Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~Mage Academy~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#351 Posted: 06:22:32 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ship what? Maxxi and Dekka?

Luna turned to Libra. She scratched her head. "Erm, well there's the pool, the field, the classrooms, the office...and the girls dorms are on the second floor, and boys dorms are on the third."
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#352 Posted: 06:25:38 25/02/2013
ooc: Why yes, yes indeed. <w<

Libra seemed thoughtful. She gave a little nod, "Before you said we didn't have a whole lot of time left, so I guess we could skip those for now and just ask where they are when we need to get there. A little exploration never hurt either, so we could do that too." She seemed satisfied, and grinned at Luna, "Thanks for all the help, by the way!"
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#353 Posted: 06:25:55 25/02/2013
Damien watched in awe, wondering if he would ever be as skilled as this student. He had discovered his element completely by accident, before then he didn't even know magic existed. To see it up close like this, it was kind of.. entrancing.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#354 Posted: 06:28:55 25/02/2013
Solum then swung his staff slower, changing it into more of an ax with his steel element as he did so, and then continued to fight his imaginary foe without missing a beat. It was fun to practice with different types of weapons. He just wished he could use his magic better inside.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:33:24 25/02/2013 by Cynder09
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#355 Posted: 06:36:39 25/02/2013
Arviti tested the weight of the baton. It was certainly balanced. He swung it experimentally, liking it's feel a bit.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#356 Posted: 06:38:40 25/02/2013
OOC: Let the shipping begin. I think the bell should ring now S-G.

"Well, class is almost over then huh?" Dekka looked at the clock again, still smiling.
---
Why am I back
#357 Posted: 06:40:57 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
SO THEN THE BELL RANG.

"You're welcome." Luna smiled at Libra. "If you ever need help with anything else, feel free to ask me!"

Maxxi nodded. "Good timing!" he grinned. He packed up his books and waited for Dekka.
#358 Posted: 06:42:17 25/02/2013
Solum stopped his training, noticing the bell rang. He then changed his staff back to normal. He could train some more later.
---
#359 Posted: 06:46:00 25/02/2013
Dekka packed up her books as well, skipping over when she had finished.
"So, what do you wanna do?" She rocked on her heels slightly.
---
Why am I back
#360 Posted: 06:48:07 25/02/2013
Damien stood up in a hurry and ran over to Solum. "That was amazing!" he said, a glint of excitement visible in his eyes.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#361 Posted: 06:48:32 25/02/2013
Arviti was quite startled by the bell, mainly by it's loudness. He'd never experienced something like that before and almost dropped the staff. He gasped, throwing it up. Arviti jumped, catching it in midair, flipping and then landing with the staff in his right hand and positioned like he'd just cleaved an enemy in two. "Jeez, what was that?" He sighed, putting the stick away.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#362 Posted: 06:50:01 25/02/2013
Solum turned to Damien and smiled.
"Well, thank you. But that wasn't really anything special. It's kinda hard to fully access my magic inside." He said.
---
#363 Posted: 06:55:09 25/02/2013
"Aren't there any outdoor training grounds?" Damien asked. If he found it less difficult outside, then why not go outside? It would make it a lot easier.
Then again, it could be chilly outside around here..
---
#364 Posted: 06:58:57 25/02/2013
"Well, yeah, but having a challenge every once in a while is good. I can't always be expected to be in a perfect setting for my magic, so I need to work on honing my skills and training with a challenge. Besides, the teachers sorta get nervous when I train outside. It's like they think I'll start an earthquake by accident." Solum chuckled a bit at the end.
---
#365 Posted: 06:59:27 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"That was the bell." Luna replied to Arviti.

"How about we go outside?" Maxxi suggested.
#366 Posted: 07:03:53 25/02/2013
"That sounds like a plan," Dekka waited outside the door.
"So what sort of mystical power do you wield?" She waved her hands around mystically, laughing.
---
Why am I back
#367 Posted: 07:05:20 25/02/2013
Damien nodded, smiling. "Do you control Earth, then? Or maybe.. metal, I guess?" he asked, trying to be social. It would be nice to have a friend or two to talk to every now and then.
---
#368 Posted: 07:11:21 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Maxxi stepped out of the classroom and began to walk down the hallway with her. "My element is Ice. What about you?"
#369 Posted: 07:12:11 25/02/2013
Solum nodded. "Yeah, both, actually. I have Earth and Steel, or metal as you called it. I like to use my steel element to change my staff into different types of weapons and things, but that's not all I can do with it. I mainly use Earth, though, especially outside. In a rocky setting, I would be at my best. But everyone always seems to get nervous when I use my magic, especially outside. I mean, it's not like I'm going to bury the school underground or anything."
---
#370 Posted: 07:30:19 25/02/2013
"Yeah.." Damien suddenly went a little bit quieter. He wouldn't admit it, but he was scared of being trapped. When he was younger, a few bullies shoved him into a trench and put a lid on it every time he did something they didn't like. All he would see is darkness, and it scared him. He was so relieved to be sent to this academy, away from those kids.
---
#371 Posted: 07:36:13 25/02/2013
"Well, anyway, I can control my magic just fine. I've never even done anything major, I mean I could, I know how, but I'd never risk causing a big earthquake in the middle of town. And most people aren't dumb enough to mess with someone that could bury them like 20 feet under anyway." Solum said.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#372 Posted: 07:38:50 25/02/2013
"Will do." Libra nodded, and turned towards the door, "I guess we should get going, then."
'Nyeh, I hope that the teachers can teach me to do cool stuff with my element. Even thought it was girly, Luna's element is alright, and that guy over there turned his staff into metal... Then the dramatic guy's staff was just madness.' Libra thought, and after a few seconds just decided, 'This is going to be really, really weird.'
#373 Posted: 07:42:10 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Bye!" Luna called, waving.
#374 Posted: 07:44:00 25/02/2013
"I would have never guessed," Dekka commented, "Mine's gravity."
---
Why am I back
#375 Posted: 07:47:31 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wow, really?" Maxxi was impressed. "That's awesome." They had reached the doors and Maxxi pushed them open.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#376 Posted: 08:58:48 25/02/2013
As they leave Arendor walks by them and into the room. He calls his staff by name and it flies into his hand. Seeing the others he bows politely before walking by them and going outside. Once outside he finds the place with no one around and raises his staff a bolt of lightning strikes him and he vanishes. Then a bolt of lighting can be seen striking a nearby tree. The tree however is not harmed in any way for the bolt of lightning is simply a means of transportation. He climbs down from the tree, shakes himself off and continues to work on the spell.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:26:28 25/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#377 Posted: 09:24:48 25/02/2013
"Yeah, I guess. I can't do much with it though." Dekka walked through the doors behind Maxxi.
"So what sorta stuff can do you do with ice?"
---
Why am I back
#378 Posted: 15:35:29 25/02/2013
As everyone was leaving, he picked up the staff with the two spheres at the end from earlier, swinging it a little more. This was pretty cool. He executed a few moves in perfect form. Suddenly, one of the sphere's on the end of the staff flashed and the sound of rushing wind filled his ears. Something cracked and broke apart, shattering like glass. When it all faded away, in front of him, was himself. Except....red eyes.....wut?
---
#379 Posted: 22:46:37 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Maxxi paused, thinking. "Hmm. I can make ice shards...and stab people..." He stopped. "Yeah, I can't really do much with it either." He began to walk across the field, heading to the back.
#380 Posted: 06:49:12 26/02/2013
Arviti blinked. So did the copy. But suddenly, the copy lunged forward, swinging the exact same baton he had in his hand. Arviti gasped, ducking under it. It's fast! He looked down, seeing that his staff wasn't even ruined at all. Arviti countered with an uppercut. The copy blocked it than swiped his leg down, catching Arviti's leg and tripping him. He gasped, hitting the ground pretty hard. The copy bore down with his staff. Arviti gasped as he was about to be hit, but then barely blocked it, the sphere an inch from his nose. His strength! He has more leverage now. D@amn, what kind of sick illusionary magic is this?
---
#381 Posted: 07:38:39 26/02/2013
Damien nodded, then glanced over at the other side of the gym after hearing a few clashes. He widened his eyes. "I-isn't he only C-class?" He asked, shocked. There were.. Two. How could a C-class mage conjure another being? It would be virtually impossible. He looked up at Solum, gawping. "Should we do something?"
---
#382 Posted: 07:41:44 26/02/2013
"You can do more than I can," Dekka skipped a little as she kept pace with the boy.
---
Why am I back
#383 Posted: 07:46:49 26/02/2013
Arendor steps into the building to hear the clash of weapons from the gym. He rushes toward the sound to see Arviti fighting someone, no not just someone, another him. Worried for the young mage, but afraid that Arviti would react the same as he did before, he stand there unsure of what to do. Hoping that maybe the mage will see him and call for help, after all he was a S-class mage.
#384 Posted: 07:46:58 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: 'The boy'? THE BOY? HIS NAME IS MAXXI smilie

"How exactly do you control gravity? And can you control small amounts of gravity, or large amounts?" Maxxi asked.
#385 Posted: 08:10:24 26/02/2013
Solum looked over, seeing Arviti fighting.... Himself? Well, this was certainly odd.
"Uh oh..." He muttered, looking nervous, and apparently knowing more than he was letting on. "I better go help. You should probably stay here, for your own safety." He said. Then Solum hurried over to Arviti and his.... Clone... To help.
---
#386 Posted: 09:00:14 26/02/2013
Damien nodded, falling silent as he stared at the fighting pair. He frowned, puzzled. He had arrived today with the other students, hadn't he? Surely he wouldn't know how to control his powers that well? Or maybe it was a pure accident, created by a burst of emotion.. He shook his head, trying to understand what was going on.
---
#387 Posted: 10:57:16 26/02/2013
OOC: I wanted to try something different >.<

"I can only use it in small amounts at the moment, I can lift a person or maybe two at a time. I guess it's sort of like telekinesis." Dekka answered, "I can show you if you like."
---
Why am I back
#388 Posted: 23:35:44 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, sure!" Maxxi nodded. "And I can show you how I use ice." They had reached the edge of the field.
#389 Posted: 23:42:58 26/02/2013
Arviti suddenly kicked his legs parallel to the ground in a scissor-like movement, tripping the clone as he rolled away, his staff still in contact with his opponent's. Arviti hit the clone hard with his palm as the clone fell, shoving him away and the clone skidded on the gym floor. This allowed Arviti enough time to recover. They both stood up and charged at each other again, exchanging a furious series of blows the likes of which neither side seemed to be gaining ground. Arviti inched ahead when he feinted a downward strike, but stopping it mid-strike and thrusting his staff forward like a spear, catching the clone in the stomach. He then used the other end of the staff to bash the clone's head with the sphere, then whirled it above his head and came from the other side, smashing the clone's side. The clone staggered unevenly, it's red eyes dimming, but Arviti didn't let up. He swung an uppercut at him, catching the clone on the chin that, for a normal person, would've shattered his jaw for life. There was a bright flash again as well as the sound of a great wind. When he could see again, the clone was gone. Arviti panted a bit, and then smiled, putting the staff away. "I could get used to that weapon..." He said to himself walking out of the gym.
---
#390 Posted: 06:29:51 27/02/2013
Damien stared, gobsmacked. Arviti had created a solid clone and fought with it, then had somehow dismissed it again. On his first day. Were all students expected to be at his level? Damien didn't even know how to use his power, let alone fight. His gaze drifted to Solum again, shocked.
---
#391 Posted: 06:57:43 27/02/2013
ooc: I guess no one gets the idea, but I took a little initiative here (Sorry, if that's a bit of a problem S-G) What the training baton does (which by the way, my character 'borrowed') is create a clone of yourself that is about the same level, whether it be physical or magical prowess and copies it, giving you a sparring partner. The stronger you are, the stronger the clone. My character did NOT create the clone. He was just messing with a magical object. Class dismissed. *bows*
---
#392 Posted: 07:26:30 27/02/2013
OOC: Meh, my charrie doesn't know that though. He thought it was all Arviti. :3
---
#393 Posted: 07:53:55 27/02/2013
ooc: I guessed it was that, and since my character is an S-class student, I was going to give him at least a little knowledge on the subject. Well, anyway, that's a pretty neat staff.

Solum sighed and walked back over to Damien.
"He really shouldn't have played with that staff. And he definitely shouldn't have walked off with it." He said quietly. He sighed again and gently shook his head. "Geez, some new students are like children. They have to pick up every cool 'toy' they see and play with it, and then stuff like this happens. Oh, well. No harm done, I guess. He seems fine."
---
#394 Posted: 15:34:13 27/02/2013
ooc: okay, but that was just to give everyone a little insight on that.

Arviti put the staff back on the rack and then ran to catch up with Libra, Kaitlyn, and Luna.
---
#395 Posted: 05:32:12 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's fine, D-O.

Noah, realizing she hadn't gone to her first class, ran as fast as she could to her second class.

Luna looked back, wondering where Arviti was.
#396 Posted: 05:36:58 28/02/2013
With a flash of lightning Arendor vanishes. He reappears outside and goes back to working on his new mode of transportation. Bolts of lightning flash through the sky and every time he misses his target. Though he will not give up for if he can do this he can travel great distances in minimal time.
#397 Posted: 08:11:31 28/02/2013
"Yeah," Dekka nodded back. "Do you have second class in one of the training rooms?"
---
Why am I back
#398 Posted: 01:34:13 01/03/2013
"What happened?" Damien asked, completely confused. "Did the staff do that?"
---
#399 Posted: 02:39:59 01/03/2013
"Yeah, it's a training staff. What it does is create a clone of the holder with the exact same level and abilities of the holder. It basically just gives you an equal sparring partner. And the stronger you are, the stronger the clone. I wasn't sure how well the guy would do, but he did fine. But he still shouldn't go around playing with whatever he finds." Solum explained.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me