Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 472 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#23551 Posted: 22:50:59 14/08/2021
Quote: somePerson
why is the new tiktok trend eating corn starch

Time to take notes for your next video
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#23552 Posted: 02:57:30 15/08/2021
Dude, I love to find more people who like that game~
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#23553 Posted: 23:43:35 16/08/2021
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Dude, I love to find more people who like that game~

sweet, me too. enjoying things that are otherwise shunned by the world is even better when you get to do it with allies, lol. we gotta stick together
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#23554 Posted: 00:43:53 17/08/2021
I have this uncanny power to end up really liking things that most people don't. The realization often hits me AFTER I start expressing my love for said thing.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#23555 Posted: 00:49:39 17/08/2021
literally same. it used to bother me, but now i'm so used to it, it feels weird when i like something that actually is popular, lol
---
#23556 Posted: 01:04:18 17/08/2021
I am literally the same way. I feel shocked when I like something and its common for other people to also like it.
---
#23557 Posted: 02:06:35 17/08/2021
wow, that's crazy XD

i probably shouldn't get my hopes up, but it would be really funny if a lot of the other unpopular things we liked were the same, too
---
#23558 Posted: 02:29:50 17/08/2021
Yeah, it would be pretty ironic if we even shared other unpopular opinions. But hey, I have some very weird interests, so you never know.
---
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#23559 Posted: 17:14:15 17/08/2021
my bro's making bacon who wants some?
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#23560 Posted: 00:56:55 18/08/2021
Yeah, it would be pretty ironic if we even shared other unpopular opinions. But hey, I have some very weird interests, so you never know.

wanna hit me with one? XD
---
#23561 Posted: 13:21:58 18/08/2021
Do you have a specific fandom you want me to hit you with an obscure interest in?
---
#23562 Posted: 23:25:36 18/08/2021
hm, anything will do, but pokemon would be a good one... since it's the only thing other than sonic i know you're into anyway (based on your avatar at least) and i like it too, so there's a chance...!
---
#23563 Posted: 01:11:39 19/08/2021
Ohh boy could I tell you a lot about my favourite Pokemon and characters. I absolutely adore unpopular Pokemon. For just one example, my favourite Pokemon is Hypno, though Hydreigon is a close second. But in general, I tend to like off the wall Pokemon such as Bruxish, Cryogonal, Exeggutor, etc. Though I guess I'm a tad cliche in Generation 5 being my favourite region, though I actually prefer the sequels as I really like Neo Plasma and Ghetsis specifically.
---
#23564 Posted: 02:45:16 19/08/2021
that's really cool. i love hydreigon! and gen 5! i never played b2w2 though... i like a lot of the new characters from them though.

my top favorite pokemon are probably generic and boring, but weird ones like you named closely follow. i used to not like hypno, but it's grown on me, and i quite like it now.

other seemingly unpopular ones that i like include tangela, ampharos, scolipede, Cofagrigus, and klefki, to name a few.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#23565 Posted: 06:26:17 19/08/2021
new trend of telling people they aer irl anime girls
#23566 Posted: 15:35:20 19/08/2021
Unova has a lot of my favourite characters overall, and the rival in B2/W2 is probably one of my favourite rivals. Alder is definitely my favourite champion.

I have some generic Pokemon I like too, such as Raticate and Bibarel.

Dude, Cofagrigus is awesome! And I love a lot of the Pokemon that got new evolutions in Gen 4 like Lickitung/Lickilucky, Tangela/Tangrowth, and Nosepass/Probopass
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#23567 Posted: 20:19:10 19/08/2021
Quote: Drednaw
i really need to stop laughing at my own jokes it's kinda sad

also my name and Drawdler's are so similar i always get confused

Dredler OTP
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1765
#23568 Posted: 08:25:57 20/08/2021
Quote: Drawdler
well, feel free to fill out this old form

[User Posted Image]

I don't even know that many video games
#23569 Posted: 23:38:03 20/08/2021
Unova has a lot of my favourite characters overall, and the rival in B2/W2 is probably one of my favourite rivals. Alder is definitely my favourite champion.

I have some generic Pokemon I like too, such as Raticate and Bibarel.

Dude, Cofagrigus is awesome! And I love a lot of the Pokemon that got new evolutions in Gen 4 like Lickitung/Lickilucky, Tangela/Tangrowth, and Nosepass/Probopass

i think unova probably introduced the most likeable characters at once, at least for me. hugh seems pretty cool, and alder was a great champion too.

cool, i like raticate too! my generic favorites consist of eevee, zorua, shinx, and sylveon, to name a few... okay, i love all of the eeveelutions tbh

cool, Cofagrigus was one of the earliest gen 5 pokemon i saw, and i always thought it was creative and badass. tangrowth has grown on me pretty recently. i think i liked tangela so much it was hard to follow, but i've come to really like it now, lol
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#23570 Posted: 00:17:31 21/08/2021
I have this uncanny power to end up really liking things that most people don't. The realization often hits me AFTER I start expressing my love for said thing.

How do you feel about Adam Sandler?
#23571 Posted: 00:27:38 21/08/2021
Unova was definitely my favourite region for Pokemon and characters alike. Sylveon and Jolteon are my favourite evolutions of Eevee. I might lean a little more in Jolteon's favour, but that might just be years of personal bias talking. Cofagrigus was the first one I saw and I knew I wanted one. I used a Tangrowth in a run of Platinum one time for fun and adored it.

To answer the other person...
I'm actually relatively impartial to Adam Sandler. He has some movies I genuinely like, and some ones I just can't get behind. But the ones I like I do GENUINELY enjoy.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#23572 Posted: 00:45:47 21/08/2021
Unova was definitely my favourite region for Pokemon and characters alike. Sylveon and Jolteon are my favourite evolutions of Eevee. I might lean a little more in Jolteon's favour, but that might just be years of personal bias talking. Cofagrigus was the first one I saw and I knew I wanted one. I used a Tangrowth in a run of Platinum one time for fun and adored it.

I'm actually relatively impartial to Adam Sandler. He has some movies I genuinely like, and some ones I just can't get behind. But the ones I like I do GENUINELY enjoy.

Jack & Jill?
#23573 Posted: 01:14:02 21/08/2021

i think its human nature for people to feel this way. its like how people love rebelling against greater powers but in this case its rebelling against the popular thing or the norm. imagine people who dislike fortnite/justin beiber/twilight/dream. you might not get it but you see other people enjoying it. so you end up thinking of something like "i have to dislike it because other people like it" or vice versa. and this feeling of being unique is what people truly strive for.
#23574 Posted: 02:20:09 21/08/2021
I think you're referring to Bedtime Stories, in which case, yes, I like that one too.
---
#23575 Posted: 12:29:53 21/08/2021
My Youtube feed has literally just devolved into Youtube recommending me videos about why everything I like sucks.
---
#23576 Posted: 15:46:07 21/08/2021
Genshin really said "thanks for a year of supporting the game and making it a billion dollar franchise. here's 10 wishes"
#23577 Posted: 18:51:16 21/08/2021

i guess it helps that unova had so many.
jolteon is a really great one too, in my opinion. honestly, i'm surprised that up to gen 6 they were still able to make an eeveelution that i could get so attached to, considering how long i'd known all the other ones at that point.
y'know, i haven't played a gen 4 pokemon game since i started to like tangrowth, so i guess i never got the chance... i like mixing weird pokemon into my party, though.
---
#23578 Posted: 20:39:40 21/08/2021
I play a lot of randomizers of primarily generations 4 and 5 because basic runs are kinda too dull at this point. I actually have a personal preference for banning certain powerful or popular Pokemon from my party while doing runs of Pokemon or doing abnormal challenge runs that basically refuse to let me use the rare things. I love using non-conventional Pokemon in my teams. My most recent run of Platinum had things like Lickilicky and Dustox in my team.

I'm not super picky about eeveeloutions, to be fair, so its hard to find one I genuinely don't like. Even the ones I don't like as much I still like, such as Leafeon - which is mostly due to me not liking most grass types.
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#23579 Posted: 21:45:12 21/08/2021
I volunteered a few times at this hospital's ED and god never again
---
Twinkies and 2hus
First | Previous | Page 472 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me