Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Spyro Story [CLOSED]
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#1 Posted: 23:02:52 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Since the Sonic Story was such a hit why don't we have a Spyro story? It can be about anything we want. Just pick a character and let's start!smilie

BTW: I choose Cynder!smilie
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#2 Posted: 00:42:27 14/07/2008
Question: can you make your own characters here?
Last edited at 00:42:54 14/07/2008 by fantasy luver
#3 Posted: 00:43:15 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Sure!
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#4 Posted: 04:20:27 14/07/2008
GRRRR, which Cynder!?

I call Spyro, which incluedes Dark Spyro! smilie and I call Malefor, and IGNITUS! is it ok if I have three or four characters?
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#5 Posted: 04:28:40 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I would like it if we only had one character. But you can have Spyro and Dark Spyro Axel because they are the same person.smilie
#6 Posted: 04:34:20 14/07/2008
Hmmm, I have to choose. I love Ignitus.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#7 Posted: 04:36:13 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ignitus is awesome!smilie
#8 Posted: 04:46:30 14/07/2008
SO HARD TO CHOOSE! *explodes* Hmmm, but I'm starting to go for smilie because it has DARK SPYRO too, but Ignitus, is, you know.....
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#9 Posted: 04:50:53 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
If you can't decide flip a coin.smilie

BTW: I have got to go. See you soon!smilie Good luck on deciding!smilie
Last edited at 04:54:41 14/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#10 Posted: 04:53:40 14/07/2008
I dun have a coin. I need to be................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... SPYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie I AM SO SOZZZZZZZZZZZSORRRYYYY IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!! *kasplodes*
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#11 Posted: 15:16:10 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL!smilie Here how about you be Spyro?smilie
SylvarCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#12 Posted: 15:18:29 14/07/2008
Haha, DarkSpyro is pretty cool, is it ok if I have Ignitus?
---
Exotic-Silver; Somber&Silent.
Please click my eggs.
#13 Posted: 15:21:21 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Maybe we should wait for Axel for the final casting but right now I have you signed up as Iggy.smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#14 Posted: 16:16:25 14/07/2008
I wanna be DARK CYNDER!! Is that alright?
If not I will be my own character INFINITY! young time dragon!
---
Back from hibernation.
#15 Posted: 16:23:34 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
BTW: I choose Cynder!smilie

Sorry I already choose Cynder.smilie And she really is the same person so it would be a little hard to do the story if we divided her up.
#16 Posted: 16:25:17 14/07/2008
smilie people just wanna PWN me! I choose Ignitus, I think......
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#17 Posted: 16:28:16 14/07/2008
OK. I am Infinity. Daughter of Cynder and Spyro.

(Read my stor if you don't under stand of PM me)
---
Back from hibernation.
#18 Posted: 16:30:59 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Cynder_Rox: Cynder
Night Owl: Infinity < Sounds cool!smilie
Axel:? Wants to be: Spyro or Ignitus
SylverCynder:? Wants to be: Iggy

SylvarCynder and Axel who do you want to be?
#19 Posted: 16:41:52 14/07/2008
Thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
#20 Posted: 16:43:14 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
NP!smilie
#21 Posted: 16:45:01 14/07/2008
I know Cynder Rox!!!! (your siggy)
---
Back from hibernation.
Last edited at 16:45:25 14/07/2008 by Night Owl
#22 Posted: 16:46:20 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Hopfully we will be able to start soon.smilie
#23 Posted: 16:51:44 14/07/2008
yeah, this is boring, I mean deciding who we will be.
---
Back from hibernation.
#24 Posted: 16:54:56 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes hopefully it will pick up speed...smilie

Any ideas on how to decide who is whom?
Last edited at 16:55:51 14/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#25 Posted: 16:58:12 14/07/2008
You choose.
---
Back from hibernation.
#26 Posted: 17:05:50 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
New list:

SylvarCynder: Iggy
Axel:Spyro AND Dark Spyro!
#27 Posted: 17:07:11 14/07/2008
YEY!! we can continue now!
---
Back from hibernation.
#28 Posted: 18:14:05 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok here it goes!smilie

We see Cynder looking worridly around in a large forest.

Cynder: Spyro! Infinity! Where are you guys?

Cynder Spyro and Infinity were exploring a new forest they had found earlier that day. Unfortunatly Cynder got isolated from them.

Cynder: I turn away for one minute and your gone! Hello?

Well that is the best I could cone up with right now.smilie I tried to make it simple so that everyone else would havent trouble jumping in.smilie
Last edited at 18:16:37 14/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#29 Posted: 19:21:04 14/07/2008
i will join soon but i have to wait cause id wanna be Leroy my fan character and there is no picture of him on this computer. gotta wait till i can use my computer so i can join and so you guys Leroy. id explain him to you but i just don't feel like it. smilie
#30 Posted: 19:22:23 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie! Ok try to get on the computer soon!smilie
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#31 Posted: 19:46:38 14/07/2008
Hello, is it ok if I join you guys here smilie I shall be Asin. She looks, almost, like this.
Last edited at 20:05:34 14/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#32 Posted: 19:55:17 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Course Dark_Cynder.smilie
#33 Posted: 21:38:28 14/07/2008
I hope you don't mind, that I shall continue the story smilie
Here it is:

And so Cynder continued her search for her friends, as she walked around in the forest, shouting out for Spyro and Infinity.

She was going more and more deeper in to the forest. The sun light was barely seen. And soon, it was so dark, she couldn’t see her hands. But that didn't stop her.

And all of a sudden, she felt a very powerful energy coming from the deep forest. It really looked like a dragon's Fury. Cynder thought it was her friends and ran to the place, the energy was coming from.
When Cynder came there, she saw nothing but broken trees, burned grass and some black dust on the ground.

Cynder: Just as I thought, someone used a Fury here… But, what is this dust?

An unknown voice suddenly sounded from the behind. It looked like a female.
????: It is a corpse of a Dark Creature.

Cynder quickly turned around and saw a creature, she never hoped to see…
It was a young dragon, her size…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
Well, if all of you here don't like it, then just egnore it and continue the story smilie Oh, and sorry Cynder_Rox, for saying one phrase as you smilie
NOTE: that "young dragon" is Asin smilie
Last edited at 21:50:47 14/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#34 Posted: 22:41:18 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Awesome!smilie Here I will continue!smilie

What appeared from the darkness startled her but than realized it was a large black dragon around Cynder's age. The young dragoness had golden horns that gleamed almost providing a dim light and huge powerful strong wings that looked as though they could bear the strongest currents of wind.

Asin:I am Asin no reason to be alarmed.

Cynder: Hello Asin

Cynder began still a little cautious and curious but rather confident

Cynder: What was that creature you told me you destroyed earlier?

She said as she felt black dust surround her feet. It was icy cold.

Asin: An evil power perhaps we should get out of here.

Cynder just nodded though she was going someplace unknown with a
stranger she felt a little uneasy but not as uneasy as what was still floating about the forest floor.Suddenly she knew what it was. Glimpses of her evil Dark Dragon self came into focus. She was battling something with a struggle even though she was very young. Then the an evil picture flashed before her eyes. It was the same creature that had left the black smoke.
~•~•~•~•~Do you like? EDIT: Sorry I editted it with a little extra ending to the chapter. I thought it would make it a little more interesting.smilie Hope this doesn't infere with your chapter D_C.smilie
Last edited at 23:19:06 14/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#35 Posted: 00:57:45 15/07/2008
Yes, that was pretty good! But now, it's my time to shine! smilie
I present you:

<Chapter 4: The Long flight>

As Cynder followed the flying dragon, she was wondering, where are Spyro and Infinity, are they alright and most of all, who Asin really is, and where is she taking her.

Cynder: Where are we going?

Asin: To a place, where the Dark ones can't find us.

Cynder: Dark ones?

Asin: Yes… Dark Creatures- are dragons, that where poisoned by the Lunar stone.

Cynder: Lunar stone?

Asin: There are two stones in the world: the Lunar stone and the Spiritual stone.
The Lunar stone is a stone of Darkness, which was created from the Dark Master’s powers and the Spiritual stone, is a holy stone of light, which was made from…

She was interrupted because of a sudden, instant attack from the sky, as a Dark figure fell right on Asin. Cynder was frightened… She stopped and looked down at the falling dragon, which seemed to fight the figure. The figure was all in smoke. It was hard to understand, how exactly it looked like. Asin was able to throw the figure away for a large distance. The dragon stopped the fall by flapping her large wings twice. The figure immediately rushed back, right on Asin.

Asin quickly looked on Cynder and shouted:
Quickly, fly north from here! When you’ll see ruins, land there!

Right after she said that, the figure attacked her.

Cynder: Asin!

Asin: Just GO! - she screamed, while fighting the figure.

Cynder wasted no time. She flied away, leaving Asin fight the smoked figure on her own…

After several hours of flying above the tree tops, Cynder finally saw the ruins, Asin was talking about.

------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope you liked it! The next chapter is up to Cynder_Rox smilie
Last edited at 01:10:27 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#36 Posted: 01:36:01 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Awesome D_C I will Chapter 5 in a second.smilie

Mist rolled in covering an old anchient ruin as Cynder slowly descended on the sandy Island. Cynder had witnessed worse envoirments that had made her scales crawl and this one had a surprisingly peaceful setting to it that was actually calming. She took a breath of the salty sea air sensing there were no other creatures. It looked deserted enough.

There were two temples before her both were covered in the white sand. As she began to esplore the island she started fell dizzy almost weak. Before she new it darkness soon covered her eyes as they began to close and she began to fall.

????:Cyyyynnnnddddeeeerrrr Cyyyyynnnndddeeeerrr

A snake-like voice called before she completly blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cynder: NO! NO! NO! NO!

She cried out as blinding images of a dark figure entered her mind. Once again like she had the terrible image of her younger evil self fighting a large dark spirt come into picture. They flashed like strobe-lights as the final image ran across her mind. The dark ghost-like spirt glaring at her for hours it seemed whispering something she could not hear.

Suddenly she awoke. But not to the desert like ruin she was on before. She was in Convexity. The very place she had fought Spyro. The very place she thought was gone forever never to be ventured through again. She could feel the presence of evil around her as she laid on the cold molten rock. What had happened to Spyro, Infinity, and Asin? She wondered. And what would happen to her?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well there is Chapter 5!

Also I really like the setting of this one. A pretty mysterious and calming beach with two temples on the two sides of the Island. Pretty neat huh?smilie
Last edited at 17:32:14 15/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#37 Posted: 01:38:28 15/07/2008
Oh no! Please, take you time, so that our story will be even better smilie
#38 Posted: 02:08:35 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
It's DONE!smilie
#39 Posted: 03:36:10 15/07/2008
Nice chapter, C_R! I guess it’s my turn, now, huh?
Ok, only on this topic, I give you the continuing:

<Chapter 6: Broken life>

Suddenly a large Dark figure appeared before Cynder. Frightened, Cynder quickly stood up and looked at the figure with wide, scared eyes. The figure was all covered by black fug, with bloody red eyes. The figure said, coldly:

“Finally, I’ve caught you, traitor!

Cynder prepared herself for a fight, knowing, that the figure wants her back to be corrupted. The figure continued:

“Soon, the Lunar stone shall be powerful enough to turn the whole world in to nothing, but Darkness. But someone is trying to prevent it from happening! That’s why I need you, Cynder, to destroy them, like it or not!

Right after the figure said, what it wanted, black circles appeared beneath Cynder. She felt horrible pain. It was very familiar to her… Pain of Darkness.
Soon, Cynder was all covered in black fug… when suddenly the black fug grew bigger and then just disappeared, leaving a large Black dragon behind. It spoke:

“I’m at your service, Master“

“Good. Now, then. Go back to the Dragon Realms and destroy that Purple pest!” – the black figure ordered.

“As you wish, Master” –Cynder answered and prepared to fly away, but she heard her master talk to her again and turned to face him:

“Oh, and when you’re done, make sure Asin is out of the way!”

Cynder didn’t say anything. She turned away from the figure and flew in to a dark portal, that has opened in front of her in the sky.

Meanwhile, Spyro and Infinity were on their way to the place they were told to go to earlier.

Spyro and Infinity were looking for Cynder in the forest, when all of a sudden they saw an injured dragon lying on the grass. It looked like it just had a difficult fight. They approached the dragon. It opened it’s eyes and looked at Spyro, and suddenly said, lifting herself up:

“Purple dragon, you must go to the Lunar stone! I fear a great evil is going to born there soon.”

“Where is this… Lunar stone?” – Spyro asked seriously.

“North-west from here. You must hurry! -The dragon said, and flew away.

Spyro and Infinity looked at each other and flew up in to the sky, turning to the direction to the Lunar stone.

--------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
Well, that was the only thing I could come up with after C_R's Capter 5... I hope you'll like it! smilie
NOTE: that dragon, that told Spyro to go to the Lunar stone, is Asin.
Last edited at 03:44:08 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#40 Posted: 03:51:27 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Awesome!smilie I will write more tomarrow!smilie
#41 Posted: 03:52:48 15/07/2008
Yeah. Good night smilie See ya tomorrow.
#42 Posted: 15:30:59 15/07/2008
<Chapter 7, The Broken Heart>

Spyro and Infinity flew for as long as their wings would carry them North-west. "Who was that dragon, Spyro. I fell like i knew her, but, but..........."
Infinity suddenly blacked out. "INFINTY!!" Spyro yelled, but she couldn't hear him.

An old dragon, Blue with dark blue wings spoke to her. don't go to the Lunar stone! Its darkness has already taken the soul of your friend, Cynder. Use your instincts. The Spiritual stone must give its light to the world, or you, your belongings and everything you love will be destroyed..... find your destiny.....
"what do you mean?" Infinity asked but the old dragon was gone.

Infinity would fall to the ground and hit head, the blow would kill her. she would never find out her element or her parents. "NOO!!!" she hit hard.
Its all my fault.... I shouldn't have made her come. She died because if me...

--------------------------------
Please don't do one where Infinity comes back to life, i am working on that bit. Thanx. But continue with the rest. thanx for using my chararter again! The next chapter i do will have how Infinity finds her element and soon she will find who her parents were. Do ya like it?

here is a pic of sad
spyro

http://cynder-and-spyro-fan.de...-Spyro-80608200
---
Back from hibernation.
Last edited at 17:09:31 15/07/2008 by Night Owl
#43 Posted: 15:34:17 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8

On the other side of the portal to Convexity lay the peaceful forest Cynder was once lost in. But that would be impossible now to become lost again. She could feel the power in her vains as she swiftly made way through the air and trees not making a sound. Her eyes could spot something as small as a bograt in a matter of seconds. She was way more powerful then ever before and she new it.

But the more Cynder used her powers the more able she bacame to realize what she was doing as her old self. "He must have not done te spell right." she thought to herself but as soon as she said it something struck her. Power.The power that would make sure she would stay Corrupted. She flew on searching for the purple pest she had once called Spyro. It was dusk by the time Cynder had searched the entire forest until she spotted something. It had golden eyes and a fiery tip for a tail. "Asin." She thought. "Just as my Master had discribed."

Cynder flew down landing right in front of Asin's exit. "Cynder?" Asin asked ready to attack. "Yes Asin and I feel better then ever!" She said a she roared. "Oh no she has been-" before Asin could finish Cynder had knocked her out. Cynder could still see that she was still alive but she would be out cold for long. But just to make sure the little pest would get in her way Cynder would take her to her old lair Concurrent Skies.

"Ah home sweet home." She smirked as she flew over the final black tower.

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`
Well their's chapter 8 enjoy!smilie
Last edited at 17:28:47 15/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#44 Posted: 15:38:56 15/07/2008
Should be chapter8^ Great!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#45 Posted: 15:49:57 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Night Owl
<Chapter 7, The Broken Heart>

Spyro and Infinity flew for as long as their wings would carry them North-west. "Who was that dragon, Spyro. I fell like i knew her, but, but..........."
Infinity suddenly blacked out. "INFINTY!!" Spyro yelled, but she couldn't hear him.

An old dragon, Blue with dark blue wings spoke to her. don't go to the Lunar stone! Its darkness has already taken the soul of your friend, Cynder. Use your instincts. The Spiritual stone must give its light to the world, or you, your belongings and everything you love will be destroyed..... find your destiny.....
"what do you mean?" Infinity asked but the old dragon was gone.

Infinity would fall to the ground and hit head, the blow would kill her. she would never find out her element or her parents. "NOO!!!" she hit hard.
Its all my fault.... I shouldn't have made her come. She died because if me...

--------------------------------
Please don't do one where Infinity comes back to life, i am working on that bit. Thanx. But continue with the rest. thanx for using my chararter again! The next chapter i do will have how Infinity finds her element and soon she will find who her parents were. Do ya like it?

Awesome Chapter!!!smilie
#46 Posted: 16:10:17 15/07/2008
Thanx!

_-----------------------------_

Spyro walked away from Infinity's resting place. How could I have done this?
"Spyro?" a weak voice called him.
"Infinity? Your alive?"
"Yes but i won't be if you don't get to the Spiritual stone. It has healing powers." She told him. Her left front leg and her tail were broken. She weezed and a blue spark came out of her mouth.
"Wait Infinity, breath on that tree over there." She did, it was only a few meters from where she was lying. it was instantly covered in a net of blue, it looked like all of the elements had been weaved into a net and died blue.
"Wow!"
"You are a time dragon Innnnnffffiiiiiinniiiiiiittttttyyy.!!!!!!!!!!!!" the last word took long because Infinity had already taken to her elelment and was playing with time.
"Okay, don't do that!" spyro grinned at her.
"I could make a net and lie on it and you could carry it!!" Infinity exclaimed. They did. they travveled over all terrain untill they got to sa place rather like convexity only Bursting with light and goodness.

-----------------------------
Like it?
---
Back from hibernation.
#47 Posted: 16:12:49 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Terrific!!!smilie
#48 Posted: 16:18:23 15/07/2008
Thanx, my brain hurts......
---
Back from hibernation.
#49 Posted: 16:20:49 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
LOLsmilie Lets wait D_C with the next chapter.smilie
#50 Posted: 16:25:01 15/07/2008
yeah. look in your quest book, i posted
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me