Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 475 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#23701 Posted: 17:15:20 17/09/2021
Random question I got one day that hasn't left me alone:
How long is the gap between Eternal Nights in TLOS?
Do they occur every month? Once a year? Every 20 years? etc.

Couldn't find any info on it, I just kept getting told how long the game itself was

If a system had two suns and they had an eclipse, would everything just burn alive?
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:57 17/09/2021 by Doomdrao
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#23702 Posted: 17:38:59 17/09/2021
Quote: Doomdrao
Random question I got one day that hasn't left me alone:
How long is the gap between Eternal Nights in TLOS?
Do they occur every month? Once a year? Every 20 years? etc.

Couldn't find any info on it, I just kept getting told how long the game itself was

If a system had two suns and they had an eclipse, would everything just burn alive?

1) It's never mentioned, it's just a Thing That Happens. However, it seems to have happened only before purple dragons, since Malefor only needed the one to escape. (a secondary explanation is that he needed the next eclipse after he was freed from Convexity, but the game itself never says such)

2)TEN is a Lunar Eclipse, the moons just glow way more than ours. A system where both suns worked usually would need a pretty damn big moon for all 3 to cover each other, so it's hard to tell if there'd be anything left to burn with the ****ed gravity of a giant moon.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:48 17/09/2021 by Bifrost
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#23703 Posted: 19:11:35 17/09/2021
Eyy thanks BiFrost! Lots of room for interpretation then
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#23704 Posted: 02:29:28 19/09/2021
I only ate like one (1) clove of garlic, why am I still so gassy?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#23705 Posted: 17:28:20 19/09/2021
for like a year or two i used to see people online go "yikes" all the time and now i barely do lol
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#23706 Posted: 07:33:02 21/09/2021
its so funny how streamers will raid small girl streamers in an attempt to date them
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#23707 Posted: 13:47:18 22/09/2021
Why can a game overtake my thoughts, while I can't spend more than an hour thinking about my own stories without spacing out
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#23708 Posted: 14:09:24 22/09/2021
For some reason I have started a habit of calling anything I can't immediately think of the word for thingthonger.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#23709 Posted: 19:39:08 23/09/2021
reading through random thoughts and i m like yoooooooooooooooooooooooo not even random thoughts has it going on now

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
I feel like a boomer when I have to Google what abbreviations while texting mean. I've been like that basically ever since I first got access to the internet and I still just feel my brain going AOL speeds whenever I gotta try and figure out what abbreviations in text mean like 90% of the time.

same!

I don't really understand why people would favour a specific era of music. Why not just like music from a variety of eras of history and have one big library of songs from different periods of time? That's what I've always done. I've never really cared when a song came out as long as the song is catchy and fun to listen to.

well damn you have good opinions between that and the youtube thing

-----

also unrelated

s and n couln t even get to one page of new content in the time i was mostly absent i am so proud of the state of the board whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOP!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#23710 Posted: 21:12:30 23/09/2021
X3 Aww, why thank you~
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#23711 Posted: 22:35:29 23/09/2021
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey no problem gotta shout out to my fellow kool peepz
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#23712 Posted: 06:21:00 24/09/2021
I've been way hungrier than usual the past few days and I'm not sure why.
#23713 Posted: 09:56:18 25/09/2021
Justin timberlake legit is one of my favorite artists
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#23714 Posted: 19:38:45 25/09/2021
Quote: spyro and sonic
I've been way hungrier than usual the past few days and I'm not sure why.

Probably worms
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#23715 Posted: 01:19:25 26/09/2021
i have that stupid cold that's going around : (
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#23716 Posted: 03:54:33 26/09/2021
What a garbage overwatch league grand finale

Also wtf is this sombra rework is so stupid. Give her a 8 second wallhack every 3 seconds. **** it give her a discord orb so now zen sombra winston dive will probably be the meta because that's a 30+25% damage increase to a squishy. Hacking while invisible kinda defeats the point of invisibility tbh. Like to balance hacking in ow 1 sombra needed to come out of stealth making it a risk reward kind of situation where you need to predict the opponent and positioning. There was no reason for this to be removed because brig can't bash anymore. Plus emp combos with every ult now. she just has too much in her kit now
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:38:32 26/09/2021 by somePerson
#23717 Posted: 22:22:44 26/09/2021
Try to leave my bloody apartment to get some fresh air and I get blasted in the face by pepper spray from a cop for absolutely no reason. How was I supposed to know that was immediately outside the door? I'm so glad the cop just totally ignored the civilian he face blasted and went to chat with his buddy while said civilian proceeded to start gagging, coughing, and yowling in agony on the sidewalk five feet away from him. That's cool. My entire day is ruined.
---
#23718 Posted: 22:56:57 26/09/2021
Try to leave my bloody apartment to get some fresh air and I get blasted in the face by pepper spray from a cop for absolutely no reason. How was I supposed to know that was immediately outside the door? I'm so glad the cop just totally ignored the civilian he face blasted and went to chat with his buddy while said civilian proceeded to start gagging, coughing, and yowling in agony on the sidewalk five feet away from him. That's cool. My entire day is ruined.

What the hell happened?
#23719 Posted: 23:16:58 26/09/2021
Someone left their dog to bark for like 3 and half hours in the hallway - mind you in a no dogs allowed apartment. I didn't see the whole incident, but I think things with the dog got violent.
---
#23720 Posted: 00:26:09 27/09/2021
Someone left their dog to bark for like 3 and half hours in the hallway - mind you in a no dogs allowed apartment. I didn't see the whole incident, but I think things with the dog got violent.

So they pepper spray a person? What the hell, man...
#23721 Posted: 01:22:18 27/09/2021
I didn't say their reaction was reasonable, just that that was apparently the action they decided to take. In fact, I think its an insanely dumb reaction, but that's not exactly shocking in this area. We got some incompetent, do not care, clearly don't wanna be here police.
---
#23722 Posted: 22:26:37 27/09/2021
didnt expect a vtuber to sing the wonder years
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:33:34 28/09/2021 by somePerson
#23723 Posted: 01:28:52 29/09/2021
Saw one of my friends on Deviantart ranting about how their art never gets as much attention as insert list of low effort things people commonly post on DA like Gacha stuff, screenshots from cartoon, bases, etc, all things I'm kinda okay with seeing as low effort, but they also used NSFW art an an example of low effort posts, and while I won't deny NSFW stuff does get an abnormal amount of attention simply due to what it is, as someone who draws NSFW on rare occasions, I felt personally insulted that they viewed it as low effort. Like, the NSFW stuff took just as much effort to draw as any other things I draw and it feels like a personal jab to have someone inherently think its not JUST because of its nature. And I'm not saying that person has to like NSFW art, as they're fully within their rights to dislike or even hate it, but to say it requires no effort is rude to artists who put a lot of time into that kind of art.
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#23724 Posted: 02:26:35 29/09/2021
ok but the vintage tony the tiger design is kind of neat
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#23725 Posted: 22:14:06 29/09/2021
I am 25 years old and have been playing Sonic Adventure DX since I was like 9 and yesterday was the day I learned Chaos 6 has a hidden weakness to Light Speed Dash and can be twoshotted. Why am I only just learning this now?
---
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#23726 Posted: 08:31:50 30/09/2021
emewald sparx
#23727 Posted: 14:24:19 30/09/2021
congrats!!
---
#23728 Posted: 21:13:12 01/10/2021
gyozas
---
#23729 Posted: 04:16:12 02/10/2021
Saw one of my friends on Deviantart ranting about how their art never gets as much attention as insert list of low effort things people commonly post on DA like Gacha stuff, screenshots from cartoon, bases, etc, all things I'm kinda okay with seeing as low effort, but they also used NSFW art an an example of low effort posts, and while I won't deny NSFW stuff does get an abnormal amount of attention simply due to what it is, as someone who draws NSFW on rare occasions, I felt personally insulted that they viewed it as low effort. Like, the NSFW stuff took just as much effort to draw as any other things I draw and it feels like a personal jab to have someone inherently think its not JUST because of its nature. And I'm not saying that person has to like NSFW art, as they're fully within their rights to dislike or even hate it, but to say it requires no effort is rude to artists who put a lot of time into that kind of art.

Anatomy's hard. I could never do it
#23730 Posted: 06:59:11 02/10/2021
I really dislike it when people pick on movies and try to make it not enjoyable. Like we get haha dumb guy goes to house and dies. Who cares. Let the story continue and let it tell the plot. Plus most the time in movies like saw the characters are in a highly intense scene with pressure and no time to think. Meanwhile you're on a couch. It's not unrealistic to do dumb or stupid things.
#23731 Posted: 15:05:10 02/10/2021
Don't I know a thing or two about how difficulty anatomy is. Especially if you like drawing a wide variety of species and each one of them has totally different anatomy. Instead of one thing that's anatomically difficult, there's many things that are anatomically difficult.
---
#23732 Posted: 18:54:51 02/10/2021
Anyone else find it funny how american history education is "civil war? Boom racism gone. Mlk? Boom racism gone. Pearl harbor? Boom racism gone. Commies? Boom racism gone"
#23733 Posted: 20:06:36 02/10/2021
American history is a joke. Honestly, this entire country is a joke. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing brain cells just by existing in this country.
---
#23734 Posted: 20:22:33 02/10/2021
American history is a joke. Honestly, this entire country is a joke. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing brain cells just by existing in this country.

Eh I don't think america is a bad country. Tbh in my opinion it's the most unique country in the world with one of the major factors being it's population and diversity. Like if I were to go to California and then to montana the difference in culture would be insane.

Honestly whenever I hear about americans self loathing about their home country its because it's their home country and the lack of experience of other countries leads to pessimism.

There's a reason why the country has the most immigrants

But yeah things like racism, conglomerates, and expensive health care being a thing is bad but those things aren't really american exclusive. Plus the fact that we are able to talk about it without the fear of being executed is amazing and shows how we are different than let's say china or saudi arabia.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:35:21 02/10/2021 by somePerson
#23735 Posted: 00:26:09 03/10/2021
Maybe I should be more specific. I don't think we're the worst country to exist, but I do think there are plenty of things we need to learn from other countries. There are loads of concepts I don't understand how we still haven't grasped yet, or things that the majority still thinks is appropriate or okay. I just get frustrated with the way SOME people behave in this country and how often times people get pinned into these generalized groups because unreasonable people exist. I mean, that's an issue for any country, but obviously for personal experience, I can only get pinned into American stereotypes, since I've never been anywhere else. We do have pros, but the cons can be incredibly irritating, especially when they're somehow your fault for existing as an American. Like, I'd love to be done with things like expensive healthcare, but I have little to no control over that situation. I also do realize, however, that things like lack of control or stereotyping are not exclusively American concerns. Part of me just hates the really aggressive patriotic people who refuse to even discuss the idea anything is wrong with America and the way its easy to get in-grouped with them and their antics.

I'm not gonna pretend I know everything about other countries, but I do understand at least to some degree the issues of other countries. I don't want to be the ignorant American stereotype, but I'm also not gonna be the braggadocios American stereotype and act like I know everything. So I'm just gonna comfortably place myself in the middleground and say that I do understand nuance exists, but I'm not a master on these nuances.

I want things to be better here. I don't want to hate the country. And honestly, I don't know if I hate it or if I'm just frustrated to the point where I accidentally use an intense word because my frustrations are blowing over. Its just frustrating every time you see things going even more down the toilet and half the country is like "No, this is fine." and you feel powerless to do anything but just acknowledge a problem exists. Its hard to deal with issues when you feel like all you can do is sit around and watch things fall apart.

So while I do stand by the gist of what I said, I will take back the intensity of the statement. I just want to see SOMETHING improve. But we feel like we're in a one step forward and two steps back situation.
---
First | Previous | Page 475 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me