Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 459 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 517 518 519
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#22901 Posted: 03:41:32 08/05/2021
i wanna make this place way more toxic. like unlivable. 'destroy the local ecosystem with waste'-type . darkspyro is going down smilie
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#22902 Posted: 06:28:25 08/05/2021
Quote: Lunar
i wanna make this place way more toxic. like unlivable. 'destroy the local ecosystem with waste'-type . darkspyro is going down smilie

Agreed this place is boring we need some good drama
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#22903 Posted: 07:09:11 08/05/2021
This place is boring but is only capable of bad drama.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#22904 Posted: 08:52:51 08/05/2021
i wanna make this place way more toxic. like unlivable. 'destroy the local ecosystem with waste'-type . darkspyro is going down >:)

i miss peak drama darkspyro. now all the angsty teens have grown up :(
#22905 Posted: 14:51:48 09/05/2021
Oh my, nothing happened over night...
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#22906 Posted: 19:32:03 09/05/2021
Quote: somePerson

i miss peak drama darkspyro. now all the angsty teens have grown up smilie

well and we have mods now, anything fun and they step in
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#22907 Posted: 20:52:05 09/05/2021
Quote: sans
Quote: somePerson

i miss peak drama darkspyro. now all the angsty teens have grown up smilie

well and we have mods now, anything fun and they step in

Can't even post about pussy anymore smilie
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#22908 Posted: 00:56:48 10/05/2021
tried to find something for this topic but i ended up scarring myself searching for terrible copypastas
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#22909 Posted: 12:56:13 10/05/2021
it sure is lonely in the morning
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#22910 Posted: 23:19:27 10/05/2021
Who puts windows in a bathroom?
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#22911 Posted: 00:16:53 11/05/2021
^ Exhibitionists.
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#22912 Posted: 01:56:16 11/05/2021
i've seen, like, tiny windows at the top of a room that are usually in a position where you can't see a person. also opaque glass blocks instead of normal glass.

but, yeah, that's pretty weird
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#22913 Posted: 03:07:48 11/05/2021
Ya'll over there wondering who puts windows in bathrooms and I am just over here like it's normal, no one wants to die from their farts and there is only so much air freshy can do sometimes.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#22914 Posted: 15:29:59 11/05/2021
Trix put that very colorfully but well enough true and yeah no at least over here in New York a bathroom window is pretty damn common in the apartments ia ctually find it weird when i see a bathroom that DOESN T have a window
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#22915 Posted: 15:50:37 11/05/2021
sharing my birthday with helltaker really means that vanripper will continue to give me birthday gifts
#22916 Posted: 01:29:37 12/05/2021
there's a window in my bathroom
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#22917 Posted: 01:39:06 12/05/2021
since overwatch doesnt teach you how to play the game here's SP'S GUIDE TO OVERWATCH BY A LITERAL SILVER PLAYER

BASIC TERMS:
peeling: when you protect a homie and not letting them get killed. ex. dva matrixing and body blocking her ana from being killed from a tracer
positioning: literally where you are on a map.
basic positioning example: tank and flanker go up, dps in middle, healers in back.
poke: when you shoot shots at the other team. can grant you or the other team ult charge so be careful. ex. you probably shouldn't shoot the other team from far away if you have an ult. unless you are a sniper and can randomly get a pick.
peak: when you look at an enemy and then go back to cover. can be used to poke or see where the other team is.
squishies: characters with low health. ex. tracer has 150 hp
staggering: being a dick and not letting your enemy die after a team fight. really good because you can stall out a good amount of time. ex: dva is being slept, body blocked, stunned, etc forcing the player to jump off the map to get back to their team.
feeding: when you give enemies ult energy by letting them hit you.

TANKS:

rein: press w and hold shield. your job is to get people closer to the other team and create space for the dps to get hits in. swing hammer when you get close and make sure to block shatters by keeping the other rein in check. don't fire strike when you know other rein has shatter. manage your shields health and don't let it break. don't push in with low health shield.

orisa: you make a shield and then use the pull to create openings or to combo with other abilities/ults. don't use fortify at the beginning of the fight unless you are literally about to die. you can also get aggro and push with her shield, stop, and do it again after her cooldown expires. put bangos behind natural covers like walls.

winston: monkey use taser from highground if possible. don't dive in on huge clumps of enemies better to dive supports so they stop supporting their players. you do damage but cant really kill so don't get greedy and jump away when health low. jetpack and punch are really good instant damages. when jumping you can manip your heads hit box by turning your head around. bubble should be used when you are at a lower health. don't forget to dance in and out your bubble. you can also dive and use your bubble to block sleep darts or flashbangs. learn how to juggle with primal.

wrecking ball: learn the wrecking ball techs like slamming onto high ground, rollouts, double boop, wall climb, etc. don't be that one bot wrecking ball who goes in ball form and just rolls around the other team feeding them ult charge. kinda like Winston you want to harass the healers and then leave when things get dicey. you can also force the other rein to bad positions by booping him to an unfavorable spot.

zarya: learn to manage your bubbles. your personal bubble should be the one that you engage with to get energy. your secondary bubble is good for your winston/rein to engage with. don't waste your bubbles when above 80% for greedy reasons. bubbles can block shatters, live through ults, save lives, etc. zarya is also a monster dps with her beam and bombs. bombing people is good for finishing low health enemies and can get ult charge quickly with grouped up enemies. not every grav has to be a 6 man. sometimes a solo is enough to win a team fight.

sigma: use your shield kinda like orisa to push into the other team. use suck when you are low on health to live longer or if you catch the enemies grav like a pro. you can also use suck to get in closer to the other team. rocks can be used to stop ults such as other sigma ults. blades, and even shatters if you are really good. when using flux try to hide behind natural covers such as roofs and houses to avoid being slept or killed. unlike other tanks sigma is also good at flanking and 1v1ing other dps so take advantage of his amazing survialbility.

dva: high ground positioning is amazing with dva. you can literally fly all over the map disrupting dps and healers alike. you have one of the most powerful abilities in the game with suck and unlike sigma you can quickly cancel it. matrix can eat ults, ana nades, literally any projectile in the game. you can use matrix to engage enemies, protecting your teammates, or sucking in projectiles when a rein puts his shield down. you can also dive with winstons to both protect him and killing squishies. missiles can be used to get even more aggro or killing squishises. dva bomb can be used to force ults, engaging, or maybe even getting a kill or two or six. you can also just use dva bomb after getting demeched so you don't become a useless character. peeling is also super important with dva because of how mobile she is.

roadhog: in the spawnpoint press the switch hero button. literally the worst character in the game stop one tricking him you idiot. all you do is feed ult charge and die in seconds. you cant create much space because your belly has enough hp to feed an entire African nation. hooks can be good to counter or stop ults. you can get picks with hook on squishies. press w to engage the other team and getting hooks is the main goal of this hero. flanking can be an ok option but it usually involves you dying. this isn't a good trade because hog is super slow. ult can be used to push the enemy team away from engagements.

DPS:
ashe: shoot and do as much damage as possible. dynamites can get a lot of ult charge and is great for finishing kills or starting fights for big advantages. you can use your coach gun to push away winstons from jumping on you or other flankers.

bastion: go in turret and go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ult is great for pressuring the other team. since you are mostly gonna be in a turret get behind a shield and pray you don't get hard focused.

doomfist: learn how to manipulate the games physics and do some really cool roll outs to get high ground. never approach a team in the front. instead you can get high ground and wait for the enemy team to engage so you can slam them from behind and finishing off their supports or dps. rocket punching is best used to disengage but you can use it mid fight to kill squishies. ult can be used to kill the other team or as a quick escape option. you can also use ult to get to the high ground and causing splash damage by going on roof tops.
#22918 Posted: 01:39:17 12/05/2021
echo: you fly and shoot bombs and bullets. use your beam of death to kill half health enemies. great at a distance and has the best ult in the game. duping as echo can be a defensive move or offensive. you can save yourself from being killed by using dup. duping tanks is usually ideal as you can create space with them.

genji: go to spawn and press change hero. basically like doomfist but 100 times worse. genji exists to use his blade. grind his mechanics with ghost dashing and quick right clicks. idk this character sucks.

hanzo: you can shoot arrows and randomly get headshots. use your trick arrows to do fast quick damage or seeing through walls. climb to high ground and dash away when being flanked. you can use your dragon to combo or create space.

junkrat: shoot bombs and randomly get kills. or feed ult charge to the enemy healer or energy for the enemy zarya. you can use mines as an escape option or a quick one shot when used right after a direct hit primary fire. traps can be used to keep flankers in place. tire is great at creating space but can also get you easily killed so use it behind natural cover.

mccree: shoot the other mccree and win the 1v1 like the alpha you are. use flashbang to keep the enemy flankers in check. high noon is great for pressuring the other team to back away. sometimes you can just flank with it and get a 2k.

mei: you walls to separate the enemy team's tanks to single them out. then kill that poor soul. freezing the enemy team is basically a confirmed kill for you. use your ult to create space or can be combod with with your walls to trap people inside. however be warn because her ult uses los when freezing.

pharah: basically echo but not good.

reaper: really good at killing enemy tanks. you can get to high ground and then dropping down and killing the enemy team. ult is a 50/50 at killing things or just dying.

76: poke at the enemy team and break shields. cant really kill enemies as good as a widow, cree, or ashe. ult is one of the worst ones in the game.

sombra: sneak behind the enemy team and spray. hacking tanks such as rein is great as it allows your team to push in. hacking other sombras is even better because it allows you to counter them from doing the same. keep track of enemy lucios or zens so they don't counter your emp. sometimes popping out in front of a zen is enough for them to press q and wasting it. emps is one of the best ults in the game so be sure to use it as it usually wins team fights. sometime solo emping a tank is good but generally you want to get as many people as possible.

sym: use tp out of spawn to get closer to the point in control maps. then switch hereos. sym is great in longer fights as her beam can do amazing damage when it gets charged up. turrets can be used at choke points to distract enemies. wall is amazing to use in the beginning of the fights as it can disrupt the enemy team's positioning.

torb: make turret and shoot the enemy team. use ult to create space. use angy mode when low on hp.

tracer: keep track of blinks because you usually want to have 1 just in case you get low on health. great at disrupting the enemy supports either harassing them or straight up murdering them. you can also play her defensively to keep in check the enemy tracer from your backline. pulse bomb is basically on cooldown so try to get as many sticks as possible. try to not waste recall. diving in with a Winston can usually end with a kill or two.

widowmaker: be faraway and get headshots. use ult to stop enemies from progressing by allowing your team to know where they are. save your hook to get away from flankers. you can use your trap to keep flankers in check. idk just get headshots

SUPPORTS:
ana: you mostly want to aim at your tanks. ana can get her ult super quickly which can be used with other ults or tanks to allow them to create space. her ult can also be used to save teammates. quick scooping is great so try to practice those. nade is great for stopping pushes so try to hit as many enemies as possible. try not to waste nades on your team unless needed. sleep dart is an amazing tool to stop flankers from chasing you.

baptiste: basically like ana but he has the most op ability in the game. use your other healing move to heal your team overall and not selfishly. try not to waste your lamp because it is literally good enough to stop every ult in the game. use window to stop the enemy team from engaging or getting ez picks.

brig: hold that swing button and heal up. protect your other healer from flankers with your packs. try to have at least 1 pack saved so you can save your other healer. use whip to push away winstons and other flankers.

lucio: speed boost most of the time to push in. protect your other supports by booping flankers away. get really good boops with environmental kills that can save fights. wall ride or strife to be harder to hit. don't try to reddit to hard and int.

mercy: STOP SOLO POCKETING THE MAIN TANK MERCY HAS THE WORST HEALING OUTPUT OUT OF ALL THE HEALERS. help your dps by boosting them so they can get ult quicker. you can use your ult to push in or save yourself from flankers. damage boosting is your main job so try to use it as much as possible. learn how to do the super jump as it is great for going to high ground or getting out of los from the enemy team. rez is an amazing ability but never try to use it mid fight or at an end of fight as it usually ends up with the guy dying again.

moira: the healing orb is better so use that. moira is great in team comps that finish fights as quickly as possible. since she gets her ult so quickly its ok to use it after getting it. healing output is one of the best out of all the healers and fade allows her to reach high grounds or escaping death.

zen: give that orb of healing to your tanks or healers so they can live longer. disocrd enemies that can easily melt such as rein and push in on them. save ult for other team ults or to win fights. his multi shot is great for poking. basically just give orbs and poke at the enemy team.
#22919 Posted: 03:40:22 12/05/2021
BTW soon I'm going to do something so evil to this site
---
#22920 Posted: 04:36:15 12/05/2021
^ Log on again?
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#22921 Posted: 06:07:05 12/05/2021
When a male mod deletes my post he is just being nitpicking and biased, but when a female mod deletes my post it's an epic win for feminism.
#22922 Posted: 06:53:18 12/05/2021
Quote: Drednaw
Quote: Carmelita Fox
When a male mod deletes my post he is just being nitpicking and biased, but when a female mod deletes my post it's an epic win for feminism.

twitch

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
#22923 Posted: 07:00:43 12/05/2021
i am so tried right now and feel a little bit tipsy even though i have had no alcohol today there is evidence of this if you read the last twenty minutes of my posts i barely remember half of them............................................ whoa
---
#22924 Posted: 07:42:02 12/05/2021
this is another semi random thought......................................................... why does everyone have to be so mean all of the time it s like even just random people have to be mean to me for literally no reason i don t even speak or interact that much in real life so like why am i just that unlikable of a person even on a surface level that people feel the need to constantly express to me how terrible of a person that i am i don t need it to be pointed out trust me i already know that
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#22925 Posted: 17:11:50 12/05/2021
Finally finished and posted a new chapter of my fic yesterday evening and as of now, I got 4 mails telling me I got favorited and followed on Fanfiction.net and last I checked, I had 150 views
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#22926 Posted: 17:36:43 12/05/2021
^ That's great! I'm happy for you. :-)
---
#22927 Posted: 18:44:20 12/05/2021
will be reading it soon Fyra! GOOD WORK!
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#22928 Posted: 19:07:55 12/05/2021
Seem dropping the idea of dual personality for possession is paying off ˆˆ
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#22929 Posted: 23:03:33 12/05/2021
Quote: Erikatastrophe
^ Log on again?

In a way, yes

^ This.
---
#22930 Posted: 23:34:57 12/05/2021
Don't worry, my sister and I did something evil to the site all day.
---
#22931 Posted: 23:57:48 12/05/2021
Quote: Clank
BTW soon I'm going to do something so evil to this site

please do it this site deserves so much evil to happen if you get in trouble for it i will defend you

you see this is true what also is true is that mod bad
---
#22932 Posted: 00:17:05 13/05/2021
completed unrelated to the above ooh as another random thought if you don t like me lets s skip out on the passive aggressive angsty teenage comments and just straight up say it you sissy you don t like me then say it to my avatars face because you re supposed to be an adult right good so let s get on with it now tell me what you think about that
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#22933 Posted: 00:39:10 13/05/2021
who??
#22934 Posted: 00:49:06 13/05/2021
^ambiguous comment unless they decide to man up and come at me bruh wasn t you or clank if there was any confusion about that because of my previous post
---
#22935 Posted: 01:26:53 13/05/2021
Go ahead, group everybody together like that. Wow...

(Unrelated to above posts, if that was somehow confusing.)
---
#22936 Posted: 03:57:23 13/05/2021
just remembered sly tit exists. kinda sucks huh
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#22937 Posted: 04:29:11 13/05/2021
^ ****ing perfect abbreviation.
---
#22938 Posted: 04:36:12 13/05/2021
them some sly tit
---
#22939 Posted: 04:44:40 13/05/2021
it's really called that, thieves in time. tit.

anyway it feels like a fan fiction because sanzaru sux

edit: a BAD fan fiction, some fan fictions feel canon or are better than canon. i'm talking the really bad out of character ones.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:24 13/05/2021 by sans
#22940 Posted: 04:55:42 13/05/2021
I know, that's why I said "abbreviation."
---
#22941 Posted: 05:12:26 13/05/2021
is that a new game of sly or old 1 i remmebr seeing the old ones but not tit
---
#22942 Posted: 05:15:27 13/05/2021
it's the most recent but wasn't developed by sucker punch, makers of sly, which is why characters are out of character.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 459 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 517 518 519

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me