Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Arcane VS. Steel. (Skyrim RP.) [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#101 Posted: 02:57:21 09/03/2013
Archer was bearly aware what is happening around her. "Sky...?" She painfully ask semi-concusses.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#102 Posted: 03:04:07 09/03/2013
Raising his eyes from the floor back up to the Archmage, Nicolai simply waved a hand in dismissal, "It's nothing particular. I simply cannot see any good coming from this." Though he knew that coming from him wasn't particularly astonishing; he wasn't the optimistic type.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#103 Posted: 04:38:49 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, this is Faralda. You've been injured." Said the high elf as she continued to heal her.

"Well, what an optimistic way to look at things." Marcurio said, crossing his arms.
"Dar'Jo does see his point. I mean, our enemy finding out about me being the Dragonborn will probably put me and the college at a greater disadvantage and danger." Dar'Jo said.
"Come on, sweetie. You think these Nords will go against tradition and their salvation in order to kill you?" Marcurio asked Dar'Jo.
"This one has no doubt. They are so full of hate that they would no likely behead Talos himself if he so much as lit a candle with flames." Dar'Jo said.
#104 Posted: 05:05:22 09/03/2013
Occ: Oh your forgetting that most Nords hate nearly all other races except for other Nords enspecially Kajiits and Elves (I thought I would add that in there sorry smilie; I couldn't help but to add that in there)

Archer faded into the blackness of her subconsciousness.

Meanwhile

Sky ran all over Solitude trying not to get shot by arrows by the guards. "WHY ME!?!" He complain as he dodge another arrow.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#105 Posted: 13:08:51 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh, I never forgot that. I may have not added that because I assumed everyone knew.

Faralda stopped casting the spell on the wood elf. "I need to get her to Colette, she knows healing magic better than I do." She said as she scooped the wood elf up and ran into the hall of Coutenance. She eventually found the Breton in her room.
"What happen?" Asked the Breton as she stood from her chair.
"She was being attacked by a troll, I saved her. I tried to heal her, but I couldn't." Faralda said.
"Just lay her down on the bed and give us space." Colette said.
Faralda did as she was told.
Colette went by the bed and started looking Archer over, trying to find the nature of her injuries.
"All I'm seeing is she's been knocked unconscious. I can heal any head damage, but as far as her unconsciousness goes, we'll have to wait for her to get out of it." Colette said, she pulled out a scroll out of her satchel and opened it. The scroll disappeared and she cast a powerful healing spell on the wood elf. "Now, all we can do is wait."
Faralda nodded. "I'll go tell the Archmage, he needs to know about this." Said the high elf as she left.

"Well, that's certainly saying something. And I bet they would too. And I bet they don't have the thinking compacity to know that Talos was a magic user, him being Dragonborn allowed him to shout. Shouting is magic." Marcurio said.
"You are correct, they're just blinded by their pure and delusional hatered of us to see the big picture." Dar'Jo said.
#106 Posted: 00:22:23 10/03/2013
Occ: Oh well some people may not know it, play the game, forgot about that fact, or Just plain don't pay attention to the dialogue. That's why I said something. Anyways I have a question

Archer started to wake up, She notice Colette near and instinctively reach for her bow and arrow. Unaware that if she is friends or foe.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:32 10/03/2013 by Sky the Dragon
#107 Posted: 18:23:44 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Easy. Don't move. I'm a friend. You were injured, my co-worker saved you." Colette said, sensing the wood elf's hostility.

Faralda entered the Arcanium. She saw Dar'Jo. "Archmage, we have an injured woman on college grounds. I saved her from a troll. She doesn't appear to be a Mage, I hope to the eight I didn't bring one of the enemy in here." Faralda said.
"What race is this woman?" Asked Dar'Jo.
"Wood elf." Said Faralda.
"Hmm, this one will go meet her. Where is she?" Dar'Jo asked.
"Colette's room." Faralda said.
"Very well then. Thank you, Faralda. You may go back to your post. Go see Tolfdir about some invisability scrolls. He'll fill you in on what I mean." Dar'Jo said as he left the library with Marcurio following.
#108 Posted: 21:46:43 11/03/2013
"Who are you where?! Where am I?! Where is my Weapons?!" Her voice risen with confusion and shock when she discover her weapons are gone.

Meanwhile

Sky ran from Solitude, Now he is lost out in the open. "I'm totally lost now.....Double crap!" he said to himself.
---
#109 Posted: 22:57:32 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"I am Colette, a Mage at the college of Winterhold. You are at the college. I haven't the slightest idea where your weapons are." Colette said.
#110 Posted: 23:53:40 11/03/2013
Occ: Wouldn't they take her weapons for safety reason because of the war between magic users and the Nords
---
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#111 Posted: 20:19:55 13/03/2013
"Sorry I havent't been around Tijoril, I've been on leave." Connor said.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#112 Posted: 11:28:16 19/03/2013
Tjoril put his plans back to his desk, leaving to the courtyard of their fort. He watched his fellow warriors training and guarding the fort, the thought of them learning who Dragonborn was, made him shiver a little. Could his followers and friends betray him?
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me