Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > So my skylander is registered to me.....but not to ME?!
Page 1 of 1
So my skylander is registered to me.....but not to ME?! [CLOSED]
rhujikun Red Sparx Gems: 73
#1 Posted: 00:27:19 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok. This is weird. During the time that people were complaining about codes not being able to be registered, I didn't realize this, and upon placing my Terrabite Sidekick on my portal, having him not be recognized, I assumed that there was something wrong. I unregistered him, and thought that he might be recognized after doing so. He now cannot be reregistered to my account as the system believes him to belong to someone else.

So he is registered but NOT registered. This is what I get for doing a full resync every once in awhile to satiate my OCD. Any comments or possible fixes? Should I call customer service or learn to deal with the inconsistencies of BETAs and their annoying glitches?

Just thought I'd share as I've never come across this issue online before....
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#2 Posted: 22:03:10 15/12/2012
I have a similar problem. Well not really but kinda, I bought a loose figure off eBay. During the glitch of wouldn't let me put Zook on the portal. He worked later but I used the code. But it still won't let me put him on the portal to play as him. So I don't know if the seller sent me a code to a different Zook or what? Not as big as a problem as yours though. I would contact support.
#3 Posted: 15:19:04 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I've been trying to contact support for over a month. I think its so stupid you can't send them an e-mail but when you call them its easier to get through to win tickets on a radio station then to get through their phone line.
"Due to a high volume of calls our office has closed for the day." supposed to be open til 7 pm. it's 10 am. wtf?!
#4 Posted: 19:06:05 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I got through finally one day and the lady had me upload a picture of the webcode as proof that I had it so the techies could clear its number. My Terrabite is finally MY Terrabite now! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me