Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlegrounds > Do you need to buy a new portal for this game?
Page 1 of 1
Do you need to buy a new portal for this game? [CLOSED]
reshiramflame Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1 Posted: 18:04:45 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I have the 360 version of Giants and I have 34 Skylanders. Would I need to buy the starter pack for the mobile version to play this game?
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 18:49:43 21/01/2013
Nope, just buy the app from the app store and then use your web codes.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 21:55:31 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I lack the web codes that came with the skylanders lol :/

Will the code that can be found in the console versions in status screen > Manage > Update code work? Not sure if I want to test it out myself because otherwise I'm wasting $6.99.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 22:13:23 21/01/2013
No the codes from the console version will not work.
But if you have an account on Skylanders univers (the web game) any skylander you register to your account you can look up the web code for in the game.
If you cant do that then you will need to portal (starter pack for Batttle Grounds)
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#5 Posted: 22:20:12 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ok, but will the console codes work to get the web code in Universe? By 'updating your progress' I assume meaning adding it to your collection?

As in, I never even entered the web codes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:11 21/01/2013 by reshiramflame
SilverTris79 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1171
#6 Posted: 22:58:28 21/01/2013
You don't use those, an easy way to register them is by plugging your portal into the PC and installing the driver it should give you and they should register the figures.
---
Need: smilie,smilie
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#7 Posted: 22:58:53 21/01/2013
Quote: reshiramflame
ok, but will the console codes work to get the web code in Universe? By 'updating your progress' I assume meaning adding it to your collection?

As in, I never even entered the web codes.

No "update your progress" is only to update what hat your skylander is wearing in the console game to the Universe game.

What you will have to do is downlode the portal driver in skylanders Universe (so that you can use your portal with your computer) after that register your skylander on skylanders Universe using the portal (the one that came with your console game) you can then look up there web code in the uinverse game. And use the codes from universe in any of the iphone games.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#8 Posted: 23:17:49 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks, waiting for universe to load so i can download the portal driver smilie
#9 Posted: 01:50:29 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
downloaded the portal driver, now waiting for battlegrounds to download :/ its huge lol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me