Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Sapphire and Garnet: A New Begining
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Sapphire and Garnet: A New Begining [CLOSED]
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#51 Posted: 14:27:45 27/07/2008
i wonder what happens next! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#52 Posted: 15:11:59 27/07/2008
I know!Me too!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#53 Posted: 17:52:55 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
here is where it gets interesting! smilie

as aradite was looking at the sky, he thought how special he was and what great powers he can master. ''hmmm.. am i more special then the others?'' aradite said questioning himself. ''well, if i am.. how? why am i here?'' aradite said again. ''i understand how you feel.'' said sapphire walking out. ''you do?'' questioned aradite once more. ''well yes.'' said sapphire. ''now come inside.. i want to show you something.'' said sapphire.
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#54 Posted: 17:57:35 27/07/2008
YAYAY!!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#55 Posted: 18:29:46 27/07/2008
OOOOOOOOoooooooooooo
---
#56 Posted: 12:59:23 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
okay here is the 3rd part! smilie

as aradite and sapphire walked into the room, aradite was amazed in what he saw. ''wow! the dojo!'' aradite said in amazement. ''yes, every temple has one.'' said sapphire. ''this is where i'll train you when your older.'' said sapphire. ''dad!'' yelled sky running into the room. ''where's mom?'' questioned sky. ''she was with the others before.. where could she be though?'' asked sapphire. ''she doesn't usually hunt at this hour.'' said aradite. ''come on we have to look for her! come on!'' demanded sapphire.
''what's going on guys?'' asked redshadow wakeing up. ''come on!'' yelled indigo pulling her.
---
#57 Posted: 13:32:48 28/07/2008
RESCUE GARNET!! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#58 Posted: 18:32:04 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
here is where you meet darkuss. hope you like it! smilie

''you foolish dragoness!'' said demonshadow. ''our master is coming malefor.'' said darknest. ''prepare yourself dragoness!'' said malefor. ''well, well, well.. garnet, it has been years now since we seen each other.'' said darkuss in a dark voice. ''what do you want from me?'' questioned garnet nervously. ''what i want is... aradite!'' said darkuss with his claw on her face. ''NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE ARADITE OR THE OTHERS!!!'' yelled out garnet. ''then i guess you'll have to parish under my claw!'' said darkuss in an angry voice. ''well, at least its in order to save sapphire.'' garnet said. ''take her away and put her in a cell where sapphire can't find her!'' demanded darkuss.
---
Last edited at 18:42:05 28/07/2008 by sapphire
#59 Posted: 18:35:57 28/07/2008
Sapphire must get REVENGE!!!! REVENGE!!!! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#60 Posted: 22:11:54 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
here is the next part. enjoy! smilie

''oh garnet i miss you where ever you are.'' said sapphire as he was looking at the sky. ''wait... i hear something!'' said aradite in a alert voice. ''who ever it is i'll show them a beat down!'' yelled redshadow as she was ready to fight. ''look! over there!'' yelled out a ape. ''shhh! or they will hear!'' said another ape. ''SHOW YOURSELVES!!!'' yelled sapphire. ''should we go?'' asked an ape. ''no!.. we have to wait for the right moment.'' said another ape. ''now!'' yelled out an angry ape. ''now!'' yelled out a big ape. sapphire at the same time and slashed his claw at the attacking ape and killed them all. ''come on, its not safe here.'' said sapphire as they were leaving.''i miss mom.'' said sky a he was walking. ''we'll find her, we'll find her.'' said sapphire.
---
#61 Posted: 23:49:41 29/07/2008
YEAH KICK SOME MOKEY BUTT!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#62 Posted: 01:19:20 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
here is blueshadow! in the next part! smilie

''my master told me to come here.'' said blueshadow as she was walking into the room. ''i did that to save sapphire.'' said garnet looking at her. ''that was very brave of you if you ask me!'' said blueshadow. ''thanks!'' said garnet. ''i wish i were you.'' said blueshadow in a soft voice. ''why?'' asked garnet. ''because, all my life i lived in darkness... i just wish i could be free.'' said blueshadow in an upset voice. ''im sorry to here that.'' said garnet cheering her up. ''i wish i could free you though.'' said blueshadow. ''i have a question though blueshadow.'' said garnet walking up to the bars. ''yes.'' answered blueshadow. ''do you love tanzanite?'' asked garnet. ''i love him and i would do anything to stay with him.'' said blueshadow. ''i got to go.. nice talking to you.'' said blueshadow leaving the room.
---
#63 Posted: 01:48:20 30/07/2008
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
---
#64 Posted: 05:10:28 30/07/2008
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#65 Posted: 14:56:55 30/07/2008
More! More! MORE!
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#66 Posted: 15:37:39 30/07/2008
Awesome Sapphire; I can't wait for more!smilie
#67 Posted: 20:26:33 30/07/2008
*Chants*
---
#68 Posted: 22:29:09 30/07/2008
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#69 Posted: 00:11:09 31/07/2008
Hey Sapphire, this is how I imagined Sapphire! I used the older generater because I like the style a bit better, but does this look a little bit like him?

And here is Garnet!

I hope they are not that bad!smilie
Last edited at 00:16:28 31/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#70 Posted: 00:29:26 31/07/2008
It looks really cool!
---
#71 Posted: 00:30:14 31/07/2008
Thanks, Cyn16!smilie
#72 Posted: 00:46:09 31/07/2008
Npsmilie
---
#73 Posted: 17:19:13 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
sorry for the delay yesterday! heres the next part! smilie

''dad! we have been searching for hours and there is still no sighn of her!'' complained sky. ''hey go easy on dad! and so what i miss mom too!'' yelled redshadow at sky. ''your both right!'' said sapphire turning around. ''where can we rest dad?'' said indigo walking up to him. ''hey you guys! how about that cave over there!'' yelled aradite in an excited voice. ''alright we'll all rest there for the night.'' said sapphire walking in. ''you know i am getting a little hungry.'' said sky. ''save your breath!'' laughed redshadow. ''she is right!'' laughed indigo. ''hey!'' snapped sky. ''what?'' said all three of them. ''now, young ones we have to rest.'' said sapphire in a calm voice. as they were walking in sapphire and the others stoped in the warmest part of the cave. ''i miss mom.'' said aradite walking up to sapphire. ''i know you do.'' said sapphire falling asleep.
---
#74 Posted: 17:23:44 31/07/2008
Cool!smilie
#75 Posted: 19:43:53 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
here is the next part! smilie enjoy! p.s darkuss raised blueshadow.

''well... did you kill her?'' asked darkuss. ''i've failed to... i spared her life cause-'' said blueshadow. ''how dare you spare her life! don't you know what you were put here for? don't you even know the reason why i raised you from birth?''yelled darkuss. ''yes sir but... why couldn't i wait for some time for me to regain my powers to return?'' asked blueshadow. ''well your right.. instead of suffering garnet, why not suffer sapphire.'' said darkuss. ''well that's not what i had in mind you see...'' paused blueshadow. ''then what did you had in mind blueshadow?'' asked darkuss. ''never mind sir.'' answered blueshadow. ''malefor what do you think?'' asked darkuss. ''well i was thinking of the samething.'' said malefor. ''blueshadow, return to your post.. we have some work to atend to.'' said darkuss. ''yes master.'' said blueshadow walking out of the room.
---
Last edited at 21:12:49 31/07/2008 by sapphire
#76 Posted: 19:49:00 31/07/2008
Cool!smilie
#77 Posted: 21:09:36 31/07/2008
i would be scared if i was one of the babies....
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#78 Posted: 21:12:51 31/07/2008
Scary...
---
#79 Posted: 22:34:17 01/08/2008 | Topic Creator
it appears that redshadow is getting tough! LOL! smilie anyways enjoy!

it was the next day and sky was getting very hungry. ''dad im hungry!'' said sky. ''we'll find something to eat.'' said sapphire looking at his son. ''but im starving!'' said sky. ''you are so full of it.'' said redshadow rolling her eyes. ''least im not fat!'' snapped sky. ''what did you just say!?!'' said redshadow with an evil stare. ''i said you were FAT!'' said sky with an evil grin. ''im not fat!'' yelled redshadow. ''yes you are!'' said sky in a combat way. ''GRRRR.. that's it!'' yelled redshadow attacking him. ''young ones calm down.. or you'll scare the moths away!'' said sapphire breaking the fight up. ''yay! moths!'' yelled out indigo. ''SHHH! ready?'' said sapphire. ''yes!'' said all 4 of them. ''ready and.....NOW!'' yelled sapphire. sky was the first one to catch a moth until redshadow took it from him. ''that proves to you that im not fat!'' bragged redshadow. ''come on guys! can't you guys get along?'' said aradite. ''he's right redshadow.'' said sky.
---
#80 Posted: 22:38:59 01/08/2008
Awesome!smilie

Wait...Is RedShadow really fat?smilie
#81 Posted: 23:17:05 01/08/2008 | Topic Creator
to cynder_rox: no she's not but sky likes to make fun of her. LOL! enjoy!

''oh...it has been a day now in here and nothing to eat.'' wind garnet. ''i know garnet.. i know.'' said a familiar voice. ''who are you?'' asked garnet in a nervous voice. ''don't you remember me?'' said the voice again. ''i don't know what your talking about.'' said garnet again. ''remember.. i helped you save sapphire from darkuss'es attack.. you mean you don't remember?'' once again said the voice. ''what do you mean?'' said garnet walking up to the bars. ''you mean you don't remember pheonixa my sister or me?'' said the voice again. ''pheonix is that you?'' said garnet. ''yah its me.'' said pheonix. ''what are you doing here pheonix?'' said garnet. ''i was captured because they know im a battle dragon. what are you doing here?'' asked pheonix. ''i was captured.. i did it to save sapphire.'' said garnet. ''wow! your a brave dragoness!'' said pheonix. ''thanks!'' said garnet.
---
#82 Posted: 23:33:31 01/08/2008
Quote: sapphire
to cynder_rox: no she's not but sky likes to make fun of her. LOL! enjoy!

LOL!smilie That is funny! RedShadow would have to be one of my favorite characters now!smilie

BTW:Wow, this story is GREAT!smilie
Last edited at 23:34:29 01/08/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#83 Posted: 23:23:43 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
okay so heres the next part! i like moths! yum! just kidding! smilie

''are we almost there?'' asked indigo. ''close.'' said sapphire. ''when we get there i'll show darkuss what its like to mess with our family!'' said redshadow. ''oh redshadow.'' said aradite. ''i want more moths! their good!'' said sky. ''whatever!'' said redshadow. ''i know how to get you there..remember me?'' said pheonixa. ''you do?'' asked sapphire. ''yah! the faster way to get there is by flying through moonlight falls.'' said pheonixa. ''hey are you a girl?'' asked sky. ''of course she is you dimwit!'' said redshadow pushing him. ''what?'' said sky. ''nevermind.. but this is the chance that we finally use our wings.'' said aradite. ''he's right you know!'' said indigo. ''alright young ones.. here it is!'' said pheonixa. ''thank you pheonixa!'' said sapphire. ''no problem!'' said pheonixa flying away. ''pheonixa is my kind of style!'' said sky. ''pft..sky!'' said redshadow.
---
#84 Posted: 23:29:42 02/08/2008
smilie! Sky has a crush on Pheonixa! Great chapter!smilie
#85 Posted: 00:07:33 03/08/2008
smilieIt may be comingsmilie
Sorry, I might be getting spyro 3 soon, if I can find it I am doing that a lot lately...
Anyway Nice!
---
#86 Posted: 19:52:44 04/08/2008 | Topic Creator
nexta parta! LOL! okay here it is! smilie

''are you all ready?'' asked sapphire. ''yes!'' said all 4 of them. ''okay do what i taught you, ready sky, redshadow, indigo, and aradite?'' asked sapphire again. ''let's do it!'' said redshadow. ''agreed.'' said indigo. ''good now let's go!'' said sapphire as they were flying through the falls. ''whoo hoo!'' yelled aradite doing spins in the air. ''hay! you guys! watch this!'' said sky. ''what are you going to do... CRASH?!?'' laughed redshadow looking at sky. ''im not gonna...CRASH!'' said sky flying too fast. sky slammed his body right into a giant stalagmite and turned his head to redshadow. ''okay fine i crashed! are you happy now?'' said sky begining to fly again. ''yes!'' laughed redshadow really hard. ''keep up now!'' said sapphire. ''come on guys we don't have much time!'' warned aradite. ''he's right, darkuss is going to make the world into darkness if we don't hurry up!'' said indigo. ''yah that means you sky!'' laughed redshadow. ''come on!'' said sky.
---
#87 Posted: 21:08:46 04/08/2008
Awesome!smilie
#88 Posted: 16:08:12 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
sorry again! heres the next part. enjoy! smilie

''blueshadow! come in!'' yelled darkuss. ''yes master?'' said blueshadow walking towards him. ''when sapphire gets here i want you to kill garnet.'' said darkuss pulling blueshadow closer to him. ''NO MASTER!!!'' yelled out blueshadow. ''what did you say?!?'' demanded darkuss. ''i said NO MASTER!'' yelled blueshadow again. ''how dare you!!!'' yelled darkuss. ''TRAITOR!'' yelled out malefor looking at her. ''i won't live a dark life anymore! i didn't even wanted this life! you guys turned me into some sorta monster!'' yelled blueshadow. ''you fool! you don't even know how much power that i have!'' yelled darkuss. ''i'll give you a few more chances, but if you blow those chances i'll kill you!'' yelled out darkuss with a dark aura in his hand. ''yes master... just don't hurt anyone.'' said blueshadow walking out of the room crying. ''oh i'll make sure of that.'' said darkuss with an evil grin. ''oh tanzanite if only you were here.'' said blueshadow. ''but i am.'' said tanzanite. ''your.. your alive!'' said blueshadow.
---
#89 Posted: 16:13:52 06/08/2008
Sweet!smilie
#90 Posted: 16:54:05 06/08/2008
i'm back! *begins to read* smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#91 Posted: 16:57:53 06/08/2008
SWEET!
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#92 Posted: 22:37:35 06/08/2008
your story very great.smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#93 Posted: 17:11:44 07/08/2008
Love it!
---
#94 Posted: 17:17:05 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you everyone! smilie here is the next part. enjoy! smilie

''bring out the prisinor!'' yelled out darkuss. ''kill her!'' yelled out malefor. ''good bye sapphire.'' said garnet begining to cry. ''don't touch garnet!'' yelled out a voice. ''come into the room.. who ever said that!'' demanded darkuss. ''its me.... sapphire.'' said sapphire walking into the room with the young dragons. ''i was hoping you would come.'' said darkuss with a dark grin on his face. ''kill him.'' whispered darkuss. ''sapphire!'' yelled garnet in an excited voice. ''i wouldn't let them take your life garnet.'' said sapphire kissing her. as the battle began aradite and the others were attacking some of the dark army. ''theres to many of them.'' said aradite. ''we can't hold them off much longer.'' said redshadow whipping them. ''you might of killed all of my dark armies but you forgot about me.'' said darkuss crawling out of the shadows. ''stay back garnet.. and take the young ones with you.'' said sapphire hugging garnet.
---
#95 Posted: 17:22:00 07/08/2008
FURY!!! WHOO!!! Go Sapphire!!!!(You) I LOVE IT!!! AWESOME!!!! SWEET!!!!! GO!!!! MORE MORE!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! MORE MORE MORE!!
---
#96 Posted: 17:27:40 07/08/2008
YAYYYYYAYAYAYAY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#97 Posted: 17:37:59 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
funfact: tanzanite has a scar on his left eye. anyways enjoy!

sapphire then got up into the air and a strange blue light was covering him. ''what's happening to dad.'' asked sky. ''i don't know young one..'' paused garnet. ''grrrr...'' said sapphire in pain. sapphire's eyes became a blue light, and his whole body got much brighter. ''grrr..errr.. aaahhhh!!!'' yelled sapphire in alot of pain. sapphire then shot out the light towards darkuss and got darkuss right into the chest. ''you fool.'' laughed darkuss. ''GRRRRRR.....'' continued sapphire. sapphire let out a burst of blue light and blue fire, it had destroy everything in the mountain. ''sapphire!'' yelled out garnet racing up to him. ''i did it to protect you.'' said sapphire. ''don't die... sapphire just don't.'' cried garnet. ''he's dead.'' said tanzanite. ''maybe i can heal him.'' said aradite walking up to him.
---
#98 Posted: 17:41:17 07/08/2008
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie You Killed him.smiliesmilie I hope he will live. Anyway. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE MORE MORE MORE DO MORE!!
---
#99 Posted: 18:00:15 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
here it is the next part! enjoy! smilie

''aradite what are you doing?'' asked garnet. ''using my light power.'' said aradite. aradite's claws suddenly gathered light, then slowly but gently placing it on his dad's chest. ''it has to work.'' said indigo. ''wait guys! look!'' yelled redshadow. ''errr.. garnet?'' said sapphire waking up. ''yes its me!'' said garnet in a gentle voice. ''wheres darkuss?'' asked sapphire. ''he's in his own darkness again. ''but...err.. what about aradite?'' asked sapphire once more. ''he's the one who saved you.'' said garnet. ''yes i did.'' said aradite. ''blueshadow.. you are now free from your dark life.'' said sapphire getting up. ''i...i am?!?'' asked blueshadow in an excited voice. ''yes.'' said sapphire. ''yes! and look at those beautiful red eyes of your's blueshadow.'' said tanzanite looking at her. ''can we get out of here?'' said sky. ''shut up! you nitwit!'' said redshadow. ''alright let's go.'' said sapphire. ''s-s-s-sapphire!'' said darkuss.
---
#100 Posted: 23:06:23 07/08/2008
WHOO MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me