Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 438 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#21851 Posted: 09:27:02 30/12/2020
Friendship with pokemon ended hollow knight new streaming game
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#21852 Posted: 16:16:32 31/12/2020
the snowboarding level in klonoa 2 is so dumb and cute
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#21853 Posted: 20:09:37 31/12/2020
it's cold outsiiiiide there's no kind of atmospheeere
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#21854 Posted: 01:22:18 01/01/2021
Quote: Drednaw
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME NOT MF DOOM

I got into his music a couple of years ago so his death hit me hard
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#21855 Posted: 04:18:39 02/01/2021
Literally who the **** are Corpsehusband and Dream and why the hell does twitter think I care
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#21856 Posted: 06:59:16 02/01/2021
Why does every darkSpyro username sound familiar?!
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#21857 Posted: 12:17:29 02/01/2021

This video sums it up well I think.

Honestly I really don’t like Dream all that much tbh. He seems like a jerk at times, idk.
---
Soon.
#21858 Posted: 12:31:49 02/01/2021
dream stans are the new kpop stans
---
Soon.
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#21859 Posted: 18:45:01 02/01/2021
Quote: emeraldzoroark
dream stans are the new kpop stans

[User Posted Image]

I know that's not what you were talking about, but man, if I've ever seen stans... I was literally just talking about it the other day.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#21860 Posted: 19:19:11 02/01/2021
dream's content is mildly entertaining so it was disappointing to hear that he cheated. but it also wasn't really surprising. it's pretty clear that dream values fame and money over integrity. basically like an e-whore, but for minecraft. he did nothing to curb his fans obsessing over him and even encouraged it. saying there's nothing wrong with being a stan, and siccing the fans on his "haters". now it's all come back to bite him in the ass lol.
#21861 Posted: 09:37:38 03/01/2021
The worst form of argument is creating a false narrative that nobody believes in and then proceeding to disprove or make fun of

Example: you know those youtube videos of people making rants with avatars that cross their arms as they prove a straw man wrong with a higher pitched voice?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:40:28 03/01/2021 by somePerson
#21862 Posted: 11:03:27 03/01/2021
Quote: somePerson
The worst form of argument is creating a false narrative that nobody believes in and then proceeding to disprove or make fun of

Example: you know those youtube videos of people making rants with avatars that cross their arms as they prove a straw man wrong with a higher pitched voice?

[User Posted Image]
“Well you see, not ALL youtube rant videos have this, so you are objectively wrong”
---
Soon.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#21863 Posted: 14:18:58 03/01/2021
"Nobody likes this game because of this ridiculous reason that you can easily disprove, Mr. Reviewer, how dare you like it!"

And the video continues on without addressing the reason something is disliked by people who aren't garbage, because that'd be difficult and controversial.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:26 03/01/2021 by Bifrost
#21864 Posted: 16:42:36 03/01/2021
Quote: DragonCamo
Literally who the **** are Corpsehusband and Dream and why the hell does twitter think I care

Corpse has a verrrry deep voice caused by some sort of condition and a lot of people are into that, he narrates, or used to narrate, horror stories on his channel and tries to keep his face off the net, and also has released music that I haven't heard and have no intention of hearing because I've been told it's exactly what you'd expect from a popular youtuber trying out the music scene..oh and he plays among us with jacksepticeye
---
oh my god
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21865 Posted: 21:17:05 03/01/2021
she has such a way with words
#21866 Posted: 22:15:59 03/01/2021
Quote: wspyro

:((((((
#21867 Posted: 21:31:13 04/01/2021
Ez guide on talking to being told no from a retail worker

Do
Guy: do you ________?
Worker: no
Guy: ok

Don't
Guy: do you ________?
Worker: no
Guy: but _____________ what do you mean _______
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21868 Posted: 23:10:41 05/01/2021
call me carson more like calling the police

oh ****
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#21869 Posted: 02:13:09 06/01/2021
The Adventures of Moon Man and Slim Shady was the song of the year.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:13:36 06/01/2021 by Metallo
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#21870 Posted: 02:25:35 06/01/2021
my computer desk i've used for the past decade or so is getting closer and closer to having its legs collapse
also unrelated but i really liked some of the character designs in hero macademia but couldn't be bothered to read it. this was in 2014 and i still feel the same
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:44 06/01/2021 by semp123
#21871 Posted: 05:19:50 07/01/2021
every anime when a girl is naked

"i cant look at you naked that would be G A Y"

call me carson more like calling the police

I have to do the pedo version of no homo for this by saying I don't like pedophiles but I don't really think this is bad enough to cancel a person. Like yeah it's pretty scummy to use your fame to pick up girls but......
According the absolute law of the dating rule the formula for the youngest age you are able to date is (n/2)+7 where n is your age. If you were to do the math here Carson was said to be around 19 or 20 so according to the math he is able to date someone aged 16.5 - 17 which the person was.
Math jokes aside this is pretty stupid drama. The age gap here is pretty miniscule and pretty common in the us and most of the world. This kinda just feels like reporting someone to the police for drinking because they turn 21 the next day.

Tl;dr don't use your fame to get nudes. That's pretty lame. especially if they're a teen that's pretty illegal
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:25:09 07/01/2021 by somePerson
#21872 Posted: 18:34:23 07/01/2021
broke my laptop's trackpadsmilie
---
oh my god
#21873 Posted: 19:38:20 07/01/2021
here is just something nice

[User Posted Image]
---
#21874 Posted: 00:31:37 08/01/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg

[User Posted Image]

is that from the DSi flipbook thing
---
oh my god
#21875 Posted: 18:08:18 08/01/2021
GAY PRIDE – My Review of THE LION KING (3 ½ Stars) Ready for a hot take? I don't always love animated films. Give me the crappy cut-out look of South Park or the gloriously fluid old school Looney Tunes shorts, but otherwise, I sometimes feel like my eyes are bleeding. I don't mean to take anything away from the incredibly talented artisans who have brought so much joy and wonder to the world. It's an eyeball thing. Speaking of which, I also don't like the eyeballs on Disney characters. They're so big and round and sweet. I think I know one person in the world with eyes like that and everyone calls him Aladdin, but it's not really a compliment. Everyone else I know squints and looks dead inside. Maybe I need new friends, or maybe I'm just cranky. All of this is to say that despite the cries that Hollywood operates at a bankrupt creative standstill, that cash grabs represent the new normal filled with remakes and reboots, and that cynical decisions only occur on days that end in "Y", I don't necessarily hate that Disney has decided to churn out "live action" versions of their classic animated films. As much as I loved the original 1994 The Lion King, a CGI, photorealistic update sounded like something I could watch without experiencing a cavalcade of onion tears. I may be alone with this strange affliction of mine, but audiences have sure turned up to see something they've pretty much seen before. I enjoyed director Jon Favreau's update on The Jungle Book, but my expectations were truly low for this one. Using Hamlet as its template, the original film beautifully told the tale of Simba, a young lion who when banished from his pride by his evil Uncle Scar, goes on a journey to discover the importance of standing firm for those you love and realizing your destiny. The Elton John/Tim Rice songs, while sappy as hell at times, could not be more memorable, and who can resist that commanding drum beat and cut to the title card at the very end of "The Circle Of Life"? When that baboon holds Simba up to his adoring animal kingdom, it's one of the greatest cinematic moments of all time. Yet there I sat, expecting the worst. Had I hated the film I was going to title my review, "The Circle Of Lifelessness". I expected a pointless remake with expressionless creatures moving their lips to dialogue, but what I experienced instead, while problematic in terms of pacing issues and one particularly not great vocal performance, truly entertained and delighted me. The Lion King 2.0: No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) not only provided me with a more palatable way to view the same story, but it updated it just enough to make it a little more relevant and a whole lot gayer. Ok, if you're one of those millions of moms who don't have a gay child, or don't know anyone with a gay child, or you're just a closed-minded, out of touch gorgon, you need to calm down. The new film isn't outwardly gay, but much like placing Paul Lynde dead center on Hollywood Squares or Charles Nelson Reilly in the top right tier on Match Game, The Lion King has traded in a perfectly wonderful and gay Nathan Lane as Timon the Meerkat for the truly hilarious, scene-stealing and equally gay Billy Eichner. It's the equivalent of going from Will & Grace's Jack to Bianca Del Rio of Rupaul's Drag Race fame. The quips feel way more 2019 -more biting, nihilistic, dystopian, the world is ending, in a Years And Years is so dead-on kind of way! And yes, even though Timon and his BFF warthog friend Pumbaa (a perfect Seth Rogen) aren't technically a ‘shipworthy couple we would call Timbaa, make no mistake, Timon is a gay homosexual and Eichner gives one of the best vocal performances I've heard in ages. Evidently, he improvised many of his lines, including my favorite as he arrives at a Pride Rock which has been left barren by Scar and his pack of hyenas, "Talk about a fixer-upper. I think you went heavy on the carcass." I think Queer Eye's Bobby Berk should start taking notes! All of this is to say that Eichner elevates what could have been the draggy second act of the film and sends it into the comedy stratosphere. The pacing, at times, does suffer. Without the benefit of jaunty animation, watching animals traversing the savanna gets a little cumbersome, and the facial expressions of the characters don't carry emotions in the same way. I actually preferred the new version. I had no problems deciphering their feelings, and, in fact, I found their edgier looks a better match for our current mood. It's as if the animals, no longer living in a pre-9/11, pre-Trump world, know we humans have messed everything up and they're deadly serious and seriously pissed off. Welcome to The Lion King 2.0: The Larry David Version! As for the performances, Eichner and Rogen aside, we also get a strong turn from John Oliver as Zazu, the flittering hornbill. Chiwetel Ejiofor, while no Jeremy Irons, makes Scar a terrifying Iago, although his famous, "You have no idea" moment doesn't work as well here since the original was a callback to Irons' unforgettable line in his Oscar winning Reversal Of Fortune. James Earl Jones returns as Mufasa, because nobody can ever replace him. Do you hear me, Morgan Freeman? Nobody! Not even you! And you're the Voice of God! Beyonce acquits herself quite well as Nala, as does Shahadi Wright Joseph as the younger version. Young Simba couldn't be more adorable and heart-melting. Try not to go "Awww" when he attempts his first roar. JD MCrary exudes utter cuteness here, especially during his number, "I Just Can't Wait To Be King", but then, unfortunately the movie flatlines when Donald Glover takes over as his grown-up counterpart. He sounds half asleep and fairly bland in the big duet, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" or whenever reciting lines. I'm suspecting it's an actor's choice to internalize the guilt and shame Simba experienced as a toddler and turn into a self-serious, lumbering bore, but it's not enough to sink a film with such fantastic moments as "Hakuna Matata" or the on-the-beat stomping we revel in during "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Technically, the photorealism may resemble a National Geographic special, but with better lip-syncing, yet I did find myself missing the darker qualities of the glowing-eyed hyenas and the elephant graveyard from the original. The wildebeest stampede looks real, which somehow isn't half as scary as a hand-drawn interpretation. We get more daylight in the new film, making me yearn for the inky blacks of animation. In either version, however, we enter quasi-religious Aslan territory when Simba speaks to his dead father in the clouds. That kind of corniness doesn't quite land the way it did in the early 90s. Despite its flaws, it's a stirring, impressive film. It may not have the most urgent reason for existing in that it pretty much trades in one kind of beauty for another, but Billy Eichner is worth the price of admission alone. Timon may ping on the same old gay best friend character tropes we've known for so long, but it's still a fresh take. He may yell a lot, but he infuses it with kindness and some genuine affection for his big, dopey friend Pumbaa. We could all use a little more Billy in our lives right now.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21876 Posted: 21:43:52 08/01/2021
No more snoe
#21877 Posted: 02:20:39 09/01/2021
me and trump have one thing in common, we both got banned from twitter

Why'd you get banned from Twitter?
#21878 Posted: 02:31:45 09/01/2021
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: ThunderEgg

[User Posted Image]

is that from the DSi flipbook thing

yeah! it's done by Kéké
---
#21879 Posted: 09:39:13 09/01/2021
im excited for biden to become president and either

• he literally does anything and people will say "omg he's doing better than trump lmao"
  • somebody mentions trump for no reason
  • new old white person to blame
  • harris omegalul
  • good post virus country
  • the end of capitalism as we learn how scary corporations are by holding more power than the government itself leading to a major economic downfall that leads into the reset of the us economy
  • nothing
  • Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:59:33 09/01/2021 by somePerson
    Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
    #21880 Posted: 17:11:40 09/01/2021
    Quote: Metallo
    me and trump have one thing in common, we both got banned from twitter

Why'd you get banned from Twitter?

i said i was gonna beat up baby mr peanut

That's all it takes to get banned?
    Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
    #21881 Posted: 00:42:17 10/01/2021
    yeah i said i was gonna beat him into the pavement and they banned me

What a bunch of babies
    #21882 Posted: 09:16:50 10/01/2021
    I just had a random thought about how many journalists will be jobless after trump is gone
    #21883 Posted: 19:13:11 10/01/2021
    Quote: somePerson
    I just had a random thought about how many journalists will be jobless after trump is gone

That's not how journalism works.
    First | Previous | Page 438 of 520 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me