Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 503 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#25101 Posted: 07:41:56 17/09/2022
mets won
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#25102 Posted: 20:09:56 17/09/2022
yo i think im starting to get up later and later im supposed to accept 4 o clock as my new wake up time oh noes
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#25103 Posted: 04:45:35 18/09/2022
dude i legitimately love love love LOVE it when someone that i have a 99.9 percent chance of knowing ten times more on the issue at hand ...feminism/sexism/japanese culture/art/some science stuff... tries to get into an argument with me about it and THE FIRST thing that happens when i post that veeeeery first link... that veeeeeeeeeeeeery first research paper that proves my point... silence... nothing... just cricket noises and i live for that moment for real when they have nothing to say back lol....................... like i imagine it like what is going on cause i can have like 4 different dudes coming at me at one time trying to make their point saaaaay on i dont know reddit and it must sound like "code reddit, code reddit! ... this is an emergency alert she has FACTS to back up her statement i repeat she has FACTS this is and emergency situation abandon thread IMMIEDIATELY all soldiers abandon thread NOW! i repeat this is a CODE REDDIT SITUATION CODE. REDDIT."

[User Posted Image]
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#25104 Posted: 13:00:26 18/09/2022
but Lindsay, japan is the woke-free zone, are you sure you're not secretly californian
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#25105 Posted: 20:59:26 18/09/2022
Quote: Bifrost
but Lindsay, japan is the woke-free zone, are you sure you're not secretly californian

i prooooooobably just read your comment super incorrectly but on first read around i was pretty offended by that lol..............................................but youve never made a mean comment to me once so i assume what i read is NOT what you meant! (also kind of thinking it was on purpose to trigger the following hehe) but against popular belief Japan is getting more and has been "pretty woke" everyone has this stereotype of japan because theyre mostly weebs who watch anime and know what sushi and chopsticks are and from word of mouth that it is a "really conservative" country.... eh.... what japan can definitely do better in is sexism/feminism and equal rights for women but america really aint much better on the other hand LGBT movements are doing good although marriage is not yet legal the courts are currently now pushing for it and in fact it is a literal crime to discriminate against LGBT and the majority of the public in japan are in favor of LGBT there are even openly LGBT people in political positions in japan and in certain areas of japan including but certainly not limited to Tokyo and there are laws and protections in place for those who are a part of LGBT community gender transition is completely doable in japan as well and tokyo has some of the biggest hotspots for those transitioning and it is very accessible on the other hand we have things like abortion that have been in some shape or form OKAY to do at least under certain circumstances even when it was "illegal" it was technically allowed in certain situations and at least according to this one article i am looking at for refreshment on the topic in america says that after the 1920s it was strictly banned and didnt gain any headway until at least the 1950s which is 10 years behind japan giving specific guidelines and "almost" making it legal MEANWHILE in a californian-including nation of red white and blue they just overturned their own 1970 law... no such thing is happening in japan. i f you want to live in an asian country and be liberal and progressive then japan is your place because your not getting the same freedoms anywhere else (which unfortunately includes my beloved korea) for more progressive movements idk what current american status is but LGBT individuals are totally allowed in the military and although Americans/californians included have long argued over their inclusion in the armed forces japanhas never had a problem with it while america is trying hard at work to find a way to put a ban on LGBT and the military our healthcare system over in japan is TEN THOUSAND times better then americans will ever be and its probably too late for them to catch up healthcare in japan is extremely affordable and universal and they focus way more on preventative care which is what keeps them having a muuuuch healthier population even if your not a citizen as long as you plan on staying there for more than a year that health insurance is for you too and experts dont really argue japan is one of the few way ahead of the game on healthcare the government takes that VERY seriously i could keep going but i just woke up lol........................ either way i would SO rather be japanese then be californian so i will stick to it THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
---
#25106 Posted: 00:11:29 19/09/2022
Yeah, sorry for just dropping that with no context - it's a reference to a tweet from a total wacko that was convinced the Zero Escape Series creator Kotaro Uchikoshi, who's like, a 40 year old japanese dude, is secretly a californian girl because he dared to have a character with they/them pronouns

The fact Japan is slowly getting more comfortable with overt LGBT+ content is great! Not only the obvious benefit, but also, you get to have nazi weebs malding and seething because their fantasy is utterly broken
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:12 19/09/2022 by Bifrost
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#25107 Posted: 00:50:42 19/09/2022
what's a bennry
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25108 Posted: 01:00:20 19/09/2022
Yeah, sorry for just dropping that with no context - it's a reference to a tweet from a total wacko that was convinced the Zero Escape Series creator Kotaro Uchikoshi, who's like, a 40 year old japanese dude, is secretly a californian girl because he dared to have a character with they/them pronouns

The fact Japan is slowly getting more comfortable with overt LGBT+ content is great! Not only the obvious benefit, but also, you get to have nazi weebs malding and seething because their fantasy is utterly broken

no problem and for real i had just woken up and when i do im delusional i wasnt even sure who posted it at first when i realized it was you i was like i have be missing context yeah lol and i never heard of that one LMFAO thanks for letting me know im gonna add that tweet reference to my arsenal... "Not only the obvious benefit, but also, you get to have nazi weebs malding and seething because their fantasy is utterly broken" EXACTLY cheers to that!
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#25109 Posted: 06:44:31 19/09/2022
needs more asiago
#25110 Posted: 06:57:37 19/09/2022
what's a spamtom
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25111 Posted: 07:02:51 19/09/2022
mets staying one game ahead of the braves giving me anxiety i tell you.....................................................ah just can the season end right about now
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#25112 Posted: 11:45:26 19/09/2022
I love Klonoa but I was playing it at a time a pipe in my old house started being extremely loud and thumping frequently until it burst and I discovered it did at like 3 am and now that event is forever linked in my mind smilie.
#25113 Posted: 14:31:05 19/09/2022
Quote: sans
what's a bennry

Quote: sans
what's a spamtom

the overlap in these two things seemed utterly unreal until yesterday
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#25114 Posted: 17:03:58 19/09/2022
A car swerves on the freeway and it was one of the scariest things I saw in my life
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#25115 Posted: 00:25:03 20/09/2022
Quote: somePerson
A car swerves on the freeway and it was one of the scariest things I saw in my life

i remember i was going to work a couple years ago during a snowstorm. i was on the highway and the car in front of me was going way too fast and started swerving all over a road. to the left of me was a semi and i swear to god my heart stopped. he was so close to getting plowed. driving is scary
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#25116 Posted: 18:24:05 20/09/2022
The Hollywood portrayal of poverty where the family is usually super supportive but the child is always some super genius and everyone is a perfect Hollywood weight
#25117 Posted: 20:13:45 20/09/2022
is there like a technical scientific or psychological reason that affects the vast majority of people that i am not aware of that makes it impossible for them to accept/like someone who has a different opinion from them? and is this a new development because i dont remember stuff being like this i cannot tell you the amount of times i have been in a chat and "yelled at"/ganged up on/exiled/shamed for having the "different view" in the last few years for example just yesterday someone told me "oh well now i see why we could never get along" and screen capped a bunch of posts of mine in a shoujo community with their point being "we dont like any of the same anime!" so therefore we could never get along... like why not lol... i have had a friend who was really christian and i am really NOT christian i have had a different friend who leaned more right/conservatively as where i am SUPER progressive i have had a friend who barely understood what feminism was... it is entirely possible to be friends and/or like people who dont share your views or it used to be and i would just blame millennials and gen z but the guy in exhibit A up there was in his 40s so like what............... and normally when you are the one in the room with a different opinion you immediately get shot with the "well some people think differently than you!" where im like....... yeah bruh i know thats why im hear to show the other side of the coin please remember your the one coming at me lol you could have just as easily ignored me if you didnt like what was on display theres windows on windows of your preferred side to go peruse through just let me think what i think in peace and ill let you think what you want but if you ask a question or come at me im gonna give you facts and evidence i hope you have the same honey love POINT IS it absolutely makes no sense that people get so worked up to the point where they cant like or be friends with you over a different view then their own especially when its something that isnt a huge deal and i CAN AND HAVE overlooked what i do consider huugeeee deals just because someone seemed despite that to be a pretty decent person but who knows thats people for you i think...................................................................................you know what maybe i should just blame donald trump yeah that sounds good..............................................................................................YEAH LETS JUST BLAME DONALD TRUMP!
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#25118 Posted: 22:56:37 20/09/2022
i just tried to turn off a light switch that wasn't even on thinking it would turn off the sunlight in the room anyway how's your day going?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#25119 Posted: 04:42:59 21/09/2022
did not expect to see that disgusting **** today
#25120 Posted: 04:49:07 21/09/2022
Filthy frank is just Fred but for angsty teens

Weird voice (Fred is pitched and frank is growling)
Complaining about life (Fred complains about this life and frank complains about his)
Dark and edgy topics (Fred has a mom who is a prostitute and does drugs and frank makes suicide jokes)
Made music
Both have left YouTube to be themselves
#25121 Posted: 04:02:04 22/09/2022
i desperately need the "dude! i'm 12! what is music?" youtube comment screenshot that was posted here a million years ago.

someone help a bro out.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25122 Posted: 04:20:34 22/09/2022
premire when being a garbage program is illegal
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#25123 Posted: 15:29:18 22/09/2022
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#25124 Posted: 03:01:53 23/09/2022
this is pretty lengthy for a random thought but i didnt think i needed to make a whole topic about it

so i just put it here

BUT

see this is why people are ridiculous i just finished reading this article

https://news.yahoo.com/subway-...=sychp_catchall

subway stalker murder in seoul south korea of a 28 year old women

which hit too close to home and reminded me how very little the legal system globally cares about punishment of stalkers and protection of their victims

their were literally barely laws at all in South Korea to do anything about this until last year as in literally October (which i missed actually i thought they still had nothing to this point FWIW it isnt helping much) stalking was considered nothing more then a misdemeanor which will get you a fine... MAYBE. that does literally NOTHING for the victim and as for the current law as it is now read this caveat

"but many argued it was insufficient and would not protect victims, primarily because of its stipulation that a perpetrator can only be prosecuted with the consent of the victim."

what a joke now look at why that catch is so bad

read

"This loophole, they say, makes it possible for stalkers to bully their victims into withdrawing cases - in the same way Jeon attempted to threaten his victim. Jeon reportedly told police he murdered her because he resented her for taking legal action."

THUMBS UP LAW you probably just got this girl murdered good work! can you tell im being sarcastic yet

now from the same article look at this stat

"7,152 stalking arrests have been made, but with only 5% of the suspects detained. In cases where police applied to the courts to get the suspect detained, one in three requests were denied."

that is nowhere near enough of an improvement

stalking of women in South Korea is BAD and i mean like really bad

the president of south korea himself just had to speak on this case and the absolute explosion of backlash that has come at the government for it. protests from south korean feminist groups and activists and women are frequent on this matter and they should be because nothing literally ever changes well......... except that one law back in october that made more harm it looked... the president has just demanded that justice department strengthen them further now which is surprise cause he seemed to think that sexism didnt even exist before now

the supreme court is "lets issue restraining orders to the ones that arent detained" which is.......................okay........................... but just like everywhere else restraining orders barely do A THING when you have say someone coming at you like this freak i dont think he cares about a little piece of paper that piece of paper doesnt protect you even if you call the police OOPS no evidence he was even here UH OH

and while this is really bad over in Korea its not like its much better anywhere else not even every state in the red white and boo hoo has laws against stalking and DEFINITELY not laws that are sufficient to protect the victims from it happening or do much in the way of punishment and those "maximum" sentences are almost never handed down and if you even get to that point they walk way before that anyway

this is the same pretty much anywhere this kind of stuff is absolutely not taken seriously

i liked this quote too from the article

""We don't need new laws," said Choi Jin-hyup, director of the group Women Link. "What we need is to change authorities' attitudes towards victims." She blames the government, which has tied itself in knots over women's rights."

and i like it because its true its not just about the laws themselves but authorities and the systems and governments themselves that dont take this stuff seriously

people really really have to start taking stalking and their victims seriously AH but as normal because its more generally a womens issue most people dont know how to doooooo thaaaaaaaaaaaat

look at this wall of post its

[User Posted Image]

its in protest of this

for those of you (probably all of you Lindsey your a dum dum) who cant read or speak Korean some of those post its read like this

"i hope that women will no longer be victims of hate crimes"

"this was so obviously a misogynistic crime"

"please make this country safe for women"

sorry would translate more but they went crazy with the focus on that shot and blurred most of them out like what

really sad that so often you have to band together and make national scene out of something like this just to get your governments attention that something needs to be done and the most of the time the result still isnt even enough for you or to really protect you

she was stalked by him for 3 years and although he was arrested and reported SO many times they never actually detained him or served him with a restraining order it is just THAT HARD to get one actually served to someone

again even in western nations you have to basically be making death threats before they are going to actually lock you up

i also want to just point out that remember this is South Korea

you know that place where everyone likes to meme about "how crazy those k pop stan girls are"

and completely ignoring you know the k pop stan boys who are even worse when you really compare all the cases with k pop idols and girl groups

despite that people only ever focus on the crazy k pop girls because "its funny" and gets "clicks and attention" and "haha my memes look at this crazy korean girl im not sexist or racist even haha" this is what your average every day korean women AND GIRLS have to put up with frequently and WAY disproportionately if not them someone they know and theres no protection and theres no help for you

not that different in Japan

not that differed in America when it comes down to it

its just a problem

THAT

NO ONE

TAKES

SERIOUSLY

EVER

sorry ive just been reading that article and other research and reports on it all day and its been really glued in my brain i hate this kind of stuff but it just popped up in my face and once i read it i very reluctantly had to click on it and as normal it sent me into a trail of deep thought and upset over it but YEP
---
#25125 Posted: 07:17:15 23/09/2022
the mets are now ahead by a game and 1 half this is good we absolutely need to put a few between them in the chance we lose out in the last series against the dum dum team
---
#25126 Posted: 07:44:31 23/09/2022
guys, my last Friday did not feel very Farley. :(

send me positive Farley energy so i hopefully have a better one today, okay? thanks

i'll be back to post in the Farley Friday topic if i make it there
---
#25127 Posted: 10:56:32 23/09/2022
yo when you get out of work you are gonna be so farley we are having udon and its gonna be SUGOI! as the white boy anaheim angels commentator would say
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#25128 Posted: 14:19:18 23/09/2022
i had to block out all those true crime things on snapchat and im trying to purge it everywhere else because it was making me so depressed. ik those stories bother me way more than they should but it always sticks with me the whole day
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#25129 Posted: 21:24:16 23/09/2022
Ladies and gentlemen
Introducing the Chocolate Starfish
And the Hotdog Flavored Water
Bring it on
Get the **** up
Yeah, check, one, two
Listen up, listen up
Here we go (Here we go)
#25130 Posted: 21:31:08 23/09/2022
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i had to block out all those true crime things on snapchat and im trying to purge it everywhere else because it was making me so depressed. ik those stories bother me way more than they should but it always sticks with me the whole day

i love true crime stuff but some of them do that to me too like ones like the stuff in my above post i cant get it out of my head and i need to take a break from true crime stuff for a bit i think i understand kind of what you mean
---
#25131 Posted: 22:00:24 23/09/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
Quote: Thunderdragon14

i love true crime stuff but some of them do that to me too like ones like the stuff in my above post i cant get it out of my head and i need to take a break from true crime stuff for a bit i think i understand kind of what you mean

i have very negative feelings toward true crime mostly bc its usually rich wine moms poking into other peoples real lives and "reporting" very upsetting and personal information without any compensation for the victims they're getting ad money off of

edit: i think theres space to enjoy true crime just as like a way to educate about saftey etc but its not for me
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:40 23/09/2022 by ThunderEgg
#25132 Posted: 23:37:10 23/09/2022
^im not entirely sure which kind you are talking about i mean to refer to though shows like forensic files or dateline to name some people here might actually know... a lot of the ones i watch are more in the area where they are actually spaeking to the victims or the victims families themselves with the actual consent of them and being able to tell their/their loved ones story themselves the way they want to
---
#25133 Posted: 00:23:06 24/09/2022
well wow
---
#25134 Posted: 01:04:13 24/09/2022
^well reading about it he seems to just be being the scum of the earth that he normally is same old
---
#25135 Posted: 07:06:00 24/09/2022
i'm mostly in favor of true crime as long as the victims or family members consent to it, but i definitely do not like it otherwise when networks and stuff are just exploiting an actual crime for views. i think there is some value, mostly things to be learned from hearing the stories of true crime victims when it's in good faith.

i was just reading about this example of one that is apparently not in such good faith

"eric." @ericthulhu about netflix's Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Quote:
I’m not telling anyone what to watch, I know true crime media is huge rn, but if you’re actually curious about the victims, my family (the Isbell’s) are pissed about this show. It’s retraumatizing over and over again, and for what? How many movies/shows/documentaries do we need?

https://mobile.twitter.com/eri...00%2Fframe.html
---
#25136 Posted: 22:09:32 24/09/2022
had a random memory i set the scene for you this is little Lindsey whenever older relatives came over to visit and they were actually allowed to see me/ i was let out of my room to greet them

[User Posted Image]

but why do older relatives want to touch your face so much........................................!! or they did to me for some reason but then again i guess so many people have said that i "have a very touchable face" so i dont know maybe thats just the way it went for me lol
---
#25137 Posted: 00:22:56 25/09/2022
this place genuinely confuses me sometimes
---
#25138 Posted: 02:45:54 25/09/2022
had a random memory i set the scene for you this is little Lindsey whenever older relatives came over to visit and they were actually allowed to see me/ i was let out of my room to greet them

but why do older relatives want to touch your face so much........................................!! or they did to me for some reason but then again i guess so many people have said that i "have a very touchable face" so i dont know maybe thats just the way it went for me lol

they miss having soft cheeks to touch on themselves smilie
---
#25139 Posted: 03:06:50 25/09/2022
if anyone ever criticizes you for spending money on "childish stuff" just tell them that you're too old to let other people control how you spend your hard earned money.
---
#25140 Posted: 03:15:12 25/09/2022

they miss having soft cheeks to touch on themselves :p

okay well thats a fair way to look at it then haha!
---
#25141 Posted: 13:47:50 25/09/2022
I do know i'm gonna miss mine when I turn into a passion fruit - patting your own cheeks is a small scale serotonin boost not to mention helping you stay awake
---
#25142 Posted: 20:00:50 25/09/2022
^no joke i didnt know anyone else did that IRL but i used to.... more like smack then pat... my cheeks to wake myself up if im really out of it i still do that lol
---
#25143 Posted: 05:05:06 26/09/2022
i swear news outlets have nothing to write about sometimes wth
---
#25144 Posted: 06:43:24 26/09/2022
what you dont like all of those shocking "random guy on twitter lashes out at popular tik toker! the comment sections are ON FIRE!" headlines or soemthing what is up with you
---
#25145 Posted: 14:21:38 26/09/2022
bruh i had the weirdest dream that i was visiting my cousins and making them an ice cream cake in the shape of junior asparagus
---
#25146 Posted: 18:46:16 26/09/2022
Only on TikTok do white teenagers explain why it's ok to use the n word because it ended with a
#25147 Posted: 20:43:54 26/09/2022
HEEEEYOOOOOO mets are ahead by one and a half games with only a weeks worth of games left to play very important that we keep or extend that lead in case we get beat by atlanta this weekend come on people come on now
---
#25148 Posted: 01:45:12 27/09/2022
what you dont like all of those shocking "random guy on twitter lashes out at popular tik toker! the comment sections are ON FIRE!" headlines or soemthing what is up with you

i do not! if i cared i would be following these people! who needs these news outlets to curate social media for them? the news should be telling us what is happening in the real world...
---
#25149 Posted: 02:23:10 27/09/2022
the news outlets have hired and have moved on to generations Y and Z who dont know how to live in or accept that there is a real world and base their identities and choices off of video games and smart phones and social media Danny they do not know how to write about anything else other then that they are afraid of real issues and problems it makes them feel too challenged to think and somewhat ill in the belly they dont want to do it you know that
---
#25150 Posted: 12:05:54 27/09/2022
There's a bunch of people I want to reply to in threads but I don't have the time or energy to reply smilie.
First | Previous | Page 503 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me