling tightly to my sister and let my tears fall.

She then turns to Fluttershy.

"So while we are waiting here for... She stops as she sees a bouncing pink pony by the door. I walk over and stand next to Fluttershy still trying without success to wipe away my tears.

Applejack rushes over and opens the door. Pinkie Pie hops inside and Applejack swiftly closes the door behind her.

"Well it looks like we are all here. Twilight, where do you think we should start? I still need to introduce Star Dancer to you and Pinkie Pie but that will only take a few moments."

Pinkie Pie sees me beside Fluttershy and bounces over, smiling.

"Hey there Fluttershy, whose the sad pony beside you. I've never seen him before."

I try in vain to wipe away my tears so I can see the pony that is talking to Fluttershy.

Applejack sees this and smiles. "Well Twilight since Pinkie Pie is introducing herself to Star Dancer, feel free to find a way to do it as well, I'll keep an eye out in case someone is watching us, she says returning to the window. As she does she sees a cloaked pony with a notebook. Oh no, she's here, she gasps. She turns swiftly to me and swallows nervously. Sweat falls down her face as she keeps glancing back at the window.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 23:27:29 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#47 Posted: 23:25:42 28/02/2013
Spike then gasped "Apple Jack should I do something about it?" Spike asked
---
#48 Posted: 23:38:13 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Applejack swallows and looks back through the window, the cloaked pony is getting closer.

"I don't know Spike, she might think that we are trying to... She stops as she hears a knock on the door. She begins to panic. We can't let her see my little brother. Twilight is there somewhere he can hide? If he sees her he'll collapse out of fear."

Unfortunately it is too late I see the cloaked pony through the window and collapse beside Fluttershy, shaking with untold fear.

Applejack hears the thud and turns to see me fall. She rushes to my side and kneels beside my shaking form. "Its going to be alright, Sugarcube. Twilight won't let her hurt you."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:40:58 28/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#49 Posted: 23:40:13 28/02/2013
"i wont" Twilight said forming a protection spell
#50 Posted: 23:41:06 28/02/2013
"Well I am going to take care of her!" Spike complained walking out the door and looked at her "STOP MAKING ADS ON HIM YOUR HURTING HIS FEELINGS!" Spike scholded the reporter
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me