Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~Mage Academy~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#1 Posted: 03:34:49 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: You have a gift. A very special gift. You are one of the chosen humans, who are able to control one, or two, elements of the world. Once found out, the mages/magicians of the world are taken to a private academy, named Majikku Gakkou, hidden deep in a secret valley. There you will be trained by professional mages. You will learn how to fight and defend yourself in a battle, and you will learn how to use your magic and perform unusual magic skills.
All mages are ranked. There is C-class, B-class, A-class and S-class. C-class is the ranking for beginners and S-class is the ranking for almost professional mages. Also, all mages have a staff. Everyone starts off with a training staff. But when you reach S-class, you will have the power to create your own staff. However some A-class students are very fortunate and already have their own staff.
You live in the academy in dormitories. Classrooms, offices and the cafeteria are on the bottom floor. Girl domitories are on the second floor, boy dormitories on the third. There is a hall, gymnasium and magic skills room on the bottom floor. There is a large field, tennis court and pool outside. The border of the field is a line of trees, with a fence in front of them.

~~~~Majikku Gakkou welcomes you to the wonderful world of magic!~~~~

RULES:

- I am the GM.
- No godmodding, script writing, and when you are writing a post, NO one-line sentences. A small paragraph at least.
- Put 'magician' somewhere on your character sheet so I know you read the plot and rules. If you haven't, you will not be accepted until you have.
- Romance is allowed (if serious, take it to PM)
- Battling/fighting is allowed (not too serious)

Character sheet:

Name:
Ranking: [C-class, B-class, A-class or S-class. Also, put your staff here. If S-class, you have your own staff. If you want one of your A-class student to have their own staff, ask me first]
Element: [one or two]
Personality:
History:
Apperance: [Picture or description & remember to give credit to artist if picture is not yours]
Other: [Optional]

My characters:

Name: Noah
Ranking: A-class [has training staff]
Element: Wind
Personality: She has a tough kind of attitude, and loves to be leader, but she does have a soft side. She loves to have fun, fight and use her magic.
History: She lived at an orphanage. She loved running and wished she could fly. She discovered that she was a mage when she was 9. She was sent to the academy a few months later.
Appearance: [credit to orignal artist]
[User Posted Image]
Other: She can fly on her staff

Name: Luna
Ranking: A-class [has her own staff]
Element: Starbeam
Personality: She's a sweet girl, and likes to help people when they're in trouble. She is nice to everyone and everyone seems to like her. She is quite a skilled mage. She doesn't like fighting very much.
History: She loved going out and looking at the stars at night. And when she was 7, she and her parents discovered that she was a mage. She was sent to the academy 6 months later.
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Other: N/A

Name: Maxxi
Ranking: B-class [has training staff]
Element: Ice
Personality: He's quite small for his age, and he's pretty clumsy. And he doesn't know it, but he is very skilled when it comes to magic. He is a little timid, but opens up after a while.
History: He was 8 years old when he and his parents discovered that he was a mage. He was playing near the pond when it suddenly began to freeze. He was sent to the academy a few months later.
[User Posted Image]

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:48:19 15/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2 Posted: 05:02:42 11/02/2013
Darn, S-G! I was about to open up a Magic Guild RP. smilie You beat me to the punch! Hahaha, well I'll join this as soon as I find time to.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#3 Posted: 05:05:29 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh really? Lol smilie And ok. :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:05:42 11/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#4 Posted: 05:40:06 11/02/2013
OOC: I'll probably join a bit later, this looks good.
---
Why am I back
#5 Posted: 05:50:10 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, and thanks. :3
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#6 Posted: 05:57:47 11/02/2013
I will join, and can my A class character have a staff? By the way, Majikku gakkou means "magic school" in Japanese doesn't it
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#7 Posted: 05:58:34 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure. And omg how did you know? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:58:47 11/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#8 Posted: 06:16:29 11/02/2013
Ooc: I'm Japanese, a Japanese cross Canadian. But really, magic in Japanese is usually "mahou", but hey the name is still Cool

Name: ray Manila
Ranking: A-class, has own staff
Element: moon and life
Personality: she is moody, so can be easily (whatever emotion). Honest, loyal but stubborn and finicky. She is a bit of a romantic and is intelligent.
History: she was abandoned at age 3, and was adopted to a family at age 5, but ran away a year later, as she enjoyed her freedom. She earned her powers in a forest she hangs out in, and she stood. On a clearing with a strange marking on it in the night on the full moon. Reacting, the forest seemed to give her the ability of fire and wind. Others hearing about her being a Mage, she was sent to the academy 6 months later
Appearance: [User Posted Image] credit to original artist
Other: she has a albino wolf with her, which she calls "alibi", she is almost at the S class level. skilled

Magician
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:06:51 12/02/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#9 Posted: 06:18:38 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's really cool! And accepted. :3
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#10 Posted: 06:39:38 11/02/2013
ooc: I'll join in a little bit, still makig my sheet
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#11 Posted: 06:45:34 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok. :3
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#12 Posted: 23:50:58 11/02/2013
I have so many characters I could modify to make them perfect for this... but which ones to choose... :3
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#13 Posted: 00:57:17 12/02/2013
Name: Victoriam (Vikky for short)
Ranking: S-class
Element: Darkness (Dark)
Personality: has a temper, is nice around friends, and she has trust issues, she doesn't like to be around mean people.
History: It all started when at the age of twelve when Victoriam found out that she was a mage. Her parents had bought her a staff but they went away for the week so her mean and abusive uncle was watching her for that week while her parents were away. She refused to do something that she didn't want to and she got slapped hard in the face. She unleashed the powers of darkness upon him and he died instantly from the spell she never knew but sounded so familiar to her. When her parents came back, they sent her to Mage Academy to hopefully get her trust issues and her temper gone so that they could have a safe life with their daughter. She has been going since the age of twelve up to now.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
[credit to artist]
Other: the spell that she used is a spell that she barely uses so do not freak out or anything about that.

~~~Magician~~~
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:04 12/02/2013 by Vikky J
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#14 Posted: 00:58:17 12/02/2013
~Magician~

Name : Artemisia
Ranking : B [has a training staff]
Element : Light and Ice
Personality : Artemisia is always willing to help those in need, even if it means hurting herself in the process. Taking everything on with a smile, she is determined to do anything to get something involving magic done. Normally she takes walks in the courtyard and carries her bird, Yune, on her fingers while walking. Carefree and Strong Hearted.
History : Artemisia was abandoned by her family when she only 3. They never had the money to tend to her, so they left her on the doorstep of an orphanage. She spent 12 years in the orphanage and she never seemed to be adopted by anybody. Her friends came and went, she felt saddened. One day, she met a bird named Yune. She always played it and eventually kept it. Once she gathered the courage she left the orphanage to attend the magician school where she is now.
Appearance : [User Posted Image] (Credit to Artist, sorry if big)
Other : Yune follows her around everywhere, and helps her in battle.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:17 12/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#15 Posted: 03:00:46 12/02/2013
ooc: smilie In all seriousness, I will not be able to take your character seriously, Crescent Moon just because it's Micaiah form Fire Emblem. X3 Bravo, bravo. And I'm still working on mine, so you can start without me if you need to.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#16 Posted: 03:55:57 12/02/2013
I should have at least one male, seeing as there will be an inevitable shortage of male characters...
#17 Posted: 04:02:17 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Vikky and Crescent Wing. :3 Thanks for joining!
@Blink: Yeah, a male would probably be good, seeing as we have only one male character right now, which is mine.
@D-O: We'll wait for you D-O, unless the others want to start before you have joined.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:33 12/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#18 Posted: 04:09:38 12/02/2013
ooc: I may join this. Just give me a moment to get my character sheet together.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#19 Posted: 04:10:50 12/02/2013
OOC: I have no good male characters... gender bending time! smilie
#20 Posted: 04:13:24 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Cynd: Ok. :3
@Blink: Lol gender bend away. XD
#21 Posted: 05:01:38 12/02/2013
Name: Solum Tyr

Ranking: S-class, has own staff

Element: Earth and Steel

Personality: He is generally laid-back. He's sort of the quiet type, but he can be sweet and friendly with people. He has a stubborn streak in him and a very strong will, so he's hard to persuade once he's made up his mind. He's normally fairly even tempered, but can lose his cool if someone crosses the line. He's loyal and protective with those he cares about.

History: He had a nice, normal life growing up with a loving family. Things were simple and even sometimes boring, but boring is safe. Solum would spend a lot of time playing with his sister at a young age, and they were quite competitive with each other. One day, when he was eight, Solum was playing with his sister out in the woods not too far from home. While they were playing, an old, dying tree started to fall right on top of them. Solum managed to protect them both by creating a dome shield out of rock. That was when he first discovered his powers. His parents then sent him to the magic school.

Appearance: He is very tall, about six feet in height. He's also fairly big and muscular. He has short, sort of messy, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. His skin is tan. He wears a long-sleeved, green shirt, with a collar. He also wears a rustic brown, button-up vest over the shirt. Plus, he wears a pair of plain tan pants, with pockets, and often has his hands in his pockets. He also wears a pair of brown boots that just go up past his ankles.

Other: His sister is Petra. Rumor has it that she actually has the same elements as her brother and has actually already been to a magic school and graduated, now a professional mage. But these are only rumors, and Solum isn't giving away anything.

magician
---
#22 Posted: 05:09:49 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. :3
#23 Posted: 05:34:19 12/02/2013
ooc: Mine'll be male. Don't you worry.
---
#24 Posted: 05:46:52 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, cool. :3
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#25 Posted: 08:02:54 14/02/2013
OOC: I was going to add one of my old characters as well, but I couldn't be bothered. smilie

Name: Damien
Ranking: C-class, uses a training staff.
Element: Water
Personality: He's very hearty and tries his best in everything he does. He's kind and tries to be honest to himself and those around him, though he tends to be very quite most of the time.
History: Damien had just turned 14 when he discovered he was a mage. His parents immediately sent him to the academy.
[User Posted Image]

~Magician~
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:04 15/02/2013 by Angel220200
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#26 Posted: 08:45:07 14/02/2013
Name: Tealle "Libra" Clover
Ranking: C-class, more specifically a new arrival
Element: Illusion Magic
Personality: In public and around strangers, Libra is quiet, polite, keeps to herself, and just tries not to get in the way. Around friends, however, she's a huge ball of crazy energy ready to just burst forth at any moment. There's no telling what she's going to say next! Unfortunately, she's also sometimes scared of speaking her honest opinion, for she's kind of afraid of hurting anyone's feelings, but if you mess with her too much she'll feel perfectly fine about crushing your hopes and dreams. If she's become attached to you, you'll be able to tell. It's fairly obvious.
History: Libra's family consists of herself, her mother, her father, and her elder sister. She had originally gone to public school, and though she got good grades, she loathed public school. She wasn't well-liked, and some of the teachers were just not likeable. She disliked it with a passion. Her mother suggested Homeschooling instead, which she'd agreed to within the heartbeat. Through middleschool she enjoyed the Homeschooling ways, and this is the year she would be entering highschool, though she stubbornly insists on staying Homeschooled even through Highschool.
Unfortunately, Libra was found to have magic. Her parents were quite shocked when people came knocking on the door asking for their daughter saying she had 'special abilities'. After being shown the school, they eventually agreed to let her go. She's very very unhappy about it, and is exceedingly nervous about her first day.
Appearance: Libra stands at 5 foot 4 inches tall, or, so she says, somewhere around there. Her skin is white and surprisingly pale due to staying indoors far too much. She has dark-ish brown hair that hangs scruffily around her shoulders, the part in her hair to the left rather than the center, letting a lock of hair hang down a bit farther than the rest. Her eyes are blue.
For clothing, Libra wears a teal T-Shirt under a light-weight red hoodie with a silver-colored hood. She rarely keeps the jacket zipped up, so the ends wave freely around her waist. On her legs she wears boot-cut bluejeans, which appear slightly too large for her as she wears a casual black belt on her waist. For shoes, she has black-and-white sneakers.
[User Posted Image]
Other: Likes to play it safe. She's a bit frightened of her own magical abilities. She will refuse to go anywhere with wasps/bees/hornets/yellowjackets due to a massive fear of them. Libra remains calm most of the time during arguments, but if she lets go of her temper she can be a bit nasty for her type.

magician
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:59:01 21/02/2013 by CinderLover
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#27 Posted: 09:04:24 14/02/2013
Quote: CinderLover
Element: Illusionist

OOC: I was originally going to make my character an illusionist, then I changed my mind. smilie
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#28 Posted: 09:20:21 14/02/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
ooc: smilie In all seriousness, I will not be able to take your character seriously, Crescent Moon just because it's Micaiah form Fire Emblem. X3 Bravo, bravo. And I'm still working on mine, so you can start without me if you need to.

I haven't played that game in while, maybe I should.

Name: Dekka (Van-Va) Frasu
Ranking: B Class (training staff)
Element: Gravity (just in small areas)
Personality: She's serious about her work and studies but around her friends and peers she appears to be relaxed and has a calming atmosphere. She can be rebellious and sarcastic when she's mad or really doesn't like someone or something and tends to hold a grudge most of the time.
History: She spent most of her primary years only surrounding herself with a few close friends. She has had a serious grudge with a girl only a few days older than herself for nearly her whole life since their mums are close friends and were in the hospital at the same time. When she was discovered to have magic her first instinct was to tease the older girl about it but her mum made her leave as soon as she could. Her family consists of her mum and younger sister, her dad died 4 years before she left.
Appearance: (credit to artist) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tum...57r9o1_1280.jpg
Except tan button up t-shirt and army pants.
Magician
---
Why am I back
#29 Posted: 03:45:31 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Does this RP really seem interesting? smilie I didn't think more people would join!
Accepted Angel, CinderLover, shorty and Cynder134. :3 Thanks for joining!
D-O, your character sheet is not complete so I can't accept you.

So, would all of you like to begin? :3
#30 Posted: 03:46:42 15/02/2013
ooc: Well, I'm ready to start.
---
#31 Posted: 03:46:47 15/02/2013
ooc: Thank you for accepting me! I would like to start. Oh, and the RP section's posts were glitching out and cutting off posts before they were finished, so it's not really his fault. :3
Also, I assumed this RP was in modern times. Am I correct in that assumption?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:13 15/02/2013 by CinderLover
#32 Posted: 03:54:13 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You're welcome!
Oh, ok. I understand. :3
And yes, you are correct. We shall start now.

~~It is morning, and all students are either getting ready for class or entering the academy for the first time (for C-class students).~~

It was a bright sunny morning.
Noah was outside. She wasn't supposed to be outside, but she had a magic test in her first class of the morning, and she forgot to practice, so she was practising quickly before classes started.

Maxxi was standing in the hall, outside a classroom door. He was always early to class and was never late. Sometimes he was a little too early to classes.
#33 Posted: 03:57:50 15/02/2013
Solum was currently in his dorm, getting ready for the first class of the day. He was still a bit dazed, kinda half asleep. He wasn't a morning person, and had a tendency to be almost zombie-like in the mornings. The only thing that helped him was breakfast.
---
#34 Posted: 04:03:09 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Noah aimed her staff at a target and a gust of wind flew towards the target. But it somehow turned at the last minute and missed the target completely. "Oh, come on!" she cried angrily. "Why can't I do this right?"
#35 Posted: 04:19:21 15/02/2013
Libra gazed up at the building in the distance, eyes wide. She stood just inside the gates, looking around nervously. She was a bit intimidated by a place full of magic users, as she didn't even know much about her own abilities, let alone how to deal with an entire school of mages!
A breath was inhaled deeply as Libra hunched her shoulders and marched on forward. She'd decided that she would come, even if she didn't want to, and she was going to go through with it. She was across the courtyard in just a minute, trotting her way to the large doors.
'Well, here we go.' she thought, though the tone was that of discouragement. Libra took a breath, and pushed her way into the building.
#36 Posted: 05:21:01 15/02/2013
Name: Arviti
Ranking: C-Class
Element: Blade Magic
Personality: Arviti has random mood swings that go from being upset about small things to being completely calm if spat at in the face. He's confident and never shies away from everything. Arviti is also kind of a klutz when not battling or anything, yet when he is battling, he has a very refined approach to fighting.
History: Sheltered most of his life, his father devoted him to learn any kind of weaponry. His mother died giving birth to him and his father was a hired assassin so his life was.....very homeschooled (for lack of a better word). His father wasn't really much of a father....more of just a cruel teacher that only cared when he killed something. Unfortunately, he had magic running through his veins which his father really disliked for some reason. This power showed itself as he was playing with one of his father's staves. His father very nearly killed him that night. However, by some sort of miracle, Arviti managed to stab him and get away. He stole and pickpocketed for a living and got himself into the Mage Academy to further his thirst for magic studies.
Appearance: Short, brown-haired teenager with light leather armor strapped to him that allows flexibility and still able to stop a few glancing blows. A short sword is strapped to his left side and a dagger strapped to his back. His build is very corded with muscle, but not bulky either. A testament to his *ahem* lessons with daddy. How fun. A long scar can be seen across his left forearm.
Other: [Optional]

~Magician~
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:41:19 20/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#37 Posted: 05:25:14 15/02/2013
Dekka walked along the side of one the walls, practising her control of magic. She jumped back onto the ground, releasing the spell, and began to hurry towards her first class. The room was still quite a while away.Maybe I could grab an apple before I get there... She wondered as she slowed to a walk.

OOC: What sort of classes are there, just for reference, I might make a time table or something.
---
Why am I back
#38 Posted: 07:04:13 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: D-O, you did forget one thing, but I'll let it slide. Accepted.
@Cynder134: Magic skills classes, battle classes...erm...and probably a few normal subjects too, like maths and english.

Noah looked at her watch. It was 8:50AM. Classes started at 9:00AM. She picked up her bag and staff and ran towards the school building, not wanting to be late, and hoping that she would pass the test.
#39 Posted: 07:12:58 15/02/2013
Libra walked into the school building for the first time, looking around in surprise. It was very roomy, unlike her home, and quite intimidating. She glanced around nervously, her brow raised with an anxious expression. She began to creep around the corner to see if she could find which class she was meant to go to first, not entirely sure what to do because of her homeschooling years.
The young girl looked at the clock in the hallway, which told her it was 8:50 A.M. She rubbed her eyes, remembering that classes were meant to start at nine. This would be hopeless if she couldn't find someone to help her out here!
'It's too early for work...' Libra complained in thought, giving a yawn. She was still tired after getting only a few hours of sleep due to worry about this new school, and now she was confused as well as braindead. She growled about the situation being 'simply lovely' and continued her way down the hall.
#40 Posted: 07:34:56 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Maxxi looked around, and spotted a girl with dark brown hair walk along the corridor. He hadn't seen her before, so he guessed she was a new arrival. She looked a little lost.
#41 Posted: 07:47:05 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure.

Luna walked down the hall, heading to her morning class. She remembered what her teacher had said and they were going to show the new magic students around. She stopped, seeing a bunch of them wandering the corridor. She smiled, remembering her first day at the academy.
#42 Posted: 07:48:03 15/02/2013
Libra was a bit surprised by being tapped on the shoulder, and looked over at who had poked her. She blinked at the girl, noticing her colorful shirt and casual bluejeans. Libra decided she liked how the other girl looked. The Illusionist gave a small smile.
"Hi." she offered, trying to be pleasant, "Can I help you?"
#43 Posted: 07:57:26 15/02/2013
"Uhhh, nope~" Libra grinned, "I'm pretty lost myself, actually! I tried to find my way to my very first class but...that fail whaled."
Libra attempted to look around for anyone else who could direct her and this other student to where they were meant to go. She almost missed spotting a blonde-haired boy wearing ... interesting clothing. The girl blinked, and turned to the student who had tapped her.
"Hey, maybe he can help us." she said, giving a small gesture at him with her shoulder.
#44 Posted: 07:58:37 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna slowly walked towards the new students. She stopped when she got near them. They were going to pair up with a student and show them around. Luna decided to pair up with a student before class so it wouldn't be awkward meeting them for the first time during class.
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me