Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Arcane VS. Steel. (Skyrim RP.) [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 12:02:47 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: Magic, the deadly weapon of choice of the High Elves that fought in the Great War that plunged Skyrim into what was close to slavery. The Nords harbored a bitter hatred for the Arcane arts over the long years even after the war.
The warriors of Skyrim, mostly Nords, have organized themselves into a guild called "The Sons and Daughters of the North." They dedicated themselves to rooting out magic and killing any mages they come across. Their headquarters is situated in a large fort near Solitude, they have taken many more forts so they can be spread out across the land more. The college of mages, the college of Winterhold, has been experiencing attacks from the warrior army. So far the mages are standing their ground, but with their numbers steadily declining and the enemies' numbers increasing can the power of the Arcane stand against the power of steel?**

Rules:

No god modding**
No unlimited magic, your magic runs out, you must drink a potion or wait for your magic to regenerate.
No instant healing, potions and healing spells take time to heal you and others.
Kill each other's characters with permission.
Magical protection doesn't make you immune.
A shield can mostly protect against magic like flames and frostbite, but not really against a fireball that can explode.**

Character sheet (warriors):

Name:
Species:
Appearance:**
Apparel:
Weapons:
Personality:
Other:

Character sheet (Mages):

Name:
Species:
Skill in each school: Say if Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert or Master in each of the schools.
Spells known in each school-
-Destruction:
-Conjuration:
-Alteration:
-Illusion:
-Restoration:
Staffs:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Apparel:
Personality:
Other:

My character:

Name: Dar'Jo
Species: Khajiit
Skill in each of the schools: Expert in Destruction, Adept in Conjuration, Apprentice in Alteration, Adept in Restoration, Novice in Illusion, Novice in Enchanting.
-Destruction: Flames, Firebolt, Frostbite, Ice spike, Lightning bolt, Wall of Storms, Cloak of fire.
-Conjuration: Bound sword, Bound bow, Conjure familiar (wolf). Conjure spectral horse.
-Alteration: Oakflesh, Stoneflesh, Courage.
-Illusion: Clairvoyance.**
-Restoration: Healing, fast healing, close wounds.
Staffs: Staff of Magnus.
Weapons: Dwemer sword that deals magical damage.
Appearance: Brown-orange, lean Khajiit, has black stripes on his face and neck. Yellow eyes.
Apparel: Dark blue robe enchanted with magic regeneration, dark brown hood enchanted with resist frost, scaled bracers enchanted with fortify alchemy, scaled boots enchanted with resist shock, the Ring of Matrimony. Wears a large scroll on his back.
Personality: Highly intelligent, has a great interest in the Dwemer and ancient magic. Thoroughly enjoys reading.**
Other: Is the Archmage. Marcurio is his husband.

A character that is not mine, but am using:

Name: Marcurio
Species: Imperial
Skill in each school: Adept in Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Novice in Conjuration and Illusion.
-Destruction: Flames, Sparks, Ice Spikes, Firebolts, Frostbite.
-Conjuration: Conjure spectral horse.
-Alteration: Oakflesh.
-Illusion: N/A
-Restoration: Healing, healing hands, turn undead, lesser ward.
Staffs: Staff of conjure flame atronach.
Weapons: Elven dagger of frost.
Appearance: Lean Imperial, light skin, dark hair tied in a pony tail, has a small beard.
Apparel: Orange robes enchanted with magic regeneration, leather boots enchanted with resist magic, Bond of Matrimony.
Personality: Has a bit of an ego, can be stubborn, highly intelligent, enjoys learning, especially interested in the Dwemer, is an expert in his knowledge of Nordic ruins.
Other: He's second in command of the College of Winterhold and also Dar'Jo's husband.

Someone who has a good knowledge on Skyrim or the Elder Scrolls can be the leader of the warrior's army.

I took inspiration for this RP from the modder on Steam that created The six schools of magic.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#2 Posted: 02:45:53 22/02/2013
Name: Isbrand Soul-forged
Species: Nord
Appearance: Tall, buff, and pale-skinned, with shoulder-length red hair - one strand of it braided on the right - a small goatee, and blue eyes; he bears three wicked scars across his left cheek, but is otherwise quite handsome.
Apparel: Isbrand is most often seen wearing a full set of Nordic carved armor.
Weapons: His weapon of choice is an ebony war hammer, expertly crafted and enchanted by Isbrand himself - the hammer burns his opponent and also leeches the life away from them.
Personality: Isbrand is very sociable despite his warlike tendencies, and can actually be quite kindhearted. However, if he is wronged or he witnesses any act of cruelty, justice shall be delivered...
Other: Isbrand is a diplomat and has a fiery hate for the Daedra, thus his patron god is Stendarr. He is always on the move, so he doesn't really have a homestead - save for his parents' near Whiterun. Upon catching wind of The Sons and Daughters of Skyrim, Isbrand set out to join them. In his own biased Nordic opinion, magic - powerful though it may be - is a coward's way of fighting and therefore dishonorable. He also has an intense dislike for the elves, and the Bretons as well, since they claim elven ancestry.
#3 Posted: 02:58:12 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted.

Can you ask others to join too? We need more people. We also need a leader for the warrior army.
#4 Posted: 03:15:42 22/02/2013
Sure, I can try to get word around.
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#5 Posted: 01:56:18 25/02/2013
Name: Tjoril Dragon-slayer
Appearance: Tall, muscular old Nord, grey long hair on pony tail and grey beard long enough to cover his neck. His left eye is brown, while his right eye is white and blind, long scar running over that eye.
Apparel: Tjoril wears heavy Sthalrim armor set without the helmet.
Weapons: The weapon of his choice is Dragonbone Greatsword. This Two-handed sword has been enchanted to Banish Daedric creatures back to the realms of Oblivion and Paralyze it's targets.
Personality: Tjoril is serious, cold war veteran. Deep inside he can be warm hearted, but that side of him has been locked because of his past. He is intelligent, always full of plans and ideas.
Other: Long ago, Tjoril was just Blacksmith living near Winterhold, he had a loving family, son, daughter and wife. Her wife was a farmer, who managed to keep her farm up with magic even in the worst weather. On one dark day, their farm was attacked by a dragon, Tjoril rushed to the college to beg for help, but was not even let in to the college by the gatekeeper. On the time he managed to get back home to try find his family from his son's mines, he saw how the dragon made the mine collapse, killing his family who were hiding inside there from the beast. In pure rage, Tjoril grabbed his steel sword, attacking the dragon and cutting it's head off. Taking the bones of the dragon, he forged the Dragonbone Greatsword he now uses, crafting it to it's finest point, swearing to use it for his revenge against dragons and mages who didn't help him.
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:37 25/02/2013 by Dacon
#6 Posted: 22:56:31 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted. Would you like to be the leader of the warriors? Your character seems perfect.
#7 Posted: 23:04:05 25/02/2013
Sure, would be nice.
---

#8 Posted: 02:10:58 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, so you're the leader of the warriors then. We'll wait for a few more to join. Hopefully some mages join.
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#9 Posted: 11:08:36 01/03/2013
OOC: May I join? I haven't played Skyrim, but I have watched my dad play it.
Name:Connor
Appearance: NgS6cicxXM&imgurl=http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/900972751333788066/14CA1FB5AA29A8DF01D3D3C9F8940EDDC541DE61/200x200.resizedimage&w=200&h=200&ei=I4swUYTsB8u40AGZlYH4Cw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=89&vpy=723&dur=2124&hovh=160&hovw=160&tx=104&ty=103&sig=107613016928677714819&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=54&ved=1t:429,r:44,s:0,i:217">http://www.google.com/imgres?q...,r:44,s:0,i:217
Apparel: Connor wears enchanted armor, enchanted helmet, and enchanted boots.
Weapons: Connor uses an enchanted elven sword.
Personality: Connor is a natural born leader and likes to be the boss of everyone
Other: Connor was attacked by Alduin when he was just a baby.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#10 Posted: 19:05:12 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
What's with all the warriors? Why no mages? And why is every warrior using enchanted weapons and armor? I guess it's just like that one mage said "The Nords don't mind having access to enchanted weapons and armor," (Yet, they hate magic.)
#11 Posted: 23:07:10 01/03/2013
OOC: I just like enchanted armor and weapons.
---
#12 Posted: 00:32:02 02/03/2013
Deep, deep down, they love it. Everyone has to love magic. I guess I'll make a mage.

Name: Akyra
Species: High Elf (Altmer)
Skill in each school: Expert in Destruction, Adept in Conjuration, Apprentice in all the rest
-Destruction: Icy Spear, Incinerate, Thunderbolt, Wall of Fire
-Conjuration: Bound Bow, Revenant
-Alteration: Magelight, Stoneflesh
-Illusion: Fear, Muffle
-Restoration: Fast Healing, Healing Hand, Turn Lesser Undead
Staffs: A standard Destruction staff with a very powerful enchantment
Weapons: A small ebony dagger
Appearance: Tall and slender with jet black hair and the golden eyes of the Altmer.
Apparel: When at the College, which she normally is, Akyra dons her Expert Destruction robes, a pair of knee-high leather boots, and leather gloves. When traveling though, she wears Thalmor apparel.
Personality: Akyra is well-reserved and says little out of the way. She is very intelligent and quite often doesn't care to show it. She aspires to become the arch-mage of the College some day.
Other: Akyra, like most other High Elves, belongs to the Thalmor Embassy and resents the worship of Talos.
#13 Posted: 00:52:26 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You're right. And accepted.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#14 Posted: 08:59:24 02/03/2013
Name: Nicolai
Species: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Skill in each school: Master in Destruction, with no knowledge of any other schools of magic.
-Destruction: Flames, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Cloak, Thunderbolt, Wall of Storms, Lightning Storm.
-Conjuration: None.
-Alteration: None.
-Illusion: None.
-Restoration: None.
Staffs: None.
Weapons: None.
Appearance: Nicolai is not particularly tall, about average height, and slender in form. His skin is a dark blue-grey, and his eyes are completely red, his pupils and irises barely distinguishable from the 'whites' of his eyes. His hair is scruffy and black. His hands are badly burned black, and it spreads halfway up his forearms until it eventually fades. He hides his burnt hands with black gloves.
Apparel: Black robe and hood enchanted with magic regeneration.
Personality: Nicolai is not entirely sane. He's guarded and paranoid, and has such an obsession in practicing destruction magic that his hands are badly burned from the over excursion of magic. He constantly tries to contain his mixed emotions, and is sometimes hard to communicate with, but he will not allow harm to come to anyone he considers a friend.
Other: His maniacal practice with magic is a mixed blessing. He cannot always entirely control the magic he unleashes when spellcasting, sometimes harming himself in the process. His constant exposure to the backfiring of his spells, however, has allowed his body to become less susceptible to magical energies. Nicolai prefers shock over fire, and barely has an understanding of frost. When casting Lightning Storm, of which can potentially kill him, he is very vulnerable physically and mentally.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:19:21 02/03/2013 by Wylrin
#15 Posted: 12:44:55 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted. We might start today.
#16 Posted: 12:48:32 02/03/2013
I've been waiting for this *paints face with war paint, which happens to be blood right now*
---

#17 Posted: 13:15:57 02/03/2013
OOC: Yay! Can't wait to start! *Connor puts on his enchanted armor.*
---
#18 Posted: 16:20:54 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: let's start.

It was the eve of the first of Frostfall. The winter was not the only bitter thing around. The little skirmishes with the Nord warriors has turned into more than just a disagreement gone wronge. The Nords were wanting a full blown war. And last week's attack on the college was the last straw. Archmage Dar'Jo and Master wizard Marcurio had to put a plan into action if they were going to stop this useless and meaningless little war.
Dar'Jo was sitting at a table in his quarters, pondering plans of defense when the need arises. He got out of his train of thought for a moment to look at his husband who was sitting across from him reading a book.
"How many illusionists do we have? Specifically, those who can use invisibility?" Dar'Jo asked.
Marcurio put down his book and looked at the Khajiit. "Illusionists, I think we have about five that are on college grounds. Those that can use the invisibility spell I think there's only two, Tolfdir and maybe Brelyna. She's been studying hard at it, poor girl, all she wanted to do was get away from judgement. How ironic that she picked Skyrim to come to..." Marcurio said.
"Hmm, how many scrolls of invisiblity do we have in stock?" Dar'Jo asked.
"How should I know? Anyway, I'm not a master illusionist in charge of the scrolls." Marcurio said.
"May you please go and ask Tolfdir?" Dar'Jo asked.
"Of course. Why do you need invisibility magic all of a sudden?" Marcurio asked as he stood up.
"The key to a successful defense is to give the enemy the impression that no one is there then when the time is right we can take them out from the shadows when their guard is lowered." Dar'Jo said.
"Ah, I like the sound of that. When they're not looking an ice spike will hit them in the skull. Or a fireball will take them all out." Marcurio said.
"Exactly." Dar'Jo said as he nodded.
#19 Posted: 17:22:12 02/03/2013
Back in the fort near Solitude, Tjoril was in his quarters, planning for their next move against the mages. His room's entrance was heavily guarded by his trusted followers, they didn't let anyone in without taking the weapons off from them and checking if they actually were mages. "Hmmh..."
---

#20 Posted: 18:03:12 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Marcurio walked out of the quarters.
Dar'Jo stood and walked over to a bookshelf, he looked at a scroll and picked it up. This scroll had a new spell on it. Tolfdir was kind enough to spend a day working on this little project, the spell this scroll had was telepathy, but only being able to connect to the mind of someone the caster had already met. Dar'Jo and Tjoril had met before, or in their case clashed before. The Khajiit hoped their brief encounter was enough for the scroll to work. The Archmage also hoped that diplomacy would win in the end. He opened up the scroll, it disappeared and infused him with the knowledge to cast Telepathy. He cast the spell and his body glowed with a light blue light as he tried to make a connection to the Nord warrior.
#21 Posted: 18:19:13 02/03/2013
Feeling someone trying to make a connection to him, Tjoril hid all the maps and plans, in case they would be able to be seen by the person making connection to him. After hiding them, Tjoril allowed the mage make connection with him.
---

#22 Posted: 22:07:14 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Tjoril. This one thinks you remember him, huh? You and your bummbling warriors really took a risk attacking the college itself yesterday, casualties on both sides." Dar'Jo thought.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#23 Posted: 22:20:15 02/03/2013
Occ: Can I join?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#24 Posted: 22:42:51 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure!
#25 Posted: 23:00:56 02/03/2013
Occ: Ok oh btw I have a few questions can our character have any type of armor/weapon (example: like the Archmage armor and the Sanguine Rose staff), Is there a limit of how many characters we can have, and finally can I fill in the spells as we go along? (I can't remember all of the spells off the top of my head)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#26 Posted: 00:08:06 03/03/2013
Connor prepared to fight aginst the mages.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:07 03/03/2013 by papa123
#27 Posted: 01:46:32 03/03/2013
Nicolai sat in his room, studying a spell tome. Nearly all of his time was consumed by studying or practicing his magic. Though he could cast spells of significant power, his power over the spells themselves was sometimes lacking. Something he couldn't quite grasp - why channeling magic throughout his system harmlessly was such a complication for him. Magic in itself was dangerous, destruction magic perhaps one of the more lethal schools if not the most. It took years of study and practice to tame spells to flow to one's command, this he knew, but for whatever reason, not all of his spells agreed with him.

Was he lacking in discipline? Or concentration? For many years Nicolai pondered these questions, trying to figure out why, why controlling his magicka was so difficult for him at times. He could cast spells with frightening accuracy and precision, with power behind them that was right to be feared. He had worked for years at this, and those years have payed off. And yet still... something so... something he should have been able to master before, control before, was against him still.

Sighing, he removed a single glove to examine his burns. His burns... a constant reminder that in many ways, the magicka within him was the one in control, not him. He sighed again, this time in slight relief. Relief that... at least... his untamed magic has not, as of yet, harmed anyone but him. Never has he brought pain onto anyone but himself... and he intended to keep it that way.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#28 Posted: 02:30:16 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sky the Dragon
Occ: Ok oh btw I have a few questions can our character have any type of armor/weapon (example: like the Archmage armor and the Sanguine Rose staff), Is there a limit of how many characters we can have, and finally can I fill in the spells as we go along? (I can't remember all of the spells off the top of my head)

No Archmage robe. Yes to everything else.
#29 Posted: 02:45:19 03/03/2013
Isbrand paced the fortress relentlessly. His commander had not given him anything to do, and he didn't feel like training. It was tedious and boring. He wanted to fight someone, with real weapons. The recent attacks on the College had told him war was coming soon - and he was ready.

Akyra lounged around the College, bored. Nothing exciting ever happens around here, she thought.
#30 Posted: 04:47:13 03/03/2013
Setting down his spell tome, Nicolai proceeded into the Hall of Elements. It was there that lectures were given, but, more importantly to him, a place where he could practice his magic. Entering the building, he positioned himself some distance facing one of the many floating balls of light. Charging a relatively weak shock spell in his ungloved hand - as so there was no cloth barrier between him and the magicka; he once tried that resulting in his gloves set aflame - not starting out with a strong spell for means of safety. Even experienced mages shouldn't go about casting powerful spells with no preparation when they practice.

Nicolai stared for a moment at his hand, where wisps of electricity ran over his flesh - harmlessly, as they should be. It still fascinated him, to a very great extent, in fact. Focusing on his target of light ahead, now, he brought his hand forward abruptly, electricity streaming from his fingertips. The energy struck the ball of light, which was merely absorbed. He smiled slightly, and charged another shock spell.
---
#31 Posted: 05:38:54 03/03/2013
Quote: torok
"Tjoril. This one thinks you remember him, huh? You and your bummbling warriors really took a risk attacking the college itself yesterday, casualties on both sides." Dar'Jo thought.

"The Arch-mage, isn't it?" Tjoril asked, knowing the answer. "I assure you, Dar'Jo, we will take down you and your mages, even if it would mean us having to siege college so long until everyone would be dead."
---

#32 Posted: 13:13:30 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Don't you see that this war is pointless. Why can't you open your eyes and see the truth? War between Stormcloak and Empire is tearing this land apart, now you wish to make war while there is another war to deal with? Not to mention the dragons and Alduin! The World eater. No doubt he will prosper if we keep killing each other. Is that what your hatered demands? Another war within a war within a war?! That is three wars if you did not learn how to count. That's Stormcloaks verses Imperials, us verses your lot of axe swingers, and everyone verses Alduin. If we keep killing each other we will all suffer." Dar'Jo said.
#33 Posted: 15:32:10 03/03/2013
"In my eyes you and your apprentices are as bad as the damn dragons, not to mention the Thalmors, for Talos' sake!" Tjoril muttered. "I wish the dragons to be killed, but same goes for you wizards!" Dar'Jo's words brought his past back to his mind, only making Tjoril more furious.
---

#34 Posted: 15:38:27 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Might I ask what your quarrel with mages is? This one understands that the Thalmor are mainly mages and you Nords have a hatered of them, but tell me the full story. Why extend the hate to all magic users." Dar'Jo said.
#35 Posted: 16:54:05 03/03/2013
"You magic users never came to help when I begged for it, my family would still be alive if I would have got the help I needed! Seek out ruins of old farm and collapsed mine near Winterhold, you will find more answers there!" With this Tjoril cut out the connection, if Dar'Jo would find the farm, he would be finding corpse of dragon with it's head cut off, several bones missing. At the entrance to the formal mine near the farm could be found the rocks and snow that collapsed, skeleton arm sticking through the rocks with ring of Matrimony on one of the fingers.
---

#36 Posted: 17:03:37 03/03/2013
OOC: I have a question, all are the warriors with Tijoril?
---
#37 Posted: 18:08:02 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Feeling the connection lost, Dar'Jo pondered what he heard Tjoril say. "A collapsed mine and the ruins of an old farm...? Hmm? This one wonders what this is all about." He said to himself. He walked out of his quarters and out of the college. He started to walk across the damaged bridge.

OOC: no, but he is their leader.
#38 Posted: 01:57:29 04/03/2013
Name: Sky
Skill in each school: Master in Destruction and Restroation, Expert in Alteration, Apprentice in Illusion and Conjouration
-Destruction: Flames, Firebolt, Fireball, Incarcerate, Flame Cloak, Fire Rune, ect.
-Conjuration: Soul Trap, Conjoure Flame Atronah
-Alteration: Candlelight, Mage Light, Waterbreathing, Oakflesh, StoneFleash, Iron Flesh, ect.
-Illusion: Muffle, Clairvoyance
-Restoration: Healing, Heal Other, Healing Hands, Lesser Ward, Steadfast ward, Greater Ward, Fast Heal, Close wounds, ect.
Staffs: Sanguine's Rose (but he have one of every type of staff in his house in Whiterun (he collects them))
Weapons: He dual weilds with two enchanted swords that he made called Stormblade and Soul Eater, he also uses a daedric bow that drains magicka
Appearance: He has brown hair and blue eyes and more acrobatic then what Nords usually are.
Apparel: Blue Robes that has the same enchatments a the Archmage Robes, Boots that increases his carrying capacity, gloves that increases his magicka, and he wears the Dragon persist mask Morokei which has been upgraded to Legendary, A ring that lowers the cost of magicka for casting Destruction magic, and he has a amulet that increases his magicka.
Personality: Kind, polite, Loyal, Friendly, Calm, Helpful, Quiet
Other: Sky is a master Blacksimth who makes weapon and sells them for money, he wasn't born in Skyrim so he doesn't share the same views as everyone else. He tries to get both sides of the story before taking sides or making a decision. He is unaware of the on going conflict of the Nords and Magic users. He likes to do things his own way and he always tries to avoid fights if he can. (more details will be show throughout of the RP)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:48:20 04/03/2013 by Sky the Dragon
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#39 Posted: 13:34:52 04/03/2013
Name : Amusei
Species: Argonian
Appearance:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:OB-npc-Amusei.jpg
Apparel:He uses chitin armor, but normally he keeps Mythic Dawn cape to cover his self.
Weapons: He uses double daggers one made from class and other is made from ebony ( it is a copy of Mehrunes Razor, so there is nothing very special in it if not counting the appearance).
Personality: He is nice for most, he is trying to keep his self as unnoticed as possible. He hates High Elves, but normally he is able to keep his mouth. He is really clever even wise sometimes but likes to keep his ideas to him self.
Other:He has been whit nords his whole life and he hates magic pretty much, that is why he joined "The Sons and Daughters of the North." . First most of the nords did not accept him, but because his great speech skills he was able to get trusted by most of them. He really is not a warrior, he is a thief, but he is able to fight too and he uses his double daggers very nicely. He is also good in alchemy, so most of his job is to make poisons and potions to the guild. He also loves to go stealing stuff from normal people, especially from mages, but he just tells to others about his robbery towards mages because he knows that the guild would not like if they know that he is doing it to others too. But he never does that to the members of the guild, that is pretty much his only rule to him self.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:36:40 04/03/2013 by cyndego
#40 Posted: 19:06:21 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: both accepted.

Dar'Jo got down to Winterhold and walked up to a guard. "Excuse me, this one wants to know where the old mine is?" Asked Dar'Jo.
"Why do you want to know, cat?" Asked the guard with his thick Nordic accent.
"Because, there may be valuable information there." Said Dar'Jo.
"It's just to the West of the city. It was built into the mountain." The guard replied.
"Thank you." Dar'Jo said as he walked away. The Khajiit stopped when he heard the guard say something.
"Just don't go raising bodies, Mage." Said the guard.
"I am not a necromancer. I don't even have a spell to do that." Dar'Jo said, he continued walking until he was out of the village.

OOC: is it alright with everyone if Dar'Jo is the Dragonborn?
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#41 Posted: 20:58:53 04/03/2013
OCC: Thx. To the other, i have nothing against that.

"Interesting, valuable information....and to a mage ..... i think i have to follow him" Amusei Thought, he had been close and heard Dar'Jos talk with the guard.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#42 Posted: 22:29:58 04/03/2013
OOC: THanks! Can Connor be with Tijoril?
---
#43 Posted: 22:36:31 04/03/2013
Occ: I don't care but can Sky also know a few shouts? (like Whirlwind Sprint, Fire Breath, and Slow Time (that's all he will use if you allow it if not I understand))

Sky: *walks in through the gates of Whiterun* Finally home at last
---
#44 Posted: 23:17:55 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Papa, yes. Sky, only one shout and it takes time to recharge. I'm only allowing this because Ulfric could shout and he's not the Dragonborn, but he had to get training from the Greybeards. Sky, please don't RP in Script. Use the examples of your fellow RPers.
#45 Posted: 23:29:40 04/03/2013
Occ: Oh sorry I just always RP like this....Ok thanks

"I wonder what the latest news is in Whiterun its been so long since I've left" Sky thought to himself. He walks up to a guard, "Hello
---
#46 Posted: 00:17:29 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok. You can play the guard interacting with your character Btw.

Dar'Jo went west towards the mountain, he immidiatly stopped as he saw the decapitated corpse of a dragon.
#47 Posted: 00:46:44 05/03/2013
"Move along" the Guard said as he walked away. "Jerk.." Sky mutter under his breath, Then he heard a commotion, "Huh" he said as he walked toward scene

Occ: Everyone is in Whiterun right?
---
#48 Posted: 02:46:07 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Winterhold...
#49 Posted: 02:57:40 05/03/2013
Nicolai finished up practicing his spells for the time being. He normally exerted himself to the point of panting and exhaustion, but the recent attack made him weary, and the slash to his side which was still healing made over-exertion a mistake. He stood on the ancient, damaged bridge that separated the College from the city and sighed. Anytime someone might come to strike; the attack all but yesterday had proved that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:04:00 05/03/2013 by Wylrin
#50 Posted: 03:54:51 05/03/2013
Occ: Can I add another character up here
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me